Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 19,066 to 19,080 of 21049
-
06-07-08 10:28 #1984Senior Member

Posts: 36Slim pickings
I decided to tour the old areas of Mich., McGraw, Fort St etc.. on Friday night. I do remember when SW were all over the place especially by the now gone all night diner and Eldorado motel on Mich and Livernois.
To say I was dissapointed doesn't even begin to describe it.
I saw about 6 WSW on Mich. Ave and a couple on McGraw but not one was worth even slowing down for or applying the brakes.
I did happen to notice that there were several LE looking vehicles parked on McGraw but they were not occupied.
I won't waste my time and my gas going down there until I hear things are picking up or of some other area.
If someone knows a reliable and safe WSW I can contact, please let me know. CL and other boards scare me (as they should). Don't want any more drama in my life.
-
06-06-08 00:41 #1983Senior Member

Posts: 98While on business decided to roll the known hunting grounds. Just giving a report to fellow mongers on what my eyes saw. I already had one in the bushes for today, but just was hoping to find a young 8+ rated honey for additional service.
Not as many low grade out as my last visit. Which is always good when its 90 degrees out. Wouldn't want to smell the wiff of a funky 40 to 50 year old 0 or 1 rated provider when I drive by.
Saw a decent WSW over at John R / 7 around 6pm. Wore a brown dress. I would rate as a 4-5. Just looked a little too much of a pipe smoker for my taste.
Saw a decent WSW in the 7/ Outer Drive area wearing jeans and a t-shirt. Maybe a 5 on the scale.
Saw a decent WSW rated as 5 just off the 94/ Michigan ave exit. If I wasn't such a picky bastard I prolly woulda picked up this long haired blonde for some head. Face looked a little bad, but probably do-able for some service.
-
06-05-08 23:17 #1982Senior Member

Posts: 647The guys in Grand Rapids fixed this.
Guys have been flagging all the girls off CL.
Well most of the girls in GR were rip offs anyway.
I really don't know how the guys can flag these girls off the boards so fast.
The guys must be using some kind of flagging program.
This keeps the girls on the street and hungry.
Originally Posted by Slick Jr
-
06-05-08 19:02 #1981Senior Member

Posts: 438
Originally Posted by Bigboi47
Boom. It runs in cycles, they'll b back...............eventually. $100 bucks? She'd better b at least a 10.
P.S.
At the risk of sounding like a whiner, fellas please stop the old old old toothless 1 foot in the grave hag dates, so they'll b forced to do sumthin else. I've honestly seen sum so hideous they ruin my SW apetite and I had to bail for the day.
-
06-05-08 01:00 #1980Senior Member

Posts: 643A lot of the 6-10 SW are on Craig's List getting $75-$100 for 30 min. The quality street girls have left the street.
Originally Posted by Slick Jr
-
06-04-08 17:37 #1979Senior Member

Posts: 236Crystal
Ran into this BSW/22/about 5 in looks with bad achne. Small b's. Great BJCIMS for .2. Spotted her on South side of US12 in the side street just East of Tarnow. LE was hot yesterday evening, so had her walk all the way South of the side street to the 94 service drive. She offered up, literally to a flash, the LE tests. I have seen her before, so it was just a nice scene. She did an efficent CIM. I CIM twice on her and she said the second CIM was too much. She cracked her door opened to release the second batch. Got some laughs out of that. Her skin was pretty bad, but great shape. Cute hair and personality. Will consider FS next time I see her and time permits. Nice dream. Be safe. LE were working on McGraw. Pulled some dude over for what I don't think was any infraction.
-
06-04-08 08:30 #1978Senior Member

Posts: 154Fenkel
Looks as if there was a sting through this area last night. Funny considering that it was raining the way it was. I pulled through and saw three LE at a gas station with some guy in cuffs. As soon as I past the station I looked over and saw a wrecker loading a car up, behind him was another wrecker with no load. Several cars seemed to be parked haphazardly along the road across from them. Down a few blocks more and I noticed a few unmarked units and another wrecker pulling out of a side street. I continued down to Evergreen and headed off to Schoolcraft, noticed another officer harassing a couple of girls and searching the car they were in. Not sure if they were related to the sting or not. Careful out there guys.
K
-
06-04-08 08:25 #1977Senior Member

Posts: 154There are still a few out there in specific little pockets, but are few and far between, and you have to know where to look. Most of the college girls that were here seem to be gone from the scene. It seems that most of the regulars are gone as well although a few of the ancients ones are still around. The past two years things have really gone downhill and gotten much worse. There used to be a time that if you didn't get a girl it was a rare occasion. Now, it seems as if thats the opposite now. I know that in the past two weeks I have spent roughly 30 hours dreaming with almost 0 luck. The few girls I have seen either have been swooped up quick or are just not my type.
Originally Posted by Slick Jr
K
-
06-04-08 01:20 #1976Senior Member

Posts: 438Hella Drought
Are the days of finding a 6-10 SW in the town gone? Outside of Angie (4-14-08) and I believe a WSW I saw on McGraw was prolly a 7, I seen all 1-4's, with 4 being a stretch, in '08. What ever caused the drought didn't stop the low end SW's who been out for years from walking.
-
06-02-08 14:04 #1975Senior Member

Posts: 643The pressure on 8mile from the community and business is very firm even the city of Warren is in on the act. The best bet is to catch them walking up Gratiot between 7 and 8 mile.
Originally Posted by Barond
-
05-29-08 21:31 #1974Senior Member

Posts: 128That was really the good ole days when you could go to Jumbos. I had several nights paying the hourly fee in a room at the Viking Motel. I also used to meet my favorite streetwalker just down the street from Jumbos a lot great blonde with big tits, anyhow I use to go with her all the time to a motel that was on Petersboro I believeright behind the Masonic temple, It was torn down long ago, I wish I could remember the name. If you recall were you ever in some of the other bars down there a long time ago, I was in the Charlotte lounge a few times also. I also remember the first time I ventured into streetwalkers picked up a girl in the CASS Corridor area and went to a room in the Masonic hotel, I think it was called at the time, it was on the corner of Cass and Mack or MLK BLVD. Well this was almost 20 years ago, but back then it was crazy there was quite the selection, and usually some pretty decent stuff. I have not been back in a long time live in Phoenix now, but have never seen anything out here like it was back there in the Cass corridor. I think most are right those times are never coming back.
Originally Posted by Pussylicker2
-
05-29-08 09:34 #1973Regular Member

Posts: 11Was out for a early morning drive spotted a wsw about 28 Oakwood near Dix says she needs a ride to Southgate I agree in route she offers up fs for .60 we go to safe location do the deed then drop her off says she never walks the streets just needed a ride ya ok she ask if I knew and clients that would be interested and gave me her number and it really works for how long dont know if anyone wants it pm me.
-
05-28-08 19:45 #1972Senior Member

Posts: 236Getting bad vibes
Went out for a cruise down Mich/Central area and around McGraw/Proctor. Saw a tall brunette, about 32, 8 in SW scale, and she passed the LE check. I was a bit leary of her. She walked down a side street to me after we made the eye contact. She reached for the door and jumped in. All good signs. She offered up the LE check. Nice solid B's. Lot of upselling, but I stated the .2 is the norm. She starts doing her thing and I ask if CIM is in the plans... she says NO. I toss out a tip and she insist CIM is not going to happen. I manage to wrap things up and donate a .02 tip. It was the worst ever. Saw her on Tarnow, North side of Michigan. Very bad dream.
Uncle Leo is out!!!
-
05-28-08 13:30 #1971Senior Member

Posts: 98Scoping out the east side
Well- now I know why nobody posts about action on the east side. Strolled 8/gratiot to 8/ John R and saw very little. Took John R south to Mcnichols and saw about 10 very low grade WSW and BSW. Saw one decent wsw talking to a black guy on a bike- but on a swing back she was gone. Riding 7 mile near Dequindre saw a decent thicker BSW talking on a cell phone getting picked up by a fellow monger. Saw a cute, skinny young black gal with glasses on Hoover and 8- but she must have been a civilian. Asked for a ride and she said no. Anyone see Angie down by Woodward and Holbrook lately or recommend any spots on this side of town?
-
05-24-08 05:31 #1970Senior Member

Posts: 66Looks like they are looking for creative ways to increase revenue. The bottom line must be really taking a hit in between the reduced availabilty of sw and fuel prices keeping mongers home. Use regulars, you get what you want and they get cut out of the picture.
Originally Posted by Kingdom69










Reply With Quote





