Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Thread: Sports Chat

+ Add Report
Page 160 of 218 FirstFirst ... 60 110 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 210 ... LastLast
Results 2,386 to 2,400 of 3268
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #883
    Quote Originally Posted by DaViper  [View Original Post]
    Why doesn't colleges put in coaches contracts if you get fired for not producing a winning program or season however they want to state it they lose there pay instead of having to pay all these losers big $$ to for fill there contract? I know if I get fired nobody's paying me anything? Just don't get it. These losers get paid big bucks for nothing.
    I'm guessing that without those clauses (guareenteed money), a university could have one idea of a winning program and the coaches have another idea of a winning program, then the waters could get murky, then we'd need the court to decide, another scenerio could have the university deciding to go an alternate route with regards to coaching after only a year or two, and citing poor performance as the reason to fire the current coach when in reality the university's first coach of choice became available and now wants to abandon ship without giving it's current coach ample time to build a winning program or university has a new athletic director and he wants a whole new regime so he cites poor performance as the reason to let the coach go, or something like that. Idk it'll be really interesting to see what they will do and how much they are willing to spend, I really see this as the begining of the end for college football in Hawaii.

  2. #882
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1356

    This is what I don't get

    Why doesn't colleges put in coaches contracts if you get fired for not producing a winning program or season however they want to state it they lose there pay instead of having to pay all these losers big $$ to for fill there contract? I know if I get fired nobody's paying me anything? Just don't get it. These losers get paid big bucks for nothing.

  3. #881

    Pay off the empires

    Quote Originally Posted by DaViper  [View Original Post]
    I was just looking at there schedule they will lose this week to New Mexico, then lose to Nevada, lose to Air force, Have a chance against Fresno, lose to San Jose and maybe get chance against Monroe? BUT I wouldn't be surprise if they don't win another game this season.
    No way Norman Chow is going to deliver the goods, unless of course he takes some of that $500 K and pay off the empires to "throw" the game his way! Maybe they'll squeak by what's that team name, Monroe?

    Mililani high school football team plays much more professional that those "haka" savages of UH, all show and no go!

  4. #880
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1356

    Anyone think UH will win again this season?

    I was just looking at there schedule they will lose this week to New Mexico, then lose to Nevada, lose to Air force, Have a chance against Fresno, lose to San Jose and maybe get chance against Monroe? BUT I wouldn't be surprise if they don't win another game this season.

  5. #879

    Loser coach = Chow

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptinCrunch  [View Original Post]
    I think Chowtime threw in the towel already and hoping he gets fired and a buyout.
    Yeah, Chow should have been fired on the spot like that USC coach. Just look at the way that loser "projects" himself, always looking at the ground when mistakes are made. He should act like the former coach of the Chicago Bears, Ditka, always pissed off and a short fuse ready to attack the slightest mistakes even from his quarter back. He even attacked the water cooler that cleared the entire bench area of frightened players! That's the kind of message the coach should be sending, not a wimp like Chow.

    UH football team should be run like some military camp for the Marines, cut that hair, feed them MRE's, no Kalua pork & beans and a good chewing out for the littlest infractions, to instill FEAR to go on the war path like how Warriors are trained to be. If not they should change the team's name to Sissy Panty Dancers!

  6. #878

    Chow's replacement

    My guess is June Jones and Cal Lee will be back in action at UH.

  7. #877
    Quote Originally Posted by DaViper  [View Original Post]
    Anybody out there still saying we need to give Chow more time?
    I think Chowtime threw in the towel already and hoping he gets fired and a buyout.

  8. #876
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1356
    Quote Originally Posted by LowlysOne  [View Original Post]
    Nope after Boise St. I have given up, he had a great opportunity to shut everyone up after three and a half years of this, the last chance came last week and they failed totally failed, I remember someone here half jokingly stating that Chow is even worse than Von Appen. I would say at this point, Von Appen with what he had to work with did at least same job as Chow. If the teams played Chows team would win, not sure but I don't think Von Appen was shut out 3 times in any season, if he was, wait were only half way done here. Were in a bad spot now cause we need a new coach which means, we need cash in the bank before we go looking, on top of the fact that we still have to buy out the fifth year of Chow's current contract, 200 k which only hurts our efforts to secure a good coach. I think Miano should be given consideration, with the assumption that a new head coach to college football would be cheaper than say a June Jones would, but if somehow, someway we could get Jones to comeback I'd be all for it, we prospered financially as well as physically, but with this alignment of conferences and recently the per diem benefits it seems college football will only be played by schools in the big five, we can't compete with the big schools now with just the disparity of recruited players, now add to that we have no chance of placing a team in tbe top four spots, thus earning the big pay outs that come with playing in the playoffs, I see us not this coming year but the one after that to finally drop football, I'm thinking next year, we'll lose more money, since the Ohio state and Wisconsin games earn us eough to get through next year.
    Chow's a loser no doubt but this is was I don't get. Every where his been as OC his teams put up points but since his been here his offensive sucks not sure why? Talent? Qb? Not sure he had 1 qb from Ohio st and now USC? Both looks shitty but is it because of Chow?

  9. #875
    Quote Originally Posted by DaViper  [View Original Post]
    Anybody out there still saying we need to give Chow more time?
    Nope after Boise St. I have given up, he had a great opportunity to shut everyone up after three and a half years of this, the last chance came last week and they failed totally failed, I remember someone here half jokingly stating that Chow is even worse than Von Appen. I would say at this point, Von Appen with what he had to work with did at least same job as Chow. If the teams played Chows team would win, not sure but I don't think Von Appen was shut out 3 times in any season, if he was, wait were only half way done here. Were in a bad spot now cause we need a new coach which means, we need cash in the bank before we go looking, on top of the fact that we still have to buy out the fifth year of Chow's current contract, 200 k which only hurts our efforts to secure a good coach. I think Miano should be given consideration, with the assumption that a new head coach to college football would be cheaper than say a June Jones would, but if somehow, someway we could get Jones to comeback I'd be all for it, we prospered financially as well as physically, but with this alignment of conferences and recently the per diem benefits it seems college football will only be played by schools in the big five, we can't compete with the big schools now with just the disparity of recruited players, now add to that we have no chance of placing a team in tbe top four spots, thus earning the big pay outs that come with playing in the playoffs, I see us not this coming year but the one after that to finally drop football, I'm thinking next year, we'll lose more money, since the Ohio state and Wisconsin games earn us eough to get through next year.

  10. #874
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1356

    Another UH Football game another Lost

    Anybody out there still saying we need to give Chow more time?

  11. #873
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1094

    UH football future

    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny14  [View Original Post]
    They should re-hire June Jones, he serves a fine example of womanizing and could also promote the AMP scene with highly recommended experience for mongers.

    Besides, he could turn those horny black and Samoan football players with their extra thick salami to pound the opposing wahine vollleyball players so that they can't play at peak performance because their pussies have been stretched and in constant pain in order to give Coach Soji an edge and possible national title!
    Former UH & Kaiser coach & player (you know who I'm talkin bout) was real quiet after he got passed for head coach or any coaching job when passed up. Recently he's been everywhere getting his name out in the public again. He's frequent guest thesedays on local sports radio but was missing in prior years. I get feeling Kaiser guy will be assistant head coach again with June Jones head coach or visa versa.

    The papolo-poly football guys breeding with volleyball wahines would make super babies for generations of UH sports success in future. Got to get the rainbow wahines to take the football bows thick ass poi pounders all the way. Look at our native heisman winner poly athlete + haole athlete = super athlete. The USC men's volleyball setter, a local boy considered best setter in the world at any age is product of UH Hilo bball player + vball player, another poly haole super athlete. Brains & brawn.

    Boto vites yes on June Jones connection.

  12. #872

    June Jones

    Quote Originally Posted by Memahu  [View Original Post]
    If UH is going to hire a former UH coach. How about Louisville's Rick Pitino way of recruiting players? We got the AMPs for that.
    They should re-hire June Jones, he serves a fine example of womanizing and could also promote the AMP scene with highly recommended experience for mongers.

    Besides, he could turn those horny black and Samoan football players with their extra thick salami to pound the opposing wahine vollleyball players so that they can't play at peak performance because their pussies have been stretched and in constant pain in order to give Coach Soji an edge and possible national title!

  13. #871
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1094

    Recruiting UH

    Quote Originally Posted by Memahu  [View Original Post]
    If UH is going to hire a former UH coach. How about Louisville's Rick Pitino way of recruiting players? We got the AMPs for that.
    I like the way you think, but those young studs can get all the girls on campus they want for free. Downside is after those young studs punish the punani of our fav AMP girls with their anaconda or coconut tree trunk, the girls flower bud will look like cabbage & my Vienna sausage will drown down their

    That's the price we pay for a winning program. Maybe UH travel industry management program should recruit female talent for our industry. They make more money that way. Boto should run for UH president

  14. #870

    Rick P

    Quote Originally Posted by Memahu  [View Original Post]
    If UH is going to hire a former UH coach. How about Louisville's Rick Pitino way of recruiting players? We got the AMPs for that.
    Rick Pitino for guvna!

  15. #869
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1039
    Quote Originally Posted by DaViper  [View Original Post]
    Unless the UH AD is a idiot more than likely Chow will be fired any ideas who there next coach should be? I know June Jones is waiting for it but I hope they give Rich Miano a shot.
    If UH is going to hire a former UH coach. How about Louisville's Rick Pitino way of recruiting players? We got the AMPs for that.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape