Thread: CookyJar's Streetwalker Photos
+
Add Report
Results 6,061 to 6,075 of 8093
-
01-24-10 13:45 #2033Senior Member

Posts: 5563Reminiscing with Sabrina
Sabrina is a long time friend. I am glad to know she is not on the straight and narrow. However I cannot help be reminisce on some of our pass adventures. Click on some of the below link to see what I’m talking about:
A) The EXTRAVAGANZA - The Players
B) When Old Friends Meet Again
C) Sabrina – A Full Service Provider
D) Sabrina, Amy and the truth
E) My Word is My Rep
F) A exercise in extremes.
G) The Ménage à trios
H) The Details (do a search for ”Crème” to see all the pictures of Crème)
I) Sabrina and Maureen
Sabrina and I have really had some fun times. For the full effect you should stroll a few post beyond the links. I seldom post less than 20 pictures or one post.
CookyJar
Has anyone seen Samatha lately? Sabrina asked aobut her. According to Sabrina, Sam now hangs out near Huntingdon Station.
-
01-24-10 13:41 #2032Senior Member

Posts: 5563She's Back
I kown groundhogs' day is next month and the sighting of the first Robin is still aways off. But, seeing Sabrina was like a promise of things to come.
Sabrina is a longtime friend and I would do nothing to harm her in anyway. For that reason I am going to heed the assertions of Amp Guide.
Originally Posted by Amp Guide
Although neither Amp Guide nor any of this forums many Law aficionados came forth with a comment, I am going to assume that modeling is less problematic; legally, than streetwalking. This is a report on the return of a friend and not the review of a streetwalker.
Originally Posted by CookyJar
We I first saw Sabrina walking down the avenue, I was in shock. I pulled over and waited for her to approach. It took some doing but I eventually got her attention. Once she recognized me, it was like old home week between two old friends.
Sabrina told me that she was on her way to a Shoe store on the avenue to buy sneakers. I offered to drive her to Erie Avenue. “Why not,” she said and climbed in. As we drove, we caught up and reminisced. I pulled over and parked near Erie and we sat and continued to talk. As we talked I commented on how poplar her pictures were on this site. I told her that I was certain that many of her friends on this site would appreciate knowing she was back and doing alright. I asked if she would like to model and pose for a couple of pictures – for old times’ sake. As a favor to me, she agreed.
Later, on our way back to the avenue, I asked Sabrina if she’d like to go and have dinner with me. She said she could go that night, because she cannot stay out pass 10.00 - she is still under some restrictions. I promised to make it up to her this weekend, when she can stay out until 12am.
Sabrina was always a Big Girl. She’s gotten bigger. However; IMHO, she is a very attractive Big Girl. YMMV
CookyJar
-
01-24-10 08:44 #2031Senior Member

Posts: 1464Nikki
Love those sexy legs shots. Amazing,
http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/at...chmentid=91073
http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/at...chmentid=91091
Misfit
-
01-21-10 01:35 #2030Senior Member

Posts: 34Cookyjar, I've seen your photos on here from all the girls you've had over the ages, and man, you're my friggin HERO! We don't have squat like that here in Chicago. And LEO is evil about it. Our mayor runs a scam off of busting people and selling their confiscated cars for supposed "Solicitation". They even took a guy's conversion van when he stopped to help someone who he thought was broke down in a bad neighborhood. The guy had his wife and children in it with him!
Originally Posted by CookyJar
Anyways, I just wanted to give you props for all the girls you got. If I'm ever in Philly again, (Which could be soon) I'm going to do some cruising. Heck, I'd make a weekend of it and cover your "entertainment" costs just to see how ya do it all and bag a few of your past prizes myself! Rock on!
-
01-20-10 22:39 #2029Senior Member

Posts: 5563Re: Here’s a question for ya
Damn Eenik, you got all of that from this:
Originally Posted by Eenik
Hmmmmmm! I don’t know. Maybe I should wait to hear from someone with a little more legal savvy. After all, I was stopped for picking up a working girl, not Bonnie (of Bonnie & Clyde).
Originally Posted by CookyJar

The question remains; as a amateur photographer can I legally search for models among Streetwalkers.
CookyJar
-
01-20-10 17:31 #2028Senior Member

Posts: 138Re-Nikki
Shyt CJ,
Now that one, I like! Gotta give props from the Dirty South.
Stay wrapped..........
-
01-20-10 16:58 #2027Senior Member

Posts: 53Hey once I got started.
Originally Posted by Ssssbadboyssss
I coudn't stop.
-
01-20-10 14:55 #2026Senior Member

Posts: 210I like the way you think
You just ran down a list that would get someone 25 to life. You've got aggreviated battery, kidnapping in the 1st (federal time), pandering, violating interstate commerce laws (federal time). But I have to admit it's a stretch, an average lawyer would destroy the prosecutors case, the star witness isn't exactly squeaky clean and I would guess has multiple felonies herself. I'd be willing to bet that if you have an otherwise clean record, that the prosecution would plea you down to jaywalking and that if it actually went to trial you would walk after 10mins of jury deliberation.
Originally Posted by Eenik
Will the defendant please rise
BadBoy
-
01-20-10 13:07 #2025Senior Member

Posts: 232Those are some HOT pics CJ! I just saw that nikki yesterday near somerset and another monger scooped her up real quick, damn!
Originally Posted by CookyJar
-
01-20-10 13:07 #2024Senior Member

Posts: 118Observations and Comments
1) Regarding the legal system in Philadelphia--Didn't anybody read the extensive piece in the Inquirer a few weeks back? The legal system is in shambles--get a good attorney and the odds are you can get off. The conviction rate on violent crimes is around 25%. Those of us who have been around the K the last 10 years and know some of the girls who have worked know about the revolving door justice system. In a nutshell, the system is inept, corrupt and overloaded--doesn't matter if you're black or white, just get a good attorney!
2) The latest Nikki or Nicole--got to say I like this girl's look a whole lot--will be on the hunt for her next time I am down there. Great pics, CJ--she appears to have a real athletic body and a look on her face that says "fuck me, daddy". I am definitely in agreement with the criteria of "relatively clean feet" in a girl. I will admit looking at a girl's feet can and has been a turn-on for me. However, the feet have to look nice and especially need to be clean and properly taken care of. I am definitely not into licking toes, etc--but appreciate when the feet are attractive. I think I have to admit that some of the Internet porns that I have viewed which show a girl with "hot feet" whacking a guy off have gotten my interest, lol. I love the summertime, when women are wearing open-toed shoes--when I am checking out a woman, I will always get a look at the feet--that applies to K girls or girls who work in the office.
3) The increasing popularity of this forum and knowledge of it on the street--I think it's a great thing if the girls know that they will be held accountable in some way. Performance equals ratings--that cannot be a bad thing. As long as people are smart and very careful in their posts--this forum can be mutually beneficial to us mongers and to the girls. As far as LE monitoring them, I say so what--fuck them as most male cops are not saints, and I bet you many have had their dicks sucked by SW's also. Just read the newspapers and you will find stories of police corruption, especially in Philly and Camden. I understand police have a job to do and I respect their place in the overall scheme of things, but--they are human beings also, and sin just like the rest of us.
4) After reading your latest write-up on Nicole, maybe it is time to see the doctor for some of those meds that are constantly being advertised on TV. I would love to be able to have a double-nut session again. Thanks for the inspiration--perhaps you should be a spokesman for Viagra. I can just see the commercial now--"guys, if you want to double your pleasure. Cooky here has a solution for you...".
5) Once again, CJ- I admire the fine work you do and the write-ups. It's kind of cool to go down to the K armed with some knowledge and pictures in your head--it makes the thrill of the chase even better for me!
-
01-20-10 09:15 #2023Senior Member

Posts: 5563Nikki or Nicole - Another one???
Nikki will forever hold a unique place in my heart. She was my first, (sort of).
I’d like to point out a few things having to do with some issues recently mentioned/ debated in the Philly forums.
1. No socks and relatively clean feet.
2. She wore a little light make-up. Her face was well made-up and showed she cared about her looks.
3. We went to a new (to me) $10 spot. I will not mention the actual location; suffice it to say I was very uncomfortable going there. I had to step over a number of electrical extensions, suggesting that the power supply was not normal. There was a lot of male and female traffic which made me a little apprehension.
4. There are way too many Nikkies and Nicoles, I can’t keep up with them all.
CookyJar
-
01-20-10 08:40 #2022Senior Member

Posts: 5563Another Nikki w/a Twist
Nikki bargained for a good review by offering me both a BBBJ and FS. Both of us agreed that I should sample both if the review were to be accurate. Nikki claimed that she only fucks certain of her regulars. She said that she was very particular. However, for a good review she was willing to give me a nice BJ and a chance at the top prize. (I had my own reasons for asking for both treats.)
Originally Posted by CookyJar
Nikki started with some light kisses on my neck and nipples, together with a little seductive dirty talk. Nikki kissed down my chest, then unbuckled my belt and pulled down my pants. Her hand slid up to my boxer-enclosed dick. Her eyes glued onto my bulge, she pulled down my boxers – causing my dick to spring up and flap against my belly. (WOW! I haven’t had that happen for a while.) Nikki’s hands took turns rubbing up and down my shaft, playing with the head, and cupping my balls. With her kneeling on the floor between my open legs, as I sat on the chair blocking the door, Nikki had perfect access to whatever she wanted to do. After a little bit of rubbing and awesome dirty talk, she leans forward and lightly kissed the head of my dick, but keeps hers head down. I remember watching and thinking about girls kissing the head of a dick, and how pointless it was. I wanted to get to the sucking. Nikki slowly lifted her head and looked at me with those eyes. Suddenly, that little peck was the most erotic thing. Then, she extended her tongue to the base of my dick and licked all the way to the top, flicked my head, then lowered her mouth down half of my dick. With a deep breath, I closed my eyes, rolled my head back and just enjoyed the feeling. Her mouth slid up and down. When it was up her hand stroked the shaft and her tongue swirled around and around the head. Then she would apply some suction. When her mouth was down her tongue rubbed the underside of my dick and her cheeks would suck in, grabbing the sides of my dick; then her lips would slowly rise off – tongue dancing the whole time. Up and down, the technique was repeated (oh what glorious technique). Nikki stayed halfway down my dick each time she lowered her mouth, occasionally slipping slightly pass half way. I didn't expect her to deepthroat me. It didn’t matter. I was enjoying and very happy with what she was doing with my dick. Soon I would explode, and that’s all that mattered. But, Nikki wasn’t done with me yet, she had something else in store for me. Nikki’s mouth rose off my dick. She swallowed her spit, rested her beautiful eyes on mine, took a deep breath, and then lowered back onto my dick. She continued to lower. I felt the roof of her mouth go by, then her sloping tongue, and finally my dick head touched her throat. Her mouth seemed to hold back the gag for a second. Then she raised her mouth up, and pushed back down. When I was all the way in, those eyes met mine and I could tell she was smiling inside. Suddenly her whole mouth seemed to start vibrating. Maybe it was the throbbing of my own dick, but, it was marvelous. The throbs shot down my dick and reverberated in my balls.
“Oh shit, I'm going to cum,” I groaned.
Nikki’s mouth rose until just my dick head was between her lips, and she gently sucked. With a large inhale, I tiled my head back and let it out slowly. As I felt the load travel up my dick, I lowered my head; my eyes caught Nikki’s eyes. With a grunt I unloaded four or five shots right into Nikki's mouth. By the third shot I closed my eyes until everything was calm. As soon as I was good I opened my eyes to see Nikki still looking up at me with her beautiful light grey eyes. Her mouth was full of cum, she had caught every drop. Cum was easing out of the corners of her mouth, still she held my glance until she was certain I had finished. As I eased my dick out, she cupped her hands and rushed to spit.
Fortunately for me, my meds kicked in and I was able to collect on the second half of our bargain. The fact that I was able and ready to go a second round so quickly must had caused Nikki some concern because she asked me a curious question. She wanted to know if I was high or on something. No! Certainly not, was my reply.
After strapping on a condom, I moved over to the mattress on the floor, bringing Nikki to a stand with me, I bent her over, and slowly eased my dick into her wet pussy, and began to fuck her doggie-style. Nikki sighed over and over, as my dick moved in and out of her soft, wet pussy. “Oh, God!” Nikki moaned, as I fucked her pussy. She said, “Faster!” I moved faster in her pussy. I could feel her pussy contracting around my dick. The feeling of her juicy pussy drove me over the edge, and I couldn’t help but burst a second gigantic load. Just as I came, Nikki cried out, adding a nice touch. I kept pumping her, until; finally, I had squirted and emptied my dick. WOW! That shit really works I thought to myself.
Please don’t get me wrong. Nikki made out really well for her two efforts. She had bargained for more than a good review – she was well worth the extra. Her attitude and personality is well suited for a double nut. Her sexy dirty talk, sensual play and GFE talents made my quick recovery possible. I couldn’t have chosen a better partner for my first trip into the chemical sex sphere. While I wouldn’t consider her a young chippie she certainly isn’t a MILF. She is somewhere in the middle (maybe in her late twenties) with just enough experience to get that second rise out of most men. Would I do her again? Yes! Especially, if I were planning to double clutch.
YMMV
CookyJar
-
01-20-10 02:30 #2021Senior Member

Posts: 53O lets C. They will say you forced her against her will. You intended to use the pictures as "blackmail/male". White slavery. She could be 42 by the time the trial starts she will be 25 years younger. Did you hit her? She indicated that you did. She says she worked for you and gave you all her money. Hey what about the other 4 girls?. You fit the description!. She says you took her out of state for immoral purposes. Etc etc
Originally Posted by CookyJar
-
01-19-10 22:33 #2020Senior Member

Posts: 5563Here’s a question for ya
Here’s a question for Amp Guide (or anyone with a little legal knowledge or how has recently slept at a holiday Inn).
Originally Posted by Amp Guide
Let’s say I take your advice. I say nothing. I get a good lawyer. In court my good lawyer argues that I am an amateur photographer and I was simply looking for a cheap model. My question is: How many years would I get.
(I am a black man, so according to Eenik, I’d get the death penalty.)
CookyJar
-
01-19-10 16:32 #2019Senior Member

Posts: 53Depends on 2 things 1) how good your lawyer is 2) what color you are.
Originally Posted by Sam Iam
If the answer to 2) is other than white....the answer to 1) may still be meaningless.
The rule of Law is often applied differently for people who are "different".










Reply With Quote





