Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Supereloquent's Reports - Philadelphia

Closed Thread
Page 50 of 215 FirstFirst ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 100 150 ... LastLast
Results 736 to 750 of 3219
This blog is moderated by Supereloquent
  1. #2484

    RE: Your Trip to Philly

    Quote Originally Posted by Jicarlo  [View Original Post]
    That is one sexy thang Super E! I just booked my tickets for my trip to Philly I'll be looking forward to writing some reviews of my own too. Anyone wanting to give me some advice or steer me toward some hot SW, PM me. I'll be touching down your way December 1.
    Have a great time here and be safe! Oh, and I almost forgot, December means Christmas will be around the corner: HO! HO! HO!

  2. #2483

    RE: Krista

    Quote Originally Posted by Street Steve  [View Original Post]
    Good and here is another I think you will like. You're a good Pal, SuperE.

    Street
    OMG, I LOVE your close-up peek-a-boo pussy pic of Krista on the street!

    Don't you love how so many SWs don't wear any panties? I have a few theories about that one.

  3. #2482
    Quote Originally Posted by Supereloquent  [View Original Post]
    PS: I love the "street" pic of Krista.
    Good and here is another I think you will like. You're a good Pal, SuperE.

    Street
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails xkis011.jpg‎  

  4. #2481

    Jessica

    That is one sexy thang Super E! I just booked my tickets for my trip to Philly I'll be looking forward to writing some reviews of my own too. Anyone wanting to give me some advice or steer me toward some hot SW, PM me. I'll be touching down your way December 1.

  5. #2480

    RE: Jessica

    There were many favorable responses to my report on Jessica, and many private inquiries as to her contact information. Here is a reminder of my report and initial pics of her. There were many pics posted afterward.

    Jessica

    Some of you were frustrated with an inability to make a connection with her, because she was out of pocket for a while with some personal issues (not drug- or jail-related), but now she is back and ready to do some business. If you had contacted me in the past about this, please feel free to renew contact.

    Keep in mind that Jessica looks and acts prime, and is very rarely on the K. She used to work BP quite a bit. She is available for considerably less than the 250 / hour deals offered by such recent graduates of the K as Ally / Bijou and Alicia. However, you can't expect that K rates will apply. This would be a particularly attractive situation for mongers who want quality, don't like the very high prices on BP for possible bait and switch or a disappointing performance, and don't want to invest the many hours of trolling on the K to find a gem only to still find her falling below expectations.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 10JessicaNudeWithKissyFace.jpg‎  

  6. #2479

    BB Code and Blind Squirrels

    Quote Originally Posted by Cephlapod Love  [View Original Post]
    Professor Super! LOL!

    Hey Prof. I did figure out how to get the single photo to show up. And

    Some

    [Maybe it was just me and my settings were messed up]

    Guess the thumbs is something the Admin will decide on.

    Thanks for the clarification.

    BB Code found here:

    http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/misc.php?do=bbcode
    Thanks for providing a link to the BB Code. I will have been a member here for two years at the end of this month, but I do not pretend to have any computer expertise. I often just bump around in the dark on this website like many of you, and, like a blind squirrel, find an acorn every now and again. Sometimes I get lucky, like figuring out how to post large single attached pics, and multiple icon pic links.

    Much of what I have picked up about BB codes was learned from the postings of other members. I mostly have used simple things like colors, bold type and how to show a link as an English phrase rather than the "http//www..." gibberish, as in BB Code List. All of this was very helpful when I set up my indexes to all of my SW reports and pics. I didn't even know there WAS a section on BB codes, or what they really were. I suspected that the coding used here was somewhat based on HTML programming language, because I had fooled around a bit with that on ebay. However, beyond that, it may as well have been a secret handshake. It was a computer language code thing that you either knew or you didn't. After reading the link, there are certain codes that still leave me baffled on how to use them. But, thanks again for providing all of us blind squirrels with the link to the acorn.

  7. #2478

    RE: Krista

    Street, you roll with an entirely different prose style from mine, but I dig it! :

    Krista and "Karen"

    You are so right, though. How could anyone call themselves a true street monger in Philly without having sampled the ubiquitous Krista?

    PS: I love the "street" pic of Krista.

  8. #2477

    Jody needs a date

    Quote Originally Posted by Supereloquent  [View Original Post]
    Sample pic of Jody from the last group of pics, sucking on my cock.
    My friend Jody needs some fun this week. If anyone wants to have some fun with her this week, contact me and I will give you her contact info. As you can see from Supers quotes, she is a fun time.

  9. #2476

    More of Jamie Lynn

    Sample pic from the last set of 10. It was again difficult to pick a favorite: so many good shots of her. Open the thumbs and see for yourself.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails JamieLynn48KneelingNude.JPG‎  

  10. #2475

    More of Jamie Lynn

    Face close-up; smiling; topless; bare back; kneeling nude; fingering herself doggie; kisses my cock.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails JamieLynn50KissesMyCock.jpg‎   JamieLynn49KissesMyCock.JPG‎   JamieLynn48KneelingNude.JPG‎   JamieLynn47FingeringHerselfDoggie.JPG‎   JamieLynn46Topless.jpg‎  

    JamieLynn45BareBack.jpg‎   JamieLynn44ToplessInNaturalLight.jpg‎   JamieLynn43FaceCloseUp.jpg‎   JamieLynn42FaceCloseUp.jpg‎   JamieLynn41ClothedSmile.jpg‎  


  11. #2474

    More of Jamie Lynn

    Sample pic from the last set of 10 posted. Again, it was very difficult to pick a favorite from these. There were many that I liked. Open up the thumbnails and see for yourself.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails JamieLynn36KneelingNude.JPG‎  

  12. #2473

    More of Jamie Lynn

    Big smile close-ups; arm tat; face and back close-up; topless; holding up her tits; nude; fingering doggie; kissing and licking my cock; getting ready to suck off the rest of my cum.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails JamieLynn40GettingReadyToSuckOffThe Rest.jpg‎   JamieLynn39LickingMyCock.jpg‎   JamieLynn38KissingMyCock.jpg‎   JamieLynn37FingeringDoggie.jpg‎   JamieLynn36KneelingNude.JPG‎  

    JamieLynn35RecliningTopless.jpg‎   JamieLynn34HoldsUpHerTits.jpg‎   JamieLynn33FaceAndBackCloseUp.jpg‎   JamieLynn32BigSmileAndArmTat.jpg‎   JamieLynn31BigSmile.jpg‎  


  13. #2472

    Aloha?

    I saw the attached pic as a thumbnail in the gallery, posted in the Honolulu Forum, and I was mentally set to buy my plane ticket.

    Juicy Bait for Hawaii

    But, alas, the post was pointing out that it was a fake pic for a BP ad, pic and information courtesy of Luvnsex2. However, there was a silver lining in this cloud: if I could design a girl that is close to my ideal desires in terms of face, hair, eyes, body and smile, this would be her. You can tell just by the way she looks in this pic that she would be one sweet little fuck bunny.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails HonoluluTreat.jpg‎  

  14. #2471

    RE: Jenn/Jen?

    Quote Originally Posted by StormRanger  [View Original Post]
    Super,

    Jenn's "waterfall" pic is awesome.
    Thank you. Timing is sometimes everything in life.

    I seem to remember someone asking her for the correct spelling of her name recently and she said it was "Jen?" I had been using the spelling Street and Rook initially used for her in their reports with pictorials. I am not blaming them; I just never asked her if it was one 'en' or two.

    Quote Originally Posted by StormRanger
    Since your first review of her I've been watching for her. I finally found her tonight. I was cruising around 6:30 just north of the 7/11 and had to stop for a light. She crossed in front of me and I saw it was Jenn. We made eye contact and I pointed up the side street, where she then waited for me. She was starting to introduce herself, but I interupted her. I said "I already know who you are Jenn, since I saw some pictures of you I've been watching for you. " She seemed pleased about that. She has seen the pics that you posted and she thinks they turned out great.
    I am glad you found her. I am also glad she liked the pics I posted. One of the best legitimate arguments that I think I have for a girl in taking and posting her pics is that it is terrific free advertising, especially if it accompanies a good report.

    Quote Originally Posted by StormRanger
    My overall impression of her is that she is a genuinely nice / cool person. She was very laid back, not nervous, stressed, or high. I didn't have lots of time, so we went to my usual parking area for a BBBJCIM. WOW she is in my "Top 5"! She really understands what feels good, and also moves around enough to give good views of her skills.
    I had nothing but excellent things to say about her looks, attitude and performance on my date with her. The only downer I had was the "pimp press" for more money at the end.

    I totally agree about her skills. She gives a great BJ. She is a great fuck too if you ever want to try her tight pussy.

    Quote Originally Posted by StormRanger
    She kept looking up at me and seemed to enjoy the reactions I was giving her. When I came, she didn't make a mess. She swallowed. Very nice. We left the parking space and I drove her home. She is independent now and had to start over with nothing when she left her pimp. She seems to have a nice place now, I hope things stay good for her.
    She is an excellent provider. She will be even better as an independent. The pressure from her former pimp to ask for high prices and push for money caused unnecessary tension.

    Quote Originally Posted by StormRanger
    Super, thanks for reporting on Jenn, she is now one of my favs.
    I said in my report that she was outstanding in every way except for the price thing, and that she would be very repeatable if she shed her pimp and the nonsense that goes with it. Now that she has, she will be the favorite of many mongers on the Ave.

  15. #2470

    Jenn RE: Money Shot Contest Winner

    Quote Originally Posted by Supereloquent  [View Original Post]
    Sometimes the front-runner stays the front runner. There wasn't a "waterfall" of interest in the contest, but the pic that started the whole idea of the contest in the first place got the most votes: Jenn's "waterfall" money shot.
    Super,

    Jenn's "waterfall" pic is awesome. Since your first review of her I've been watching for her. I finally found her tonight. I was cruising around 6:30 just north of the 7/11 and had to stop for a light. She crossed in front of me and I saw it was Jenn. We made eye contact and I pointed up the side street, where she then waited for me. She was starting to introduce herself, but I interupted her. I said "I already know who you are Jenn, since I saw some pictures of you I've been watching for you. " She seemed pleased about that. She has seen the pics that you posted and she thinks they turned out great.

    My overall impression of her is that she is a genuinely nice / cool person. She was very laid back, not nervous, stressed, or high. I didn't have lots of time, so we went to my usual parking area for a BBBJCIM. WOW she is in my "Top 5"! She really understands what feels good, and also moves around enough to give good views of her skills.

    I'm 'average' sized, and I don't understand how so many girls will only take 3-4 inches in their mouth. If I wanted half my dick sucked I should only have to pay half LOL. Jenn is one of the girls that can completely DT me. She started slow, and as I started getting fully hard she showed great technique. She didn't just DT for a second, but for almost the whole BJ. Nice and tight, and lots of tongue action too.

    She kept looking up at me and seemed to enjoy the reactions I was giving her. When I came, she didn't make a mess. She swallowed. Very nice. We left the parking space and I drove her home. She is independent now and had to start over with nothing when she left her pimp. She seems to have a nice place now, I hope things stay good for her.

    Super, thanks for reporting on Jenn, she is now one of my favs.

    Play Safe,

    SR

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape