Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 308 of 363 FirstFirst ... 208 258 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 358 ... LastLast
Results 4,606 to 4,620 of 5443
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #838
    Senior Member


    Posts: 214
    I saw her this afternoon. she has gained some weight.

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar
    I hope you are right and that I was wrong. I got my information from competitors of hers. I guess rumors on the street are just like all other rumors – not to be trusted.

    CookyJar

  2. #837
    Senior Member


    Posts: 180

    Barbie

    Nice report Cookyjar on Barbie. She looks like she would be fun! Maybe I will run into her when I'm in Town next time.

  3. #836
    CJ,

    Trust me.

    I've i been looking for her too.

    I've never seen her on Broadway when I am in town.

  4. #835
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Stiffy
    How long had this chic been dead at the time of these pics? HAHA
    You ever see the movie "Weekend at Bernies"?

    CJ you're still the man.

  5. #834

    Barbie

    How long had this chic been dead at the time of these pics? HAHA

  6. #833
    Has anyone seen Geatana or Pita lately.

    I have lost contact with Geatana. She was great doing our threesome. I have come across another applicant who is willing to participate and I would love it if Geatana could join us.

    Pita was just a great date. She asked a favor of me. I would like to help her out if I am able. I have heard that she is still around but no one seems to know were she hangs out.

    CookyJar

  7. #832
    Quote Originally Posted by R Consultant
    I hope you fed her something to eat. Poor girl looks like shes starving herself to death.

    Keep up the great work with your details and pictures..


    Happy Hunting..
    I am certain that a few steak and potato outings would not hurt Barbie. I am not certain that a few big meals would fatten her up. I don’t see any protruding bones. Her ribs are not showing, her knees are not popping out and her fingers look meaty. She looks like a naturally skinny person.

    Like I said, a nice meal or two wouldn’t hurt, but this girl is never going to be fat. I am more concerned with her hair. Sure she has long pretty hair, but it is thinning on the sides. Thinning hair is a sign of malnutrition.

    CookyJar

  8. #831

    A Real Barbie Doll

    She is a spinner. Enough said.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Barbie 27.jpg‎   Barbie 33.jpg‎   Barbie 39.jpg‎   Barbie 40.jpg‎   Barbie 41.jpg‎  


  9. #830

    Barbie - a name change

    It is really nice having two strolls in such close proximity. The Kensington Avenue and Broadway strolls are just different enough to make things interesting. As any good hunter knows it’s always nice to have a large range area.

    On this particular day the weather was nice and I felt like being outside in the open, so Broadway was my choice. The sun was up, everything was bright and the view was pleasing. Barbie was standing among three other girls when I spotted her. I remembered the time Barbie and I was together fondly. Because of the fond memories, I choose to pick up Barbie for a second venture. The other two girls didn’t look bad, but I figured Barbie was a sure thing.

    Barbie’s overall preformance during our last meeting was no different from the first. She was very accommodating. I must say, I love the spinners. Barbie may look fragile, but believe you me; she can take a licking and keeps on ticking. Our visit this time was not as long as the first. I was a little disappointed by her need to return to the street. I could not begrudge her because she’d kept her part of the deal. This happens sometimes. Barbie had not rushed me, but her need to return home (ha), was greater then her need to spending more time with me (if you know what I mean).

    I know others who visit this site have picked up Barbie. She has a number of good reviews. By her own admission, she provides a different service on a car date. I am wondering what she’d be like on a short term car date? With the weather improving, the next time I see Barbie I may decide to forgo the cost of a room and past the savings on to Barbie. I would love to include Barbie in a threesome with another young lady I have just meant. Maybe, next time. YMMV

    Follow the link to my original review for Barbie . At her request, I am using her Street name (Barbie) in this second review. When you stop and think about it, Barbie fits.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Barbie 3.jpg‎   Barbie 16.jpg‎   Barbie 18.jpg‎   Barbie 23.jpg‎   Barbie 43.jpg‎  

    Barbie 44.jpg‎   Barbie 28.jpg‎   Barbie 30.jpg‎   Barbie 34.jpg‎   Barbie 35.jpg‎  


  10. #829

    deja

    Saw her at Ferry and broadway at about 1 am. She's about 5'5 white brunette, slim almost a spinner small chest about be cups pretty face. Drove past her, up the strip. LE had two wagons a block up from Keigh. Kept driving to the transit station, two more LE had a guy pulled over. Looped back around and picked her up.

    She took me to her friends house in a nice area nearby. It appeared quite safe. I got and gave her a long massage. I won't brag and pretend that I got anything more than a massage. But I always like to find out what is on the menu. FS, not GFE with kissing but allowed cuddling/mutual massage, always protected. I did not ask about kissing and she seemed pleased about that. She really wasn't interested in greek.

    Fetishes are on the menu including watersports and beyond. If it's completely safe and it involves your body I am betting she will do it. She is a nice girl, but has an addiction to feed. The only place this showed up on her body was on her face and but where she scratched. I was with her for an unrushed 3 hours. However, her addiction did need to be fed.

    She looks like a 4 or 5 on the street especially when her hair is up in her ugly wool cap. But as street masseuses go I would call her a solid 8 in face and 8. 5 body. Her skills are lacking, she doesn't have 20 years experience, but her attitude was good. I will see her again when I want the kind of massage I can't ask the girlfriend for.

  11. #828

    Camden Stroll......Liz

    Came across Liz WSW about 2 weeks ago on Broadway about 9:30 pm. She went into on of the liitle grocery store on the corner, so I wasn't sure if she was working. Drove around the block, and she was out of the store. She gave me the look, I gave her the nod and picked her up on the next street (don't remember the street name...sorry). She hop's in and do the normal you a cop, or me a cop routine.

    Face 7
    Body 7
    Personality 6
    Height 5' 7"
    Weight 120

    So we decide to go to a notel for a BBBJ and CFS. We get to the notel and she does a very nice strip tease and tells me she use to be a stripper. Afterwards she give's me a very good BBBJ, then CFS. She likes to ride cowgirl and just loves doggie. Had her for the whole night and a good GFE. Got off 3 times.

    In the morning dropped her off at the place of her choice. It only cost me 1.0, (.5 notel, .5 her). Got a lot of bang for the buck. A very good provider, would repeat.

    Cooky Jar you are the man!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 100_0801.jpg‎   100_804.jpg‎   100_805.jpg‎  

  12. #827

    Lisa back in action

    Came across Lisa the other day for the first time in months. I actually didn't realize it was her until she was halfway done with my BBJ. It was dark, she was in a different part of the stroll than she used to work, and her hair was darker and in a pony tail. She was walking between Walnut and the bus terminal. I pulled around on a side street and she got in. Right away she told me she was upset because somebody just stole $40 from her. As we were driving she told me she's just turned 43 and got out of jail the day before after doing 2 months for "loitering." She said she put on 20 pounds in jail. When we got to our spot I had her pull up her shirt to check out her still firm C's and saw that she has put on some belly weight. In the darkness her hair looks light brown instead of the curly bleached blonde look she had before.

    I've reported on Lisa a couple times and several others have too. She's gotten some of the best reviews of any Camden SW, maybe not quite as good as Dyan but close. However in one of Donnylad's reports a couple months ago he mentioned that another SW said something about Lisa being a thief. I suppose it's possible but from these last couple posts that indicate that rumors about Stephanie (Star) dying are untrue, I'm not sure you can put much stock into rumors spread by other rival SWs. Lisa comes across as very friendly, nice to talk to, and a good performer.

    Her BBBJCIM was excellent, although the memory of Dyan' super sucking earlier in the week still gets the edge. Below is a link to a report and some pictures taken of Lisa last year by Mr. Fuzzynutz.

    http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...&postcount=271

  13. #826
    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar
    I hope you are right and that I was wrong. I got my information from competitors of hers. I guess rumors on the street are just like all other rumors – not to be trusted.

    CookyJar
    She is very much alive and well ..same phone # too.

  14. #825
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Dong
    ...I had do a double take! Sure enough, Stephanie (Star) was standing there with her dark glasses. I thought she was 6 feet under after CJ's report of her OD several mos ago. Not the case!! She wasl ocked up til end of February. Still looking sweet, although 15lbs heavier, she still knows how to suck cock. I'd say she's one of the better ones out there.

    I hope you are right and that I was wrong. I got my information from competitors of hers. I guess rumors on the street are just like all other rumors – not to be trusted.

    CookyJar

  15. #824

    Crystal

    Was out on Broadway around 8:30pm. Drove around a couple times and was about to give up. Decided to make one more pass and saw a cute WSW, probably early 20's, 110lbs, 5'7", blonde/brown hair in a ponytail and wearing a large grey sweatshirt walking around Pine. Did the pickup and drove to a secluded spot and had her start singing some Billy Joel in french, untranslated for about 10min. Good skills, although couldn't DT too much. Dropped the milkshake down her pipe. Asked her name afterwards, said it was Crystal. Cute face, I'd say 7-8, with a few acne scars. No digits; said her phone was stolen. Also said she has a 3yo kid. If I had more time, I'd take her to a notell and see the whole package. Would pick up if I saw her again.

    Happy Hunting

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape