Escort Review: CookyJar's Streetwalker Photos
+
Submit Review
Results 3,226 to 3,240 of 8093
-
10-04-12 16:43 #4868Senior Member

Posts: 2243Sabrina YPE?
Is this the same girl that was on that YPE site way back?
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]
I dated this one way back in '07.
There is another Sabrina on the YPE site these days.....
-
10-03-12 22:28 #4867Senior Member

Posts: 5563Sabrina – 2012
She is hard to find but she is available. She doesn't work on the avenue. I guess it is safe to say she is keeping herself below the radar. She does have a phone. She is one of the few girls that is able to keep a phone. However; I cannot give her number out, sorry.
Originally Posted by Fromtheback
[View Original Post]
CookyJar
-
10-03-12 22:15 #4866Senior Member

Posts: 5563Sabrina – 2012
Sabrina is special on so many levels. Her fans know that she is a superb provider. The last time I dated Sabrina everything was on the table. She was fluent in the poplar romance languishes.
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]
Sexysabrina knows about this site and likes getting goodreviews.
Originally Posted by Sexysabrina215
[View Original Post]
Sabrina wanted everyone to see her new tattoos, polished fingernail and toenails. When it comes to cleanliness and personal hygiene Sabrina is still tops.
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]
CookyJar
-
10-01-12 18:07 #4865Senior Member

Posts: 95Hey CJ,
Are your services for hire? Can I pay you to bring women to me? I'm to chicken to do the K so I usually do BP outcalls. I have a monger pad during the week, than head home on the weekends. Maybe we could work out a deal if you bring me eve. Its all yours on the weekends, just bring your own sheets.
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-12 16:34 #4864Senior Member

Posts: 5563Eve - Sexy & Sultry
Eve is a sexy little Hispanic provider. She's a very willing and capable sweetheart of a girl. I found her hanging out near Lou's Bar on the northern end. I had seen Maylea walking up the avenue. I was doing a turn around the block, trying to catch-up with Maylea when I saw Eve. Originally I drove pass her not thinking she was a working lady. After picking-up Maylea, I asked her about the cute Hispanic girl walking up the block. Maylea can be an excellent date when she isn't hyped. On this occasion I opted to forgo a threesome with Maylea and Eve, and do a single with Eve. I slipped Maylea a little compensation and she gave me a extremely nice introduction to Eve – informing her of my goodhearted nature.
We dropped Maylea off and left her waving goodbye and wishing us a goodtime.
CookyJar
-
09-28-12 16:27 #4863Senior Member

Posts: 5563Eve – Sexy and Sultry
FreakLikDat, if you are around and listening, find Eve – you will like her. Totally accommodating, a sultry little freak, Eve got my blood boiling from beginning to end. Who needs Viagra when you've got a hot little muchacha teasing your dick? Anal wasn't offered, everything else was available for the asking.
CookyJar
-
09-28-12 16:27 #4862Senior Member

Posts: 5563Eve – Sexy, Sultry and Freaky
I stopped doing long detailed reviews about a year ago. If I were not behind in my postings, I would return to the practice and give Eve an elaborate detailed review. Eve deserves more than a few passing remarks. She is a top of the line provider and former escort who learned her trade well.
I went from BBBJ to covered FS doggie style and then changed to a BBBJ face fucking position. After climbing on top of her face and fucking her in the mouth, my thinking was to put on a fresh cover and return to FS for the finish (the pussy was that good). Her gagging was too much of a turn-on (her BJ was that good); I ended up cumming in her mouth, on her chin and leaving a trail of cum over her tits and tummy as I tried to back off of her. Eve laughed as I grabbed my heart and pretended to have a heart attack; Redd Foxx style.
Most girls want to get you into the position that's going to get you off the quickest. Eve didn't mind letting me enjoy my every desire, in whatever position I choose. Once again, my only regret is that I did not take her to a nice hotel for a lengthy stay. I wish there was a nice short stay (3 hour) motel nearby.
CookyJar
-
09-25-12 15:03 #4861Senior Member

Posts: 5563Thanks you, great POV.
Originally Posted by Waldo57
[View Original Post]
Very nice, but I prefer the real thing (when I can get it).
CookyJar
-
09-25-12 09:53 #4860Senior Member

Posts: 5563Thanks for confirming.
Originally Posted by TrublMaykr
[View Original Post]
I remember her as being nice, pleasant and I certainly didn't mind spending time with her. We didn't go into the kissing thing. I'd do her again; no hesitation. She's not bone skinny; but, a little extra weight wouldn't hurt her.
CookyJar
-
09-25-12 08:55 #4859Senior Member

Posts: 139Yep, she's the one that I posted about. I've seen her twice, and she said nothing about being pregnant. Based on my experience with women who were, I would say she definitely is not (or else it's SO early that no body changes have occurred).
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-12 04:15 #4858Senior Member

Posts: 5563Kim – An Attractive little spinner
I too have fallen behind in my post (once again). It takes me a while to edit and go though the pictures. Sometimes I get backed-up and forget a girl. Thru was the case with Kim. When I realized that her pictures had not be edited and cropped; I noted that they had not be posted.
Originally Posted by TrublMaykr
[View Original Post]
I wasn't interested in kissing so we didn't go there. (The no kissing maybe a girl thing, it's more intimate. Also, it was a theme from the movie,"Pretty Women." Maybe she got it from the movie, I am fairly certain her punk ass boyfriend could care less what she does.)
The forum does not allow searches for names with three letters, so I am going to add a few letters to Kim so that I can find her in the future. Kimie should do it.
I hope this is the same girl. (In street clothing she did appear a lot younger.)
CookyJar.
PS: Good idea keeping notes. I need to try that. I always write the review after editing the pictures. Maybe I should reverse the process; write the review and then edit the pictures.
-
09-25-12 04:07 #4857Senior Member

Posts: 5563Kim – An attractive little spinner.
This could be the same girl, I cannot be certain. She didn't mention anything about being pregnant.
Originally Posted by Readhead
[View Original Post]
I found Kim around Huntingdon Station. Very quiet and a little shy. It's been a while, but, I seem to remember a fairly nice BBBJ (I'the remember if it were covered and bad). It's been almost a month since our date. Her pictures got lost among more exciting dates.
CookyJar
-
09-25-12 01:38 #4856Senior Member

Posts: 1292I enjoy some of your post.
This girl in particular is very cute.
Love to run into her when I take my yearly trip north.
Joe Black.
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-12 23:59 #4855Senior Member

Posts: 141Thank you Cookyjar. As a gift, here is a link that I dedicate to you.
http://cdn.wearehairy.com/models/Len...nyears_056.jpg
-
09-24-12 22:49 #4854Senior Member

Posts: 64Hahaha. You'd do a great job if you ever tried it.
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote





