Thread: General Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,461 to 2,475 of 5443
-
11-18-11 16:39 #2983Regular Member

Posts: 4Great Reports
CJ & "the boys"
Great reports and even better action.
We do not have anything this good in the "Great White North"
I look forward to making the trip south one day.
-
11-18-11 12:04 #2982Senior Member

Posts: 5563Re: Great Pics, CJ.
Don't forget me! Imagine Carey and Heidi from Philly and me, together. We'd make one hell of a team.
Originally Posted by Mike Sweeney
[View Original Post]
Darn it! I just got an instant, "Hard-on."
CookyJar
-
11-18-11 11:49 #2981Senior Member

Posts: 161Great Pics, CJ.
Now imagine Carey and Heidi from Philly together!
-
11-18-11 04:56 #2980Regular Member

Posts: 11Outstanding
Cookyjar,
Great post and great pics. You never cease to amaze me.
Demo
-
11-18-11 02:11 #2979Senior Member

Posts: 5563Re: Sensational
Mike80,
Originally Posted by Mike 80
[View Original Post]
The difference was like night and date. She was friendlier, less shy. It was as if the extra weight gave her confidence. If you liked her in 2008, you’ll love her in 2011.
The problem is must guys settle for a quick car date, a fast BJ and a little groping. Ya’ll don’t know what ya’ll be missing. Play the game. Go the whole nine yards. Get into the action. Come out with a game plan.
Before going to the hotel we stopped by her house to pick-up some nice outfits and make-up. During the drive we talked and she loosened up a bit. After a nice hot shower she put on a little make-up. She came into the room, fresh, clean and beautiful and she loosened up a little bit more. She posed like a high class model, and for a little while she wasn’t a street *****, but a role playing diva and she loosened up even more. Smiling at me, we joked around and role played and she totally loosened up. By the time we were done with the pictures, my plan was in full play. She was relaxed, loose and accommodating. We were no longer a streetwalker and her date. We were two people messing around and having fun. I love it when a plan comes together. YMMV
CookyJar
-
11-17-11 22:46 #2978Senior Member

Posts: 197Great job, CJ! These pics jump out and grab you by the balls. I never have much luck on broadway. Had a shitty date there once and there are way too many cameras for my taste. But after looking at Carey I want to drive over there right now. Good Work!
Readhead
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-11 21:40 #2977Senior Member

Posts: 862Sensational
As one of the mongers you quote back in 2008 who reviewed her when she was "Melissa" and little more than a very cute bag of bones, the transformation shown in your pictures is startling. She's so sexy and beautiful with her added weight. Love the poses and your story about her role-playing in her red dress too. As much as I always go for the most explicit, spread-legs shots, that close-up of her face in your final set with the little strand of hair falling across her mouth (Carey 103) - wow, all I can say is superb! You have become one helluva photographer, absolutely fashion magazine, pro-quality stuff. Hope you shared these shots with her. She should be thrilled with how delicious she looks in these photographs.
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]
I got to reconnect with Melissa, Molissa, Barbie, Carey - whatever... A total must-do.
-
11-17-11 19:33 #2976Senior Member

Posts: 1292You are bigger than Life.
Fuck Larry Flynt!
YOU are the fucking King of the SW!
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-11 18:40 #2975Senior Member

Posts: 5563I didn’t recognize her at first and I had dated her twice.
Originally Posted by Davey1965
[View Original Post]
Sometimes it pays to go that extra mile. I am in it for the whole enchilada. I don't mind crossing a few bridges if it's going to get me a great gal like Carey aka Barbie.
CookyJar
-
11-17-11 14:32 #2974Senior Member

Posts: 2681Very nice work, and a cute girl. Send her up to Boston, I'd love to do a shoot with her!
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]

Stay safe, and happy hunting.
-
11-17-11 06:36 #2973Senior Member

Posts: 1384Followed your link back to 2008 and almost doesn't even look like the same girl. I wasn't impressed with her looks 3 years ago, but she has aged much closer to perfection. Too bad I don't cruise Camden much, as I would def be on the look out for this one. Great find
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-11 05:36 #2972Senior Member

Posts: 5563Carey aka Barbie (another name change)
Carey asked me not to use her real name. This makes the second name change. Carey is the name she used on BackPage.
Below is the second of my two previous encounters with Carey. IMHO, the additional weight makes Barbie look like a Carey.
She has added on a few pounds since 2008. The extra weight looks good. Check out the new and improved boobies. Nibblers! She has the best set of nipples – sweet.
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]
CookyJar
-
11-17-11 05:28 #2971Senior Member

Posts: 5563Carey aka Barbie (another name change)
My last previous encounter was in 2008. I didn't recognize her at first. She is never going to be a big girl, but the added weight does make a big difference.
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]
CookyJar
-
11-17-11 05:18 #2970Senior Member

Posts: 5563Carey aka Barbie (another name change)
Carey was just as, if not more, accommodating then Barbie. This date was more like our first. We were together for a long time – right up to the limits of our room rental. She took advantage of the opportunity and indulged herself to a nice hot shower. She did invited me to join her. I declined. I have recently gotten over a case of athletics feet and didn't want to chance a shower without shower shoes.
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]
Carey had bought along a number of clothing changes which she modeled for me. She offered to show me her school girl outfit on our next date. She is very good at role play. I was impressed with her performance in the red dress as a slutty girlfriend out on a date. As we sat waiting for our dinner table, she discreetly teased me with timely glimpses of what was hidden from the waiter and the other gentlemen in the room. (A vivid imagination is a terrible thing to waste.)
Carey provides a more than adequate BBBJ. Her pussy was snug; tighter than I remembered. IMHO, Carey, Barbie or whatever name she chooses – is an excellent date. YMMV.
CookyJar
-
11-11-11 01:07 #2969Regular Member

Posts: 8That area in Millville always has SW's. It also has a significant leo presence. 11pm. 4am seems to be the best times you can usually find girls on north. 2nd and 3rd streets.
Originally Posted by Ignacus
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote





