Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1844

    Newbie mistake. Thank you

    Thank you for the heads-up. I just discovered this forum yesterday, and I must admit I have been spending all of my spare online time reading through this forum, rather than starting with all the rules and regs.

    So far I have confirmed a few things, learned a few things, and remembered a few things I must have forgotten over the years. Thank you for maintaining this community.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mw Jrp  [View Original Post]
    25 posts and 6 months from start date; then you are a senior member. It is explained on this site. Personally, I do not consider some one who gets on here once a month and asks questions, while not reporting worthwhile intel, ideally a "date", ACTIVE!

    An active senior member reports dating happenings about weekly and has worthwhile intel, such as who, what, where, and some juicy details of how her skills, looks, and attitude were. In other words, similar to how I report.

    So, if you pm me and don't get a response it is because you have not met my criteria for active senior member in good standing. Be safe good hunting and go get some. MW.

  2. #1843

    Eva. I miss her

    Dreaming of Eva reminds me a lot of a gf I had back in high school. Only better looking and a better lay.

    Mad she may be, but she has always ever been sweet as pie in my dreams. I've heard her holler once or twice, as I loop around for another paranoid pass, but I never took it personal. She is very young and enthusiastic, and her frame is long and lean. Skinny? Not when I saw her last. Rangy. That's a term I would use to describe her.

    The other term I would use is 'notoriously absent' from my dreams lately. Any info shared on her whereabouts would be a public service. I heard (from her and another SW) that she was being 'kept' off and on by some kind of bf / s-daddy / pimp over in Southfield, and I have dreamed of her in both the JohnR and Triangle areas. No sightings for many moons, unfortunately.

    Quote Originally Posted by Oscar1234  [View Original Post]
    Deamed about Monica on John R / 8 Mile tonight. WSW with not so pretty face but good attitude. BJ 0. 2 + 0. 05 tip, I wanted a hat in that dream and it was ok.

    She told about anothe wswr, Eva, skinny that in my dream I saw on Derby 11pm, is mad and steels John's stuff. Eva was mad and screamed me when I passed her second time. Anyone dreamed her?

    Now I'm done here and going to safe home at the weekend, thanks guys! Honestly, it's a bit too hot here for me, in terms of LE.

  3. #1842
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4074

    Active Senior Member?

    25 posts and 6 months from start date; then you are a senior member. It is explained on this site. Personally, I do not consider some one who gets on here once a month and asks questions, while not reporting worthwhile intel, ideally a "date", ACTIVE!

    An active senior member reports dating happenings about weekly and has worthwhile intel, such as who, what, where, and some juicy details of how her skills, looks, and attitude were. In other words, similar to how I report.

    So, if you pm me and don't get a response it is because you have not met my criteria for active senior member in good standing. Be safe good hunting and go get some. MW.

    Quote Originally Posted by Moriarty1875  [View Original Post]
    I believe I have met this lady. Is she a bit on the tall side? If this is the same woman, I have to agree. Good soup. Glad to know she is doing better than the last time I saw her (around the same time as this post) , and that she is out of the hood. I thought her name was Lynn for a long time time, too.

    I remember that little black dress fondly. What does it take to become an 'active senior member'? (I'd love to see her again)

  4. #1841

    Leeann

    I believe I have met this lady. Is she a bit on the tall side? If this is the same woman, I have to agree. Good soup. Glad to know she is doing better than the last time I saw her (around the same time as this post) , and that she is out of the hood. I thought her name was Lynn for a long time time, too.

    I remember that little black dress fondly. What does it take to become an 'active senior member'? (I'd love to see her again)

    Quote Originally Posted by John Wise  [View Original Post]
    Sorry, I got the name wrong it's Leann.

    Got a call from Leann, she wanted me to come pick her up. I told her that I was not sure if I could make it, but I new I was going hunting. Struck out in the Triangle and on John R so I called her back and picked her up at 12 & John R. She looked a lot better then last time. She got her hair dyed and a little black dress. I am not saying she is a 10 but did look a lot better.

    Got a good almost great BBBJTCWS, BLS, no rush, good time, .25 It might be more then she is worth but she is willing to please (big time) I guess it is true what they say "old chickens make good soup" LOL.

    Safe hunting.

    J. W.

  5. #1840

    Marie

    Strolled around tonight around midnight and found a exceptional hsw named Marie at the gas station on Vernor and Woodmere. She quoted. 5 for BJ, I talked her down to. 25 she delivered well. She has a knockout body and she can't be much over 21. Keep an eye around for her, she wears a red jacket and I think she only comes out at night. She wouldn't let me photograph her but she is hot.

  6. #1839
    Quote Originally Posted by Moriarty1875  [View Original Post]
    I'm pretty sure we're talking about Melissa, here. If I recall accurately, she is over 50. She dresses pretty well sometimes, so her body looks a lot younger than it is.

    Having said that, I can tell you that even with the quick-change psychodrama this lady is truly good at what she does. I have been looking for her regularly since last fall, when I ran into her on Charleston, S of 7 mile. I managed to find her a couple of times since then. She moves around a bit.

    Be kind if you meet her, please.
    I dreamed that I hooked up with her once a few months ago and had a great time. Other than her damn near falling asleep. She has a dynamite little ass and I went for DATY. Hairless and yummy. Definite repeater. A little odd but a nice girl.

  7. #1838

    Nikki

    Quote Originally Posted by Oneknot  [View Original Post]
    I was out running an errand and decided to hit JR to see if there was any action. Rode through twice, and didn't see any SW's. Decided to phone up Nikki for a quick dream. She said give me five minutes and I'll be ready. Called her back, picked her up exactly where she said she would be. Did half and half for. 4, absolutely no drama with her. She has a good attitude. Provides reliable service, and is a new ATF for me.
    Is that Nikki with the really cute short haircut and the sexy brat attitude? That girl is a real peach, and I am really hoping someday to be considered 'senior' enough to ask for her digits. I have looked for her several times with no success.

  8. #1837

    Melissa

    Quote Originally Posted by Oneknot  [View Original Post]
    Had a dream that I picked up an older blonde. Her name was either Michelle or Melissa. We went to her spot and got a decent half and half for. 3. Not a bad time but she even talked about getting a rock when we were done. Over all she was probably in her late thirties and had a nice covered body, until I saw her tits. The were deflated skin bags. Wow probably the strangest looking I have ever seen. Nice girl nice attitude. She was on the corner of Hollywood and JR. Would repeat in a pinch.
    I'm pretty sure we're talking about Melissa, here. If I recall accurately, she is over 50. She dresses pretty well sometimes, so her body looks a lot younger than it is.

    Having said that, I can tell you that even with the quick-change psychodrama this lady is truly good at what she does. I have been looking for her regularly since last fall, when I ran into her on Charleston, S of 7 mile. I managed to find her a couple of times since then. She moves around a bit.

    Be kind if you meet her, please.

  9. #1836

    Halo. Shoulda known better

    Quote Originally Posted by John Wise  [View Original Post]
    Well just as a reminder of what kind of fucked up Bit-ch she is, this is a post by Halo after her Richard-less BF told her about the site, and what was being said about her.
    Thank you for all the good information about this little 'lady'. I am glad to know I am not just an idiot. I cannot claim that she stole from me. The cash-and-dash she was my fault, not hers. She's just doing what she feels she needs to do to survive. I won't be participating in the future, though.

    New to this community as of today. Outstanding resource already. Long time monger and first time poster. Currently I am reviewing the posts for all the SW's and places I might know.

  10. #1835

    Baldwin in pontiac

    Quote Originally Posted by Mystery Date  [View Original Post]
    Melvindale & Lincoln Park, along Dix / Toledo: Far from common, but yes, you'll find a stroller here. You're much more likely to find something on Fort St. Between Schaefer & Outer Dr, though (a couple of miles east)

    Pontiac: Baldwin St, sometimes.

    Mt. Clemens: no idea.

    Inkster: Michigan Ave, sometimes. Watch your ass, though, there's a lot of LE.
    A lot of girls out on baldwin, BSW renee great service awesome BBBJ, nice tight kitty, slim about 5 ft 6, south of walton on baldwin lots of other SW also.

    Good luck, be safe.

  11. #1834

    Tracy

    I hooked up with Tracy again last week. She jumps back and forth between the Mich Ave area and her mom's house downriver. I couldn't get a hold of her but her mom said she was staying with a friend near Mich Ave. I actually had some time so I gave it a try. Low and behold I found her walking. I never thought I would. Since I had some time I decided I needed to try FS with her. Normally it's just BBJ but I needed to see that ass.

    We went to a no-tel down on Fort st. She went into the bathroom for a shower and what turned out to be a shave too. What a nice little shaved kitty. And that tiny little ass too. We laid on the bed and talked and stroked for a while before getting down to business. She said she preffered missionary but I needed a little more variety. Side of the bed, K-9, etc. What a tight little package. After she cleaned up we talked for quite a while more. She indicated we should get going but I talked her into one of those famoust bbjcimws's. I can't go see Tracy without one of those.

    I was able to contact her again just now and I will try and see her tomorrow too. I'm worried she's going down hill and I need to get what I can while I can.

  12. #1833

    Annie's Back. John R

    Picked up Annie near John R. She had a room $40 for half and half. Nice body. 33yo WSW, small Bs. Body in pretty good shape. Cute face. She took it like a champ. I'd repeat.

  13. #1832
    Quote Originally Posted by StreetMeat  [View Original Post]
    I've heard of some reports of SW action in pontiac, mt. Clemens and melvindale.
    Melvindale & Lincoln Park, along Dix / Toledo: Far from common, but yes, you'll find a stroller here. You're much more likely to find something on Fort St. Between Schaefer & Outer Dr, though (a couple of miles east)

    Pontiac: Baldwin St, sometimes.

    Mt. Clemens: no idea.

    Inkster: Michigan Ave, sometimes. Watch your ass, though, there's a lot of LE.

  14. #1831

    Ticket

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Black885  [View Original Post]
    They will offer impeding with good record its a money grab. All cities offer equipment violation or impeding.

    No Points No Ticket
    I have to call yet on the ticket. Do I ask about this right on the phone or schedule an informal hearing?

  15. #1830

    Lucky dog!

    Quote Originally Posted by John Wise  [View Original Post]
    Picked up Gem #8, WSW. 25 yo, petite. 5' 2" ish, A's, long black hair, nice looking, very nice girl, got FS at the notel, will repeat.

    Active members can PM me for name and location.
    Stories like this make me want to go back to the D! .

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape