Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3597
    Quote Originally Posted by Jd2011  [View Original Post]
    There was a hot black chick hanging out in back. Maybe this was the one that has been reported on recently? Not sure. Judy is a short, spinner, Asian (Chinese). I have a soft spot for both spinners and Asians so this was 2 birds with one stone.

    JD
    I have the same weakness, did you happen to get her digits? I would make the drive to see her.

  2. #3596
    Judy's been sporadically on the Fort & Michigan strolls for years, though it's been quite a while since I've seen her. Always found her to be a sweetheart.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jd2011  [View Original Post]
    Judy is a short, spinner, Asian (Chinese). I have a soft spot for both spinners and Asians so this was 2 birds with one stone. I've only ever seen one other Asian SWer, she used to be on the R. Can't remember her name. She's hot but not all that fun in the sack.
    Sounds like Liz (Thai) , who is an overall waste of time.

  3. #3595

    Leann

    The other day I was running up the R and I happened to see Leann (aka Gummy). I had not seen her out in ages (wonder if she was a guest in the gray hotel). Anyone been with her lately? Any updated thoughts? I would have stopped but was on my way to an appointment and didn't have the time.

  4. #3594

    Decided to cruise M ave

    After an earlier pre-arranged date fell through. This is not my usual stroll and I'm still trying to get in the comfort zone. Anyway, there seemed to be alot of girls out. I wasn't really going to scoop as I was thinking of heading to M1. Then I drove by Judy. Closer to Dearborn. Maybe a few blocks from the Victory. I did drive through the back of Victory by the way as the coast seemed clear of any LEA. There was a hot black chick hanging out in back. Maybe this was the one that has been reported on recently? Not sure. Judy is a short, spinner, Asian (Chinese). I have a soft spot for both spinners and Asians so this was 2 birds with one stone. I've only ever seen one other Asian SWer, she used to be on the R. Can't remember her name. She's hot but not all that fun in the sack. Anyway, scooped, did the LE checks. Everything was cool so we went to a notel. She is on the older side. I'd have to guess upper 40's but it's hard to tell with Asians. She claims to have worked at Tokyo Spa in the past but who knows. Getting down to business, she is small. Long hair, made up face, pretty clean, Bees with nice nips, nicely trimmed and clean vag. Average to above average BBBJ with lots of ball attention. The room had a king size bed if you can believe that. With a huge mirror over the headboard. I was kneeling and she was kind of slouch sitting. It was nice to watch myself in the mirror giving this little Asian a mild skull fucking. So, I am on the larger side although no John Holmes. But she could'nt take it all the way in the cooter. Her junk was so tight. We tried but no go. Went back to BBBJ and ball work. Took direction well, finished her with a nice facial which she said was ok, but she might not have been too happy with my aim. Oh well, I tried. Had a nice half hour. I would repeat if she could only take a hammering. I didn't ask for digits as I wasn't interested in a repeat but she claims to by on the Ave a few times a week. Damage was .40 and .20 for the room for 3 hours...I didn't have the camera with me. I'm not sure if she would have done a photo shoot.

    Also, before and after the date, I strolled Fort and saw a few Zombies, saw a few Zombies on Fenkel, saw nothing in the triangle, and nothing on the R (2 different times). Also, I didn't see any LEO anywhere.

    Stay safe,

    JD

  5. #3593
    Quote Originally Posted by GinjaBalls  [View Original Post]
    Had jury duty this morning so decided to take Michigan Ave to downtown and see if anyone was out on a morning stroll. Saw a black unmarked police Charger with a vehicle pulled over being loaded onto a tow truck just before Gilbert, around 8am.

    On my way home, took same route, saw same Charger with different vehicle pulled over also being loaded onto a tow truck right around 5pm. Be safe guys
    Beware of a newer model Black Charger on the G as well. Saw it prowling this past weekend.

  6. #3592

    Flowery dream

    Dreamt I picked up Rose near the Coach Inn. About a five with deflated fun bugs but the kitty was some of the nicest street kitty I have seen in years. Shaven smooth and clean smelling. Word of warning, she had three dudes coming out of the notel when I arrived. Did the bathroom and closet check before locking the door. Play smart.

  7. #3591

    Some gud girls

    [QUOTE=Moriarty1875; 1458868]Taking a poll here. Has anyone actually had a good experience with 'Famous' in the Triangle? I've engraved her name in my Don't Bother list of providers, and I want to invite you all to confirm or deny her enduring status as a weasel skank.

    Agreed trannys everywhere on John R. Takes a minute up close to determine and say no thanks.

    I had a great time with Natalie a week ago. Halo is getting back soon and should be cleaned up. She does have a nice tiny body. There is a cute mexican girl by the coney, but don't remember her name.

  8. #3590
    Quote Originally Posted by Mich Cl  [View Original Post]
    Annie? I've had mediocre meetings, and there were reports of C & D (I. E. Hopping out of the car) on the forum.
    Today I had an early morning dream with Annie. At least I'm assuming we are talking about the same one. Wrote the digits down with the name Any. She didn't run on me.

  9. #3589

    Sting on Ave?

    Had jury duty this morning so decided to take Michigan Ave to downtown and see if anyone was out on a morning stroll. Saw a black unmarked police Charger with a vehicle pulled over being loaded onto a tow truck just before Gilbert, around 8am.

    On my way home, took same route, saw same Charger with different vehicle pulled over also being loaded onto a tow truck right around 5pm. Be safe guys

  10. #3588
    Quote Originally Posted by Leathvj  [View Original Post]
    I have seen her, or at least a perfect description of her for months now, probably regularily on Monday mornings, all through out the winter, right about the same time you mentioned. 9 or 10 am. I have always wanted to ask if anyone else has seen her, because if we are talking the same woman, she is mind blowing, well looks at least. She always seemed way TGTBT, so I have only drove past and stared and the funny thing is that I do not recall anyone on these posts commenting about this particular BSW. Whether thought of a possible decoy, or the real deal, and in front of the vic, out in the open, right on the ave, in a place where it seems like dearborn leo likes to extend there welcome. Now I am really intrigued. She is always out and I this is the first post I can recall. Has anyone else felt the same way, just way to seemingly obvious to approach?
    Honestly, I should have my head examined for picking her up. I seem to look for much more subtle hints of authenticity than other people on this board do. Yes, she's a 9. 5 or 10 of 10, but something about her look struck me as seasoned. Everything about it screamed "don't", but that bit of intuition made me take the leap and I am glad I did. This is coming right off essentially being chased out of JR, so was paranoid. I still went for it. Definitely the riskiest catch I've done. Although I posted sometime back about a girl on JR named Maiya, I still think Maiya was a far better score. She wasn't quite as hot, but close, and was a virtual porn star. If anyone has her digits, would love to grab them, but in my weekly strolls I've not seen her out there again.

  11. #3587
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldwater  [View Original Post]
    I'm not new to the forum, but new to posting. I'm in auburn hills for a couple weeks and wondering where the SW like to hang out in this area. Went cruising last night between 9:30 and 11:00. Thought I spotted a couple but hard to tell if they were SW or not. A couple near Opdyke and Unversity and another over on Perry. Anyone have any tips?

    Thanks
    I was staying in downtown Pontiac a little while back. It is dead as shit there. I mean, I lived there and saw the goings on day-to-day. I picked up a few at REALLY weird hours (6am, girls passing by heading somewhere or another) that you simply wouldn't catch occasionally driving through. Even living there, I'd head to JR for my action. These days, I'm in downtown Detroit and hitting the Ave and liking it a lot more, but YMMV.

  12. #3586
    Quote Originally Posted by Moriarty1875  [View Original Post]
    I appreciate the follow-up. I will keep an eye out for Karen now. I have come across (literally, in fact) a new face in the Brightmoor area this week. Mary says she has been doing the escort thing for a while now, in order to feed the kids etc. She claims to stay off the street most of the time, but I have spotted her twice on Fenkell in the last two days. She is tall, blonde, nicely framed, and has the unusual distinction (for a SW) of looking much better than expected with her clothes off. Usually we see a nice rack and rear strolling down the sidewalk, only to find that everything sags out of place once the support garments are on the floor. This young lady apparently has a pretty sad wardrobe available. She looks rough when dressed but the upper and lower suspension is still in fine shape.

    No digits yet, but if I get some (that actually belong to her) I will ask about passing them along.
    Mary is a good ride. She's got a loser bf / husband to feed. That's the real issue.

  13. #3585

    Thank you

    Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom69  [View Original Post]
    LOL, you assume I remember the names of random girls who get bent for me. The newb's name was Karen, the other, well I barely remembered her in the first place.
    I appreciate the follow-up. I will keep an eye out for Karen now. I have come across (literally, in fact) a new face in the Brightmoor area this week. Mary says she has been doing the escort thing for a while now, in order to feed the kids etc. She claims to stay off the street most of the time, but I have spotted her twice on Fenkell in the last two days. She is tall, blonde, nicely framed, and has the unusual distinction (for a SW) of looking much better than expected with her clothes off. Usually we see a nice rack and rear strolling down the sidewalk, only to find that everything sags out of place once the support garments are on the floor. This young lady apparently has a pretty sad wardrobe available. She looks rough when dressed but the upper and lower suspension is still in fine shape.

    No digits yet, but if I get some (that actually belong to her) I will ask about passing them along.

  14. #3584
    Quote Originally Posted by Slick Jr  [View Original Post]
    Any one of the seniors here know who the blond who hangs with big Sara? About 5'7", shoulder length hair, maybe early 30's. Never seen her alone and Sara, is a blocker, to put it kindly.
    Annie? I've had mediocre meetings, and there were reports of C & D (I. E. Hopping out of the car) on the forum.

  15. #3583
    After reading some of the posts, please take heed:

    ANY, I mean ANY, BSW dressed somewhat decent, btween the liquor store on 6 / JR and the tavern on JR,.80% chance its a tranny. Day or night. A couple cars literally cut me off to get to them today.

    Any one of the seniors here know who the blond who hangs with big Sara? About 5'7", shoulder length hair, maybe early 30's. Never seen her alone and Sara, is a blocker, to put it kindly.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape