Thread: Like Beef Lolo?
+
Add Report
Results 3,751 to 3,765 of 4967
-
10-06-15 19:47 #1217Senior Member

Posts: 293Yes, its to share info and I didn't say in the public forum who and I only replied to senior members. I've only been stating facts. Isn't this what the forum is all about, to share info and intel? The reason I PM'd you was to educate you with the FACTS since you were posting otherwise. You're making this into a bigger issue than it needs to be. I don't hold myself on a righteous pedestal, I just monger and share info. Guess you just can't handle the truth.
Originally Posted by LonelySmiles
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-15 19:09 #1216Senior Member

Posts: 673Your lovely comment about Empire
So far above it all are we captain?
Originally Posted by Buster50
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-15 19:04 #1215Senior Member

Posts: 673Au contraire
Exhibit A:
Originally Posted by Buster50
[View Original Post]
Exhibit B:
Originally Posted by Buster50
[View Original Post]
Exhibit C:
Originally Posted by Buster50
[View Original Post]
Exhibit D:
Originally Posted by Buster50
[View Original Post]
I could go on, but I'm not dredging through everything you've written lately. Then, naturally, mongers pm you going "boy oh boy, BBFS, which girls!" And without hesitation or discretion you rattle off your list. And in my case I didn't even ask, you just felt the need to pm me about your conquest. Must be your DATY skills right? Check, your move.
Originally Posted by Buster50
[View Original Post]
I know I have much to learn. Fortunately, I'm a very quick study.
-
10-06-15 18:52 #1214Senior Member

Posts: 293If you read my post, I said the service was sluttier at Empire and didn't specifically say that the girls were. I never "broadcast", I shared via PM via senior mongers. Guys, isn't that PM's are for? To share what isn't public knowledge? Just because this one guy is getting played, he thinks everything is BS. Buddy, you have a lot to learn, one day you will eat your words!
Originally Posted by LonelySmiles
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-15 16:59 #1213Senior Member

Posts: 1604You are in this hobby for the wrong reason. Get the fuck out and go marry someone. I am with Buster50. He sees things more for how they are than your romanticized view of the hobby simply because he is older and wiser than you are. You are in this hobby as a substitute for a girlfriend. We are in this hobby to fuck girls and then move on.
Originally Posted by LonelySmiles
[View Original Post]
For the record, I believe he fucked her BBFS. That you are butt hurt about that is unbecoming. He's right. If you aren't getting it for free, you don't mean much more to her than any of us. Sorry to burst your bubble there. Yes, I have gotten freebies and BBFS from lots of girls who claim to not offer it to anyone else. I don't believe them for a second.
-
10-06-15 16:47 #1212Senior Member

Posts: 1604It takes at least 6 months to be a senior member, but it only takes one untimely post to be knocked back down to proletariat.
Originally Posted by LonelySmiles
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-15 16:37 #1211Senior Member

Posts: 2364Thank you for sharing the link!
Thank you for sharing the link Lonely Smiles, that made it a lot easier.
Originally Posted by LonelySmiles
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-15 16:35 #1210Senior Member

Posts: 2364The Bare Naked Covert Alias
The Bare Naked Covert Alias.
Thanks for the info Hornysamoan. I have no other alias. I'm just me. Only been the board for 3 months. I thought I had my own style of writing (so I thought). Now I'm curious WHO has a similar style of writing and reporting like me? All my reports are Carbon Copies Regarding Style. I use the same format but just different details for each encounter. Let me know I'm really curious to know who has a similar writing style to me.
Originally Posted by Hornysamowen
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-15 16:29 #1209Senior Member

Posts: 673I think I just really really don't like you for some reason. Maybe at the end of the day you are just a 'butter side up' monger and I'm a 'butter side down' monger to borrow from Dr. Seuss. We were raised differently and will probably never agree on women, and the degree respect that even a working girl deserves. Recall when you decided to bad mouth Empire by saying the girls were too 'slutty'. Over and over your theme is "never trust" and unsurprisingly you are not trustworthy. Though perhaps you are skilled at manipulating a woman's emotions.
Originally Posted by Buster50
[View Original Post]
I've had my fair share of special experiences with women in my short 2 year mongering career, but the difference is I don't broadcast them. The details are between me and the girls. I keep my public reports to intel that everyone can use.
Thanks for the education. You are always happy provide your perspective on reality, as if I'm not aware that there are tons of mongers who don't post here. Keep beating that "I get forbidden services drum" in public, you seem comforted by the sound.
Here's a constructive idea, how about you contribute more reports with useful information? And fewer posts talking about all the special, forbidden, treatment you supposedly get.
-
10-06-15 16:20 #1208Senior Member

Posts: 673Troll warfare observation
Whenever I don my shiny whiteknight troll slaying armor, I realized I become "one", that is, I become a troll. Second observation, internet trolls are largely cannibals. We eat each other alive.
Anyhow, carry on, right'O. When I reflect, I think I came off like a much nicer 'even keel' person before this thread existed. Now that I can say precisely what I feel about certain members, I guess I'm an asshole too.
Edit: troll warfare today, getting heated.
-
10-06-15 16:17 #1207Senior Member

Posts: 293Uhm, This post wasn't targeted to you but if you feel it was then fine. I was just making a statement about how people think that you have to be good looking, rich or well endowed to get extras and freebies. About sharing passwords and PM's to providers it happens everywhere and I've seen it on multiple occasions at different establishments and girls. If you feel targeted then you need to grow up! I thought PM's was to share info between mongers so it doesn't come up on the public forum or to the girls. It seems because your feelings were hurt, I'm guessing, is the reason why you seem to be on a warpath about this. If you and you posse aren't getting services that the other mongers are getting then you might just be making a fool of yourselves. There are a ton of mongers who don't post or aren't even on this site! Just because you post a lot and monger more than the usual Joe, it doesn't automatically make you a FAVE of providers, SMH. Are you dating this particular provider or just a monger? Also, is this post targeted just to me or other mongers who PM'd you? And who would be the girl in question?
Originally Posted by LonelySmiles
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-15 11:51 #1206Senior Member

Posts: 857Senior delays
Ah that is why some senior members' posts appear out of nowhere. Moderation.
Originally Posted by Blake123
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-15 05:52 #1205Senior Member

Posts: 599You write like a another forum member
I think your being moderated because you write like another old senior member. This sounds like another alias that you are you using. Thats the vibe I'm getting, idk, I could be wrong, but my spidy senses tell me other wise.
Originally Posted by DrMajikLuv69
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-15 04:15 #1204Senior Member

Posts: 4780That is a fact!
Originally Posted by LonelySmiles
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-15 03:05 #1203Senior Member

Posts: 1039That's why you need to use AMP providers rather than UH coeds. How long before her family finds out? This is a small island state. Who doesn't know about June Jones and his shoot and run offense?
Originally Posted by Johnny14
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





