Thread: CookyJar's Streetwalker Photos
+
Add Report
Results 5,446 to 5,460 of 8093
-
09-23-10 22:37 #2648Senior Member

Posts: 5563“Is beauty in the eye of the beholder?”
Must a girl be beautiful to be a great fuck? What is the role of beauty in a good fuck?
Is natural beauty better than constructed beauty? Does beauty and happiness go together? What is the connection between beauty and lust? Lust is the sexual reaction to something overpowering - beauty. Truth is beauty and beauty is truth - is that correct? Does beauty matter? Must art be beautiful to be art? Is all beauty art? Is all that is naturally beautiful tasteful?
Beauty is an important part of what we do. Ugliness too.
Ashley is beautiful.
CookyJar
-
09-23-10 08:25 #2647Senior Member

Posts: 5563You’ll not get any argument from me. As a Vietnam era Vet, M*A*S*H was one of my all time favorite shows.
Originally Posted by Squonk64
Lee’s body type is one of my favorites. Not everyone will find her beautiful. It is enough that you, I, and Confucius think she is hot, hot, hot.

CookyJar
-
09-23-10 08:08 #2646Senior Member

Posts: 5563Re: RE:“Is beauty in the eye of the beholder?”
You are so right Freaklikdat. I saw Lee on a recent trip and zoomed pass her hoping she didn’t recognize me. She looks bad. This was within weeks of our last meeting. The avenue is a mean taskmaster.
Originally Posted by Freaklikdat
CookyJar
-
09-23-10 04:15 #2645Senior Member

Posts: 337I've written this before, and not to take away from your pics, CJ, because I agree with you totally, but...
For me, SWs are not all about looks. I get turned on by SWs for the same reason people are turned onto BDSM. The fact that these young lasses are willing to personally humiliate themselves by being paid very little money to have sex with 6-7 strangers a day is a big turn-on. How many non-pro woman do you, the reader, know are willing to hop into a car with a man they never met, and have sex with them? Why won't these non-pros, even for a couple hundred bucks? Honestly answer these two questions and, for me, your answer is why I am turned on by SWs.
I know a lot of you are about to write about how disgusting I am. That's OK. That's why YMMV. We all like different women for their looks, ethnicity, and personality. I accept that.
Now, onto CJ's Lee post. Hot, hot, hot... To quote Col. Potter from a M*A*S*H episode, "I love to go swimin' with bow legged women, and swim between their legs..."
-
09-22-10 11:28 #2644Senior Member

Posts: 5563“Is beauty in the eye of the beholder?”
Confucius said: "Everything has its beauty, but not everyone sees it"
For example: Did anyone notice Lee’s gap. Now that’s a thing of beauty. Add that to her flexibility, good looking pussy, and bubble butt - she has to be at least an 8 (IMHO).
In the end this is what counts:
CookyJar
-
09-22-10 11:18 #2643Senior Member

Posts: 232RE:“Is beauty in the eye of the beholder?”
Lee is another example of how a SW can fall a few notches on the SW scale in only a few months. I first met her in May and she was about a solid 8 on the SW scale. She use to only come out every so often but now she out everyday. My best friend even met her around the same time I did and he thought she was the hottest thing to hit the K at the time. Everytime I see lee her looks have declined, but I hope people don't pass on her because of her looks because Lee does have some skills; on my second encounter with her she gave me one of the Best BBBJCIM i've gotten on the K so far this year. At the time I didn't know her top teeth were dentures so I had her take them out for the BJ. Now I have to get that on video since she poses for pics now(it must of been the cooky jar charm)
Originally Posted by CookyJar
-
09-22-10 07:57 #2642Senior Member

Posts: 5563“Is beauty in the eye of the beholder?”
Shakespeare expressed a similar sentiment in Love's Labours Lost, 1588:
Good Lord Boyet, my beauty, though but mean,
Needs not the painted flourish of your praise:
Beauty is bought by judgement of the eye,
Not utter'd by base sale of chapmen's tongues
I don’t know about Shakespeare, but if you are like me, performance is just as important if not more important than looks. Lee’s performance rated a ten (IMHO). Unfortunately I was only able to partake of her BBBJ services. She was more than accommodating but because there were other people at our location I was reluctant to drop trousers and fuck.
Would I do Lee again? You betcha! Next time I’d take her to a location more to my liking; somewhere we could make a little noise.
(Should flexibility be included in the SW beauty equation? I’d rate Lee’s looks near the top of the SW rating system (IMHO), higher if she were wearing make-up and her hair was done. If flexibility counts – she’s a ten.)

CookyJar
-
09-22-10 07:24 #2641Senior Member

Posts: 5563“Is beauty in the eye of the beholder?”
Benjamin Franklin, in Poor Richard's Almanack, 1741, wrote:
Beauty, like supreme dominion
Is but supported by opinion
Can you think short girls with blond hair that wear pink are cute? And can I think that tall girls with black hair and dark skin are cute? And, might we both be right? There are, and have been, wide differences on what should be considered a preferred physical look. As with most physical traits, there is a wide range of female beauty types.
(All kinds of women are beautiful, thank god for variety.)
Lee may not be a ten, but would you kick her out of your bed?
CookyJar
-
09-22-10 06:56 #2640Senior Member

Posts: 5563"Is beauty in the eye of the beholder?"
The expression, “beauty is in the eye of the beholder,” basically means that beauty, as a standard perception, has no intrinsic value. Or if you like, actual beauty is undeterminable, and inherently subjective. It also implies that "to each its own". In other words, we interpret the idea of beauty in accord to our biased, genetic, emotional, cultural, and social needs, proclivity and predilection. Having said that, most of us feel we "intuitively" know and "understand" what is beautiful.
The modern media tries incessantly to shove it’s prescribed notion of beauty down our throats. The world of high fashion, for instance, may think that those anorexic-looking, frozen-impression-plastered runway models are the hottest things since sliced bread – but we can (and often do) beg to differ with them.
I prefer the true lines, looks and feel of a REAL woman - one that has a bit of an asymmetry here and there. I prefer a woman whose natural and inner beauty compliments her physical looks.
Lee is a recent find. I found her near latterly. I was pleasantly pleased watching her disrobe. Still; I am finding it difficult to rate her appearance. Where does she fall within the SW rating system?

CookyJar
-
09-21-10 23:55 #2639Senior Member

Posts: 5563“What makes a girl beautiful?”
Actually my last date with Nikki was a threesome with Sabrina. Sabrina is another full bodied girl who I personally considered a hottie. Besides for being a little heavier that most avenue girls, Sabrina was always clean, well groomed and willing. She was never petit; so where did she fall on the SW scale?
Here are a few new (never posted) pictures from that Ménage à trois taken in 2008. What’s your opinion? What makes a girl physically beautiful? Is it the face, the hair, eyes, body or some combination? Is it the booty, the legs, high cheek bones, bright eyes – does the girl have to have a clear complexion, a flat tummy or big tits to be a ten. Can a heavy girl with a cute face be a ten? Are all skinny girls beautiful?
Can a girl with a banging body, nice hair, and pretty eyes be a three? Can a girl with a flawless shape, long legs, apple bottom be a two? How exactly does the StreetWalker Rating System work?
CookyJar
-
09-21-10 19:59 #2638Senior Member

Posts: 5563“What makes a girl beautiful?”
Actually, I did go back once or twice and visit Nikki. On the last occasion Nikki had changed a little…well judge for yourself. Nikki had put on some extra weight.
Here are a few more new (never posted) pictures of Nikki taken back in 2008 after her weight gain. I offer them as eye candy. The question is; was she still an eight.
CookyJar
-
09-21-10 11:45 #2637Senior Member

Posts: 5563“What makes a girl beautiful?”
I remember Nikki well. Nice girl. Pretty with a nice personality.
Originally Posted by Freaklikdat
I was just about to post another set of picture of a new girl named Lee (new to me). Along with Lee’s pictures I had a question, “What makes a girl beautiful.”
Here are a few new (never posted) pictures of Nikki taken back in 2008. I offer them as eye candy. I agree with Freaklijdat, IMHO she was at least an 8.
If you want to see more of Nikki checkout, Nikki/Nicole - the tease , Nicole or Nikki , Nicole or Nikki naked or Nikki or Nocle - semi nude .
CookyJar
-
09-17-10 11:18 #2636Senior Member

Posts: 626Nice report and pics CJ! Those two sound like fun!
-
09-17-10 00:37 #2635Senior Member

Posts: 5563Moyua, Morgan and Me - Another FFM threesome.
I certainly didn’t invent the SW Threesome. But, I’d like to meet and shake the hand of the guy who did.
ROFLOL
CookyJar
-
09-17-10 00:24 #2634Senior Member

Posts: 5563Moyua and Morgan - Another FFM threesome.
After the photo session…
We began making out, and I fondled both girls as we stood up against the wall and were quite involved before moving to the bed. Moyua began to flirt with and kiss me, talking about how she missed my dick and missed sucking me, etc. Morgan began rubbing my crotch and licking my ear while the shorter Moyua started rubbing Morgan’s breasts and asked me if I missed her as much as she missed me. I agreed that I did miss fucking her.
Moyua’s tight little frame has always fascinated me. In contrast, Morgan is taller with a classic great body and in particular a great ass. Moyua seemed to have put on a tiny bit of weight and her perky breasts looked fantastic. Moyua had been a great provider in the pass and the truth is; I had missed her sucking and fucking.
We stripped off all our clothes and jumped onto the bed. We switched positions a few times, moving around finally settling down with me in the middle (my favorite location). Having been with Moyua many time and knowing how well she could suck dick, I decided to start off with Morgan. Up till now she had appeared nervous and unsure of herself. My thinking was to save the best for last. Morgan opened her mouth and went down on my waiting dick. As she closed her lips around it she let out a low moan. All of a sudden Morgan swallowed my dick. I could not believe what was happening. Morgan moved her head up and down on my dick sucking like an expert.
Moans and strange groans started to fill the room, I was totally shocked – the sounds were coming from me. Morgan was slurping and licking and sucking my dick like a pro. My ass and hip were rising up off of the mattress; reaching up to Morgan’s mouth. "Suck him baby; suck him good." Moyua urged Morgan on. Then Moyua just sat back and watched Morgan taking advantage of my dick. Moyua was sucking my nipples and caressing my body and she was slowly rubbing her wet pussy obviously turned on at watching Morgan sucking.
Not wanting to be out done, Moyua decided that she should give the younger Morgan a lesson in how to properly give head. The two girls traded places. And, Moyua put on a real show for Morgan. Moyua’s mouth was hot and juicy wet as she worked her way up and down my dick, giving me stronger feelings than even Morgan had. “I’m going to take it all,” Moyua said. “Do it,” I said. Moyua took a breath and wrapped her lips around the head of my dick and in one slow steady movement sucked all of my dick into her mouth and down her throat. She shivered as she gagged slightly. “Damn,” I heard Morgan say. Moyua came up for breath and then went deep three more times giving Morgan and me a good show.
As Moyua was giving me the blow job of the century, I slipped my hand down between Morgan thighs intending to toy with her hairy pussy. Surprise, surprise, Morgan’s hand was already there. She was rubbing herself. For a few moments there was no threesome, just Moyua and my dick putting on a show for Morgan, who was just laying there, mesmerized, watching and stroking her clitoris.
Once again or rather, like always – I had a plan. Fucking Moyua has always been a pleasure. Her pussy was always wet and I loved the way she wrapped her long lanky legs around my waist and whispered in my ear. Whether it was mish or doggie, Moyua was a good fuck, but Morgan was an unknown. I knew if things didn’t work out with Morgan, I could count on Moyua to provide a nice happy ending. Besides, every since I saw her fluffy ass, I knew I wanted to do her from behind. So when it was Morgan’s turn, to suck me again, I stopped her and got up off the bed. As I was searching though my camera case for a condom, Moyua and Morgan moved in closer to each other and waited.
Moyua was laying on her side as Morgan was laying beside her with her ass in the air. Moyua’s hands were gliding softly over Morgan butt. As Morgan’s hands searched Moyua’s skin with a light touch. I finally had my dick covered - I let it spring up hard at attention and looked down at the two girls as I tried to determined my next move. I gently stroked my dick as I watched these two beautiful girls laying in front of me. I could not believe how lucky I was. I watched as Moyua’s hand slowly played with Morgan’s ass and suddenly remembered my plan.
I took Morgan and pulled her up into the doggy position and took my dick and slid it up and down between her ass cheeks and slowly over her ass. Then I slowly moved my dick inside her pussy and she let out the sweetest pleasure filled moan. I began fucking her doggy slowly at first and then as hard as I could. She would slam her ass into me trying to put my dick deeper and deeper into her pussy. It was amazing! I pushed her flat on her stomach. I laid down on her back shoving my dick into her tight pussy, causing her to arch her back making me arch my back and thrust my dick deeper into her tight pussy. I could feel her fat ass under me as I fucked her pussy. "That's it baby - fuck her hard," Moyua whispered into my ear as she kissed it.
Then Morgan looked back at me and I said, “Want to see me fuck her?” As she smiled at Moyua, she said, “I want to see her get fucked.” Moyua rolled over next to us on her back and lifted her legs, spreading herself and wrapping her arms around her knees. I pulled out of Morgan’s pussy and into Moyua with one quick motion. I did not want to lose my momentum. I was about to come. Moyua began the show right where she had left off, impressing both Morgan and me. "Fuck me hard." She groaned, and humped. Her pussy adjusted quickly around my dick and I started fucking hard and fast. Morgan was watching intently and once again had her fingers down between her legs as I fucked Moyua hard. "Fuck me harder," Moyua said, as I blow off a huge load.
Moyua remains one of my favorite and it looks like I’ll never get enough of her little exotic body. As for Morgan, I’d do her again in a heartbeat. She’s quiet and a little reserve for my taste – but she sucks a nice dick, and her pussy is tight. YMMV
CookyJar












Reply With Quote




