Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 17,296 to 17,310 of 19139
-
03-29-11 15:34 #1844Senior Member

Posts: 299Newbie mistake. Thank you
Thank you for the heads-up. I just discovered this forum yesterday, and I must admit I have been spending all of my spare online time reading through this forum, rather than starting with all the rules and regs.
So far I have confirmed a few things, learned a few things, and remembered a few things I must have forgotten over the years. Thank you for maintaining this community.
Originally Posted by Mw Jrp
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-11 15:24 #1843Senior Member

Posts: 299Eva. I miss her
Dreaming of Eva reminds me a lot of a gf I had back in high school. Only better looking and a better lay.
Mad she may be, but she has always ever been sweet as pie in my dreams. I've heard her holler once or twice, as I loop around for another paranoid pass, but I never took it personal. She is very young and enthusiastic, and her frame is long and lean. Skinny? Not when I saw her last. Rangy. That's a term I would use to describe her.
The other term I would use is 'notoriously absent' from my dreams lately. Any info shared on her whereabouts would be a public service. I heard (from her and another SW) that she was being 'kept' off and on by some kind of bf / s-daddy / pimp over in Southfield, and I have dreamed of her in both the JohnR and Triangle areas. No sightings for many moons, unfortunately.
Originally Posted by Oscar1234
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-11 10:41 #1842Senior Member

Posts: 4074Active Senior Member?
25 posts and 6 months from start date; then you are a senior member. It is explained on this site. Personally, I do not consider some one who gets on here once a month and asks questions, while not reporting worthwhile intel, ideally a "date", ACTIVE!
An active senior member reports dating happenings about weekly and has worthwhile intel, such as who, what, where, and some juicy details of how her skills, looks, and attitude were. In other words, similar to how I report.
So, if you pm me and don't get a response it is because you have not met my criteria for active senior member in good standing. Be safe good hunting and go get some. MW.
Originally Posted by Moriarty1875
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-11 10:02 #1841Senior Member

Posts: 299Leeann
I believe I have met this lady. Is she a bit on the tall side? If this is the same woman, I have to agree. Good soup. Glad to know she is doing better than the last time I saw her (around the same time as this post) , and that she is out of the hood. I thought her name was Lynn for a long time time, too.
I remember that little black dress fondly. What does it take to become an 'active senior member'? (I'd love to see her again)
Originally Posted by John Wise
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-11 02:27 #1840Senior Member

Posts: 34Marie
Strolled around tonight around midnight and found a exceptional hsw named Marie at the gas station on Vernor and Woodmere. She quoted. 5 for BJ, I talked her down to. 25 she delivered well. She has a knockout body and she can't be much over 21. Keep an eye around for her, she wears a red jacket and I think she only comes out at night. She wouldn't let me photograph her but she is hot.
-
03-28-11 18:44 #1839Senior Member

Posts: 486I dreamed that I hooked up with her once a few months ago and had a great time. Other than her damn near falling asleep. She has a dynamite little ass and I went for DATY. Hairless and yummy. Definite repeater. A little odd but a nice girl.
Originally Posted by Moriarty1875
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-11 15:27 #1838Senior Member

Posts: 299Nikki
Is that Nikki with the really cute short haircut and the sexy brat attitude? That girl is a real peach, and I am really hoping someday to be considered 'senior' enough to ask for her digits. I have looked for her several times with no success.
Originally Posted by Oneknot
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-11 15:13 #1837Senior Member

Posts: 299Melissa
I'm pretty sure we're talking about Melissa, here. If I recall accurately, she is over 50. She dresses pretty well sometimes, so her body looks a lot younger than it is.
Originally Posted by Oneknot
[View Original Post]
Having said that, I can tell you that even with the quick-change psychodrama this lady is truly good at what she does. I have been looking for her regularly since last fall, when I ran into her on Charleston, S of 7 mile. I managed to find her a couple of times since then. She moves around a bit.
Be kind if you meet her, please.
-
03-28-11 13:27 #1836Senior Member

Posts: 299Halo. Shoulda known better
Thank you for all the good information about this little 'lady'. I am glad to know I am not just an idiot. I cannot claim that she stole from me. The cash-and-dash she was my fault, not hers. She's just doing what she feels she needs to do to survive. I won't be participating in the future, though.
Originally Posted by John Wise
[View Original Post]
New to this community as of today. Outstanding resource already. Long time monger and first time poster. Currently I am reviewing the posts for all the SW's and places I might know.
-
03-24-11 19:11 #1835Senior Member

Posts: 58Baldwin in pontiac
A lot of girls out on baldwin, BSW renee great service awesome BBBJ, nice tight kitty, slim about 5 ft 6, south of walton on baldwin lots of other SW also.
Originally Posted by Mystery Date
[View Original Post]
Good luck, be safe.
-
03-22-11 12:10 #1834Senior Member

Posts: 180Tracy
I hooked up with Tracy again last week. She jumps back and forth between the Mich Ave area and her mom's house downriver. I couldn't get a hold of her but her mom said she was staying with a friend near Mich Ave. I actually had some time so I gave it a try. Low and behold I found her walking. I never thought I would. Since I had some time I decided I needed to try FS with her. Normally it's just BBJ but I needed to see that ass.
We went to a no-tel down on Fort st. She went into the bathroom for a shower and what turned out to be a shave too. What a nice little shaved kitty. And that tiny little ass too. We laid on the bed and talked and stroked for a while before getting down to business. She said she preffered missionary but I needed a little more variety. Side of the bed, K-9, etc. What a tight little package. After she cleaned up we talked for quite a while more. She indicated we should get going but I talked her into one of those famoust bbjcimws's. I can't go see Tracy without one of those.
I was able to contact her again just now and I will try and see her tomorrow too. I'm worried she's going down hill and I need to get what I can while I can.
-
03-21-11 22:55 #1833Senior Member

Posts: 270Annie's Back. John R
Picked up Annie near John R. She had a room $40 for half and half. Nice body. 33yo WSW, small Bs. Body in pretty good shape. Cute face. She took it like a champ. I'd repeat.
-
03-21-11 06:34 #1832Senior Member

Posts: 305Melvindale & Lincoln Park, along Dix / Toledo: Far from common, but yes, you'll find a stroller here. You're much more likely to find something on Fort St. Between Schaefer & Outer Dr, though (a couple of miles east)
Originally Posted by StreetMeat
[View Original Post]
Pontiac: Baldwin St, sometimes.
Mt. Clemens: no idea.
Inkster: Michigan Ave, sometimes. Watch your ass, though, there's a lot of LE.
-
03-20-11 13:49 #1831Senior Member

Posts: 100Ticket
I have to call yet on the ticket. Do I ask about this right on the phone or schedule an informal hearing?
Originally Posted by Jack Black885
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-11 12:16 #1830Senior Member

Posts: 164Lucky dog!
Stories like this make me want to go back to the D! .
Originally Posted by John Wise
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




