Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Like Beef Lolo?

+ Add Report
Page 252 of 332 FirstFirst ... 152 202 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 302 ... LastLast
Results 3,766 to 3,780 of 4967
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1202

    How long to become a senior member

    Quote Originally Posted by DrMajikLuv69  [View Original Post]
    Oh. Then pardon me. I posted this hours and hours ago late last night; I guess being a rookie member, my post are delayed be / see it needs to be reviewed by the boss before it can be posted. Question: how long does it take to become a senior member?

    Mahalo.

    DML69.
    See FAQ. However, your posts can still end up on moderation as a senior member. Read on for details.

    http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/fa...type_questions

    How long does it take to become a Senior Member?

    Regular Members are automatically upgraded to Senior Member when they have been a Forum Member for 6 months AND have posted 25 or more reports.

  2. #1201
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott4  [View Original Post]
    What happens to the rules, don't talk about fight club simple.
    Two words: Golden Rule. What goes around, comes around. It's like the Roman mob here, are you not entertained? Everyone gets to pick sides.

  3. #1200

    Let's not beat around the bush

    Since you insist on bringing this up in vague posts, here is my original response. Someone snagged it and replied before I decided to delete my post. You sure do like to bring up the word "trust" when you are breaking a girls trust by pming lots of guys about your supposed exploits.

    Quote Originally Posted by Buster50  [View Original Post]
    The best advice I have is to be nice. Some senior monger here feel and write about how they have a good rapport and are liked by some of these providers, but in reality when they leave, the girls talk down about them and in reality would never "date" them. If they really like you, they will date you for FREE! I'm not talking about driving around site seeing, I'm talking about sleepovers, vacations, meet their friends and family and are introduced as their BF's or SO's. If not, you are just a monger / customer to them so you should NEVER trust them. If you do, then most likely you will be the fool. I've seen some monger's pictures, chat accounts and text messages while the girls were telling me their screen names here. Some mongers even gave some of the girls their passwords here so they could read the PM's that other mongers sent them, SMH!
    I agree with your point about being nice to the girls. But that's about where our similarities end. As for your generalizations about mongers and the forums, we'll agree to disagree. I have never shared my password with anyone. It's the digital age, copy paste and message over Kakaotalk works just fine. So does bringing out your phone during a session so a girl can read for herself. For my part, I've only done this with one girl that I am particularly close to. And this was only after receiving unsolicited pm's from two mongers about BBFS exploits that rated very high on my bullshit meter. The girl in questions was also quite happy I was sharing what goes on. In my mind there are three logical possibilities:

    1) The individuals writing these message were specifically targeting other mongers to make them feel inferior for somehow not obtaining "BBFS" from their favorite provider. And the accounts are largely fictitious, despite claims of videos and photos. I am not the only senior member who was targeted in an attempt to make us feel like 'chumps' for not getting the same service. And yes, I do know that some girls are okay with photos and videos of the sex act.

    2) The individual claiming BBFS really is one of the only 'special' guys getting extras from the girl, in which case it will be exceedingly easy for her to identify who has a big mouth and is not trust worthy.

    3) In the unlikely even that a girl does provide BBFS to 'many' guys as was claimed, then it really isn't a big deal that it got out and she would have no idea who was running their mouth anyhow.

    When I sit down and look at these options, discuss it with other seniors I trust, who also never got BBFS from this girl despite having amazing rapport, and discuss it with the girl in question, I made my choice. It was very easy actually. I don't believe you. But do feel free to come forward with your video "proof", she would love to see it.

  4. #1199

    Fight club

    Quote Originally Posted by LonelySmiles  [View Original Post]
    I agree with your point about being nice to the girls. But that's about where our similarities end. As for your generalizations about mongers and the forums, we'll agree to disagree. I have never shared my password with anyone. It's the digital age, copy paste and message over Kakaotalk works just fine. So does bringing out your phone during a session so a girl can read for herself. For my part, I've only done this with one girl that I am particularly close to. And this was only after receiving unsolicited pm's two mongers about BBFS exploits that rated very high on my bullshit meter. The girl in questions was also quite happy I was sharing what goes on. In my mind there are three logical possibilities:

    1) The individuals writing these message were specifically targeting other mongers to make them feel inferior for somehow not obtaining "BBFS" from their favorite provider. And the accounts are largely fictitious, despite claims of videos and photos. I am not the only senior member who was targeted in an attempt to make us feel like 'chumps' for not getting the same service.

    2) The individual claiming BBFS really is one of the only 'special' guys getting extras from the girl, in which case it will be exceedingly easy for her to identify who has a big mouth and is not trust worthy.

    3) In the unlikely even that a girl does provide BBFS to 'many' guys as was claimed, then it really isn't a big deal that it got out and she would have no idea who was running their mouth anyhow.

    When I sit down and look at these options, discuss it with other seniors I trust, who also never got BBFS from this girl despite having amazing rapport, and discuss it with the girl in question, I made my choice. It was very easy actually. I don't believe you. But do feel free to come forward with your video "proof", she would love to see it!
    What happens to the rules, don't talk about fight club simple.

  5. #1198

    Pardon Me

    Quote Originally Posted by HMobius  [View Original Post]
    Ummm, I'm not sure what you're talking about?

    I never commented on your post and certainly did not criticize.

    It is Memahu I find cryptic, not you. Memahu is a long-time member and his distinctiveness adds to the Forum.
    Oh. Then pardon me. I posted this hours and hours ago late last night; I guess being a rookie member, my post are delayed be / see it needs to be reviewed by the boss before it can be posted. Question: how long does it take to become a senior member?

    Mahalo.

    DML69.

  6. #1197
    Quote Originally Posted by DrMajikLuv69  [View Original Post]
    H Mobius you sir are another senior member that I respect. My apologies if my last post were cryptic. You and Blake123 are two senior members that I highly respect.

    Not to beef with you sir, but I just wanted to share my experiences with the LMTs that I dated via the forum. I understand now that there are many things that I can not share regarding activities that go beyond the massage rooms, suites / establishments. Especially if confidentiality of the Massage Therapist names and reputation is at stake. I understand that this is a YMMV hobby and everyone does not get the same treatment.

    Thanks for your constructive, unbiased criticism.

    Respectfully,

    DML69.
    Ummm, I'm not sure what you're talking about?

    I never commented on your post and certainly did not criticize.

    It is Memahu I find cryptic, not you. Memahu is a long-time member and his distinctiveness adds to the Forum.

  7. #1196

    One Hundred Percent Agree

    Quote Originally Posted by Buster50  [View Original Post]
    I'm not defending the Dr. , but I keep reading statements that you have to be good looking, rich or well endowed to date these girls for free. I would have to disagree, I am none of the above but have dated a few MT's and AMP girls over the past 15 years of mongering. I'm sure the mentioned qualities make it easier, but it isn't a requirement. The best advice I have is to be nice. Some senior monger here feel and write about how they have a good rapport and are liked by some of these providers, but in reality when they leave, the girls talk down about them and in reality would never "date" them. If they really like you, they will date you for FREE! I'm not talking about driving around site seeing, I'm talking about sleepovers, vacations, meet their friends and family and are introduced as their BF's or SO's. If not, you are just a monger / customer to them so you should NEVER trust them. If you do, then most likely you will be the fool. I've seen some monger's pictures, chat accounts and text messages while the girls were telling me their screen names here. Some mongers even gave some of the girls their passwords here so they could read the PM's that other mongers sent them, SMH!

    I have to admit that the Dr. Provides some entertaining reading, and I won't even try to confirm his stories because my SO would have a conniption if she found out I was on this website and talking to other working girls. The wireless coconut is unreal! Maybe he will share some info via PM.
    One Hundred Percent Agree. I especially agree about the part when the provider wants one to meet their friends and family; I was recently in such positions where the provider introduced me to her family and friends. Also agree about the part regarding "ellipsis dot dot dot some senior mongers here feel dot dot dot unellipsis" You are on point!

    What I've learned that I cannot disclose ALL my extracurricular activities with LMT or AMP models on the forum, be / see of the YMMV factor. I need to realize that not all seniors get the same treatment.

    Buster50 you are also in point regarding "ellipsis dot dot dot Trust dot dot dot unellipsis" Written in your post, and regarding some senior mongers relinquishing their password to the providers is perplexing. SMH2.

  8. #1195
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1604
    Quote Originally Posted by Blake123  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, she told me about that. Said you don't know how to properly fuck, and you're not husband material.
    That's funny. She told me the same thing about you. LOL.

  9. #1194
    Quote Originally Posted by DrMajikLuv69  [View Original Post]
    Thank You Blake123.

    You sir are the only Senior Member I look up to in this forum. Your guidance and wisdom are always even keeled. Never bias or quick to judge, but always constructive.

    You are a coach and mentor. I will take your advice.

    Thank you sir.
    Thanks, but I'm just another average monger. There are many, many credible members in this forum (seniors and regulars alike). Too many to list. Follow all of the postings, and you should be able to figure out who they are.

  10. #1193
    Quote Originally Posted by Goser  [View Original Post]
    Yep, like the details of how I fucked her today.
    Yeah, she told me about that. Said you don't know how to properly fuck, and you're not husband material.

  11. #1192

    LOL no worries

    LOL no worries LittleBigFoot none taken. I thought it was fucking funny too.

    Quote Originally Posted by LittleBigFoot  [View Original Post]
    Now that's f**kn funny!

    No offense Doc

  12. #1191
    Quote Originally Posted by ClintonPortis  [View Original Post]
    DrMajikLuv's posts are nothing but fiction. If he's the second coming of Brad Pitt, why dafug does he need to pay a bunch of fukking hookers to have sex? LOL. He should be out slaying hot civilian pussy left and right. Why would he need to shell out 200 bucks each time just to get laid? Plenty of hot civilians out there only looking for sex. Tinder, POF, clubs, etc.

    I don't believe a single word he says. Das ok too. His stories are entertaining as hell.
    Same for you.

  13. #1190
    Quote Originally Posted by Memahu  [View Original Post]
    Nice selfie, Doc.
    Now that's f**kn funny!

    No offense Doc

  14. #1189
    Quote Originally Posted by LonelySmiles  [View Original Post]
    Alright bud, going to try to type with a level head and explain why your posts ruffle feathers. On these forums, for better or worse, the standard $200 is the great equalizer. For just $$ guys in all shapes and sizes, from all walks of life, and various degrees of financial means can access the same women, regardless of factors that they cannot control like genetics "looks".

    When a guy comes to the forums posting about obtaining selective free services that maybe only the most attractive 5% of guys will ever have a chance at obtaining, it comes off like a trust fund baby showing off his swag. If your posts are genuine, and you really are blessed with such amazing genetics and have 'game for days' to get women front left and center, please understand that most guys do not, and will not ever be at such a level. You aren't really doing anyone a favor coming here and dangling the carrot that only the top 1% may be able to obtain. Is your purpose to assert your status as some kind of Alpha?

    The fact that you don't get it is surprising. I would think a guy so skilled at navigating a woman's emotions would have a lot more empathy, ability to understand others. If your intentions are sincere and you want to contribute alongs these lines, perhaps spending more time describing the interaction with these women, reflecting on what you do that is special, that causes such a significant attraction. If you are a guru on the 'laws of attraction', then by all means teach us Senpai. But if it comes down to vague, "the girls just always hand me their numbers and text me to have wild monkey sex for free," well then, sorry, that's not helpful.
    I'm not defending the Dr. , but I keep reading statements that you have to be good looking, rich or well endowed to date these girls for free. I would have to disagree, I am none of the above but have dated a few MT's and AMP girls over the past 15 years of mongering. I'm sure the mentioned qualities make it easier, but it isn't a requirement. The best advice I have is to be nice. Some senior monger here feel and write about how they have a good rapport and are liked by some of these providers, but in reality when they leave, the girls talk down about them and in reality would never "date" them. If they really like you, they will date you for FREE! I'm not talking about driving around site seeing, I'm talking about sleepovers, vacations, meet their friends and family and are introduced as their BF's or SO's. If not, you are just a monger / customer to them so you should NEVER trust them. If you do, then most likely you will be the fool. I've seen some monger's pictures, chat accounts and text messages while the girls were telling me their screen names here. Some mongers even gave some of the girls their passwords here so they could read the PM's that other mongers sent them, SMH!

    I have to admit that the Dr. Provides some entertaining reading, and I won't even try to confirm his stories because my SO would have a conniption if she found out I was on this website and talking to other working girls. The wireless coconut is unreal! Maybe he will share some info via PM.

  15. #1188

    Hindsight is always 20/20

    Hindsight is always 20/20. Memahu you're correct a post without name of the Licensed Massage Therapist is a "Selfie Post". Maybe someone should start another thread called "Selfie Post" JUST JOKING dude.

    To protect the legit establishment and the licensed professional therapist I could not share their names, but rest assure the experience were true. I understand that perhaps I need to change my writing style but every great author has their own style. Journalism is no different. Not here to beef, but only to share my honest experiences. That is all.

    Be easy. Be safe.

    Quote Originally Posted by Memahu  [View Original Post]
    A post without the name of the provider or the name of the place is a selfie post.
    Protect it from what?

    A2

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape