Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5494
    Quote Originally Posted by Leathvj  [View Original Post]
    I have seen her, or at least a perfect description of her for months now, probably regularily on Monday mornings, all through out the winter, right about the same time you mentioned. 9 or 10 am. I have always wanted to ask if anyone else has seen her, because if we are talking the same woman, she is mind blowing, well looks at least. She always seemed way TGTBT, so I have only drove past and stared and the funny thing is that I do not recall anyone on these posts commenting about this particular BSW. Whether thought of a possible decoy, or the real deal, and in front of the vic, out in the open, right on the ave, in a place where it seems like dearborn leo likes to extend there welcome. Now I am really intrigued. She is always out and I this is the first post I can recall. Has anyone else felt the same way, just way to seemingly obvious to approach?
    Honestly, I should have my head examined for picking her up. I seem to look for much more subtle hints of authenticity than other people on this board do. Yes, she's a 9. 5 or 10 of 10, but something about her look struck me as seasoned. Everything about it screamed "don't", but that bit of intuition made me take the leap and I am glad I did. This is coming right off essentially being chased out of JR, so was paranoid. I still went for it. Definitely the riskiest catch I've done. Although I posted sometime back about a girl on JR named Maiya, I still think Maiya was a far better score. She wasn't quite as hot, but close, and was a virtual porn star. If anyone has her digits, would love to grab them, but in my weekly strolls I've not seen her out there again.

  2. #5493
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldwater  [View Original Post]
    I'm not new to the forum, but new to posting. I'm in auburn hills for a couple weeks and wondering where the SW like to hang out in this area. Went cruising last night between 9:30 and 11:00. Thought I spotted a couple but hard to tell if they were SW or not. A couple near Opdyke and Unversity and another over on Perry. Anyone have any tips?

    Thanks
    I was staying in downtown Pontiac a little while back. It is dead as shit there. I mean, I lived there and saw the goings on day-to-day. I picked up a few at REALLY weird hours (6am, girls passing by heading somewhere or another) that you simply wouldn't catch occasionally driving through. Even living there, I'd head to JR for my action. These days, I'm in downtown Detroit and hitting the Ave and liking it a lot more, but YMMV.

  3. #5492
    Quote Originally Posted by Moriarty1875  [View Original Post]
    I appreciate the follow-up. I will keep an eye out for Karen now. I have come across (literally, in fact) a new face in the Brightmoor area this week. Mary says she has been doing the escort thing for a while now, in order to feed the kids etc. She claims to stay off the street most of the time, but I have spotted her twice on Fenkell in the last two days. She is tall, blonde, nicely framed, and has the unusual distinction (for a SW) of looking much better than expected with her clothes off. Usually we see a nice rack and rear strolling down the sidewalk, only to find that everything sags out of place once the support garments are on the floor. This young lady apparently has a pretty sad wardrobe available. She looks rough when dressed but the upper and lower suspension is still in fine shape.

    No digits yet, but if I get some (that actually belong to her) I will ask about passing them along.
    Mary is a good ride. She's got a loser bf / husband to feed. That's the real issue.

  4. #5491

    Thank you

    Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom69  [View Original Post]
    LOL, you assume I remember the names of random girls who get bent for me. The newb's name was Karen, the other, well I barely remembered her in the first place.
    I appreciate the follow-up. I will keep an eye out for Karen now. I have come across (literally, in fact) a new face in the Brightmoor area this week. Mary says she has been doing the escort thing for a while now, in order to feed the kids etc. She claims to stay off the street most of the time, but I have spotted her twice on Fenkell in the last two days. She is tall, blonde, nicely framed, and has the unusual distinction (for a SW) of looking much better than expected with her clothes off. Usually we see a nice rack and rear strolling down the sidewalk, only to find that everything sags out of place once the support garments are on the floor. This young lady apparently has a pretty sad wardrobe available. She looks rough when dressed but the upper and lower suspension is still in fine shape.

    No digits yet, but if I get some (that actually belong to her) I will ask about passing them along.

  5. #5490
    Quote Originally Posted by Slick Jr  [View Original Post]
    Any one of the seniors here know who the blond who hangs with big Sara? About 5'7", shoulder length hair, maybe early 30's. Never seen her alone and Sara, is a blocker, to put it kindly.
    Annie? I've had mediocre meetings, and there were reports of C & D (I. E. Hopping out of the car) on the forum.

  6. #5489
    After reading some of the posts, please take heed:

    ANY, I mean ANY, BSW dressed somewhat decent, btween the liquor store on 6 / JR and the tavern on JR,.80% chance its a tranny. Day or night. A couple cars literally cut me off to get to them today.

    Any one of the seniors here know who the blond who hangs with big Sara? About 5'7", shoulder length hair, maybe early 30's. Never seen her alone and Sara, is a blocker, to put it kindly.

  7. #5488
    Quote Originally Posted by Moriarty1875  [View Original Post]
    I don't think I'm asking too much here, and thank you for the stories, but could you possibly share the names of either one of these young ladies? I try to sort the various Triangle providers from the thieves, so that I have some clue what to expect when a girl tells me her name.
    LOL, you assume I remember the names of random girls who get bent for me. The newb's name was Karen, the other, well I barely remembered her in the first place.

  8. #5487
    Quote Originally Posted by Moriarty1875  [View Original Post]
    Taking a poll here. Has anyone actually had a good experience with 'Famous' in the Triangle? I've engraved her name in my Don't Bother list of providers, and I want to invite you all to confirm or deny her enduring status as a weasel skank.
    Slightly built girl with the word Famous tattooed on her neck? If that's who you are referring to, then yes, scandalous and ghetto, I avoid her like the plague.

  9. #5486

    Famous or Infamous?

    Taking a poll here. Has anyone actually had a good experience with 'Famous' in the Triangle? I've engraved her name in my Don't Bother list of providers, and I want to invite you all to confirm or deny her enduring status as a weasel skank.

    It has been several months since I last deleted her phone, based on a few missed opportunities and general ghetto attitude. This morning I was rolling around with some morning wood, and she was the only option I found. She actually smiled and waved, which brought me around for a second pass, pause, and casual conversation. She seemed very pleasant (and straight) this morning, so I figured what the hell. We made arrangements to meet shortly off the stroll, and I was looking forward to renewing the acquaintance.

    My first warning sign was when she was starting her BJ routine fully clothed (in the room, not a car date, mind you). Naturally I tried to move things along more comfortably by unhooking her bra. This was forbidden? Then she tells me to just lay back and she'll take care of opening up my pants etc. This has been offered to me maybe once before in almost 20 years of mongering. So the lackluster BJ is starting to get into a rhythm, and she moves OFF the bed to squat between my knees (I am sideways on the bed at this point, with my pants around my ankles) and continues sucking. At this point I am too busy watching her hands to enjoy the BJ. After a couple of false starts, she has one hand on my nuts and the other hand drops out of sight. I call bullshit, sit up, and pack my junk away. She says something along the lines of 'whatever' and that's when I know I was right. All my stuff was still in my pockets, and I got the fuck out of there.

    Not my first rodeo, sweetheart.

    Is this the typical Famous experience, or am I just radiating some kind of 'dumbass mark' vibe today?

  10. #5485

    Identify?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom69  [View Original Post]
    I had a chance to get out and about in the triangle over the memorial weekend. I popped around about 9:30 pm and stayed until 1:30 am strolling the various areas. I saw several BSW running around, but I was looking for a young WSW. About 10:30, I came across a young 25 yo, dirty blonde haired girl, about 130 lbs, slight firm be cups, firm body and clean. She smelled soap clean and that peaked my interest immediately. We strolled around while she BBBJCIMTC all the while, I dropped her off with her friend Jackson. Later about 12:00, I happened across a girl as she was getting out of her truck and walking down the street. Dirty blonde, no kids. 31, 120 lbs, soft, perky round almost perfect breasts, very tight, muscular body with a soft supple ass. She laughed and got in, she seemed a bit nervous, but did the LE check as we drove off. I noticed, that even though she was nervous she was pretty laid back. She quickly informed me that she was new at this whole game and in fact, I was her third date. We drove off to a favorite spot for settling back with a honey for a bit. At the spot, things got interesting, a lengthy and very enjoyable BBBJ and various positions later, I flipped her over doggie style and pounded the greek for a good half hour. We were both thoroughly soaked at the end and I was worn out and satisfied for once. We exchanged numbers and I actually called her and we got together again tonight. Tonight's episode was better then the last and we spent a couple of hours together. Very enjoyable time and well worth the. 6 donation to her charity.

    K
    I don't think I'm asking too much here, and thank you for the stories, but could you possibly share the names of either one of these young ladies? I try to sort the various Triangle providers from the thieves, so that I have some clue what to expect when a girl tells me her name.

  11. #5484

    Motel 6

    In a Motel 6 I once found fake leather thigh high boots with 6" heels, electric clippers, a wig, and a stap on dildo that had blood and feces on it.

    [QUOTE=Throtbngr; 1458654]
    Quote Originally Posted by StreetMeat  [View Original Post]
    She looked younger than olivia / melissa. Saw her again the next day wearing all black, walking to the corner. Pm me with any info kinda interested if she is color friendly.

    I did ran into kristen over on lantz. She's been looking better but I'm sure she is still on her "medication" she's been telling me that sandra and halo are still locked up, but for. 4 she made up for both girls in performance.

    I got a question for everyone, whats the strangest thing you found in some of these no-tel's? I was doing a room date with sandra, and the room I was in was full of empty baggies and a bloody towel underneath. I keep thinking I'm going to find one of you guys underneath the bed or something.

    Stay safe! [/QUOT.

    The strangest thing I found was a couple of dildos, a vibe and a big tube of ky! That was back in the day (Early to mid 90, s) at the Gemini on Plymouth! I also remember seeing a french maids outfit at the same spot on another occasion. Haven't been there in a few years though not sure if the place still exists?

  12. #5483

    Lol

    [QUOTE=StreetMeat; 1457665]She looked younger than olivia / melissa. Saw her again the next day wearing all black, walking to the corner. Pm me with any info kinda interested if she is color friendly.

    I did ran into kristen over on lantz. She's been looking better but I'm sure she is still on her "medication" she's been telling me that sandra and halo are still locked up, but for. 4 she made up for both girls in performance.

    I got a question for everyone, whats the strangest thing you found in some of these no-tel's? I was doing a room date with sandra, and the room I was in was full of empty baggies and a bloody towel underneath. I keep thinking I'm going to find one of you guys underneath the bed or something.

    Stay safe! [/QUOT.

    The strangest thing I found was a couple of dildos, a vibe and a big tube of ky! That was back in the day (Early to mid 90, s) at the Gemini on Plymouth! I also remember seeing a french maids outfit at the same spot on another occasion. Haven't been there in a few years though not sure if the place still exists?

  13. #5482

    Weekend stroll

    I had a chance to get out and about in the triangle over the memorial weekend. I popped around about 9:30 pm and stayed until 1:30 am strolling the various areas. I saw several BSW running around, but I was looking for a young WSW. About 10:30, I came across a young 25 yo, dirty blonde haired girl, about 130 lbs, slight firm be cups, firm body and clean. She smelled soap clean and that peaked my interest immediately. We strolled around while she BBBJCIMTC all the while, I dropped her off with her friend Jackson. Later about 12:00, I happened across a girl as she was getting out of her truck and walking down the street. Dirty blonde, no kids. 31, 120 lbs, soft, perky round almost perfect breasts, very tight, muscular body with a soft supple ass. She laughed and got in, she seemed a bit nervous, but did the LE check as we drove off. I noticed, that even though she was nervous she was pretty laid back. She quickly informed me that she was new at this whole game and in fact, I was her third date. We drove off to a favorite spot for settling back with a honey for a bit. At the spot, things got interesting, a lengthy and very enjoyable BBBJ and various positions later, I flipped her over doggie style and pounded the greek for a good half hour. We were both thoroughly soaked at the end and I was worn out and satisfied for once. We exchanged numbers and I actually called her and we got together again tonight. Tonight's episode was better then the last and we spent a couple of hours together. Very enjoyable time and well worth the. 6 donation to her charity.

    K

  14. #5481

    Thanks guys!

    Quote Originally Posted by Oneknot  [View Original Post]
    I'd be extremely cautious in that area. If they were out, it might be a sting. You are better off heading 20 min down the road to Detroit, or going north to flint.
    Thanks all for the advice. I've been o Auburn Hills before so I know my way around, but I'm not from around here. My corp offices are here so I'll be travelling here from time to time. I did cruise down woodward earlier and down between the lower Miles was flagged down by a couple older BSW, but not my cup of tea. At least not tonight. Rough looking area. Will look into the flint option.

  15. #5480
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Slate  [View Original Post]
    There are no active strolls in the area. Very doubtful you saw a SP walking there. If that's what you want you are much better off reading the flint thread, getting on 75 and going 45 minutes north. Flint has a lot of strip clubs and active strolls. Oakland county has nothing.
    Thanks Mister Slate and Oneknot. Ironically, I just got back from taking a cruise down Woodward (kinda by accident but I saw Woodward and remembered reading it in here). As I got close to the Detroit and the "shadier" the area became I was flagged down by a couple of older BSW not too far from I-94 exit. They were a bit old looking for me so I passed. My main mission was scoping out the area while it was / is light out. Hate to get in the wrong area of Detroit without knowing my way around.

    Thanks again for the advice.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape