Thread: CookyJar's Streetwalker Photos
+
Add Report
Results 3,586 to 3,600 of 8093
-
05-15-12 08:34 #4508Senior Member

Posts: 5563Re: Jackie. A Blast From the Past
IMHO, Jackie remains a mystery. She appears and disappears. She never pressures for a date. She doesn't work with pimps but knows them all. I always enjoy her company. She is a good provider who knows the importance of satisfying her partners.
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]
YMMV
CookyJar
-
05-14-12 14:19 #4507Senior Member

Posts: 30Decision
Damn I feel for you that had to be a very difficult decision!
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-12 10:45 #4506Senior Member

Posts: 5563Re: Where
Between Huntingdon Station and Letterly St, on Kensington Ave.
Originally Posted by Pay For It
[View Original Post]
I've never read any of your threesome reviews. From your posting history, I am assuming that they are all in the Delaware forum. Great! That's okay. When I get the time I will do a more detail search for your reviews.
In the mean time there is something you can help me with. I travel back and forth, to Delaware, outside of the Wilmington area. Perhaps you can give me directions to local pickup strolls?
CookyJar
-
05-14-12 10:32 #4505Senior Member

Posts: 5563Re: Nicoletta
That's a distinct possibility. I never asked. I was going on conclusions made during my first date with Nicoletta back in 2008. At that time, I believe I detected an accent. But, I could have been just as wrong then as I could be now.
Originally Posted by LexLuther
[View Original Post]
Assumptions always seem too led to wrong conclusions. For example, I am assuming that everyone knows which sister is Nicoletta. Nicoletta has been around for awhile. I featured her pictures in 2008. I even posted a link to Nicoletta's previous post.
This is Nicoletta. The other one is her sister (whose name I've forgotten). Beware - Nicoletta has lost a lot of weight.
CookyJar
-
05-13-12 20:08 #4504Senior Member

Posts: 1762CJ you are right. If I see that women in the street I would not pick up because I would not think she was a SW. Luckyyyy, very nice.
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-12 17:16 #4503Senior Member

Posts: 158Where
Cookie,
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]
I may be blind but around wehre did you find these two? I have been so into 3somes lately. Sisters well that would be the pudding ont he cake
-
05-13-12 13:09 #4502Senior Member

Posts: 153Streetwalker Ratings
See Following quote from Cooky. This says it all for me.
"What we need is a streetwalker's freakiness rating system. After all, performance, the ability of a girl to satisfy our corrupt animalistic needs is the agreed motivating factor."
-
05-13-12 10:34 #4501Senior Member

Posts: 2341Nicoletta
CJ,
I like Nicoletta's looks. You have an eye for beauty. But are you sure they are Hispanic? To me, they look more like Pinays (Philippinas).
LexLuther
-
05-13-12 10:22 #4500Senior Member

Posts: 118Thanks for a great report-this is why I log on to USASG
I have driven past these 2 girls (not knowing they were sisters) many times on the South end of the stroll-I really wasn't sure if either was worth dating, and I didn't know they were related.
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]
I am very careful and selective about who I pick up-trying to avoid a bad experience or unwanted drama. I have been known to drive for 3-4 hours until I found what I thought I was looking for.
Now that I have read this report and seen what these girls look like naked, I am down with dating one or both for sure. Thanks for continuing to provide a great public service to those of us who spend time looking for sexual thrills in Kensington.
-
05-13-12 09:48 #4499Senior Member

Posts: 5563First impressions
Tell the truth. If this was all you had to go by, would you have stop for her. IMHO, this girl has a very seductive first impression.
In many cases it's so hard to tell from the street view. There is but one way to be one hundred percent sure of what you're got. You have to unwrap the package.
CookyJar
-
05-13-12 09:23 #4498Senior Member

Posts: 5563The Truth? (All that glitters is not gold.)
In response to ClitLicker; I wrote:
Originally Posted by ClitLicker
[View Original Post]
Sometimes the truth hurts. And, as much as I hate telling this Truth, the truth must be told. The truth lies in the pudding. In truth; I would have preferred Nicoletta the plump 2008 version. (click this link to see Nicoletta in 2008)
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]
I took the liberty to preserve the sisters' illusion by cropping out a large portion of their pictures. For those of you who want to know the complete truth, there is enough here for you to see. Nicoletta has lost a considerable amount of weight and we all know what that means to an otherwise firm body. And, her sister (I forgot her name) recently delivered her second child and we all know what childbirth does to the young female figure. In this knowledge lay the truth.
CookyJar
-
05-13-12 09:15 #4497Senior Member

Posts: 5563Chance and perspective
For me, it is always a matter of perspective. You must give yourself into my point of view if you want to understand the events as they happened. From behind the wheel of my vehicle, what I saw or perceived was; first one beautiful Hispanic girl with a set of large knockers. As she approached, I noted another attractive Hispanic female following her. Girl one asked if girl two could accompany us. They were sisters. WOW! The jackpot! Finally, I'd hit the big one. A Ménage à trois, with sisters.
CookyJar
-
05-13-12 09:09 #4496Senior Member

Posts: 5563Let's Cut the Crap,
And get down to what's really important.
So the girls' physical appearance didn't turn out to be what I had hoped for. Small matter! The truth is; I have never been enthused with the current (alleged) Streetwalker's rating system. IMHO, what we need is a streetwalker's freakiness rating system. After all, performance, the ability of a girl to satisfy our corrupt animalistic needs is the agreed motivating factor. Appearances aside – the sisters' technique and ability to provide a high quality good time – was off the chain.
The sisters' alternated from tip to shaft sucking and deep throating to ball licking. They took turns. While one gave special attention to my dick, licking and kissing tip and shaft, the other wedged her face down between my thighs and tongued and licked my balls. Seemingly, on key they'the suddenly switch positions, giving me repeated samples of their varied techniques. Nicoletta was openly aggressive, quick and moist. Her sister (forgot her name) was deliberate, slow and methodical. Variety in technique is one of the things that make for a good threesome experience. The most difficult decision I have had to make in a long time – whose mouth to cum in? From my point of view, this was a truly win, win situation. I could not choose so I let fate decide. Whose ever mouth my dick was in at the appropriate time would be the winner. Baby girl, (the younger sister) won the full load.
You cannot beat sisters for cooperation.
CookyJar
-
05-11-12 23:02 #4495Senior Member

Posts: 5563Dude! You have to let me hook you up with Naileen. She will literally blow your mind away. LOL.
Originally Posted by Freaklikdat
[View Original Post]
CookyJar
-
05-11-12 16:47 #4494Senior Member

Posts: 232I think it might be time for me to come back 2 the K. Damn I love them HSW's.
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




