Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2723
    Quote Originally Posted by Scoundrel  [View Original Post]
    Sucks doesn't it! Evidently there no longer is a general photo gallery so now we can not view the thumbnail pics as they are posted. I used to like the easy access and the ability to click on the thread button to read of the adventure. Now it seems you need to visit each forum separate to search out new pics then there is no longer a thumb view, you have to click on the link. I hope Jackson does something with it.
    The photo gallery and thumbnails were one of the best navigational tools. If you saw a picture you liked, you could click on the link and read the post. Now the process has reversed, you've got to read the review and if the girl sounds nice, click on the link. The problem is: Often the link will be to a blurry distance recon picture with no details, a picture of some guy's dick, a gapping asshole or pussy, or some ugly undesirable girl. It's like shooting blind. Picture viewing in this format is going to be hit and miss.

    Unfortunately for me; my whole purpose for visiting this site were the photos. I posted the photos of the girls I found on the street. I wasn't posting pictures of the girls I found on this site.

    Hopefully Jackson is just tinkering with the new software and the gallery and thumbnails will pop-up soon.

    CookyJar

  2. #2722
    Quote Originally Posted by Davey1965  [View Original Post]
    ...Now Cooky, maybe you can help with something I don't know. I heard a girl named Jamie overdosed and died at one of our favorite $10 houses. I haven't had a chance to talk with the owner yet but wondering if you know whom it may be.
    No! I don't know which Jamie.

    I heard the same story. I didn't believe it. I was waiting to verify it myself with a visit. I also heard this story from a SW. She claimed that LE was keeping the house on their radar. I am waiting for things to calm down before visiting by myself. I don't want to perpetuate an unsubstantiated rumor. I don't like messing with anyone's money.

    The place is a dump, but it has one redeeming positive feature. The owner – I half trusted the owner, he is not a user. Most of the other $10 spots are run by users and double as shooting galleries. You cannot trust users. The owner of that particular $10 spot is just a lonely dude trying to make some extra bucks.

    JMHO.

    CookyJar

    PS: Nice to see you're still around.

  3. #2721
    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    I really miss good ole Davey1965. This would be right up his alley. Davey knew everything that happened down on Kensington Avenue. If anyone would know, it would be Davey1965. CookyJar
    Well one thing I do know is that wasn't me peeping. Although having peep access to the Carlyle or other spots could.

    Be very funny to say the least. The stories heard over the years are funny.

    Now Cooky, maybe you can help with something I don't know. I heard a girl named Jamie overdosed and died at one.

    Of our favorite $10 houses. I haven't had a chance to talk with the owner yet but wondering if you know whom it may be. I know it's not "little Jamie" or one of the twins as I spoke with both of them yesterday and although the heard.

    Of the situation as well they don't know who it was. I do have a feeling of a recent relapse by that name who hung out at the house, but just doing my homework first.

  4. #2720
    Quote Originally Posted by Texaco Tim
    I am not any kind of an expert on boobs but always observed (from pornos) that along with the increase in size came the tell-tale scars underneath. I did not see any sign of that in your pics, including the ones where she is upside down.
    I think they can go in through the nipple as well as the armpit? She looks like she has some scars around the nipple which leads me to believe this is the case. You have to figure that someone with enough money to give this kind of gift to a SW would have found someone much younger and more worthy. Shame of it is she will probably be pencil thin in a couple months with those prized gems looking really wierd.
    JB

  5. #2719
    Quote Originally Posted by Seva Lurker
    CJ, don't be selfish. There are those of us who LOVE those 'itty bitty titties'. I'm one of them.
    You are sooooooo right! I personally prefer a smaller firm perky tit. (More than a mouth full is a waste, anyway.) What I don’t like are saggy breast with nipples pointing down at her feet. But, and this is an important but, a nice personality and attitude can overcome must physical distractions.

    Notice that I didn’t say I don’t like “Big Boobs,” they are fun and nice to play with. Amy’s were especially nice and because of her personality and the fact that she was so proud of them – I had a wonderful time. Boobs like hers (fake or real), on a body like hers are rare. Usually, natural boobs that size can only be found on bigger girls.

    I guess when I really think about it, I can get along with any size as long as they don’t sag, have a nice shape and feel to them. I am not a real fan a fakes. Most fakes look and feel like fakes – Blah.

    (What I was trying to suggest to the guy who helped Amy out, was that he could have possibly made a better choice picking out one of younger, prettier girls who were available at the time. IMHO, he likely choose Amy for her personality and other attributes and not her facial appearance. She is cute and was even cutier a little while back, but a younger girl might have held up better.)

    CookyJar

  6. #2718
    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar
    To the guy who paid for Amy's implants: I would like to suggest a few other girls who would benefits from your generosity.

    Some girls I’d like to see enhanced.

    CookyJar
    CJ, don't be selfish. There are those of us who LOVE those 'itty bitty titties'. I'm one of them.

  7. #2717

    Re: Amazing Amy

    Quote Originally Posted by Texaco Tim
    Not sure how long ago I dated her but she was much better looking then and had a very nice personality. But she was also very thin.
    I am not any kind of an expert on boobs but always observed (from pornos) that along with the increase in size came the tell-tale scars underneath. I did not see any sign of that in your pics, including the ones where she is upside down. As you stated, very nice job indeed!!!
    I also dated her back then. She was a fixture around Letterly. Some things have not changed; she had a nice personality then, she has a nice personality now. Along with the invisible scarring, they feel so natural. Craftsmanship like that has got to cost plenty of money. There is no way I’d put out that kind of money on a girl just to have her leave me a few months later.

    CookyJar

  8. #2716

    Amazing Amy

    Not sure how long ago I dated her but she was much better looking then and had a very nice personality. But she was also very thin.
    I am not any kind of an expert on boobs but always observed (from pornos) that along with the increase in size came the tell-tale scars underneath. I did not see any sign of that in your pics, including the ones where she is upside down. As you stated, very nice job indeed!!!

  9. #2715

    My Choices

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar

    1. If I had that kind of money and wanted to spend it on a SW, I’d probably have gone a little further up the line. That is; I think I could have picked someone a little more worthy. I think I would have picked, maybe, Aundria, Spicy, my favorite Moyua, or any one of the younger beauties that were working the streets at the time. Of cause personality would have been just as important as looks during my deliberations. There are a many different personalities as there are pretty faces out on the Avenue.
    To the guy who paid for Amy's implants: I would like to suggest a few other girls who would benefits from your generosity.

    Some girls I’d like to see enhanced.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Amanda.jpg‎   Aundrea.jpg‎   Darlene.jpg‎   Holly.jpg‎   Moyua.jpg‎  

    Nicole.jpg‎   Niki.jpg‎   Rachel.jpg‎   Spicy.jpg‎   Staci-Lynn.jpg‎  


  10. #2714
    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar
    I loved that show.

    Post a few of her picture after she got out. According to her, she was big but her boobs were small when she got out.

    Al would love these.

    CookyJar
    Here's the review I did on her when she first came home.

    http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...&postcount=568

  11. #2713

    Botched Boodies.

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar

    3. How much? Take my word for it, these bad boys are nice. They are round, firm and fully packed. I have seen and felt a lot of botched boob jobs, most feel tight and rubbery. There was a poor girl (Angie) I pictured whose nipples were set so high her boobs looked like sunny side-up eggs. But Amy’s are perfect in every way and must have cost an arm and a leg.

    CookyJar
    Some botched boodies. Actually, Christina’s weren’t that bad, just a little rubbery hard and tight. Blondie’s were so bad one was missing (out for repair). Diane (RIP), Camille and Nicole’s may have been better when they were new. But, they were never as great as Amy’s, IMHO

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Angie.jpg‎   Blondie.jpg‎   Camile.jpg‎   Christina.jpg‎   Diane.jpg‎  

    Nicole.jpg‎  

  12. #2712

    They are real and…

    …they are spectacular.

    It’s pretty obvious that she got some help from somebody. It is equally as obvious that we may never know who, what, when or how? Never the less, I’d like to present a few of the thoughts and questions that ran though my mind.

    1. If I had that kind of money and wanted to spend it on a SW, I’d probably have gone a little further up the line. That is; I think I could have picked someone a little more worthy. I think I would have picked, maybe, Aundra, Spicy, my favorite Moyua, or any one of the younger beauties that were working the streets at the time. Of cause personality would have been just as important as looks during my deliberations. There are as many different personalities as there are pretty faces out on the Avenue.

    2. What the hell is she doing back on the streets? Why would she leave the guy? Why would the guy leave her? If I had put out a ton of dough on some beauties like these, you’d best be believing they’d be hanging in my trophy room. There is just no way my prize tits would be down on Kensington Ave for you assholes to fondle.

    3. How much? Take my word for it, these bad boys are nice. They are round, firm and fully packed. I have seen and felt a lot of botched boob jobs, most feel tight and rubbery. There was a poor girl (Angie) I pictured whose nipples were set so high her boobs looked like sunny side-up eggs. But Amy’s are perfect in every way and must have cost an arm and a leg.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Amy 007.jpg‎   Amy 008.jpg‎   Amy 44.jpg‎   Amy 79.jpg‎   Amy 80.jpg‎  

    Amy 84.jpg‎   Amy 85.jpg‎   Amy' s Tongue 006.jpg‎   Amy 81.jpg‎   Amy 74.jpg‎  


  13. #2711

    Are they real or is it Memorex

    But; before that fantasy can begin. That one big question has to be asked and answered. So far no one has asked me. (Remember that Seinfeld episode? Jerry dumps his girlfriend after Elaine says her figure is the result of implants. And by accident Elaine later discovers the breasts are real.)

    Who am I trying to kid. Anyone with half a brain can see, they are fake. They are the best fakes I’ve ever had the pleasure of touching. If she hadn’t told me, I would have thought them to be real. If I hadn’t known her before, I would have thought them real. They feel so natural. And she loves them. She is so proud of them. She flaunts them like bright glittery diamond encrusted gold some things. She was brimming with pride when she asked me to touch them, saying, “Don’t they feel nice.”

    So who bought them? How does a girl like Amy get hold of such brilliant gems?

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Amy 000.jpg‎   Amy 002.jpg‎   Amy 010.jpg‎   Amy 012.jpg‎   Amy 47.jpg‎  

    Amy 48.jpg‎   Amy 52.jpg‎   Amy 56.jpg‎   Amy 83.jpg‎   Amy.jpg‎  


  14. #2710
    Quote Originally Posted by Blu Ray
    What a find, she is a real gem. Put a bag over it your kidding! That has to be one of the hottest bodies posted up, thanks CookieJar. Wish I was there to sample that. Keep up the good work.
    I agree. Others may not. But, in truth, the face doesn't match the body. The body is all that and the face is okay.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Amy 009.jpg‎   Amy 013.jpg‎   Amy 49.jpg‎   Amy 51.jpg‎   Amy 53.jpg‎  

    Amy 55.jpg‎   Amy 72.jpg‎   Amy 82.jpg‎   Amy 77.jpg‎   Amy 73.jpg‎  


  15. #2709
    Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Jim Wood
    Holy shit, those are some nice knockers... i hope they felt as good as they look. What a milf, not your usual skinny little crack ho. Maybe it's like in one of those movies, drug lord did the boob job for her to smuggle coke. She could hide a few keys in there I think. But now, due to the recession, they want to wait till the economy improves before moving the coke, so they have her out hooking to pay the rent in the meantime. Maybe that guy in the window is the drug lord/pimp. It all starts to add up. Man I would love to walk the dog with her while I further explore the mystery of her ta-tas.
    You would not believe how good they feel. If she hadn't told me I would have thought them real.

    You've got to wonder, what's the story behind them.

    CookyJar

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape