Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 165 of 363 FirstFirst ... 65 115 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 215 265 ... LastLast
Results 2,461 to 2,475 of 5443
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2983

    Great Reports

    CJ & "the boys"

    Great reports and even better action.

    We do not have anything this good in the "Great White North"

    I look forward to making the trip south one day.

  2. #2982

    Re: Great Pics, CJ.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Sweeney  [View Original Post]
    Now imagine Carey and Heidi from Philly together!
    Don't forget me! Imagine Carey and Heidi from Philly and me, together. We'd make one hell of a team.

    Darn it! I just got an instant, "Hard-on."

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Carey 96.jpg‎  

  3. #2981

    Great Pics, CJ.

    Now imagine Carey and Heidi from Philly together!

  4. #2980

    Outstanding

    Cookyjar,

    Great post and great pics. You never cease to amaze me.

    Demo

  5. #2979

    Re: Sensational

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike 80  [View Original Post]
    As one of the mongers you quote back in 2008 who reviewed her when she was "Melissa" and little more than a very cute bag of bones, the transformation shown in your pictures is startling. She's so sexy and beautiful with her added weight. Love the poses and your story about her role-playing in her red dress too. As much as I always go for the most explicit, spread-legs shots, that close-up of her face in your final set with the little strand of hair falling across her mouth (Carey 103). Wow, all I can say is superb! You have become one helluva photographer, absolutely fashion magazine, pro-quality stuff. Hope you shared these shots with her. She should be thrilled with how delicious she looks in these photographs.

    I got to reconnect with Melissa, Molissa, Barbie, Carey. Whatever. A total must-do.
    Mike80,

    The difference was like night and date. She was friendlier, less shy. It was as if the extra weight gave her confidence. If you liked her in 2008, you’ll love her in 2011.
    The problem is must guys settle for a quick car date, a fast BJ and a little groping. Ya’ll don’t know what ya’ll be missing. Play the game. Go the whole nine yards. Get into the action. Come out with a game plan.

    Before going to the hotel we stopped by her house to pick-up some nice outfits and make-up. During the drive we talked and she loosened up a bit. After a nice hot shower she put on a little make-up. She came into the room, fresh, clean and beautiful and she loosened up a little bit more. She posed like a high class model, and for a little while she wasn’t a street *****, but a role playing diva and she loosened up even more. Smiling at me, we joked around and role played and she totally loosened up. By the time we were done with the pictures, my plan was in full play. She was relaxed, loose and accommodating. We were no longer a streetwalker and her date. We were two people messing around and having fun. I love it when a plan comes together. YMMV

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Carey 007.jpg‎   Carey 02.jpg‎   Carey 011.jpg‎   Carey 16.jpg‎   Carey 009.jpg‎  

    Carey 08.jpg‎   Carey 44.jpg‎   Carey 42.jpg‎   Carey 012.jpg‎   Carey 49.jpg‎  


  6. #2978
    Great job, CJ! These pics jump out and grab you by the balls. I never have much luck on broadway. Had a shitty date there once and there are way too many cameras for my taste. But after looking at Carey I want to drive over there right now. Good Work!

    Readhead

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    I didn't recognize her at first and I had dated her twice.

    Sometimes it pays to go that extra mile. I am in it for the whole enchilada. I don't mind crossing a few bridges if it's going to get me a great gal like Carey aka Barbie.

    CookyJar

  7. #2977

    Sensational

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    I didn't recognize her at first and I had dated her twice.

    Sometimes it pays to go that extra mile. I am in it for the whole enchilada. I don't mind crossing a few bridges if it's going to get me a great gal like Carey aka Barbie.

    CookyJar
    As one of the mongers you quote back in 2008 who reviewed her when she was "Melissa" and little more than a very cute bag of bones, the transformation shown in your pictures is startling. She's so sexy and beautiful with her added weight. Love the poses and your story about her role-playing in her red dress too. As much as I always go for the most explicit, spread-legs shots, that close-up of her face in your final set with the little strand of hair falling across her mouth (Carey 103) - wow, all I can say is superb! You have become one helluva photographer, absolutely fashion magazine, pro-quality stuff. Hope you shared these shots with her. She should be thrilled with how delicious she looks in these photographs.

    I got to reconnect with Melissa, Molissa, Barbie, Carey - whatever... A total must-do.

  8. #2976

    You are bigger than Life.

    Fuck Larry Flynt!

    YOU are the fucking King of the SW!

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    I didn't recognize her at first and I had dated her twice.

    Sometimes it pays to go that extra mile. I am in it for the whole enchilada. I don't mind crossing a few bridges if it's going to get me a great gal like Carey aka Barbie.

    CookyJar

  9. #2975
    Quote Originally Posted by Davey1965  [View Original Post]
    …Too bad I don't cruise Camden much, as I would def be on the lookout for this one. Great find
    I didn’t recognize her at first and I had dated her twice.

    Sometimes it pays to go that extra mile. I am in it for the whole enchilada. I don't mind crossing a few bridges if it's going to get me a great gal like Carey aka Barbie.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Carey 014.jpg‎   Carey 103.jpg‎   Carey 85.jpg‎   Carey 00.jpg‎   Carey 21.jpg‎  

    Carey 03.jpg‎   Carey 27.jpg‎   Carey 14.jpg‎   Carey 41.jpg‎   Carey 48.jpg‎  


  10. #2974
    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    Carey was just as, if not more, accommodating then Barbie. This date was more like our first. We were together for a long time – right up to the limits of our room rental. She took advantage of the opportunity and indulged herself to a nice hot shower. She did invited me to join her. I declined. I have recently gotten over a case of athletics feet and didn't want to chance a shower without shower shoes.

    Carey had bought along a number of clothing changes which she modeled for me. She offered to show me her school girl outfit on our next date. She is very good at role play. I was impressed with her performance in the red dress as a slutty girlfriend out on a date. As we sat waiting for our dinner table, she discreetly teased me with timely glimpses of what was hidden from the waiter and the other gentlemen in the room. (A vivid imagination is a terrible thing to waste.)

    Carey provides a more than adequate BBBJ. Her pussy was snug; tighter than I remembered. IMHO, Carey, Barbie or whatever name she chooses – is an excellent date. YMMV.

    CookyJar
    Very nice work, and a cute girl. Send her up to Boston, I'd love to do a shoot with her!

    Stay safe, and happy hunting.

  11. #2973
    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    My last previous encounter was in 2008. I didn't recognize her at first. She is never going to be a big girl, but the added weight does make a big difference.

    CookyJar
    Followed your link back to 2008 and almost doesn't even look like the same girl. I wasn't impressed with her looks 3 years ago, but she has aged much closer to perfection. Too bad I don't cruise Camden much, as I would def be on the look out for this one. Great find

  12. #2972

    Carey aka Barbie (another name change)

    Carey asked me not to use her real name. This makes the second name change. Carey is the name she used on BackPage.

    Below is the second of my two previous encounters with Carey. IMHO, the additional weight makes Barbie look like a Carey.

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    It is really nice having two strolls in such close proximity. The Kensington Avenue and Broadway strolls are just different enough to make things interesting. As any good hunter knows it's always nice to have a large range area.

    On this particular day the weather was nice and I felt like being outside in the open, so Broadway was my choice. The sun was up, everything was bright and the view was pleasing. Barbie was standing among three other girls when I spotted her. I remembered the time Barbie and I was together fondly. Because of the fond memories, I choose to pick up Barbie for a second venture. The other two girls didn't look bad, but I figured Barbie was a sure thing.

    Barbie's overall performance during our last meeting was no different from the first. She was very accommodating. I must say, I love the spinners. Barbie may look fragile, but believe you me; she can take a licking and keeps on ticking. Our visit this time was not as long as the first. I was a little disappointed by her need to return to the street. I could not begrudge her because she'd kept her part of the deal. This happens sometimes. Barbie had not rushed me, but her need to return home (ha) , was greater then her need to spending more time with me (if you know what I mean).

    I know others who visit this site have picked up Barbie. She has a number of good reviews. By her own admission, she provides a different service on a car date. I am wondering what she'd be like on a short term car date? With the weather improving, the next time I see Barbie I may decide to forgo the cost of a room and past the savings on to Barbie. I would love to include Barbie in a threesome with another young lady I have just meant. Maybe, next time. YMMV.

    Follow the link to my original review for Barbie . At her request, I am using her Street name (Barbie) in this second review. When you stop and think about it, Barbie fits.

    CookyJar
    She has added on a few pounds since 2008. The extra weight looks good. Check out the new and improved boobies. Nibblers! She has the best set of nipples – sweet.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Carey 50.jpg‎   Carey 002.jpg‎   Carey 17.jpg‎   Carey 005.jpg‎   Carey 47.jpg‎  

    Carey 46.jpg‎   Carey 013.jpg‎   Carey 15.jpg‎   Carey 43.jpg‎   Carey 19.jpg‎  


  13. #2971

    Carey aka Barbie (another name change)

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    I am certain that a few steak and potato outings would not hurt Barbie. I am not certain that a few big meals would fatten her up. I don't see any protruding bones. Her ribs are not showing, her knees are not popping out and her fingers look meaty. She looks like a naturally skinny person.

    Like I said, a nice meal or two wouldn't hurt, but this girl is never going to be fat. I am more concerned with her hair. Sure she has long pretty hair, but it is thinning on the sides. Thinning hair is a sign of malnutrition.

    CookyJar
    My last previous encounter was in 2008. I didn't recognize her at first. She is never going to be a big girl, but the added weight does make a big difference.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Carey 81.jpg‎   Carey 86.jpg‎   Carey 90.jpg‎   Carey 88.jpg‎   Carey 003.jpg‎  

    Carey 91.jpg‎   Carey 18.jpg‎   Carey 20.jpg‎   Carey 89.jpg‎   Carey 38.jpg‎  


  14. #2970

    Carey aka Barbie (another name change)

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    . Her reviews vary. That is to be expected when a number of guys partake of the same girl at different times. Our likes and dislikes vary, so it stands to reason that our reviews would vary. Also, conditions sometimes cause a provider to offer different levels of service. Perhaps her period was on during Trav's date. Also, girls seem to be more accommodating in a motel as opposed to a car date. I should point out that none of the reviews are bad. For my part, I am going to have to agree with Mike (again) , she gave me a tremendous BBBJ. I was also given complete access to her pussy. No! I did not DATY. I did finger and play gently with her before moving to F / S. Once inside of her, she was not tight but she was a nice snug fit. I like the fact that she was able to wrap her long thins legs around me as I tried to fuck her to death. Small girls seem to whip it back faster. They also seem to be able to take a lot of pounding. Also a point of interest – maybe because of her age, she was able to get wet without outside lubrication.

    CookyJar
    Carey was just as, if not more, accommodating then Barbie. This date was more like our first. We were together for a long time – right up to the limits of our room rental. She took advantage of the opportunity and indulged herself to a nice hot shower. She did invited me to join her. I declined. I have recently gotten over a case of athletics feet and didn't want to chance a shower without shower shoes.

    Carey had bought along a number of clothing changes which she modeled for me. She offered to show me her school girl outfit on our next date. She is very good at role play. I was impressed with her performance in the red dress as a slutty girlfriend out on a date. As we sat waiting for our dinner table, she discreetly teased me with timely glimpses of what was hidden from the waiter and the other gentlemen in the room. (A vivid imagination is a terrible thing to waste.)

    Carey provides a more than adequate BBBJ. Her pussy was snug; tighter than I remembered. IMHO, Carey, Barbie or whatever name she chooses – is an excellent date. YMMV.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Carey 010.jpg‎   Carey 05.jpg‎   Carey 99.jpg‎   Carey 22.jpg‎   Carey 29.jpg‎  

    Carey 31.jpg‎   Carey 26.jpg‎   Carey 28.jpg‎   Carey 32.jpg‎   Carey 30.jpg‎  


  15. #2969
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignacus  [View Original Post]
    I had occasion to be in the Vineland area Thursday evening. I was trying to remember where there was a strip club I'd been to years ago. As I drove south on 47 (Delsea Dr) I found myself in Millville. Lo and behold there was a little working girl (WSW) plying her trade behind the Save-a-lot at D st, just above Broad. The store is kind of weird in that it backs up on the main street and fronts on a parking lot facing the RR tracks. On a later pass I found a second which appeared to be HSW. It was too dark to see very clearly but my impression was that they both may have been a good find. I didn't find anything in Vineland, other than the strip club now called Kashmir. Long time since I've seen such a nice looking group of dancers. Almost all seemed to be the spinner type, Caucasian and brunette with the exception of the chunky blonde. Very low pressure on the dollar parade and not one mentioned the LD option let alone pushed the issue. I only talked to two and massaged one of them for a while. Would have loved to have had a place to take her for a more thorough massage. I didn't really get the impression that takeout was available, or at least not common. The funny thing is the flashing sign out front "Get your takeout". Is that an intentional play on words? Next time I'm in that area I will take the opportunity to investigate more thoroughly. Anyone on here have any experience there, or in Millville for that matter?
    That area in Millville always has SW's. It also has a significant leo presence. 11pm. 4am seems to be the best times you can usually find girls on north. 2nd and 3rd streets.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape