Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 15,556 to 15,570 of 19138
-
05-31-12 00:39 #3583Senior Member

Posts: 438After reading some of the posts, please take heed:
ANY, I mean ANY, BSW dressed somewhat decent, btween the liquor store on 6 / JR and the tavern on JR,.80% chance its a tranny. Day or night. A couple cars literally cut me off to get to them today.
Any one of the seniors here know who the blond who hangs with big Sara? About 5'7", shoulder length hair, maybe early 30's. Never seen her alone and Sara, is a blocker, to put it kindly.
-
05-31-12 00:22 #3582Senior Member

Posts: 154LOL, you assume I remember the names of random girls who get bent for me. The newb's name was Karen, the other, well I barely remembered her in the first place.
Originally Posted by Moriarty1875
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-12 00:17 #3581Senior Member

Posts: 154Slightly built girl with the word Famous tattooed on her neck? If that's who you are referring to, then yes, scandalous and ghetto, I avoid her like the plague.
Originally Posted by Moriarty1875
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-12 10:14 #3580Senior Member

Posts: 299Famous or Infamous?
Taking a poll here. Has anyone actually had a good experience with 'Famous' in the Triangle? I've engraved her name in my Don't Bother list of providers, and I want to invite you all to confirm or deny her enduring status as a weasel skank.
It has been several months since I last deleted her phone, based on a few missed opportunities and general ghetto attitude. This morning I was rolling around with some morning wood, and she was the only option I found. She actually smiled and waved, which brought me around for a second pass, pause, and casual conversation. She seemed very pleasant (and straight) this morning, so I figured what the hell. We made arrangements to meet shortly off the stroll, and I was looking forward to renewing the acquaintance.
My first warning sign was when she was starting her BJ routine fully clothed (in the room, not a car date, mind you). Naturally I tried to move things along more comfortably by unhooking her bra. This was forbidden? Then she tells me to just lay back and she'll take care of opening up my pants etc. This has been offered to me maybe once before in almost 20 years of mongering. So the lackluster BJ is starting to get into a rhythm, and she moves OFF the bed to squat between my knees (I am sideways on the bed at this point, with my pants around my ankles) and continues sucking. At this point I am too busy watching her hands to enjoy the BJ. After a couple of false starts, she has one hand on my nuts and the other hand drops out of sight. I call bullshit, sit up, and pack my junk away. She says something along the lines of 'whatever' and that's when I know I was right. All my stuff was still in my pockets, and I got the fuck out of there.
Not my first rodeo, sweetheart.
Is this the typical Famous experience, or am I just radiating some kind of 'dumbass mark' vibe today?
-
05-30-12 09:11 #3579Senior Member

Posts: 299Identify?
I don't think I'm asking too much here, and thank you for the stories, but could you possibly share the names of either one of these young ladies? I try to sort the various Triangle providers from the thieves, so that I have some clue what to expect when a girl tells me her name.
Originally Posted by Kingdom69
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-12 09:00 #3578Senior Member

Posts: 446Motel 6
In a Motel 6 I once found fake leather thigh high boots with 6" heels, electric clippers, a wig, and a stap on dildo that had blood and feces on it.
[QUOTE=Throtbngr; 1458654]
Originally Posted by StreetMeat
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-12 01:32 #3577Senior Member

Posts: 742Lol
[QUOTE=StreetMeat; 1457665]She looked younger than olivia / melissa. Saw her again the next day wearing all black, walking to the corner. Pm me with any info kinda interested if she is color friendly.
I did ran into kristen over on lantz. She's been looking better but I'm sure she is still on her "medication" she's been telling me that sandra and halo are still locked up, but for. 4 she made up for both girls in performance.
I got a question for everyone, whats the strangest thing you found in some of these no-tel's? I was doing a room date with sandra, and the room I was in was full of empty baggies and a bloody towel underneath. I keep thinking I'm going to find one of you guys underneath the bed or something.
Stay safe! [/QUOT.
The strangest thing I found was a couple of dildos, a vibe and a big tube of ky! That was back in the day (Early to mid 90, s) at the Gemini on Plymouth! I also remember seeing a french maids outfit at the same spot on another occasion. Haven't been there in a few years though not sure if the place still exists?
-
05-30-12 00:09 #3576Senior Member

Posts: 154Weekend stroll
I had a chance to get out and about in the triangle over the memorial weekend. I popped around about 9:30 pm and stayed until 1:30 am strolling the various areas. I saw several BSW running around, but I was looking for a young WSW. About 10:30, I came across a young 25 yo, dirty blonde haired girl, about 130 lbs, slight firm be cups, firm body and clean. She smelled soap clean and that peaked my interest immediately. We strolled around while she BBBJCIMTC all the while, I dropped her off with her friend Jackson. Later about 12:00, I happened across a girl as she was getting out of her truck and walking down the street. Dirty blonde, no kids. 31, 120 lbs, soft, perky round almost perfect breasts, very tight, muscular body with a soft supple ass. She laughed and got in, she seemed a bit nervous, but did the LE check as we drove off. I noticed, that even though she was nervous she was pretty laid back. She quickly informed me that she was new at this whole game and in fact, I was her third date. We drove off to a favorite spot for settling back with a honey for a bit. At the spot, things got interesting, a lengthy and very enjoyable BBBJ and various positions later, I flipped her over doggie style and pounded the greek for a good half hour. We were both thoroughly soaked at the end and I was worn out and satisfied for once. We exchanged numbers and I actually called her and we got together again tonight. Tonight's episode was better then the last and we spent a couple of hours together. Very enjoyable time and well worth the. 6 donation to her charity.
K
-
05-29-12 23:52 #3575Regular Member

Posts: 6Thanks guys!
Thanks all for the advice. I've been o Auburn Hills before so I know my way around, but I'm not from around here. My corp offices are here so I'll be travelling here from time to time. I did cruise down woodward earlier and down between the lower Miles was flagged down by a couple older BSW, but not my cup of tea. At least not tonight. Rough looking area. Will look into the flint option.
Originally Posted by Oneknot
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-12 20:37 #3574Regular Member

Posts: 6Thanks Mister Slate and Oneknot. Ironically, I just got back from taking a cruise down Woodward (kinda by accident but I saw Woodward and remembered reading it in here). As I got close to the Detroit and the "shadier" the area became I was flagged down by a couple of older BSW not too far from I-94 exit. They were a bit old looking for me so I passed. My main mission was scoping out the area while it was / is light out. Hate to get in the wrong area of Detroit without knowing my way around.
Originally Posted by Mister Slate
[View Original Post]
Thanks again for the advice.
-
05-29-12 19:42 #3573Senior Member

Posts: 182There are no active strolls in the area. Very doubtful you saw a SP walking there. If that's what you want you are much better off reading the flint thread, getting on 75 and going 45 minutes north. Flint has a lot of strip clubs and active strolls. Oakland county has nothing.
Originally Posted by Goldwater
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-12 19:09 #3572Senior Member

Posts: 327I'd be extremely cautious in that area. If they were out, it might be a sting. You are better off heading 20 min down the road to Detroit, or going north to flint.
Originally Posted by Goldwater
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-12 16:36 #3571Regular Member

Posts: 6Auburn Hills. Pontiac Area
I'm not new to the forum, but new to posting. I'm in auburn hills for a couple weeks and wondering where the SW like to hang out in this area. Went cruising last night between 9:30 and 11:00. Thought I spotted a couple but hard to tell if they were SW or not. A couple near Opdyke and Unversity and another over on Perry. Anyone have any tips?
Thanks
-
05-29-12 16:00 #3570Senior Member

Posts: 130Sandra
Could swear I saw Sandra this morning about 8am or so in a monger's car pulling off Lantz onto JR.
Originally Posted by StreetMeat
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-12 14:59 #3569Senior Member

Posts: 750I try not to touch or even look at anything too closely in the rooms.
Originally Posted by StreetMeat
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




