Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 27,031 to 27,045 of 40027
-
01-23-15 01:38 #12997Senior Member

Posts: 115I know where they are!
They both now work at the spot on Western, and 1500 block, west side of the street. I've seen them both for legit massage. Not sure if they offer extras or if anyone in there does; I got referred there by someone whose reputation I must protect so I always play nice there but wonder. Do they??
Originally Posted by Casper27
[View Original Post]
If you go visit them, have a great time.
-
01-22-15 21:31 #12996Senior Member

Posts: 225Chinatown
There are numerous spas near Chinatown. A few on Cermak, a few on Canal and a couple 5 min from there. The ones I have been to were nothing special. Standard service with minimal enthusiasm. One was horrible though. The woman was on the phone while she was shaking my hand arguing with someone in Chinese. I would definitely never go there again. Unfortunately I don't remember the names of any of them, I just know there location. So you are shooting in the dark as far as getting one worth the money.
Originally Posted by KdaKodiac
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-15 19:36 #12995Senior Member

Posts: 308Relax
Yes, I have been there. Standard fare is at least available. When I dropped in for the heck of it when I was in the neighborhood, I saw one of my long time regular providers who had begun working here, so I experienced more than standard fare. YMMV.
Originally Posted by KdaKodiac
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-15 18:14 #12994Senior Member

Posts: 225The golden ticket?
So a week ago I thought about going to a place most of us know and at first decided not to and save my money. Then I persuaded my self an hour later to head out. Normal greet by mamasan and into my room. A few minutes later a rather tall, maybe 5' 8" with heels on Asian walked in. Possibly early 40's but a killer body and a nice smooth complexion. Nice hair and grooming. She spoke the normal engrish but I could understand most. Best TS I have had so far (some enthusiastic washing) and on to the room. She gave an.
Excellent massage and I told her that alone is worth the price of admission. Ears to toes and everything in between for the massage. Then she asked what I want. Went with the BJ and oddly she said stay face down. She undressed and climbed up the table by my feet. She started licking my thighs and moved towards my ass. Now I have never let anyone go near there but I was puddy in her hands. She rimmed me then grabbed my hips and told me to get on all fours. She then bent down and turned her head and licked the boys.
While stroking Mr. Happy. Then she laid on her side and sucked on me for a few minutes before telling me to stand up and watch her blow me. She said "I'll take my time and do it really slow, so you feel really good". Oh man! Her saying that alone I knew this wasn't.
Going to last long. Another thing is this is the first time I have had bare back. Somewhat concerning to me as I am worried about STD's but the little head won ten fold. She took everything and cim and spit it out after. Then she proceeded to continue to give me more massage time. By the way she just started on Monday and said I was her very first customer. I will be back. She renewed my faith in quality service after I had a shit experience somewhere else a few weeks ago. If anyone has anything good to trade more towards.
Bolingbrook / Joliet area I will give her name and more details. This woman was top notch.
-
01-22-15 17:52 #12993Senior Member

Posts: 225Chinatown
There are at least 5 places right there. A few on Canal St. And on Cermack. A couple were ok. One sucked ass. The woman gave the handshake while on the phone arguing with someone in Chinese. I really thought I would finish but low and behold even under those circumstances it happened. Surprised me.
Originally Posted by KdaKodiac
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-15 17:33 #12992Senior Member

Posts: 326Relax Spa
Hey guys, a favor to ask, Any one have recent experience with this place on Cermak by Chinatown. Will be in the area over the weekend and wondering if I should Give the place a shot. If not info may TOFTT. PM if you feel like it. Thanks.
-
01-22-15 15:50 #12991Senior Member

Posts: 1255ON the Contrary. Can you find "Rooby" ?
There are several "Ruby" spas but no "Rooby" spa. Either way the post was not as clear as I would have liked. No hint of location either. That said, nothing about the post made me want to visit. Bob.
Originally Posted by Bebop60
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-15 13:41 #12990Banned Member

Posts: 217You got to be kidding
Read the title of his post.
Originally Posted by Mmaforever
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-15 13:18 #12989Senior Member

Posts: 675Please pm the info for this place? Ty.
Originally Posted by SalMinella
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-15 00:19 #12988Senior Member

Posts: 1255Some guys already do that
As it happens, I was at a Korean place (name is not important) the other day. No complaints. But we were talking afterward about owners. She she says the place is owned by an American guy, not a Korean. I was at a Chinese place last year and that place is also owned by an American.
Originally Posted by PilotMan1970
[View Original Post]
So amongst us. Probably forum members. Are spa owners. I would not dream of outing them. Has to be the best gig in the universe. Where else could you do competitor market research and have it be a tax deductible expense. LOL. Bob.
-
01-21-15 23:13 #12987Senior Member

Posts: 131Sounds like a dream.
A bunch of roosters in the henhouse might work. I'm READY WHEN YOU ARE!
Originally Posted by PilotMan1970
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-15 16:50 #12986Senior Member

Posts: 72Rooby
Went to the titled spa the other day for hh (. 4) and received a mediocre full body massage w / very subtle teasing from a 30 something ugly asain. Upon flip she asked if I want just massage or. ? And I say what else is there? She says hang on and leaves the room. In comes a smokkking hot 28 yr old girl named Yo-Yo. Wearing a skimpy little dress looking great with a great attitude. Same ol shit with AMP she says handshake. 6, BBBJCIM 1. 0, or fully nude don't remember price. I ended up with handshake. 40 had to give her cash before it went down, but her skills were flawless. Two hands perfect motions twisting the whole nine yards. Really want to see what her BBBJCIM is all about. 1. 0 is steep may be able to talk her down to. 8. I specifically questioned if cover would be used and if swallowing would happen.
Was a nice surprise to switch out masseuses for the finish. As I dressed the ugly one walked back in and asked for a tip. Haha, I laughed and said I should tip you for tagging her in, but sadly No. No tip for you. She understood and asked that I bring. 1 for her next time for massage tip. I just laughed and out I went.
-
01-21-15 13:41 #12985Regular Member

Posts: 18An epiphany
Why don't we pool our money and open our own joint? We could all take turns managing the place, make some cabbage on the side and have easy access to the yummy candy at anytime.
-
01-21-15 00:15 #12984Senior Member

Posts: 376I think she self inflicted. Number wasnt working last week.
Originally Posted by HeadFirst
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-15 19:02 #12983Senior Member

Posts: 103Chinatown area?
Previous Chicago native here. I just flew back into Chicago today. I'm not heavily familiar with what's available south of the loop or in the south suburbs in general. I'm going to be in the Chinatown area tonight, so I was wondering if there any good AMPs there? I haven't been there in 2 years-ish. So I'm not even sure what's still around there.
PMs would be seriously appreciated.













Reply With Quote





