rubmaps
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4508

    Re: Jackie. A Blast From the Past

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    I first reported on Jackie in 12/03/06. At that time I thought her to be a real stunner. I ran into her again on 5/01/07. She was still a real stunner. Here it is in 2010 and she's still a stunner. Jackie is a spinner with a real firm body. She has a really great pair of legs (check out her tight thighs and butt). Her perky tits respond to the slightest touch.

    I ran into Jackie right after my encounter with Kate. I was still in need of some release. Jackie was willing and more than able to handle the job. The location was warm, clean and well suited for what I had in mind; however, it was rather crowded. The owner's other company was a bit distracting, so I choose to forego the FS and settled for an excellent BBBJ. (I wanted to take Jackie to the Carlye, but after the tease with Kate, my equipment was blocked and I needed quick relief – if you know what I mean.)

    Jackie is a nice little provider. She has been reviewed by other members and she has gotten some mixed reviews. IMHO, Jackie is well worth the effort. YMMV.

    Click on the links Jackie – My First Encounter, Jackie – The Second Encounter And Jackie – Encounter of The Third Kind To see my first three encounters with Jackie.

    CookyJar
    IMHO, Jackie remains a mystery. She appears and disappears. She never pressures for a date. She doesn't work with pimps but knows them all. I always enjoy her company. She is a good provider who knows the importance of satisfying her partners.

    YMMV

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Jackie 79.jpg‎   Jackie 004.jpg‎   Jackie 008.jpg‎   Jackie 93.jpg‎   Jackie 95.jpg‎  

    Jackie 003.jpg‎   Jackie 96.jpg‎   Jackie 006.jpg‎   Jackie 86.jpg‎   Jackie 92.jpg‎  


  2. #4507

    Decision

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    And get down to what's really important.

    So the girls' physical appearance didn't turn out to be what I had hoped for. Small matter! The truth is; I have never been enthused with the current (alleged) Streetwalker's rating system. IMHO, what we need is a streetwalker's freakiness rating system. After all, performance, the ability of a girl to satisfy our corrupt animalistic needs is the agreed motivating factor. Appearances aside – the sisters' technique and ability to provide a high quality good time – was off the chain.

    The sisters' alternated from tip to shaft sucking and deep throating to ball licking. They took turns. While one gave special attention to my dick, licking and kissing tip and shaft, the other wedged her face down between my thighs and tongued and licked my balls. Seemingly, on key they'the suddenly switch positions, giving me repeated samples of their varied techniques. Nicoletta was openly aggressive, quick and moist. Her sister (forgot her name) was deliberate, slow and methodical. Variety in technique is one of the things that make for a good threesome experience. The most difficult decision I have had to make in a long time – whose mouth to cum in? From my point of view, this was a truly win, win situation. I could not choose so I let fate decide. Whose ever mouth my dick was in at the appropriate time would be the winner. Baby girl, (the younger sister) won the full load.

    You cannot beat sisters for cooperation.

    CookyJar
    Damn I feel for you that had to be a very difficult decision!

  3. #4506

    Re: Where

    Quote Originally Posted by Pay For It  [View Original Post]
    Cookie,

    I may be blind but around wehre did you find these two?
    Between Huntingdon Station and Letterly St, on Kensington Ave.

    I've never read any of your threesome reviews. From your posting history, I am assuming that they are all in the Delaware forum. Great! That's okay. When I get the time I will do a more detail search for your reviews.

    In the mean time there is something you can help me with. I travel back and forth, to Delaware, outside of the Wilmington area. Perhaps you can give me directions to local pickup strolls?

    CookyJar

  4. #4505

    Re: Nicoletta

    Quote Originally Posted by LexLuther  [View Original Post]
    CJ,

    I like Nicoletta's looks. You have an eye for beauty. But are you sure they are Hispanic? To me, they look more like Pinays (Philippinas).

    LexLuther
    That's a distinct possibility. I never asked. I was going on conclusions made during my first date with Nicoletta back in 2008. At that time, I believe I detected an accent. But, I could have been just as wrong then as I could be now.

    Assumptions always seem too led to wrong conclusions. For example, I am assuming that everyone knows which sister is Nicoletta. Nicoletta has been around for awhile. I featured her pictures in 2008. I even posted a link to Nicoletta's previous post.

    This is Nicoletta. The other one is her sister (whose name I've forgotten). Beware - Nicoletta has lost a lot of weight.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Nicoletta .jpg‎   Nicoletta 2008.jpg‎  

  5. #4504
    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    Tell the truth. If this was all you had to go by, would you have stop for her. IMHO, this girl has a very seductive first impression.

    In many cases it's so hard to tell from the street view. There is but one way to be one hundred percent sure of what you're got. You have to unwrap the package.

    CookyJar
    CJ you are right. If I see that women in the street I would not pick up because I would not think she was a SW. Luckyyyy, very nice.

  6. #4503

    Where

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    And get down to what's really important.

    So the girls' physical appearance didn't turn out to be what I had hoped for. Small matter! The truth is; I have never been enthused with the current (alleged) Streetwalker's rating system. IMHO, what we need is a streetwalker's freakiness rating system. After all, performance, the ability of a girl to satisfy our corrupt animalistic needs is the agreed motivating factor. Appearances aside – the sisters' technique and ability to provide a high quality good time – was off the chain.

    The sisters' alternated from tip to shaft sucking and deep throating to ball licking. They took turns. While one gave special attention to my dick, licking and kissing tip and shaft, the other wedged her face down between my thighs and tongued and licked my balls. Seemingly, on key they'the suddenly switch positions, giving me repeated samples of their varied techniques. Nicoletta was openly aggressive, quick and moist. Her sister (forgot her name) was deliberate, slow and methodical. Variety in technique is one of the things that make for a good threesome experience. The most difficult decision I have had to make in a long time – whose mouth to cum in? From my point of view, this was a truly win, win situation. I could not choose so I let fate decide. Whose ever mouth my dick was in at the appropriate time would be the winner. Baby girl, (the younger sister) won the full load.

    You cannot beat sisters for cooperation.

    CookyJar
    Cookie,

    I may be blind but around wehre did you find these two? I have been so into 3somes lately. Sisters well that would be the pudding ont he cake

  7. #4502

    Streetwalker Ratings

    See Following quote from Cooky. This says it all for me.

    "What we need is a streetwalker's freakiness rating system. After all, performance, the ability of a girl to satisfy our corrupt animalistic needs is the agreed motivating factor."

  8. #4501

    Nicoletta

    CJ,

    I like Nicoletta's looks. You have an eye for beauty. But are you sure they are Hispanic? To me, they look more like Pinays (Philippinas).

    LexLuther

  9. #4500

    Thanks for a great report-this is why I log on to USASG

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    Tell the truth. If this was all you had to go by, would you have stop for her. IMHO, this girl has a very seductive first impression.

    In many cases it's so hard to tell from the street view. There is but one way to be one hundred percent sure of what you're got. You have to unwrap the package.

    CookyJar
    I have driven past these 2 girls (not knowing they were sisters) many times on the South end of the stroll-I really wasn't sure if either was worth dating, and I didn't know they were related.

    I am very careful and selective about who I pick up-trying to avoid a bad experience or unwanted drama. I have been known to drive for 3-4 hours until I found what I thought I was looking for.

    Now that I have read this report and seen what these girls look like naked, I am down with dating one or both for sure. Thanks for continuing to provide a great public service to those of us who spend time looking for sexual thrills in Kensington.

  10. #4499

    First impressions

    Tell the truth. If this was all you had to go by, would you have stop for her. IMHO, this girl has a very seductive first impression.

    In many cases it's so hard to tell from the street view. There is but one way to be one hundred percent sure of what you're got. You have to unwrap the package.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails The Sister 002.jpg‎  

  11. #4498

    The Truth? (All that glitters is not gold.)

    Quote Originally Posted by ClitLicker  [View Original Post]
    Usually I like your girls CJ, but I gotta say for this one - if I want old, fat and ugly, I just look in the mirror.
    In response to ClitLicker; I wrote:

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    That's the problem with most of the guys who travel the K, they get hung-up on stereo types. Most of the guys who post here in the Philly thread are just into hair color, thin bodies and youth. Nicoletta is not old (mid twenties maybe) , she is a little plump (but not fat and flabby) and she certainly is not ugly (different, maybe exotic but not ugly). Just because a girl has a little pouch does not mean that she is fat and a cute round face does not make her ugly. Outward appearance is subjective at best. With an open mind, beauty can be found in the oddest places – even in a mirror.

    Using my objective imagination, I can picture myself standing behind Nicoletta, pounding that big butt and running my hands over her firm ass and thick thighs. I can see myself straddling her breast and my lubed dick poking in and out, between her large tits shooting off on her cute face. I like the look of her thick thighs and I can just imagine lifting them, manhandling them high over her head in a modified mish position, as I am pounding hard on her pussy. There is more to fucking then long blonde hair, skinny legs, flat asses and a pretty face.

    If I were looking for a girl to walk the runway and model clothing, I'the pass on Nicoletta. I often pass on girls for any number of reasons. Although I do have a preferred type, I do try to keep an open mind. Nicoletta was an excellent provider. That is the most important quality I seek in a SW. Nicoletta was very malleable, I got the impression that she would had gotten into any position I asked. I am not sure about anal. I did ask about anal but I forgot her answer. Everything else was out there on the table and she was not a rusher. My only regret is that I blowed-off too soon and did not have time for a second go around. Otherwise, I would have let my imagination run wild and fucked this very accommodating SW to death. Hmmmmm! I'll have better luck next time, I hope.

    Be careful that your views on outward looks do not cause you to miss out on some really nice fucking.

    CookyJar
    Sometimes the truth hurts. And, as much as I hate telling this Truth, the truth must be told. The truth lies in the pudding. In truth; I would have preferred Nicoletta the plump 2008 version. (click this link to see Nicoletta in 2008)

    I took the liberty to preserve the sisters' illusion by cropping out a large portion of their pictures. For those of you who want to know the complete truth, there is enough here for you to see. Nicoletta has lost a considerable amount of weight and we all know what that means to an otherwise firm body. And, her sister (I forgot her name) recently delivered her second child and we all know what childbirth does to the young female figure. In this knowledge lay the truth.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Nicoletta & Sister 001.jpg‎   Nicoletta 002.jpg‎   The Sister 60.jpg‎   Nicoletta & Sister 57.jpg‎   Nicoletta & Sister 002.jpg‎  

    Nicoletta & Sister  62.jpg‎   Nicoletta & Sister  66.jpg‎   Nicoletta & Sister  77.jpg‎   Nicoletta & Sister 76.jpg‎   Nicoletta 003.jpg‎  


  12. #4497

    Chance and perspective

    For me, it is always a matter of perspective. You must give yourself into my point of view if you want to understand the events as they happened. From behind the wheel of my vehicle, what I saw or perceived was; first one beautiful Hispanic girl with a set of large knockers. As she approached, I noted another attractive Hispanic female following her. Girl one asked if girl two could accompany us. They were sisters. WOW! The jackpot! Finally, I'd hit the big one. A Ménage à trois, with sisters.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails The Sister.jpg‎   Nicoletta & Sister 47.jpg‎   Nicoletta & Sister 50.jpg‎   Sisters.jpg‎   Nicoletta & Sister (Cleverage) 56.jpg‎  

    Nicoletta & Sister (Cleverage) 55.jpg‎   The Sister 003.jpg‎   The Sister 61.jpg‎   Nicoletta & Sister  58.jpg‎   Nicoletta & Sister  63.jpg‎  


  13. #4496

    Let's Cut the Crap,

    And get down to what's really important.

    So the girls' physical appearance didn't turn out to be what I had hoped for. Small matter! The truth is; I have never been enthused with the current (alleged) Streetwalker's rating system. IMHO, what we need is a streetwalker's freakiness rating system. After all, performance, the ability of a girl to satisfy our corrupt animalistic needs is the agreed motivating factor. Appearances aside – the sisters' technique and ability to provide a high quality good time – was off the chain.

    The sisters' alternated from tip to shaft sucking and deep throating to ball licking. They took turns. While one gave special attention to my dick, licking and kissing tip and shaft, the other wedged her face down between my thighs and tongued and licked my balls. Seemingly, on key they'the suddenly switch positions, giving me repeated samples of their varied techniques. Nicoletta was openly aggressive, quick and moist. Her sister (forgot her name) was deliberate, slow and methodical. Variety in technique is one of the things that make for a good threesome experience. The most difficult decision I have had to make in a long time – whose mouth to cum in? From my point of view, this was a truly win, win situation. I could not choose so I let fate decide. Whose ever mouth my dick was in at the appropriate time would be the winner. Baby girl, (the younger sister) won the full load.

    You cannot beat sisters for cooperation.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails The Sisters Eyes 48.jpg‎   Nicoletta & Sister 54.jpg‎   Nicoletta & Sister 59.jpg‎   Nicoletta 68.jpg‎   Nicoletta & Sister 65.jpg‎  

    Nicoletta & Sister  64.jpg‎   Nicoletta & Sister  71.jpg‎   Nicoletta & Sister  72.jpg‎   Nicoletta & Sister  70.jpg‎   Nicoletta & Sister 69.jpg‎  


  14. #4495
    Quote Originally Posted by Freaklikdat  [View Original Post]
    I think it might be time for me to come back 2 the K. Damn I love them HSW's.
    Dude! You have to let me hook you up with Naileen. She will literally blow your mind away. LOL.

    CookyJar

  15. #4494
    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    Maylea and Naileen are both young, Hispanic females.

    CookyJar
    I think it might be time for me to come back 2 the K. Damn I love them HSW's.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape