Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1229
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 17
    Quote Originally Posted by Kidcudi09
    Ran into Bree around 4 am on Mack back on 7/13. I travel on the East Coast around that time and usually have a good success rate. BSW in her late 30's, smooth skin, nice ass, a 7 in looks, see breasts, went for a $200 for a CBJ. Outstanding skills and definitely will repeat again.
    Please tell me I misunderstand and that you did not pay $200 dollars in your dream for a CBJ?

  2. #1228

    John R - Blazin' Hot

    Gents,

    Just came back from an afternoon drive and John R is blazin' hot. Buyer beware (from 6 mile to 7 mile spotted several LEO and two tow trucks).

  3. #1227

    Bree on Mack

    Ran into Bree around 4 am on Mack back on 7/13. I travel on the East Coast around that time and usually have a good success rate. BSW in her late 30's, smooth skin, nice ass, a 7 in looks, see breasts, went for a $200 for a CBJ. Outstanding skills and definitely will repeat again.

  4. #1226
    Funny her name was brought up as I saw her and another gal on the corner of the ave and central apparently doing some banking. I stopped to make a deposit. .2 +tip later I was on my way quite impressed with her skills.

  5. #1225

    C.C. on Michigan

    Quote Originally Posted by John Wise
    Does anyone remember C.C. from the Cass Corridor days mid to late 90's? Very tall with a big a$$. saw her on the Ave.

    Safe hunting.

    J.W.
    Oh yeah. I remember CC. I too saw her back in the Cass Corridor days. At one point she had an apartment that is now gone and the Motor City Casino parking garage is there.

    For a while she was moving back and forth from Michigan to Woodward/Grand Blvd area. She lived in a few places in the new-center area.

    Over the years I could see her falling deeper and deeper into the streets. I haven't seen her in about 1-year now but she was homeless at that point.

    She did give one heck of a BBJ though. That's what kept me going back all those years.

  6. #1224
    Quote Originally Posted by John Wise
    Does anyone remember C.C. from the Cass Corridor days mid to late 90's? Very tall with a big a$$. saw her on the Ave.

    Safe hunting.

    J.W.

    It was a couple of posts on her last summer. She has been in the Woodward/Euclid area for sum years. The streets have really taken their toll on her. She still has the legs and booty somewhat, NOTHING like b4. She was hi end escort look back in the 90s.

  7. #1223

    John R/Nevada

    Met a nice little black spinner in her 40's. Sober and not cracked out. Name is Tony. .50 for half/half. She said okay to post her digits. Give her a buzz: [Telephone Number deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove personal telephone numbers in the text. Please do not post personal telephone numbers in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you for this information directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

  8. #1222

    John R and 7 mile

    Tammy about 1230.
    5 face, little pudgy, but nice plump ass like I like. OK personality, not psycho. Found a quiet spot, CBJ and CFS for .40. Tight twat - would repeat.

  9. #1221

    Skinny Goth in Warrendale

    Quote Originally Posted by Hal9001
    I think i saw this same girl standing on the corner of the freeway exit (grand/fort/bridge) holding a sign like she was homeless. Body looks nice, but that story makes me glad i passed.

    Seen a skinny gothish girl running a similar game in warrendale, dont know whats up on her.
    I forgot her name but she has been working the southfield freeway service drive for a few years now.
    She works the homeless angle during high traffic time, but will provide service when times are slow.
    She frequently washes up at the taco bell.

  10. #1220
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartan99
    BTW, I did cruise some streets in Toledo for scouting, but didn't see anything.
    Whenever business takes me to Ohio I make sure to detour through Toledo if I have time. There's a neighborhood stroll on Broadway (IIRC) that often pays off.

  11. #1219

    Lisa

    4 pm dream of WSW, 29, long, long brown hair, a cup, 5-5, 109 pds, sw 8. Nice BBBJCIM with second round of CIM with some spit and some swallow. Spotted her east of Central on US12. She was good enough looking to be decoy, but once we made eye contact, she ran down a street to meet me on the service drive between 94 and US 12. Never pick up within sight of US12. No LE in sight. Anyway, she offers service while I'm driving. Great skills and finish at a stop sign. She originally asked for .4, but I dreamed of telling her all dreams with S99 are .2 period. She quickly agreed, and got down on it. She had nice nipples, boney back, and smelled good. I'd never seen her before, but she said she'd been around 4 years. Hmmm. She stays on Proctor, North of 94. Really skinny, but nice face. Would have done notel, but didn't have time. Besides, I like young BSW's that look familiar. Be safe. BTW, I did cruise some streets in Toledo for scouting, but didn't see anything.

  12. #1218

    Saw her too.

    Quote Originally Posted by Billyboy0007
    I had a dream I went for a stroll around the triangle about 6:30ish. Of course just my luck it was starting to rain and needless to say not a WSW in sight. Determined to find something I headed down to the Ave where I did find a few scary cracked out somethings. I quickly decided I wasn't that determined and kept moving. While in the area I decided to see what was out around Fort and Livernois. I figured it was a long shot, but what the hell it was somewhat close. Being an area known for some serious skanked out crack heads I was only half way paying attention when out of the corner of my eye I spotted Tazity not sure if I got her name right she was kind of in a crack induced daze, go figure. However in addition to being in a crack induced daze she was decent looking, so good enough for me. I pulled a quick left and scooped her up. Once in the car I asked the appropriate questions to which she gave the appropriate answers. With that out of the way we quickly settled on $20 for a bbbj with cim, but then I noticed a small but ugly looking sore on her lip. After a quick change of plans we decided on a hand job but only after she did a little modeling for me first. She quickly pulled down her shorts to show off a pretty nice and clean kitty which I started to rub with no objections so I decided to slip a finger in, with no objections so far I decided to push my luck and try for the shocker. It was a little tricky trying to move my hand in position but I managed to get lined up and proceeded to push my finger quickly up her tight little ass...She responded by bouncing her head off my moon roof! Naturally after that things started to go quickly down hill. I ask if her head was ok she responded "yeah, I need to go to the store" ok sure.... but what about the hand job. I whip it out and she half ass grabs it and proceeds to jerk it while repeating over and over "she needs to go to the store". It was like being jerked off by Rainman. I decided I had to get her out of my car I couldn't take it anymore. I quickly finished and dropped her off at the store. I know I should have dumped her out right there but I did feel a little bad about the shocker head bouncing of the moon roof thing. I did get some pictures which kinda suck but if I get a chance I'll post them.

    Be safe!
    I think i saw this same girl standing on the corner of the freeway exit (grand/fort/bridge) holding a sign like she was homeless. Body looks nice, but that story makes me glad i passed.

    Seen a skinny gothish girl running a similar game in warrendale, dont know whats up on her.

  13. #1217
    I had a dream I went for a stroll around the triangle about 6:30ish. Of course just my luck it was starting to rain and needless to say not a WSW in sight. Determined to find something I headed down to the Ave where I did find a few scary cracked out somethings. I quickly decided I wasn't that determined and kept moving. While in the area I decided to see what was out around Fort and Livernois. I figured it was a long shot, but what the hell it was somewhat close. Being an area known for some serious skanked out crack heads I was only half way paying attention when out of the corner of my eye I spotted Tazity not sure if I got her name right she was kind of in a crack induced daze, go figure. However in addition to being in a crack induced daze she was decent looking, so good enough for me. I pulled a quick left and scooped her up. Once in the car I asked the appropriate questions to which she gave the appropriate answers. With that out of the way we quickly settled on $20 for a bbbj with cim, but then I noticed a small but ugly looking sore on her lip. After a quick change of plans we decided on a hand job but only after she did a little modeling for me first. She quickly pulled down her shorts to show off a pretty nice and clean kitty which I started to rub with no objections so I decided to slip a finger in, with no objections so far I decided to push my luck and try for the shocker. It was a little tricky trying to move my hand in position but I managed to get lined up and proceeded to push my finger quickly up her tight little ass...She responded by bouncing her head off my moon roof! Naturally after that things started to go quickly down hill. I ask if her head was ok she responded "yeah, I need to go to the store" ok sure.... but what about the hand job. I whip it out and she half ass grabs it and proceeds to jerk it while repeating over and over "she needs to go to the store". It was like being jerked off by Rainman. I decided I had to get her out of my car I couldn't take it anymore. I quickly finished and dropped her off at the store. I know I should have dumped her out right there but I did feel a little bad about the shocker head bouncing of the moon roof thing. I did get some pictures which kinda suck but if I get a chance I'll post them.

    Be safe!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails untitled1.JPG‎   untitled2a.JPG‎   untitled3a.JPG‎  

  14. #1216

    Monica at John R

    Deamed about Monica on John R / 8 Mile tonight. WSW with not so pretty face but good attitude. BJ 0.2 + 0.05 tip, I wanted a hat in that dream and it was ok.

    She told about anothe wswr, Eva, skinny that in my dream I saw on Derby 11pm, is mad and steels John's stuff. Eva was mad and screamed me when I passed her second time. Anyone dreamed her?

    Now I'm done here and going to safe home at the weekend, thanks guys! Honestly, it's a bit too hot here for me, in terms of LE.

  15. #1215
    Quote Originally Posted by John Wise
    Ashley WSW, 23yo, dirty blond, medium build, very nice looking face and body, got a good BBBJTC, BLS, .2+.1 tip I gave her a extra .5 for old time sake. I met Ashley when she was 18 or 19 in brightmore, have not seen her in 2 or 3 years. Good to see her back and looking great. Will repeat, hopefully I will get FS before the streets take there toll.

    Safe hunting,

    J.W.
    I wonder if that is the same Ashley I used to know (I used to have pics of her - damn hard drive crash!); she carried a fake ID that was noticably the wrong age and would try to pass for older. I hadn't seen her in a couple years and wondered what happened to her.

    Is she still in the same area as before?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape