Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 17,836 to 17,850 of 19139
-
08-22-10 12:22 #1304Senior Member

Posts: 364Sorry read down further and got answer to question as far as which is which, she's pretty hot can give me some prices and how extensive a menu, i.e. is greek available?
Originally Posted by Barber Shop
-
08-22-10 12:17 #1303Senior Member

Posts: 364halo?
Is Halo the one on the right, and what's a Starfish?
Originally Posted by StreetMeat
I'm not familar with term?
-
08-22-10 11:36 #1302Senior Member

Posts: 643Could it have been a drug bust.
Originally Posted by Bumper1
-
08-22-10 03:18 #1301Senior Member

Posts: 174The starfish thing is a new one on me. Exactly what does that refer to since it's not in the list of common abbreviations?
Originally Posted by StreetMeat
Sparkeyman
-
08-21-10 20:55 #1300Senior Member

Posts: 273@johnwise
Was out and about on john are today and saw halo being swooped up by a john near 8 mile. I've dated her before, and posted a report about it. (great body, did a starfish on me. Might do it again if she shows more effort) the blonde looks strangely familar. Anyone got a report on her?
Stay safe
-
08-21-10 16:46 #1299Senior Member

Posts: 61My Clemens
This would be great for me, since I also live on the far East side. Did she end up calling you back? I wish the Clem was more active.
Originally Posted by Rwlifer
-
08-21-10 16:31 #1298Senior Member

Posts: 61My Clemens
This would be great for me, since I also live on the far East side. Did she end up calling you back? I wish the Clem was more active.
Originally Posted by Rwlifer
-
08-21-10 02:42 #1297Senior Member

Posts: 30Bust at Auburn Hills
Friends,
I jus drove back home & I saw a bust- LEO's getting a guy out of the motel, the place was filled with 3-4 Dodge one's and an impound vehicle. this happened just outside the Motel in Auburn Hills at Opdyke.
Be safe fellas.
Cheers
-
08-19-10 03:06 #1296Senior Member

Posts: 438Angel
Originally Posted by StreetMeat
wavy/curly hair?
-
08-18-10 13:59 #1295Senior Member

Posts: 52Amber - John R
Dreamed I picked up Amber at John R, skinny blond girl age 27, looks good. Got bbj and cfs for $25.
-
08-17-10 19:08 #1294Senior Member

Posts: 273John R report 8/17
I was out and about on John R today. Seems kind of quiet. Cruised up and down. Saw raina on one of the side streets drunk off her ass again. I didn't partake because she had a open container of liquor AGAIN, and not wanting to risk getting pulled over, so I passed. Finally settled with angel. About 5'6 brown hair, unshaven kitty. Subpar BJ, and wanted to be dropped off at the store. Will not repeat.
Also there is a unmarked leo(dark colored crown vic) possibly vice or narco's, four to a car, so think with the big head not the little one and be aware of your surroundings
Stay safe guys
-
08-17-10 13:02 #1293Senior Member

Posts: 120Recon only
Hit the triangle around lunch time today on a recon mission only. Seen a BSW, about a 6 on the trusty SW scale. Would have attempted a pick up, but this was recon only. Seen another BSW that was picked up by a monger, only to be dropped of at the mcdonalds at 5 and tele. Must have been out of his price range. She was atleast a 7 or 7. 5 on the SW scale. Both SW's were carrying purses, which always makes me nervous, but they both appeared to be offering services.
Stay safe
-
08-16-10 15:26 #1292Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 17Kaylee-Michigan Ave
Had a few hours last night to take the stroll. So around 10: 30 I started out in the Triangle and saw absolutely nothing of any interest. Just a couple of SW that are on the far side of 50. Nothing against older woman, just not my thing.
Made the trek down to Michigan Ave and did the stroll up and down a few times not seeing much. I finally took the shot at called Kaylee to see if she was planning on being out at all. Turned out that she was on her way downtown from her place in the burbs. She showed up about 25 minutes later.
I picked her up right near Churches Chicken and we went and found a nice dark spot. For $40 I dreamed of some wonderful BBBJDT followed up by FS. Its is a good thing she is tiny, as I do not have the biggest car.
After the deed was done I dropped her off at what I assume was her dope house and then I headed home.
She still does not have her own phone yet, still gives out the number to her friends phone. But she actually lives about 10 minutes from me, I may try to save myself the trip downtown if I can from now on. Will repeat, she may have her drug issues that are obvious. But she is good at what she does.
-
08-14-10 22:49 #1291Senior Member

Posts: 249Kaylee
So I am checking out the john r stroll. not much, the one decent gal that was there got scooped up by some guy in a pickup truck. Headed over to the vernor area and nothing there. I move to Michigan ave, and there's a few gals out, and the one that catches my eye is Kaylee. Thin cute brunette in a nice black dress. I had to do a little zig zagging to get her in the car as we kept missing the street corner.
Nice bbbjtcspit, I got my fingers wet in her freshly showered cooter. Dropped her off at the dope house, and I got some digits, but it's her "friend" ben's phone. paid .2 but she said normal was .3 and .6. She's out of my budget.
I'm glad I got to the light after as she was a bit scabbed everywhere from doing the crack and heroin. I'd repeat when the itch shows itself...
-
08-13-10 13:29 #1290Senior Member

Posts: 643Mis
Isn't MIS near Jackson thats the almost the other side of the state, check the Jackson board.
Originally Posted by Harper










Reply With Quote




