Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 17,296 to 17,310 of 19147
-
03-31-11 17:22 #1852Regular Member

Posts: 23"Snow"?
[QUOTE=Moriarty1875; 1165854]Gents, I just had the most wonderful daydream. Best cowgirl in years. When it started to feel so good that it hurt, I whimpered some s*t like 'Please hold still, aaaargh'. She moaned this crazy laugh and said 'You have GOT to be kidding! YOU f*g hold still. ' and proceeded to get hers too. I, meanwhile, tried not to scream or bite through my lip.
Did I take this insubordination lying down? Yes, yes I did. And I will be back for a rematch.
I've been dreaming about this girl for a little while now, and I assume her complete lack of mention in the most recent 90 pages of this forum means one of two things: Either she is out there (Triangle) under a different name, or you all want to keep her fine behind a secret (wouldn't blame you one bit).
I wonder if this is "Alicia" A. K. A "Snow". She's about 5 ' 3", light brown hair should be 26 yrs old now. If it is she was my ATF. I met her she was 19 yrs walking on on Fenkel way back during the 2003 summer black out. She was new and naive, I was her second date. Real tight small pus back then I remember it was hard to f@ck Her cause she was so small.
The last time I saw her was 2007 before I moved and she was already a hard core veteren on the streets. Still a nice girl though.
-
03-31-11 17:18 #1851Senior Member

Posts: 299Janette (Jeanette?)
I think I recognize those twins in the pic. And the rest of her is pretty intense too (from the neck down)? I have been looking for her for a long time, since the digits I had for her went dark. Any chance you know where to find this lady? I know it's been almost a year and a half since this post, but she's worth asking about (to me, anyway). The Jeanette I dreamed about several times last year was into some kinky s*t that took my breath away. I get wood just thinking about her, even after 10 months.
She mentioned one time that she was staying over by Greektown. Sound familiar to anyone?
Originally Posted by Mich CL
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-11 16:59 #1850Senior Member

Posts: 299Alicia
About 5' 1", trim, with highlighted brown hair. Real cute, with and without clothes. She said she used to dance over by JohnR, and I believe it.
Originally Posted by John Wise
[View Original Post]
Has some distinctive ink as well. Probably late 20's to 30 years old.
-
03-30-11 14:26 #1849Senior Member

Posts: 299Alicia. A rose by another name?
Gents, I just had the most wonderful daydream. Best cowgirl in years. When it started to feel so good that it hurt, I whimpered some s*t like 'Please hold still, aaaargh'. She moaned this crazy laugh and said 'You have GOT to be kidding! YOU f*g hold still. ' and proceeded to get hers too. I, meanwhile, tried not to scream or bite through my lip.
Did I take this insubordination lying down? Yes, yes I did. And I will be back for a rematch.
I've been dreaming about this girl for a little while now, and I assume her complete lack of mention in the most recent 90 pages of this forum means one of two things: Either she is out there (Triangle) under a different name, or you all want to keep her fine behind a secret (wouldn't blame you one bit).
Have working digits for trade. Definitely worth a look.
-
03-30-11 09:57 #1848Senior Member

Posts: 299Triangle. Really?
I suppose I am not the only one who has been confused by the location of the Triangle (seen some of the posts). I must say it took me about 30 pages of reading before I figured out where this is. About 2 miles from where I sit now.
I have always thought of this area as more of a rectangle, and in my recon I have seen (and dreamed of) regular SW's from 7 mile down to 5 mile, and from Shiawassee (E of Tel) over to Beech. Much more than just the GR / 7/Tel triangle itself. I can see the attraction of the term, though.
When I looked up 'Detroit Triangle' on the net, I found that the name is regularly used to refer to the interchange of 75/96 / Mich Ave. I'm glad I kept reading instead of trying to navigate that mess of service drives in search of a dream.
-
03-29-11 22:26 #1847Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 54Woodmere
Just saw Judy. 30s Oriental, fun. Bbbjwcim for. 2. Parked inthe neighborhood, so it wasn't as long as I would have liked, but good. She said she lives close and is out often. I'm not used to that area at night, so I didn't stay long. Seemed like she was going to be out for awhile.
-
03-29-11 20:01 #1846Regular Member

Posts: 4Ticket
Informal hearing.
Originally Posted by German1
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-11 20:00 #1845Regular Member

Posts: 4Ticket
Make a court date you can talk to them before you go in and ask the cop or prosecutor and they will give it to you 99% of the time they just want the money.
Originally Posted by German1
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-11 15:34 #1844Senior Member

Posts: 299Newbie mistake. Thank you
Thank you for the heads-up. I just discovered this forum yesterday, and I must admit I have been spending all of my spare online time reading through this forum, rather than starting with all the rules and regs.
So far I have confirmed a few things, learned a few things, and remembered a few things I must have forgotten over the years. Thank you for maintaining this community.
Originally Posted by Mw Jrp
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-11 15:24 #1843Senior Member

Posts: 299Eva. I miss her
Dreaming of Eva reminds me a lot of a gf I had back in high school. Only better looking and a better lay.
Mad she may be, but she has always ever been sweet as pie in my dreams. I've heard her holler once or twice, as I loop around for another paranoid pass, but I never took it personal. She is very young and enthusiastic, and her frame is long and lean. Skinny? Not when I saw her last. Rangy. That's a term I would use to describe her.
The other term I would use is 'notoriously absent' from my dreams lately. Any info shared on her whereabouts would be a public service. I heard (from her and another SW) that she was being 'kept' off and on by some kind of bf / s-daddy / pimp over in Southfield, and I have dreamed of her in both the JohnR and Triangle areas. No sightings for many moons, unfortunately.
Originally Posted by Oscar1234
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-11 10:41 #1842Senior Member

Posts: 4074Active Senior Member?
25 posts and 6 months from start date; then you are a senior member. It is explained on this site. Personally, I do not consider some one who gets on here once a month and asks questions, while not reporting worthwhile intel, ideally a "date", ACTIVE!
An active senior member reports dating happenings about weekly and has worthwhile intel, such as who, what, where, and some juicy details of how her skills, looks, and attitude were. In other words, similar to how I report.
So, if you pm me and don't get a response it is because you have not met my criteria for active senior member in good standing. Be safe good hunting and go get some. MW.
Originally Posted by Moriarty1875
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-11 10:02 #1841Senior Member

Posts: 299Leeann
I believe I have met this lady. Is she a bit on the tall side? If this is the same woman, I have to agree. Good soup. Glad to know she is doing better than the last time I saw her (around the same time as this post) , and that she is out of the hood. I thought her name was Lynn for a long time time, too.
I remember that little black dress fondly. What does it take to become an 'active senior member'? (I'd love to see her again)
Originally Posted by John Wise
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-11 02:27 #1840Senior Member

Posts: 34Marie
Strolled around tonight around midnight and found a exceptional hsw named Marie at the gas station on Vernor and Woodmere. She quoted. 5 for BJ, I talked her down to. 25 she delivered well. She has a knockout body and she can't be much over 21. Keep an eye around for her, she wears a red jacket and I think she only comes out at night. She wouldn't let me photograph her but she is hot.
-
03-28-11 18:44 #1839Senior Member

Posts: 487I dreamed that I hooked up with her once a few months ago and had a great time. Other than her damn near falling asleep. She has a dynamite little ass and I went for DATY. Hairless and yummy. Definite repeater. A little odd but a nice girl.
Originally Posted by Moriarty1875
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-11 15:27 #1838Senior Member

Posts: 299Nikki
Is that Nikki with the really cute short haircut and the sexy brat attitude? That girl is a real peach, and I am really hoping someday to be considered 'senior' enough to ask for her digits. I have looked for her several times with no success.
Originally Posted by Oneknot
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





