|
|
This blog is moderated by Admin
-
Senior Member
 Posts: 85
No words
 Originally Posted by Honolulu808
[View Original Post]
Well it happened. I have to turn the Page on my visits to Rejuve. Page walks in the room soon after Mama May leaves and greeted me with her usual happy go lucky attitude. It always brightens one feeling when she is the most happiest person on earth. Undress and on the bed we go, she lays on her back and have her phone in her hand texting away so I go for a good afternoon treat between her legs, Page is nice and clean because she just got done with a customer. She's ready, the phone is on the bed and I am ready so I enter her in mish, then her phone rings, she is talking away to someone as I glided in and out of her nice wet pussy. Then she lost the call, she asked me to grab my phone so she could enter the number on my phone so she could call back and she did by this time I'm over it, my cock is soft and she started texted again but she did take my limp cock in her mouth and bit down on it hard as she continued texting, fuck it hurt like hell. When she got done texting she said lets go smoke a cigarette. Off to the shower together for a fast rinse, back in the room and she asked for her tip. I dropped $50 on the bed and she said no $150 but I said look at the time. Hell fuck it I gave her the full tip and we went outside to smoke a cigarette. She kissed me good bye and asked me to come back tomorrow. I opened the door to my car 35 minutes after I closed it to my appointment. Yes, that is correct, Bullwinkle, including smoking a cigarette our total time together was less than 35 minutes.
I'm heading back to Kison and Empire.
All reviews of Page have been stellar so far and then this doozy comes in. That sounds like a horrible time. With that kind of service I'm surprised she even had the balls to ask for $150. On the phone, distracted, and biting? 35 minutes too? That just sounds like a whole lotta nope. It was weird starting your post because it seemed good and then. No good. I just can't believe that. Holy crap.
-
Senior Member
 Posts: 931
Turning the Page
Well it happened. I have to turn the Page on my visits to Rejuve. Page walks in the room soon after Mama May leaves and greeted me with her usual happy go lucky attitude. It always brightens one feeling when she is the most happiest person on earth. Undress and on the bed we go, she lays on her back and have her phone in her hand texting away so I go for a good afternoon treat between her legs, Page is nice and clean because she just got done with a customer. She's ready, the phone is on the bed and I am ready so I enter her in mish, then her phone rings, she is talking away to someone as I glided in and out of her nice wet pussy. Then she lost the call, she asked me to grab my phone so she could enter the number on my phone so she could call back and she did by this time I'm over it, my cock is soft and she started texted again but she did take my limp cock in her mouth and bit down on it hard as she continued texting, fuck it hurt like hell. When she got done texting she said lets go smoke a cigarette. Off to the shower together for a fast rinse, back in the room and she asked for her tip. I dropped $50 on the bed and she said no $150 but I said look at the time. Hell fuck it I gave her the full tip and we went outside to smoke a cigarette. She kissed me good bye and asked me to come back tomorrow. I opened the door to my car 35 minutes after I closed it to my appointment. Yes, that is correct, Bullwinkle, including smoking a cigarette our total time together was less than 35 minutes.
I'm heading back to Kison and Empire.
-
Senior Member
 Posts: 673
 Originally Posted by Buster50
[View Original Post]
Yeah, I know what you mean. I'm getting over the slutty Empire routine, knowing the girls are expected to do certain things, (DFK, 2 pops, BBBJ) is kinda turning me off. They are more like pieces of meat at Empire. Rejuve girls are more classy and I know the service I'm getting is genuine and not forced upon them. And yes, the top girls at Rejuve blow away the top girls at Empire in natural beauty and bodies IMHO. !
I'll still monger at Empire when new stock arrives, but Rejuve is where the majority of my business will be. I've had a blast with Cherry, Jolin, Wara and Luxx but I'm getting kinda turned off by the slutty reviews. Kitty is next!!
edit: Moved my response to the like beef lolo thread since it crossed the line.
-
Senior Member
 Posts: 293
 Originally Posted by PandaB
[View Original Post]
Wanted to try Sugar but glad she was busy which gave me the opportunity to try Kitty. The pics are 100% accurate and so is the age. She's very young and very cute. My guess is she's new to the business, she doesn't really have any routine and seemed like she wasn't sure what she was doing. This is not a bad thing to me, it felt like I was with a girl just out of high school or maybe a new college student. Started off with a self shower and once I was back in the room, Kitty arrived shortly after. A little bit of small talk then it was off with her clothes and on to some BBBJ which felt great. Not a lot of suction but soft and slow just like I like it. She kind of seemed like she needed some direction but I'm the type that just likes to go with it. I suppose one of you can be the one to teach her the ways. I would say about 5 minutes into it when she and I were ready to go at it. She applied the raincoat just like how I would expect a youngin to do, no skill at all but again I really didn't care either. She has a rockin bod, I just love a nice tight young body. Nice natural B's, a shaved kitty, and a nice round ass. She also has tan lines on her B's and ass which I'm just a sucker for. She started off on top CG, started slow then seem to get into her stride a few minutes later. I asked if she wanted to switch and did some good ol fashioned mish for a while then had her switch to DS to get a view of that great ass. Ended in standing DS, my favorite position and busted in the raincoat. She asked if I wanted another shower and I'm glad she did because I needed it to cool off the little guy. I would definitely see her again, she did say she's going to be here for a while. Overall it was a good but not a great session, I think with more experience she'll get better. I didn't think she was hapa, she looks straight Chinese to me but speaks very good english and is very very cute. She reminds me of Eva from Empire but younger and with a natural rack. Anyway, if you want to give her some lessons and bang a nice young Chinese chick, go check her out. I'm actually starting to prefer Rejuve to Empire, they got some beautiful young girls and the service is great.
Yeah, I know what you mean. I'm getting over the slutty Empire routine, knowing the girls are expected to do certain things, (DFK, 2 pops, BBBJ) is kinda turning me off. They are more like pieces of meat at Empire. Rejuve girls are more classy and I know the service I'm getting is genuine and not forced upon them. And yes, the top girls at Rejuve blow away the top girls at Empire in natural beauty and bodies IMHO. !
I'll still monger at Empire when new stock arrives, but Rejuve is where the majority of my business will be. I've had a blast with Cherry, Jolin, Wara and Luxx but I'm getting kinda turned off by the slutty reviews. Kitty is next!!
-
Senior Member
 Posts: 102
Kitty
Wanted to try Sugar but glad she was busy which gave me the opportunity to try Kitty. The pics are 100% accurate and so is the age. She's very young and very cute. My guess is she's new to the business, she doesn't really have any routine and seemed like she wasn't sure what she was doing. This is not a bad thing to me, it felt like I was with a girl just out of high school or maybe a new college student. Started off with a self shower and once I was back in the room, Kitty arrived shortly after. A little bit of small talk then it was off with her clothes and on to some BBBJ which felt great. Not a lot of suction but soft and slow just like I like it. She kind of seemed like she needed some direction but I'm the type that just likes to go with it. I suppose one of you can be the one to teach her the ways. I would say about 5 minutes into it when she and I were ready to go at it. She applied the raincoat just like how I would expect a youngin to do, no skill at all but again I really didn't care either. She has a rockin bod, I just love a nice tight young body. Nice natural B's, a shaved kitty, and a nice round ass. She also has tan lines on her B's and ass which I'm just a sucker for. She started off on top CG, started slow then seem to get into her stride a few minutes later. I asked if she wanted to switch and did some good ol fashioned mish for a while then had her switch to DS to get a view of that great ass. Ended in standing DS, my favorite position and busted in the raincoat. She asked if I wanted another shower and I'm glad she did because I needed it to cool off the little guy. I would definitely see her again, she did say she's going to be here for a while. Overall it was a good but not a great session, I think with more experience she'll get better. I didn't think she was hapa, she looks straight Chinese to me but speaks very good english and is very very cute. She reminds me of Eva from Empire but younger and with a natural rack. Anyway, if you want to give her some lessons and bang a nice young Chinese chick, go check her out. I'm actually starting to prefer Rejuve to Empire, they got some beautiful young girls and the service is great.
-
Senior Member
 Posts: 931
 Originally Posted by Pokesqd
[View Original Post]
I concur Vietnamese honey has this face like no others, soft, bright, happy, sexy, innocent and seductive. I think I know what I am talking about. Very you Blake would sat to yourself " very good report. ".
Poke.
I do have to say I have a weakness for Mayalisan and Thai women over Vietnamese.
-
Senior Member
 Posts: 377
I PHO for Vietnamese women
 Originally Posted by Blake123
[View Original Post]
About my session with Sugar: WOW, just fucking WOW.
Absolutely awesome GFE experience with this hot 21 year old. I've seen 6-7 girls at Rejuve, and Sugar is right at the top with hottie Nani in terms of looks, service, attitude and personality. Lots of fun with this girl. As was usual when I'm with the AMP girls, I assumed control of the session. She's very much into the sex and is multi-orgasmic and cums hard. She was hesitant at first, but I convinced her I would be gentle, and I was. Enthusiastic BBBJ, CFS. Only did MISH and flat DS. She was biting my thumb the first time she came in flat DS, so if you go see her, keep your hands away from her mouth If you are large, have her close her legs in MISH so she can take it all the way in. She just loves DATO and DATY. Very clean and tight shaved pussy with a very small clit. And she really loves to DFK. She kept wanting to kiss during the actual sex--even during flat DS. We were at it the nearly full hour with both of us sweating profusely near the half-hour mark, so there was no time to cuddle and talk afterwards.
Very pretty face, and she wasn't wearing any makeup. She has small be cup tits, but they don't sag at all, and that's what counts in my book. I really enjoyed gently kissing and sucking on her nipples and so did she. Someone wrote that she has a "fat" ass. Well, that is open to wide intepretation. Being an ass connoisseur, I would say her ass is to die for--just how I like it. She has a very nice full ass for an Asian, and it is firm. So, if you prefer skinny spinners, she may not be for you. I think she looks better than the pics in the BP ad.
I happen to think that among Asian women, Vietnamese women generally have the prettiest faces. She told me she is 100% Vietnamese and moved to the USA When she was young, so she speaks perfect English without an accent. She told me she was a lingerie model a couple years ago.
She's not sure how long she will be here. Definitely will repeat.
I concur Vietnamese honey has this face like no others, soft, bright, happy, sexy, innocent and seductive. I think I know what I am talking about. Very you Blake would sat to yourself " very good report. ".
Poke.
-
Senior Member
 Posts: 931
 Originally Posted by Mike6789
[View Original Post]
I don't usually post reports on this forum but since everyone is wondering about Sugar here's my experience with her.
First I got to say she is one of the most beautiful girls I've ever met, even outside of the AMP business. She is about 5'3, tight, amazing body with a one of a kind ass. Her breasts are natural be or see cup. Her face is much more beautiful than any of the girls I've met here at rejuve. The picture on backpage is no where near how gorgeous she really is in person.
When I saw her for the first time I was in shock. She has this innocent look on her face with nearly no makeup on. As she walked into the room, she greeted me with a big smile and we started talking for about 5 minutes before she came over and distract me with a deep long kiss. I couldn't help but cherish her soft lips and tongue. She is a perfect angel, one that's so fresh and young, makes you wonder why she's here. After we make out for a while, she started to do this strip tease thing with her body and slowly toke off her bra. Her breast are very soft and natural. Her teasing continued as she bend over and grind her perfect ass on me. Then, she turned around, took the towel off of me, and began her BBBJ. It was literally the best I've had. I stopped her after a while cause I couldn't wait any longer to go down on her. We got on the bed and I ate her out for about 10 minutes. She has such a sweet, clean pussy that makes you keep wanting more. She then pulled me up, kissed me, and whispered in my ear that she wants me inside her. She put on a cover and we went right at it. We did missionary and doggy. I couldn't help but keep asking her to switch position cause I was so close to cumming. She is super tight and her pussy does this thing where it grabs on to me without letting go. I finished at 30 minutes.
Afterward she laid in my arm and talked to me like I was her boyfriend. Her english is perfect, she said she came to America when she was only 7 so she's americanized. She is smart, sexy, personable, and one who can seriously make a man fall in love easily. The whole time I was just thinking I'm the luckiest guy in the worldto be with her. She is all natural, perfect body with the sexiest innocent little face that'll guaranteed to turn you on.
I honestly didn't want to share my experience cause I know she'll get so popular once everyone find out about her. But she told me that she's pretty unpopular as she's new to this business and has no reputation yet. I want to keep this gem to myself but I guess I can't be too selfish.
This girl will make you feel like you're in love. Her GFE service is unreal.
She allows LFK, DFK, DATY, BBBJ.
 Originally Posted by Blake123
[View Original Post]
About my session with Sugar: WOW, just fucking WOW.
Absolutely awesome GFE experience with this hot 21 year old. I've seen 6-7 girls at Rejuve, and Sugar is right at the top with hottie Nani in terms of looks, service, attitude and personality. Lots of fun with this girl. As was usual when I'm with the AMP girls, I assumed control of the session. She's very much into the sex and is multi-orgasmic and cums hard. She was hesitant at first, but I convinced her I would be gentle, and I was. Enthusiastic BBBJ, CFS. Only did MISH and flat DS. She was biting my thumb the first time she came in flat DS, so if you go see her, keep your hands away from her mouth If you are large, have her close her legs in MISH so she can take it all the way in. She just loves DATO and DATY. Very clean and tight shaved pussy with a very small clit. And she really loves to DFK. She kept wanting to kiss during the actual sex--even during flat DS. We were at it the nearly full hour with both of us sweating profusely near the half-hour mark, so there was no time to cuddle and talk afterwards.
Very pretty face, and she wasn't wearing any makeup. She has small be cup tits, but they don't sag at all, and that's what counts in my book. I really enjoyed gently kissing and sucking on her nipples and so did she. Someone wrote that she has a "fat" ass. Well, that is open to wide intepretation. Being an ass connoisseur, I would say her ass is to die for--just how I like it. She has a very nice full ass for an Asian, and it is firm. So, if you prefer skinny spinners, she may not be for you. I think she looks better than the pics in the BP ad.
I happen to think that among Asian women, Vietnamese women generally have the prettiest faces. She told me she is 100% Vietnamese and moved to the USA When she was young, so she speaks perfect English without an accent. She told me she was a lingerie model a couple years ago.
She's not sure how long she will be here. Definitely will repeat.
Tanx for the 411. Will defiantly get me some Sugar for my coffee.
-
Senior Member
 Posts: 140
 Originally Posted by MidgetMac87
[View Original Post]
Anyone know how accurate the photo of Jordan is?
Yes. Pictures are accurate. Looks like a ramp model.
-
Senior Member
 Posts: 4780
Oh yes! I now know exactly what you mean
 Originally Posted by Mike6789
[View Original Post]
I don't usually post reports on this forum but since everyone is wondering about Sugar here's my experience with her.
First I got to say she is one of the most beautiful girls I've ever met, even outside of the AMP business. She is about 5'3, tight, amazing body with a one of a kind ass. Her breasts are natural be or see cup. Her face is much more beautiful than any of the girls I've met here at rejuve. The picture on backpage is no where near how gorgeous she really is in person.
When I saw her for the first time I was in shock. She has this innocent look on her face with nearly no makeup on. As she walked into the room, she greeted me with a big smile and we started talking for about 5 minutes before she came over and distract me with a deep long kiss. I couldn't help but cherish her soft lips and tongue. She is a perfect angel, one that's so fresh and young, makes you wonder why she's here. After we make out for a while, she started to do this strip tease thing with her body and slowly toke off her bra. Her breast are very soft and natural. Her teasing continued as she bend over and grind her perfect ass on me. Then, she turned around, took the towel off of me, and began her BBBJ. It was literally the best I've had. I stopped her after a while cause I couldn't wait any longer to go down on her. We got on the bed and I ate her out for about 10 minutes. She has such a sweet, clean pussy that makes you keep wanting more. She then pulled me up, kissed me, and whispered in my ear that she wants me inside her. She put on a cover and we went right at it. We did missionary and doggy. I couldn't help but keep asking her to switch position cause I was so close to cumming. She is super tight and her pussy does this thing where it grabs on to me without letting go. I finished at 30 minutes.
Afterward she laid in my arm and talked to me like I was her boyfriend. Her english is perfect, she said she came to America when she was only 7 so she's americanized. She is smart, sexy, personable, and one who can seriously make a man fall in love easily. The whole time I was just thinking I'm the luckiest guy in the worldto be with her. She is all natural, perfect body with the sexiest innocent little face that'll guaranteed to turn you on.
I honestly didn't want to share my experience cause I know she'll get so popular once everyone find out about her. But she told me that she's pretty unpopular as she's new to this business and has no reputation yet. I want to keep this gem to myself but I guess I can't be too selfish.
This girl will make you feel like you're in love. Her GFE service is unreal.
She allows LFK, DFK, DATY, BBBJ.
About my session with Sugar: WOW, just fucking WOW.
Absolutely awesome GFE experience with this hot 21 year old. I've seen 6-7 girls at Rejuve, and Sugar is right at the top with hottie Nani in terms of looks, service, attitude and personality. Lots of fun with this girl. As was usual when I'm with the AMP girls, I assumed control of the session. She's very much into the sex and is multi-orgasmic and cums hard. She was hesitant at first, but I convinced her I would be gentle, and I was. Enthusiastic BBBJ, CFS. Only did MISH and flat DS. She was biting my thumb the first time she came in flat DS, so if you go see her, keep your hands away from her mouth If you are large, have her close her legs in MISH so she can take it all the way in. She just loves DATO and DATY. Very clean and tight shaved pussy with a very small clit. And she really loves to DFK. She kept wanting to kiss during the actual sex--even during flat DS. We were at it the nearly full hour with both of us sweating profusely near the half-hour mark, so there was no time to cuddle and talk afterwards.
Very pretty face, and she wasn't wearing any makeup. She has small be cup tits, but they don't sag at all, and that's what counts in my book. I really enjoyed gently kissing and sucking on her nipples and so did she. Someone wrote that she has a "fat" ass. Well, that is open to wide intepretation. Being an ass connoisseur, I would say her ass is to die for--just how I like it. She has a very nice full ass for an Asian, and it is firm. So, if you prefer skinny spinners, she may not be for you. I think she looks better than the pics in the BP ad.
I happen to think that among Asian women, Vietnamese women generally have the prettiest faces. She told me she is 100% Vietnamese and moved to the USA When she was young, so she speaks perfect English without an accent. She told me she was a lingerie model a couple years ago.
She's not sure how long she will be here. Definitely will repeat.
-
Senior Member
 Posts: 7266
 Originally Posted by HawaiiGuy23
[View Original Post]
With the iminent return of Dallas, do you recommend Dallas or Page? I had Page when she was at Top and reading these reports is making me die to go back to her but I've never tried Dallas and she looks super hot. Page is a stunner and easily the hottest mp girl I've ever had but I've read that Dallas is also hot and has a beautiful face. I'm all covered anyway so it doesn't matter to me if they offer bb services. Does either of them offer double pop? If it is my first time with Dallas am I better off seeing Page for my second visit? I don't have funds to go often so I may not get the chance to see either of them again. Mahalos!
Dallas for me!
-
Senior Member
 Posts: 375
Anyone know how accurate the photo of Jordan is?
-
Senior Member
 Posts: 1897
 Originally Posted by Pokesqd
[View Original Post]
Damn Rejuve look so hot in the backpage ad. Guys keep the juicy reports comingh I wish I can contribute but I am on a ship right now and won't be back for a while. I luv to perv and fantazise about the stories.
POKE.
Sorry buddy. Don't worry I poke squid for you. LOL!
-
Senior Member
 Posts: 377
Fuck Shop
Damn Rejuve look so hot in the backpage ad. Guys keep the juicy reports comingh I wish I can contribute but I am on a ship right now and won't be back for a while. I luv to perv and fantazise about the stories.
POKE.
-
Senior Member
 Posts: 931
Page
I've saw Page when she first arrived to our island when she landed at Top Spa. What gets me off is her, she treats me like a friend, lover and sex toy. What I mean, once the clothes is off I become her sex toy using my face, hands and cock to please herself. I think she enjoys my cock in her mouth more an I enjoy my cock in her mouth. When it comes time for the fucking my cock is her dildo and she would put us in positions for her to cum and I benefit from that. She always begs me not to cum so she can cum couple more times. Last time we were together we want at it so much we fell asleep in eachothers arms, I think we slept through the knocks because we woke up with her phone ringing, Mama May had to call her to wake us up. Hence no shower time at the finish. The only thing I miss about Page is her table showers, she would stand at the edge of the TS rubbing the bottom of my feet on her tits and nipples. Hmmm the only other person to do that is Shira.
Posting Limitations
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
|
|