Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1582

    Jetta

    Hooked up with Jetta. White SW, long brown hair, very pretty for a SW, small A's. I was parked on a side street near 8 & John are. As I waited to drive away I had to let an old pickup truck pass me first. As I followed, the truck stopped and Jetta got out, came up to my window, and asked if I was interested. I said what the heck and she got in. Average bbj. Very mechanical so it took a while. $.40 but couldn't really negotiate because all I had was two twenties.

    This was Friday afternoon about 6:00pm, sunny, 60-degrees. There were quite a few girls around on John R. Between 7 & 8 mile.

    Be safe.
    Last edited by Worker; 10-19-10 at 05:02. Reason: Spelling mistake

  2. #1581

    A minute too late. A beauty got away.

    I was doing my usually mongering (that's a cool word) down John are across from Centerfolds and across the street playing with a dog that was locked in a parking lot behind a fence was this amazing looking WSW in a black evening dress. She had long legs, nice long reddish brown hair and she looked like a 9 or 10 that you might find at dinner or the mall. She couldn't have been much over 20 yrs / old. I, of course, was driving the other way and asked myself if I saw what I thought I saw and I did. I got stuck at the light at 8 mile but turned around in that gas station and went by for a second look. She was gone. It really looked like one of those to good to be true situations.

    Did anybody see her today? Who was the lucky batsterd who picked her up? Give me some details, please.

    Thanks, somebody had fun tonight. I hope.

    DJ

  3. #1580

    Mandy

    Cruised down Fort tonight and didn't find much going on so I decided to change it up and go back down one block over on the I75 service drive. Didn't see anything until I came across mandy. She was Somewhere between livernois and Junction. I'm guessing there is a dope house in the neighborhood because that is where I see alot of crack hoe's.

    Mandy was a decent looking brunette with nice boobs. I was going to go for FS but when I had her pull down her pants, it looked like a hatchet wound that someone tried to superglue shut. It didn't take me long to figure out she was a serious dope fiend. It was a shame because she really wasn't too bad looking. I opted for a CBJ but she didn't have a raincoat so I told her I was going to pass. Just on the grounds she obviously had some kind of disease.

    I saw another WSW a few blocks down the road after I got rid of mandy, as she came up to my car it looked like she hadn't slept in weeks, not wanting to repeat what had just happened I just drove away and went home.

    I really need to find a reg girl with a number! I mean I love the thrill of the hunt and all but sometimes I just want to bust a nut.

  4. #1579
    Quote Originally Posted by John Wise  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any info on Kaylee.
    Is she a busty blond?

  5. #1578

    Dawn. Triangle

    Picked up Dawn in the Triangle. Took her to my spot. $.25 for BBBJTCIM. Allowed digital play. Nice tight ass and giner. She wanted $.60 for FS, I just laughed at her, and f*ked her mouth until I nutted. Full Bs. Bit of a gut, but nothing too bad. Nice a$. I'd repeat her.

  6. #1577

    Same Neighborhood, about 5pm.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bratley1055  [View Original Post]
    Did the cruise yesterday after 4. I was surprise about the lack of talent on such a nice day. I ended up settling on Peaches. Did the job for.2 but won't repeat.
    Was passing through about 5pm, was going to stop at Centerfolds, but cruised down further south. Got a flat tire and returned to 8 mile. While I had it repaired, a slim, white, blond spinner was eyeing everyone and trying to deal with the male customers next door at the gas station. She looked desperate. We made eye contact, she had a cute face, but her body was covered up. I was in no condition to hook up with the flat tire and all. By the way, her pimp was on foot nearby. I don't know what he was supposed to do when she hooked up and drove away. She had a sexy face and I would have tried, if it wasn't for the flat tire. Be safe, JackBB.

  7. #1576

    Vernor near Woodmere

    Friday night, around 10PM, found Crystal, a cute brown (Hispanic? Mixed B / W? SW who I'd sampled before.25 or so but looks 19. Nice beej WS (didn't even need to ask) Nice, funny conversation, too. Nice girl, will definitely repeat.

  8. #1575
    Quote Originally Posted by Bratley1055  [View Original Post]
    Did the cruise yesterday after 4. I was surprise about the lack of talent on such a nice day. I ended up settling on Peaches. Did the job for.2 but won't repeat.
    That girl is hilarious. She sounds like a rabid rhino when she sucks. Depending on one's mood, that's either a turn on or a turn off.

  9. #1574

    John are

    Did the cruise yesterday after 4. I was surprise about the lack of talent on such a nice day. I ended up settling on Peaches. Did the job for.2 but won't repeat.

  10. #1573
    Quote Originally Posted by John Wise  [View Original Post]
    I knew a SW named Nicky sometime ago, if I can ask.

    She was on what street North of Fenkell.

    How old was she.

    What color was she.
    JW,

    Nicky is a WSW, I would put her at a "6" on a general SW scale. Maybe a bit higher if I compare against what I normally see in Brightmoor. She looks to be in her late 20's. Dark shoulder-length hair. Maybe 5' in height, lean, with soft, smalll see's. She may have been a user, but she wasn't tweaky then, had good teeth and looked in good condition.

    I saw her on Riverdale. I circled back around and caught up with her on Keeler, between Riverdale and Virgil.

    Sound like anyone you know?

  11. #1572

    Nicky in the Brightmoor area

    I was cruising Brightmoor around the afternoon drive-time. I saw several prospects before I came upon Nicky just north of Fenkell. Dark hair, lean spinner-type. Dreamed we did a car date around the area for.2 +.05 tip. Lots of attention and affection paid. Will repeat.

  12. #1571
    Quote Originally Posted by Barond  [View Original Post]
    Had a little bit of time and rolled around the usual strolls around lunchtime today.

    Came across a nice find at the Woodmere / Vernor corner.23 year old brunnette named Star. Really nice girl- she is definately a 8 or 9.5'6,125 pounds maybe. Definately worth it.

    Does anyone do the Vernor stroll in the evenings? I wonder if this area is not loaded with top notch girls.

    Also strolled John are and Michigan- but nothing note worthy. Have not bumped into anything the past few times worthy of my cash.
    I used to see this girl on Vernor near Springwall all the time afternoons early in the summer. She was cute. Has anyone seen her lately?

  13. #1570
    Quote Originally Posted by John Wise  [View Original Post]
    Heads up for Angel's night and the few days around it. There is no Hunting Allowed those nights, all LEO will be working those nights and handing out tickets left and right to compensate for all the overtime. If you must hunt one those nights then you need to get one of those yellow caution lights (like the one's the snow plow guys use) it has worked for me the last few years. That way LE thinks your a volunteer and not a monger.

    http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000BNMOLY? Ie=UTF8&tag=shopsnet-20&linkCode=as2&camp=1789&creative=9325&creativeASIN=B000BNMOLY.

    Safe hunting.

    J. W.
    Thats funny. And smart

  14. #1569
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartan99  [View Original Post]
    Went out for a cruise down Mich / Central area and around McGraw / Proctor. Saw a tall brunette, about 32,8 in SW scale, and she passed the LE check. I was a bit leary of her. She walked down a side street to me after we made the eye contact. She reached for the door and jumped in. All good signs. She offered up the LE check. Nice solid B's. Lot of upselling, but I stated the.2 is the norm. She starts doing her thing and I ask if CIM is in the plans. She says NO. I toss out a tip and she insist CIM is not going to happen. I manage to wrap things up and donate a.02 tip. It was the worst ever. Saw her on Tarnow, North side of Michigan. Very bad dream.

    Uncle Leo is out!
    Back in the day when I was hanging loose in the game. I would just fucking nut in their mouths. There was no discussions about it. I just did it.

    Don't even talk about it man. Just nut

  15. #1568
    Quote Originally Posted by John Wise  [View Original Post]
    De-1, if you don't mind me asking what SW are you getting FS from for.1 or.2.

    I just look threw you past posts and saw a few SW posts but none of them said I got FS from SW "X" or even a BJ from SW "Y"
    John. I just re read my post. And it reads a little 'off'.

    I DID get FS for $10 multiple times. Although usually I would pay $20. Depending on how I felt.

    The BJ's would be $10. Maybe a few times a $20. Usually I would offer $10. And say that's all I had.

    The breagfast thing was definitely $4 in change and three one dollar bills. I'll never forget that. And the chick I fucked a few minutes before her was $10. I remember that too.

    I have never ever paid more than $25 for anything. And that extra $5, if paid, was always a tip.

    I also got my dick sucked before for 4 valiums. LOL. She was high on crack and I kind of talked myself into that. She was actually cool. I wish I would of fucked her but I had no condoms. And that wasn't going to happen like that. Those were the High-On days.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape