Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12982
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1255

    Crazy Lady

    Any of you guys ever watch the movie Fatal Attraction? That will cure you from seeing crazy ladies. Wait till she leaves a dead rabbit in your mailbox. Or pulls out the butcher knife.

    Quote Originally Posted by HeadFirst  [View Original Post]
    This is a perfect final nail in her coffin of doing business with mongers that read this forum. Voices? Darkness? Angel of Death? Roaches? Calling 5-0? R.I.P.

  2. #12981

    Goofy is as goofy as I've ever seen

    This is a perfect final nail in her coffin of doing business with mongers that read this forum. Voices? Darkness? Angel of Death? Roaches? Calling 5-0? R.I.P.

    Quote Originally Posted by Panochista  [View Original Post]
    The problem is not the mediocre massage, the little voices inside her head or the darkness of the room, perhaps she kerps it dark for this reason, I wanted to get a kick out of it so I went to get a "massage", next to the massage book that she keeps on her little table was another book. Angel of death! LOL!! But that is NOT the bad part, HER PLACE IS SWARMING WITH ROACHES! I went to pick up my clothes from the red futton she has in the room and off they went!! About 15 to 20 roaches scattered from under my clothes! Fuck!! I hate roaches. I had to shake my clothes and make sure I wasn't taking an uninvited guest with me into my house!! AVOID!! There is NO potential of nothing with this crazy cat lady, I tried rubbing her leg and touching her cookie and she told me to stop or she was going to ask me to leave or call 5-0 ,it is cheap but I guess you get what you pay for. I'm done with her, don't waste your time, unless you like blueballs and roaches.

  3. #12980

    Suggestions

    Quote Originally Posted by FortyFi1  [View Original Post]
    Hello Mongers. I am visiting Chicago next week so looking for some MP with FS and also Escort services that are reliable and trusted by members. Any suggestion or recommendation.

    Looks like I will be regular visitor here as I have some new business clients here. Let me know.
    I don't go for FS but here are some suggestions from what I've read on here. If you're after FS at a massage parlor- best bet is trying for the Chinese apts or AMP's. The apts can be hit or miss as far as talent. Some of the AMPs can get pricey since they seem to be increasing their prices. EMP's you will most likely not get FS. Probably best to avoid backpage. There seem to be a lot of stings lately. If you want FS from an escort you'll need to find a well reviewed one. Good luck!

  4. #12979
    Quote Originally Posted by WenJust  [View Original Post]
    Hi, anyone can tell is there have full service in massage place? Or just some happy ending, I never been to massage place.
    Yes, there is have service full in message place. Three happiness serves full good food, but I never send message lucky.

  5. #12978

    Question

    Hi, anyone can tell is there have full service in massage place? Or just some happy ending, I never been to massage place.

  6. #12977

    Visiting Chicago next week.

    Hello Mongers. I am visiting Chicago next week so looking for some MP with FS and also Escort services that are reliable and trusted by members. Any suggestion or recommendation.

    Looks like I will be regular visitor here as I have some new business clients here. Let me know.

  7. #12976

    Weird lady indeed

    Quote Originally Posted by Plymkr  [View Original Post]
    Haha I never saw that!
    The problem is not the mediocre massage, the little voices inside her head or the darkness of the room, perhaps she kerps it dark for this reason, I wanted to get a kick out of it so I went to get a "massage", next to the massage book that she keeps on her little table was another book. Angel of death! LOL!! But that is NOT the bad part, HER PLACE IS SWARMING WITH ROACHES! I went to pick up my clothes from the red futton she has in the room and off they went!! About 15 to 20 roaches scattered from under my clothes! Fuck!! I hate roaches. I had to shake my clothes and make sure I wasn't taking an uninvited guest with me into my house!! AVOID!! There is NO potential of nothing with this crazy cat lady, I tried rubbing her leg and touching her cookie and she told me to stop or she was going to ask me to leave or call 5-0 ,it is cheap but I guess you get what you pay for. I'm done with her, don't waste your time, unless you like blueballs and roaches.

  8. #12975
    Quote Originally Posted by Chubbybear  [View Original Post]
    So I read BC's post and Googled New Hope Spa and hit the following http://www.centersquarejournal.com/n...ssage-parlors. While the review site mentioned is RM, I would think CP has these sites on their radar.

    Stay safe.

    CB.
    Check out the other site for the number of reviews. This is a busy place on a very busy commercial street. They've been open for 5 years so hardly something CP isn't aware of. Figure out the rest.

  9. #12974

    Sunkiss

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueScreen  [View Original Post]
    Start with the self serve, but don't make a lot of effort to finish. The girl will typically rub her hands around your waist and legs as you're doing this. Rub your member against her hands when she's close enough, then try guiding her hands with yours to show her where you need more attention. If your patient and not aggressive she'll eventually take over. Not 100%, but I've done this with some success.
    Many many visits with the same girl. If she likes you and cab TRUST you then she may be willing to give you a hand.

  10. #12973

    Sunkiss self serve

    Quote Originally Posted by Biliator  [View Original Post]
    How, exactly, do you get past the "self serve" stage there? LOL.
    Start with the self serve, but don't make a lot of effort to finish. The girl will typically rub her hands around your waist and legs as you're doing this. Rub your member against her hands when she's close enough, then try guiding her hands with yours to show her where you need more attention. If your patient and not aggressive she'll eventually take over. Not 100%, but I've done this with some success.

  11. #12972

    Latino Rub

    It's hard to locate as anyone who's been there will attest. Anyhow. On my first visit I saw CeCe. Nice body / average face. $ . 8 for decent BBBJCIM Second visit was with Kimberly. Tuned out to be a total waste of time. Anyone have any recent success?

    http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs...touch/19224354

  12. #12971

    Great Asian massage parlor

    I found a great Asian spa that offers FS after you become a regular at good prices 45 for half hour 60 for an hour plus tips with extraprobably best price in town and the girls there look good young good looking skinny and the switch up girls every couple weeks pM me for info I'll trade you info.

  13. #12970
    Quote Originally Posted by Silvio  [View Original Post]
    Am I the only one to have noticed the stripper pole in the living room. I asked her if she knew how to use the pole shre said yes. So I asked if she would demo the pole. She said maybe next time.
    Haha I never saw that!

  14. #12969
    Am I the only one to have noticed the stripper pole in the living room. I asked her if she knew how to use the pole shre said yes. So I asked if she would demo the pole. She said maybe next time.

    Quote Originally Posted by Plymkr  [View Original Post]
    I went to go see her last week. I also tried to listen to what she was saying but couldn't make it out. I wanted to ask her but didn't in the end. Such a strange place with the Mardi Gras theme. The massage was just ok and I gave her $30. She gave me $10 back! When I tried leaving it was so dark I couldn't unlock the door. Definetly a weird experience. She said she has been doing massage for 1. 5 months. Check it out if you want an crazy experience. Go at night! LOL.

  15. #12968
    Quote Originally Posted by Chubbybear  [View Original Post]
    So I read BC's post and Googled New Hope Spa and hit the following http://www.centersquarejournal.com/n...ssage-parlors. While the review site mentioned is RM, I would think CP has these sites on their radar.

    Stay safe.

    CB.
    That article is over 2 years old. Pretty sure they would have done something by now.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape