Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #638

    RE: Re: Nicoletta

    Quote Originally Posted by ClitLicker
    Usually I like your girls CJ, but I gotta say for this one - if I want old, fat and ugly, I just look in the mirror.
    That’s the problem with most of the guys who travel the K, they get hung-up on stereo types. Most of the guys who post here in the Philly thread are just into hair color, thin bodies and youth. Nicoletta is not old (mid twenties maybe), she is a little plump (but not fat and flabby) and she certainly is not ugly (different, maybe exotic but not ugly). Just because a girl has a little pouch does not mean that she is fat and a cute round face does not make her ugly. Outward appearance is subjective at best. With an open mind, beauty can be found in the oddest places – even in a mirror.

    Using my objective imagination, I can picture myself standing behind Nicoletta, pounding that big butt and running my hands over her firm ass and thick thighs. I can see myself straddling her breast and my lubed dick poking in and out, between her large tits shooting off on her cute face. I like the look of her thick thighs and I can just imagine lifting them, manhandling them high over her head in a modified mish position, as I am pounding hard on her pussy. There is more to fucking then long blonde hair, skinny legs, flat asses and a pretty face.

    If I were looking for a girl to walk the runway and model clothing, I’d pass on Nicoletta. I often pass on girls for any number of reasons. Although I do have a preferred type, I do try to keep an open mind. Nicoletta was an excellent provider. That is the most important quality I seek in a SW. Nicoletta was very malleable, I got the impression that she would had gotten into any position I asked. I am not sure about anal. I did ask about anal but I forgot her answer. Everything else was out there on the table and she was not a rusher. My only regret is that I blowed-off too soon and did not have time for a second go around. Otherwise, I would have let my imagination run wild and fucked this very accommodating SW to death. Hmmmmm! I'll have better luck next time, I hope.

    Be careful that your views on outward looks do not cause you to miss out on some really nice fucking.

    CookyJar

  2. #637

    RE: Nicoletta

    Usually I like your girls CJ, but I gotta say for this one - if I want old, fat and ugly, I just look in the mirror.

  3. #636

    Nicoletta (Continued)

    If what you want is a nice titty fuck, take a look at Nicoletta.

    Damn, I wish I'd thought of that when I had her with me. Hmmmmmm! Maybe there'll be a next time. (I hope.)

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Nicoletta 97.jpg‎   Nicoletta 95.jpg‎   Nicoletta 96.jpg‎   Nicoletta 89.jpg‎   Nicoletta 98.jpg‎  


  4. #635

    Nicoletta

    Nicoletta

    Most of us agree, good service is the major objective. Nicoletta was a juicy plum. She is a sweet thing with lots of talent. I meant Nicoletta during an evening patrol down on the Kensington Avenue. She is a young girl, fresh and clean. She is by no means big, just a little butterball, tender to the bone.

    Nicoletta was a little weary about leaving the Avenue. I have had other girls request to go to a venue closer to the Avenue. I often use this as an option to get rid of a girl. If a girl is too into or in need of a drug to take the ride, then she will probably be too needy to provide good service. This was not the case with Nicoletta. She was merely leery of going to a strange location with a guy she did not know. Once she realized that I was what I said I was; just a nice guy out to have a little fun, she relaxed and provided me with a really nice time.

    Nicoletta gave a nice BBBJ. Not much of a deep thruster, she does have a juicy mouth and used lots of head and hand action. The best thing about Nicoletta is her ample, soft body and her big boobs. Some times you just want to let you hands roam and grip something nice. While hitting Nicoletta Mish, I could not help but play with her soft ass. And when I turned her over and got into a doggie style position, I was able to reach around and toy with her big tits. Nicoletta was very accommodating. She was willing to change positions at my whim. My two favorite positions was her Cowgirl, riding high or low, with her tits in my face and my riding her from behind with her big ass pushing up (see Nicoletta 86). Nicoletta’s pussy is really tight. Juicy and wet, her pussy gripped my dick nicely and her moaning was right on time. She was not to vocal, no dirty talk, but she did groan and moan making for a nice GFE.

    I would most assuredly do Nicoletta again. Even as I was driving her back to the Avenue, positions I could have done her in kept running though my mind. Next time I’ll try it with her standing bent over or maybe I’ll lay her across the back of a chair with her booty high in the air (checkout Nicoletta 88 & 89). Yes, I would pick her up again. YMMV.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Nicoletta 90.jpg‎   Nicoletta 91.jpg‎   Nicoletta 92.jpg‎   Nicoletta 93.jpg‎   Nicoletta 83.jpg‎  

    Nicoletta 84.jpg‎   Nicoletta 85.jpg‎   Nicoletta 86.jpg‎   Nicoletta 87.jpg‎   Nicoletta 88.jpg‎  


  5. #634

    Just a bad vibe

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar
    Runnow; are you saying she is more dishonest then most? She did give me a number, but if she is a thief, I may have to revise my options.

    CookyJar
    I am not suggesting that she might steal from you or any other person she meets on the Ave but some girls maintain a twisted sense of self sacrifice. They almost have to prove that even though they are in their current situation they are decent people. Some need to tell you about their life to reinforce that belief. I have just heard a lot of second hand things and have also witnessed her deceiving her BF. I have never had any problem other than the flagging but I am not a big fan. As long as you keep things on the level you are operation on you should be fine.

  6. #633
    Quote Originally Posted by Runnow
    I have met more honest girls on the Ave but they are the exception.
    Quote Originally Posted by Forth Ryte
    …One SW was flagging him down and he must have been trying to ignore her when she yelled, "Don't recognize me like this? How's this?" and opened her blouse and shook her boobies in his face while his family looked on kids and all.

    Forth Ryte
    Quote Originally Posted by Davey1965
    Hey Cj, nice report on Shannon and pics as usual are good. Shannon is a great girl. I and runnow both have experiences with her. Only problem which made me stop picking her up and other need to read this as well...

    She's a flagger !!! If you pick her up more than once and are nice to her, shell yell after you and try flagging your car down. I do business in the area and is most embarrassing when a sw'er yells "Dave" from the sidewalk and is waving at you. Not bad when there is alot of traffic, but when you are the only car at the light and your customer sitting next to you is a Menonite, it's not fun.

    I stopped picking her up for that reason and that reason only.

    Hey Runnow..how do you like her new hairdoo...Think it looks good on her along with the few extra pounds !!
    Thanks Runnow, Forth Ryte and Davey. I do take pre-cautions against Flaggers. She did say that she’d recently been detained, and was just returned to the streets. This may account for the weight gain (which she herself admitted to) and the excellent service I received. She also mentioned that she was accosted by the Mad Hair Harvester.

    Runnow; are you saying she is more dishonest then most? She did give me a number, but if she is a thief, I may have to revise my options.

    Note: I did a search for the name Shannon prior to posting my pictures and review. I was only able to come up with a reference to a review – but no actual reviews. Curious?

    The number of threads contenting reviews make doing a proper search more difficult then necessary.

    CookyJar

  7. #632
    Quote Originally Posted by Davey1965
    Hey Cj, nice report on Shannon and pics as usual are good. Shannon is a great girl. I and runnow both have experiences with her. Only problem which made me stop picking her up and other need to read this as well...

    She's a flagger !!! If you pick her up more than once and are nice to her, shell yell after you and try flagging your car down. I do business in the area and is most embarrassing when a sw'er yells "Dave" from the sidewalk and is waving at you. Not bad when there is alot of traffic, but when you are the only car at the light and your customer sitting next to you is a Menonite, it's not fun.
    I stopped picking her up for that reason and that reason only.

    Hey Runnow..how do you like her new hairdoo...Think it looks good on her along with the few extra pounds !!

    I have to agree with both of you on Shannon. YMMV! Once I have her at a location she is never a problem. (Actually she’s pretty game for anything) The only problems I have really had with her is the problem Dave mentions. I have heard some things about her and from her that put me on my guard. I know she has supplemented her income with some retail fraud and theft. I have met more honest girls on the Ave but they are the exception. She could gain another 20-30lbs if you ask me. I like her better with the longer hair. She had it dyed blond a few weeks ago. Other than that she’s just another suburban girl caught up in the game.

  8. #631
    Ah, ah ,ah. You forget?

    Now I remember one action shot, with Andrea,and trust me I was totally surprised.

    My personal favorites are the bent over, full view, in your face, puss/ass shots, which you do so well.

    I like standing front shots of lower clevage too.

    But anyway thanks again for "All" of them.

  9. #630
    Quote Originally Posted by Artificial Red
    ...If I could make a suggestion, I'd ask for the addition of a rear view standing shot. This is view that I am a big fan of, I look forward to with every lovely lady I meet, and is usually missing from your photo sets. I enjoy seeing how the ass and thighs situate when the girl is standing upright and undressed.

    Red
    I also like this pose. However, I find it hard to ask a girl to get into a none flattering position. Most girls have a little ass and I don’t mind asking them to stick it out. Unless, if a girl has a feature that is totally disturbing, I’ll try and down play her weakness. Likewise, if a girl has a really nice something, I’ll try to highlight it. If a girl has a feature like, let’s say, a nice ass, or pretty boobs, or responsive nipples, or a cute face or maybe long slim legs pretty thighs – I’ll make a special effort to show it. This is just the male nature – we reflect on that which we find pleasing.

    I do not mind criticism. I do not mind suggestions. When possible I will try to comply with any feasible request. (I don’t do action shots – they are not my thing.)

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Shannon 61.jpg‎   Shannon 62.jpg‎   Shannon 78.jpg‎   Shannon 79.jpg‎  

  10. #629

    Flagging

    Quote Originally Posted by Davey1965
    She's a flagger !!! If you pick her up more than once and are nice to her, shell yell after you and try flagging your car down. I do business in the area and is most embarrassing when a sw'er yells "Dave" from the sidewalk and is waving at you. Not bad when there is alot of traffic, but when you are the only car at the light and your customer sitting next to you is a Menonite, it's not fun!!
    Davey's comment reminded me of something that I witnessed long ago and far away (it was up in NYC in the years when there was so much SW traffic on some streets you had to navigate around them).

    I was in my car driving behind another car with a family in it. The father was driving and, from his beard and hat, he was clearly a hasid. One SW was flagging him down and he must have been trying to ignore her when she yelled, "Don't recognize me like this? How's this?" and opened her blouse and shook her boobies in his face while his family looked on kids and all.

    Talk about embarrassing.

    -- Forth Ryte

  11. #628

    Cookie's Best

    Cooky,

    I love your pics, though I gotta say, I'd have to go with Terry Lynn - http://usasexguide.info/forum/showth...668#post544668
    Gia - http://usasexguide.info/forum/showth...875#post512875

    As your best

  12. #627

    Nice report on Shannon..but

    Hey Cj, nice report on Shannon and pics as usual are good. Shannon is a great girl. I and runnow both have experiences with her. Only problem which made me stop picking her up and other need to read this as well...

    She's a flagger !!! If you pick her up more than once and are nice to her, shell yell after you and try flagging your car down. I do business in the area and is most embarrassing when a sw'er yells "Dave" from the sidewalk and is waving at you. Not bad when there is alot of traffic, but when you are the only car at the light and your customer sitting next to you is a Menonite, it's not fun.
    I stopped picking her up for that reason and that reason only.

    Hey Runnow..how do you like her new hairdoo...Think it looks good on her along with the few extra pounds !!

  13. #626
    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar
    PS: Shannon and I played a game of, "Strip Chess." She lost.
    Well it looks like this one might actually know something about the game - that's not the strongest opening move she's making there, but at least it looks legal!

  14. #625

    S vs A

    Hi my man, you can keep/go back to/whatever Andrea, I am going to take Shannon for my wife/sex slave as soon as I can find her (course if you would be willing to PM me the digits, I could do it much faster). She is without doubt the FINEST piece you have posted to date.

  15. #624
    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar
    Happy New Year to USASexGuide, members and Admin.

    CookyJar
    ROFLMAO!!! CookyJar, I may never make it to PA but following your exploits is a hoot! Happy New Year and be careful out there.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape