Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 27,016 to 27,030 of 40027
-
01-25-15 15:35 #13012Senior Member

Posts: 3481Monger Courtesy.
If they can't share their Provider's info in return, (assuming they have a Provider to share with you) the least those guys could do is say "Thank You" for giving them info about the Providers you've seen.
Originally Posted by PussyPoker
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-15 15:27 #13011Senior Member

Posts: 303Hey Mma, He did not say that this place was in the Joliet area. He asked if anyone wanted to share info anf he was looking for a place in Joliet or Bolingbrook. I sent him a pm with a place to go and he never responded to me.
Originally Posted by Mmaforever
[View Original Post]
So all you guys out there that say people on here do not share are full of crap I have shared with many and never have gotten a response from anyone except Dmichaels.
PP.
-
01-25-15 14:46 #13010Senior Member

Posts: 45Sky
Next time you go pay the house fee then when she leaves, put $ and a cover on the table. Yumi will accept it without negotiation.
Originally Posted by IlDiavolo
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-15 03:52 #13009Senior Member

Posts: 115Going going gone
Thanks for that. I assume that one must simply be ready to walk if they won't bargain down?
Originally Posted by HappyRob
[View Original Post]
Going rate is $, yes?
-
01-24-15 21:08 #13008Senior Member

Posts: 326Relax part deux
Decided to take Vern2020 advice and gave Relax a shot. Place is locate on Cermak (as I said in previous post). Went during the day and drew Anna. Very nice gal. Above average massage and normal finish. Worth the trip and will visit again.
-
01-24-15 15:57 #13007Banned Member

Posts: 4190Yes just provide the name or link to the spa.
Originally Posted by Mmaforever
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-15 12:08 #13006Senior Member

Posts: 675Little advice. Trading info as a non senior member won't get you any bonus points here. If this is in joliet or Boilingbrook its way far for me.
Originally Posted by UBeMyFriend99
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-15 11:17 #13005Senior Member

Posts: 131Something Sweet and Sexy
I have been on a roll lately and I love sharing info. On good providers. I saw this one off to the side on one of my recent visits to one of the nice local MPs. Make sure you ask to see the rotation because this place has a few gems. Saundra is a pretty girl with lots of booty and breast and knows how to treat a man. Regular menu and good prices, but you just have to ask without being obnoxious.
These girls put their necks out there so we can have a little fun, so please use discretion.
http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs...ou-60/14838089
-
01-24-15 11:10 #13004Senior Member

Posts: 120Prices
Great post but don't pay $. 4 for FS.
Originally Posted by IlDiavolo
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-15 19:01 #13003Senior Member

Posts: 1255My bad
I apologize. Your posts are good. Bob.
Originally Posted by SalMinella
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-15 18:30 #13002Banned Member

Posts: 4190Thanks
Thanks for posting the name of the provider and place.
Good report.
Originally Posted by IlDiavolo
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-15 17:35 #13001Senior Member

Posts: 225One bust and one plus
Was out in the Orland area today and thought to myself "Whats out this way? 1st place was a crap massage with no hint of anything so I had it in my head that now I am on a mission. Usually when I am on a mission its never more than a half hour I am looking for as I am testing the waters. The second place MT gave a very sensual massage with a HS. No tip discussed and she was very happy with what I left. Gave me her name and I told her if I happen to be out that way again I will pay her another visit. The funny part is the 1st place I have read reviews on and it said a sure thing. Well I am now sure its not a sure thing, plus it was a crappy environment unlike the 2nd place.
-
01-23-15 15:12 #13000Senior Member

Posts: 115New guy, 1st report
Greetings mongers, new to the set and the hobby. Thanks to you guys, excellent first experience in Mt Prospect at Sky.
Provider was Yumi. I will not soon forget. Playful and friendly from the moment I walked in. Took Bobs advice and was a gentleman at all times (but one with the Washington Monument going on). Table shower with attention everywhere. Above average but still pedestrian massage. Signs were there all the way. She kept remarking about my physique, ink, etc, playful and touchy.
On the flip she looked at me expectedly but said nothing, I asked about extras and was asked what I wanted. Went with BBBJ / cim with full access after a little haggling. She was worried about me being LE but I was able to convince her I'm not. Once we began, took the entire monument all the way to the ground. Magnificent body, which I explored thoroughly. See cups, smooth and flawless and cute as a button. Cleaned up and then exchanged LFK, and I could tell she was all revved up. She said next time, FS for $ . 4, which I will be doing.
Like I said. Thanks to you guys.
-
01-23-15 14:31 #12999Senior Member

Posts: 72Pathetic
Sorry Bob didn't want to have to spell it out but it doesn't really matter nothing LEO doesn't know about already I'm sure. You cracked it though, and it's on Archer. I know you can care less, but there's the info for mma and others.
Originally Posted by Bob521
[View Original Post]
Bob don't like my posts then don't respond. Thanks.
-
01-23-15 09:56 #12998Senior Member

Posts: 788One more time
Tried her one more time. I was in the neighborhood and she was available so I went in for a cheap one.
Originally Posted by Bob521
[View Original Post]
She's rearranged the room, but still the same set-up and furnishings. She did spend about 20 minutes massaging my inner thighs and belly while I was on my back, but didn't get any closer to the goods. I spread my legs far, lifted my hips, moaned and told her how good it felt but nothing doing, she wouldn't venture any closer. She did keep going back to the thighs though.
I think she is as curious as all hell but as afraid of any type of sex as a cat is to water.














Reply With Quote




