Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3556
    Quote Originally Posted by StreetMeat  [View Original Post]
    Well us posting about our adventures good or bad, helps the other guy from making the same mistake. Street mongering is not for the faint at heart. Its part additction to pussy and part adrendline just driving out there in one of the worst neighborhoods in the worst city in the nation. In fact I was almost popped by uncle leo earlier while making a turn around for a girl. Fortunately leo was on a mission for someone else and I just left the area. I don't knock you for your other hobbies but there's just as much danger in getting caught in a sting or having a massage parlor / strip club getting raided. Personally if I had a month and 10 grand to blow I would spend it in the Philippines or Colombia where mongering is more accepted but right now with the job situation and bills, so street mongering is like the easy fix for me.

    Stay safe
    This should be the board's pledge of allegance.

  2. #3555

    Wondered about her?

    Quote Originally Posted by Moloch2233  [View Original Post]
    About two weeks back, I had cruised down JR as per usual, and the leo heat was way too much (enough I actually had to cut and run since I thought one might actually tail me).

    Since I had free time, I swung down to the ave. This was about 10am on a Tuesday. Rolled by Victory and saw a super, super fine BSW hanging out on the right side, back corner. Parking lot was pretty empty, not much traffic around (I had gone up and down the ave a few times and saw no leo) , I decided to go for it. I totally forget her name, but yeah she was 9/10 or 10/10 depending. She asked for $80 for FS I gave her $60. Easily worth it. Not only was she fine with an amazing ass, but she was good at what she did and absurdly clean. I'd expect worse service from a high end escort, she was top notch.

    Not to suggest it wasn't stupid of me to go for it. Everything about it scream "STAY AWAY", seemed too good to be true. But just saying, it was amazing.
    I have seen her, or at least a perfect description of her for months now, probably regularily on Monday mornings, all through out the winter, right about the same time you mentioned. 9 or 10 am. I have always wanted to ask if anyone else has seen her, because if we are talking the same woman, she is mind blowing, well looks at least. She always seemed way TGTBT, so I have only drove past and stared and the funny thing is that I do not recall anyone on these posts commenting about this particular BSW. Whether thought of a possible decoy, or the real deal, and in front of the vic, out in the open, right on the ave, in a place where it seems like dearborn leo likes to extend there welcome. Now I am really intrigued. She is always out and I this is the first post I can recall. Has anyone else felt the same way, just way to seemingly obvious to approach?

  3. #3554
    Quote Originally Posted by Power69  [View Original Post]
    Just remember what I said about this Monica. Look at ripoff report I made last Sept about her. She was nice at first. She didn't just rip me off because of her habit. She ripped me off because it is her nature.
    Thanks. I probably wouldn't repeat because of the price but sure won't now. I'd forgotten her name, your report. The board comes in handy.

  4. #3553
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy101  [View Original Post]
    Ok when I was 19 I started cruising all the areas you all talk about on here. From the ave to the are from ypsi to flint. I have had my share of crazies as well as bad service and scary situations. About 8 years ago I decided to take my hobby to only mp and strip clubs and BP or craigs.

    I'm sorry guys I just don't see taking the risk anymore. I see you guys posting about the are and all the uncles everyday and I got to ask why take the chance anymore. Thats got to be the sleaziest most dangerous spot there is not to mention the uncles. Seems lke its all about the cheap price to me but hell save your money and do it right.
    While I can't speak for everybody else, I can give you a couple of good reasons why some mongers still take that chance. One major reason is the risk vs reward theory, the fact is all the other places you mentioned cost more money and some of us don't have that kind of money laying around under a mattress. Lets take the stripclub for example, you would have to pay to park, then the cover charge, then pay for at least 2 drinks, possibly a booth fee and most likely a VIP entrance fee. After all is said and done so far you have paid 60-70$ bucks (give or take a few tips here and there) and you still haven't got to have any real fun yet, then theres the dancers, some will provide extras and some won't and its hard to tell between the two. And then theres the negotiations witch can be hit or miss and services may or may not be provided even after the money is paid, some of us can't afford to loose that kind of money on a whim. MP's operate in a similar fashion minus the alcohol and VIP rooms, and as for BP and craigs list, its also hit or miss or possibly a setup by your favorite uncle leo and again it cost more money to meet up with these women (provided that they show up in the first place).

    Now compare all of the above with picking up a SW and you see that its sometimes easier and cheaper to take the risk, and because some other members provide details on who to approach and who to avoid for those who are fortunate to find this site, and with the help of this site some can become better mongers and stay one step ahead of good ol uncle leo. For me, this site has helped me with broadening my horizons and being better prepared and knowing when uncle tries to sting you. Or who does what for said price and where to find said SW and hell some mongers were even more helpful by providing pictures of SW's.

    So that's why some of us are still willing to risk it, I hope this helps answer some of your questions.

  5. #3552
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy101  [View Original Post]
    I'm sorry guys I just don't see taking the risk anymore. I see you guys posting about the are and all the uncles everyday and I got to ask why take the chance anymore. Thats got to be the sleaziest most dangerous spot there is not to mention the uncles. Seems lke its all about the cheap price to me but hell save your money and do it right.
    Well us posting about our adventures good or bad, helps the other guy from making the same mistake. Street mongering is not for the faint at heart. Its part additction to pussy and part adrendline just driving out there in one of the worst neighborhoods in the worst city in the nation. In fact I was almost popped by uncle leo earlier while making a turn around for a girl. Fortunately leo was on a mission for someone else and I just left the area. I don't knock you for your other hobbies but there's just as much danger in getting caught in a sting or having a massage parlor / strip club getting raided. Personally if I had a month and 10 grand to blow I would spend it in the Philippines or Colombia where mongering is more accepted but right now with the job situation and bills, so street mongering is like the easy fix for me.

    Stay safe

  6. #3551

    Monica

    Quote Originally Posted by Fitzie00  [View Original Post]
    Don't know about the mugshots. As for location, DQ is the border between Hazel Park and Warren and also between Oakland and Macomb Counties.

    Oh, yeah, got a very good but too pricey. 4 BBBJTCIM from Monica (WSW. 40 YO, long reddish hair, maybe B's or C's, decent body) on the R yesterday. Hey, I was in a pinch. Good attention to requests but there are others just as good for 1/2 the price.
    Just remember what I said about this Monica. Look at ripoff report I made last Sept about her. She was nice at first. She didn't just rip me off because of her habit. She ripped me off because it is her nature.

  7. #3550
    Quote Originally Posted by Throtbngr  [View Original Post]
    Not to be confused with Jenn my little Peach#1! Saw Jennifer by the Last Call circled around a few times to survey the area and scooped when it was safe. 36 why / o WSW Long Blonde Hair almost to her Butt about 5'1" and 90lbs (just the way I like them) Small B's with pointy hard Nips! Not bad looking except she could use some dental work. I almost turned her away because crooked teeth generally don't agree with my little friend! Anyway, found a spot and she did a so so BBBJ half way through I stepped her up to a level 2 skull F'ing She was cool with it but said it's too big for her to take all the way in (I love a girl who knows what to say) LOL. So I get to the end after 2 squirts to the tonsils she gags hard and pulls off to finish manually. She apologized and said it was too much for her to catch (did I mention I love a girl who knows what to say) lmao. She did ask for Bus fare (.02 +.002) and I was okay with that! Said she used to dance at CV, LC, H8, Bogarts and leggs. Bottom line: For an action Jackson I would repeat and probably spend notel time for FS. Need to verify digits first though! Stay Safe and Happy Endings to you Gents!
    Scooped this one again for cfs this time for Jackson and his twin brother! Initially had to do digital play to fit because of the tightness! She gave me different digits this time not sure if they work though

  8. #3549

    Donation?

    Quote Originally Posted by TechTraveler77  [View Original Post]
    Asia was out last night on the R. Damn she gives great head! Was hoping to get more but time was not on my side.

    Asia is a thin black spinner, twenty something with medium black hair.
    What was the donation for this great head?

  9. #3548
    Quote Originally Posted by Fitzie00  [View Original Post]
    You have any info on the WSW in the pink capri pants at the Lantz corner? I've seen her there and been interested but not scooped her yet.
    From previous quote, this is the girl in question: http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/at...hmentid=176126

    I've picked her up a few times. She's really nice, kind of small spinner chick. A little rough around the edges appearance wise, but she's really tight and is small enough to work over in the car pretty well. I'd recommend her. Last time I picked her up, she had a phone and I was going to grab her digits and forgot. If anyone gets, would appreciate them in a PM. I've picked her up a few times because she is often one of the few out that are around in the hours I cruse (late AM).

  10. #3547
    Quote Originally Posted by Slick Jr  [View Original Post]
    Forgot to put this in my last post. Did the Michigan cruise, saw what the bretheren been saying about the motel lot. I saw a tall, WSW and a healthy lookin fine ass BSW, out in the open in broad daylight. Both were 9's at worst. Play at your own risk.
    About two weeks back, I had cruised down JR as per usual, and the leo heat was way too much (enough I actually had to cut and run since I thought one might actually tail me).

    Since I had free time, I swung down to the ave. This was about 10am on a Tuesday. Rolled by Victory and saw a super, super fine BSW hanging out on the right side, back corner. Parking lot was pretty empty, not much traffic around (I had gone up and down the ave a few times and saw no leo) , I decided to go for it. I totally forget her name, but yeah she was 9/10 or 10/10 depending. She asked for $80 for FS I gave her $60. Easily worth it. Not only was she fine with an amazing ass, but she was good at what she did and absurdly clean. I'd expect worse service from a high end escort, she was top notch.

    Not to suggest it wasn't stupid of me to go for it. Everything about it scream "STAY AWAY", seemed too good to be true. But just saying, it was amazing.

  11. #3546

    Why bother

    Ok when I was 19 I started cruising all the areas you all talk about on here. From the ave to the are from ypsi to flint. I have had my share of crazies as well as bad service and scary situations. About 8 years ago I decided to take my hobby to only mp and strip clubs and BP or craigs.

    I'm sorry guys I just don't see taking the risk anymore. I see you guys posting about the are and all the uncles everyday and I got to ask why take the chance anymore. Thats got to be the sleaziest most dangerous spot there is not to mention the uncles. Seems lke its all about the cheap price to me but hell save your money and do it right.

  12. #3545

    Asia

    Asia was out last night on the R. Damn she gives great head! Was hoping to get more but time was not on my side.

    Asia is a thin black spinner, twenty something with medium black hair.

  13. #3544
    Quote Originally Posted by MichiganDl  [View Original Post]
    What does she look like? Black obviously, but is she skinny waist with nice curves? Think I saw her lastnight at the comet on 7 mile. Haven't seen here out before.
    She was thin with red streaks in black hair. Also seen her out a few days ago near Havana by school.

  14. #3543
    Quote Originally Posted by Leathvj  [View Original Post]
    9 and Dq, is that Warren? Historically you get SW's up and down 9 mile, by the are as well, but I think I remember if an uncle from Warren gets you, that means a mugshot up on their city website, at least it did a couple of years ago. Anyone know if they still do that?
    Don't know about the mugshots. As for location, DQ is the border between Hazel Park and Warren and also between Oakland and Macomb Counties.

    Oh, yeah, got a very good but too pricey. 4 BBBJTCIM from Monica (WSW. 40 YO, long reddish hair, maybe B's or C's, decent body) on the R yesterday. Hey, I was in a pinch. Good attention to requests but there are others just as good for 1/2 the price.

  15. #3542

    Warren?

    Quote Originally Posted by Plumber2  [View Original Post]
    I drove by the marathon station and saw what looked like a SW sitting on the curb. I looped around and pulled in to get a coffee. She was was propositioning guys as they were walking in. She looked much better on the drive by. WSW, brunette, thin, mid 20's and obviously in need of meds. I told her no thanks and she went and sat at the bus stop. I've also seen what looked like working girls coming out of the select inn there as well. They're moving north folks.
    9 and Dq, is that Warren? Historically you get SW's up and down 9 mile, by the are as well, but I think I remember if an uncle from Warren gets you, that means a mugshot up on their city website, at least it did a couple of years ago. Anyone know if they still do that?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape