Thread: CookyJar's Streetwalker Photos
+
Add Report
Results 5,311 to 5,325 of 8093
-
10-30-10 22:30 #2783Senior Member

Posts: 5563RE: RE: IRIS – She's Hot
FreakLikDat,
Originally Posted by Freaklikdat
[View Original Post]
You'd better hurry before RoadKing1313 takes her home to meet his mother.
LOL.
CookyJar
-
10-30-10 17:54 #2782Senior Member

Posts: 626Iris
Spinner or not, I think that Iris is hot! Attractive appearance and what a nice body!
-
10-30-10 11:26 #2781Regular Member

Posts: 3Yes.
Cooky. I would almost take her home to meet Mother
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-10 09:41 #2780Senior Member

Posts: 232RE: IRIS – She's Hot
Damn, she is HOT. I'll be looking out for Iris when I hit the K later on today
-
10-29-10 23:33 #2779Senior Member

Posts: 5563IRIS – She's Hot (A Side by Side Comparison)
I have more pictures of this sweet little 5' 1' spinner. But, I think I am going to hold off posting them while I work on how to post them side by side in sets of ten. If it works and it's not too much trouble I may even embed the picture title – making it easier to locate the right file location.
Later, I'll give my thoughts on editing software.
CookyJar
-
10-29-10 23:20 #2778Senior Member

Posts: 5563IRIS – A True Spinner
Iris is a newbie to Kensington Avenue. She may not be around for long. She has a sweet disposition, a child like demeanor, and a friendly nature. She will either harden up or the streets will eat her up. My guess is that she will leave and go back to where ever she came from.
Iris was really jumpy during out date. She relaxed a little as we did the pictures. I could tell she was a newbie to the ave by some of the questions she asked and the stuff she told me. She gave a passable BBBJ which would have been better if she wasn't so nervous. I did not attempt FS because I had other plans. (I wasn't worried about Iris's performance because I had setup a date earlier and was expecting a couple of old friend to stop by. Iris was a pleasant diversion while I was waiting)
I got only good vibes from Iris and would do her again in a heartbeat. YMMV.
CookyJar
-
10-29-10 23:12 #2777Senior Member

Posts: 5563IRIS – A True Spinner (A Side by Side Comparison)
I have been doing side by side comparisons for years, so I don't feel like I am stealing or borrowing anyone's copyrighted idea. LOL However, SuperEloquent's idea to combine photos in one large attachment is a good idea. As we learn to twink and utilize the features within the new format and get comfortable with the improvements, things get better. (I do miss the old thumbnail views)
Originally Posted by Supereloquent
[View Original Post]
CookyJar
-
10-29-10 23:06 #2776Senior Member

Posts: 5563IRIS – A True Spinner
I have never been really sure what characteristics make a girl a spinner. At 5' 1' a buck 5 soaking wet (I'm guessing, a flexible doll, and cute as a button; by any definition, Iris is a spinner.
Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
I found Iris standing near Huntingdon station on the 'K. ' At first she looked very familiar, like a friend from the past. Once she got into my car I knew I was mistaken but I was glad – thinking, 'WOW, ' what a diamond? Although she is a miniature, she has a body to die for. Check out her firm apple booty, firm thighs and legs, and firm natural breast. She is a former dancer and a slim goodie.
CookyJar
-
10-29-10 14:16 #2775Senior Member

Posts: 5563Re: Happy Second Anniversary to Me
Congrats on two years of contributions. Here some more food for thought.
Originally Posted by Supereloquent
[View Original Post]
On the road less traveled, it's the bumps that make things interesting.
CookyJar
-
10-21-10 15:00 #2774Senior Member

Posts: 5563RE: Nicole (aka Nikki) continues
Here's another, Seva Lurker.
Originally Posted by Seva Lurker
[View Original Post]
It is not like I am going out and purposely looking for girls with itty bitty titties. Actually when I saw her in street clothing I thought that there was a lot more there then it turned out to be. What first drew me to Nicole (Nikki) was her tall slender frame and possibilities I saw underneath of her street clothing.
Click Here: To see Nicole (aka Nikki) as originally posted in the SNJ General thread.
CookyJar
-
10-21-10 01:21 #2773Senior Member

Posts: 5563Re: RE: Jessica
I was one of the frustrated. Can I get that contact info?
Originally Posted by Supereloquent
[View Original Post]
CookyJar
-
10-21-10 01:11 #2772Senior Member

Posts: 5563She is traveling on a slippery slope. Real jobs / good jobs are hard to find, especially when you have no real skills. If you have no skills and you lack a good education then you've got to hustle.
Originally Posted by Lemmesee
[View Original Post]
Thanks for the compliment. It is very important, to me, that I keep my integrity. The way you treat others is a matter of self respect.
CookyJar
-
10-20-10 22:58 #2771Senior Member

Posts: 73Good for her, if she keeps her nose clean I am sure getting a job would be no problem; problem is most of the girls don't want to get a job, really, work is so ugly they have to pay us to do it and many girls don't want to put up with the hassle, being on time, having someone telling you what to do and how to do it, etc.
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]
On the other hand she looks like a very capable receptionist and surely many mongers (some Super, some regulars, LOL) would love to help her purse and current career, if just someone could point us on the right direction.
Seriously, keep up with the good work, I personally admire your work and you are respected on the street, so there must be good reasons for it.
-
10-19-10 08:04 #2770Senior Member

Posts: 5563Chela doesn't do hard drugs. I know that is hard to believe, but it is true. I continue to warn her to stay away from main stream providers, pimps and hustlers. She continues to fly under the radar, accepting referrals only. What she really needs is a real job.
Originally Posted by Lemmesee
[View Original Post]
CookyJar
-
10-18-10 22:38 #2769Senior Member

Posts: 73Your intentions are good, no doubt, but your hard earned cash (along with part of mine) is going to support the economy of Afghanistan (heroin) and Colombia (do I need to say it? , LOL, but no good deed goes to waste, keep up with the good work!
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote






