PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 [201] 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223

Sfrancis118
10-03-22, 10:09
Anyone know what happened to Russian Nadia. Been trying her number unsuccessfully for the past few weeks.

LibidoLuvr
10-03-22, 11:37
Anyone know what happened to Russian Nadia. Been trying her number unsuccessfully for the past few weeks.I've been trying to reach her myself. She send me a cash app. The other day.

Clove719
10-03-22, 13:49
Has anyone done a date with Grace? If so, how much is she asking for? I ask because I tried picking her up one evening for a quick date and she quoted me 150. When she said that, I was thinking in my head, "Does she know where she's at?" That's way overpriced for SW value. If she wants those prices she'll need to move online. For those who don't know who Grace is, she's a young 21 year old, short girl with short blonde hair. She'll sometimes wear her signature gold hoop earrings. I'll admit that she is very attractive and kinda looks like Ana de Armas (the chick from James Bond) and has a cool personality, but not worth 150.

Clove719
10-03-22, 13:56
I been hearing rumors that Autumn hasn't been around MP for a few weeks now. Is that true? Has anyone done any dates with her recently? Let us know if anyone seen her lately, I'm missing the hell out of the good snatch.

NiteTimer
10-03-22, 15:34
Its good that she's away from here. Her head was good, but she was lousy in bed and a little too spacey for me.

Klove48
10-03-22, 18:39
Has anyone seen the "other Grace", that hangs by Pulaski & Ashton?

Old Monger
10-03-22, 18:50
Its good that she's away from here. Her head was good, but she was lousy in bed and a little too spacey for me.When she was working I liked her and value my health too much to fuck the vast majority of what is available these days. It is good that she is away because she deserves a better life than the Ashton stroll. Someone is always available to perform fellatio for cash. There is no new thing under the sun.

LuvTitz
10-03-22, 18:51
I hate rainy weather. Welcome to fall in Maryland! Anyway, I spent an hour doing fruitless loops, until I spotted Raven near the Busy Bee. Same great performance, stellar BJ and cream pie ending.

Be safe. Cops were doing numerous laps around the loop thus afternoon.

Also, has anyone seen Andrea? The last report I remember is when she narrowly escaped being shot by the neighborhood idiots.

WvJoeMonger1
10-03-22, 20:01
Oh my what the streets have done. This is Marisa in her prime now aka going by Lynn apparently. Always see her with scumbag bf. She's not a good date anyway but my what a looker back in time.How long has she been on the streets?

ShadowFox76
10-03-22, 20:09
I hate rainy weather. Welcome to fall in Maryland! Anyway, I spent an hour doing fruitless loops, until I spotted Raven near the Busy Bee. Same great performance, stellar BJ and cream pie ending.

Also, has anyone seen Andrea? The last report I remember is when she narrowly escaped being shot by the neighborhood idiots.Yeah she's always by the busy bee and she must love the rain because when I saw her it was raining as well. Damn I'm heading up tonight and I hope I can catch her.

Phyuck Yiu
10-03-22, 20:16
We need to get a phone on this one. I've been trying to catch up with her for awhile. I had her twice, months ago. Tip, she loves doggie. Makes her cum quick.

Phyuck!

Also, has anyone seen Andrea? The last report I remember is when she narrowly escaped being shot by the neighborhood idiots.

Phyuck Yiu
10-03-22, 20:42
Does anyone know her? Her name is Jess and she in BP. Use to dance. Here are a few pics of her.

Phyuck!

KenDude
10-03-22, 22:48
Has anyone seen the "other Grace", that hangs by Pulaski & Ashton?She was in the hospital for reasons I won't discuss. Don't know if she is returning to the streets when she is better. She's a nice girl, hope she decides to take another route with her life.

KenDude
10-03-22, 23:02
We need to get a phone on this one. I've been trying to catch up with her for awhile. I had her twice, months ago. Tip, she loves doggie. Makes her cum quick.

Phyuck!Cheapest is 40 $ for a flip phone and minutes at Walmart.

I've handed out a few nice ones too (Motos, blu views, etc.) seem to last anywhere from 15 minutes to a few weeks. If they don't sell it, then they pass it around to their friends until it comes up missing. I'm pretty sure in most cases they just give them to their boyfriends.

Horsetrader
10-03-22, 23:28
Has anyone seen the "other Grace", that hangs by Pulaski & Ashton?My last sighting was about 4 weeks ago and we hung out at a notel. She was in bad physical condition, worse than I've ever seen her. Still very nice personality.

JanusCanal84
10-04-22, 09:36
Is this the Raven that you guys are talking about. Not by pic by the way.

Klove48
10-04-22, 10:24
She was in the hospital for reasons I won't discuss. Don't know if she is returning to the streets when she is better. She's a nice girl, hope she decides to take another route with her life.Yeah the last time we spoke I was trying to convince her to go to the hospital. I had been trying to "put a bug in her ear" for awhile, to get off the "streets" before it was too late. I always kept it "100" with her and she sometimes listened. I just wish the best for her, because she was sooo stubborn; but she knew that I spoke truth and tried to breathe some life into her. I hope all is well. Peace.

ShadowFox76
10-04-22, 10:48
Is this the Raven that you guys are talking about. Not by pic by the way.Ohhh yeah. She's a keeper. Head game is great. And from what I hear her kitty is too. Next time I find this one she's getting cream filled.

BlueEyesFun
10-04-22, 15:19
Does anyone know her? Her name is Jess and she in BP. Use to dance. Here are a few pics of her.

Phyuck!About six months ago I pulled into the Marathon station at Patapsco & 9th for gas. After paying for gas and proceed to the pumps, this girl walks up to ask can she pump my gas for me. I told her if she was interested in doing something other than pumping gas for money to get in my car. After explaining what I was interested in doing, she said she was down and off to Tims we went. Turns out she proved to be a total waste of time. Her head game was pretty much non-existent. I mean a complete zero, a first rate dud for real. She couldn't pay me to let her suck me off again. I honestly think this could have been her first time giving this a try, she genuinely appeared to be lost and totally out of her element. Anyway, if by chance you give her a go at it, God knows I hope she has learned a little something along the way and your experience doesn't turn out like mine. As always, be safe out there on the prowl. Peace!

BEF.

Jake100
10-04-22, 15:34
Picked up M yesterday on one of the side streets past RoFo and DD on Wash Blvd. Early 20's white, thin, light brown hair with blue / grey eyes. She was in a heavy coat, so I didn't see all of the body, but small a / b cups and a little weight on her rear. Drove for a bit to let her warm up since it was cold, raining and just miserable outside. Said she'd been out for a few hours, but she smelled clean and fresh. Found a spot and she gave decent soft, wet BBBJ to completion. Took her time and took direction well. My guess is she's relatively new with no phone. If I see her again, I'll pick her up. Damage was $25.

SemiPro666
10-04-22, 15:46
Decided to hit the loop because I had an early day and figured might have some fun.

Uncle LEO really is out there making his presence apparent. Saw a big drug bust. White SUV patrolling and a few others parked with lights flashing. That along with the rain meant no one was out. I drove around a while and literally didn't see one girl out. Luckily I called up a regular and got my mic worked on anyway but usually I try to always get at least two. Stay safe out there guys.

Aamco
10-04-22, 17:14
Picked her at Ramsey and Fulton at 2 pm. Many reports on her just search her name. She is a petite little spinner. Talkative and pleasant. She is 23 yrs old. Will be 24 yrs old this month. My last two dates with her have been OK I guess but her habit is getting worse. BBBJ was good enough. She has a cute face and that means a lot with my dick in her mouth. She is distracted and preoccupied and a time waster these days. Excuses and more excuses. It's hard to get rid of her now and the better you know her the harder it gets. She can't keep a phone. She can't date anymore without getting well first. The only reason I keep seeing her is to get her pussy. She won't give it up. YMMV.

RockyB
10-04-22, 20:15
About six months ago I pulled into the Marathon station at Patapsco & 9th for gas. After paying for gas and proceed to the pumps, this girl walks up to ask can she pump my gas for me. I told her if she was interested in doing something other than pumping gas for money to get in my car. After explaining what I was interested in doing, she said she was down and off to Tims we went. Turns out she proved to be a total waste of time. Her head game was pretty much non-existent. I mean a complete zero, a first rate dud for real. She couldn't pay me to let her suck me off again. I honestly think this could have been her first time giving this a try, she genuinely appeared to be lost and totally out of her element. Anyway, if by chance you give her a go at it, God knows I hope she has learned a little something along the way and your experience doesn't turn out like mine. As always, be safe out there on the prowl. Peace!

BEF.Bumped into her. Nodded off quite a bit. Her head game was good if you could keep her awake. She's a pretty little thing though just needs some coffee 😀.

Clove719
10-04-22, 21:39
Picked her at Ramsey and Fulton at 2 pm. Many reports on her just search her name. She is a petite little spinner. Talkative and pleasant. She is 23 yrs old. Will be 24 yrs old this month. My last two dates with her have been OK I guess but her habit is getting worse. BBBJ was good enough. She has a cute face and that means a lot with my dick in her mouth. She is distracted and preoccupied and a time waster these days. Excuses and more excuses. It's hard to get rid of her now and the better you know her the harder it gets. She can't keep a phone. She can't date anymore without getting well first. The only reason I keep seeing her is to get her pussy. She won't give it up. YMMV.I've offered 120 to her to get a date with her to no luck. So honestly you might be waiting a long time. She said she doesn't do dates because of some physical problems with her snatch, which might be true. But I think it might be because she's a lesbian and her girlfriend won't let her do dates. How much did she want for the BBBJ?

Barraquda22
10-05-22, 00:44
Is this the Raven that you guys are talking about. Not by pic by the way.Ooo, I love them small and with dark hair. If there is any info for her I'd be all about having it.

BQ22.

Oakwood99
10-05-22, 08:22

Also, has anyone seen Andrea? The last report I remember is when she narrowly escaped being shot by the neighborhood idiots.I saw her last week for some fun. She told me about the shooting incident, crazy shit.

Oak.

PellyMason
10-05-22, 14:38
I heard an unsubstantiated rumor that Destiny passed a few months ago. I haven't seen her or heard about her in some time. She was looking very bad the last time I saw her about a year ago. She was from southern.

Maryland. Used to live on Furrow. I sincerely hope this rumor is false. Any word?

Rexlex
10-05-22, 15:13
Picked her at Ramsey and Fulton at 2 pm. Many reports on her just search her name. She is a petite little spinner. Talkative and pleasant. She is 23 yrs old. Will be 24 yrs old this month. My last two dates with her have been OK I guess but her habit is getting worse. BBBJ was good enough. She has a cute face and that means a lot with my dick in her mouth. She is distracted and preoccupied and a time waster these days. Excuses and more excuses. It's hard to get rid of her now and the better you know her the harder it gets. She can't keep a phone. She can't date anymore without getting well first. The only reason I keep seeing her is to get her pussy. She won't give it up. YMMV.How much is she charging? She's cute as hell I need to see her.

BoloBellgrande
10-05-22, 18:45
I heard an unsubstantiated rumor that Destiny passed a few months ago. I haven't seen her or heard about her in some time. She was looking very bad the last time I saw her about a year ago. She was from southern.

Maryland. Used to live on Furrow. I sincerely hope this rumor is false. Any word?Thank Goodness!

Right after I read your post, I called my source, just by chance, he'd just seen Destiny / Paige / Amanda no less than 2 seconds before I called him. He said she's really skinny but, still alive and living on the west side very close to West Side Shopping Center.

I know more about her exact location and living arrangement but, it's nobody's business so, I'll keep that private.

JimmyJams
10-05-22, 21:13
Picked her at Ramsey and Fulton at 2 pm. Many reports on her just search her name. She is a petite little spinner. Talkative and pleasant. She is 23 yrs old. Will be 24 yrs old this month. My last two dates with her have been OK I guess but her habit is getting worse. BBBJ was good enough. She has a cute face and that means a lot with my dick in her mouth. She is distracted and preoccupied and a time waster these days. Excuses and more excuses. It's hard to get rid of her now and the better you know her the harder it gets. She can't keep a phone. She can't date anymore without getting well first. The only reason I keep seeing her is to get her pussy. She won't give it up. YMMV.PHYUCK that little game playing beotch! She's not all that.

LuvTitz
10-05-22, 22:40
With the weather clearing up, I decided to do an afternoon hunt. Not much was out until I ran into Eastern Shore Brittany by the shopping center. Brittany is a 27 yr old WSW, 5'5", dirty blonde hair, better than average frame. She gave light speed head and had to tell her to slow down. After she got into a good rhythm, we went missionary. Pounded out that nice snatch and blasted on her stomach. Overall a good experience. Her body isn't marked up too badly. Hope she can stay that way.

Be safe.

LuvTitz
10-05-22, 22:41
I saw her last week for some fun. She told me about the shooting incident, crazy shit.

Oak.Ok. That's definitely good news. I can't wait to fill her up again.

CowboysFan
10-05-22, 23:15
Corner of Ashton and Pulaski. Had some handler with her. Said her name but I didn't catch it. Cece or something. Asked if I had 60 and I said jump in, lets talk. She wouldn't. Then said 50. She still wouldn't jump in. I eventually pulled off. Looped around and saw her get in the car with someone. Looked kinda cute and clean. Any intel?

PellyMason
10-06-22, 00:08
Thank Goodness!

Right after I read your post, I called my source, just by chance, he'd just seen Destiny / Paige / Amanda no less than 2 seconds before I called him. He said she's really skinny but, still alive and living on the west side very close to West Side Shopping Center.

I know more about her exact location and living arrangement but, it's nobody's business so, I'll keep that private.A big relief to hear that she is still around. Thank you.

Aamco
10-06-22, 03:21
Her favorite hangout is the corner of Ramsey and Payson. She is pleasant, cooperative and submissive. Her BBBJ is excellent. Her box is even better. She has a deep throat and can takes miles of dick. When she chokes and gags on deep throat dick both her eyes roll back up in her head and all you can see are the whites of her eyes. Don't miss out on her. Get her while you can. Drug use is catching up with her. She will be going to rehab soon. Attached are two old pictures from this forum. She is not this hot. Her looks are fading away.

Rexlex
10-06-22, 11:52
Her favorite hangout is the corner of Ramsey and Payson. She is pleasant, cooperative and submissive. Her BBBJ is excellent. Her box is even better. She has a deep throat and can takes miles of dick. When she chokes and gags on deep throat dick both her eyes roll back up in her head and all you can see are the whites of her eyes. Don't miss out on her. Get her while you can. Drug use is catching up with her. She will be going to rehab soon. Attached are two old pictures from this forum. She is not this hot. Her looks are fading away.What are her prices like?

Old Monger
10-06-22, 17:15
My GOAT is brown-haired MILF Heather because I can trust her not to rip me off and she will always do her best to satisfy my needs.

BMish
10-06-22, 17:21
While strolling the Garrison loop I saw a brunette MILF walker with big heavy milk tanks this afternoon. I picked her up and she introduced her self as Kay Kay. We get to my spot and I order a mic check brains and she starts off with a titty fuck talking extra dirty to me while maintaining simmering eye contact. The whole thing was very intense and euphoric even because that's not all. After the busom stroking she delivers some slow extra suction filled brains even including the family jewels. Eventually after all this stimulation I bust and she sucks extra hard till the very end which keeps me hard enough for her to give more brains and make me bust a second time 5 minutes later. Needless to say I've only had about 10 walkers pull that same scenario with me coming back for more while swallowing both times so I'm going to rate her 10/10. Earlier in the summer another garrison walker coaxed 3 nutshots out of me in one session in the sloppiest top I've ever recieved. All in all it was a good mongering mission. Too bad kay kay has no digits.

BD1965
10-06-22, 18:48
While strolling the Garrison loop I saw a brunette MILF walker with big heavy milk tanks this afternoon. I picked her up and she introduced her self as Kay Kay. We get to my spot and I order a mic check brains and she starts off with a titty fuck talking extra dirty to me while maintaining simmering eye contact. The whole thing was very intense and euphoric even because that's not all. After the busom stroking she delivers some slow extra suction filled brains even including the family jewels. Eventually after all this stimulation I bust and she sucks extra hard till the very end which keeps me hard enough for her to give more brains and make me bust a second time 5 minutes later. Needless to say I've only had about 10 walkers pull that same scenario with me coming back for more while swallowing both times so I'm going to rate her 10/10. Earlier in the summer another garrison walker coaxed 3 nutshots out of me in one session in the sloppiest top I've ever recieved. All in all it was a good mongering mission. Too bad kay kay has no digits.Description sounds like Kay / Kay Kay in the escorts section. Her recent pics don't show her face (she used to have more pics with full body too). I saw her a while back as escort, heard she may bounce between escorting and street walking. Anyway see this post if you can tell if it's her.

https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/maryland/baltimore/94433356

CowboysFan
10-06-22, 23:09
Caught her Tuesday night around midnight. Thought she was Cece but it was her. She didn't appear marked up. Had her get butt neked and give me some head and hand job release. Has a good handjob on her. Tits are still hanging in there. Will gladly repeat.

Catch her if you can!!

23 turning 24 this weekend Carissa on Fairhaven.

Hit the loops Tuesday night and a lot of talent was out. You rookies need to get out and put in some work. Post some reviews. Don't pass on this girl. But treat her right and tip her for services.Caught her Wednesday night late on Fairhaven. Not the best head gamer out there but with empty loops. I went with it.

Had a local provider stand me up. That's why I don't like getting numbers. They never seem to work or they stand you up. Discussed needs and donations and she went at it in the front seat. Her tits still look pretty damn good. I might have to inquire on a telly date with her.

Catch her if you can!!

Gambitt336
10-06-22, 23:23

Phyuck!I haven't seen her in a good minute. I don't know if she's out of the game.

Gambitt336
10-06-22, 23:29
Haven't seen this little Shawty in hot minute. Last I heard from her she had a kid, but then came back for a while. Single mom struggles. Anyone seen her? She used to do Columbia and Glen Burnie area.

BMish
10-07-22, 02:29
Description sounds like Kay / Kay Kay in the escorts section. Her recent pics don't show her face (she used to have more pics with full body too). I saw her a while back as escort, heard she may bounce between escorting and street walking. Anyway see this post if you can tell if it's her.

https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/maryland/baltimore/94433356They Kay I saw had way bigger tits, less tattoos. Also show the face if you have a pic. The one I saw was fresh out of prison in late spring early summer the chick you posted seemed more worn if you catch my drift based off the body of course.

ShootAndRoll
10-07-22, 10:00
They Kay I saw had way bigger tits, less tattoos. Also show the face if you have a pic. The one I saw was fresh out of prison in late spring early summer the chick you posted seemed more worn if you catch my drift based off the body of course.The kay posted in the link did a cash an dash on me. 3 good visits then Boom. YMMV and I always do your research.

BMish
10-07-22, 13:47
The kay posted in the link did a cash an dash on me. 3 good visits then Boom. YMMV and I always do your research.The advice is appreciated, these providers do occasionally do that every now and then.

PanchSez
10-07-22, 16:38
Description sounds like Kay / Kay Kay in the escorts section. Her recent pics don't show her face (she used to have more pics with full body too). I saw her a while back as escort, heard she may bounce between escorting and street walking. Anyway see this post if you can tell if it's her.

https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/maryland/baltimore/94433356Is this the same Kay Kay who is seen off Wilkens / triangle area?

SteveStone123
10-07-22, 22:50
Near Busy Bees at S Monroe St.

SteveStone123
10-07-22, 22:51
S Monroe St and Wilkens ave.

SteveStone123
10-07-22, 22:55
S Pulaski and Ashton St.

CowboysFan
10-07-22, 23:14
S Monroe St and Wilkens ave.Definitely not one to pass on, try her out at standard rates and tip her well!!

Oakwood99
10-07-22, 23:18
Near Busy Bees at S Monroe St.She has lost a lot of weight by this pic. Hope she turns it around before it's to late.

#3 holer.

Oak.

CowboysFan
10-07-22, 23:35
This is gabby she sent these and said I could post them I don't know how old these pics are, they aint new but theyre accurate. She lost a little weight but last I saw her this week this is still how she looks others that said they saw her can vouch I'm sure. Pic 1 and 2 are closest to how she looked when I picked her up.

Tellin you I never circled a block so goddamn fast as trying get this pickup.

Ill get her digits back to the couple trusted guys who asks phyuk cowboy I got yall.Looping the other night. I swear on one of the side streets I saw her sitting on a bucket in front of an abando house smoking a cig. I passed twice and she didn't acknowledged me. I passed.

Carlos Minor
10-08-22, 08:37
I met this cute girl last night. Nice, but very quiet, wanted $50 for BJ, I said $20 she agreed. A cup, signs of use on her hands. BJ was very poor. Once again she is pretty, but I won't repeat again. She didn't do anything bad, she is very respectful but I just don't feel the vibe. I didn't even bother to ask for number.

ShadowFox76
10-08-22, 10:48
Last night I took a chance and strolled through WW loop. I knew there was a slight chance of scoring due to it being 60 degrees and I was out there from 1:30 til about 2:20 am. Really just late night stragglers / zombies I wouldn't touch with a 10 foot pole. I also was just tired from work so I didn't feel like going to an atm. I know why majority of these girls don't have phones but God damn do it hate that in almost 2023 they don't have them. Cash app is just faster.

Anyway, I did happen to find a woman by the dope house on Washington Blvd. She did have a phone but she was hffa (hot from far away) and she was too old for me and missing teeth so I passed on her. There were people out but most of them were getting high behind the rofo. Found a cute thick black girl across from the Uhaul right up the road who kept waving me down. Asked if she had a phone, she said no. She asked if she could have some gum and begrudgingly said ok. I then ask how much for head and she said 40. Get the fuck out of here with that. Told her I pay 25 for that and she caught an attitude. This is why I never fuck with black girls. They tend to overcharge what they're worth and they always have a damn attitude. Its why I stick with white girls. More reasonable and submissive. After that I called it and drove home.

RockHard77
10-08-22, 13:42
Iv seen Gabby a few times, she usually posts up on Fairhaven & locust. Sweet girl I always opt for BBJ 20 never really had the time to smash. She told me she works at fantasies strip club if that is even true but again you never know, but I will say she has never did me wrong & has been a great provider.

RockHard77
10-08-22, 14:02
I have spotted her a few times up around the citigo gas station on Patapsco near 9th st and along 5th st. I never had the pleasure to catch her tho.

Phyuck Yiu
10-08-22, 15:46
Damn Katie is looking rough.

Phyuck!

Near Busy Bees at S Monroe St.

Old Chinese Guy
10-08-22, 16:08
I see your blonde and raise you another gorgeous blonde.

Catch her if you can and save this girl to get back to these looks.

28 yo Heather by the circle. She wears glasses now.Picked her up last night, almost didn't recognize her until she walked up to my car and asked if I recognized her (she recognized me). Was taking her to Tims and she ask to stop to pick up her medication, agreed when she used her own cash but she was lighting up in the car and I hate the smell of cigarette smoke and even more so crack in the car. Besides, it was night and lighting up in the car is extremely visible. Anyway, after she picks up her meds, head to Tims. There she spends the first 30 minutes trying to shoot up, unsuccessfully. Finally told her I didn't want to sit around any more and she finally gave up to take a shower. She is definitely looking really rough. Bruises all over her legs, arms, neck and body from shooting up and skin popping. Hands are swollen and I finally suggested she go get detox if she can't even hit a vein and get high what's the point. I think she getting close to the bottom and might actually try to get out of the life. No glasses and scummy bf was no where to be seen, she actually hadn't seen him in days. She needs to get clean or she's going to hit the point of no return.

Oakwood99
10-08-22, 19:10
S Monroe St and Wilkens ave.Don't see her as often as I use to. She was thicker when I first met her.

Puts in the work. YMMV

Oak.

CowboysFan
10-08-22, 23:36
Picked her up last night, almost didn't recognize her until she walked up to my car and asked if I recognized her (she recognized me). Was taking her to Tims and she ask to stop to pick up her medication, agreed when she used her own cash but she was lighting up in the car and I hate the smell of cigarette smoke and even more so crack in the car. Besides, it was night and lighting up in the car is extremely visible. Anyway, after she picks up her meds, head to Tims. There she spends the first 30 minutes trying to shoot up, unsuccessfully. Finally told her I didn't want to sit around any more and she finally gave up to take a shower. She is definitely looking really rough. Bruises all over her legs, arms, neck and body from shooting up and skin popping. Hands are swollen and I finally suggested she go get detox if she can't even hit a vein and get high what's the point. I think she getting close to the bottom and might actually try to get out of the life. No glasses and scummy bf was no where to be seen, she actually hadn't seen him in days. She needs to get clean or she's going to hit the point of no return.Thats sad as shit, cause at one time she was gorgeous and its not the first we've seen or last we've seen. Hope someone can clean her up. She deserves a better life. I passed her the other day and she was in those sweat pants. So I passed. My previous date with her, I didn't see her body, I only went for the head game.

Coppertone
10-09-22, 08:44
Near Busy Bees at S Monroe St.What's her name.

Shune
10-09-22, 13:07
Friday, around noon, near the Village business center by all the road construction.

Strikingly tall, dark haired white girl donned in an all black workout assemble top with a pair of dark, stylish sunglass.

Up closed, it would appear that she averages about two hours sleep a night, though that doesn't seem to slow her down. And even with her teeth in a bit need of dental work, Crystal was quite attractive none the less.

Unfortunately, I was working at the time and not looking to pick up. But for a few cigarettes and a fiver, I was treated to a flash and a quick groping of a pair of plump breasts and a shapely rear that belied her slender frame and baggy clothing. Next time, I would sure to come by in my Ford Transit conversion van for a proper experience. However, do to the somewhat frantic construction activity going on at the time and my general unfamiliarity of the area, I left without asking for her contact or any other pertinent information that would facilitate a subsequent meet. I know, I'm still kicking myself for the momentary lapped of wits. Geez, I must be getting old. LOL.

Has anyone have had the pleasure with Crystal?

Old Chinese Guy
10-09-22, 22:58
Thats sad as shit, cause at one time she was gorgeous and its not the first we've seen or last we've seen. Hope someone can clean her up. She deserves a better life. I passed her the other day and she was in those sweat pants. So I passed. My previous date with her, I didn't see her body, I only went for the head game.Yeah, we spent a bit of time together when she was clean and she always turned heads when we went out to restaurants. Think people were wondering what a cute chick was doing with a guy like myself. Unfortunately no one can clean her up except herself. I did tell her that when she was sick of the life, shooting up and not getting high because she had run out of veins, and decided to get clean, I'd help her out as long as she stayed clean. The problem is that scuzzbag she has for a bf, they pull each other down, and she really needs to stay away from him if she really wants to make it out. Yeah, she dresses in the most awful sweat and shitty teddies when she's living on the streets but she does know how to dress up well and look good when clean. Those photos are night and day, think she almost adopts a different persona when medicated.

Lyndsey1987
10-09-22, 23:59
She got picked up in a flash and almost started a few accidents. She looked even better from the front. I was told she may live on furrow.Her name is Kate if I'm not mistaken.

KenDude
10-10-22, 00:20
She goes by all three. Easy to identify her by the scar on the left side of her face by her eye but still very cute with a nice figure. Picked her up on Eagle Street off Monroe.

Picked her up and she asked for 60, we agreed on 40. Then she asked for a soda at ROFO. I agreed and she got 20 $ worth of stuff on me. After paying for the stuff, we went to my place where she asked for the 40 $ up front once inside. Remember that was what we agreed on before she spent 20 $ at ROFO. I paid her and she put it in her sock. Then proceeded to tell me that my place was "creepy" and wanted to go. She could have told me that before I paid her. (My place is a huge storage unit set up like an apt complete with 2 rooms. A living room and bedroom with all new furniture, clean sheets, new carpets, lights, paintings on the walls, etc. I'm sure WAY nicer then the abando or wherever she is from. Nicer than most people's homes) Wasn't till after she was paid that she tells me this and gives me a long list of things she won't do anyway. I returned her to the wild. As your experience may vary, pick her up at your own risk but be prepared to be disappointed. I would never repeat.

Oakwood99
10-10-22, 07:45
Thats sad as shit, cause at one time she was gorgeous and its not the first we've seen or last we've seen. Hope someone can clean her up. She deserves a better life. I passed her the other day and she was in those sweat pants. So I passed. My previous date with her, I didn't see her body, I only went for the head game.She has to clean herself up. She's no different than any other person fighting addiction. Until she comes to grip with her circumstances she will continue to spiral down a disruptive path. I wish her the best in her journey.

Oak.

Klove48
10-10-22, 11:09
She goes by all three. Easy to identify her by the scar on the left side of her face by her eye but still very cute with a nice figure. Picked her up on Eagle Street off Monroe.

Picked her up and she asked for 60, we agreed on 40. Then she asked for a soda at ROFO. I agreed and she got 20 $ worth of stuff on me. After paying for the stuff, we went to my place where she asked for the 40 $ up front once inside. Remember that was what we agreed on before she spent 20 $ at ROFO. I paid her and she put it in her sock. Then proceeded to tell me that my place was "creepy" and wanted to go. She could have told me that before I paid her. (My place is a huge storage unit set up like an apt complete with 2 rooms. A living room and bedroom with all new furniture, clean sheets, new carpets, lights, paintings on the walls, etc. I'm sure WAY nicer then the abando or wherever she is from. Nicer than most people's homes) Wasn't till after she was paid that she tells me this and gives me a long list of things she won't do anyway. I returned her to the wild. As your experience may vary, pick her up at your own risk but be prepared to be disappointed. I would never repeat.

The last time I dated her, I looked her in the face and told her that she was the worst date that I ever had. I guess YMMV. Peace.This is the report that I wrote on 9/21.

Jake100
10-10-22, 11:42
Scouting the loops mid day Friday and there wasn't really anything out except a few zombies.

Was down to my last lap and came across a short haired blonde pudgy 40-50 yo MILF named Strawberry off of MP and Wash Blvd. Talked alot, negotiated $25 for a BJ that turned into a CBJ. Some how picked up a LEO behind me on the back streets and spent a few minutes finding a quiet area. CBJ was lame and won't be repeating again.

BoloBellgrande
10-10-22, 11:55
Her name is Kate if I'm not mistaken.Whater it is, I've been told she hasn't been seen since around the time I took the picture. I think she was one of the girls that got kicked out of that house on furrow street. I could be wrong about that though.

I swear I use to see a girl that looked just like her some years ago walking all over the west side but, she wasn't a fat as she is now and was a 10 in the body and face. I'm pretty sure it's the same girl. Maybe she fell on hard times or whatever. With her looks and ass, I'm sure some guy is shacking up with her. I got a APB out in her if she ever shows up around the west side again.

Rexlex
10-10-22, 13:29
Scouting the loops mid day Friday and there wasn't really anything out except a few zombies.

Was down to my last lap and came across a short haired blonde pudgy 40-50 yo MILF named Strawberry off of MP and Wash Blvd. Talked alot, negotiated $25 for a BJ that turned into a CBJ. Some how picked up a LEO behind me on the back streets and spent a few minutes finding a quiet area. CBJ was lame and won't be repeating again.Did you get her number?

BMish
10-10-22, 18:52
Last night I took a chance and strolled through WW loop. I knew there was a slight chance of scoring due to it being 60 degrees and I was out there from 1:30 til about 2:20 am. Really just late night stragglers / zombies I wouldn't touch with a 10 foot pole. I also was just tired from work so I didn't feel like going to an atm. I know why majority of these girls don't have phones but God damn do it hate that in almost 2023 they don't have them. Cash app is just faster.

Anyway, I did happen to find a woman by the dope house on Washington Blvd. She did have a phone but she was hffa (hot from far away) and she was too old for me and missing teeth so I passed on her. There were people out but most of them were getting high behind the rofo. Found a cute thick black girl across from the Uhaul right up the road who kept waving me down. Asked if she had a phone, she said no. She asked if she could have some gum and begrudgingly said ok. I then ask how much for head and she said 40. Get the fuck out of here with that. Told her I pay 25 for that and she caught an attitude. This is why I never fuck with black girls. They tend to overcharge what they're worth and they always have a damn attitude. Its why I stick with white girls. More reasonable and submissive. After that I called it and drove home.That thick BSW is named maya. Basically might as well be called a rip off due to her death grip tier handling of a CBJ with an attitude. It was so rough and toothy I had to cancel it because she wouldn't follow directions and stop it with the teeth. After about 10 minutes of that plus her haphazardly fondling my balls and squeezing them hard I called it quits. I told her keep the $20 and made her walk back from the spot I parked at. A few minutes of recuperating from that very painful service I went back near the uhaul and picked up the spinner she was standing near. It was a brunette walker that was 27 she delivered the required service and was given a tip. My balls still hurt so I'm going to say it was a bad night even with a successful date from another walker. Fairhaven was dead, Brooklyn had a blonde walker in her underwear that was walking with her handlers. The abandoned SA had a thick BSW who was not looking to date for some reason. WW was filled with zombies, garrison was filled with zombies and 2 two spinners one black and one white. North ave was dead. 25th street and harford was filled with zombies. Upton station on Penn ave had one lanky tall walker so I didn't partake due tonliking thick walkers. MLK loop was abandoned too. Lots of fruitless loops for such a warm weekend. Kind of surprised. I might need to stick with my regulars if its like this, usually fall is the most consistent season for walkers for me.

MrKwell
10-10-22, 18:52
S Pulaski and Ashton St.Yeah that's Brandi, didn'tknow she was out that morning. Might have to give her a call tonight.

Mumford1
10-10-22, 21:21
Did you get her number?She posts online as an escort. Walks Washington boulevard sometimes but only covered head.

Crg3400
10-10-22, 21:56
This one is for OG's here. Erica died recently. I know if you didn't know not to front her the money she would run on you, but I remember her as a young girl just looking for rides.

Clove719
10-10-22, 22:59

Picked her up and she asked for 60, we agreed on 40. Then she asked for a soda at ROFO. I agreed and she got 20 $ worth of stuff on me. After paying for the stuff, we went to my place where she asked for the 40 $ up front once inside. Remember that was what we agreed on before she spent 20 $ at ROFO. I paid her and she put it in her sock. Then proceeded to tell me that my place was "creepy" and wanted to go. She could have told me that before I paid her. (My place is a huge storage unit set up like an apt complete with 2 rooms. A living room and bedroom with all new furniture, clean sheets, new carpets, lights, paintings on the walls, etc. I'm sure WAY nicer then the abando or wherever she is from. Nicer than most people's homes) Wasn't till after she was paid that she tells me this and gives me a long list of things she won't do anyway. I returned her to the wild. As your experience may vary, pick her up at your own risk but be prepared to be disappointed. I would never repeat.A good rule of mine that I use when picking up dates is to tell the SW that you'll give the money once their pants are off (whether one leg or both). It's okay for them to ask for the money up front, but just like they have their rule, mine is pants have to come off first.

JimmyJams
10-10-22, 23:01
This one is for OG's here. Erica died recently. I know if you didn't know not to front her the money she would run on you, but I remember her as a young girl just looking for rides.Horrible injector battling infections in her lower extremities. Walking around on her tiptoes from the complications.

She CHOSE. Didn't choose to be an addict but chose to be a thief. Chose not to take best medical advise. She didn't have to go yet. The injecting catches up with most of them. Sniffers rarely die unless accidental overdose.

She had her moments, pretty woman before she let the injecting ravage her body. She could be comical. And as said she would steal.

Horsetrader
10-10-22, 23:48

Picked her up and she asked for 60, we agreed on 40. Then she asked for a soda at ROFO. I agreed and she got 20 $ worth of stuff on me. After paying for the stuff, we went to my place where she asked for the 40 $ up front once inside. Remember that was what we agreed on before she spent 20 $ at ROFO. I paid her and she put it in her sock. Then proceeded to tell me that my place was "creepy" and wanted to go. She could have told me that before I paid her. (My place is a huge storage unit set up like an apt complete with 2 rooms. A living room and bedroom with all new furniture, clean sheets, new carpets, lights, paintings on the walls, etc. I'm sure WAY nicer then the abando or wherever she is from. Nicer than most people's homes) Wasn't till after she was paid that she tells me this and gives me a long list of things she won't do anyway. I returned her to the wild. As your experience may vary, pick her up at your own risk but be prepared to be disappointed. I would never repeat.Three suggestions.

First, when a girl wants something from the store, I hand her $5 and let her get it herself. If she disappears, I've only lost $5. If she wants $20 of stuff, she can spend $15 of her own money.

Second, I always park at my notel for easy get away, often this means backing into the parking space. When walking from the room to the car I verify the room door is locked and then I click my key fob only 1 time to open just the driver's door. When she wants to get in, I quickly drive away. Room key gets returned later, long after she is gone. Any girl that rips you off deserves to use that money to secure a ride back to the hood. Yea, it's a dick thing to do, but I really don't want a rip off artist in my car. I've only done this a couple times in many years of P4P dating. Once she admitted to texting her dealer to meet her at the notel so I quickly left to avoid a confrontation. As it turned out, the dealer was driving into the notel while I was driving out.

Third, always pay after.

Phyuck Yiu
10-11-22, 01:51
Has anyone seen this? Guess she is posting online. And got someone posting for her or bought one of those already verified profiles on EB.

https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view/94895143/4432979104

Phyuck!

BMoreBeast
10-11-22, 05:09
A bunch on Garrison this morning. Decided to take one of the plumper ones for a spin. Damage was 4 but it was well worth to see that phatty jiggle.

NiteTimer
10-11-22, 09:57
Three suggestions.

First, when a girl wants something from the store, I hand her $5 and let her get it herself. If she disappears, I've only lost $5. If she wants $20 of stuff, she can spend $15 of her own money.

Second, I always park at my notel for easy get away, often this means backing into the parking space. When walking from the room to the car I verify the room door is locked and then I click my key fob only 1 time to open just the driver's door. When she wants to get in, I quickly drive away. Room key gets returned later, long after she is gone. Any girl that rips you off deserves to use that money to secure a ride back to the hood. Yea, it's a dick thing to do, but I really don't want a rip off artist in my car. I've only done this a couple times in many years of P4P dating. Once she admitted to texting her dealer to meet her at the notel so I quickly left to avoid a confrontation. As it turned out, the dealer was driving into the notel while I was driving out.

Third, always pay after.You just gave excellent advice. I'm sorry. Even seasoned vets get burned. Been there. Shake it off. Learn from it,; on to the next one. Peace.

JanusCanal84
10-11-22, 11:08
Has anyone seen this? Guess she is posting online. And got someone posting for her or bought one of those already verified profiles on EB.

Phyuck!That is her current form. The number in the add is different from what I have though which ends in 2562.

JanusCanal84
10-11-22, 11:09
Has anyone seen this girl recently. The number that I have which she has been using for years goes straight to voicemail. Usually when that happens she's in rehab or just turned off but I haven't had any success recently.

Klove48
10-11-22, 11:33
Was riding thru the circle last night and saw this cute PAWG walking down Cole St. I stopped as she walked pass and she came back and got in and introduced herself as Shannon. It was my first time meeting or seeing her, so I had to do a quick interview before I proceeded. She was real cool and wanted $. 6 for f / s, but agreed to my terms. She spoke very well and we had a great conversation on the way to my spot. She's a Wsw, about 5'2"- 5'3", mixed blonde hair, 140 lbs, and she wears glasses. When she disrobed she revealed a nice set of "D cups", and a nice plump, round ass, with a little extra in the middle. Definitely not "fat" but "phat". Once the ice was broken she became very passionate and gave a A+ BBBJ. The box was nice and wet and she really got into it. She stated that she stays in "sand town" but has been hanging by the circle for a few weeks. A great experience to kick-off my bday. A definite repeat. No phone, so I hope to catch her again. Peace.

LexMar
10-11-22, 11:48
This one is for OG's here. Erica died recently. I know if you didn't know not to front her the money she would run on you, but I remember her as a young girl just looking for rides.Which Erica? And what location?

I know an Erica in Brooklyn / GB area off Potee.

Budge96
10-11-22, 12:29
This one is for OG's here. Erica died recently. I know if you didn't know not to front her the money she would run on you, but I remember her as a young girl just looking for rides.Wow rip off Erica met her demise huh? Sorry to hear that she really wasn't a bad kid just preferred to run than do the deed, LOL. A friend reminded me he picked her up from.

Baha dance club in the harbor years back and I seem to recall that night but it was before I knew about Wilkins and Patterson Park.

I dated her like once way back ten or more years and she kept quitting sucking and trying to hand job me, haha I was like no no no! That was all the intro o needed to steer well clear despite the waving and winking and desperate attempts at getting me to stop for her.

No one deserves to meet an end like this rest in peace girl, God bless, B.

Mumford1
10-11-22, 14:43
Has anyone seen this girl recently. The number that I have which she has been using for years goes straight to voicemail. Usually when that happens she's in rehab or just turned off but I haven't had any success recently.When was the last time you saw her?

Phyuck Yiu
10-11-22, 15:35
Yall remember some years ago we had a vigilante that took to the streets and was bothering us and the girls around. What ever happened to that dude? I remember him filming the dates and their John's. Ain't heard a peep out that dude in a long while.

Phyuck!

JNimble
10-11-22, 17:00
Found Amanda early this afternoon on Ashton. She's about 5' 10", 140, with light brown / blond hair. Once we got to my spot, I discovered she has a nice pair and as LoveTitz said, she's pregnant.

She's friendly and cooperative but IMHO, her skills are just OK. Her BJ was a little too light but she was cool with me basically face-f'ing her for a minute but then stopped me and went back to the weak BJ. After about 10 minutes, I stepped outside and hit it K9 for a bit then switched back to having her blow me to completion.

Gave her the standard and dropped her by the shopping center. On the way back, she said she didn't have a phone but asked for my burner number.

There wasn't much talent out on the WW loop, CB, or Fairhaven. There were way more marked LE cars in Fairhaven than girls.

Stay safe,

Jack.

JanusCanal84
10-11-22, 17:37
When was the last time you saw her?Saw her in the summer time but I would at least see her once a month.

JeffBatsy
10-11-22, 17:50

Phyuck!Is the phone number accurate? And as you can see from the other pictures, it's a posting from a pimp account.

LuvTitz
10-11-22, 18:14
Yesterday was almost a waste of a day. Despite the nice weather, there were no ladies out in the afternoon. After driving around for an hour, I spotted Goldie. I never had any interaction with her before and she was literally the only woman available. Well, to my surprise, her performance was quite nice. She gave an enthusiastic BBBJ, so good in fact that I had to stop her before I exploded in her mouth. Switched to missionary and besides the hairy pussy, everything looked and smelled clean. Delivered my liquid offspring into her tight snatch after a good pounding session. Overall, a very good experience, no complaints.

Be safe!

LuvTitz
10-11-22, 18:16
Found Amanda early this afternoon on Ashton. She's about 5' 10", 140, with light brown / blond hair. Once we got to my spot, I discovered she has a nice pair and as LoveTitz said, she's pregnant.

She's friendly and cooperative but IMHO, her skills are just OK. Her BJ was a little too light but she was cool with me basically face-f'ing her for a minute but then stopped me and went back to the weak BJ. After about 10 minutes, I stepped outside and hit it K9 for a bit then switched back to having her blow me to completion.

Gave her the standard and dropped her by the shopping center. On the way back, she said she didn't have a phone but asked for my burner number.

There wasn't much talent out on the WW loop, CB, or Fairhaven. There were way more marked LE cars in Fairhaven than girls.

Stay safe,

Jack.Did you taste the liquid gold from her swollen nipples?

LibidoLuvr
10-11-22, 20:38
Cruising thru Garrison on my way home. Looking for Chris. I didn't see her. Wound up picking Bri. A WSW with dark hair. 5-6 130 . Nice bbj. Standard. Would repeat of course no phone.

Moraxus
10-11-22, 21:59
This one is for OG's here. Erica died recently. I know if you didn't know not to front her the money she would run on you, but I remember her as a young girl just looking for rides.Saw her a couple weeks ago by the circle, she looked desperate and almost crying. Didn't take her for being in a life threatening situation.

MotoMoto11
10-11-22, 22:38
Yall remember some years ago we had a vigilante that took to the streets and was bothering us and the girls around. What ever happened to that dude? I remember him filming the dates and their John's. Ain't heard a peep out that dude in a long while.

Phyuck!Man it was on either facebook or youtube somebody took video of him getting beat down by a SW's bf. Plus it came out that his wife was an ex-SW on the Brooklyn strip he just faded away. Little side note to all that he had a little side-kick that was doing it with him too. Get this I was hanging out with a member of the board and this dude with us talking about getting his flow on after seeing him on the videos I looked at him like he was a clown.

KenDude
10-11-22, 23:38
I heard from one of the girls that Cheeks had her throat cut. Anyone hear anything about it?

Nice girl, fun to play with.

JanusCanal84
10-12-22, 09:45
Was around Baltimore around 8:00 pm and my first stop was MP and I saw nothing. A few laps around Wilkens and I saw the same thing. I was about to give up when I saw Brooke walking out of the convince store on the corner of Bentalou. Mid 30's WSW Auburn hair in a red sweater with some tight jeans that showed her phat ass.

Went to my spot and told her what I wanted she quoted me $. 6 for half and half but I looked at her with the this is Wilkens and settled for standard rates. Head game was okay nothing to great but her hairy Bush was nice and warm. Pounded a few and I told to turn over to give her some back shots and her ass is amazing nice and round. She has Ren & Stimpy tattoo if your familiar with that cartoon. A few more strokes and I blasted a week long nut inside her guts. Cleaned up and dropped off at the same place.

Was on may way home when I stopped to fill up on gas at the Roof by the DD and I started to see more providers. I did see a nice thick WSW with a black wig and a tight dress with knee high boots. I ran to the local ATM to try and mount her but I could not find her again. On the bright side I did find Cassidy mid 30's WSW shaved head with a pony tail. She was wearing a red school uniform skirt and a black tube top with some black boots, she looked more punk with caught my eye. She had a smell but it was more sweat and salty.

Took her to my spot and she wanted to take a hit before anything. Fortunately I was in a well hidden spot but I don't like when they do that. But after that the date was good. She started giving me a nice BBBJ for a good 10 minutes. Then I told her to lie down since I was rock hard. Her pussy was dryer than my leather seat I had to use baby oil for lube. But she was really tight as fuck though so it was worth it. Turned her around and gave her a few back shots and finished in the bag. Dropped her back and she gave me some digits but I haven't checked to see if it works. Overall a solid night.

Assman To You
10-12-22, 10:04
I heard from one of the girls that Cheeks had her throat cut. Anyone hear anything about it?

Nice girl, fun to play with.Thoat cut again? So now I think this is the story they spread when the want to disappear from one part of the city and no one to look for them. Corrine was supposedly the last one with a slit throat and a week later reports were she was in another area if the city. I think they get other girls to help spread the rumor so they can get away from some danger in the hood. I could certianly be wrong but hope I'm not. Cheeks was always a good date so I hope someone spots her alive and well soon. Assman out.

Mumford1
10-12-22, 11:29
Cruising thru Garrison on my way home. Looking for Chris. I didn't see her. Wound up picking Bri. A WSW with dark hair. 5-6 130 . Nice bbj. Standard. Would repeat of course no phone.Was she wearing glasses?

BMax986
10-12-22, 11:44
Met up with Mandy recently for a good visit. Went for cardate because a few reports raised some concerns about her incall. Picked her up at a private residence near Landsdowne, she apparently lives there with her boyfriend. Contacting by text and meeting up was easy and drama free, a rarity these days, YMMV. Mandy is thin and attractive, pictures are accurate. She was nice and friendly enough during the visit. Pretty good effort with nice BBBJCIM, 80. She said no to vid, but seemed to imply it would be ok with incall visit. Who knows. Wouldn't mind seeing her for an incall visit, but not liking bf in house thing. But she was honest and said he was in the house, and I don't think there are any reports of problems with bf / incall, other than house being messy. Mandy is legit and I would see her again.

https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/maryland/baltimore/94868137

LibidoLuvr
10-12-22, 11:54
Was she wearing glasses?No. She wasn't.

Aravas
10-12-22, 12:22
I haven't been out here in months, so I stepped out. Was out from 8:30 for a couple hours before I gave up. Saw 2 dancing jittery junkies (that flail their arms and legs and look like their dancing). I asked a decent looking one (she was jittery 2) she came to my car asking for fun.

I asked "is 30 good for everything?" She said "sorry baby I never did anything for 30.

FaceDownPro
10-12-22, 14:23
Cruising thru Garrison on my way home. Looking for Chris. I didn't see her. Wound up picking Bri. A WSW with dark hair. 5-6 130 . Nice bbj. Standard. Would repeat of course no phone.Had a real good session with her. Slow neck was on point. She had a Cuban link when I dated her I should've purchased it. I'd definitely repeat. She was funny, said she normally advertises online but understand the street price. Even gave her something to eat. Cool chick. No phone just like you said.

SteveStone123
10-12-22, 14:30
Can anyone point us where in Garrison (Street names) we need to look for girls?

LibidoLuvr
10-12-22, 15:08
Can anyone point us where in Garrison (Street names) we need to look for girls?Garrison. Between wasbash down to liberty hgts.

FaceDownPro
10-12-22, 15:45
Garrison. Between wasbash down to liberty hgts.You can even get lucky down to Gwynn's falls but got to look out for those lady boys. But honestly you can tell what's what. But mainly I stop after across from senior building in front of church is a strip. Also that street behind family dollar. Good luck.

LibidoLuvr
10-12-22, 17:09
You can even get lucky down to Gwynn's falls but got to look out for those lady boys. But honestly you can tell what's what. But mainly I stop after across from senior building in front of church is a strip. Also that street behind family dollar. Good luck.Oh yeah I picked up this one by the family dollar. I few weeks ago. Its been quite a bit of action up that part of town lately. More than down W / W.

Oakwood99
10-12-22, 18:54
Met up with Mandy recently for a good visit. Went for cardate because a few reports raised some concerns about her incall. Picked her up at a private residence near Landsdowne, she apparently lives there with her boyfriend. Contacting by text and meeting up was easy and drama free, a rarity these days, YMMV. Mandy is thin and attractive, pictures are accurate. She was nice and friendly enough during the visit. Pretty good effort with nice BBBJCIM, 80. She said no to vid, but seemed to imply it would be ok with incall visit. Who knows. Wouldn't mind seeing her for an incall visit, but not liking bf in house thing. But she was honest and said he was in the house, and I don't think there are any reports of problems with bf / incall, other than house being messy. Mandy is legit and I would see her again.

https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/maryland/baltimore/94868137I use to beat that up last year on a regular. Met her the first time by the circle, it was on after that. She told me she was going online so I knew them online prices was coming. I had a good run with her at street rate with a good tip for a few months. She is awesome in the bed. Got some hot videos with her as well. I might have to reach out to her for ole time sake.

Oak

BMax986
10-12-22, 19:34
I use to beat that up last year on a regular. Met her the first time by the circle, it was on after that. She told me she was going online so I knew them online prices was coming. I had a good run with her at street rate with a good tip for a few months. She is awesome in the bed. Got some hot videos with her as well. I might have to reach out to her for ole time sake.

OakMust have been nice to see her at SW rates. I recall she popped up on LC and escort section around a year and half ago, pics looked even better then, but she never responded before she stopped posting. Interesting she was going SW route. I was assuming she wasn't responding bc business was too good, LOL.

CowboysFan
10-12-22, 21:28
Picked her up the other night looking kinda cute. She has a cute big nose and all her teeth. Her one arm was bandaged up and swallon bad. Claimed a spider bit her but we all know that. Took me up on standard rates with tip for some front seat action. She didn't disappoint.

Catch her if you can!

JohnDoe5678
10-12-22, 21:32
Has anyone else heard that Karina overdosed? Is this true?

Gambitt336
10-12-22, 21:37
I haven't been out here in months, so I stepped out. Was out from 8:30 for a couple hours before I gave up. Saw 2 dancing jittery junkies (that flail their arms and legs and look like their dancing). I asked a decent looking one (she was jittery 2) she came to my car asking for fun.

I asked "is 30 good for everything?" She said "sorry baby I never did anything for 30.Brah, I thought the same thing a few weeks ago. Once they feel like they are escort status they feel the need to drive it up.

BoloBellgrande
10-12-22, 22:12
Saw her walking down Christian street heading towards the pizza place. I called to hear and asked her if she had a phone. That was a big mistake. She was drunk and holding a can of something in a brown paper bag.

I spent the next five minutes trying to get her drunk ass away from my vehicle! She is a great date if you're into her physical appearance, I just wanted her # for doubles, I don't think I could date without having a much more feminine female in the same room. There's just no deny her willingness to do just about anything with enthusiasm. I think she's the perfect doubles partner. I'd love to see her and Kiara go at it.

And oh yeah, she don't have a phone, says she lost it in New York City?

CowboysFan
10-12-22, 22:20
Is this Tink??

Ashton and Pulaski stoop.

CowboysFan
10-12-22, 22:27
Corner of Ashton and Pulaski. Had some handler with her. Said her name but I didn't catch it. Cece or something. Asked if I had 60 and I said jump in, lets talk. She wouldn't. Then said 50. She still wouldn't jump in. I eventually pulled off. Looped around and saw her get in the car with someone. Looked kinda cute and clean. Any intel?Seen her Wednesday night hanging on Ashton and Pulaski where the center block spot is at. They all seem to hang up in there. Made several passes. Never did she acknowledge. Pulled off empty handed.

Anyone dating her? Looks like a young version of Puerto Rican 6 ft Jessica.

On my way out in Washington Blvd. Spotted that short haired big butt BSW that always walks. She changed her hair to a red wig. Still short. Actually looked cute. Face looks kinda busted? I could be wrong.

Apache 12
10-13-22, 06:42

https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/maryland/baltimore/94868137I used to hit this one on a regular basis on the DD Ave stroll, She was always very accommodating to all my needs. I would definitely pay her internet price. I agree that She is drama free.

LuvTitz
10-13-22, 06:52
I finally ran into Andrea yesterday evening. Same great performance as usual. Overall, not too many ladies out yesterday around 5 pm. I drove many fruitless loops until I found her.

Be safe out there. LE presence was heavy and they were conducting traffic stops.

Carlos Minor
10-13-22, 07:23
I went to Curtis bay (2 block from church st.) around 6:30 am I met this 5' plum body girl her hair was shape from sides. Cute nice tits. BJ then switch to half and half everything cover. She didn't want to get naked in the car. No digits. If I find her again I would get a room. Be safe.

Mumford1
10-13-22, 11:02
I used to hit this one on a regular basis on the DD Ave stroll, She was always very accommodating to all my needs. I would definitely pay her internet price. I agree that She is drama free.Doesn't look like she used to.

Hugh Wang
10-13-22, 11:50
Can anyone point us where in Garrison (Street names) we need to look for girls?The entire strip between Gwynn Falls and Reisterstown Rd. They are sprinkled all through there.

BlueEyesFun
10-13-22, 11:53
Has anyone else heard that Karina overdosed? Is this true?I was at the stop sign at Ramsay & Fulton last night waiting to cross the intersection and little Karina comes around the corner. She stopped to say hello and ask if I had five dollars, so I gave it to her, told her it was nice seeing her alive with my own eyes and to be safe out here. She thanked me and off she went towards Busy Bee's. As always, be safe out there on the prowl. Peace!

BEF.

BMish
10-13-22, 14:03
Can anyone point us where in Garrison (Street names) we need to look for girls?The Garrison track is from the intersection of wabash and garrison until the intersection of gwynn falls pkwy amd garrison. Arguably the second most popular loop now.

PanchSez
10-13-22, 15:39
Is this Tink??

Ashton and Pulaski stoop.I don't think so. The hair is wrong. Color and texture.

Cls9637
10-13-22, 15:40
This one is for OG's here. Erica died recently. I know if you didn't know not to front her the money she would run on you, but I remember her as a young girl just looking for rides.I'm sorry that she passed away. I first dated her when she was a young girl just hitting the streets. She could be a good looking girl when she tried. And the sad part was that if you actually got service from her she was very good and open to absolutely anything. You just had to not give her the opportunity to rip you off. I remember when she was staying with Kiara she used to tell Erica "why don't you just do what you're getting paid for instead of ripping guys off? Then you don't have to be afraid of being beaten when the same guy picks you up?

These pictures are from about ten years ago during one of her many pregnancies.

Cls9637
10-13-22, 15:50

Maryland. Used to live on Furrow. I sincerely hope this rumor is false. Any word?The last time I saw her was about a year ago walking down Gilmor St. She was on a mission and wouldn't stop to talk to me. She looked like a cadaver, a mere shadow of herself when she first arrived.

This is her from her first days on Wilkens. I hope the rumor isn't true and she's in a rehab somewhere.

Cls9637
10-13-22, 16:25
Last weekend I was cruising through the neighborhood and kept seeing nothing but skinny, hunched over, toothless, scabbed skanks. I was fixing to leave when I saw yet another really skinny girl on Pulaski near Aston. I glanced at her and she gave me a big smile that showed all her very white teeth and a pretty face so I stopped.

She introduced herself as Nadia and after talking with her she was open to what I wanted. I also found out that once she gets to know me and trust me she's open to a whole lot more. She told me she is originally from Russia but came to the USA at about age 14. She's now 31 and has no Russian accent. She told me she loves to suck dick and there's no point in sucking it if you're not going to swallow, unless I want to cum on her face instead. She has a great personality.

Her blowjob is very good, with no rushing or complaining, and she takes very good care of the boys. The whole experience with Nadia was GFE start to finish. Her little, tiny boobs have nice hard nipples that are fun to play with and suck.

I will definitely see her again.

BMoreBigBoi
10-13-22, 17:10
Garrison. Between wasbash down to liberty hgts.You can go pass Liberty Heights all the way to the Junction.

Laurens
10-13-22, 17:19
Last weekend I was cruising through the neighborhood and kept seeing nothing but skinny, hunched over, toothless, scabbed skanks. I was fixing to leave when I saw yet another really skinny girl on Pulaski near Aston. I glanced at her and she gave me a big smile that showed all her very white teeth and a pretty face so I stopped.

She introduced herself as Nadia and after talking with her she was open to what I wanted. I also found out that once she gets to know me and trust me she's open to a whole lot more. She told me she is originally from Russia but came to the USA at about age 14. She's now 31 and has no Russian accent. She told me she loves to suck dick and there's no point in sucking it if you're not going to swallow, unless I want to cum on her face instead. She has a great personality.

Her blowjob is very good, with no rushing or complaining, and she takes very good care of the boys. The whole experience with Nadia was GFE start to finish. Her little, tiny boobs have nice hard nipples that are fun to play with and suck.

I will definitely see her again.I need her.

Laurens
10-13-22, 17:21
The last time I saw her was about a year ago walking down Gilmor St. She was on a mission and wouldn't stop to talk to me. She looked like a cadaver, a mere shadow of herself when she first arrived.

This is her from her first days on Wilkens. I hope the rumor isn't true and she's in a rehab somewhere.Man I want her to.

Laurens
10-13-22, 17:25

Nice girl, fun to play with.Dam cheeks is the best swallows back to back I hope not.

Laurens
10-13-22, 17:28
Was riding thru the circle last night and saw this cute PAWG walking down Cole St. I stopped as she walked pass and she came back and got in and introduced herself as Shannon. It was my first time meeting or seeing her, so I had to do a quick interview before I proceeded. She was real cool and wanted $. 6 for f / s, but agreed to my terms. She spoke very well and we had a great conversation on the way to my spot. She's a Wsw, about 5'2"- 5'3", mixed blonde hair, 140 lbs, and she wears glasses. When she disrobed she revealed a nice set of "D cups", and a nice plump, round ass, with a little extra in the middle. Definitely not "fat" but "phat". Once the ice was broken she became very passionate and gave a A+ BBBJ. The box was nice and wet and she really got into it. She stated that she stays in "sand town" but has been hanging by the circle for a few weeks. A great experience to kick-off my bday. A definite repeat. No phone, so I hope to catch her again. Peace.Get a pic of her.

JimmyJams
10-13-22, 18:02
Get a pic of her.Think this is her.

JimmyJams
10-13-22, 18:16
I'm sorry that she passed away. I first dated her when she was a young girl just hitting the streets. She could be a good looking girl when she tried. And the sad part was that if you actually got service from her she was very good and open to absolutely anything. You just had to not give her the opportunity to rip you off. I remember when she was staying with Kiara she used to tell Erica "why don't you just do what you're getting paid for instead of ripping guys off? Then you don't have to be afraid of being beaten when the same guy picks you up?

These pictures are from about ten years ago during one of her many pregnancies.That doesn't even look like same woman?

Klove48
10-13-22, 18:29
Get a pic of her.

Think this is her.Yep that's her.

Klove48
10-13-22, 18:31

Maryland. Used to live on Furrow. I sincerely hope this rumor is false. Any word?I saw her last night walking pass the "triangle".

PellyMason
10-13-22, 20:21
The last time I saw her was about a year ago walking down Gilmor St. She was on a mission and wouldn't stop to talk to me. She looked like a cadaver, a mere shadow of herself when she first arrived.

This is her from her first days on Wilkens. I hope the rumor isn't true and she's in a rehab somewhere.Good to see you are still out there Cls. She was cadaverous 2 years ago. Can't imagine what she looks like now. It's amazing that she's even alive. She and a couple of others have a severe wasting disease.

Laurens
10-13-22, 22:55
Think this is her.I want her if anybody can find contact.

Assman To You
10-13-22, 23:34
Is this Tink??

Ashton and Pulaski stoop.Looks like Amber to me but hard to tell. Tink often has a hoodie up.

KenDude
10-13-22, 23:44
The girl in that pic is not Tink.

Heard from Cheeks, she says she isn't dead. LOL.

Klove48
10-14-22, 13:26
Is this Tink??

Ashton and Pulaski stoop.Looks like Goldie to me.

Mumford1
10-14-22, 16:53
Saw this young pretty girl by the triangle. Tried to get her digits cause no time to scoop. Didn't have one. Has anyone ever dated her? Light skin slim pretty. Not white or black. Long straight black hair, nose ring. Looks like 20 years old nice clothes. Don't look like she belongs in the neighborhood. Says her name is lexi.

Carlos Minor
10-15-22, 13:33
She was seating at store on Wilkens & Monroe St.

I couldn't see her face from the other side, I couldn't tell if she was old or young. Does anybody knows her?

I saw another one with a short hair military style wearing glasses. Does anybody knows her as well, I was going to pick her up but a working van beat me, went around the corner and she was there. I guess they didn't agreed, went around the corner again. When I get back she was already leaving on a pick up truck. Is she a good date?

CowboysFan
10-15-22, 17:33
Slim pickings Thursday night. Pulled up on a thick BSW. She wasnt thin and she appeared to have a thick ass on her. Took me up on standard rates with a tip for some front seat action. She put in work and was eager to please. Not the best looking one out there. But her work was satisfying. No haggle or funny business.

Catch her if you can!!

Propilot
10-15-22, 21:22
Just returned from visiting the triangle. A couple of girls were out. I saw the girls with the flaming red hair. She was wearing black pants and a backpack. She looked like she was on a mission. I saw another girl with light red hair. Very slim. She gave the look but I just smiled and drove off. She was not my flavor.

I also saw a girl with a nice body using a crutch a couple of blocks from the Roof. I was going to pick her up but someone beat me to her.

Propilot-Always check your six.

Oakwood99
10-16-22, 00:26
Anybody know if Taylor is still around? The last time I saw her was on Pulaski / Ashton last year. She still online?

I remember when she was smoking.

Oak.

Mumford1
10-16-22, 10:36
Anybody know if Taylor is still around? The last time I saw her was on Pulaski / Ashton last year. She still online?

Oak.Saw her early this year. She was rail thin and smelled like rotten flesh from an abscess where she shoots up. I didn't have the stomach to do the date. Unfortunately for me, the deal was for me to pay for the hotel room and not the date. I thought she was going to look like the pictures she posted because I've seen her many times before and it was good. But she was using old pics. Anyways, she might be out getting clean but she's going to come back to the life as she has been doing for the last 15 years. That's when I first met her. She was young and gorgeous. Keep looking out for her. She'll be back if she hasn't died from an overdose already.

Phyuck Yiu
10-16-22, 20:51
I met a new one I've never seen before. She says her name is Sam. I found her in MP. She was in the parking lot of the DD. Young, she looked young. Phat ass for a little girl. Strawberry blonde hair and about 5'4. Took her to the Notel on Furrow. A little higher than standard but worth it for she had not Mark on her body. Phat lips on that kitten. BBBJ was very good. Nice and slow, deep. Flipped her over for MISH. That kitty was so wet and tight. A few strokes and I was filling her up with baby batter. No digits, claimed she lost her phone. But a refreshing diamond in the rough. Let me know if any of you had this one yet. And if you didn't, go get some.

Phyuck!

Clove719
10-17-22, 02:10
I met a new one I've never seen before. She says her name is Sam. I found her in MP. She was in the parking lot of the DD. Young, she looked young. Phat ass for a little girl. Strawberry blonde hair and about 5'4. Took her to the Notel on Furrow. A little higher than standard but worth it for she had not Mark on her body. Phat lips on that kitten. BBBJ was very good. Nice and slow, deep. Flipped her over for MISH. That kitty was so wet and tight. A few strokes and I was filling her up with baby batter. No digits, claimed she lost her phone. But a refreshing diamond in the rough. Let me know if any of you had this one yet. And if you didn't, go get some.

Phyuck!Sounds a lot like Tink. Autumn is a young redhead with good tight, wet snatch who gives amazing BBBJ. Damn I miss that chick! She's been MIA now for about a month and a half.

Addies
10-17-22, 02:51

Phyuck!So about a month ago a buddy of mine tells me about this young attractive girl he spotted at the DD when he stopped for gas at RoFo on his way to work that morning. He said she definitely didn't look like she'd been in the game for long as she has no strung out zombie appearance. He said she walked over by where he was pumping gas and would look over at him and smile. He thought to good to be true and he wasn't falling for it. The very next morning I hit Wash. Blvd a couple hours before I had to head into work, I needed to see this for myself! I noticed a hot young girl with blonde hair shaved close to the side and longer styled on top so I whip into RoFo and park as I now see she's at the widow of a car talking with an older black guy. He pulls off without her and I make eye contact and smile, she walks over to my driver's side window and asked me what's up? She hops in my car and asked me what I wanted. We do LE check and I tell her I want half & half because I knew if I didn't fuck her I'd regret it later. She tells me her name is Sam and she tells me what I need as a donation to make it happen. Yes the rate is definitely much higher than the zombies out there as you'd expect when you see this girl and talk to her. I agree on the price and I make my way to a motel up the Blvd. Started out with an awesome BBBJ as she kept looking up at me while blowing. I flipped her over and was torn between going at her missionary or from the back. I must say her pussy is pretty!! I put the bag on and Sam bent over the bed, the view of her nice little round ass on her petite frame looked amazing! I slid my dick in her little pretty pussy and you can immediately feel how tight this young hotty is. I went at for only a few minutes and Sam's pussy had my dick blow a load that literally filled the entire bag!!

We cleaned up and I dropped her back off at DD in MP.

I'll definitely be looking to scoop her up again soon! If you guys see her out when you're circling the area pick her up and have a go at her!!

BigPappay
10-17-22, 09:23
Just returned from visiting the triangle. A couple of girls were out. I saw the girls with the flaming red hair. She was wearing black pants and a backpack. She looked like she was on a mission. I saw another girl with light red hair. Very slim. She gave the look but I just smiled and drove off. She was not my flavor.

I also saw a girl with a nice body using a crutch a couple of blocks from the Roof. I was going to pick her up but someone beat me to her.

Propilot-Always check your six.Last 2 times cruising I've popped my blue pill and hence popped the stiffee only to end up at the shoe with a 4-hour boner. Where did the talent go?

Mpduration
10-17-22, 10:55
Last 2 times cruising I've popped my blue pill and hence popped the stiffee only to end up at the shoe with a 4-hour boner. Where did the talent go?Looks like a lot of former SW are online. Some having being doing both SW and online for a while. If they are not getting online business they go back out in the streets. Some of them go to DC and other places.

ShadowFox76
10-17-22, 10:56
Last 2 times cruising I've popped my blue pill and hence popped the stiffee only to end up at the shoe with a 4-hour boner. Where did the talent go?I mean around this time weather fluctuates heavily. Its been raining a lot and most nights have been 50 and below. Idk how dedicated these girls are to the curb but at a certain point even they got to call it a night. I was just up there a week or so ago to check out the main loop around 1 am. Really no one out but late night zombies you wouldn't want in your car. Its why I like going during the day. But I haven't had the time.

Clove719
10-17-22, 10:59
Not sure if anyone else has noticed, but lately the last few times I've driven around Bmore by the triangle and circle there has literally been no one out. Of course you're always going to have the strung out zombies, which no body wants, as well as the aggressive bossy BSW. But where are the chicks that make the area famous? Bmore use to have such hot talented SW that guys drove from the four winds to come see. Now it's just dead. I heard from a few friends that the dudes and thugs have been robbing the girls more often. So maybe they relocated or are more rarely seen now because they'll only come out for one date at a time and then disappear for a few hours. The drug captains should but a stop to robbing the girls. Don't they know in the long run it hurts their business / profit margins.

Lolitaman
10-17-22, 15:40

I will definitely see her again.How's the slot?

Lolitaman
10-17-22, 15:47
So about a month ago a buddy of mine tells me about this young attractive girl he spotted at the DD when he stopped for gas at RoFo on his way to work that morning. He said she definitely didn't look like she'd been in the game for long as she has no strung out zombie appearance. He said she walked over by where he was pumping gas and would look over at him and smile. He thought to good to be true and he wasn't falling for it. The very next morning I hit Wash. Blvd a couple hours before I had to head into work, I needed to see this for myself! I noticed a hot young girl with blonde hair shaved close to the side and longer styled on top so I whip into RoFo and park as I now see she's at the widow of a car talking with an older black guy. He pulls off without her and I make eye contact and smile, she walks over to my driver's side window and asked me what's up? She hops in my car and asked me what I wanted. We do LE check and I tell her I want half & half because I knew if I didn't fuck her I'd regret it later. She tells me her name is Sam and she tells me what I need as a donation to make it happen. Yes the rate is definitely much higher than the zombies out there as you'd expect when you see this girl and talk to her. I agree on the price and I make my way to a motel up the Blvd. Started out with an awesome BBBJ as she kept looking up at me while blowing. I flipped her over and was torn between going at her missionary or from the back. I must say her pussy is pretty!! I put the bag on and Sam bent over the bed, the view of her nice little round ass on her petite frame looked amazing! I slid my dick in her little pretty pussy and you can immediately feel how tight this young hotty is. I went at for only a few minutes and Sam's pussy had my dick blow a load that literally filled the entire bag!!

We cleaned up and I dropped her back off at DD in MP.

I'll definitely be looking to scoop her up again soon! If you guys see her out when you're circling the area pick her up and have a go at her!!I don't know why these girls feel it necessary to keep changing their names.

BigTruckBob
10-17-22, 16:12
Not sure if anyone else has noticed, but lately the last few times I've driven around Bmore by the triangle and circle there has literally been no one out. Of course you're always going to have the strung out zombies, which no body wantsThe problem is twofold, mongers are paying way too much for terrible quality they meet online, and they are overpaying crack and heroin addict street walkers.

Years ago, if a monger showed up to meet a prostitute he met online and discovered she was cracked out, or looked like a heroin addict, they would leave. Now, some are actually staying and paying them 100's of dollars. Others are going into it knowing they are meeting someone of low quality and are still willing to pay the premium rate. This has led to prostitutes needing fewer dates, and they no longer needing to walk the block as much.

The second problem is that mongers are paying street walkers double and triple the ongoing rate; and this has led to fewer workers, and workers with ridiculous expectations. Example, I picked up a thin WSW named Tammy on garrison who I have had before for $20, but she didn't remember me. As soon as she got in she asked me if I was from the area, which is a test to see if mongers know the area rates. Soon after parking, she hit me with a "short stay" rate of $50 for head, and $80 for both. I let her know I had her before for $20 and got both, but she denied doing anything for those rates. As I drove her back, she dropped her rate down to $30 for head, then down to $20. I declined her services and sent her on her way. The point is some mongers would give her those high rates, which allows her to not walk the block as much. I can't tell another person what to do with their money, but I not paying those rates for a worn out drug addict.

Klove48
10-17-22, 16:46
This is basically for my newcomers.

From my personal experience, I've still been able to find hidden "talent" just by taking a few minutes to do a "interview" prior to the experience. From decades of mongering, I can count the # of "bad" experiences I've had because I learned to "negotiate". I really found out about the "art of negotiation" by traveling abroad where there is a difference in language. I had to learn to be specific in communicating what I desired so there wasn't any misunderstandings with what I expected from the experience. I, like any other of the "degenerates" on this site; have made some poor / terrible decisions by thinking from my "little head" and was throughly disappointed with my decision. I hope if your new to this "game", you take the time and "practice" the "art of negotiation"; and I GUARANTEE you will have better experiences with your choices. Now it takes time to learn, because you have to be comfortable in your approach, and willing to "pass" on certain opportunities that you may deem (at the time), essential; so you will need some sort of discipline and set boundaries. Now since we are the "consumer", I've learned to be straight forward, but tactful with my demands; that way a lot of time isn't wasted. I feel-out the situation with the response that I receive and go from there. I had to learn that I needed to control the "narrative", plus it also allowed me the "break the ice" and take some of the stress out of a "initial meeting". I recently had a outstanding experience with someone, that just by looking at her "exterior"; I would never consider. She looked like a "vagrant boy" at first glance. A young BSW whom had attempted to solicit me before, and whom I quickly turned away because I didn't take the time to pay attention. She approached me another time and I was about to tell her that I wasn't interested again, but something told me to explore this situation a little further. She got in my vehicle and had the same clothes on that I saw her in before. She even had a little "stench", which I figured was coming from her clothes and not her body. The most important thing that I can relay with this post is "GO WITH YOUR GUT". Even though she had a "boyish" appearance; she possessed a very feminine energy. And when she introduced herself as "box" as in "Pandora's Box", I was intrigued and it definitely peaked my curiosity. After a few minutes of "negotiation", because she definitely asked for more than the standard, I decided to "take the plunge"; and I'm glad I did! Off to my spot a she unveiled this gorgeous, unmarked "Cuerpo"; outstanding! I found out by honing my communication skills (my swag), over the years. I've found many "needles in a haystack". My "rules of engagement" are: be direct, but respectful, control the narrative, have boundaries, but most important; go with your gut! Mongering is a "Epicurean" skill that has to be "sharpened" in order to be effective. I am at the stage of life where I "have more behind me, than in front of me" so I'm into "experiences" more so than a "quick nut". Just my thoughts. I hope this helps someone.
P.S.
Sometimes I make a decision to dip into the pond, not following my rules and just take one for the team. There is this young attractive Latina that hangs on Ashton, but is always with some dude/bum, that peaks my curiosity. We spoke one time and she quoted me on-line donations. So I passed. I saw her last night and before I could speak with her, she was snatched-up. She seems to possess some red flags for me, but I since I havent really seen any reports on her; I might just take the plunge and report back. Peace.

Phyuck Yiu
10-17-22, 16:55
This is a girl named Sam. I had her last night. Trust when I say, I met Grace. So I know it's not her. Plus her pricing was more in pocket, not like Grace. Catch her while you can, beautiful body, no marks. Phat kitten. But no digits. We need to get a phone on her.

Phyuck!

I don't know why these girls feel it necessary to keep changing their names.

Klove48
10-17-22, 17:47
The problem is twofold, mongers are paying way too much for terrible quality they meet online, and they are overpaying crack and heroin addict street walkers.

Years ago, if a monger showed up to meet a prostitute he met online and discovered she was cracked out, or looked like a heroin addict, they would leave. Now, some are actually staying and paying them 100's of dollars. Others are going into it knowing they are meeting someone of low quality and are still willing to pay the premium rate. This has led to prostitutes needing fewer dates, and they no longer needing to walk the block as much.

The second problem is that mongers are paying street walkers double and triple the ongoing rate; and this has led to fewer workers, and workers with ridiculous expectations. Example, I picked up a thin WSW named Tammy on garrison who I have had before for $20, but she didn't remember me. As soon as she got in she asked me if I was from the area, which is a test to see if mongers know the area rates. Soon after parking, she hit me with a "short stay" rate of $50 for head, and $80 for both. I let her know I had her before for $20 and got both, but she denied doing anything for those rates. As I drove her back, she dropped her rate down to $30 for head, then down to $20. I declined her services and sent her on her way. The point is some mongers would give her those high rates, which allows her to not walk the block as much. I can't tell another person what to do with their money, but I not paying those rates for a worn out drug addict.I explicitly agree with your observations. Peace.

Propilot
10-17-22, 21:33
"Where are the chicks that make the area famous? Bmore use to have such hot talented SW that guys drove from the four winds.

Baltimore used to have a lot of women that made it famous. There was a girl named Bubbles a few years back that had a wonderful rack on her. I don't remember completely, but the may have been D's. She knew how to pleasure you and was good in the sack. Of course like most women on the strip, she got into drugs and started losing her weight. I'm not sure if she died or went to rehab and moved away. She was definitely a standout.

Anyone knows what happened to her?

Propilot
10-17-22, 21:59
The problem is twofold, mongers are paying way too much for terrible quality they meet online, and they are overpaying crack and heroin addict street walkers.

The second problem is that mongers are paying street walkers double and triple the ongoing rate; and this has led to fewer workers, and workers with ridiculous expectations. Example, I picked up a thin WSW named Tammy on garrison who I have had before for $20, but she didn't remember me. As soon as she got in she asked me if I was from the area, which is a test to see if mongers know the area rates. Soon after parking, she hit me with a "short stay" rate of $50 for head, and $80 for both. I let her know I had her before for $20 and got both, but she denied doing anything for those rates. As I drove her back, she dropped her rate down to $30 for head, then down to $20. I declined her services and sent her on her way. The point is some mongers would give her those high rates, which allows her to not walk the block as much. I can't tell another person what to do with their money, but I not paying those rates for a worn out drug addict.So true Bob. So true. Good job on being strong and not paying her the high rates. I think that most men are pressed for head or ass and they become simps. They will pay the cracked out escort or streetwalkers anything to get relief. Taking her back shows her that you have other choices. It also shows that you will not put up with BS. Good job Bob.

If more men did what Bob did, the women would not ask as much because they will be afraid that you will take them back to the strip. I bet you the next guy who picks her up and turns down her high price will cause her to think and drop her price. The more time these girls are on the street, the less time they are spending getting high, which really hurts them.

LexMar
10-17-22, 23:36

Oak.Oh wow, what a difference.

I last had her when she was escorting in Hunt Valley / Embassy suites mid 2020. She usually takes 15-30 min to get ready while I relax in her bed, but she was fun and took greek only sessions well for hh, but it was over $$.

She looked really good then and just like her pics posted in her ads. Stopped seeing her when she left Timonium / Loch Raven. Always wondered what happened to her. Hope the best for her.

CowboysFan
10-18-22, 00:37
S Monroe St and Wilkens ave.Recently sucker punched by BSW Shay with the wig, (the one built like a man). Olivia was sporting a black eye Monday night. I believe she said Fulton and Cole is her new spot due to the punch. Took me up on a bbbjwrj for standard rates plus a tip. She didn't disappoint and made love to my pole, balls and hole. Definitely deserves a better life.

Catch her if you can!!

Side note. Kiara is still in Baltimore. Never went back to the sugar daddies. I believe a few girls have stayed with dude. He probably gets tired and fed up.

After the drop off. Seen Abby sitting on the stoop on Ashton and Pulaski. Looking real cute but performance is lazy as shit. I passed as I was already drained.

CowboysFan
10-18-22, 00:39
Spotted her in a dark dress with dark hair and bangs around 930 pm. Looked to have some larger tits then the normal. Took me up on some front seat action at standard rates with tip to an upgraded rim job. She took it like a champ. Nothing to special about her other then out to please and make repeat customers. Sad sad story on her life. She definitely deserves a better life. But only she can make that change.

Catch her if you can!Caught her walking on the Busy Bee and chopped it up. She's a real sweet heart. She use to be a dancer back in her early days. I might have to give her more opportunities.

Catch her if you can!!

ShadowFox76
10-18-22, 01:45

Oak.I saw Taylor the day before my birthday near the end of 2020 in Loch raven. I was supposed to see zella but she came out instead. I said fuck it because she was cool and willing to work with me. Cute too. Gave me a nice BBBJ and I fucked her raw. Had to pull out tho since she asked. First experience with a skinny girl. I've seen pics of her and heard nothin but bad reports. Someone on here said she gave him something but idk what since it was awhile ago. Shame when they go downhill like this.

Oakwood99
10-18-22, 12:13
I saw Taylor the day before my birthday near the end of 2020 in Loch raven. I was supposed to see zella but she came out instead. I said fuck it because she was cool and willing to work with me. Cute too. Gave me a nice BBBJ and I fucked her raw. Had to pull out tho since she asked. First experience with a skinny girl. I've seen pics of her and heard nothin but bad reports. Someone on here said she gave him something but idk what since it was awhile ago. Shame when they go downhill like this.When I saw her last year her body was marked up with bandage on her legs. I couldn't do anything with her in that condition.

I hope she got help, wishing her the best.

Oak.

MrWaggiles1
10-18-22, 13:27
I couldn't sleep so decided to Cruze around and seen a thick snow bunny on Harford Rd on the bus stop. I passed and circled back and mad the scoop. Said her name is sunni, about 5'7 dirty blonde little titties but decent ass. She was a pretty attractive woman (7. 5 on the civilian scale). Took her to my spot for some front seat action and the bbj was good (7. 5/10). I had her pull her pants down and couldn't resist. Put a rubber on and got some k9 action in. Didn't last long her kitty was tight and wet AF. Doesn't have a phone right now but she said she is staying with a friend in the area so hopefully I get to see her again.

Dj Hunter
10-18-22, 13:33
I couldn't sleep so decided to Cruze around and seen a thick snow bunny on Harford Rd on the bus stop. I passed and circled back and mad the scoop. Said her name is sunni, about 5'7 dirty blonde little titties but decent ass. She was a pretty attractive woman (7. 5 on the civilian scale). Took her to my spot for some front seat action and the bbj was good (7. 5/10). I had her pull her pants down and couldn't resist. Put a rubber on and got some k9 action in. Didn't last long her kitty was tight and wet AF. Doesn't have a phone right now but she said she is staying with a friend in the area so hopefully I get to see her again.What part of Harford Road?

Top Job
10-18-22, 13:34
Is this the Krystal you are talking about?

T. J.

Spotted her in a dark dress with dark hair and bangs around 930 pm. Looked to have some larger tits then the normal. Took me up on some front seat action at standard rates with tip to an upgraded rim job. She took it like a champ. Nothing to special about her other then out to please and make repeat customers. Sad sad story on her life. She definitely deserves a better life. But only she can make that change.

Catch her if you can!

CowboysFan
10-18-22, 14:14
Is this the Krystal you are talking about?

T. J.Yes I believe that is a pic of her.

MrWaggiles1
10-18-22, 14:48
What part of Harford Road?Across from Carroll fuel. Not to far away from northern parkway.

BigTruckBob
10-18-22, 17:24
So true Bob. So true. Good job on being strong and not paying her the high rates. I think that most men are pressed for head or ass and they become simps. They will pay the cracked out escort or streetwalkers anything to get relief. Taking her back shows her that you have other choices. It also shows that you will not put up with BS. Good job Bob.Thanks Propilot and Klove48. I typically don't play the negotiation game, my experience is if they agree to doing it for less, it gives them an excuse to not put effort into it. So it spares me the frustration later, and it teaches them a lesson that their services are not worth as much as they believe.

Washington Blvd Gina and Kylie come to mind; both use to rip mongers off terribly for higher wages if the could. They use to ask for unlimited nonsense, pizza, McDonald's, hotel rooms, clothes, money to get dope upfront, and try to get $80-$100 because a few guys were doing it. The last time Gina approached me she wanted $15; and the last time I saw Kylie she was trying to get $30 for both. I am sure they both will still try to hustle others if they can get away with it.

Geckoman
10-18-22, 18:26
Don't know if you are talking Taylor from Fairhaven, but if she's the one, I saw her at Walmart with an old man.

Oh wow, what a difference.

I last had her when she was escorting in Hunt Valley / Embassy suites mid 2020. She usually takes 15-30 min to get ready while I relax in her bed, but she was fun and took greek only sessions well for hh, but it was over $$.

She looked really good then and just like her pics posted in her ads. Stopped seeing her when she left Timonium / Loch Raven. Always wondered what happened to her. Hope the best for her.

Geckoman
10-18-22, 18:43
This is the Sam I picked. Sorry I changed the background, as I don't other SWs noticing my bedroom suite. LOL.

Phyuck!

KenDude
10-18-22, 22:37
Thanks Propilot and Klove48. I typically don't play the negotiation game, my experience is if they agree to doing it for less, it gives them an excuse to not put effort into it. So it spares me the frustration later, and it teaches them a lesson that their services are not worth as much as they believe.

Washington Blvd Gina and Kylie come to mind; both use to rip mongers off terribly for higher wages if the could. They use to ask for unlimited nonsense, pizza, McDonald's, hotel rooms, clothes, money to get dope upfront, and try to get $80-$100 because a few guys were doing it. The last time Gina approached me she wanted $15; and the last time I saw Kylie she was trying to get $30 for both. I am sure they both will still try to hustle others if they can get away with it.If you mean short, ex-stripper Kylie she has passed on. She had heart trouble and some other issues and wouldn't get clean in order to save her own life. Real shame. I do know that she would charge some guys whatever she could get away with. But at the same time was generous to those of us she considered friends. She is one of a very short list of girls that have slipped me money when things were tight.

That being said, I do negotiate. It doesn't matter what they ask for I always offer between 20 and 30 if it's the first time.

Are we talking about the Gina who used to work over by salvation army? She will work her ass off to make you cum. Definitely worth what I used to give her, 20 $.

AfriKant
10-19-22, 10:49
Saw this young pretty girl by the triangle. Tried to get her digits cause no time to scoop. Didn't have one. Has anyone ever dated her? Light skin slim pretty. Not white or black. Long straight black hair, nose ring. Looks like 20 years old nice clothes. Don't look like she belongs in the neighborhood. Says her name is lexi.If that is mixed Lexi she's thorough seen her once and recorded it all LOL.

Rexlex
10-19-22, 13:39
I couldn't sleep so decided to Cruze around and seen a thick snow bunny on Harford Rd on the bus stop. I passed and circled back and mad the scoop. Said her name is sunni, about 5'7 dirty blonde little titties but decent ass. She was a pretty attractive woman (7. 5 on the civilian scale). Took her to my spot for some front seat action and the bbj was good (7. 5/10). I had her pull her pants down and couldn't resist. Put a rubber on and got some k9 action in. Didn't last long her kitty was tight and wet AF. Doesn't have a phone right now but she said she is staying with a friend in the area so hopefully I get to see her again.Which bus stop?

BigTruckBob
10-19-22, 16:24
If you mean short, ex-stripper Kylie she has passed on. She had heart trouble and some other issues and wouldn't get clean in order to save her own life. Real shame. I do know that she would charge some guys whatever she could get away with. But at the same time was generous to those of us she considered friends. She is one of a very short list of girls that have slipped me money when things were tight.

That being said, I do negotiate. It doesn't matter what they ask for I always offer between 20 and 30 if it's the first time.

Are we talking about the Gina who used to work over by salvation army? She will work her ass off to make you cum. Definitely worth what I used to give her, 20 $.It's good I guess that Kylie was helping you with money, I have only known these prostitutes to only help out other drug addicts and try to get over on mongers. If this is the same one, I didn't know she passed. I use to see her often for $30-$40 when she first got started, until and one morning she let me get a motel room, and then tried to get $70 because she claimed she owed someone money. I took her back and stop picking her up after that, but I have a nice video collection of her from her earlier years when she had a phat ass. The last time I saw her she just crashed her boyfriend's Malibu and was partially living out of an abandoned van. She flagged me down, covered in grass, and was trying to get $30, but I turned her down. That's what we are talking about specifically; it's these women who know the prices for the services, yet they attempt to extort more out of you because they think you are desperate to get off. So that's why I won't negotiate with them and play their stupid games.

Gina, use to date several mongers who I know; and although she may work hard for $20 now that her looks have diminished, at one time she would get quadruple the street rates and still end the date abruptly and jump out of your ride. She has an amazing ability to get mongers to feel sorry for her. Maybe it's because she likes to pull out her note pad and write those silly letters asking to be your girlfriend in exchange for food and extra help. We all have our own methods of managing prostitutes so good luck. Below are pictures of Kylie and Gina.

CowboysFan
10-19-22, 17:17
If that is mixed Lexi she's thorough seen her once and recorded it all LOL.Wonder if this is the redbone I had 2 sightings of and she quoted me 60 bit would not jump in and walked away to fast for me to get any sitings of a nose ring or tongue ring. I never negotiate through a window. Your just looking to get busted.

LexMar
10-19-22, 20:45
Don't know if you are talking Taylor from Fairhaven, but if she's the one, I saw her at Walmart with an old man.I'm not familiar with the SW scene and locations. I'm still trying to learn, and looking forward to giving it a try. But from your picture and looking at the back of her head, that is not the same Taylor I am responding to on the original post I quoted.

PellyMason
10-19-22, 22:10
If you mean short, ex-stripper Kylie she has passed on. She had heart trouble and some other issues and wouldn't get clean in order to save her own life. Real shame. I do know that she would charge some guys whatever she could get away with. But at the same time was generous to those of us she considered friends. She is one of a very short list of girls that have slipped me money when things were tight.

Are we talking about the Gina who used to work over by salvation army? She will work her ass off to make you cum. Definitely worth what I used to give her, 20 $.Damn. I assume that this Kylie's real name was [Deleted by Admin]. It looks sorta like her. Real shame. Nice girl.

KenDude
10-19-22, 23:30
It's good I guess that Kylie was helping you with money, I have only known these prostitutes to only help out other drug addicts and try to get over on mongers. If this is the same one, I didn't know she passed. I use to see her often for $30-$40 when she first got started, until and one morning she let me get a motel room, and then tried to get $70 because she claimed she owed someone money. I took her back and stop picking her up after that, but I have a nice video collection of her from her earlier years when she had a phat ass. The last time I saw her she just crashed her boyfriend's Malibu and was partially living out of an abandoned van. She flagged me down, covered in grass, and was trying to get $30, but I turned her down. That's what we are talking about specifically; it's these women who know the prices for the services, yet they attempt to extort more out of you because they think you are desperate to get off. So that's why I won't negotiate with them and play their stupid games.

Gina, use to date several mongers who I know; and although she may work hard for $20 now that her looks have diminished, at one time she would get quadruple the street rates and still end the date abruptly and jump out of your ride. She has an amazing ability to get mongers to feel sorry for her. Maybe it's because she likes to pull out her note pad and write those silly letters asking to be your girlfriend in exchange for food and extra help. We all have our own methods of managing prostitutes so good luck. Below are pictures of Kylie and Gina.That's the same girls. Never had an issue with Kylie. In fact she used to do doubles just for the fun of it. Make her cum and she was happy. Gina ditched on our first "date" but all I had done was treat her to McD. After that we had a couple of "dates" and she would hop in my lap and bang my brains out for 20. But I haven't seen her in a few years.

Shune
10-20-22, 11:10
Around 1 pm, by the mouth of the Circle, 10/18.

Oakwood99
10-20-22, 13:15
Around 1 pm, by the mouth of the Circle, 10/18.Her name is Heather / Star or whatever name she uses on a certain day. She's been reported on here before.

Oak.

JanusCanal84
10-20-22, 14:29
Has anyone had success with current or former SW's that have Facebook accounts?

I'm finding a few on there. But I don't feel like making a new account just for tricking. Has anyone had success on there?

Some that I found are still up to date even though some post their OF or progress of rehab. But just curious what are some monger's experience.

FilthyKoala
10-20-22, 14:51

I'm finding a few on there. But I don't feel like making a new account just for tricking. Has anyone had success on there?

Some that I found are still up to date even though some post their OF or progress of rehab. But just curious what are some monger's experience.I randomly came across this post and have to say yes! FB is one of my main tools for recon and a great way to nab UTR's. YMMV but it helps break the ice for them to see who their dealing with or remember doing a date with especially if the vibe was right. Messenger also lets you communicate when they get a new phone number and forget to tell you. It also lets you see who's active and hungry when your in the mood.

YoungJefe
10-20-22, 15:38

Some that I found are still up to date even though some post their OF or progress of rehab. But just curious what are some monger's experience.That is the best way too keep contact but sometimes they take a while to respond. Like days sometimes.

ShadowFox76
10-20-22, 17:06

Some that I found are still up to date even though some post their OF or progress of rehab. But just curious what are some monger's experience.I've had two experiences of contacting Baltimore SW's on FB. It really came down to reading a bunch of posts, searching through pics posted here or on escort sites but I've found plenty. However a bunch of them never responded either because they don't have a phone or someone else managed that account. My most recent was a luck of the draw. A well known Baltimore girl hit me up thinking we've met before. We haven't. I was going to see her last week but the timing was off and I'm honestly kinda cheap and would rather do service in my car instead of a bedroom. Will update if things go through.

Carlos Minor
10-21-22, 14:53
Around 1 pm, by the mouth of the Circle, 10/18.Nice round ass! Small tits. Pretty forearms are cut like some kind of self punishment. Crazy, one minute you are the only one in the worlds for her, next minute she doesn't even know you and wants you to delete her number or else.

She is hot, but not with the drama.

NietzscheKeen
10-21-22, 15:51
Is this the Krystal you are talking about?.She is a sweet girl, but can become a little too dependent for me at times.

Shune
10-21-22, 18:18
Nice round ass! Small tits. Pretty forearms are cut like some kind of self punishment. Crazy, one minute you are the only one in the worlds for her, next minute she doesn't even know you and wants you to delete her number or else.

She is hot, but not with the drama.Is Nicky this Heather / Star, etc. , as previously mentioned, or is she someone entirely different?

ISawWhatIsAw
10-21-22, 21:20
Gas prices keeping me home more its getting cold deleted a number over performance. Non pros would be nice to find I still find a few that I like to see when I drive around not many new faces. May have to check out the motels that's a no for today though.

(Photo take last summer).

The photo is of a woman I saw after dropping off a soul snatcher (wouldn't bend over the hood either) who wouldn't stop being a vacuum for a moment to hear what I had to say she need to slow it down. Guessing the soul snatcher catch a ride with her (the woman in the photo) when I saw her by that good will I drove pass to confirm had to do a cop all woman. She needed to get in my first thought asked to take the photo took a few got her to a spot enjoyed the time. I asked for the digits she said she lives closer to where I live thought she needed a ride for a moment and round 2 as well.

Had to take a screen shot the photo wouldn't upload.

BoloBellgrande
10-21-22, 22:10
I was told by a reliable source that she passed away. This particular source tells me that I knew her but, I can't match a face with the name.

I was told she use to hang out at Russell's house.

ShadowFox76
10-21-22, 22:14
Any Night action? The past two times I came up at night I got lucky with tink, but the second time nothing and I know its getting colder too. Just want to find someone that's not a zombie but that's really funny of me to ask LOL. Let me know if yall had any luck, I've only gone through the WW loop because I know that loop the most and I'd rather take my chances there than in any other spot at night.

RockyB
10-22-22, 10:21
Around 1 pm, by the mouth of the Circle, 10/18.Corner boys have taken over the circle. They have an entourage of young women that hang with them. Not sure if she is one of them.

Clove719
10-22-22, 11:06
Any Night action? The past two times I came up at night I got lucky with tink, but the second time nothing and I know its getting colder too. Just want to find someone that's not a zombie but that's really funny of me to ask LOL. Let me know if yall had any luck, I've only gone through the WW loop because I know that loop the most and I'd rather take my chances there than in any other spot at night.Where did you spot Tink at (MP or down by Wilkens)? I've been trying for the last two months to find her. I heard she was MIA the last couple of months. I guess she's back now. Looks like I'll be headed up there again.

Carlos Minor
10-22-22, 13:28
Is Nicky this Heather / Star, etc. , as previously mentioned, or is she someone entirely different?If it's the one I think. I think is a new one. Never seen her before, she is very pretty but fucked up in the head. Once I dropped another girl at this house were supposed to live recovery addicts. These houses are all over the city. Anyways there is where I met Nicole coming out, so when the other one walked in Nicole or Nicky was seating on the front stairs. I said what's up! We talked for a bit and we left. Man! She hot! But the third time she acted like if she didn't know me. Then I found out she moved out of the house because they found out she was using again.

Klove48
10-22-22, 16:05
I was told by a reliable source that she passed away. This particular source tells me that I knew her but, I can't match a face with the name.

I was told she use to hang out at Russell's house.Wow! I hope your source is incorrect, but this is Colleen below.

Assman To You
10-22-22, 16:59
Okay the first one was in CB on Fairhaven and a red head kind of dancing in the street. Maybe said Anita but I can't really remember. Jer BBBJ technique was only one dimensional. I quit after about 10 miniutes of tryin so flipped her 20. Later I found Sophia in BK on Washburn and she was able to finish the job.

Later after a casino run I hit up Special K for the RJ and BBBJ treat. I know we got some K haters on here but that girl varys her technique and will edge you if you tell her to. I tell her not to do the HJ if I want it to last. Don't hit me up for her digits because I don't have her ok to share them. Whenever she changes numbers she will text me when she recovers her #s from Google. If she hasnt hit you up you probably were not a good date in the past. If you want to try and spot her on the street she lives on Smallwood now.

LibidoLuvr
10-22-22, 18:17

I was told she use to hang out at Russell's house.It's true. Her BF called me and told last month.

MotoMoto11
10-22-22, 19:32
Wow! I hope your source is incorrect, but this is Colleen below.Unfortunate but true last time I seen her walking around Franklintown her legs where huge like she had cellulitis real bad it's sad how these ladies let themselves go like that.

Coppertone
10-22-22, 19:41
Is Sandy still alive, can anyone put me in touch with her, pic for reference.

Clove719
10-22-22, 20:01
My last post I mentioned that Bmore is dead because you can't find any hot talent out easy anymore like it use to be. However, there are still a few out that you can find. Their names are Kayla, Cara, and Goldie. The only problem is they're not out like all day everyday, they're mostly out at night from time to time. I'll start with Kayla since I don't have any pictures of her, and make two different post of Cara and Goldie since I do have photos of them. Kayla, at one point was super sexy as fuck, but was one of those stuck up girls that acted like her shit didn't stink. However, now that she's a bit strung out she cut her hair shorter and isn't as hot as she once was. But don't get it twisted, she is still very much hot. I would say that now that she doesn't have her stuck up attitude she's more cool to be around and has more sex appeal. She also has a huge sex drive. You can easily get this girl to cum hard. Her body is so chiseled you can wash your clothes of her stomach abs. With her banging personality and huge sex drive you would definitely have a good overall date experience. Trust me guys, Kayla is the type of girl that makes Bmore world famous.

ElliotSpitzer
10-22-22, 20:30
I recently was on stroll on wash blvd about 2 am. Been driving around for about an hour but couldn't find anything out. It was cold asf outside and nobody in sight. About to call it a night. Then I see this skinny WSW about 5'3 by the DD on Wash. Looks like she freezing her ass off. I pull up she said her name was Kelly. I never seen her before so I decided to make the scoop she looks decent. No smell. We negotiate half / half and take her to my spot where I can relax. She ask can she get high first. I let her smoke while I finish my drink. She ask if I'm ready then she drops her head and starts polishing me off nice and slow. I slid my hands down her pants and her pussy was soaking wet. No smell. I start fingerbanging her and she starts getting into it. Then she ask could she climb on top. I slipped right into her pussy it felt fucking fantastic. She was riding me nice and slow but I started to notice her hands reaching down for something. I immediately start thinking she is reaching for my pants pocket. So I told her to stop moving and reach in my pants pocket and took out my money. She starts riding me again. Then I stuck the money in console in backseat area hoping she didn't see it. Bad idea. Then I decide to open the door and bend her over on my seat while I standing up. I start pounding on her hard until I pulled out and drained my balls down throat. She swallowed every drop.

So we about to pull off and check the compartment where I stashed the money and as sure as shooting the money was gone. So I knew she took it. I just put it there so I ask her about it and she got defensive. She swore up and down she didn't take it. Then she offered to strip for me but I figured she would've hid it. So I keep checking the car and I find the money hidden under her passenger seat floor mat. Slick *****. She starts crying and apologizing blaming her pimp saying he going to beat her up if she don't come back with enough money. I wasn't hear it. I told I need another go to make it right or you can walk back. She reluctantly agreed complaining she going to get in trouble. Started fake crying I didn't care one bit I bent her over and railed the shit out her skinny ass for a good while but this time I decided to filled her up like a jelly donut. She got out the car to piss the cum out. I pulled off and left her for stealing my money a good 2 mile walk back serves her right. Damage 30. Good nut.

JimmyJams
10-22-22, 23:52
I recently was on stroll on wash blvd about 2 am. Been driving around for about an hour but couldn't find anything out. It was cold asf outside and nobody in sight. About to call it a night. Then I see this skinny WSW about 5'3 by the DD on Wash. Looks like she freezing her ass off. I pull up she said her name was Kelly. I never seen her before so I decided to make the scoop she looks decent. No smell. We negotiate half / half and take her to my spot where I can relax. She ask can she get high first. I let her smoke while I finish my drink. She ask if I'm ready then she drops her head and starts polishing me off nice and slow. I slid my hands down her pants and her pussy was soaking wet. No smell. I start fingerbanging her and she starts getting into it. Then she ask could she climb on top. I slipped right into her pussy it felt fucking fantastic. She was riding me nice and slow but I started to notice her hands reaching down for something. I immediately start thinking she is reaching for my pants pocket. So I told her to stop moving and reach in my pants pocket and took out my money. She starts riding me again. Then I stuck the money in console in backseat area hoping she didn't see it. Bad idea. Then I decide to open the door and bend her over on my seat while I standing up. I start pounding on her hard until I pulled out and drained my balls down throat. She swallowed every drop.

So we about to pull off and check the compartment where I stashed the money and as sure as shooting the money was gone. So I knew she took it. I just put it there so I ask her about it and she got defensive. She swore up and down she didn't take it. Then she offered to strip for me but I figured she would've hid it. So I keep checking the car and I find the money hidden under her passenger seat floor mat. Slick *****. She starts crying and apologizing blaming her pimp saying he going to beat her up if she don't come back with enough money. I wasn't hear it. I told I need another go to make it right or you can walk back. She reluctantly agreed complaining she going to get in trouble. Started fake crying I didn't care one bit I bent her over and railed the shit out her skinny ass for a good while but this time I decided to filled her up like a jelly donut. She got out the car to piss the cum out. I pulled off and left her for stealing my money a good 2 mile walk back serves her right. Damage 30. Good nut.She is supper rail thin skinny, said she was from WV or Tennessee or something. She actually can DT and is a freak! She will steal! Dumb thief got me for a pack of smokes I had just opened and noone else had been in car. Pissed me the phyuck off! Saw her couple days later she copped more pleas than 1/6 insurectionist. Apologized but never admitting but saying if she did she didn't remember but would make it right. I just let it go bur I'm done with her meth head looking ass.

Avoid!

JimmyJams
10-23-22, 00:18
Around 1 pm, by the mouth of the Circle, 10/18.Heather is a pretty woman but she is a hope to die fiend! Horrible injector and can't focus or talk about anything but drugs. Very poor skills. Has a phat butt though and if you get her to assume the position for 5 minutes without complaining and being a drug monster,cat feels alright.

Horrible injector. Saw her shooting her forehead on Mount. Looked like a self botox procedure but it was fentanyl I'm sure.

Ugly personality, pretentious and entitled. Thinks you should give her money for being pretty. Talks bad about other women like she is better. Doofus bf seems to be gone now.

Please stop paying or don't overpay for trifling, ill mannered addict sex workers especially if they are not skilled.

She needs to go back to her family and get the phyuck out of the way!
Oh yeah, her legs, arms, hands, and neck are gross, all shot up.

ShadowFox76
10-23-22, 02:04

So we about to pull off and check the compartment where I stashed the money and as sure as shooting the money was gone. So I knew she took it. I just put it there so I ask her about it and she got defensive. She swore up and down she didn't take it. Then she offered to strip for me but I figured she would've hid it. So I keep checking the car and I find the money hidden under her passenger seat floor mat. Slick *****. She starts crying and apologizing blaming her pimp saying he going to beat her up if she don't come back with enough money. I wasn't hear it. I told I need another go to make it right or you can walk back. She reluctantly agreed complaining she going to get in trouble. Started fake crying I didn't care one bit I bent her over and railed the shit out her skinny ass for a good while but this time I decided to filled her up like a jelly donut. She got out the car to piss the cum out. I pulled off and left her for stealing my money a good 2 mile walk back serves her right. Damage 30. Good nut.Crazy man. Glad you got something from that. I was also out last night from about 1:30 til 2:30 crusing the loop. I saw nothing but junkies shooting up around the triangle. Thought I found a couple girls but they were with the dope boys. Had to go back to MP and check it again as the first time I looped it there was a cop car dead center in the dd parking lot. Not a one. Til I found Bianca Foxx and I usually don't pick her up but I bit the bullet because I was tired and just need to blow my load. Pisses me off that she only does condom work because I needed to find a girl to swallow. After I found my usual spot we chilled and she got to work. Average CBJ. Popped in the bag. After I dropped her off I saw a few girls around the way by the rofo and I was pissed. Just a few minutes more of waiting and maybe I could have had a better experience.

Laurens
10-23-22, 04:00

So we about to pull off and check the compartment where I stashed the money and as sure as shooting the money was gone. So I knew she took it. I just put it there so I ask her about it and she got defensive. She swore up and down she didn't take it. Then she offered to strip for me but I figured she would've hid it. So I keep checking the car and I find the money hidden under her passenger seat floor mat. Slick *****. She starts crying and apologizing blaming her pimp saying he going to beat her up if she don't come back with enough money. I wasn't hear it. I told I need another go to make it right or you can walk back. She reluctantly agreed complaining she going to get in trouble. Started fake crying I didn't care one bit I bent her over and railed the shit out her skinny ass for a good while but this time I decided to filled her up like a jelly donut. She got out the car to piss the cum out. I pulled off and left her for stealing my money a good 2 mile walk back serves her right. Damage 30. Good nut.That's right bro bitches got to learn should've got a video of her swallowing.

Tony1984
10-23-22, 06:01
Is London around.

Oakwood99
10-23-22, 06:35

So we about to pull off and check the compartment where I stashed the money and as sure as shooting the money was gone. So I knew she took it. I just put it there so I ask her about it and she got defensive. She swore up and down she didn't take it. Then she offered to strip for me but I figured she would've hid it. So I keep checking the car and I find the money hidden under her passenger seat floor mat. Slick *****. She starts crying and apologizing blaming her pimp saying he going to beat her up if she don't come back with enough money. I wasn't hear it. I told I need another go to make it right or you can walk back. She reluctantly agreed complaining she going to get in trouble. Started fake crying I didn't care one bit I bent her over and railed the shit out her skinny ass for a good while but this time I decided to filled her up like a jelly donut. She got out the car to piss the cum out. I pulled off and left her for stealing my money a good 2 mile walk back serves her right. Damage 30. Good nut.She looks desperate every time I see her. Told me a few nights ago she would do everything for $10. I passed, she look like she got some shit with her.

Oak.

Old Chinese Guy
10-23-22, 09:29
Heather is a pretty woman but she is a hope to die fiend! Horrible injector and can't focus or talk about anything but drugs. Very poor skills. Has a phat butt though and if you get her to assume the position for 5 minutes without complaining and being a drug monster,cat feels alright.

Horrible injector. Saw her shooting her forehead on Mount. Looked like a self botox procedure but it was fentanyl I'm sure.

Ugly personality, pretentious and entitled. Thinks you should give her money for being pretty. Talks bad about other women like she is better. Doofus bf seems to be gone now.

Please stop paying or don't overpay for trifling, ill mannered addict sex workers especially if they are not skilled.

Oh yeah, her legs, arms, hands, and neck are gross, all shot up.Everything you have said is true, she can't hit a vein to save her soul. Skin pops all over, hands, arms, legs, neck, groin all marked up from shooting up without get high. Spent a couple of hours with her at Tim's (see previous review) and she must have spent half that time trying to hit a vein. I basically asked her what's the point if she doesn't even get high, might as well go get clean. I think she's addicted to the idea of getting high. When she's clean, she really looks good but in this state, I'm not repeating with her.

Apache 12
10-23-22, 15:24
Everything you have said is true, she can't hit a vein to save her soul. Skin pops all over, hands, arms, legs, neck, groin all marked up from shooting up without get high. Spent a couple of hours with her at Tim's (see previous review) and she must have spent half that time trying to hit a vein. I basically asked her what's the point if she doesn't even get high, might as well go get clean. I think she's addicted to the idea of getting high. When she's clean, she really looks good but in this state, I'm not repeating with her.Why even bother picking that up?

PanchSez
10-23-22, 18:23
Is Sandy still alive, can anyone put me in touch with her, pic for reference.I saw her today walking on Ramsey at Fulton towards the busy bee. She was wearing a hoodie and looks like she's put on weight, not rail thin.

YeahWellOkay
10-23-22, 19:31
Heather is a pretty woman but she is a hope to die fiend! Horrible injector and can't focus or talk about anything but drugs. Very poor skills. Has a phat butt though and if you get her to assume the position for 5 minutes without complaining and being a drug monster,cat feels alright.

Oh yeah, her legs, arms, hands, and neck are gross, all shot up.She is a mess. Poor girl really needs an intervention.

MotoMoto11
10-23-22, 20:18
Is Sandy still alive, can anyone put me in touch with her, pic for reference.Just seen her today walking from Busy Bee.

CowboysFan
10-23-22, 23:24

Oh yeah, her legs, arms, hands, and neck are gross, all shot up.After seeing this. I'm glad it was dark, I'm glad it was 25 and I'm glad she didn't undress. However she put in work and did the job for 25.

Truckie2
10-24-22, 14:52
Seemed like everyone (mongers) was out today. Looked like a parade moving down Fairhaven with no one walking. Same thing around Brooklyn, lots of traffic going up and down the streets. I hit Wash. Blvd. And there were several SW'ers between Desoto and the you-Haul. There were 2 WSW across from the you-Haul, a blonde and a redhead. I backed into the lot on Inverness and the blonde walked up. She said her name was Strawberry and we talked for a while, then off we went. Got to a spot and did half and half finished up and dropped her back off on Inverness. Damage was 40 and I left pleased.

Klove48
10-24-22, 15:24
My last post I mentioned that Bmore is dead because you can't find any hot talent out easy anymore like it use to be. However, there are still a few out that you can find. Their names are Kayla, Cara, and Goldie. The only problem is they're not out like all day everyday, they're mostly out at night from time to time. I'll start with Kayla since I don't have any pictures of her, and make two different post of Cara and Goldie since I do have photos of them. Kayla, at one point was super sexy as fuck, but was one of those stuck up girls that acted like her shit didn't stink. However, now that she's a bit strung out she cut her hair shorter and isn't as hot as she once was. But don't get it twisted, she is still very much hot. I would say that now that she doesn't have her stuck up attitude she's more cool to be around and has more sex appeal. She also has a huge sex drive. You can easily get this girl to cum hard. Her body is so chiseled you can wash your clothes of her stomach abs. With her banging personality and huge sex drive you would definitely have a good overall date experience. Trust me guys, Kayla is the type of girl that makes Bmore world famous.Clove, which Kayla are you referring to? I know of at least 4 to Kayla's. Just a better description please. Peace.

ISawWhatIsAw
10-24-22, 17:59
One night the urge called my name I had been reading the forum and took the indirect advise. I starting driving early in the morning through the loops. Pretty much nothing in sight near the DD. I took a stroll towards the flea market to do some shopping I knew if I see one another may be close by the one I found got in the car. She seem very friendly kinda curled up in a ball for a moment like I caught her off guard or something in the middle of telling her to stay away from the tip and how to she launches her mouth in the middle of my speech with her soft mouth. I felt helpless and confused I even attempted to escape but I only started looking at the passenger door with my mind wondering off as she kept going. It wasn't until I realized the car was shaking that she had actually launched and started it all the softness of her wet mouth got me to erupt. She opens the car door to spit out the load I wasn't mad I do request for contact info and gave her my social media details.

I've found some great finds going shopping can't complain.

RockHard77
10-24-22, 18:09
So I was out Sunday morning site seeing around 2 am in Brooklyn, Curtis bay & SA didn't really see much out then I ran into this little BSW name Paris 29 very petite chatted a bit the opt out for BBBJ but wanted 40 but settled for standard rate, I would totally recommend her she did a great job polishing the knob as tho she couldn't handle all the baby batter. If your see her treat her good.

Klove48
10-24-22, 18:17
One night the urge called my name I had been reading the forum and took the indirect advise. I starting driving early in the morning through the loops. Pretty much nothing in sight near the DD. I took a stroll towards the flea market to do some shopping I knew if I see one another may be close by the one I found got in the car. She seem very friendly kinda curled up in a ball for a moment like I caught her off guard or something in the middle of telling her to stay away from the tip and how to she launches her mouth in the middle of my speech with her soft mouth. I felt helpless and confused I even attempted to escape but I only started looking at the passenger door with my mind wondering off as she kept going. It wasn't until I realized the car was shaking that she had actually launched and started it all the softness of her wet mouth got me to erupt. She opens the car door to spit out the load I wasn't mad I do request for contact info and gave her my social media details.

I've found some great finds going shopping can't complain.As much as I like cryptic messages, I got nothing from this report. Maybe you intended this way, but I have no clue of who, what, when or where about your "tale to remember". I appreciate the poetic nature it was written in; but I have no fuc*kin clue about your experience except you got some good or great "head". LOL. Peace.

Oakwood99
10-24-22, 19:14
Seemed like everyone (mongers) was out today. Looked like a parade moving down Fairhaven with no one walking. Same thing around Brooklyn, lots of traffic going up and down the streets. I hit Wash. Blvd. And there were several SW'ers between Desoto and the you-Haul. There were 2 WSW across from the you-Haul, a blonde and a redhead. I backed into the lot on Inverness and the blonde walked up. She said her name was Strawberry and we talked for a while, then off we went. Got to a spot and did half and half finished up and dropped her back off on Inverness. Damage was 40 and I left pleased.How was her service? I got to give to her she's a trooper.

Oak.

Coppertone
10-24-22, 19:36
I saw her today walking on Ramsey at Fulton towards the busy bee. She was wearing a hoodie and looks like she's put on weight, not rail thin.Preciate the update, time to hunt.

Terpie
10-24-22, 20:53
Is there a list or do you have to get to know them first before you find out their FB page?

That is the best way too keep contact but sometimes they take a while to respond. Like days sometimes.

JanusCanal84
10-24-22, 21:42
Is there a list or do you have to get to know them first before you find out their FB page?There is not one list where you can click and find a roster or chicas. I have been successful in finding a few on Facebook. But nothing to really show for.

Some would just accept the friend request. Maybe you get a few messages with the? Or Who dis. But I haven't had any luck with dates. Some are alos outdated so sending one may be from an old account.

If you ever want to hit up Medellin look up Medellin Rich and compare the difference from SW'ers in the states.

Oakwood99
10-24-22, 23:17
There is not one list where you can click and find a roster or chicas. I have been successful in finding a few on Facebook. But nothing to really show for.

Some would just accept the friend request. Maybe you get a few messages with the? Or Who dis. But I haven't had any luck with dates. Some are alos outdated so sending one may be from an old account.

If you ever want to hit up Medellin look up Medellin Rich and compare the difference from SW'ers in the states.I'm headed back next month for 2 weeks. Can't wait.

Oak.

NietzscheKeen
10-25-22, 02:10
She looks desperate every time I see her. Told me a few nights ago she would do everything for $10. I passed, she look like she got some shit with her.

Oak.Yeah, I picked her up several months back. Was skinny, but looked and smelled clean. Gave her twenty for head, but I mentioned how I take a while from oral but bust quick from pussy so she quickly volunteered to let me hit it. I asked for 20? She said yeah, I don't care. I just want to get high. So I nutted in her good. Started hitting it regularly on my lunch breaks or after work. Can't beat good, cheap, easy pussy. She never seemed to have warm clothes. Saw her one time after the sun was rising and she wasn't as attractive and had shit on her face like she had been eating glazed donuts. Idk if it was crack residue or what. That was a turn off for me. I figure that's the reason I rarely pick anyone up during the day. Because I can see them. Select few day time girls are Andrea, Hayley, Grace (not the blonde that was all the rage) and space buns Courtney.

MrKwell
10-25-22, 11:57

Oh yeah, her legs, arms, hands, and neck are gross, all shot up.Damn, after seeing all those marks. I would've left her right where you found her.

MrKwell
10-25-22, 12:02

So we about to pull off and check the compartment where I stashed the money and as sure as shooting the money was gone. So I knew she took it. I just put it there so I ask her about it and she got defensive. She swore up and down she didn't take it. Then she offered to strip for me but I figured she would've hid it. So I keep checking the car and I find the money hidden under her passenger seat floor mat. Slick *****. She starts crying and apologizing blaming her pimp saying he going to beat her up if she don't come back with enough money. I wasn't hear it. I told I need another go to make it right or you can walk back. She reluctantly agreed complaining she going to get in trouble. Started fake crying I didn't care one bit I bent her over and railed the shit out her skinny ass for a good while but this time I decided to filled her up like a jelly donut. She got out the car to piss the cum out. I pulled off and left her for stealing my money a good 2 mile walk back serves her right. Damage 30. Good nut.Lmao well done.

BigPappay
10-25-22, 14:16
Yeah, I picked her up several months back. Was skinny, but looked and smelled clean. Gave her twenty for head, but I mentioned how I take a while from oral but bust quick from pussy so she quickly volunteered to let me hit it. I asked for 20? She said yeah, I don't care. I just want to get high. So I nutted in her good. Started hitting it regularly on my lunch breaks or after work. Can't beat good, cheap, easy pussy. She never seemed to have warm clothes. Saw her one time after the sun was rising and she wasn't as attractive and had shit on her face like she had been eating glazed donuts. Idk if it was crack residue or what. That was a turn off for me. I figure that's the reason I rarely pick anyone up during the day. Because I can see them. Select few day time girls are Andrea, Hayley, Grace (not the blonde that was all the rage) and space buns Courtney.My apologies. Tend to use these horz faces for cum shot prakas. Will wipe it off next time.

ISawWhatIsAw
10-25-22, 17:08
Must of been an event out there saw a few out and about from where that Checkers is located to pass 4th. Been awhile since out and about the mind plays tricks on me at times the women sometime appear younger you get closer they look dang near 60, but today no tricks saw a young mixed looking one (looking cute not used up looking) walking pass that circle with a few more even a long legged woman with black leggings them legs was looking nice checked out that a s s from a far.

Near the Rofo saw bright eyes (from what I could see) a short woman with short hair out standing near the DD oversized hoodie she seen better days stilling looking nice, but I believe she been spoken about enough times not my taste. There were a few out pass the DD one I thought about doing the scoop may of been for the best that it didn't happen after she was gone Strawberry was out an about. Nothing really peaking my interest near that Rofo today knowing that there were a few that could of been out in general guess they were busy.

Kept driving thought about going shopping from the first touch felt high what I got was dang near to a nap time after I dropped her off still would go round 2 and 3 on a bed or in some room must be tired guess ill get better sleep tonight. I realized while driving home I was still stiff (we're gone my guy another day she had to go somewhere). Stock the shelves more with them I can't even complain.

Moraxus
10-25-22, 17:42
My last post I mentioned that Bmore is dead because you can't find any hot talent out easy anymore like it use to be. However, there are still a few out that you can find. Their names are Kayla, Cara, and Goldie. The only problem is they're not out like all day everyday, they're mostly out at night from time to time. I'll start with Kayla since I don't have any pictures of her, and make two different post of Cara and Goldie since I do have photos of them. Kayla, at one point was super sexy as fuck, but was one of those stuck up girls that acted like her shit didn't stink. However, now that she's a bit strung out she cut her hair shorter and isn't as hot as she once was. But don't get it twisted, she is still very much hot. I would say that now that she doesn't have her stuck up attitude she's more cool to be around and has more sex appeal. She also has a huge sex drive. You can easily get this girl to cum hard. Her body is so chiseled you can wash your clothes of her stomach abs. With her banging personality and huge sex drive you would definitely have a good overall date experience. Trust me guys, Kayla is the type of girl that makes Bmore world famous.Kayla's a good date, haven't seen her in almost two months though, figured she wasn't around anymore. Haven't even been thinking about mongering lately, its always dead out.

HerStorm
10-25-22, 18:47
So I was out Sunday morning site seeing around 2 am in Brooklyn, Curtis bay & SA didn't really see much out then I ran into this little BSW name Paris 29 very petite chatted a bit the opt out for BBBJ but wanted 40 but settled for standard rate, I would totally recommend her she did a great job polishing the knob as tho she couldn't handle all the baby batter. If your see her treat her good.Hey, is this the Paris you're talking about?

Phyuck Yiu
10-25-22, 19:13
Is Courtney still out there? And does anyone have working digits for her? I use to see her on the regular till we lost touch.

Phyuck!

Yeah, I picked her up several months back. Was skinny, but looked and smelled clean. Gave her twenty for head, but I mentioned how I take a while from oral but bust quick from pussy so she quickly volunteered to let me hit it. I asked for 20? She said yeah, I don't care. I just want to get high. So I nutted in her good. Started hitting it regularly on my lunch breaks or after work. Can't beat good, cheap, easy pussy. She never seemed to have warm clothes. Saw her one time after the sun was rising and she wasn't as attractive and had shit on her face like she had been eating glazed donuts. Idk if it was crack residue or what. That was a turn off for me. I figure that's the reason I rarely pick anyone up during the day. Because I can see them. Select few day time girls are Andrea, Hayley, Grace (not the blonde that was all the rage) and space buns Courtney.

CollegeParkBoy
10-25-22, 20:08
Cause if that is her imma go find her. That'd be a drive worth it.

Hey, is this the Paris you're talking about?

Mumford1
10-25-22, 21:13
Must of been an event out there saw a few out and about from where that Checkers is located to pass 4th. Been awhile since out and about the mind plays tricks on me at times the women sometime appear younger you get closer they look dang near 60, but today no tricks saw a young mixed looking one (looking cute not used up looking) walking pass that circle with a few more even a long legged woman with black leggings them legs was looking nice checked out that a s s from a far.

Near the Rofo saw bright eyes (from what I could see) a short woman with short hair out standing near the DD oversized hoodie she seen better days stilling looking nice, but I believe she been spoken about enough times not my taste. There were a few out pass the DD one I thought about doing the scoop may of been for the best that it didn't happen after she was gone Strawberry was out an about. Nothing really peaking my interest near that Rofo today knowing that there were a few that could of been out in general guess they were busy.

Kept driving thought about going shopping from the first touch felt high what I got was dang near to a nap time after I dropped her off still would go round 2 and 3 on a bed or in some room must be tired guess ill get better sleep tonight. I realized while driving home I was still stiff (we're gone my guy another day she had to go somewhere). Stock the shelves more with them I can't even complain.I would love it if someone could translate.

Rohrschak
10-25-22, 22:30
My guy. What?

Kept driving thought about going shopping from the first touch felt high what I got was dang near to a nap time after I dropped her off still would go round 2 and 3 on a bed or in some room must be tired guess ill get better sleep tonight. I realized while driving home I was still stiff (we're gone my guy another day she had to go somewhere). Stock the shelves more with them I can't even complain.

ISawWhatIsAw
10-25-22, 23:23
My guy. What?What I saw out today.

What you asking my dude what details you need?

RockHard77
10-26-22, 00:50
No not the same girl, she was alittle bit darker then the girl in the picture, she told me she was originally from Dundalk and had just recently moved to Brooklyn, I didn't really see any damage to her but again these girls can hide it well. I caught her walking wit another BSW along Patapsco heading towards Curtis bay, she said she normally comes out around 2 am. I didn't get digits cause most girls can't keep a phone long enough but if I see her again most definitely going to up grade on her services.

Apache 12
10-26-22, 05:43

Kept driving thought about going shopping from the first touch felt high what I got was dang near to a nap time after I dropped her off still would go round 2 and 3 on a bed or in some room must be tired guess ill get better sleep tonight. I realized while driving home I was still stiff (we're gone my guy another day she had to go somewhere). Stock the shelves more with them I can't even complain.This Guy definitely overdosed on a big bowl of Fruit Loops.

JanusCanal84
10-26-22, 08:34
Went out fishing last night but Wilkens had nothing of note plus the abundance of LEO was overwhelming. Only did a few laps and headed out of the area.

Went to MP and by the DD I see Gina. She's nice and plump for those that know her she used to hang out by the Salvation Army. I didn't notice at first since she looked very civies. She hoped in and off we went to my spot.

Opted for half / half for standard. Her head game needs improvement. But her kitten is nice an warm. Started in Mish and gave a few pumps. Flipped her over and gave her some back shots till I busted in the bag. No digits but you can find her by the DD and Roof.

Pics attached not mine by the way.

AbsoluteSavage
10-26-22, 10:53
What I saw out today.

What you asking my dude what details you need?I think I understand everything except the last paragraph in your post. What actually happened? Did you pick any girls up or you just went home?

AbsoluteSavage
10-26-22, 10:58
I felt helpless and confused I even attempted to escape .Accurate description of me trying to figure out what the hell is happening in these posts. It's like Hunter Thompson picked up a hooker, wrote about it then ran it back and forth through Google translate.

ISawWhatIsAw
10-26-22, 12:33
I think I understand everything except the last paragraph in your post. What actually happened? Did you pick any girls up or you just went home?Found one enjoyed the time (half and half) front seat action. A hotel room is better than a car.

No others picked up that day.

I already know what I want to get when I go shopping. I prefer online it doesn't work out all the time. The woman was walking and decided to ask her if she wanted to get in.

Truckie2
10-26-22, 12:56
I would love it if someone could translate.When you figure it out can you pass it on to others?

ISawWhatIsAw
10-26-22, 13:27
Accurate description of me trying to figure out what the hell is happening in these posts. It's like Hunter Thompson picked up a hooker, wrote about it then ran it back and forth through Google translate.She did a BBBJ I just wanted it to be a corn on the cob.

She caught me off guard in the middle of talking and showing where to avoid guess she did not hear what I said and just started a BBBJ.

BusterHymen55
10-26-22, 16:01
I would love it if someone could translate.I will be more than happy to translate (Long story short version) : He didn't get laid! (or even head for that matter).

CowboysFan
10-26-22, 16:52
Went out fishing last night but Wilkens had nothing of note plus the abundance of LEO was overwhelming. Only did a few laps and headed out of the area.

Went to MP and by the DD I see Gina. She's nice and plump for those that know her she used to hang out by the Salvation Army. I didn't notice at first since she looked very civies. She hoped in and off we went to my spot.

Opted for half / half for standard. Her head game needs improvement. But her kitten is nice an warm. Started in Mish and gave a few pumps. Flipped her over and gave her some back shots till I busted in the bag. No digits but you can find her by the DD and Roof.

Pics attached not mine by the way.Believe I reported on her months ago, one night I came down Washington blvd and she had her top up baring all passing cars her tits at that diesel gas station. I pulled in with excitement then realized it was her and dipped out. Her tits were looking full but she got a strange reaction to drugs and just not worth a date if ya ask me.

I'd only scoop to see the tits and probably ask for a rim job.

CowboysFan
10-26-22, 17:04
Picked her up the other evening as the sun was going down. Requested 40 but accepted my 30 spot. I didn't ask to many details but she's a solid provider. She had baby soft skin and a plump rear end. Several tattoos. Possible B / C cup tits. Didn't appear to be using. I didn't ask. Says she normally works off her phone with regulars. Picked her up on Washburn and 5th. Would gladly repeat but I do like my spinners. She took it like a champ and was a site to see her work.

Catch her if you can and tip her for being cleaner then the next girl!Caught her Sunday night. She said 32 yo. Asked for 40 and being that I was feeling generous and it was my first pass. I opted to some front seat action with a 20 and large tip for some play time minutes and bbbjwcim. Though she normally denys she was safe taking a load of mine in her mouth. Seemed to have clear skin and bigger C size boobs but one kinda looked smaller then the other. Didn't make the time to compare them. If you scoop her. Inspect the boobies. I didn't remember my day with her but one hope I checked my reports and bingo. It was her.

Catch her if you can!

CowboysFan
10-26-22, 17:22
Hey, is this the Paris you're talking about?Is that Wilkens and Ashton's CeCe? Looks like her wrist tattoo but I never saw her back tattoos or thighs. Only sampled the head game and she would burry her tongue up my ass like no other. A rim job specialist. Now clean and off the loops.