Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 15,571 to 15,585 of 21049
-
05-29-12 19:42 #5479Senior Member

Posts: 182There are no active strolls in the area. Very doubtful you saw a SP walking there. If that's what you want you are much better off reading the flint thread, getting on 75 and going 45 minutes north. Flint has a lot of strip clubs and active strolls. Oakland county has nothing.
Originally Posted by Goldwater
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-12 19:09 #5478Senior Member

Posts: 327I'd be extremely cautious in that area. If they were out, it might be a sting. You are better off heading 20 min down the road to Detroit, or going north to flint.
Originally Posted by Goldwater
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-12 16:36 #5477Regular Member

Posts: 6Auburn Hills. Pontiac Area
I'm not new to the forum, but new to posting. I'm in auburn hills for a couple weeks and wondering where the SW like to hang out in this area. Went cruising last night between 9:30 and 11:00. Thought I spotted a couple but hard to tell if they were SW or not. A couple near Opdyke and Unversity and another over on Perry. Anyone have any tips?
Thanks
-
05-29-12 16:00 #5476Senior Member

Posts: 130Sandra
Could swear I saw Sandra this morning about 8am or so in a monger's car pulling off Lantz onto JR.
Originally Posted by StreetMeat
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-12 14:59 #5475Senior Member

Posts: 750I try not to touch or even look at anything too closely in the rooms.
Originally Posted by StreetMeat
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-12 10:20 #5474Senior Member

Posts: 356Laurie
This is the post from our first date.
Originally Posted by JimBob64
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-12 04:14 #5473Senior Member

Posts: 84Yes. I thought the same thing! Although, I have seen her as early as 8am, too. I always figured she was a decoy because she (at least from the car) looked smoking hot! I'm going to keep my eye out more now.
Originally Posted by Leathvj
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-12 23:00 #5472Senior Member

Posts: 273She looked younger than olivia / melissa. Saw her again the next day wearing all black, walking to the corner. Pm me with any info kinda interested if she is color friendly.
Originally Posted by Mystery Date
[View Original Post]
I did ran into kristen over on lantz. She's been looking better but I'm sure she is still on her "medication" she's been telling me that sandra and halo are still locked up, but for. 4 she made up for both girls in performance.
I got a question for everyone, whats the strangest thing you found in some of these no-tel's? I was doing a room date with sandra, and the room I was in was full of empty baggies and a bloody towel underneath. I keep thinking I'm going to find one of you guys underneath the bed or something.
Stay safe!
-
05-28-12 19:44 #5471Senior Member

Posts: 742Chastity in the Triangle
After cruising the triangle for the last 2 or 3 nights and seeing no activity I was going to call it a night last night until I saw a WSW at the 6 and tele gas station. I circled around and finally got her attention for the scoop. WSW about 5'3" 110lbs blonde early to mid 30's she was wearing a red shirt and blue jeans. Chastity was not bad looking (not the greatest) but not bad and I took her to the spot for a decent bbbj2cim and out the window finish! Jackson and his quarter brother took care of her and also acquired the digits for future reference! She was out with a taller and slightly thicker brunette and talked about having other friends available to meet!
-
05-28-12 18:38 #5470Senior Member

Posts: 356Laurie
Had a second date with Laurie and got a couple picks this time that I will included. She has been a great person to hang out with so far, no drama and a lot of fun. She is looking for new clients so if you would like pm me and I will pass on digits. From the conversations I have had with her I think she is 38.
-
05-28-12 16:01 #5469Senior Member

Posts: 305Older, younger or about the same age as Olivia / Melissa?
Originally Posted by StreetMeat
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-12 13:15 #5468Senior Member

Posts: 742Shannon Maybe #5?
Picked this one up again for even better bbbj2cim for Jackson and his half brother! Have a meeting set for very soon hopefully a cfs date! Watch your backs guys I did see quite a bit of le Thursday night!
Originally Posted by Throtbngr
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-12 13:07 #5467Senior Member

Posts: 71Jr
Hello all,
Yesterday evening I took a small cruise at JR to see how was the heat, though its not that much hot when I'm crusing. Just saw only one uncle car patrolling.
And I saw 2 BSW's who are always there a skinny one and a fat one. But I saw a WSW with a green top and blue jeans wearig some glasses and preying on opposite side of lantz. Though heat was low but I didn't got a good vibe to pick her up. Any idea who she is?
Play safe.
Nikk
-
05-26-12 09:52 #5466Senior Member

Posts: 145Jackson was the gift.
Originally Posted by Skivelitis
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-12 08:18 #5465Senior Member

Posts: 236Crystal
Tuesday about 9 pm had a nice dream involving. 2 plus well deserved. 05 tip. Crystal, BSW, long hair, clean, a cup. 5-5, thin, nice makeup, East of Livernios on US12. Did some recon of the area because she looked so good. No purse which is good sign. Very dark area-another good sign. She flashed a small A cup at me and I knew I had a live one. Nonetheless, took my time watching the area because uncle is always sitting back watching these dreams. Got a solid vibe and went in for scoop. Didn't talk about anything except for taking care of it while I drive. She went to work. So slow and deep BBBJWS. Slowest BJ in a decade. Probably drove five miles under 30 mph. Crystal was the most polite. My guess is she could sense a clean cut white guy in well kept ride and sensed no drama. We talked about her negative experiences and attempted set ups by leo on her. She said how leo johns will always try to hammer out a this for that before doing anything. Real mongers, us all included, don't really need to talk it out. All the real people out here now understand it under. 3 for BJ. Crystal had no digits. Phone stolen. She reminds me of my ATF which I haven't seen in years. She showed me her spots and her routine. Since no digits, I will have to just finger cross on this one. Next time I see her, it will be FS dream. Be safe. By the way, JR area on Tuesday was lame. The youth in the area have me a bit scared of getting jacked. I always conceal carry, but who wants that drama in this hobby. The Eastside has me a bit scared. US12 seems safer and more familiar.










Reply With Quote






