The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4868

    Sabrina YPE?

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    She is hard to find but she is available. She doesn't work on the avenue. I guess it is safe to say she is keeping herself below the radar. She does have a phone. She is one of the few girls that is able to keep a phone. However; I cannot give her number out, sorry.

    CookyJar
    Is this the same girl that was on that YPE site way back?

    Click image for larger version

Name:	Sabrina_1.jpg
Views:	951
Size:	32.7 KB
ID:	204560

    Click image for larger version

Name:	Sabrina_2.jpg
Views:	968
Size:	34.1 KB
ID:	204561

    Click image for larger version

Name:	Sabrina_3.jpg
Views:	770
Size:	22.1 KB
ID:	204562

    I dated this one way back in '07.

    There is another Sabrina on the YPE site these days.....

    Click image for larger version

Name:	sabrinaA.jpg
Views:	964
Size:	45.7 KB
ID:	204563Click image for larger version

Name:	sabrinaC.jpg
Views:	797
Size:	38.8 KB
ID:	204565Click image for larger version

Name:	sabrinaB.jpg
Views:	645
Size:	44.7 KB
ID:	204564

  2. #4867

    Sabrina – 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by Fromtheback  [View Original Post]
    Very nice, Cooky! Sabrina is, by far, my favorite of your subjects. Everytime I get out to PHL (I just flew in tonight, BTW. .) , I'm on the lookout for her, wondering if I'll get lucky.

    Here I come, K!
    She is hard to find but she is available. She doesn't work on the avenue. I guess it is safe to say she is keeping herself below the radar. She does have a phone. She is one of the few girls that is able to keep a phone. However; I cannot give her number out, sorry.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Sabrina 002.jpg‎   Sabrina 005.jpg‎   Sabrina 71.jpg‎   Sabrina 72.jpg‎   Sabrina 73.jpg‎  

    Sabrina 77.jpg‎   Sabrina 80.jpg‎  

  3. #4866

    Sabrina – 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    . Sabrina is another full bodied girl who I personally considered a hottie. Besides for being a little heavier that most avenue girls, Sabrina was always clean, well groomed and willing.

    CookyJar
    Sabrina is special on so many levels. Her fans know that she is a superb provider. The last time I dated Sabrina everything was on the table. She was fluent in the poplar romance languishes.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sexysabrina215  [View Original Post]
    Hey,

    Its Sabrina checkin out the site.

    I just wanted to see what all the guys were talking about.
    Sexysabrina knows about this site and likes getting goodreviews.

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    Sabrina is a long time friend. I am glad to know she is not on the straight and narrow. However I cannot help be reminisce on some of our pass adventures. Click on some of the below link to see what I'm talking about:

    (Click on highlighted links to see more of Sabrina.)


    A) The EXTRAVAGANZA. The Players

    B) When Old Friends Meet Again

    C) Sabrina – A Full Service Provider

    D) Sabrina, Amy and the truth

    E) My Word is My Rep

    F) A exercise in extremes.

    G) The Ménage à trios

    H) The Details (do a search for 'Crème' To see all the pictures of Crème)

    I) Sabrina and Maureen


    Sabrina and I have really had some fun times. For the full effect you should stroll a few post beyond the links. I seldom post less than 20 pictures or one post.

    CookyJar
    Sabrina wanted everyone to see her new tattoos, polished fingernail and toenails. When it comes to cleanliness and personal hygiene Sabrina is still tops.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Sabrina 001.jpg‎   Sabrina 80.jpg‎   Sabrina 003.jpg‎   Sabrina 006.jpg‎   Sabrina 76.jpg‎  

    Sabrina 81.jpg‎   Sabrina 69.jpg‎   Sabrina 74.jpg‎   Sabrina 70.jpg‎   Sabrina 004.jpg‎  


  4. #4865
    Hey CJ,

    Are your services for hire? Can I pay you to bring women to me? I'm to chicken to do the K so I usually do BP outcalls. I have a monger pad during the week, than head home on the weekends. Maybe we could work out a deal if you bring me eve. Its all yours on the weekends, just bring your own sheets.

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    Eve is a sexy little Hispanic provider. She's a very willing and capable sweetheart of a girl. I found her hanging out near Lou's Bar on the northern end. I had seen Maylea walking up the avenue. I was doing a turn around the block, trying to catch-up with Maylea when I saw Eve. Originally I drove pass her not thinking she was a working lady. After picking-up Maylea, I asked her about the cute Hispanic girl walking up the block. Maylea can be an excellent date when she isn't hyped. On this occasion I opted to forgo a threesome with Maylea and Eve, and do a single with Eve. I slipped Maylea a little compensation and she gave me a extremely nice introduction to Eve – informing her of my goodhearted nature.

    We dropped Maylea off and left her waving goodbye and wishing us a goodtime.

    CookyJar

  5. #4864

    Eve - Sexy & Sultry

    Eve is a sexy little Hispanic provider. She's a very willing and capable sweetheart of a girl. I found her hanging out near Lou's Bar on the northern end. I had seen Maylea walking up the avenue. I was doing a turn around the block, trying to catch-up with Maylea when I saw Eve. Originally I drove pass her not thinking she was a working lady. After picking-up Maylea, I asked her about the cute Hispanic girl walking up the block. Maylea can be an excellent date when she isn't hyped. On this occasion I opted to forgo a threesome with Maylea and Eve, and do a single with Eve. I slipped Maylea a little compensation and she gave me a extremely nice introduction to Eve – informing her of my goodhearted nature.

    We dropped Maylea off and left her waving goodbye and wishing us a goodtime.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Eve 001.jpg‎   Eve 003.jpg‎   Eve 42.jpg‎   Eve 37.jpg‎   Eve 41.jpg‎  

    Eve 49.jpg‎   Eve 48.jpg‎   Eve 004.jpg‎   Eve 64.jpg‎   Eve 53.jpg‎  


  6. #4863

    Eve – Sexy and Sultry

    FreakLikDat, if you are around and listening, find Eve – you will like her. Totally accommodating, a sultry little freak, Eve got my blood boiling from beginning to end. Who needs Viagra when you've got a hot little muchacha teasing your dick? Anal wasn't offered, everything else was available for the asking.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Eve 002.jpg‎   Eve 35.jpg‎   Eve 39.jpg‎   Eve 50.jpg‎   Eve 46.jpg‎  

    Eve 52.jpg‎   Eve 60.jpg‎   Eve 55.jpg‎   Eve 66.jpg‎   Eve 38.jpg‎  


  7. #4862

    Eve – Sexy, Sultry and Freaky

    I stopped doing long detailed reviews about a year ago. If I were not behind in my postings, I would return to the practice and give Eve an elaborate detailed review. Eve deserves more than a few passing remarks. She is a top of the line provider and former escort who learned her trade well.

    I went from BBBJ to covered FS doggie style and then changed to a BBBJ face fucking position. After climbing on top of her face and fucking her in the mouth, my thinking was to put on a fresh cover and return to FS for the finish (the pussy was that good). Her gagging was too much of a turn-on (her BJ was that good); I ended up cumming in her mouth, on her chin and leaving a trail of cum over her tits and tummy as I tried to back off of her. Eve laughed as I grabbed my heart and pretended to have a heart attack; Redd Foxx style.

    Most girls want to get you into the position that's going to get you off the quickest. Eve didn't mind letting me enjoy my every desire, in whatever position I choose. Once again, my only regret is that I did not take her to a nice hotel for a lengthy stay. I wish there was a nice short stay (3 hour) motel nearby.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Eve 006.jpg‎   Eve 61.jpg‎   Eve 007.jpg‎   Eve 005.jpg‎   Eve 51.jpg‎  

    Eve 56.jpg‎   Eve 63.jpg‎   Eve 67.jpg‎   Eve 45.jpg‎   Eve 58.jpg‎  


  8. #4861
    Quote Originally Posted by Waldo57  [View Original Post]
    Thank you Cookyjar. As a gift, here is a link that I dedicate to you.

    http://cdn.wearehairy.com/models/Len...nyears_056.jpg
    Thanks you, great POV.

    Very nice, but I prefer the real thing (when I can get it).

    CookyJar

  9. #4860
    Quote Originally Posted by TrublMaykr  [View Original Post]
    Yep, she's the one that I posted about. I've seen her twice, and she said nothing about being pregnant. Based on my experience with women who were, I would say she definitely is not (or else it's SO early that no body changes have occurred).
    Thanks for confirming.

    I remember her as being nice, pleasant and I certainly didn't mind spending time with her. We didn't go into the kissing thing. I'd do her again; no hesitation. She's not bone skinny; but, a little extra weight wouldn't hurt her.

    CookyJar

  10. #4859
    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    This could be the same girl, I cannot be certain. She didn't mention anything about being pregnant.

    I found Kim around Huntingdon Station. Very quiet and a little shy. It's been a while, but, I seem to remember a fairly nice BBBJ (I'the remember if it were covered and bad). It's been almost a month since our date. Her pictures got lost among more exciting dates.

    CookyJar
    Yep, she's the one that I posted about. I've seen her twice, and she said nothing about being pregnant. Based on my experience with women who were, I would say she definitely is not (or else it's SO early that no body changes have occurred).

  11. #4858

    Kim – An Attractive little spinner

    Quote Originally Posted by TrublMaykr  [View Original Post]
    Bad monger! Sure, I know you have an obligation to my fellow roamers of the stroll to TOFTT whenever possible and share findings with the membership. Unfortunately, things like work do get in the way, and reports do sometimes get delayed.

    Nonetheless, I've kept my notes, and here are some updates of adventures over the past few weeks. I really must learn to follow in the footsteps of our friend CJ and keep a camera at the ready during my visits, but I'm just not as good getting them to want to pose as he has managed. In the future, I'll try harder.

    Kim – who I've seen twice, meeting once across from Huntingdon Station and once at K & Tioga, is a tiny little thing, who may first inspire you to check I'd to make sure you're not risking charges far worse than patronizing a YLNV (young lady of negotiable virtue). She's quiet and a bit withdrawn, but will definitely not disappoint in the servicing department, be it a date in the car or the notel. One surprise is her prohibition against kissing, since 'that's one thing I promised my boyfriend I wouldn't do. ' I'll leave you to have your own reactions to a guy who's cool with his lady offering her intimate pleasures as long as she doesn't KISS them. WTF?

    Now I'm up to date, and welcome any PM queries for added details.
    I too have fallen behind in my post (once again). It takes me a while to edit and go though the pictures. Sometimes I get backed-up and forget a girl. Thru was the case with Kim. When I realized that her pictures had not be edited and cropped; I noted that they had not be posted.

    I wasn't interested in kissing so we didn't go there. (The no kissing maybe a girl thing, it's more intimate. Also, it was a theme from the movie,"Pretty Women." Maybe she got it from the movie, I am fairly certain her punk ass boyfriend could care less what she does.)

    The forum does not allow searches for names with three letters, so I am going to add a few letters to Kim so that I can find her in the future. Kimie should do it.

    I hope this is the same girl. (In street clothing she did appear a lot younger.)

    CookyJar.

    PS: Good idea keeping notes. I need to try that. I always write the review after editing the pictures. Maybe I should reverse the process; write the review and then edit the pictures.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Kim 44.jpg‎   Kim 50.jpg‎   Kim 46.jpg‎   Kim 56.jpg‎   Kim 53.jpg‎  

    Kim 57.jpg‎   Kim 55.jpg‎   Kim 61.jpg‎   Kim 002.jpg‎   Kim 58.jpg‎  


  12. #4857

    Kim – An attractive little spinner.

    Quote Originally Posted by Readhead  [View Original Post]
    Was just about to post about Kim, saw your Post and figured I'd share my experience as a reply. Saw her last week and had great time. When I saw her standing across from Huntington I thought. Wow, is this girl old enough? Told me she was 28 so I was relieved. She also told me she was pregnant!

    Did she drop the same line on you too?

    Said she prefers to just do BJ because of her situation. I agreed and realized that this would be my first time with a preggo chick. If In fact age really is preggo, who knows. Her BJ skills are ok but doesn't complain about how long you take to pop. So for that I give her 5 stars. She's willing and pleasant and a Fine Package.

    Readhead
    This could be the same girl, I cannot be certain. She didn't mention anything about being pregnant.

    I found Kim around Huntingdon Station. Very quiet and a little shy. It's been a while, but, I seem to remember a fairly nice BBBJ (I'the remember if it were covered and bad). It's been almost a month since our date. Her pictures got lost among more exciting dates.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Kim 40.jpg‎   Kim 42.jpg‎   Kim 43.jpg‎   Kim 001.jpg‎   Kim 51.jpg‎  

    Kim 45.jpg‎   Kim 60.jpg‎   Kim 52.jpg‎   Kim 54.jpg‎   Kim 59.jpg‎  


  13. #4856
    I enjoy some of your post.

    This girl in particular is very cute.

    Love to run into her when I take my yearly trip north.

    Joe Black.

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    We should be applauding the work ethics of the true providers. I am talking about the girls who take that extra step to give good service.

    There are lots of women on the avenue who'll jump in your car, go to a secluded spot and give you a good BJ. If that's all you want, then more power too you – it's out there. However; IMHO, you are wasting a valuable resource. There are girls out there, like Val, who are willing and capable of showing you a really good time.

    CookyJar

  14. #4855
    Thank you Cookyjar. As a gift, here is a link that I dedicate to you.

    http://cdn.wearehairy.com/models/Len...nyears_056.jpg

  15. #4854
    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    I did not take your original comment to be malicious. For the most part I agree with you. Most of these girls are not at their best at the time I photograph them.

    The guy I mentioned in my reply, did what he did for his own reasons. IMHO, he had a fetish. One girl I talked with claimed that he scrubbed her until she was sore. To each his own, I say.

    It is funny that we are discussing this today. The thought came to me earlier today to do a "Make-over," with a girl I know in Camden, on Broadway. I am thinking, if I can find her, to do a before and after make-over. I will take her and get a nice outfit, some makeup and a shower (not necessarily in that order). She probably needs to put on some weight; but, I cannot help her with her weight. She's a friend and it would be nice to see her more like she was back in the day.

    Your idea is very interesting. Pulling it off would be difficult and costly. The "Before," shots would be easy, I'm doing them now. Sure we could physically clean them up and outfit them, but by the time we see them, on the streets, their health and physical attributes have been spiraling down for some time. It would take a few weeks of healthy eating and care to get them back to where they need to be in order to take real,"After," shots.

    Hmmmm! Let me ponder this for a moment. I do have some rare "Before and After" shots. They may not be what either of us is contemplating. But, they might show the difficulty of doing real,"Before and After," clean-up photos.

    CookyJar
    Hahaha. You'd do a great job if you ever tried it.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape