Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2783

    RE: RE: IRIS – She's Hot

    Quote Originally Posted by Freaklikdat  [View Original Post]
    Damn, she is HOT. I'll be looking out for Iris when I hit the K later on today
    FreakLikDat,

    You'd better hurry before RoadKing1313 takes her home to meet his mother.

    LOL.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Iris 66.jpg‎   Iris 55.jpg‎   Iris 54.jpg‎   Iris 60.jpg‎   Iris 57.jpg‎  

    Iris 53.jpg‎   Iris 61.jpg‎   Iris 67.jpg‎   Iris 63.jpg‎   Iris 52.jpg‎  


  2. #2782
    Senior Member


    Posts: 626

    Iris

    Spinner or not, I think that Iris is hot! Attractive appearance and what a nice body!

  3. #2781

    Yes.

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    I have more pictures of this sweet little 5' 1' spinner. But, I think I am going to hold off posting them while I work on how to post them side by side in sets of ten. If it works and it's not too much trouble I may even embed the picture title – making it easier to locate the right file location.

    Later, I'll give my thoughts on editing software.

    CookyJar
    Cooky. I would almost take her home to meet Mother

  4. #2780

    RE: IRIS – She's Hot

    Damn, she is HOT. I'll be looking out for Iris when I hit the K later on today

  5. #2779

    IRIS – She's Hot (A Side by Side Comparison)

    I have more pictures of this sweet little 5' 1' spinner. But, I think I am going to hold off posting them while I work on how to post them side by side in sets of ten. If it works and it's not too much trouble I may even embed the picture title – making it easier to locate the right file location.

    Later, I'll give my thoughts on editing software.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Iris 503.jpg‎  

  6. #2778

    IRIS – A True Spinner

    Iris is a newbie to Kensington Avenue. She may not be around for long. She has a sweet disposition, a child like demeanor, and a friendly nature. She will either harden up or the streets will eat her up. My guess is that she will leave and go back to where ever she came from.

    Iris was really jumpy during out date. She relaxed a little as we did the pictures. I could tell she was a newbie to the ave by some of the questions she asked and the stuff she told me. She gave a passable BBBJ which would have been better if she wasn't so nervous. I did not attempt FS because I had other plans. (I wasn't worried about Iris's performance because I had setup a date earlier and was expecting a couple of old friend to stop by. Iris was a pleasant diversion while I was waiting)

    I got only good vibes from Iris and would do her again in a heartbeat. YMMV.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Iris 004.jpg‎   Iris 39.jpg‎   Iris 51.jpg‎   Iris 49.jpg‎   Iris 41.jpg‎  

    Iris 47.jpg‎   Iris 46.jpg‎   Iris 50.jpg‎   Iris 42.jpg‎   Iris 43.jpg‎  


  7. #2777

    IRIS – A True Spinner (A Side by Side Comparison)

    Quote Originally Posted by Supereloquent  [View Original Post]

    Side-by-side comparisons in one large attachment become increasingly useful in the new format of this website to compare one pic to another, since we no longer have thumbnail views for multiple pics in a post.
    I have been doing side by side comparisons for years, so I don't feel like I am stealing or borrowing anyone's copyrighted idea. LOL However, SuperEloquent's idea to combine photos in one large attachment is a good idea. As we learn to twink and utilize the features within the new format and get comfortable with the improvements, things get better. (I do miss the old thumbnail views)

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Iris 501.jpg‎  

  8. #2776

    IRIS – A True Spinner

    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary

    SPINNER

    1. A petite woman. Denoted as a joke, whereby the petite woman is so thin she is able to be mounted and spun in a circle on an erect penis.

    2. A tiny little girl that can spin around on your dong.

    3. A woman that stands less than 5ft.3in. Giving someone above average height the ability to have sex with her on their lap and possibly spinning her like a top.

    4. A female of petite stature, enabling a wide variety of manipulations.

    5. A Spinner is a Hot little female that is 5 foot high or under and weighs under 100 pounds. They are extremely sexy and horny. You are able to pick them up during sex and literally "Spin" them, so to speak.
    I have never been really sure what characteristics make a girl a spinner. At 5' 1' a buck 5 soaking wet (I'm guessing, a flexible doll, and cute as a button; by any definition, Iris is a spinner.

    I found Iris standing near Huntingdon station on the 'K. ' At first she looked very familiar, like a friend from the past. Once she got into my car I knew I was mistaken but I was glad – thinking, 'WOW, ' what a diamond? Although she is a miniature, she has a body to die for. Check out her firm apple booty, firm thighs and legs, and firm natural breast. She is a former dancer and a slim goodie.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Iris 19.jpg‎   Iris 24.jpg‎   Iris 27.jpg‎   Iris 005.jpg‎   Iris 28.jpg‎  

    Iris 29.jpg‎   Iris 45.jpg‎   Iris 31.jpg‎   Iris 40.jpg‎   Iris 44.jpg‎  


  9. #2775

    Re: Happy Second Anniversary to Me

    Quote Originally Posted by Supereloquent  [View Original Post]

    I just passed a milepost worth some backward reflection. Two years ago today I first became a member of this website.
    Congrats on two years of contributions. Here some more food for thought.

    On the road less traveled, it's the bumps that make things interesting.

    CookyJar

  10. #2774

    RE: Nicole (aka Nikki) continues

    Quote Originally Posted by Seva Lurker  [View Original Post]
    CJ, don't be selfish. There are those of us who LOVE those 'itty bitty titties'. I'm one of them.
    Here's another, Seva Lurker.

    It is not like I am going out and purposely looking for girls with itty bitty titties. Actually when I saw her in street clothing I thought that there was a lot more there then it turned out to be. What first drew me to Nicole (Nikki) was her tall slender frame and possibilities I saw underneath of her street clothing.

    Click Here: To see Nicole (aka Nikki) as originally posted in the SNJ General thread.

    CookyJar

  11. #2773

    Re: RE: Jessica

    Quote Originally Posted by Supereloquent  [View Original Post]

    Some of you were frustrated with an inability to make a connection with her.
    I was one of the frustrated. Can I get that contact info?

    CookyJar

  12. #2772
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemmesee  [View Original Post]
    ...you are respected on the street, so there must be good reasons for it.
    She is traveling on a slippery slope. Real jobs / good jobs are hard to find, especially when you have no real skills. If you have no skills and you lack a good education then you've got to hustle.

    Thanks for the compliment. It is very important, to me, that I keep my integrity. The way you treat others is a matter of self respect.

    CookyJar

  13. #2771
    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    Chela doesn't do hard drugs. I know that is hard to believe, but it is true. I continue to warn her to stay away from main stream providers, pimps and hustlers. She continues to fly under the radar, accepting referrals only. What she really needs is a real job.

    CookyJar
    Good for her, if she keeps her nose clean I am sure getting a job would be no problem; problem is most of the girls don't want to get a job, really, work is so ugly they have to pay us to do it and many girls don't want to put up with the hassle, being on time, having someone telling you what to do and how to do it, etc.

    On the other hand she looks like a very capable receptionist and surely many mongers (some Super, some regulars, LOL) would love to help her purse and current career, if just someone could point us on the right direction.

    Seriously, keep up with the good work, I personally admire your work and you are respected on the street, so there must be good reasons for it.

  14. #2770
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemmesee  [View Original Post]
    Your intentions are good, no doubt, but your hard earned cash (along with part of mine) is going to support the economy of Afghanistan (heroin) and Colombia (do I need to say it? , LOL, but no good deed goes to waste, keep up with the good work!
    Chela doesn't do hard drugs. I know that is hard to believe, but it is true. I continue to warn her to stay away from main stream providers, pimps and hustlers. She continues to fly under the radar, accepting referrals only. What she really needs is a real job.

    CookyJar

  15. #2769
    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    As a small businessman, who supports his country, in an effect to help boost our lagging economy and decrease the unemployment numbers I hired a new receptionist.

    CookyJar
    Your intentions are good, no doubt, but your hard earned cash (along with part of mine) is going to support the economy of Afghanistan (heroin) and Colombia (do I need to say it? , LOL, but no good deed goes to waste, keep up with the good work!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape