Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5479
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldwater  [View Original Post]
    I'm not new to the forum, but new to posting. I'm in auburn hills for a couple weeks and wondering where the SW like to hang out in this area. Went cruising last night between 9:30 and 11:00. Thought I spotted a couple but hard to tell if they were SW or not. A couple near Opdyke and Unversity and another over on Perry. Anyone have any tips?

    Thanks
    There are no active strolls in the area. Very doubtful you saw a SP walking there. If that's what you want you are much better off reading the flint thread, getting on 75 and going 45 minutes north. Flint has a lot of strip clubs and active strolls. Oakland county has nothing.

  2. #5478
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldwater  [View Original Post]
    I'm not new to the forum, but new to posting. I'm in auburn hills for a couple weeks and wondering where the SW like to hang out in this area. Went cruising last night between 9:30 and 11:00. Thought I spotted a couple but hard to tell if they were SW or not. A couple near Opdyke and Unversity and another over on Perry. Anyone have any tips?

    Thanks
    I'd be extremely cautious in that area. If they were out, it might be a sting. You are better off heading 20 min down the road to Detroit, or going north to flint.

  3. #5477

    Auburn Hills. Pontiac Area

    I'm not new to the forum, but new to posting. I'm in auburn hills for a couple weeks and wondering where the SW like to hang out in this area. Went cruising last night between 9:30 and 11:00. Thought I spotted a couple but hard to tell if they were SW or not. A couple near Opdyke and Unversity and another over on Perry. Anyone have any tips?

    Thanks

  4. #5476

    Sandra

    Quote Originally Posted by StreetMeat  [View Original Post]
    She looked younger than olivia / melissa. Saw her again the next day wearing all black, walking to the corner. Pm me with any info kinda interested if she is color friendly.

    I did ran into kristen over on lantz. She's been looking better but I'm sure she is still on her "medication" she's been telling me that sandra and halo are still locked up, but for. 4 she made up for both girls in performance.

    I got a question for everyone, whats the strangest thing you found in some of these no-tel's? I was doing a room date with sandra, and the room I was in was full of empty baggies and a bloody towel underneath. I keep thinking I'm going to find one of you guys underneath the bed or something.

    Stay safe!
    Could swear I saw Sandra this morning about 8am or so in a monger's car pulling off Lantz onto JR.

  5. #5475
    I try not to touch or even look at anything too closely in the rooms.

    Quote Originally Posted by StreetMeat  [View Original Post]
    She looked younger than olivia / melissa. Saw her again the next day wearing all black, walking to the corner. Pm me with any info kinda interested if she is color friendly.

    I did ran into kristen over on lantz. She's been looking better but I'm sure she is still on her "medication" she's been telling me that sandra and halo are still locked up, but for. 4 she made up for both girls in performance.

    I got a question for everyone, whats the strangest thing you found in some of these no-tel's? I was doing a room date with sandra, and the room I was in was full of empty baggies and a bloody towel underneath. I keep thinking I'm going to find one of you guys underneath the bed or something.

    Stay safe!

  6. #5474

    Laurie

    Quote Originally Posted by JimBob64  [View Original Post]
    Haven't been in the D in awhile, I have always had the best luck on the Ave. In the past so that is where I went. I was originally looking for Ally I used to see her in the past and she was alot of fun. So it wasn't long and I ran into her, man is she going down the meds are really getting the best of her. I told her that I had been in town awhile and didn't have time then. I didn't even want a date with her. I drove around a little more and found Laurie on Mcgraw I would say mid 30's nice tan clean all her teeth and they were white. She wanted 50 for everything I offered 40 she said ok we went to a spot and everything went as planed. She is a nice person or was that day and I have talked to her since. I would recommend and she said I could pass on digits. I am going to see her tomorrow and try and get some picks. I also cruised through the victory parking lot and seen a couple hot looking swer's one showed me her tits young brunette and they were nice. I don't know what is going on there but it don't look good. I would say if you don't want to get robed don't go with those girls, looks very risky to me When I pulled in there was someone in a black ford edge limited talking to the girl that showed me her tits. He drove to the back parked and that car was there all day probably a pimp so beware.
    This is the post from our first date.

  7. #5473
    Quote Originally Posted by Leathvj  [View Original Post]
    I have seen her, or at least a perfect description of her for months now, probably regularily on Monday mornings, all through out the winter, right about the same time you mentioned. 9 or 10 am. I have always wanted to ask if anyone else has seen her, because if we are talking the same woman, she is mind blowing, well looks at least. She always seemed way TGTBT, so I have only drove past and stared and the funny thing is that I do not recall anyone on these posts commenting about this particular BSW. Whether thought of a possible decoy, or the real deal, and in front of the vic, out in the open, right on the ave, in a place where it seems like dearborn leo likes to extend there welcome. Now I am really intrigued. She is always out and I this is the first post I can recall. Has anyone else felt the same way, just way to seemingly obvious to approach?
    Yes. I thought the same thing! Although, I have seen her as early as 8am, too. I always figured she was a decoy because she (at least from the car) looked smoking hot! I'm going to keep my eye out more now.

  8. #5472
    Quote Originally Posted by Mystery Date  [View Original Post]
    Older, younger or about the same age as Olivia / Melissa?
    She looked younger than olivia / melissa. Saw her again the next day wearing all black, walking to the corner. Pm me with any info kinda interested if she is color friendly.

    I did ran into kristen over on lantz. She's been looking better but I'm sure she is still on her "medication" she's been telling me that sandra and halo are still locked up, but for. 4 she made up for both girls in performance.

    I got a question for everyone, whats the strangest thing you found in some of these no-tel's? I was doing a room date with sandra, and the room I was in was full of empty baggies and a bloody towel underneath. I keep thinking I'm going to find one of you guys underneath the bed or something.

    Stay safe!

  9. #5471

    Chastity in the Triangle

    After cruising the triangle for the last 2 or 3 nights and seeing no activity I was going to call it a night last night until I saw a WSW at the 6 and tele gas station. I circled around and finally got her attention for the scoop. WSW about 5'3" 110lbs blonde early to mid 30's she was wearing a red shirt and blue jeans. Chastity was not bad looking (not the greatest) but not bad and I took her to the spot for a decent bbbj2cim and out the window finish! Jackson and his quarter brother took care of her and also acquired the digits for future reference! She was out with a taller and slightly thicker brunette and talked about having other friends available to meet!

  10. #5470

    Laurie

    Had a second date with Laurie and got a couple picks this time that I will included. She has been a great person to hang out with so far, no drama and a lot of fun. She is looking for new clients so if you would like pm me and I will pass on digits. From the conversations I have had with her I think she is 38.

    Click image for larger version

Name:	laurie 2 (640x480).jpg
Views:	2272
Size:	217.2 KB
ID:	178465

  11. #5469
    Quote Originally Posted by StreetMeat  [View Original Post]
    I actually got a chuckle out of that!

    Question, I don't know if anyone was on jr around 7pm but there was a WSW walking with oliva near 7 mile she was wearing all black I would say about 5'7 black hair and kind of thin. Any info?
    Older, younger or about the same age as Olivia / Melissa?

  12. #5468

    Shannon Maybe #5?

    Quote Originally Posted by Throtbngr  [View Original Post]
    After Vanessa I still didn't feel like going home so I cruised a little while longer. The weekend was so dead I felt I should make up for it with a double header. Came across Shannon on Fort and after a couple of passes caught her standing alone in a good pickup spot. 27 yo WSW long blonde hair 5'1" about 100lbs. Kind of cute (I know it sounds like my last post but Vanessa is Brunette) LOL. After the check cleared found a spot and got reallly good bbbjtcim with a little DT mixed in and Left the evidence on the curb! Once again Jackson and his half brother left with her. Definately looking for a repeat with her. No digits per the usual story (someone stole her phone) 2 loads in 1 hour I call that a good night and happy dreams!
    Picked this one up again for even better bbbj2cim for Jackson and his half brother! Have a meeting set for very soon hopefully a cfs date! Watch your backs guys I did see quite a bit of le Thursday night!

  13. #5467

    Jr

    Hello all,

    Yesterday evening I took a small cruise at JR to see how was the heat, though its not that much hot when I'm crusing. Just saw only one uncle car patrolling.

    And I saw 2 BSW's who are always there a skinny one and a fat one. But I saw a WSW with a green top and blue jeans wearig some glasses and preying on opposite side of lantz. Though heat was low but I didn't got a good vibe to pick her up. Any idea who she is?

    Play safe.

    Nikk

  14. #5466
    Quote Originally Posted by Skivelitis  [View Original Post]
    What was the donation for this great head?
    Jackson was the gift.

  15. #5465

    Crystal

    Tuesday about 9 pm had a nice dream involving. 2 plus well deserved. 05 tip. Crystal, BSW, long hair, clean, a cup. 5-5, thin, nice makeup, East of Livernios on US12. Did some recon of the area because she looked so good. No purse which is good sign. Very dark area-another good sign. She flashed a small A cup at me and I knew I had a live one. Nonetheless, took my time watching the area because uncle is always sitting back watching these dreams. Got a solid vibe and went in for scoop. Didn't talk about anything except for taking care of it while I drive. She went to work. So slow and deep BBBJWS. Slowest BJ in a decade. Probably drove five miles under 30 mph. Crystal was the most polite. My guess is she could sense a clean cut white guy in well kept ride and sensed no drama. We talked about her negative experiences and attempted set ups by leo on her. She said how leo johns will always try to hammer out a this for that before doing anything. Real mongers, us all included, don't really need to talk it out. All the real people out here now understand it under. 3 for BJ. Crystal had no digits. Phone stolen. She reminds me of my ATF which I haven't seen in years. She showed me her spots and her routine. Since no digits, I will have to just finger cross on this one. Next time I see her, it will be FS dream. Be safe. By the way, JR area on Tuesday was lame. The youth in the area have me a bit scared of getting jacked. I always conceal carry, but who wants that drama in this hobby. The Eastside has me a bit scared. US12 seems safer and more familiar.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape