Thread: CookyJar's Streetwalker Photos
+
Add Report
Results 7,036 to 7,050 of 8093
-
09-12-08 01:00 #1058Senior Member

Posts: 249Thanks Cookyjar
Excellent pictures, report and perspective on monger. Once again keep up the good work.
All the way from houston. You are a badass motherfucker.
Yohimbebrother
Originally Posted by CookyJar
-
09-11-08 23:02 #1057Senior Member

Posts: 481What the Fuc! Cookie my man you are the mongering Guru!
Thats it guys I'm leaving for Philly!
-
09-11-08 22:07 #1056Senior Member

Posts: 744Flames!!! Flames!!! Flames!!!
DAM!!! Cook definetly has the hoes in Philly on lock!!! Your on fire dude lol!!! Keep up the good work and be safe.
-
09-11-08 21:54 #1055Senior Member

Posts: 5563Re: Tits???
Oh Yeah! They are real. Natural! What mother nature gave her.
Originally Posted by Dragster
CookyJar
-
09-11-08 21:46 #1054Senior Member

Posts: 130Export/import
Damn Cookyjar,
Originally Posted by CookyJar
Those girls are smokin' hot! Love 3somes. I've had many before and it's probably the best if you could get the right girls to team up together. You need to start an export/import business with them. Start sending them over to the south here in memphis.
Nice work!
Be safe,
AC
-
09-11-08 19:52 #1053Senior Member

Posts: 5563The exercise continues
The case at hand, involves Dee and Suzy or Suzy and Dee which ever you like. They have known each other for a year or more. I know these because I once picked Dee up at the house were Suzy lives, and I have seen them there at the same time. Dee and Suzy do not live at the same spot; they just run around in the same circle. Dee later commented to me, that she did not know that Suzy had such a fine body. I was taken back a little by this statement because both Suzy and Dee claim to be straight, liking men only.
Together both girls provided the best of all possible worlds. Suzy has the breast and an overall nice body. But Dee’s body is no slouch. Even if you are not into big asses, you have got to agree that Dee has a nice butt. Dee also has one of the nicest gaping pussies I have ever seen. The two girls visibly match up into one hell of a nice pair.
What about technique? If I wanted someone to fuck me, I’d have to go with Dee. If I wanted to fuck someone, it would be Suzy. Both girls have unusually tight pussies. But, Dee gave the better bbbj. On this occasion, Suzy’s seemed a little lazy, like she was willing to let Dee do the lion’s share of the work. Dee didn’t seem to mind and went at it like the pro she is.
I especially liked the contrast of their two bodies. Visually they were delightful, but more over; their two firm bodies were unbelievably fantastic to the touch. No matter were I placed my hands, there was either a healthy, firm ass cheek, or a full tit to play with. I was in groper’s heaven.
CookyJar
-
09-11-08 19:44 #1052Senior Member

Posts: 5563An exercise in contrast
It is no longer a matter of luck. I seem to be able to arrange threesomes at will. I must admit I like threesomes. The old adage: That two are better than one applies (not all of the times but most of the times). Or if you prefer: The more, the merrier; is also a good one.
Originally Posted by Love To Monger
In most cases I rely on finding one girl who has a partner or another girl she is willing to double date with. I find that most girls do have friends that they are willing to double with. Usually on a first date, greed is such a motivator that most girls are reluctant to doubling-up. But, by the time of the second or third date, most girls realize that bringing in a partner increases the chances that they’ll be pick-up again and again and again. During my single dates, I usually let the girl know that I’d be interested in dating her again along with one of her friends.
Although I have done it more than once, I don’t recommend picking up two first time dates at the same time. I don’t recommend this for a number of reasons. Not the least is the danger of being hustled or robbed. The benefit of letting a date you are familiar with help with setting up the party is she’d do half the work. She already knows what’s-up and will in most cases; instruct her friend with the details. Also, you are assured of at least one girl whose skills you are acquainted with.
If you are apprehensive, if you are looking to try your first threesome, I’d suggest Sabrina as a starter. Ask her for a CookyJar special (she’ll have no idea what you are talking about, I just made that up.) Maybe it would be better if you just told her that you’d like to try her with another girl. She’ll do just about everything and she usually has away of getting the other girl to perform; as well. Still, remember, it will be up to you to director the operation. You have to tell both girls what you want and when you want it and who you want it from.
For example: I like having my balls licked at the same time my dick is being sucked. This can be done easily, but you have to ask for it and directed each girl as you lift a leg and get them into position. I also like having my butt cheeks smooched by one girls as I fuck the other in the mish position. Once a girl wedged her face down deep between my ass cheeks and licked my balls and the base of my dick while I was fucking her friend. I always insist on lots of cuddling by one girl while the other sucks my dick. I also like it when the non active girl watches and comments on what her friend is doing. What can I say – I’m a pervert.
Likewise, you have to tell the girls what you don't like and what you don't want. Recently, a girl got so close to my asshole with her tongue, I could feel her warm breath. I had to stop the procedings and remind everyone that nothing, I repeat; nothing goes up my butt hole. She said she was willing, and that I would like it. No! I wouldn't!
Do not expect to bust dozens of nuts, leaving cum all over the girls, the room and then pass-out in exhaustion. In my youth, maybe? I do expect at least two cups and then, only if I want them. It is up to you to explain this to the girls. More often then not, one nut is enough for me. I sometimes let this be known and I offer the tip to the girl who ends up with cum inside of her (or inside of the rubber, inside of her). The more aggressive girl will usually end up out performing the other girl and thus receives the tip. But, if both girls are hot and I have the time and energy; and if I am giving them equal compensation, I expect them to provide equal service – which should include one cup served-up by each. This should be explained up front since most girls are ready to get back to their personal lives and whatever it is that they do, ASAP.
The girl on girl is actually just for the camera. What I personally am interesting in, is the two girls doing me. Sure I enjoy taking the pictures. Most girls don’t mind acting out sex scenes and performing sexual acts on each other. You would be surprised by the number of girls who consider themselves by-sexual or lesbians. I use the picture taking session as a relaxing time, away of getting in the mood. When the picture taking is done, I expect both girls to give me lots of attention. I try to sample both girls’ wares. If one girl is new, she goes first, unless she seems slow. I will sometimes ask the more aggressive girl to show the other girl how it’s done. I enjoy discussing the technique each girl uses and making appropriate comments. I do not ask either girl to do anything that they don’t want to do or would not do normally. This includes girl on girl action. I have known girls who willing did each other. Once, a girl agreed to suck her friend’s pussy to get it wet and juicy in preparation for my dick. As the one girl licked and sucked her friend’s pussy, her friend moaned and groaned as she gave me a very wet blow job. I have no objections to the two girls enjoying themselves as long as I am not being neglected.
CookyJar
-
09-09-08 21:58 #1051Senior Member

Posts: 130Jewel, Nicole, Suzie
Nice work, Cookyjar! Would love to see these girls down in Memphis area.
Have to love them spinners.
Be safe
Ac
-
09-07-08 23:11 #1050Senior Member

Posts: 153Threesomes
Hey Cookie,
Outstanding run lately!
Keep up the good times.
L T M
-
09-07-08 18:49 #1049Regular Member

Posts: 12Cooky has all the fun. Altho, I'm still fairly entertained by my ps2 and unreal tournament.
But then again, I am an underachiever. Thanks for all the reports.
-
09-07-08 15:35 #1048Senior Member

Posts: 630I am fan of Thick-n-Sexz over Sit-n-Spin. I like both, but I like to seriously POUND on some pussy, and small girls can't always take that.
Big Thick Girls can take a POUNDING better, but they pack more strength, so that gets in the way.
So of the Two Sabrina which is the bigger girl is my type. I am a good size man myself, and small women really seem to love me, and thick and tall think I wouldn't be interested in them, so you see how that goes. It should be the opposite.
Again, CooKyJ, you seem to find what everyone else is looking for, and you find it on a regular basis. That is what's so incredible, with the total lack of decent SW's across the country, you seem to be able to find them. If you did not have all the pictorial proof, no one would believe you.
Your Ladies seem to embrace the camera, and I am finding more that literally will run when you even mention camera/pictures/video/etc.
Even for extra money only a few are buying into it. With so few decent SW's out there who even wants to take their pictures.
And we could never show faces here without getting some of the SW's in trouble with there Probation officers, or becoming a Vice Squad Target.
I am a Believer! A Believer that We can get that Lucky Too!
-
09-07-08 14:42 #1047Senior Member

Posts: 5563Re: What's she so happy about???
I almost forgot. Here is what made Nicole laugh and bought that big smile to her face and it earned her that after sex smoke.
It tickled.
CookyJar
PS: The chess game was a draw.
-
09-07-08 14:38 #1046Senior Member

Posts: 5563Viva la difference
Originally Posted by CookyJar
Both girls were outstanding in their individual techniques. We all like variety. Yet, as Mike said and Old School pointed out YMMV. That’s one reason why some guy stick with one girl or just a few old stand bys. Sabrina is such a girl. She is good for a regular date and she’ll liven things up if you ask her.
I don’t want to down play Nicole’s virtues – because, I do like them spinners.
CookyJar
-
09-07-08 14:25 #1045Senior Member

Posts: 5563A exercise in extremes.
Okay! No one guessed right. Here the answer.
Originally Posted by CookyJar
On our way back to my place we spotted Sabrina. Sabrina is always good for a little one on one or even a two on one. So I decided that the two girls should meet. They didn’t know each other, but by the time the evening was over they were like bosom buddies. Actually, I had been hoping to be able to go back to Sabrina place, but she is temporarily out of her old room.
One of the things that I like about Sabina is that she is real friendly and gets along with everybody. At first Nicole was a little tense, but after Sabrina started talking, at about a mile a minute, about girls they both knew on the avenue, Nicole relaxed. Another thing I like about Sabrina is her take charge attitude. Once the other girl see how outgoing and relaxed Sabrina is, they get into the routine a little more. She (Sabrina) always encourages the other girl into doing things they might not otherwise be willing to do.
It was all just fun and games. Both girls claimed not to be actual lesbians. (I am certain that I’ve heard that they both had been in lesbian relationships.) However, Sabrina will perform certain lesbian acts as part of her accommodating nature. So relax, you guys, neither Nicole nor Sabrina are guy haters. The girl on girl stuff is just an act. It was done for laughs and we had a good time doing it. You can tell by their faces. The relaxing benefits of the picture session helped with what was to follow.
By the time we moved onto the two girls and one guy portion of the nights entertainment, we were like old friends and things took on a natural progression. Again, Sabina took it upon herself to be the leader. She wanted to be the hostess, since she’d been with me recently. She didn’t know that Nicole had been there first. She took it upon herself to show Nicole how I liked my dick sucked. She did an excellent job, right down to extra ball sucking and licking from the underside to the tip. Nicole watched Sabrina, first in amazement and then in admiration. Then at my insistences, Nicole took over and Sabina move-up to licking my nipples and nibbling on my neck and ears. Not to be out done, Nicole tried her best at deep throating, but gagged in the process. She did do an excellent job with the balls and I was ready to cum from all of the dick sucking. But, I halted the action and indicated that I wanted to fuck them both before I came. I slip on a rubber, with Sabrina’s help and propped little Nicole up. With both of her legs lefted high, I slipped inside of her. She was tight as shit, moist as a motherfucker and grinding and pushing. Sabrina, moved in behind me and starts to kiss my ass cheeks, and worked her face down to were she could kiss my balls. She knew to by-pass my asshole because I do not like salad tossing. With little Nicole beneath me fucking away, and Sabrina behind me licking and kissing, I popped.
I believe Sabrina was a little disappointed. I believe she thought I was her date, her regular and that her status was in jeopardy. As we layed there, Sabrina on one side and Nicole on the other I consoled Sabrina by telling her that I would be calling her later. (Nicole has no phone so that keeps Sabrina one step ahead.)
I do find that during a threesome, the girls naturally try to out-do each other. There is a sort of competition going on. In a case like this, were one of the girls seemly has an advantage, the disadvantaged girl will try to out work the other girl. I may have been paying a little more attention to Nicole because she was a spinner. I even mentioned it in praise, and gave her the definition. Nicole has the looks. But, Sabrina has the boobs and the ass and the better/easier going attitude. She (Sabrina) has nothing to be worried about. If I am looking for fun, adventure, a third for a party – she is the one I’ll be looking for. Nicole was good. Sabrina is more reliable when it comes to having a threesome or a good time in general.
Try it, you might like it.
CookyJar
-
09-07-08 12:51 #1044Senior Member

Posts: 862Perfect case of YMMV
To be fair in the years we've been posting about Nicole (at least 3 yrs, and she's told me she started working at 17), she's gotten more than her share of bad reviews to go along with the good ones like Cooky's. I've been with her 3-4 times and my experiences have been similar to what Cooky and numerous other have reported. Cute, nice girl, fun to be with, more personality than most, good skills. But a few of the most respected senior members on this board have posted about her unreliability and at least once that I recall about her ripping somebody off. We always warn about even the good ones that YMMV, and it seems with Nicole that it's especially true.
Originally Posted by Old School 62










Reply With Quote





