Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13012
    Senior Member


    Posts: 3481

    Monger Courtesy.

    Quote Originally Posted by PussyPoker  [View Original Post]
    Hey Mma, He did not say that this place was in the Joliet area. He asked if anyone wanted to share info anf he was looking for a place in Joliet or Bolingbrook. I sent him a pm with a place to go and he never responded to me.

    So all you guys out there that say people on here do not share are full of crap I have shared with many and never have gotten a response from anyone except Dmichaels.

    PP.
    If they can't share their Provider's info in return, (assuming they have a Provider to share with you) the least those guys could do is say "Thank You" for giving them info about the Providers you've seen.

  2. #13011
    Quote Originally Posted by Mmaforever  [View Original Post]
    Little advice. Trading info as a non senior member won't get you any bonus points here. If this is in joliet or Boilingbrook its way far for me.
    Hey Mma, He did not say that this place was in the Joliet area. He asked if anyone wanted to share info anf he was looking for a place in Joliet or Bolingbrook. I sent him a pm with a place to go and he never responded to me.

    So all you guys out there that say people on here do not share are full of crap I have shared with many and never have gotten a response from anyone except Dmichaels.

    PP.

  3. #13010

    Sky

    Quote Originally Posted by IlDiavolo  [View Original Post]
    Greetings mongers, new to the set and the hobby. Thanks to you guys, excellent first experience in Mt Prospect at Sky.

    Provider was Yumi. I will not soon forget. Playful and friendly from the moment I walked in. Took Bobs advice and was a gentleman at all times (but one with the Washington Monument going on). Table shower with attention everywhere. Above average but still pedestrian massage. Signs were there all the way. She kept remarking about my physique, ink, etc, playful and touchy.

    On the flip she looked at me expectedly but said nothing, I asked about extras and was asked what I wanted. Went with BBBJ / cim with full access after a little haggling. She was worried about me being LE but I was able to convince her I'm not. Once we began, took the entire monument all the way to the ground. Magnificent body, which I explored thoroughly. See cups, smooth and flawless and cute as a button. Cleaned up and then exchanged LFK, and I could tell she was all revved up. She said next time, FS for $ . 4, which I will be doing.

    Like I said. Thanks to you guys.
    Next time you go pay the house fee then when she leaves, put $ and a cover on the table. Yumi will accept it without negotiation.

  4. #13009

    Going going gone

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyRob  [View Original Post]
    Great post but don't pay $. 4 for FS.
    Thanks for that. I assume that one must simply be ready to walk if they won't bargain down?

    Going rate is $, yes?

  5. #13008

    Relax part deux

    Decided to take Vern2020 advice and gave Relax a shot. Place is locate on Cermak (as I said in previous post). Went during the day and drew Anna. Very nice gal. Above average massage and normal finish. Worth the trip and will visit again.

  6. #13007
    Yes just provide the name or link to the spa.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mmaforever  [View Original Post]
    Little advice. Trading info as a non senior member won't get you any bonus points here. If this is in joliet or Boilingbrook its way far for me.

  7. #13006
    Quote Originally Posted by UBeMyFriend99  [View Original Post]
    So a week ago I thought about going to a place most of us know and at first decided not to and save my money. Then I persuaded my self an hour later to head out. Normal greet by mamasan and into my room. A few minutes later a rather tall, maybe 5' 8" with heels on Asian walked in. Possibly early 40's but a killer body and a nice smooth complexion. Nice hair and grooming. She spoke the normal engrish but I could understand most. Best TS I have had so far (some enthusiastic washing) and on to the room. She gave an.

    Excellent massage and I told her that alone is worth the price of admission. Ears to toes and everything in between for the massage. Then she asked what I want. Went with the BJ and oddly she said stay face down. She undressed and climbed up the table by my feet. She started licking my thighs and moved towards my ass. Now I have never let anyone go near there but I was puddy in her hands. She rimmed me then grabbed my hips and told me to get on all fours. She then bent down and turned her head and licked the boys.

    While stroking Mr. Happy. Then she laid on her side and sucked on me for a few minutes before telling me to stand up and watch her blow me. She said "I'll take my time and do it really slow, so you feel really good". Oh man! Her saying that alone I knew this wasn't.

    Going to last long. Another thing is this is the first time I have had bare back. Somewhat concerning to me as I am worried about STD's but the little head won ten fold. She took everything and cim and spit it out after. Then she proceeded to continue to give me more massage time. By the way she just started on Monday and said I was her very first customer. I will be back. She renewed my faith in quality service after I had a shit experience somewhere else a few weeks ago. If anyone has anything good to trade more towards.

    Bolingbrook / Joliet area I will give her name and more details. This woman was top notch.
    Little advice. Trading info as a non senior member won't get you any bonus points here. If this is in joliet or Boilingbrook its way far for me.

  8. #13005

    Something Sweet and Sexy

    I have been on a roll lately and I love sharing info. On good providers. I saw this one off to the side on one of my recent visits to one of the nice local MPs. Make sure you ask to see the rotation because this place has a few gems. Saundra is a pretty girl with lots of booty and breast and knows how to treat a man. Regular menu and good prices, but you just have to ask without being obnoxious.

    These girls put their necks out there so we can have a little fun, so please use discretion.

    http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs...ou-60/14838089

  9. #13004

    Prices

    Great post but don't pay $. 4 for FS.

    Quote Originally Posted by IlDiavolo  [View Original Post]
    Greetings mongers, new to the set and the hobby. Thanks to you guys, excellent first experience in Mt Prospect at Sky.

    Provider was Yumi. I will not soon forget. Playful and friendly from the moment I walked in. Took Bobs advice and was a gentleman at all times (but one with the Washington Monument going on). Table shower with attention everywhere. Above average but still pedestrian massage. Signs were there all the way. She kept remarking about my physique, ink, etc, playful and touchy.

    On the flip she looked at me expectedly but said nothing, I asked about extras and was asked what I wanted. Went with BBBJ / cim with full access after a little haggling. She was worried about me being LE but I was able to convince her I'm not. Once we began, took the entire monument all the way to the ground. Magnificent body, which I explored thoroughly. See cups, smooth and flawless and cute as a button. Cleaned up and then exchanged LFK, and I could tell she was all revved up. She said next time, FS for $ . 4, which I will be doing.

    Like I said. Thanks to you guys.

  10. #13003
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1255

    My bad

    Quote Originally Posted by SalMinella  [View Original Post]
    Sorry Bob didn't want to have to spell it out but it doesn't really matter nothing LEO doesn't know about already I'm sure. You cracked it though, and it's on Archer. I know you can care less, but there's the info for mma and others.

    Bob don't like my posts then don't respond. Thanks.
    I apologize. Your posts are good. Bob.

  11. #13002

    Thanks

    Thanks for posting the name of the provider and place.

    Good report.

    Quote Originally Posted by IlDiavolo  [View Original Post]
    Greetings mongers, new to the set and the hobby. Thanks to you guys, excellent first experience in Mt Prospect at Sky.

    Provider was Yumi. I will not soon forget. Playful and friendly from the moment I walked in. Took Bobs advice and was a gentleman at all times (but one with the Washington Monument going on). Table shower with attention everywhere. Above average but still pedestrian massage. Signs were there all the way. She kept remarking about my physique, ink, etc, playful and touchy.

    On the flip she looked at me expectedly but said nothing, I asked about extras and was asked what I wanted. Went with BBBJ / cim with full access after a little haggling. She was worried about me being LE but I was able to convince her I'm not. Once we began, took the entire monument all the way to the ground. Magnificent body, which I explored thoroughly. See cups, smooth and flawless and cute as a button. Cleaned up and then exchanged LFK, and I could tell she was all revved up. She said next time, FS for $ . 4, which I will be doing.

    Like I said. Thanks to you guys.

  12. #13001

    One bust and one plus

    Was out in the Orland area today and thought to myself "Whats out this way? 1st place was a crap massage with no hint of anything so I had it in my head that now I am on a mission. Usually when I am on a mission its never more than a half hour I am looking for as I am testing the waters. The second place MT gave a very sensual massage with a HS. No tip discussed and she was very happy with what I left. Gave me her name and I told her if I happen to be out that way again I will pay her another visit. The funny part is the 1st place I have read reviews on and it said a sure thing. Well I am now sure its not a sure thing, plus it was a crappy environment unlike the 2nd place.

  13. #13000

    New guy, 1st report

    Greetings mongers, new to the set and the hobby. Thanks to you guys, excellent first experience in Mt Prospect at Sky.

    Provider was Yumi. I will not soon forget. Playful and friendly from the moment I walked in. Took Bobs advice and was a gentleman at all times (but one with the Washington Monument going on). Table shower with attention everywhere. Above average but still pedestrian massage. Signs were there all the way. She kept remarking about my physique, ink, etc, playful and touchy.

    On the flip she looked at me expectedly but said nothing, I asked about extras and was asked what I wanted. Went with BBBJ / cim with full access after a little haggling. She was worried about me being LE but I was able to convince her I'm not. Once we began, took the entire monument all the way to the ground. Magnificent body, which I explored thoroughly. See cups, smooth and flawless and cute as a button. Cleaned up and then exchanged LFK, and I could tell she was all revved up. She said next time, FS for $ . 4, which I will be doing.

    Like I said. Thanks to you guys.

  14. #12999

    Pathetic

    Quote Originally Posted by Bob521  [View Original Post]
    There are several "Ruby" spas but no "Rooby" spa. Either way the post was not as clear as I would have liked. No hint of location either. That said, nothing about the post made me want to visit. Bob.
    Sorry Bob didn't want to have to spell it out but it doesn't really matter nothing LEO doesn't know about already I'm sure. You cracked it though, and it's on Archer. I know you can care less, but there's the info for mma and others.

    Bob don't like my posts then don't respond. Thanks.

  15. #12998

    One more time

    Quote Originally Posted by Bob521  [View Original Post]
    Any of you guys ever watch the movie Fatal Attraction? That will cure you from seeing crazy ladies. Wait till she leaves a dead rabbit in your mailbox. Or pulls out the butcher knife.
    Tried her one more time. I was in the neighborhood and she was available so I went in for a cheap one.

    She's rearranged the room, but still the same set-up and furnishings. She did spend about 20 minutes massaging my inner thighs and belly while I was on my back, but didn't get any closer to the goods. I spread my legs far, lifted my hips, moaned and told her how good it felt but nothing doing, she wouldn't venture any closer. She did keep going back to the thighs though.

    I think she is as curious as all hell but as afraid of any type of sex as a cat is to water.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape