Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1566
    Quote Originally Posted by John Wise  [View Original Post]
    De-1, if you don't mind me asking what SW are you getting FS from for.1 or.2.

    I just look threw you past posts and saw a few SW posts but none of them said I got FS from SW "X" or even a BJ from SW "Y"
    No problem in asking. The reason I don't name names is because the last time that I have picked up a working girl was a couple years ago. I have a girlfriend. Although we have come to an agreement that I can do this shit, if I don't mention it to her (how fucking strange is that. LOL. LONG story. So. This site and just learning where LE is and where they aren't. Is my prep work. I'm not about to lose my fucking car for something that shouldn't be illegal like this anyways.

    So. The last chick was some girl off of Livernois. About 3 years ago actually. I never actually grabbed names, although I suppose I should of. I think I gave her $20. Although she may have been a charitable $25. I think I gave her an extra $5.

    See. I'm an ex-drug addict & alchoholic. I know what a $10 or $20 bill looks like when your strung out. It's enough. I'm also not fat and gross and old. Although I'm sure that counts for FAR less than that green bill does (if at all.

    Most of the working girls I picked up were all off Michigan Avenue. And then the good old corridor back in the mid 90's.94-95 ish. Drunk as hell. Bouncing around with my little Kid Rock Polyfuze Method blasting away. Back when I used to get fun of for listening to him. Because it seemed like NO ONE did. LOL. That's back when he was great. But I digress.

    When I start back up John. I will get names. And I will grab numbers. And I will certainly give them to you, no problem. You do a lot via your postings (obviously. So I wouldn't think twice to do that.

    I don't know if you read the post about the one I got for $7. LOL. It was $4 in change and three $1 bills. LOL. I had just fucked one other chick about 10 minutes before her, at the quarter car wash. With her bent over in my trunk. I did that so it would look to a passerby that I was about to wash my car. In fact. You couldn't see shit, the trunk lid was up. I finished. And this other one walked up a few minutes after the first one left. I figured fuck. She needs a rock. And I'm down for #2. So. "will you take this. LOL"

    She said. "Shiittt. Thats enough to buy me breahgg-fast! "

    LOL. A breakfast-rock

  2. #1565

    This should go in the humor section

    Quote Originally Posted by John Wise  [View Original Post]
    Heads up for Angel's night and the few days around it. There is no Hunting Allowed those nights, all LEO will be working those nights and handing out tickets left and right to compensate for all the overtime. If you must hunt one those nights then you need to get one of those yellow caution lights (like the one's the snow plow guys use) it has worked for me the last few years. That way LE thinks your a volunteer and not a monger.

    http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000BNMOLY? Ie=UTF8&tag=shopsnet-20&linkCode=as2&camp=1789&creative=9325&creativeASIN=B000BNMOLY.

    Safe hunting.

    J. W.
    Quote Originally Posted by Roger Greene  [View Original Post]
    LOL, I used one last year for that reason.
    I am LMFAO. I must be getting old. I have done some silly things in my lifetime for the cause but this one is new to me.

  3. #1564

    Devon Triangle

    Dreamt of WSW (19-ish? Named Devon today around 4:15. BBBJTCIM (with spit. She wanted.4, told her.2, gave her.25 (extra.05 fell out of pocket and she saw it, she was getting it as tip anyway. Near Grand River and Lenore.

    LEO was busting Victory around 3:45. Also saw LEO (marked van and car) at Beech Daly and Grand River with lights on.

  4. #1563
    Quote Originally Posted by John Wise  [View Original Post]
    Heads up for Angel's night and the few days around it. There is no Hunting Allowed those nights, all LEO will be working those nights and handing out tickets left and right to compensate for all the overtime. If you must hunt one those nights then you need to get one of those yellow caution lights (like the one's the snow plow guys use) it has worked for me the last few years. That way LE thinks your a volunteer and not a monger.

    http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000BNMOLY? Ie=UTF8&tag=shopsnet-20&linkCode=as2&camp=1789&creative=9325&creativeASIN=B000BNMOLY.

    Safe hunting.

    J. W.
    LOL, I used one last year for that reason.

  5. #1562

    Long Stroll No Luck

    Started my stroll tonight at about midnight, Went to all notable locations that most of you frequent. Took a stroll around the triangle and up and down a few side sts. I only saw 2 BSW's on I think it was Woodbine st. First time on this stroll so I really didn't know what streets are the best. Decided to move on to the John are stroll. I went from Mcnicholes Down to 8 mile and I only saw a really sorry BSW. Cruised down 8 mile a bit and decided to turn back to John are. This time I saw a really nice 8-9 WSW walking down john are right by 8 mile. I drove by her twice trying to get her attention but she was talking on her cell phone and wouldn't acknowledge me so I kept going. At 7 mile a gorgeous young maybe 18-21yo WSW popped out of the shadows by some liquor store and looked right at me and smiled and waved. I wanted to jam on my breaks and pick her up but there was a car right behind me on my ass. Pity too because he had the same reaction as me and jammed on his breaks and picked her up. I drove around for a bit and came back but I didn't see her again so I moved on. I took John are until it ended decided to go down Woodward. On the far corner of Woodward and Ferris st across the st from me I saw 2 WSW's all dolled up Hollywood style as Mr Wise likes to call them. As I waited at the light contemplating how I was going to swoop around and pick one up they both got on the bus. I followed the bus as far as I could with all the construction on Woodward I was hoping they would get off. No luck, saw a few trannys down the Woodward strip but that's not my thing. I Decided to hit up the Fort st stroll. On my First pass I didn't see much going on except alot of big rigs parked in dark parking lots with the engines running but no one in the cabs. Turned around and went down Fort again and this time I saw a few more. I was just about to stop for a decent WSW when I saw a Detroit Police van cruising around the neighborhood. It kinda spooked me so just gave up and went home.

    Pretty lame I know, If anyone has any suggestions for any more good strolls I'd like to check them out.

  6. #1561
    Quote Originally Posted by John Wise  [View Original Post]
    Back in the late 90's or early 2000 they would not rent me a room if I brought a SW that was dressed to sexy (one of the Hollywood Hoe's, they would ask to see my date) so it was OK to OD and die on H in the room, but not F a 19yo SW
    that's funny. And also stupid (on their part, to not rent. Obviously that hotel is used for just that reason.

    On another note. I feel fucking dumb man that I never picked up any of those fine Hollywood girls. I seen them a LOT. I was back and forth to the real Hollywood at the time, all through the 90's. And one of my trips back here they were all out there. That was too good to be true to me, and I never engaged. I was not used to that and I just assumed that they were LE related. It was also at this time that I would see the sherriffs by that grocery store on the south side of MI just east of Livernois. Were they would hide out as they were busting people. I assumed that the two were connected. Again, I mostly lived in Cali at the time and only came back here periodically. One of those times had both the hollywood ho's and the LE camped out. So I left it alone.

    I was used to the early 90's to about 95. And there wasn't any of that shit then (that I remember at least)

    I guess I screwed up big time.

    How were the prices on these girls? Was it outrageous? I don't think I have ever paid more than $20 for half and half. I have paid $10 a lot as well. I hear some people on here pay more than that, but that's unnecessary unless your just being charitable.

  7. #1560
    Quote Originally Posted by Westside John  [View Original Post]
    Went out cruising Michigan ave and fort circle last night around 3am, Dead not a single SW to be seen. But I was wondering if anyone has ever stayed at crest motel on fort st. Drive by it all the time and was just wondering, kinda sick of car dates.

    Cheers
    Typical nasty little ho-tel, nothing more, nothing less. Dim, dingy, porn on the TV, check the sheets before you lay on them, blow your nut, get out, collect your key deposit.

  8. #1559
    Quote Originally Posted by Westside John  [View Original Post]
    Went out cruising Michigan ave and fort circle last night around 3am, Dead not a single SW to be seen. But I was wondering if anyone has ever stayed at crest motel on fort st. Drive by it all the time and was just wondering, kinda sick of car dates.

    Cheers
    That place is cool man. I have brought a handful of girls there multiple times in the last handful of years. It is relatively clean (I would even offer that it IS clean. Although I'm sure the black lights on the sheets may reveal otherwise)

    It's cheap too. I think it was $22 or so (3 hours) last time I went. It is also only a short-stay. You can't rent it for the night. At least that's what I was told the time I tried, although that seems very very strange.

  9. #1558

    10/9/10 Dream

    So, I was out in the Fort / Outer dr. Area at 5:30am on on this day. I rarely dream over her because the ho's are usually 2's or 3's at best. However I do regularly stroll through just to check it out to see if I find any gems. Well, this day I found Dawn. She hasn't been out since the May. Anyways, she is a brunette / red head, blue eyes, big boobs and nice big ass. She is about 5'9" I would say. She gives good service. I gave her.20 for a BBBJCIM. GREAT DT! Tongue pierced. She is a porn star quality BJ. She was real clean and smelled good. Fresh again, maybe she was in the clink for a while. Always pay her a little extra, she always takes good care or me. Not bad for a ghetto girl. No digits this time, she used to have a number and always gives it to me. I will be doing some recon and see if I can get it for senior members.

    Happy hunting my fellow mongers

  10. #1557

    New software

    Quote Originally Posted by Pussylicker2  [View Original Post]
    The new software is buggy, I have to play games to get in, it tells me I haven't activated my account. I read the suggestions, "use a different browser"? Doesn't sound like a serious suggestion, anyway I use internet explorer. I hope it gets corrected, but I don't think Jackson considers it a real problem.
    I tried to activate too, had it send new code but never got it. It doesn't interfere with login or posting though.

  11. #1556

    Crest motel

    Went out cruising Michigan ave and fort circle last night around 3am, Dead not a single SW to be seen. But I was wondering if anyone has ever stayed at crest motel on fort st. Drive by it all the time and was just wondering, kinda sick of car dates.

    Cheers

  12. #1555

    The next morning.

    So the night before went to bt's for my bday and it was grrreat, I was still amped up the next morning I woke up though and had to head home. First time cruising john are from 5 to 8 mile. I seen a couple out and decided to double back for a little red head, didn't grab her name. No dt but got the job done. Wow what a rush. Love it. .2 and was def better than $.2 For bt's. Although the Bt girl bri was 21 and no name was late 30's early 40's.

  13. #1554

    A good dream

    I had a dream last night that I found this Blonde WSW Rachel in the triangle. She was on the heavy side about a six on the striipper scale. Wet and still clean. Worth the pickup. Sorry no pics.

  14. #1553
    Quote Originally Posted by John Wise  [View Original Post]
    Picked Amy for a great BBBJTCWS, BLS, 90% DT, very nice girl and real easy to talk to. Nice to see her back and looking good (for now)

    Safe hunting.

    J. W.
    What's she look like? I'd like to check her out.

  15. #1552

    Amy

    Quote Originally Posted by John Wise  [View Original Post]
    Picked Amy for a great BBBJTCWS, BLS, 90% DT, very nice girl and real easy to talk to. Nice to see her back and looking good (for now)

    Safe hunting.

    J. W.
    Had her this AM. I found the same great service. Going back for more in a couple of days, she is definitely a good one.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape