Thread: CookyJar's Streetwalker Photos
+
Add Report
Results 5,326 to 5,340 of 8093
-
10-17-10 08:59 #2768Senior Member

Posts: 55635000th attachment
According to my new receptionist, this is my 5000th attachment in the 'CookyJar's Streetwalker Photo, ' thread. And overall, (including my attachments in the New Jersey 'General Thread, ') I have posted a total of 7,101 attachments.
(Statistics can be misleading. Over the years I have posted a few duplicates. Although my receptionist did not do the actual math, I am assuming that subtracting the duplicates from 7,098 should still leave over 5,000 individual pictures posted. These statistics merely show the number of pictures posted and not the number of individual girls featured. Even though many of the pictures were of two girls, the number of pictures posts does not imply the number of girls featured (fucked. )
My new receptionist will be receiving a little something extra for her help with these statistics. (Pictures to come at a later date)
CookyJar
-
10-17-10 08:57 #2767Senior Member

Posts: 5563New Receptionist (continued)
My new receptionist has just pointed out some interesting numbers. I joined this site on 4-30-06 a little over 4 years ago. During that 4 year period I have averaged 1.21 posts daily for a total of 1,974 posts. The ' CookyJar's Streetwalker Photos' thread just pasted the 2800 post mark.
CookyJar
-
10-17-10 08:54 #2766Senior Member

Posts: 5563New Receptionist
As a small businessman, who supports his country, in an effect to help boost our lagging economy and decrease the unemployment numbers I hired a new receptionist.
CookyJar
-
10-17-10 07:26 #2765Senior Member

Posts: 5563Re: RE: Rosa
Rosa can be fun. She is not on my top 'Ten List, ' but in a pinch she'll do. She lacks that certain freakyness I like in my ladies. For a SW she can be a little prudish for my taste.
Originally Posted by Freaklikdat
[View Original Post]
It's her body that does it for me; I could hit her doggie all night long.
CookyJar
-
10-16-10 21:36 #2764Senior Member

Posts: 5563RE: Jamie Lynn
May I be among the first to congratulate you on your 1800th report.
Originally Posted by Supereloquent
[View Original Post]
CookyJar
-
10-16-10 16:10 #2763Senior Member

Posts: 5563Re: Photo gallery is back!
Thanks for the heads-up. I've been off-line for a couple of days and had not noticed.
Originally Posted by Cephlapod Love
[View Original Post]
CookyJar
-
10-15-10 20:02 #2762Senior Member

Posts: 2243Photo gallery is back!
Just noticed that the photos are back! Yipeee!
http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/fileslist.php
Still a few glitches. But that's normal for a software upgrade like this one.
Enjoy!
-
10-15-10 09:12 #2761Senior Member

Posts: 232RE: Rosa
Nice review on my homegirl Rosa, CJ. Although I haven't hooked up with her again Rosa always shows me love whenever I see her
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]
. I actually had to stop her from kickin Chena's butt one time. LOL.
P. S. I hope this came out right since it's my first post since the new upgrade. I wonder if me being on perm mod is still effective with the new upgrade.
-
10-13-10 20:59 #2760Senior Member

Posts: 5563Rosa – YMMV
Wham, bam, Thank ya mam. That is the how most guys approach their SW dates. They figure it is alright to treat the girl like a tramp because they are paying their hard earned money. They think that because they are paying, it should not matter whether they are in a front seat or a disgusting $10 room – they are paying their 20 bucks and they want their GFE.
I take a little different approach than most. I figure, if I am paying my money I am going to do everything possible to make sure I get what I want. If that includes using a little imagination – so be it.
My last date with Rosa turned out to be a great one. It included pole dancing, a lap dance, my good friend Katie, a BBBJ from Rosa, a really hot doggie fuck with Rosa bending over the couch and a CIM finish with Katie sitting in front of me with my dick in her mouth. Nobody rushed, nobody complained and a good time was had by all.
Click Here: To see Rosa – YMMV
-
10-13-10 20:49 #2759Senior Member

Posts: 5563Rosa. YMMV
Every since FreakLikDat first post her pictures Rosa's body has fascinated me. Since that first review Rosa has been reported on several times by me and others. IMHO she is hit and miss. Others have reported that she rushes and has a negative attitude. I am not going to refute these claims, however; I'the like to try and add some suggestions for those who still choose to partake of Ms Rosa's attributes.
Originally Posted by Freaklikdat
[View Original Post]
(To see my first review on Rosa, Click here: Rosa, A big Fish in Another Pond)
Rosa has a very distinct body type. She is not a spinner. Her nicely shaped boobs taper down to a slim waist, firm belly and then flow out to shapely hips and firm round ass. Her coffee colored skin is smooth and flawless. Her face is by no means ugly, although my pictures may not do her justice, I will not claim her to be a raving beauty. What sets Rosa apart is her body.
(If you meet Rosa on the street the first thing you notice is the baggy clothing she likes to wear. At first I couldn't understand why she prefers the baggy style when she has such a nice body. Then I remembered a conversation I had with a close female friend of mine who also was gifted with a nice behind and who also preferred baggy grab. According to my friend; some women wear loosely fitting clothing in an effect to discourage men from making unwanted cat calls. I can only imagine the attention Rosa would get wearing a pair of nicely fitting jeans. You might think that because of her chosen profession Rosa would want such attention. But, most of the attention would probably be from guys passing by, LE, and rapist)
Rosa's attitude? After reading some of the negative reviews on Rosa I had to stop and think. While I have had better, I've also had lots worst. I also believe, some monger's do not take the time to consider the many aspects of what they are doing. Sometimes we forget that we are dealing with individuals and that there are sometimes vast differences in the girls we date. Not every girl is going to give a great BBBJ, not every girl is comfortable fucking in a car, not every girl is going to be willing to lay down on that nasty mattress and not every girl is intelligent enough to understand and appreciate our every need. In short; YMMV.
Originally Posted by La Chic
[View Original Post]
Click Here: Re: Rosa & Katie – YMMV (Continues)
CookyJar
-
10-13-10 20:35 #2758Senior Member

Posts: 5563Re: Rosa & Katie – YMMV (Continues)
StreetWalkers like most employees need to be evaluated as individuals. A good employer knows that sometimes bad job placement is the cause of bad performance. Sometime it is as simple as location, or putting together a compatible team. Before I set aside a worker as useless, I try to determine if there is a reasonable cause for their failure.
Most negative reports that involve 'Rushing, ' are most often preceded by, 'We drove to my favorite parking spot, ' or 'We found a dark spot to park, ' or the rare 'She suggested a nice spot where we parked. ' Not all, but most, reports of rushed dates take place in cars. Certainly, no one likes to hear, 'Are you ready to cum? ' Regardless of the circumstances, we especially don't expect to hear it within moments of beginning whatever we are doing. However, I would suspect that you are more likely to hear such comments during a $20 car date. Considered this; the monger receiving a quickie BBBJ sitting in the front of his car is doing most of his thinking with his little head, while his date is thinking of the warrants she has and the fact that no outside spot is 100% safe from LE, thugs and civilians. I myself tend to hurry more during a car date. Just as, I tend to be (as I have often reported) uncomfortable in many of the $10 spots I have visited. Thinking that every SW is going to be willing to give head for an hour while parked in a secluded area in one of the most dangerous neighborhoods in the city, where police routinely patrol, is probably unreasonable. It has been my experience, rushing occurs more often during a car date and is less likely to occur during an inside date. I cannot remember ever being rushed at my private inside spot, and I have very rarely been rushed during a date at the Carlyle. (Usually I forewarn the young lady: Please don't make me waste my time driving to the Carlyle or waste my money on a room if you don't have the time. If you have babysitting, boyfriend or any other problem; tell me now)
What does this have to do with Rosa? I have never had a car date with Rosa. Having said that; I wouldn't recommend Rosa for a straight-up BJ car date. Her BBBJ isn't her best attribute. And, because she is the nervous type, I believe she is more relaxed indoors. Also, I believe she is more use to fucking. Rosa is not the freaky type. She is not going to lick your ass, swallow you shot or let you ram a finger up her ass. As much as she tries to hide her ass, I believe she knows that most guys, once they see it, want to hit it doggie. Rosa is a better inside fucking date, than an outside BJ date – IMHO.
CookyJar
-
10-13-10 10:16 #2757Senior Member

Posts: 5563Real upskirts are damn near impossible to capture on camera. Usually when someone captures a real upskirt it's an accident. Most of the time, a real upshirt is a picture taken of a main subject which includes a secondary subject (girl) unknowingly showing more then she is aware.
Originally Posted by Seva Lurker
[View Original Post]
Staged upskirts aren't easy, either. I am not working with a big budget. I cannot pay for a crew, private location, director, actors and etc. My staged upskirts are all taken in public locals, where all of the obvious dangers prevail. It ain't easy. Ignoring the dangers, I do have some ideas I'the love to try. I want to do a upskirt on a crowded SEPTA vehicle and on a SEPTA bus bench. I have an idea for doing an upshirt in a supermarket or restaurant. Believe it or not the staging is not the biggest problem. Finding a willing subject is not the biggest problem. The problem is finding a girl in a skirt.
LOL
CookyJar
-
10-12-10 14:14 #2756Senior Member

Posts: 1123I am too and obviously there are many more of us who share that 'view'.
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]
There was a story in the Tucson, AZ paper numerous years ago. About an office building in the downtown area. Lots of glass and a on a slight incline so that at one point the sidewalk on the outside was low enough for a person walking by to be floor level on the inside.
Seems there was one lady who worked there liked to wear short dresses and her desk was there by the outside window.
More than one guy walked into the fire main sticking out from the building right there as they partook of the sights. After one fairly serious injury, the windows were darkened.
Last edited by Seva Lurker; 10-12-10 at 14:15. Reason: Lost my smiley face.
-
10-12-10 12:08 #2755Senior Member

Posts: 2243Civic Duty?
Actually, I didn't see the icon initially and had to do some looking around before I found it. If I had been smarter I would have just reported Tony instead of responding.
Originally Posted by Seva Lurker
[View Original Post]
BTW the icon is a little caution sign. Three sided triangle in the lower left corner of the grey bar at the bottom of each post.
I don't mind taking a minute or two to report egregious reports like those. I guess the couple of minutes is a small price to pay to "pay something back" to the forum and help keep the quality of the site up. Eh, so I do a little "civic duty" here from time to time.
or am I up on my high horse now? <g
-
10-11-10 14:44 #2754Senior Member

Posts: 1123Well he made it.
Originally Posted by Tony Damato
[View Original Post]
As someone already pointed out, 5 posts, 5 slams. You might want to consider retiring now while you're still batting 100%.
There is a small icon located at the bottom of each post. It is a 'report the post' to the moderator. Jackson may have his hands full with the upgrade and answering the ton of emails regarding it, but I'm sure he'd take the time to add you're name to the Banned Users Hall of Shame. You may want to peruse through that elitist list and see what caused their demise. One oft cited reason is 'looking to cause trouble'.
You may also want to read the Forum Rules, especially the second and third ones. The primary purpose of the USA Sexguide is to exchange information on where to find P4P ladies.
If you want to participate, please do so. I am sure we would all love to see what you consider prime SW material.
But if you want to criticize and be obnoxious, go somewhere else and save one of us mongers and Jackson a lot of time working to get you banned.Last edited by Seva Lurker; 10-11-10 at 20:26. Reason: Updated the info.









Reply With Quote





