Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1160

    John R Hopping this AM

    Saw at least a dozen girls out at about midmorning this AM. Lots of familiar faces; I settled for Kimberly, who I imagine at least a few of you have sampled. BBBJ w/facial for the standard rate.

  2. #1159
    Just did a scouting run near triangle.

    One WSW red hair 30sih being swarmed by about 3-4 cars of mongering morons who blocked off a street to get to her. Either there are slim pickings out or these fellow mongers are none too bright.

    I also have a run down warren between evergreen and southfield that sometimes produces results. Nothing this morning.

  3. #1158

    Krissie/Kristin - John R

    Quote Originally Posted by John Wise
    Met Krissie some time ago (1 year ish) on John R, WSW, mid 40's, blond, thin, looks like S.J.P. Sarah Jessica Parker, very nice woman.

    Just was going threw my phone to clean out old #'s and she picked up, still around just not on the streets phone only (maybe maybe not)

    Have # for SENIOR MEMBERS ONLY the last time I saw her was 6 months ago, can't be doing to bad if she not on the streets and her phone works.

    Safe hunting.

    J. Dub.
    I think this is the same as this one:

    Quote Originally Posted by Mich Cl
    Saw a new one on Lantz. Tall, looked early 30s, maybe late 20s. Skinny. Blond. Claimed she "just came down to party" (i.e. get high) because she was fighting with her BF, and that she "rarely" did this.

    I doubt it.

    She had her mouth on my cock immediately. And when I told her that her pussy felt nice, she offered FS immediately.

    Anyways, a bit too skinny. I need a little meat on the bones for a hard doggy style romp. But, she took the nut like a champ.

    Didn't appear outwardly high, but took her to gas station afterwards and she was devouring a candy bar when I drove her back to the dropoff spot. So maybe she had the munchies.

    All in all, a good find that I hadn't seen before, or since.

    I saw Krissie/Kristin out walking today. She's on the streets more frequently than she is willing to admit, it appears.

  4. #1157

    Rainy Night On The Triangle

    Strolled the Triangle from 11:10 to 11:50 in the light to moderate rain.

    Nobody desperate enough to tough it out.

    Gave up and went back to my hotel.

    Better luck next trip!

    BG

  5. #1156
    Quote Originally Posted by Barond
    Does anyone do the Vernor stroll in the evenings?
    The thing about Vernor is that it's a really narrow road with slow traffic, and a ton of "civilians" out during the day and up until dusk. Can be a nice place to hunt after midnight and very early, though.

  6. #1155

    John R Updates - Amber, Patricia

    Saw Amber for some BBBJ & FS. She is the perfect wh0re. Will do anything you ask for that cash.

    Heard that Patricia is in the OCJ for some outstanding warrants for shoplifting. Has been in for a few weeks or more. No timeline on her release.

    [UPDATE: Patricia was put in jail on June 1 for shoplifting. She's got outstanding holds for violating parole too]

  7. #1154
    Quote Originally Posted by John Wise
    Picked up Jazz, for a ok BBBJTC, BLS, .2+.05 tip. Might of had a better time if I spent more $ but no way am I spending .4 or .5 on John R for a BJ. She looks good and is very nice. If your not a cheap a$$ like me give it a shot # works.

    http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...593-25/4231630

    Good luck & Safe hunting.

    J.W.
    Dreamed of this, answers, demands $ then drops to .6 settles for .4. Dreamed of a ca rdate cfs with an ok BBBJTC. Note: Must specifically mention car dates and John R to get this dream rather than a more expensive one.

  8. #1153
    Had a little bit of time and rolled around the usual strolls around lunchtime today.

    Came across a nice find at the Woodmere/Vernor corner. 23 year old brunnette named Star. Really nice girl- she is definately a 8 or 9. 5'6, 125 pounds maybe. Definately worth it.

    Does anyone do the Vernor stroll in the evenings? I wonder if this area is not loaded with top notch girls.

    Also strolled John R and Michigan- but nothing note worthy. Have not bumped into anything the past few times worthy of my cash.

  9. #1152
    Quote Originally Posted by Drlickaclit
    Lucky Bastard.

    I've been looking for that kind of arrangment for a while now. And all I get is these BP girls that overcharge you and most of them don't even do the job right!
    I agree whole heartedly with that sentiment.

  10. #1151
    Quote Originally Posted by Mich Cl
    I had a similar experience with Angel last Friday night (about 1am Sat morning, to be exact).

    She had a similar m.o., but as far as roughing her up, she specifically asked me to fuck her throat and face hard. Who am I to argue? I did until I shot my load down her throat.

    Nice girl. A bit talky, and a bit drunk. But whatever, we all have problems.

    I paid $25.
    I concur with that she seem to really enjoy bigger gus and rough play. ended up playing for around $.60. one side note. she was so drunk that she left her "protection" in my car. and I haven't seen her since to give it back.

  11. #1150
    Quote Originally Posted by John Wise
    Shannon, WSW, 23yo, 5'0", 110lbs, brunette, hot as hell, very nice, got a great, sexy BBBJTCWS, BLS, some DT, .2+.05 this girl is a easy 10 IMHO.

    I was not even hunting, just could not resist. If you where a fan of Emily's you will love this one (gem) you got to love a new toy.

    Safe hunting.

    J. Dub.
    Some of the best opportunities come along when you aren't even looking.

    I saw Toni again Monday morning, while passing through. I was late for an appointment, so there was no time. I'll have to watch for Shannon.

    Thanks for the report!

  12. #1149
    Quote Originally Posted by Mystery Date
    I'm going to be a little more vague than normal here, but hopefully the ideas here will be worthwhile. A few weeks ago I found myself on one of the far north strolls around 7AM. I saw a fairly attractive 30-ish lady walking, but I didn't really get a SW vibe from her. I gave her "the look" and she didn't return it, and in fact she kinds gave me the stinkeye, so I moved on. I went on with my hunting but didn't turn up anything worth stopping for. I was just about to give up when I saw her walking in the opposite direction on the opposite side of the road. I decided to make a run at her and pulled down a side street, made a U, and let her cross the street in front of my car, and gave her "the look" again. This time she paused, looked at me twice, then came around to the passenger side. I gestured for her to get. In, and she hesitated, but got in. I hint around at what I'm looking for, and she's super nervous. She finally comes out and says this is the first time she's ever done anything like this, and she's scared. For a change I believe her. She's seriously not a seasoned pro. She said she was only trying this because she was seriously flat broke and her husband's in jail for 8 months.

    She says she'd really only be comfortable at her own place, which can be a red flag. You don't want to be caught up in a Murphy scam, but I wasn't getting any kind of scammer vibe from her at all, so I agreed. The end result was a very nice BBBJCIM that was really good without being too professional, in a house instead of a car, all for. 2

    Flash forward a few weeks and I have a dependable provider with her own place, no roommates, and unrushed FS, BBBJ, DATY, etc. For very reasonable rates. I have this sort of arrangement with another, slightly older gal as well. In both cases, these are girls who you'd probably call "semi-pros", in that they're not looking for a clientele, more like a "sugar daddy", and when you figure that you don't have to pay for a no-tel it's barely more expensive than a normal street girl.

    The fact is that the current economy makes arrangements like this possible, as long as you keep your eyes open. The main thing is, if you're lucky enough to encounter a girl like this, treat it like the special thing it is. Be businesslike, but treat her with respect, and you'll have a dependable "relief-valve" for months or years to come.
    Lucky Bastard.

    I've been looking for that kind of arrangment for a while now. And all I get is these BP girls that overcharge you and most of them don't even do the job right!

  13. #1148

    Keep your eyes open in this economy

    I'm going to be a little more vague than normal here, but hopefully the ideas here will be worthwhile. A few weeks ago I found myself on one of the far north strolls around 7AM. I saw a fairly attractive 30-ish lady walking, but I didn't really get a SW vibe from her. I gave her "the look" and she didn't return it, and in fact she kinds gave me the stinkeye, so I moved on. I went on with my hunting but didn't turn up anything worth stopping for. I was just about to give up when I saw her walking in the opposite direction on the opposite side of the road. I decided to make a run at her and pulled down a side street, made a U, and let her cross the street in front of my car, and gave her "the look" again. This time she paused, looked at me twice, then came around to the passenger side. I gestured for her to get. in, and she hesitated, but got in. I hint around at what I'm looking for, and she's super nervous. She finally comes out and says this is the first time she's ever done anything like this, and she's scared. For a change I believe her -- she's seriously not a seasoned pro. She said she was only trying this because she was seriously flat broke and her husband's in jail for 8 months.

    She says she'd really only be comfortable at her own place, which can be a red flag -- you don't want to be caught up in a Murphy scam, but I wasn't getting any kind of scammer vibe from her at all, so I agreed. The end result was a very nice BBBJCIM that was really good without being too professional, in a house instead of a car, all for .2

    Flash forward a few weeks and I have a dependable provider with her own place, no roommates, and unrushed FS, BBBJ, DATY, etc. for very reasonable rates. I have this sort of arrangement with another, slightly older gal as well. In both cases, these are girls who you'd probably call "semi-pros", in that they're not looking for a clientele, more like a "sugar daddy", and when you figure that you don't have to pay for a no-tel it's barely more expensive than a normal street girl.

    The fact is that the current economy makes arrangements like this possible, as long as you keep your eyes open. The main thing is, if you're lucky enough to encounter a girl like this, treat it like the special thing it is -- be businesslike, but treat her with respect, and you'll have a dependable "relief-valve" for months or years to come.

  14. #1147
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxx Swank
    Hey all,

    I dreamed I was in the Triangle earlier. Around 8:30PM 1/3.

    I mined Angel.

    Angel is one for the books. She's white, about 30 or so – I'm not good at guessing ages. Wearing skintight jeans and not too thin Not the best looking but she makes it all up with personality. Her technique is a bit wanting but her effects are ambitious. I almost passed up but than you guys know how it goes when she's right there. LOL I'm glad I didn't.

    Angel is walking down the street. I circle around once or twice and she waves me in. I pull over and she climbs aboard. The first thing she does is sets her bag down at her feet. All I hear are liquor bottles clanking together. She must have had 3 or 4 fifths. LOL She kinda smelled of liquor too. The first few seconds are always awkward.

    Like a pro she suggests LE check. Everything checked out. Settle on BBBJWCIM for a 20 spot. She started at 40. I don't mind 30 because it is cold outside. But that Amy previously nabbed 44 so Angel had to make it up. Bwahahahahaha!

    We start talking while I drive a couple minutes later Angel has her titty's out calling them the "Brown Bears". Hahahahaha Angel was saying, "My Brown Bears aren't the biggest but here they are. They're nice. Do you like them blah, blah, blah " Then she starts insisting that I play with them. "Touch my Brown Bears. Play with my Brown Bears. " So I'm driving and tugging on the Brown Bears, then almost as an after thought, she starts showing off her boots. She wanted me to touch them too! It was weird. She had me checking out her boots and tugging the Brown Bears. Back and forth. I finally tell her I'm driving. Then she asks if she should start and hops right too it. LOL. Then she stops and tells me to pullover. After a few more minutes she stops again, then she tells me to rough her up a little – but a lot more graphic. LOL That was done and now she asks for a ride back to her house.

    We park in front of her place and she starts talking to me. I sat there for at least 20 minutes just talking. It was unbelievable. She seemed to be a genuinely nice person – just a little problem with addiction.

    She gave me her number and said call anytime. Anyone want to trade?
    I had a similar experience with Angel last Friday night (about 1am Sat morning, to be exact).

    She had a similar m.o., but as far as roughing her up, she specifically asked me to fuck her throat and face hard. Who am I to argue? I did until I shot my load down her throat.

    Nice girl. A bit talky, and a bit drunk. But whatever, we all have problems.

    I paid $25.

  15. #1146

    6mile/Davison

    Met an ol fav, Amy, kinda look like JohnR Amy but wit 20 more lbs, wrote about her in '08. Sorry I cant post a link - I'm on mobile. Got a notel, BJ, FS, service was A1 as always. Its been hard findin something new.
    For those who cruise the Harper stroll, be careful, Ive seen a couple trannys there recently.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape