Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Thread: Like Beef Lolo?

+ Add Report
Page 263 of 332 FirstFirst ... 163 213 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 313 ... LastLast
Results 3,931 to 3,945 of 4967
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1037

    You started this, cannot take the heat already?

    Quote Originally Posted by DickTracy25  [View Original Post]
    Yes I am seeing a Japanese girl, so what? There might be 50 other Joe seeing her too. Troll on, scumbag. Fuck you and your old school. I don't attack anyone here, but if someone discredited me, then the fucking war is on.

    .
    "Oh am I scared" I guess anyone who can read between the lines can see you are scared shitless. The one thing trolls hide behind are their screen names that option is lost to you and a real face will be linked to your screen name. That's all troll, I know you were seeing a Japanese Princess you boasted to all the members so it wasn't hard to separate the customers from the troll. I make posts I do not troll, but before this is over I may end up a "scumbag" like you. As far as my old school ethics they still work for me and I can look at myself in the morning with the confidence I am a MAN, not a troll with fantasy delusions. The war you started is already lost you just don't realize it yet.

    The fact that I am still a member of this web site and the back door Administration left open for me should cue you in where most of the members of these threads stand with. You have had many opportunities to be a productive member of these forums but yet you act like a 8th grader with a chip on your shoulder. If we put your background aside maybe you can be forgiven but in the years I have dealt with many individuals who have only had a high school education who have risen up the ranks through hard work, determination and an earnest desire to better themselves.

    The time and effort wasted on you by myself and other members is an effort in futility since no one is home to take the message. The brothers most recently come to mind is Brother Kaina and brother John Ross. You ignored their request.

  2. #1036

    Too funny

    Brother Real, tell you something even more funny, the sour grapes even used another alias to send me private massage. Thanks to admin 2, the sore loser has been exposed, so called angel not really an angel. Coward hiding behind aliases to launch attacks.

    Quote Originally Posted by Realdeal808  [View Original Post]
    This is too funny. What kind of pathetic loser has to create a second alias so that he can egg on his first alias to post shit! Oh right, GO and Jaritsuh that's who! Get a life bozo.

  3. #1035
    Just catching up. Not even sure how I came up but don't be lumping me together with Clinton. I actually monger, report, help other mongers out, and am polite in my posts for the most part. Sorry to hear a senior member (OldMan?) got the ban hammer.

    But to an earlier point having a discussion ain't trolling, trolling is a mindset and the difference is intent. Way to many folk on here don't seem to remember Usenet and IRC days and understand what trolling actually is.

    As for Clinton's point about safe sex, it's a pipe dream and he needs to learn suspension of disbelief. All women, provider or not, will do anything in my experience for enough cash. A "safe sex only provider" will stick to that line from a marketing perspective and charge a premium for it because it lowers her overall client base and is basically a fetish but at the same time will be bb her man and charging bb only customers double for that perceived safety or conquest.

    Yet to find a (non-AMP) provider who I couldn't bb anal after the fourth visit. I'm sure they exist but I've either been lucky or those are the ones I don't see a second time.

    Safe sex in others is an illusion like female birth control. You only trust yourself so either accept the risk and consequences or wrap / snip your shit and pretend the girl you are with is as white as snow instead of the cum dumpster she really is.
    Last edited by Lomion; 08-31-15 at 11:08. Reason: Fix typo

  4. #1034
    Quote Originally Posted by DickTracy25  [View Original Post]
    You sound like a banned member with sour grapes, using a second I'd to attack. Bring it on you fucking fool.

    .

    Yes he is, I merged his accounts.

    A2
    This is too funny. What kind of pathetic loser has to create a second alias so that he can egg on his first alias to post shit! Oh right, GO and Jaritsuh that's who! Get a life bozo.

  5. #1033
    Senior Member


    Posts: 310

    Teho

    Every girl is YMMV. Your perception is what's important. Many girls who guys rave about as sex monsters and super hot were total disappointments to me. But the truth for me is all the girls I thought were super hot, except for a couple of exceptions, (I can actually only think pf one) were fun and I had a good time. The ones that were not so fun were all not so hot. Maybe it's because they can sense I'm not attracted to them so the outcome was midiocre.

  6. #1032
    Quote Originally Posted by Buster50  [View Original Post]
    Just to state a point. I get nervous everytime I do BBFS but majority of the time I cave in if they look clean. I know I'm an idiot but it doesn't happen that often. But, recently it's been offered all the time! So, Clinton, you better look elsewhere because the girls are offering it without having to ask. I've never asked for it before, it just happens, must be my DATY skills.
    "If they look clean". LOL. If she has std's she has a pimply face and biker tatoos eh? If she clean, she'll look nice and cute. Is that it? Hahaaha. Just poking fun man.

  7. #1031

    Automatic BB

    It sound like the girls are doing BB automatic unless you ask for cover these days. Don't know what? Maybe it is more competition, girls are trying to get repeat customers. Don't blame you, I would get nervous too if majority of the ladies are doing BB automatically.

    Quote Originally Posted by Buster50  [View Original Post]
    Just to state a point. I get nervous everytime I do BBFS but majority of the time I cave in if they look clean. I know I'm an idiot but it doesn't happen that often. But, recently it's been offered all the time! So, Clinton, you better look elsewhere because the girls are offering it without having to ask. I've never asked for it before, it just happens, must be my DATY skills.

  8. #1030
    Quote Originally Posted by ClintonPortis  [View Original Post]
    I also offer helpful advice on STDs and downtown hos that I see around.

    I know you are one of the ignorant primitive jackasses that gets mad when girls want to protect themselves with a condom and no DKF / DATY.

    Instead of getting pissed at the girls for protecting their health, why don't you get a fukking GIRLFRIEND if you want a girlfriend experience? We are here to fukk, get our release, then go home. If I wanted to make out with a girl or put my tongue on her most sensitive spots or do any of that other gay ass crap like cuddle and braid their hair and whisper sweet nothings like you do, I would get what most refer to as a "girlfriend". Not a fukking hooker.
    Just to state a point. I get nervous everytime I do BBFS but majority of the time I cave in if they look clean. I know I'm an idiot but it doesn't happen that often. But, recently it's been offered all the time! So, Clinton, you better look elsewhere because the girls are offering it without having to ask. I've never asked for it before, it just happens, must be my DATY skills.

  9. #1029
    Quote Originally Posted by MongerZ  [View Original Post]
    I don't understand why everyone worked up on this AMP virgin ClintonPortis. He admits himself he never went to an AMP before and is just a wannabe monger. Real talk.





    As for girl's talking crap about customers having wrinkly balls or whatever, those girls won't last in this business. We can tell when they are enjoying themselves and plus they are degrading themselves if they think that because they are the ones being fucked with them.

    I've probly done 50 AMP girls, dfk, BBBJ, turned down BBFS everytime (and yes there are girls who offer it to you on the first visit without even asking for it.) except for one of them who I never ever read a report about doing anything other than cfs with and that I was getting too close to. (It was a calculated risk that worked out in my favor, she was also new to the business). Got tested regularly, results is nothing caught. Keep playing with yourself big boy (ClintonPortis) leave the dirty fucking to us. And don't forget the body condom if you ever do decide to go so you don't catch MRSA. Bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahhaahha.
    Wow, 50, that's some real serious mongering! But yes, throughout the years I have found out that this hobby is a dirty one. LOL.

  10. #1028
    Quote Originally Posted by ClintonPortis  [View Original Post]
    If the girl is smoking hot, dressed in nothing or a skimpy bikini, and within touching distance, I'll be instantly turned on. Probably a semi hardon at minimum. Just a little bit of stimulation, whether by CBJ, CFS, or even a handjob and I'll be at full strength in no time.

    I agree with the last part though. Looks are the most important thing when it comes to hookers. Why am I going to pay 200 to have sex with a 6? I can get them in the civilian world. If I'm shelling out cash, the girl better be an 8 at minimum preferably a 9. And so many mongers on here care about service. I never understood why. Do they really think these hookers are into them when they get "good" service? It's all an act. It's all designed to get these mongers to orgasm and then to get them addicted so they come back and spend more money on the hookers. The first thing the hooker will do when a monger leaves is talk about how nasty his old wrinkly balls are, or how disgusting his gut and manboobs were. As long as service and attitude are at a baseline level of common courtesy that you would expect from any retail transaction, I could care less how many fake moans, or fake compliments, or fake kissing, or fake whatevers the hookers throw at me. Or don't throw at me.

    From all the reports and the pics on backpage, the only girls hot enough to pay for appear to be Dallas, Page and Nani, Luxxx, Joy at Plus, Nana and Lexi at Happiness, and Bin at Top. It's a damn shame they all do at least one of BBBJ, probably BBBJCIM, DFK, and unprotected DATY.

    I think if I ever do go to an AMP, I'll go for a massage and a happy ending or maybe CBJ only. I don't mind paying 200 bucks for that. I got that warchest still handy.
    You never been to an AMP? So what do you do? Escort? Streetwalker?

  11. #1027
    Quote Originally Posted by MongerZ  [View Original Post]
    I don't understand why everyone worked up on this AMP virgin ClintonPortis. He admits himself he never went to an AMP before and is just a wannabe monger. Real talk. LOL. I've probly done 50 AMP girls, dfk, BBBJ, turned down BBFS everytime (and yes there are girls who offer it to you on the first visit without even asking for it.) except for one of them who I never ever read a report about doing anything other than cfs with. (It was a calculated risk that worked out in my favor, she was also new to the business). Got tested regularly, results is nothing caught. Keep playing with yourself big boy (ClintonPortis) leave the dirty fucking to us. LOL. And don't forget the body condom if you ever do decide to go so you don't catch MRSA. Bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahhaahha.
    You mad, bro?? I guess I must have hit a nerve. I can tell your jimmies are rustled by your last word. Lots of pent up anger in all those "hahahas" LOL. You one of those pathetic loverboy mongers that thinks the hookers actually enjoy it when you stick your diseased prick into them? Newsflash: if you want a GFE, get a fukking girlfriend.

    P.S. And stop lying, faggot. I don't believe for a second that you get tested regularly. LOL.

  12. #1026

    Keep playing with yourself ClintonPortis the Virgin Monger

    Quote Originally Posted by ClintonPortis  [View Original Post]
    If the girl is smoking hot, dressed in nothing or a skimpy bikini, and within touching distance, I'll be instantly turned on. Probably a semi hardon at minimum. Just a little bit of stimulation, whether by CBJ, CFS, or even a handjob and I'll be at full strength in no time.

    I agree with the last part though. Looks are the most important thing when it comes to hookers. Why am I going to pay 200 to have sex with a 6? I can get them in the civilian world. If I'm shelling out cash, the girl better be an 8 at minimum preferably a 9. And so many mongers on here care about service. I never understood why. Do they really think these hookers are into them when they get "good" service? It's all an act. It's all designed to get these mongers to orgasm and then to get them addicted so they come back and spend more money on the hookers. The first thing the hooker will do when a monger leaves is talk about how nasty his old wrinkly balls are, or how disgusting his gut and manboobs were. As long as service and attitude are at a baseline level of common courtesy that you would expect from any retail transaction, I could care less how many fake moans, or fake compliments, or fake kissing, or fake whatevers the hookers throw at me. Or don't throw at me.

    From all the reports and the pics on backpage, the only girls hot enough to pay for appear to be Dallas, Page and Nani, Luxxx, Joy at Plus, Nana and Lexi at Happiness, and Bin at Top. It's a damn shame they all do at least one of BBBJ, probably BBBJCIM, DFK, and unprotected DATY.

    I think if I ever do go to an AMP, I'll go for a massage and a happy ending or maybe CBJ only. I don't mind paying 200 bucks for that. I got that warchest still handy.
    I don't understand why everyone worked up on this AMP virgin ClintonPortis. He admits himself he never went to an AMP before and is just a wannabe monger. Real talk.

    As for girl's talking crap about customers having wrinkly balls or whatever, those girls won't last in this business. We can tell when they are enjoying themselves and plus they are degrading themselves if they think that because they are the ones being fucked with them.

    I've probly done 50 AMP girls, dfk, BBBJ, turned down BBFS everytime (and yes there are girls who offer it to you on the first visit without even asking for it.) except for one of them who I never ever read a report about doing anything other than cfs with and that I was getting too close to. (It was a calculated risk that worked out in my favor, she was also new to the business). Got tested regularly, results is nothing caught. Keep playing with yourself big boy (ClintonPortis) leave the dirty fucking to us. And don't forget the body condom if you ever do decide to go so you don't catch MRSA. Bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahhaahha.

  13. #1025

    40 posts

    And you have 40 posts, none of it are contribution, all you do is crying. Help me? Since when I need your help, you got two infractions by posting trash like your banned brother. Your brother had one more than you, admin 2 had to put in on the sideline.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaritsuh  [View Original Post]
    Well I have done some stupid things in the past like care enough about you to get two infraction and try to warn you of some of the brothers were getting mad at you that got me an infraction. Trying to intimidate you into trying to be reasonable that got me another infraction but the last one was all on me as had some family matters that were pressing and your idiot post really did it for me in the ER. All that aside be prepared cause this is just the start troll you reap what you sow I hope the future posts will bring some comic relief to the brothers who have been thoroughly frustrated with this troll who has no regard for anything or anyone except his same self serving ego. He has what 800+ posts. My GOD! What maybe 35-45 actual posts? If that.
    .

  14. #1024

    Tear me apart?

    You little Fucking worm, tear me apart? You little fucking midget talk big, LOL. You are making scare. Go tell your fucking ring leader stop hiding in the hole, come out here to lay two cents with you. Your fucking coward ring leader discredited me and brother Real. Now he is hiding and afraid to see the world.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaritsuh  [View Original Post]
    I guess you speaking for yourself, and your past experiences with other members, I am not your friend and I am sick (as probably others are) of your opinions like this guy, he don't like it here he can go back to where ever he came from. We should send him to Miami they have what? 500,000+ cases of HIV? He should fit in well there.

    The points he has made is from a mainland experience and his own he is trying to impose his morals on the men of Hawaii. As for me he can take a flying leap like his cohort Loimon you can as well, as you full of it anyway. When was the last time you went to an AMP? What yesterday, last week, last month, Mr Brad Pitt looks? And your 18 inch arms? You always bragging how you get the princesses and get free banging sex from these wahines. If you going BS keep it to the KB threads cause I know you don't look like Brad Pitt and you always pay for what you get sucker. At least the brothers there are used to your Bull.

    You reap what you sow, you and the other troll is why we have the fight thread, so hell I should as brother a2 suggested use it. You wanted this fight so here it is be careful what you ask for because I will tear you apart. Be sure what you report is factual and so what if Casino has a Yellow door? What kind of shit ass report is that? Who the F. Cares?

  15. #1023

    Your first two sentences arent true for me.

    Quote Originally Posted by UkiEater  [View Original Post]
    I don't think most guys would be able to get physically turned even if they wanted to, if the service was very conservative. They will need to have super high testosterone levels that it requires little effort. Plus, if someone is not physically attracted to the girl, he'll have a harder time getting excited. There's not enough time to work with as far as talking, getting to know each other, lowering her guard down, flirting / teasing, candlelight dinner, movies, walk on the beach. Only have an hour or less to work with.
    If the girl is smoking hot, dressed in nothing or a skimpy bikini, and within touching distance, I'll be instantly turned on. Probably a semi hardon at minimum. Just a little bit of stimulation, whether by CBJ, CFS, or even a handjob and I'll be at full strength in no time.

    I agree with the last part though. Looks are the most important thing when it comes to hookers. Why am I going to pay 200 to have sex with a 6? I can get them in the civilian world. If I'm shelling out cash, the girl better be an 8 at minimum preferably a 9. And so many mongers on here care about service. I never understood why. Do they really think these hookers are into them when they get "good" service? It's all an act. It's all designed to get these mongers to orgasm and then to get them addicted so they come back and spend more money on the hookers. The first thing the hooker will do when a monger leaves is talk about how nasty his old wrinkly balls are, or how disgusting his gut and manboobs were. As long as service and attitude are at a baseline level of common courtesy that you would expect from any retail transaction, I could care less how many fake moans, or fake compliments, or fake kissing, or fake whatevers the hookers throw at me. Or don't throw at me.

    From all the reports and the pics on backpage, the only girls hot enough to pay for appear to be Dallas, Page and Nani, Luxxx, Joy at Plus, Nana and Lexi at Happiness, and Bin at Top. It's a damn shame they all do at least one of BBBJ, probably BBBJCIM, DFK, and unprotected DATY.

    I think if I ever do go to an AMP, I'll go for a massage and a happy ending or maybe CBJ only. I don't mind paying 200 bucks for that. I got that warchest still handy.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape