Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 313 of 363 FirstFirst ... 213 263 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 ... LastLast
Results 4,681 to 4,695 of 5443
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #763

    Molissa aka Melissa – another review

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike 80
    Picked up Melissa in the rain tonight in the blocks between Walnut and Line. It was dark, she was bundled up in a hood but I could tell she was young and cute. In the car, she took off her hood to show blond hair pulled back in a pony tail. 19-21yo, slender, petite. It was dark and a quick date but facially she seemed to be in Julie and Rachel's class. We went to her spot and she got right down to work. Good solid steady sucking w/ some hand action. I came quick and hard in her mouth. Jackson plus tip. She looked cute enough I'd like to see her in better light w/ her clothes off.

    I've been with and posted about two other young blond Melissa's in Camden. Picked up both of them down toward the Morgan end of the stroll. I'm pretty sure this is a third one, not a repeat. Looking in the archives, it seems like she is probably the Melissa that Trashed201 reported on very favorably on Nov 12th of this year. He picked her up the same place I did.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trashed201
    I picked up Mellisa Late Saturday-early Sunday morning. A real find. She's a pretty dirty blond 5,5.,21 yr. old who hangs by the triangle{Walnut-Pine.}? She's easy going with a no rush aim to please attitude. Her BBJCIM is tremendously exciting!! Treat her well and she'll return the favor! She says she's out all hours.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trav Pokerman
    There is a bone-thin girl with long blonde hair, with the sides of hair kept rather short, who hangs in the "Off Broadway Bar" section of the city. She goes by Melissa. She's so thin that even her tiny panties don't snugly fit around her.

    I have been with her twice. The first time was adequate, yet not exceptional. The reason I picked her up the second time is that she has a very cute kitty, with just the right amount of blonde hair covering it. I must say that it's one of the best kitties I have ever seen (and I have thankfully seen a LOT).

    I would say she's average in terms of performance. Her BJs get the job done, but without any memorable technique. I will likely pass on her in the future, as she does not allow kitty play.
    There are so many Molissa reports and reviews I could not possibly add anything of any real importance to any of them. On the day I was out, I came across two Molissas. I passed on the first girl. She too had blond hair and a cute face. I passed on her because of her clothing, which was shabby and a little grimy. The Molissa I choose was bundled up in a hoody and jeans. Like Mike, what I first saw was a very pretty face, nice hair and a petite body.

    The reviews on Molissa vary. That is to be expected when a number of guys partake of the same girl at different times. Our likes and dislikes vary, so it stands to reason that our reviews would vary. Also, conditions sometimes cause a provider to offer different levels of service. Perhaps her period was on during Trav’s date. Also, girls seem to be more accommodating in a motel as opposed to a car date. I should point out that none of the reviews are bad. For my part, I am going to have to agree with Mike (again), Molissa gave me a tremendous BBBJ. I was also given complete access to her pussy. No! I did not DATY. I did finger and play gently with her before moving to F/S. Once inside of her, she was not tight but she was a nice snug fit. I like the fact that she was able to wrap her long thins legs around me as I tried to fuck her to death. Small girls seem to whip it back faster. They also seem to be able to take a lot of pounding. Also a point of interest – maybe because of her age, she was able to get wet without outside lubrication.

    Suffice it to say, Molissa is thin. She borders on that sickly look that I do not like. It is likely that her lack of weigh has to do with her street activities. But, I do not believe that even under the best of circumstances, Molissa could get much bigger. Molissa is a small framed girl who is never going to be big.

    I would like to add something about Molissa’s accommodating nature. While with me see offered a number of tempting suggestions. She moved from one position to another without fuss. While in the middle of mish F/S I told her I would like to fuck her as she was bending over and grabbing the table - she never hesitated. She just moved to the table, bend over and took whole. I was able to get her into four of my favorite positions, including reverse doggy while I sat in a chair. She is also into role playing, commenting that lots of guys like to dress her up and play school girl or young neighbor with her. I can understand wanting to role play with Molissa, she is a doll and makes love like a teenager.

    Molissa did not have a phone and did not offer any contact information. I would pick her up again, no problem. YMMV

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Molissa 90.jpg‎   Molissa 96.jpg‎   Molissa 01.jpg‎   Molissa 02.jpg‎   Molissa 05.jpg‎  

    Molissa 06.jpg‎   Molissa 04.jpg‎   Molissa 09.jpg‎   Molissa 19.jpg‎   Molissa 8.jpg‎  


  2. #762

    Gaetana sighting

    I was out on Broadway today around 5, 530 and saw Geatana, wearing a tan jacket, twice but both times she was talking to some other woman who was hanging out her house window. This was all the way down near the end of the stroll. Just as I was going to stop; LE drove by, and I'm a little LE shy, so I just kept on driving. Hope others had better luck.
    I also went out Mnday morning around 7 but there was nothing to be found.

  3. #761
    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar
    Is it my imagination, or does Pita look a little like Danny Thomas daughter, Marlo Thomas (From the TV show “That Girl”).

    Is it my imagination, or does Pita have one beautiful Butt.

    Is it my imagination, or has the quality of the Camden Broadway Girls improved immensely over the past year.

    CookyJar
    It's your imagination.

    I'd give it to her any which way she wanted. I'm scheduled to take a trip to Ireland, or I'd be tempted to take a trip to Philly. Maybe I just need to get laid? D'oh!

  4. #760

    Cj

    Wow, you hook up with quality shit. I got to drive to Orlando for puss like that! Wish I could come visit there. I might be in Ohio in next few months.

  5. #759

    LOL...Damn Cooky, you're a legend!

    One thing I can always count on, when browsing the gallery forum, Cooky is going to be posting some nice finds from a hard day's work of mongering. I'm just amazed at your ability to spot them out.

  6. #758

    I want Pita but I got Holly instead

    Another outstanding set, Cooky. Love those poses. Very monger pleasing. I also liked your report. Pita looks and sounds yummy. Good patience waiting for her to reveal herself as a SW even though she was off the stroll, wearing glasses, and walking with an elderly woman. As for your question about the quality of Camden girls improving a lot, I'm not sure. You sure seem to be scoring quality pussy.

    As for me, well let's just say my luck hasn't been quite as good as yours. I visited Broadway this afternoon and it was very cold of course. Saw maybe 5-6 girls out during two passes, all but 2 were BSWs. Maybe 6-7 blocks from MLK I saw a slender, petite WSW completely bundled up in a flimsy looking blue coat, her face was entirely covered except for her eyes. I like petite so I came around and picked her up. As I drove away I hear her voice and even before looking I can tell she is older and probably missing teeth. Great! So much for treating myself to a young, petite hottie.

    She introduces herself as Holly, dirty blonde hair not that long. Your basic skank. Well I was horny, she was in the car, I figured let's make the best of it. We find a spot and she tells me to tell her when I'm about to cum. That's one of the real SW no no's. I tell her I'm expecting her to catch and she tells me she'll catch "a little bit." She starts sucking and giving me some hand action with it. Nothing great but not too bad. I wait until the cum is already on its way up and out before telling her I'm cumming. She takes it all like a trooper and keeps it in her mouth until I say I'm done, then spits it out the door. I never would have picked her up if I'd seen her clearly and I wouldn't pick her up again, but all in all it was an okay performance.

    Afterward I checked the forum archives and see that Manganon dated Holly in July and describes her well (see below), although it seems like she may have improved her BJ skills a little since then. I agree with the two mongering rules he ends with. I always have tissues handy for those messy times with girls who don't stay on your dick after you cum. And the other rule he mentions warning us to be suspicious about girls who stay in shadows (or cover their face like the one today) has a lot of truth to it too.

    Quote Originally Posted by Manganon
    I was cruising down Broadway...around 9PM. I got all the way to the park and did not see one SW. I thought it would just be a strike out when I saw a tall thin blond standing in the shadows. I pulled around the corner and she got in. I thought it was Halloween but it was some lady named Holly. You probably have seen her around, she looks like someones grandma without teeth. I really did not want to do her, but as CookyJar says they either have good looks or good technique. Well she has neither. She told me to let her know when I came (warning sign) and when I did she pulled away. Luckily her hair caught it instead of going all over the car. I learned two valuable mongering lessons. Number one if they are standing in the shadows they are probably hiding something. Number two is to ALWAYS have plenty of napkins in the car.

  7. #757
    Once again CJ does it again, great pics Pita is a nice looking woman. Here in the D Detroit our scene is piss poor. Women like Pita here are on CL asking for $100 for a 1/2 hr.

  8. #756

    Marlo & Pita

    You do have the corridor of your area pretty much owned by the Cookie. Pita does have some serious resemblances. To bad she doesnt have a double or a sister.

    Hats off to you and your finds.

  9. #755

    Cooky

    I know it is only the first month of the year, but I already think you have a honorable mention or one of the top 10 picks for Miss CookyJar 2008. BTW, I wish I could claim the same that I did Pita doggie style last night :-( Always enjoy all the photos and commentary.

  10. #754

    Cj

    As always, another great find. Wish they were like that in Bmore. Probably are, I'm just not finding them.

    Thanks for sharing.

  11. #753

    Cooky is the best

    Cookyjar you are the best and here is why.
    You put in the time, on a rainy day, and see opportunity were others like myself see only the ordinary or mundane, like a young woman walking with her grand-ma. You saw the possibility and the potential and went for it.
    Cookyjay I salute you.
    On a side note if you have any tips for spotting potential new encounters please share them with us.

  12. #752

    Pita VS Marlo

    How many of you out there can actually say: I fucked "That Girl." LOL

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Pita vs Marlo 1.jpg‎   Marlo Thomas 2.jpg‎   Being Flashed By - That Girl.jpg‎  

  13. #751

    Pita – hitting it doggie style

    Are you ready for this?

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Pita 04.jpg‎   Pita 07.jpg‎   Pita 14.jpg‎   Pita 17.jpg‎   Pita 15.jpg‎  

    Pita 19.jpg‎   Pita 33.jpg‎   Pita 31.jpg‎   Pita 1.jpg‎   Pita 5.jpg‎  


  14. #750

    Pita – A little more

    Is it my imagination, or does Pita look a little like Danny Thomas daughter, Marlo Thomas (From the TV show “That Girl”).

    Is it my imagination, or does Pita have one beautiful Butt.

    Is it my imagination, or has the quality of the Camden Broadway Girls improved immensely over the past year.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Pita 06.jpg‎   Pita 09.jpg‎   Pita 22.jpg‎   Pita 24.jpg‎   Pita 25.jpg‎  

    Pita 23.jpg‎   Pita 11.jpg‎   Pita 18.jpg‎   Pita 36.jpg‎   Pita 30.jpg‎  


  15. #749

    Pita – And the Booty Bounce

    I meant Pita on a rainy afternoon in Camden. She was walking on a back street with an elderly woman. I had just made a pass on Broadway, and was making a loop off of Walnut. I had no idea whether the girl walking down the street with what could have been her grandmother was working or not. They appeared to be huddled together trying to avoid the rain drops. Although her appearance was that of a young civilian on her way home with her granny, I could not help following her, with my fingers crossed I took a chance and drove pass them, pulled over and waited. Just as I had thought, they walked pass without giving me a look. I sat there for a moment and watched as they turned the corner. I pulled off just in time to see them approached a black guy standing on the corner and walk away with him. So I gave up and I was looking for away back to Broadway when I saw them again coming towards me, on a really small street. I backed up a bit and drove down the tiny little street. When I got next to them the young girl waved me over and gave me a sign to wait. She said something to the older women; gave her a cigarette and walked over to my car.

    Why did I go though all of this trouble? Why was I driving in and out of the drug infested side streets of Camden? Why? Because, even in her street cloths, Pita was looking hot. She had on a pair of grey sweat pants that accentuated her round butt. The glasses she wore gave her a studious sensual look. Her walk, her look and dress, everything about this girl oozed sexual hotness.

    Pita was a real find and everything I wanted her to be. She was very friendly and accommodating. I am not going to be able to say enough good things about Pita. My only regret is that we had not gone back to my place where we could have really relaxed and did our thing. Pita really got into posing. As often happens, as a prelude to sex, the picture taking loosened her up. She told me that she liked posing and got off exposing herself to me. She especially likes shaking her ass and doing the booty bounce. I told her that once we were finished with the pictures, I’d love a nice lap dance. I also told her of my desire to return to a certain position (see Pita or Pita) once the camera was off. To my surprise and outrageous luck, Pita was into giving lap dances and getting fucked doggy style.

    Pita said that she likes to dance and perform for her men. She danced for me and teased me until I was ready. She gave me a lap dance in the chair and sitting on the side of the bed. Then she slid down between my legs and gave me a wet juicy BBBJ. With my dick rock hard she popped a rubber in her mouth and expertly fitted it on me. She stood up and turned around and sat down, bouncing her firm butt up and down, then slowly grinded her pussy down onto my dick. (Sorry! Pita does not do anal.) As she worked her self back, with lots of wiggling and grinding, she moaned; “Do you like it? Do you like my ass?” Pita adds in lots of soft core dirty talk and moaning. She is not raunchy or a sluttish, she is more like a fresh little girl friend. The way she whimpers and begs for it is all so real sounding. Normally I would have been happy just to finish off right there and then with her riding and bouncing on my dick in a reverse cowgirl lap dance. But, Pita had remembered what I had said earlier and rose up and grabbed the table with her ass sticking up. She looked back at me over her shoulder and beckoned, “Come on and fuck me like you wanted. Fuck me hard?” Seeing that big ass and her pussy spread wide, I mounted her and humped and humped until I came. Completely drained I flopped back onto the bed. Pita came over, curled up next to me and laid her head on my chest. We both laid there and Pita played with my dick. We talked for awhile, about this and that. I started to respond to her hand on my dick. Pita asked me if I wanted to stay a little longer. Why not? We still had some time lift.

    While I would not conceder Pita a spinner, she is a little bundle of energy. She is very friendly and very accommodating. She did not have a phone of her own, but did give me a friend’s number I could use. I’d do her again. YMMV

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Pita.jpg‎   Pita 03.jpg‎   Pita 10.jpg‎   Pita 12.jpg‎   Pita 21.jpg‎  

    Pita 34.jpg‎   Pita 35.jpg‎   Pita 27.jpg‎   Pita 29.jpg‎   Pita 28.jpg‎  


Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape