Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13005

    Something Sweet and Sexy

    I have been on a roll lately and I love sharing info. On good providers. I saw this one off to the side on one of my recent visits to one of the nice local MPs. Make sure you ask to see the rotation because this place has a few gems. Saundra is a pretty girl with lots of booty and breast and knows how to treat a man. Regular menu and good prices, but you just have to ask without being obnoxious.

    These girls put their necks out there so we can have a little fun, so please use discretion.

    http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs...ou-60/14838089

  2. #13004

    Prices

    Great post but don't pay $. 4 for FS.

    Quote Originally Posted by IlDiavolo  [View Original Post]
    Greetings mongers, new to the set and the hobby. Thanks to you guys, excellent first experience in Mt Prospect at Sky.

    Provider was Yumi. I will not soon forget. Playful and friendly from the moment I walked in. Took Bobs advice and was a gentleman at all times (but one with the Washington Monument going on). Table shower with attention everywhere. Above average but still pedestrian massage. Signs were there all the way. She kept remarking about my physique, ink, etc, playful and touchy.

    On the flip she looked at me expectedly but said nothing, I asked about extras and was asked what I wanted. Went with BBBJ / cim with full access after a little haggling. She was worried about me being LE but I was able to convince her I'm not. Once we began, took the entire monument all the way to the ground. Magnificent body, which I explored thoroughly. See cups, smooth and flawless and cute as a button. Cleaned up and then exchanged LFK, and I could tell she was all revved up. She said next time, FS for $ . 4, which I will be doing.

    Like I said. Thanks to you guys.

  3. #13003
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1255

    My bad

    Quote Originally Posted by SalMinella  [View Original Post]
    Sorry Bob didn't want to have to spell it out but it doesn't really matter nothing LEO doesn't know about already I'm sure. You cracked it though, and it's on Archer. I know you can care less, but there's the info for mma and others.

    Bob don't like my posts then don't respond. Thanks.
    I apologize. Your posts are good. Bob.

  4. #13002

    Thanks

    Thanks for posting the name of the provider and place.

    Good report.

    Quote Originally Posted by IlDiavolo  [View Original Post]
    Greetings mongers, new to the set and the hobby. Thanks to you guys, excellent first experience in Mt Prospect at Sky.

    Provider was Yumi. I will not soon forget. Playful and friendly from the moment I walked in. Took Bobs advice and was a gentleman at all times (but one with the Washington Monument going on). Table shower with attention everywhere. Above average but still pedestrian massage. Signs were there all the way. She kept remarking about my physique, ink, etc, playful and touchy.

    On the flip she looked at me expectedly but said nothing, I asked about extras and was asked what I wanted. Went with BBBJ / cim with full access after a little haggling. She was worried about me being LE but I was able to convince her I'm not. Once we began, took the entire monument all the way to the ground. Magnificent body, which I explored thoroughly. See cups, smooth and flawless and cute as a button. Cleaned up and then exchanged LFK, and I could tell she was all revved up. She said next time, FS for $ . 4, which I will be doing.

    Like I said. Thanks to you guys.

  5. #13001

    One bust and one plus

    Was out in the Orland area today and thought to myself "Whats out this way? 1st place was a crap massage with no hint of anything so I had it in my head that now I am on a mission. Usually when I am on a mission its never more than a half hour I am looking for as I am testing the waters. The second place MT gave a very sensual massage with a HS. No tip discussed and she was very happy with what I left. Gave me her name and I told her if I happen to be out that way again I will pay her another visit. The funny part is the 1st place I have read reviews on and it said a sure thing. Well I am now sure its not a sure thing, plus it was a crappy environment unlike the 2nd place.

  6. #13000

    New guy, 1st report

    Greetings mongers, new to the set and the hobby. Thanks to you guys, excellent first experience in Mt Prospect at Sky.

    Provider was Yumi. I will not soon forget. Playful and friendly from the moment I walked in. Took Bobs advice and was a gentleman at all times (but one with the Washington Monument going on). Table shower with attention everywhere. Above average but still pedestrian massage. Signs were there all the way. She kept remarking about my physique, ink, etc, playful and touchy.

    On the flip she looked at me expectedly but said nothing, I asked about extras and was asked what I wanted. Went with BBBJ / cim with full access after a little haggling. She was worried about me being LE but I was able to convince her I'm not. Once we began, took the entire monument all the way to the ground. Magnificent body, which I explored thoroughly. See cups, smooth and flawless and cute as a button. Cleaned up and then exchanged LFK, and I could tell she was all revved up. She said next time, FS for $ . 4, which I will be doing.

    Like I said. Thanks to you guys.

  7. #12999

    Pathetic

    Quote Originally Posted by Bob521  [View Original Post]
    There are several "Ruby" spas but no "Rooby" spa. Either way the post was not as clear as I would have liked. No hint of location either. That said, nothing about the post made me want to visit. Bob.
    Sorry Bob didn't want to have to spell it out but it doesn't really matter nothing LEO doesn't know about already I'm sure. You cracked it though, and it's on Archer. I know you can care less, but there's the info for mma and others.

    Bob don't like my posts then don't respond. Thanks.

  8. #12998

    One more time

    Quote Originally Posted by Bob521  [View Original Post]
    Any of you guys ever watch the movie Fatal Attraction? That will cure you from seeing crazy ladies. Wait till she leaves a dead rabbit in your mailbox. Or pulls out the butcher knife.
    Tried her one more time. I was in the neighborhood and she was available so I went in for a cheap one.

    She's rearranged the room, but still the same set-up and furnishings. She did spend about 20 minutes massaging my inner thighs and belly while I was on my back, but didn't get any closer to the goods. I spread my legs far, lifted my hips, moaned and told her how good it felt but nothing doing, she wouldn't venture any closer. She did keep going back to the thighs though.

    I think she is as curious as all hell but as afraid of any type of sex as a cat is to water.

  9. #12997

    I know where they are!

    Quote Originally Posted by Casper27  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone recommend a place where I can get a good massage. I'm looking for what I used to get at Sunkiss with Nikki and Christina, good massage with some teasing. I know where to get a HJ and and where to get a good massage. I'm looking for something in between, more than just a rub and I'll rub one out myself.
    They both now work at the spot on Western, and 1500 block, west side of the street. I've seen them both for legit massage. Not sure if they offer extras or if anyone in there does; I got referred there by someone whose reputation I must protect so I always play nice there but wonder. Do they??

    If you go visit them, have a great time.

  10. #12996

    Chinatown

    Quote Originally Posted by KdaKodiac  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, a favor to ask, Any one have recent experience with this place on Cermak by Chinatown. Will be in the area over the weekend and wondering if I should Give the place a shot. If not info may TOFTT. PM if you feel like it. Thanks.
    There are numerous spas near Chinatown. A few on Cermak, a few on Canal and a couple 5 min from there. The ones I have been to were nothing special. Standard service with minimal enthusiasm. One was horrible though. The woman was on the phone while she was shaking my hand arguing with someone in Chinese. I would definitely never go there again. Unfortunately I don't remember the names of any of them, I just know there location. So you are shooting in the dark as far as getting one worth the money.

  11. #12995

    Relax

    Quote Originally Posted by KdaKodiac  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, a favor to ask, Any one have recent experience with this place on Cermak by Chinatown. Will be in the area over the weekend and wondering if I should Give the place a shot. If not info may TOFTT. PM if you feel like it. Thanks.
    Yes, I have been there. Standard fare is at least available. When I dropped in for the heck of it when I was in the neighborhood, I saw one of my long time regular providers who had begun working here, so I experienced more than standard fare. YMMV.

  12. #12994

    The golden ticket?

    So a week ago I thought about going to a place most of us know and at first decided not to and save my money. Then I persuaded my self an hour later to head out. Normal greet by mamasan and into my room. A few minutes later a rather tall, maybe 5' 8" with heels on Asian walked in. Possibly early 40's but a killer body and a nice smooth complexion. Nice hair and grooming. She spoke the normal engrish but I could understand most. Best TS I have had so far (some enthusiastic washing) and on to the room. She gave an.

    Excellent massage and I told her that alone is worth the price of admission. Ears to toes and everything in between for the massage. Then she asked what I want. Went with the BJ and oddly she said stay face down. She undressed and climbed up the table by my feet. She started licking my thighs and moved towards my ass. Now I have never let anyone go near there but I was puddy in her hands. She rimmed me then grabbed my hips and told me to get on all fours. She then bent down and turned her head and licked the boys.

    While stroking Mr. Happy. Then she laid on her side and sucked on me for a few minutes before telling me to stand up and watch her blow me. She said "I'll take my time and do it really slow, so you feel really good". Oh man! Her saying that alone I knew this wasn't.

    Going to last long. Another thing is this is the first time I have had bare back. Somewhat concerning to me as I am worried about STD's but the little head won ten fold. She took everything and cim and spit it out after. Then she proceeded to continue to give me more massage time. By the way she just started on Monday and said I was her very first customer. I will be back. She renewed my faith in quality service after I had a shit experience somewhere else a few weeks ago. If anyone has anything good to trade more towards.

    Bolingbrook / Joliet area I will give her name and more details. This woman was top notch.

  13. #12993

    Chinatown

    Quote Originally Posted by KdaKodiac  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, a favor to ask, Any one have recent experience with this place on Cermak by Chinatown. Will be in the area over the weekend and wondering if I should Give the place a shot. If not info may TOFTT. PM if you feel like it. Thanks.
    There are at least 5 places right there. A few on Canal St. And on Cermack. A couple were ok. One sucked ass. The woman gave the handshake while on the phone arguing with someone in Chinese. I really thought I would finish but low and behold even under those circumstances it happened. Surprised me.

  14. #12992

    Relax Spa

    Hey guys, a favor to ask, Any one have recent experience with this place on Cermak by Chinatown. Will be in the area over the weekend and wondering if I should Give the place a shot. If not info may TOFTT. PM if you feel like it. Thanks.

  15. #12991
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1255

    ON the Contrary. Can you find "Rooby" ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Bebop60  [View Original Post]
    Read the title of his post.
    There are several "Ruby" spas but no "Rooby" spa. Either way the post was not as clear as I would have liked. No hint of location either. That said, nothing about the post made me want to visit. Bob.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape