Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 166 of 363 FirstFirst ... 66 116 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 216 266 ... LastLast
Results 2,476 to 2,490 of 5443
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2968
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignacus  [View Original Post]
    I had occasion to be in the Vineland area Thursday evening. I was trying to remember where there was a strip club I'd been to years ago. As I drove south on 47 (Delsea Dr) I found myself in Millville. Lo and behold there was a little working girl (WSW) plying her trade behind the Save-a-lot at D st, just above Broad. The store is kind of weird in that it backs up on the main street and fronts on a parking lot facing the RR tracks. On a later pass I found a second which appeared to be HSW. It was too dark to see very clearly but my impression was that they both may have been a good find. I didn't find anything in Vineland, other than the strip club now

    Called Kashmir. Long time since I've seen such a nice looking group of dancers. Almost all seemed to be the spinner type, Caucasian and brunette with the exception of the chunky blonde. Very low pressure on the dollar parade and not one mentioned the LD option let alone pushed the issue. I only talked to two and massaged one of them for a while. Would have loved to have had a place to take her for a more thorough massage. I didn't really get the impression that takeout was available, or at least not common. The funny thing is the flashing sign out front "Get your takeout". Is that an intentional play on words? Next time I'm in that area I will take the opportunity to investigate more thoroughly. Anyone on here have any experience there, or in Millville for that matter?
    I get down that way occasionally but never knew about the stroll. I'll have to check out the area if I can find it. Frequented the Kashmir a few times. It is all that you

    Say it is. Nice friendly girls.

  2. #2967

    A little off the beaten track

    I had occasion to be in the Vineland area Thursday evening. I was trying to remember where there was a strip club I'd been to years ago. As I drove south on 47 (Delsea Dr) I found myself in Millville. Lo and behold there was a little working girl (WSW) plying her trade behind the Save-a-lot at D st, just above Broad. The store is kind of weird in that it backs up on the main street and fronts on a parking lot facing the RR tracks. On a later pass I found a second which appeared to be HSW. It was too dark to see very clearly but my impression was that they both may have been a good find. I didn't find anything in Vineland, other than the strip club now called Kashmir. Long time since I've seen such a nice looking group of dancers. Almost all seemed to be the spinner type, Caucasian and brunette with the exception of the chunky blonde. Very low pressure on the dollar parade and not one mentioned the LD option let alone pushed the issue. I only talked to two and massaged one of them for a while. Would have loved to have had a place to take her for a more thorough massage. I didn't really get the impression that takeout was available, or at least not common. The funny thing is the flashing sign out front "Get your takeout". Is that an intentional play on words? Next time I'm in that area I will take the opportunity to investigate more thoroughly. Anyone on here have any experience there, or in Millville for that matter?
    Last edited by Ignacus; 11-07-11 at 11:28. Reason: correct sentence structure/spelling

  3. #2966
    Quote Originally Posted by HungryCoyote  [View Original Post]
    I know of a cute spinner from Camden who does not want her name or pics posted. She fancies herself an Atlantic City escort and charges backpage prices. She does drive and will come to you so if your options are limited, she might fit the bill. I only took pics of her due to her higher than SW prices. I found her on the Broadway on a Sunday morning, LOL. I have to admit, I was tempted when she was naked on my bed. If interested, pm me.
    Thanks HungryCoyote. You've got a PM.

  4. #2965
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 231
    I know of a cute spinner from Camden who does not want her name or pics posted. She fancies herself an Atlantic City escort and charges backpage prices. She does drive and will come to you so if your options are limited, she might fit the bill. I only took pics of her due to her higher than SW prices. I found her on the Broadway on a Sunday morning, LOL. I have to admit, I was tempted when she was naked on my bed. If interested, pm me.

    Quote Originally Posted by Member #2668  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, senior member from down south will be traveling to Cherry Hill next week for a meeting. I will be arriving Tuesday afternoon, meeting Wednesday, and then flying out Thursday morning. I will be staying at the Crowne Plaza and unfortunately won't have a car, will be taking a taxi from the Philly airport to the hotel.

    I was wondering if anyone has any info on SW's or anyone down on their luck that might need some help in the Crowne Plaza area, or if anyone had any contact info for ladies in that area it would be much appreciated. Feel free to send me a private message. If you're ever in my area I'll be happy to return the favor.

  5. #2964

    Cherry Hill Info

    Hey guys, senior member from down south will be traveling to Cherry Hill next week for a meeting. I will be arriving Tuesday afternoon, meeting Wednesday, and then flying out Thursday morning. I will be staying at the Crowne Plaza and unfortunately won't have a car, will be taking a taxi from the Philly airport to the hotel.

    I was wondering if anyone has any info on SW's or anyone down on their luck that might need some help in the Crowne Plaza area, or if anyone had any contact info for ladies in that area it would be much appreciated. Feel free to send me a private message. If you're ever in my area I'll be happy to return the favor.

  6. #2963

    Diane. A really sweet girl!

    A few weeks ago I obtained Diane's digits from another member on here, and I've been texting her since then trying to find a time to meet. Last week, we finally both had an afternoon free. Our meet was a little different as I didn't have a car, so she met me at a Patco station and we walked to a $10 house she knew of. We had time to talk on the way and I heard her story. She's just a really sweet girl who's having a hard time kicking her habit. Anyway, I was interested in oral only, and asked if we could try for 2 pops. She agreed gave me one of the top BBBJs I've ever had. She was just incredible! I tell you she must have been going at it for 30 mins straight, and she was enthusiastic the whole time. Also, this girl can DT. She went most of the way down, and then stopped, opened her throat, and went another inch or two and I literally felt myself go into her throat. I'm still reeling over it and it's been more than a week since it happened. Unfortunately, I couldn't pop a second time, but it's DEFINITELY not for her lack of trying. At one time while I was stroking myself and she was talking dirty to me, she dropped the dirty talk and in a natural tone said,"this really is fucking hot and I really do want you to come". Bottom line is if you see Diane, don't hesitate to pick her up. She's worth it.

    Cookie posted a nice set of pics for Diane a few months ago. Just search this forum for "diane" and you'll see what she looks like. If anything, she's lost a little weight since then. Overall, she's a really sweet, hot, young girl who enjoys pleasing. I will most definitely repeat.

  7. #2962
    I just ask the girl to walk down the side street for the pick-up. Most seem to know the drill and are willing to accommodate. I was over there a few nights ago and spotted a cute, young, dark hair white gal, but she was always walking with the be / f or who ever he is. She gave me "the look" several times, but I will never make the scoop if another dude is lurking.

    Stay smart and safe.

    BTW. Has anyone spotted Missy lately? I miss seeing her. She was always a cool young lady.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ignacus  [View Original Post]
    I spotted the new cameras reported earlier, between Jefferson and Viola, Viola and Ferry and one at Ferry then another at Atlantic. I've kept an eye on the one at Royden and noticed it always seemed to be pointed South. The other day I noticed it had been turned to point North, to they are working. There have been a number of girls working the Royden intersection lately, almost like old times. I'm very leery of making a pickup right under a camera, but as long as I know its pointed in another direction I suppose I can live with it. .

  8. #2961

    The cameras

    I spotted the new cameras reported earlier, between Jefferson and Viola, Viola and Ferry and one at Ferry then another at Atlantic. I've kept an eye on the one at Royden and noticed it always seemed to be pointed South. The other day I noticed it had been turned to point North, to they are working. There have been a number of girls working the Royden intersection lately, almost like old times. I'm very leery of making a pickup right under a camera, but as long as I know its pointed in another direction I suppose I can live with it. .

    Quote Originally Posted by Phil Collins  [View Original Post]
    It can't be used as evidence at a trial. But it is an excellent recon tool which can help determine whether you are a civvy or driving dirty. Once L. E. Believes you are dirty a moral high ground is obtained and all the tricks that the law allows up to and including testilying come into play. Your philosphy when your out their is to not be noticed at all costs and treat being observed as a high priority.

  9. #2960
    Long time listen first time caller, your work makes me want to vaction to your hunting grounds! Love the hair, love the spinners, love the hairy spinners. And such a pretty face, well done sir!

  10. #2959

    Re: Jessica

    Quote Originally Posted by LynnMan  [View Original Post]
    I have had BBBJ from this girl about three times, and she said her name was Jessica or Jess.

    LM
    You are sooooooooooo. right! Her name is Jessica. Now! I remember! She did say her name was Jessica and I thought I knew her. I thought I had dated her before. She said we hadn’t. Sorry fellow! I must be getting old. So many girls, so much pussy.

    Thanks, LynnMan.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Jessica 17.jpg‎  

  11. #2958

    Jessica

    , so about two weeks ago I crossed the river and took in the sights. While on the Jersey side I meant with two young Jerseyites. The problem is I am very busy and do not have time to edit and post in a timely manner. I wanted to do proper justice to the girls. For me to do that, I need lots of time to make a lengthy report. I just don't have the time or inclination at this time. What I can do is put the pictures up and hope some of you will chime in with some comment on your experiences with these ladies.

    Not one hundred percent certain but I believe this first girls name is Cheryl. I had a nice BBBJ, indoor date with her.

    CookyJar[/QUOTE]I have had BBBJ from this girl about three times, and she said her name was Jessica or Jess. Very careful about getting into mongers cars. The first time I pulled over she did not come to the car, but after I circled a few times, I parked the car, got out and walked to where she was, we spoke, and after that she was cool for a date.

    Later dates involved pulling up next to her, and she would always shake her head that she is not working, but when I rolled the window down, and shouted her name, she came to the car.

    Great BBBJCIM service, takes her time, always quotes 20, but I usually tip her an extra 5 or 10.

    LM

  12. #2957

    Courtney - Another Unshaved Beauty

    As I said earlier, I don’t mind a little hair (or even a lot of hair). What really counts with me is, lots of personality. I love a girl with a lot of attitude, a nice smile and a sparkle in her eyes. Courtney is such a girl.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Courtney 001.jpg‎   Courtney 33.jpg‎   Courtney 005.jpg‎   Courtney 36.jpg‎   Courtney 39.jpg‎  

    Courtney 003.jpg‎   Courtney 44.jpg‎   Courtney 47.jpg‎   Courtney 51.jpg‎   Courtney 55.jpg‎  


  13. #2956

    Courtney - Another Unshaved Beauty

    I wish I had the time to write an elaborate review on Courtney. She was really cooperative and eager to please me. Everything except anal was on the table.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Courtney 002.jpg‎   Courtney 31.jpg‎   Courtney 35.jpg‎   Courtney 41.jpg‎   Courtney 42.jpg‎  

    Courtney 007.jpg‎   Courtney 49.jpg‎   Courtney 54.jpg‎   Courtney 57.jpg‎   Courtney 004.jpg‎  


  14. #2955

    Courtney - Another Unshaved Beauty

    I often asked the hairier girls if they would mind shaving. It’s not that I really want them to shave; I just like to hear their answer. Courtney hesitated a bit, and then agreed to shave if I got the razor. Like a lot of girls, shaving causes some problems when her hair starts to grow back, so she was a little reluctant. I believe she would have shaved if I had insisted.
    The way a girl responds and answers certain questions is often a reflection on a girls attitude and willingness to provide good service.
    The proof is always in the pudding. No matter what you see, ask or try, there is no way to tell how good a girl will be until she starts sucking. Courtney gave an excellent BBBJ. I by-passed all of the preliminary positions and went straight to doggie with Courtney bending over the table. Courtney bent her knees and piled back. I got in there deep and found the pussy tight and inviting. Enough said.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Courtney 008.jpg‎   Courtney 45.jpg‎   Courtney 60.jpg‎   Courtney 59.jpg‎   Courtney 53.jpg‎  

    Courtney 62.jpg‎   Courtney 61.jpg‎   Courtney 46.jpg‎   Courtney 58.jpg‎   Courtney 56.jpg‎  


  15. #2954
    Senior Member


    Posts: 259
    These? Any closer and I might have lost my camera. Make no dougt about it! That's meat on the bone. You can fuck it. Suck it! Or, leave it alone.

    CookyJar[/QUOTE]Close enough to smell it, love those close ups of fat labia.

    Sprat

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape