Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1659
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4074

    Hoes working from cars?

    Quote Originally Posted by John Wise  [View Original Post]
    I have been seeing a few SW working out of there cars lately, has anyone else experienced this. The problem is they all want way to much for there services. This has not happened to me since the Hollywood Hoe days of Michigan Ave.
    I experienced this about 1. 5 years ago in Columbus, Ohio. I had just dropped a date off at home and was not in the mood for a back-to-back date with the young lady. She flahed her ample D's and said follow me, which I did to a mall lot and told her thanks but no thanks.

    I guess if she were a 10, I'd have pursued things more, but we never got to donations. I remembering thinking to myself she would not be cheap if she had wheels. Ye t, on another occasion, same city, I did meet a SP at a small convenient lot. She got out of her car and into mine, and away we went to my room. Donation was. 60 and she was a 9+, IMHO. Next visit to that capital she cleaned herself up or fell in love and said, please don't call agian.

    Se La Vie, plenty of pussy to be had, so I respected her wishes. But I wished to see her again, as she was sweet, tasty, firm, cute, hot, hot, etc, etc. Be safe and good hunting. MW

  2. #1658
    Ya her boyfriend can't rob you if your not in the right spot. LOL

    Just keep picking your own spots.

    Quote Originally Posted by Oneknot  [View Original Post]
    She was a little wired about my spot and insisted upon her spot a block away. Not too shabby for a crack head.

    She provided good service for me, but was a little freaked out over the location that I chose. She insisted on her spot which was literally just a block away. Not too shabby for a crackhead.

  3. #1657

    On the JR

    Quote Originally Posted by Mich Cl  [View Original Post]
    I think I snagged the same chick. Also half and half for. 3. She was fine until we were done, when she started freaking out that her BF had passed us and recognized her, and then she started sobbing and getting weird. Then she apologized and got out. Very weird. I won't repeat bc of her freaking out. Nice BJ though.
    She was a little wired about my spot and insisted upon her spot a block away. Not too shabby for a crack head.

    She provided good service for me, but was a little freaked out over the location that I chose. She insisted on her spot which was literally just a block away. Not too shabby for a crackhead.

  4. #1656
    Quote Originally Posted by Oneknot  [View Original Post]
    Had a dream that I picked up an older blonde. Her name was either Michelle or Melissa. We went to her spot and got a decent half and half for. 3. Not a bad time but she even talked about getting a rock when we were done. Over all she was probably in her late thirties and had a nice covered body, until I saw her tits. The were deflated skin bags. Wow probably the strangest looking I have ever seen. Nice girl nice attitude. She was on the corner of Hollywood and JR. Would repeat in a pinch.
    I think I snagged the same chick. Also half and half for. 3. She was fine until we were done, when she started freaking out that her BF had passed us and recognized her, and then she started sobbing and getting weird. Then she apologized and got out. Very weird. I won't repeat bc of her freaking out. Nice BJ though.

  5. #1655

    Blond on the R

    Had a dream that I picked up an older blonde. Her name was either Michelle or Melissa. We went to her spot and got a decent half and half for. 3. Not a bad time but she even talked about getting a rock when we were done. Over all she was probably in her late thirties and had a nice covered body, until I saw her tits. The were deflated skin bags. Wow probably the strangest looking I have ever seen. Nice girl nice attitude. She was on the corner of Hollywood and JR. Would repeat in a pinch.

  6. #1654
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1019

    Test

    I had a girlfriend ever time we broke up she wanted me tested so I went to the family Doctor its just a simple blood test if your married don't worry its always a private.

  7. #1653
    Quote Originally Posted by Flabc  [View Original Post]
    I always wondered, when you guys suspect you might have something where do you go to get tested?

    Any free clinics? Do they require your identification?
    I went to the Oakland Co. Clinic in Pontiac. And it wasn't because a of a SW either. A so called everyday chic.

  8. #1652

    Testing

    Quote Originally Posted by Flabc  [View Original Post]
    Yes, I can google (which I did) and start calling one after the other. I was looking for an opinion since I'm sure quite a few people have had the necessity to go to one being in this hobby. I'm looking for a free or semi-free clinic that doesn't require your personal information, I called a couple and they require my personal info. I don't think I have anything, might start a relationship and I want to make sure I'm totally clean. I think a lot of people could benefit from this information; if they ever need it, it could come pretty handy.
    If you want free it will probably be a govt run clinic, most others will charge you for any kind of testing.

  9. #1651

    STD testing

    Try looking at anonymousstdtesting.org This would be a valuable source of information.

  10. #1650

    Same Day Std Testing dot com

    Quote Originally Posted by John Wise  [View Original Post]
    If my dick had a cold, I would Google free STD testing and pick one.
    This is a national chain that has many locations I have seen advertised heavily. No personal experience though.

    http://sameDaystdtesting.Com/

  11. #1649
    Senior Member


    Posts: 107
    Yes, I can google (which I did) and start calling one after the other. I was looking for an opinion since I'm sure quite a few people have had the necessity to go to one being in this hobby. I'm looking for a free or semi-free clinic that doesn't require your personal information, I called a couple and they require my personal info. I don't think I have anything, might start a relationship and I want to make sure I'm totally clean. I think a lot of people could benefit from this information; if they ever need it, it could come pretty handy.

    Quote Originally Posted by John Wise  [View Original Post]
    If my dick had a cold, I would Google free STD testing and pick one.

  12. #1648
    Senior Member


    Posts: 107

    Health Clinic

    I always wondered, when you guys suspect you might have something where do you go to get tested?

    Any free clinics? Do they require your identification?

  13. #1647
    Quote Originally Posted by John Wise  [View Original Post]
    Anyone remember this SW from John R, it's the chick in the bottom picture.

    http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...tte-18/5179033
    Isn't that the fat Alexus with the Alabama accent that gave you the stink-finger you couldn't get rid of? She worked with a skanky blond, and tried to get $40 for a BJ and $100 for FS until I laughed at her and kicked her out of the car. Ended up getting a BBBJ for $20 while giving her the shocker.

  14. #1646
    Quote Originally Posted by Jcard Card  [View Original Post]
    Amber may be out of jail now, probably someone else can confirm. Someone called from the number she gave me, but she never answers this number in the past, only some guy.
    She's out, but she's not back on the stroll (at lease not on the R). Word on the street is she is staying on the west side suburbs with relatives.

  15. #1645

    Amber from John R

    Amber may be out of jail now, probably someone else can confirm. Someone called from the number she gave me, but she never answers this number in the past, only some guy.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape