Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 17,566 to 17,580 of 21049
-
10-17-10 23:42 #3484Senior Member

Posts: 270Dawn. Triangle
Picked up Dawn in the Triangle. Took her to my spot. $.25 for BBBJTCIM. Allowed digital play. Nice tight ass and giner. She wanted $.60 for FS, I just laughed at her, and f*ked her mouth until I nutted. Full Bs. Bit of a gut, but nothing too bad. Nice a$. I'd repeat her.
-
10-17-10 09:01 #3483Senior Member

Posts: 284Same Neighborhood, about 5pm.
Was passing through about 5pm, was going to stop at Centerfolds, but cruised down further south. Got a flat tire and returned to 8 mile. While I had it repaired, a slim, white, blond spinner was eyeing everyone and trying to deal with the male customers next door at the gas station. She looked desperate. We made eye contact, she had a cute face, but her body was covered up. I was in no condition to hook up with the flat tire and all. By the way, her pimp was on foot nearby. I don't know what he was supposed to do when she hooked up and drove away. She had a sexy face and I would have tried, if it wasn't for the flat tire. Be safe, JackBB.
Originally Posted by Bratley1055
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-10 00:49 #3482Senior Member

Posts: 305Vernor near Woodmere
Friday night, around 10PM, found Crystal, a cute brown (Hispanic? Mixed B / W? SW who I'd sampled before.25 or so but looks 19. Nice beej WS (didn't even need to ask) Nice, funny conversation, too. Nice girl, will definitely repeat.
-
10-17-10 00:40 #3481Senior Member

Posts: 305That girl is hilarious. She sounds like a rabid rhino when she sucks. Depending on one's mood, that's either a turn on or a turn off.
Originally Posted by Bratley1055
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-10 15:20 #3480Senior Member

Posts: 155John are
Did the cruise yesterday after 4. I was surprise about the lack of talent on such a nice day. I ended up settling on Peaches. Did the job for.2 but won't repeat.
-
10-16-10 07:53 #3479Regular Member

Posts: 22JW,
Originally Posted by John Wise
[View Original Post]
Nicky is a WSW, I would put her at a "6" on a general SW scale. Maybe a bit higher if I compare against what I normally see in Brightmoor. She looks to be in her late 20's. Dark shoulder-length hair. Maybe 5' in height, lean, with soft, smalll see's. She may have been a user, but she wasn't tweaky then, had good teeth and looked in good condition.
I saw her on Riverdale. I circled back around and caught up with her on Keeler, between Riverdale and Virgil.
Sound like anyone you know?
-
10-14-10 18:26 #3478Regular Member

Posts: 22Nicky in the Brightmoor area
I was cruising Brightmoor around the afternoon drive-time. I saw several prospects before I came upon Nicky just north of Fenkell. Dark hair, lean spinner-type. Dreamed we did a car date around the area for.2 +.05 tip. Lots of attention and affection paid. Will repeat.
-
10-14-10 17:42 #3477Senior Member

Posts: 89I used to see this girl on Vernor near Springwall all the time afternoons early in the summer. She was cute. Has anyone seen her lately?
Originally Posted by Barond
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-10 02:32 #3476Senior Member

Posts: 36Thats funny. And smart
Originally Posted by John Wise
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-10 02:01 #3475Senior Member

Posts: 36Back in the day when I was hanging loose in the game. I would just fucking nut in their mouths. There was no discussions about it. I just did it.
Originally Posted by Spartan99
[View Original Post]
Don't even talk about it man. Just nut
-
10-14-10 01:33 #3474Senior Member

Posts: 36John. I just re read my post. And it reads a little 'off'.
Originally Posted by John Wise
[View Original Post]
I DID get FS for $10 multiple times. Although usually I would pay $20. Depending on how I felt.
The BJ's would be $10. Maybe a few times a $20. Usually I would offer $10. And say that's all I had.
The breagfast thing was definitely $4 in change and three one dollar bills. I'll never forget that. And the chick I fucked a few minutes before her was $10. I remember that too.
I have never ever paid more than $25 for anything. And that extra $5, if paid, was always a tip.
I also got my dick sucked before for 4 valiums. LOL. She was high on crack and I kind of talked myself into that. She was actually cool. I wish I would of fucked her but I had no condoms. And that wasn't going to happen like that. Those were the High-On days.
-
10-14-10 01:28 #3473Senior Member

Posts: 36I remember what they looked like John. They were so hot I figured it was a set up. I didn't do shit. Plus. I was so doped up in those days that I could not of AFFORDED that $. LOL.
Originally Posted by John Wise
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-10 01:26 #3472Senior Member

Posts: 36No problem in asking. The reason I don't name names is because the last time that I have picked up a working girl was a couple years ago. I have a girlfriend. Although we have come to an agreement that I can do this shit, if I don't mention it to her (how fucking strange is that. LOL. LONG story. So. This site and just learning where LE is and where they aren't. Is my prep work. I'm not about to lose my fucking car for something that shouldn't be illegal like this anyways.
Originally Posted by John Wise
[View Original Post]
So. The last chick was some girl off of Livernois. About 3 years ago actually. I never actually grabbed names, although I suppose I should of. I think I gave her $20. Although she may have been a charitable $25. I think I gave her an extra $5.
See. I'm an ex-drug addict & alchoholic. I know what a $10 or $20 bill looks like when your strung out. It's enough. I'm also not fat and gross and old. Although I'm sure that counts for FAR less than that green bill does (if at all.
Most of the working girls I picked up were all off Michigan Avenue. And then the good old corridor back in the mid 90's.94-95 ish. Drunk as hell. Bouncing around with my little Kid Rock Polyfuze Method blasting away. Back when I used to get fun of for listening to him. Because it seemed like NO ONE did. LOL. That's back when he was great. But I digress.
When I start back up John. I will get names. And I will grab numbers. And I will certainly give them to you, no problem. You do a lot via your postings (obviously. So I wouldn't think twice to do that.
I don't know if you read the post about the one I got for $7. LOL. It was $4 in change and three $1 bills. LOL. I had just fucked one other chick about 10 minutes before her, at the quarter car wash. With her bent over in my trunk. I did that so it would look to a passerby that I was about to wash my car. In fact. You couldn't see shit, the trunk lid was up. I finished. And this other one walked up a few minutes after the first one left. I figured fuck. She needs a rock. And I'm down for #2. So. "will you take this. LOL"
She said. "Shiittt. Thats enough to buy me breahgg-fast! "
LOL. A breakfast-rock
-
10-13-10 18:36 #3471Senior Member

Posts: 160This should go in the humor section
Originally Posted by John Wise
[View Original Post]
I am LMFAO. I must be getting old. I have done some silly things in my lifetime for the cause but this one is new to me.
Originally Posted by Roger Greene
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-10 17:00 #3470Regular Member

Posts: 21Devon Triangle
Dreamt of WSW (19-ish? Named Devon today around 4:15. BBBJTCIM (with spit. She wanted.4, told her.2, gave her.25 (extra.05 fell out of pocket and she saw it, she was getting it as tip anyway. Near Grand River and Lenore.
LEO was busting Victory around 3:45. Also saw LEO (marked van and car) at Beech Daly and Grand River with lights on.











Reply With Quote






