PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 [172] 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224

FunShip75
08-24-20, 13:34
Any sightings recently? I haven't seen her since last winter. Would love to put those puff DSLs to work again.She's back on that "I'm going to get clean, be a mom and have a BF" cycle in life.

LuvTitz
08-24-20, 13:50
It has been absolutely perilous driving around the W / W loop lately: marked and unmarked patrols, vehicles pulled over left and right, cameraman accompanying some of the jump out arrests. What the hell?! Anyway, I was lucky to pick up an old favorite last week. I happened to see her fast walking to her next med appointment. Pulled over and she hopped right in. If you guys want a genuine GFE, you need to introduce yourself to this 5'2" wonder from the Eastern Shore / Delaware. Since I couldn't go to my usual spot, I opted for some road head. I freed Willie and Haley started with a slow hand job and as other ladies would wipe away the pre-cum, Haley stroked the pre-cum onto her thumb and index finger and picked it off sensually. She went back for more not to waste any. She then unbundled her belt, leaned over and started to give a nice and slow BBBJ. Let's just say I was enjoying every second and didn't mind putting miles on the truck. Meanwhile, I was feeling her sweet ass and small tits as she moaned with pleasure. I finally exploded in her mouth and she swallowed the load. She went back and finished the leftovers and then cleaned me off with napkins. Guys, you need to get this chick. She is a real gem and your cock will leave happy. She is also fine with cream pies, so make sure to negotiate that release as well. I've never asked about entering her ass palace, but maybe one day.

Furbuster2000
08-24-20, 16:44
Picked up Sarah last night on Washington Blvd below Royal Farms. Black hair pulled back tight, big tits and some gut. Was going to do FS but settled on BBBJ instead. Parked nearby. Her head bounces up and down on your dick like a jackhammer and no real suction. Will not repeat. She caught the load in full but I had to jerk off in her mouth because she can't give a BJ.

Pussy was shaved and pierced. No anal or ass play.

Phyuck Yiu
08-24-20, 17:44
We lost another sweet girl. Heard from a reliable source that Annabelle OD'd. If any of you met her, you'd know she was a sweet girl. Again it's a shame that this game keeps taking people away with it. RIP girl.

Phyuck!

Klove48
08-24-20, 18:40
It has been absolutely perilous driving around the W / W loop lately: marked and unmarked patrols, vehicles pulled over left and right, cameraman accompanying some of the jump out arrests. What the hell?! Anyway, I was lucky to pick up an old favorite last week. I happened to see her fast walking to her next med appointment. Pulled over and she hopped right in. If you guys want a genuine GFE, you need to introduce yourself to this 5'2" wonder from the Eastern Shore / Delaware. Since I couldn't go to my usual spot, I opted for some road head. I freed Willie and Haley started with a slow hand job and as other ladies would wipe away the pre-cum, Haley stroked the pre-cum onto her thumb and index finger and picked it off sensually. She went back for more not to waste any. She then unbundled her belt, leaned over and started to give a nice and slow BBBJ. Let's just say I was enjoying every second and didn't mind putting miles on the truck. Meanwhile, I was feeling her sweet ass and small tits as she moaned with pleasure. I finally exploded in her mouth and she swallowed the load. She went back and finished the leftovers and then cleaned me off with napkins. Guys, you need to get this chick. She is a real gem and your cock will leave happy. She is also fine with cream pies, so make sure to negotiate that release as well. I've never asked about entering her ass palace, but maybe one day.Where exactly did you find this Haley?

CowboysFan
08-24-20, 19:16
It has been absolutely perilous driving around the W / W loop lately: marked and unmarked patrols, vehicles pulled over left and right, cameraman accompanying some of the jump out arrests. What the hell?! Anyway, I was lucky to pick up an old favorite last week. I happened to see her fast walking to her next med appointment. Pulled over and she hopped right in. If you guys want a genuine GFE, you need to introduce yourself to this 5'2" wonder from the Eastern Shore / Delaware. Since I couldn't go to my usual spot, I opted for some road head. I freed Willie and Haley started with a slow hand job and as other ladies would wipe away the pre-cum, Haley stroked the pre-cum onto her thumb and index finger and picked it off sensually. She went back for more not to waste any. She then unbundled her belt, leaned over and started to give a nice and slow BBBJ. Let's just say I was enjoying every second and didn't mind putting miles on the truck. Meanwhile, I was feeling her sweet ass and small tits as she moaned with pleasure. I finally exploded in her mouth and she swallowed the load. She went back and finished the leftovers and then cleaned me off with napkins. Guys, you need to get this chick. She is a real gem and your cock will leave happy. She is also fine with cream pies, so make sure to negotiate that release as well. I've never asked about entering her ass palace, but maybe one dayAre we talking about this Haley?

Note: not my pic.

LuvTitz
08-24-20, 20:24
Are we talking about this Haley?

Note: not my pic.Nope. Not her. Private message me and I'll give you some info.

LuvTitz
08-24-20, 20:24
Where exactly did you find this Haley?Private message me and I'll give you more info.

Phyuck Yiu
08-24-20, 20:28
Are we talking about this Haley?

Note: not my pic.Please tell me it's that Hailey. I've missed those lips.

Phyuck!

Crofton33
08-24-20, 21:28
We lost another sweet girl. Heard from a reliable source that Annabelle OD'd. If any of you met her, you'd know she was a sweet girl. Again it's a shame that this game keeps taking people away with it. RIP girl.

Phyuck!Such a terrible loss. RIP.

LuvTitz
08-24-20, 22:16
Please tell me it's that Hailey. I've missed those lips.

Phyuck!Nope. Not her. Do as the others below.

Oakwood99
08-24-20, 22:38

Phyuck!Wow, I saw her last week on Payson and Ashton. I didn't get the chance to say something to her because she was occupied.

Man it's rough out there. Very pleasant girl with no games.

May She Rest In Peace.

SteveStone123
08-25-20, 01:04
Wow, I saw her last week on Payson and Ashton. I didn't get the chance to say something to her because she was occupied.

Man it's rough out there. Very pleasant girl with no games.

May She Rest In Peace.Is this the same girl who gives only head and no FS? And she had working phone in the past and used to stay near furrow st.

Klove48
08-25-20, 03:51
Is this the same girl who gives only head and no FS? And she had working phone in the past and used to stay near furrow st.Yep. Same girl.

Crofton33
08-25-20, 09:07
Is this the same girl who gives only head and no FS? And she had working phone in the past and used to stay near furrow st.I was fortunate to have FS since we met and have had a steady 1-2 a week meetings.

Humpty Dumpty
08-25-20, 16:35
Hello folks. I am Humpty Dumpty. Feel free to check out my reports in Columbus, Ohio. I haven't had too much luck on Baltimore's streets. I like BBFSCIP with girls under age 30, who charge 30 or less, and who look good. That's how things work in Ohio. I am most familiar / comfortable with Dundalk and Pulaski. I prefer WSW or HSW. Any info would be appreciated.

Cls9637
08-26-20, 05:19
I found myself around Wilkens yesterday morning about 7:30. I was in a work vehicle so I couldn't partake but I rode around a little to see if I could spot Kiara or Red Haired Nicole. I didn't see either of them but I did see at least 20 girls scattered around from the circle up to Pulaski on Wilkens, Ashton, Ramsey and McHenry. The selection ranged from nodding out, crack dancers, walking dead, average SW and really good looking. I did stop and talk to a skinny girl named Sandy on Pulaski. She seemed like a nice girl who is open to most anything so I'll look for her next trip.

With the wide selection out there I was tempted I was tempted to partake, even in a work vehicle!

Cls9637
08-26-20, 06:30
About a week ago I was cruising around Wilkens and sitting in the shade at Ramsey and Gilmor I saw a red haired girl. Knowing this is where Nicole often hangs out I went closer to see if it was her. Instead I found Mela (that's how she spelled it). At first I wasn't really interested but since I hadn't seen anyone else out in the 45 minutes I was cruising I decided to try her out. In the end I should have just kept cruising.

She's certainly not my usual type but she talked a good story. But that's all it was. Not much personality and few skills. A totally forgettable experience. She couldn't even get the poor little guy hard, to the point where I gave up and took her back. I made the excuse that it was the medication that I'm on. But it wasn't.

Cls9637
08-26-20, 06:51
A few days after Mela I was in the area and saw a girl who facially reminded me of a girl long ago who I always had the hots for but it wasn't to be. And this girl on Payson was wearing a tight white tank top with obviously no bra and quite nice boobs with hard nipples. She told me later that she dressed like that intentionally in order to make sure she was picked up quickly. She was a little older than I usually like but the whole package was attractive. She hopped in and off we went.

It turns out that Jessica is actually 37 years old, but sure doesn't look it. And she has the boobs of a 27 year old. Quite firm and still standing up where they're supposed to be. She is open for anything except anal. We talked about cum on her face and she was okay with it but not her favorite and she will not swallow. In fact, when I came in her mouth she was moving so fast to get the cum out that I was barely able to get a blurry picture of it in her mouth. This girl does not like cum. But she said she was glad I came in her mouth instead of on her face because she was afraid that when all you guys saw the pictures of cum on her face that all of you would want to do it too. Jessica uses my favorite blowjob technique of holding me in her mouth, sucking on it and running her tongue all over it at the same time. She paid loads of attention to the boys with lots of licking, nibbling and kissing all over. Overall, while Jessica is a lot older than I prefer she was a very good date and would definitely see her again.

Top Job
08-26-20, 09:11
I scooped Heather off the triangle yesterday about 3. She's about middle 30's, brown hair, and about 5 ft tall. We went to what I call the house of the rising sun. Place on Bentalou, I'm sure many of you have been there. The late Lori SW idol used to live there. Anyway standard tuition for DTBBBJ very enthusiastic, very deep with no gagging. Then asked her to turn around. Nice ass, tight couchie. Fun time! Skin was nice, no marks or sores. Plump and healthy. I hope to repeat!

P.S. No dog treats here! LOL!

Top job.

BucketOfBalls
08-26-20, 09:24
Your in box is full. Please clear up some room.

BOB.

Bluestar
08-26-20, 10:02
Picked up brunette Ray just off the Triangle near Pulaski. 5'5", 90 lbs, 30 years old but looks early 20's. Nice little A titties, hairy cooch, and great personality, and looks like that girl in high school you always wanted to fuck but never got the chance to. We parked, I sweet talked her into a BBBJ and BBFS cip for $40 (she never does bare. Ha! She had a phone but lost it, usually out after 9 pm on Wilkins or near Pulaski / Ashton in a tshirt and Daisy Duke cutoffs. I definitely will repeat.

Sexingit
08-26-20, 11:17
A few days after Mela I was in the area and saw a girl who facially reminded me of a girl long ago who I always had the hots for but it wasn't to be. And this girl on Payson was wearing a tight white tank top with obviously no bra and quite nice boobs with hard nipples. She told me later that she dressed like that intentionally in order to make sure she was picked up quickly. She was a little older than I usually like but the whole package was attractive. She hopped in and off we went.

It turns out that Jessica is actually 37 years old, but sure doesn't look it. And she has the boobs of a 27 year old. Quite firm and still standing up where they're supposed to be. She is open for anything except anal. We talked about cum on her face and she was okay with it but not her favorite and she will not swallow. In fact, when I came in her mouth she was moving so fast to get the cum out that I was barely able to get a blurry picture of it in her mouth. This girl does not like cum. But she said she was glad I came in her mouth instead of on her face because she was afraid that when all you guys saw the pictures of cum on her face that all of you would want to do it too. Jessica uses my favorite blowjob technique of holding me in her mouth, sucking on it and running her tongue all over it at the same time. She paid loads of attention to the boys with lots of licking, nibbling and kissing all over. Overall, while Jessica is a lot older than I prefer she was a very good date and would definitely see her again.She looks scrumptious! Thanks for the great photos!

Dagame
08-26-20, 11:29
Two of some of the finest out there I just love the freckles on redheads. I guess you know Asian mixed girls AR wonderful. Names Andrea and Gina. Both good dates in their own right. Andrea may go by other names she is found on the Wilkins stroll. Gina can be found on the Salvation Army stroll.

Assman To You
08-26-20, 14:15
I went and read all of your posts on Ohio board.

It was a good read and some nice pics.

It looks like corn fed Ohio fiends still have some meat on them compared to scarecrows in Bmore.

You better hope JC has a sense of humor. JS.

Hello folks. I am Humpty Dumpty. Feel free to check out my reports in Columbus, Ohio. I haven't had too much luck on Baltimore's streets. I like BBFSCIP with girls under age 30, who charge 30 or less, and who look good. That's how things work in Ohio. I am most familiar / comfortable with Dundalk and Pulaski. I prefer WSW or HSW. Any info would be appreciated.

Klove48
08-26-20, 16:48
Two of some of the finest out there I just love the freckles on redheads. I guess you know Asian mixed girls AR wonderful. Names Andrea and Gina. Both good dates in their own right. Andrea may go by other names she is found on the Wilkins stroll. Gina can be found on the Salvation Army stroll.I'm very familiar with Andrea / Kacey. Meet her when she first appeared on the scene. But it's funny that you posted about Gina. I don't know her or have experienced her, but out of boredom; last night I ride thru the SA stroll, and who did I see but your Gina. I doubled back to check her out and I found a "Mexican Jumping Bean". She was so wound-up, she scared me. Of course my "other head" tried to convince me to find out who she was because she had a great body and unique look about her. Please respond if you know if my description is her normal demeanor. Thanks. Peace.

LuvTitz
08-26-20, 18:25
Two of some of the finest out there I just love the freckles on redheads. I guess you know Asian mixed girls AR wonderful. Names Andrea and Gina. Both good dates in their own right. Andrea may go by other names she is found on the Wilkins stroll. Gina can be found on the Salvation Army stroll.Glad to see Casey is still in the area. She has been a solid provider and takes the DNA cocktail without complaints for an additional fee. I'll be on the lookout for the other chick; she's new to me so I need to make a deposit. LOL.

LuvTitz
08-26-20, 18:41
Hello folks. I am Humpty Dumpty. Feel free to check out my reports in Columbus, Ohio. I haven't had too much luck on Baltimore's streets. I like BBFSCIP with girls under age 30, who charge 30 or less, and who look good. That's how things work in Ohio. I am most familiar / comfortable with Dundalk and Pulaski. I prefer WSW or HSW. Any info would be appreciated.Welcome to the area! I'm not too familiar with Dundalk or Pulaski Highway for pussy shopping to be honest. I'm sure you'll find some gems if you look long enough. However, your best bet would be in the Washington / Wilkens area off of I-95/695 depending on where you're arriving from. Google Ramsay, Pulaski, Eagle, Catherine and Monroe Street. This will help to focus on the area to be in. You have a better chance of negotiating BBFS with cream pie in this area. Now for $30 on the other hand, you may strike out a few times before you find success. But do not be discouraged for there are those ladies that will let you cum dump in them without question. Just make sure you have a stash of antibiotics on hand. But isn't risk a part of this wonderful game? Be safe. LE has been relentless lately.

Happy One
08-26-20, 20:43
I'm very familiar with Andrea / Kacey. Meet her when she first appeared on the scene. But it's funny that you posted about Gina. I don't know her or have experienced her, but out of boredom; last night I ride thru the SA stroll, and who did I see but your Gina. I doubled back to check her out and I found a "Mexican Jumping Bean". She was so wound-up, she scared me. Of course my "other head" tried to convince me to find out who she was because she had a great body and unique look about her. Please respond if you know if my description is her normal demeanor. Thanks. Peace.I have stopped for her on several occasions and she was either dope sick or skyd up and jumping around with the crack hoe dance. Some body reported they had a good date but I don't know. Right now I don't have to stop for street meat, I have two UTR that are being taken care of by sugar daddys bless their hearts LOL.

Be Safe.

Moraxus
08-26-20, 21:05
Spotted a petite rather decent looking girl I'd never seen before walking up Baltimore st, she was wearing a backpack and looking at her phone so I assumed she was a utr civi. Drove up to her and asked her if she needed a ride and she got in. To my dismay she does use and needed a ride to pick up her meds so I dropped her off where she needed to go and got her number for later since I was on my way to work. Claimed she was 31. Anyone date her before? This was my first time seeing her.

Assman To You
08-26-20, 23:21
I get the SA but does this mean off Patapsco area?

It seems to be dead when I've droves past aside from a few girls that appear to live outside the abandoned building.

Am I looking in the right place?

Humpty Dumpty
08-27-20, 00:53
First I ate at Jimmy's seafood on holabird. You have to eat outdoors now. The flies and the construction noise really sucked.

Afterward, I drove down Dundalk Ave. I needed to get to a bathroom. I couldn't have made it back to Jimmy's in time. I dropped a deuce by a fence in back of building. An old metal sign read "you are on camera". I wiped and hurriedly jumped back in the car.

The first trips down Dundalk Ave were unsuccessful. Most of the women can be séen near Graceland. I met Samantha. Tall, 32, WSW with fake tits. She charged me 35 for BBBJCIM. Sure it was good, but where I'm from 30 will get you bbfscip with a 20 year old hottie. I would definitely pick Samantha up again.

Then I decided to check out wilkens for the hell of it. Oh my God. This is the most terrifying neighborhood I've seen in America. I heard 4 gunshots. Most of the junkies and weirdos seemed you phased. The cops swarmed in. I decided to split. I did see an attractive WSW Named Sara or "cheeks". She was the only good looking lady in the area. I was tempted to pick her up but figured I should get the hell out of the area and stick to somewhere "nice" like Dundalk. You guys are out of your mind to pick women up there. Do you do BBBJ or BBFS in your car in that area?

MoGame
08-27-20, 09:09
Took the stroll by the triangle yesterday around 1230 and didn't look as dead usual out there. I think they were giving out lunch at the school at that time but anyway saw a skinny, mixed chick there named Cici. Pretty damn decent compared to zombies out there. $20 for the BBJCIM and face. Shawty was cool and had a good attitude. Hopeful to see her again. The law still heavy out there tho.

Side note if the triangle is dead hit the royal farms on Washington / Desoto. 10 minutes and you're liable to see something walking by LOL.

Assman To You
08-27-20, 09:31
What Wilkens is not nice enough for you to drop a deuce outside?

First I ate at Jimmy's seafood on holabird. You have to eat outdoors now. The flies and the construction noise really sucked.

Afterward, I drove down Dundalk Ave. I needed to get to a bathroom. I couldn't have made it back to Jimmy's in time. I dropped a deuce by a fence in back of building. An old metal sign read "you are on camera". I wiped and hurriedly jumped back in the car.

The first trips down Dundalk Ave were unsuccessful. Most of the women can be sen near Graceland. I met Samantha. Tall, 32, WSW with fake tits. She charged me 35 for BBBJCIM. Sure it was good, but where I'm from 30 will get you bbfscip with a 20 year old hottie. I would definitely pick Samantha up again.

Then I decided to check out wilkens for the hell of it. Oh my God. This is the most terrifying neighborhood I've seen in America. I heard 4 gunshots. Most of the junkies and weirdos seemed you phased. The cops swarmed in. I decided to split. I did see an attractive WSW Named Sara or "cheeks". She was the only good looking lady in the area. I was tempted to pick her up but figured I should get the hell out of the area and stick to somewhere "nice" like Dundalk. You guys are out of your mind to pick women up there. Do you do BBBJ or BBFS in your car in that area?

LuvTitz
08-27-20, 10:24

The first trips down Dundalk Ave were unsuccessful. Most of the women can be sen near Graceland. I met Samantha. Tall, 32, WSW with fake tits. She charged me 35 for BBBJCIM. Sure it was good, but where I'm from 30 will get you bbfscip with a 20 year old hottie. I would definitely pick Samantha up again.

Then I decided to check out wilkens for the hell of it. Oh my God. This is the most terrifying neighborhood I've seen in America. I heard 4 gunshots. Most of the junkies and weirdos seemed you phased. The cops swarmed in. I decided to split. I did see an attractive WSW Named Sara or "cheeks". She was the only good looking lady in the area. I was tempted to pick her up but figured I should get the hell out of the area and stick to somewhere "nice" like Dundalk. You guys are out of your mind to pick women up there. Do you do BBBJ or BBFS in your car in that area?Surely you jest. LOL. There are diamonds in the rough, just change your hunting time. Yes, I get BB services in my vehicle; I never do the local houses. Good luck and don't be intimidated by the locals, just be mindful of LE.

Horsetrader
08-27-20, 16:24
On Wednesday night I made the rounds of B/CB and W/W. B/CB had nothing of interest all night long. W/W was empty until about 11:45 PM when suddenly there were several options at both the circle and the Pulaski/Wilkens/Payson/Ramsey area. Most of the girls were just standing around watching passing cars, typical junkies looking for their next fix. One was bent over at the waist. Another doing the "s" walk down the sidewalk. Another waving wildly to single men in passing cars. Standard stuff.

One girl seemed different. Just south of the circle I found a cute spinner with high energy. My first pass she called out to me and we spoke 2 sentences. I asked her name and she gave me a list of options, said she tells everybody a different name (warning flag #1). I left. Second pass we spoke more, she seemed like a normal civilian (warning flag #2), not a junkie. Maybe 5'2" 105 pounds. I left again. Full knowing that she was far different from normal SW, I went back and made the scoop. Good English, firm body, high energy (warning flags #3, #4, #5). Eyebrow piercing above right eye. Needle tracks were either absent or well healed (warning flag #6). Talkative girl. Most SW have their hands (or mouth) all over me before we are out of the neighborhood. This girl didn't touch me and never talked about sex (red flag). I barely touched her, she neither encouraged nor rejected my touches. Lots of conversation. Perhaps I could have picked up an undercover cop, but that was highly unlikely (getting in car, COVID, no mask, more serious public tensions). She was clearly worried that I might be cop. She is the kind of girl that I would have given escort money and made her a regular. She looked good and she had a fun personality. She asked if I was going to give her money, but she never mentioned services. We played this cat and mouse game for a couple of minutes until I realized that she had all the markings of a pain in the ass up sell girl. I could imagine this turning into the date from hell. Big head was telling me to take her back. Little head was screaming to make a firm offer for services, she looked really good.

Big head won. I ended up taking her back to the circle and giving her a few dollars to avoid a confrontation (I don't care about the little money). The more I think about it the more I believe she would have been a nightmare. Wish I could tell you her name, she admitted to using many different names.

What would you have done?

Trick Williams
08-27-20, 16:27

It turns out that Jessica is actually 37 years old, but sure doesn't look it. And she has the boobs of a 27 year old. Quite firm and still standing up where they're supposed to be. She is open for anything except anal. We talked about cum on her face and she was okay with it but not her favorite and she will not swallow. In fact, when I came in her mouth she was moving so fast to get the cum out that I was barely able to get a blurry picture of it in her mouth. This girl does not like cum. But she said she was glad I came in her mouth instead of on her face because she was afraid that when all you guys saw the pictures of cum on her face that all of you would want to do it too. Jessica uses my favorite blowjob technique of holding me in her mouth, sucking on it and running her tongue all over it at the same time. She paid loads of attention to the boys with lots of licking, nibbling and kissing all over. Overall, while Jessica is a lot older than I prefer she was a very good date and would definitely see her again.Good stuff "Cls9637". Get some shots of her on all fours in doggy next time.

LuvTitz
08-27-20, 16:47
On Wednesday night I made the rounds of B/CB and W/W. B/CB had nothing of interest all night long. W/W was empty until about 11:45 PM when suddenly there were several options at both the circle and the Pulaski/Wilkens/Payson/Ramsey area. Most of the girls were just standing around watching passing cars, typical junkies looking for their next fix. One was bent over at the waist. Another doing the "s" walk down the sidewalk. Another waving wildly to single men in passing cars. Standard stuff.

One girl seemed different. Just south of the circle I found a cute spinner with high energy. My first pass she called out to me and we spoke 2 sentences. I asked her name and she gave me a list of options, said she tells everybody a different name (warning flag #1). I left. Second pass we spoke more, she seemed like a normal civilian (warning flag #2), not a junkie. Maybe 5'2" 105 pounds. I left again. Full knowing that she was far different from normal SW, I went back and made the scoop. Good English, firm body, high energy (warning flags #3, #4, #5). Eyebrow piercing above right eye. Needle tracks were either absent or well healed (warning flag #6). Talkative girl. Most SW have their hands (or mouth) all over me before we are out of the neighborhood. This girl didn't touch me and never talked about sex (red flag). I barely touched her, she neither encouraged nor rejected my touches. Lots of conversation. Perhaps I could have picked up an undercover cop, but that was highly unlikely (getting in car, COVID, no mask, more serious public tensions). She was clearly worried that I might be cop. She is the kind of girl that I would have given escort money and made her a regular. She looked good and she had a fun personality. She asked if I was going to give her money, but she never mentioned services. We played this cat and mouse game for a couple of minutes until I realized that she had all the markings of a pain in the ass up sell girl. I could imagine this turning into the date from hell. Big head was telling me to take her back. Little head was screaming to make a firm offer for services, she looked really good.

Big head won. I ended up taking her back to the circle and giving her a few dollars to avoid a confrontation (I don't care about the little money). The more I think about it the more I believe she would have been a nightmare. Wish I could tell you her name, she admitted to using many different names.

What would you have done?There's nothing wrong with following your instincts. I applaud you for thinking rationally. I personally would have taken her to my spot way out in the county and then negotiate services thereby giving myself some leverage. I'm sure one of us will take one for the team and report back on her. Can you provide any other details? Hair color? Ethnicity? Names she used? How she was dressed?

Humpty Dumpty
08-27-20, 20:01

What would you have done?I'll tell you what I would have done. I would've shot my load in her pussy and maybe given her as much as 30 bucks. Things might be different in Baltimore, but nowhere in the USA will an undercover cop ever get in your car.

I laugh at all these reports of you guys getting scared of women just because they're attractive. You guys fuck the old ugly bags while I shoot my load in all the young hotties.

Once I'm a bit more familiar with that area, I'll make some pickups. Anyone know "Cheeks" from my previous reports? And where can I find a bathroom that is clean at 3 am? Imagine getting car jacked while trying to drop a deuce in alley.

LuvTitz
08-27-20, 20:44
I'll tell you what I would have done. I would've shot my load in her pussy and maybe given her as much as 30 bucks. Things might be different in Baltimore, but nowhere in the USA will an undercover cop ever get in your car.

I laugh at all these reports of you guys getting scared of women just because they're attractive. You guys fuck the old ugly bags while I shoot my load in all the young hotties.

Once I'm a bit more familiar with that area, I'll make some pickups. Anyone know "Cheeks" from my previous reports? And where can I find a bathroom that is clean at 3 am? Imagine getting car jacked while trying to drop a deuce in alley.Wawa on Washington Blvd near I-695 might be your best bet. It's a bit of a drive, but at least it's in the county.

CowboysFan
08-27-20, 22:54
Passed her and a friend tonight about 9 pm on Fairhaven and would had guessed they were teens. One said hi, so I circled back around and as one got picked up, Jess didn't. So I was able to scoop her. She was about 5'3 110 lbs. Tiny A cups. Took me up on some front seat action with a sloppy wet BBBJ followed by a rim job. She took it like a champ for standard digits plus tip. Would gladly repeat.

Catch her if you can!

Sportsfan1234
08-27-20, 23:43
I read several of Humpty's posts from Columbus and it appears that having to drop a deuce while mongering is a common occurrence. Come on Humpty, you didn't feel that deuce brewing while you were at Jimmys? Eating seafood and then going on the prowl sounds like a recipe for disaster. I just don't get it though, you couldn't find a bathroom but you were able to wipe while squatting by a fence?

Then I decided to check out wilkens for the hell of it. Oh my God. This is the most terrifying neighborhood I've seen in America. I heard 4 gunshots. Most of the junkies and weirdos seemed you phased. The cops swarmed in. I decided to split. I did see an attractive WSW Named Sara or "cheeks". She was the only good looking lady in the area. I was tempted to pick her up but figured I should get the hell out of the area and stick to somewhere "nice" like Dundalk. You guys are out of your mind to pick women up there. Do you do BBBJ or BBFS in your car in that area?.

JankMaster
08-28-20, 03:09
Was out from about 1230 til 145 before I bumped into a slim blond named britt. About 5 5 in height. Originally was just going for the head and it was a 9 out of 10 for me. She literally was face fucking herself while I laid back. Attn to the boys while talking dirty. She was playing with the dick in a manner I knew she wanted to fuck. As I got up to get my cover she's licking and biting my ass softly then ducks under and starts sucking me off again and she warms her self up. Then her exact words were "STUFF ME". I usually don't write this much or give this much detail but she definitely surprised me.

JankMaster
08-28-20, 03:12
After I was don't with Brittany. I saw head monster allison out. And I saw a phat ass pawg with 2 reddish colored pony tails. I was so tempted to go with her just hit from the back and pull those pig tails. I've never seenbher before. Any intel on her fellas.

Old Chinese Guy
08-28-20, 07:59

What would you have done?I think you were both nervous, your red flags probably elicited some red flags in her mind of you. I would have gone for the cop check (Can I prove to you I'm not a cop?) If she agrees and you have you hand on her tits and in her pussy, she ain't a cop. I know there are many here who say cop checks don't work and undercover cops will allow a cop check but I still maintain that undercover female cops will (1) almost never get into the car but if they do (2) they will almost never let you grab their tits and (3) they will never show you their pussy and let you stick your fingers inside. Anyone who maintains that female undercover cops are so dedicated to their job they will allow #3 do not know female undercover cops.

Barraquda22
08-28-20, 09:31
And where can I find a bathroom that is clean at 3 am? Imagine getting car jacked while trying to drop a deuce in alley.I'd have more fear of the ridicule from the wife about that than of getting caught and eating it on a divorce LOL. Also, in most areas fit for the scoop, there are none. Cleanest option? Swing up to the rofo in hampden. Itll be open. Clean? Ehhh sometimes. But at least there the door locks and 3 dudes wont jack your shit and post pics of you squatting by a dumpster on instagram. Its been years since Ive cruised falls in that stretch, but there used to be plenty of talent to be found. The locals werent the best but would always work, and lots of passers through depending on the time.

BQ22.

Horsetrader
08-28-20, 11:02
...Anyone who maintains that female undercover cops are so dedicated to their job they will allow #3 do not know female undercover cops.

....Can you provide any other details? Hair color? Ethnicity? Names she used? How she was dressed?I wasn't really worried about her being a cop after she got inside. What I was worried about was her being a pain in the ass up selling girl who would put up a fuss if she didn't get her way and maybe pull out a weapon. I forgot to mention that she said she wouldn't touch me until she got paid, that was a deal breaker for me.

She was Caucasian with dark hair. Couldn't tell the hair length because it was all pulled back. She wore colorful but faded yoga pants, blouse with layers. She was recently showered and used some sort of cheap perfume. Her most unique characteristic is that she couldn't stop talking and her chatter was coherent. She rattled off so many names that she has used I certainly cant remember half of them (Leah, Liz, Angel, and many more).

Assman To You
08-28-20, 14:50
This sounds like the one I reported on a few weeks ago.

I was out last night from about midnight till 5 am burning way to much gas. Spotted a few prospects but not Brittany.

The gal I believe to be MILF Lisa was out in a spandex blue and white workout type outfit 80's ish.

She was with a dude behind the circle and looked to be going for some mess. The dude waved me off so I rolled on. Saw her later and almost scooped her but kept driving.

Decided to try the SA off Potapsco and saw 2 girls.

One looks like she has no teeth if that's your thing.

I've seen another one there who looks like she has potential but have never made the scoop.

Drove to Dundalk and Graceland based on Humpty Dumpty report and only saw one girl and a cop posted on that corner so I went back to Wilkens and saw a promising redhead at the Golden Triangle. Her BF appeared to be watching from a nearby stoop and I think she got scooped at least 2 times and then they were gone. Saw MILF Lisa one more time getting meds down by the circle but still not able to swoop in.

The sun was coming up soon and I saw reliable Kiera and took her for a car date. Gave her $40 for half and half and she took the load on her lips. She has ne er asked for a specific amount or complained about my donations and she works hard for the money. P.S. I saw a guy geeking out and then passed out on the sidewalk for over an hour.

I thought he was dead but then saw him up and walking around. Apparently that is a car jacking scam so I'm glad I left him be. Slept till noon after a drive back to nova.

Not sure I have the stamina to go back out tonight.

Was out from about 1230 til 145 before I bumped into a slim blond named britt. About 5 5 in height. Originally was just going for the head and it was a 9 out of 10 for me. She literally was face fucking herself while I laid back. Attn to the boys while talking dirty. She was playing with the dick in a manner I knew she wanted to fuck. As I got up to get my cover she's licking and biting my ass softly then ducks under and starts sucking me off again and she warms her self up. Then her exact words were "STUFF ME". I usually don't write this much or give this much detail but she definitely surprised me.

HeadJudge
08-28-20, 18:11
After I was don't with Brittany. I saw head monster allison out. And I saw a phat ass pawg with 2 reddish colored pony tails. I was so tempted to go with her just hit from the back and pull those pig tails. I've never seenbher before. Any intel on her fellas.Her name is Jess and she's staying with her aunt in the area. She's recently fallen on hard times.

Steely Zappa
08-28-20, 19:55
Nikki supposedly is in rehab foe h.

MunozMarin808
08-28-20, 20:01
Could I Kindly get the digits?

Thanks!

Her name is Jess and she's staying with her aunt in the area. She's recently fallen on hard times.

BlueEyesFun
08-28-20, 21:01
Her name is Jess and she's staying with her aunt in the area. She's recently fallen on hard times.Is this the thick white female who works the corner of Pulaski & Ashton most of the time? Has her hair been red all along or did she recently become a redhead?

Moraxus
08-28-20, 22:32
Where exactly are there girls on the SA stroll? This so far has been a mystery for me.

Assman To You
08-28-20, 23:10
Is this the thick white female who works the corner of Pulaski & Ashton most of the time? Has her hair been red all along or did she recently become a redhead?I believe she had a white bandana covering her head last night so hard to tell. Thick legs with an odd walk.

Assman To You
08-28-20, 23:13
Where exactly are there girls on the SA stroll? This so far has been a mystery for me.SA = Salvation Army and I believe they mean off Patapsco and Wash blvd. And in between.

Posts have mentioned the BP but I think its a Marathon now.

SteveStone123
08-29-20, 00:50
Where exactly are there girls on the SA stroll? This so far has been a mystery for me.From my understanding SA stroll means the Salvation Army in Wash Blvd.

Horsetrader
08-29-20, 02:20
From my understanding SA stroll means the Salvation Army in Wash Blvd.Salvation Army is closed now. Location is Patapsco Avenue and Gable. Streetwalkers can be anywhere around the block where the Salvation Army was located.

Cls9637
08-29-20, 05:27
Passed her and a friend tonight about 9 pm on Fairhaven and would had guessed they were teens. One said hi, so I circled back around and as one got picked up, Jess didn't. So I was able to scoop her. She was about 5'3 110 lbs. Tiny A cups. Took me up on some front seat action with a sloppy wet BBBJ followed by a rim job. She took it like a champ for standard digits plus tip. Would gladly repeat.

Catch her if you can!Just so I'm understanding, at the end of August in 90 degree weather you picked up Jess wearing a Santa Claus hat and a heavy winter coat? In Baltimore?

CowboysFan
08-29-20, 17:04
Just so I'm understanding, at the end of August in 90 degree weather you picked up Jess wearing a Santa Claus hat and a heavy winter coat? In Baltimore?ROFL! Upon my social media investigation, I found this pic to be most recent and similar to her looks today.

JankMaster
08-29-20, 17:49
Is this the thick white female who works the corner of Pulaski & Ashton most of the time? Has her hair been red all along or did she recently become a redhead?Her hair could have been brown. I just know the ass was phat phat and those 2 pony tails had me. Who has had a run with her. Would like to knkw how the performance is.

Oakwood99
08-29-20, 18:08
Her hair could have been brown. I just know the ass was phat phat and those 2 pony tails had me. Who has had a run with her. Would like to knkw how the performance is.You may be referring to the girl Cls9637 posted a few days ago. I've seen her with a pony tail before and she is thick.

Oak.

FaceDownPro
08-29-20, 18:18
The city isn't that big and unless you have multiple cars someone always knows it. I was looping and pulled over to make a scoop when someone I know pulled up and asked was I alright. Luckily shorty ain't walk up on my car and I had a good dumb ass excuse. They'll probably assume but it wouldn't have been bad to be caught red handed. Not like it's a lot of dimes walking. Anyone eve get caught by someone they know or spotted. Safe to say that loop is scratched from the list.

FaceDownPro
08-29-20, 18:46
Brunette spinner. Not rail thin but nice. Her body is crazy when she gets herself together. Garrison strip but scooped her on Belvedere near tire shop. That mouf makes loveeeee to the D. I'll always scoop if coast is clear. Damage was a dub. She got talent! Good luck catching her.

DSubmariner
08-29-20, 19:39
Ran into a 36 or so year old Angela or Angie on Ashton by Post Office. Claims she hasn't been around for awhile. About 5'4", nice ass, says she just lost her husband. She is brunette but looks to be dyed red. Also says she is Italian. Anyone know her? No phone of course. Good attitude.

Tazdevil77
08-30-20, 04:44
The city isn't that big and unless you have multiple cars someone always knows it. I was looping and pulled over to make a scoop when someone I know pulled up and asked was I alright. Luckily shorty ain't walk up on my car and I had a good dumb ass excuse. They'll probably assume but it wouldn't have been bad to be caught red handed. Not like it's a lot of dimes walking. Anyone eve get caught by someone they know or spotted. Safe to say that loop is scratched from the list.Back in the day I used to see a girl named (day-a not sure of spelling) anyway she took me to a safe house in CB when we walked in somebody yelled "hey ain't that (my name) I went to school with you. Aren't you married" I just kept my head down never made eye contact with the person. I was there and day-a was an atf so I did the deed it took some time but she understood when leaving I kept head down again and got out of there. For a couple weeks I was waiting to come home to my shit packed but I guess it never got back to the ex.

Assman To You
08-30-20, 07:58
Was out from 5 to 7 am around Wilkens with slim Pickens so I went by SA just as a crew was cleaning put where girls were living outside so that's gone.

Chico
08-30-20, 09:27
Just so I'm understanding, at the end of August in 90 degree weather you picked up Jess wearing a Santa Claus hat and a heavy winter coat? In Baltimore?I was thinking the exact same thing.

Chico.

WhiteRabbit88
08-30-20, 10:03
Decided to go through my usual loop, CB / BP - Wash blvd - WW loop and surprisingly, given how nice it was out that night, it was pretty much dead. This was around midnight-2 am. Though I'll add that there were lots of LE presence out last night near, especially in the W / W area. On Ashton / Payson, looks like 3-4 LE vehicles pulled over 1 car, didn't want to get closer so I just looped around it. So that probably contributed to the lack of walkers. Also one additional note to add, while driving through Pulaski st (next to st Thomas Lutheran Church) right before crossing Ashton, I noticed these 2 kids, who probably weren't older than 12 who looked somewhat busy walking towards Ashton. They noticed me and throw something at my car (maybe a small rock) and I just kept going. I mean, what else am I going to do? Not sure if anyone else experienced anything like that before but that was my first. No real apparent damage done to my car.

Anyway, after practically giving up and driving back towards wash blvd on Monroe, I spot a WSW right before the bridge and picked her up. She said her name was Kayce (spelled with a K), 25 years old and gorgeous freckles in a long one piece stripped dress. She seems to be cautious about LE since one of the first things she wanted to do was an LE check, and she further explained that she got busted a while back on DeSoto. Anyway, she's been reviewed here plenty of times before but I'll add that from my experience I had a great time. We parked in my spot, and got 50/50 for standard + tip. Very skilled head, as others have mentioned, and her box was nice and tight. I was a little worried at first because she seemed kinda drowsy and nodding a little, with speech a little slurred, but when we got to the spot, she performed well. She mentioned that she was going to get a cell soon, so she asked me for my cell so she could reach out when she got her new number. Based on other's reviews, it sounds like she's a YMMV type of person but she was really solid for me and until she burns me I'll keep seeing her. For additional or detailed info, feel free to PM me.

JankMaster
08-30-20, 11:59
Was dry af last night. Went thru the circle and saw a lightskinned cutie in a nice black dress. Really clean. Hit her up and made tracks. BJ was nice and wet. The box was juicy too. I'd give her a 8. Pleasant tude as well.

DMV42
08-30-20, 14:22
Was dry af last night. Went thru the circle and saw a lightskinned cutie in a nice black dress. Really clean. Hit her up and made tracks. BJ was nice and wet. The box was juicy too. I'd give her a 8. Pleasant tude as well.What her body looked like?

Cls9637
08-30-20, 18:03
You may be referring to the girl Cls9637 posted a few days ago. I've seen her with a pony tail before and she is thick.

Oak.Is this the Jessica you saw? If it is then you found a gem! But no red hair.

Cls9637
08-30-20, 18:07
Ran into a 36 or so year old Angela or Angie on Ashton by Post Office. Claims she hasn't been around for awhile. About 5'4", nice ass, says she just lost her husband. She is brunette but looks to be dyed red. Also says she is Italian. Anyone know her? No phone of course. Good attitude.Is this the Angela you found? She's a real gem and I've been looking for her! She's been gone a few years, but that's nearby the area she always maintained. I would love to regain contact with her!

BlueEyesFun
08-30-20, 19:22
Two weeks ago I met up with Jessica. This is a different Jessica from the two I have posted about before. I had talked to her a week earlier but we couldn't get together because she was short on time and could only do a car date, which I don't do. This time we had plenty of time.

Jessica is thirty years old with a very nice personality and is open to most anything except anal. When I asked if she swallowed she sort of grimaced and told me she can if that's what I want. When I asked about COF she had the opposite reaction and told me she enjoyed that. She is very accommodating and takes direction quite well. She paid a lot of attention to the boys and threw in a little rimming as well. I highly recommend this Jessica, and I will be looking for her again. She takes the term "streetwalker" very seriously and keeps on the move. The first time I saw her she was on Ramsey near Payson. The next time she was on Ramsey near Stricker and by the time I circled around for her she was on Mchenry near Mount. Keep an eye out for her and you won't be sorry.I happened to hear about a Jessica around McHenry & Calhoun possibly MIA for awhile now, so I was just wondering had you seen her or heard anything regarding this particular Jessica? I'm keeping my fingers crossed she's okay and it's just another bogus rumor from the streets.

MuffCheese3510
08-30-20, 20:12
So I am new to the SW game and decided to at least take a drive and cruise the loops I have seen mentioned. I started riding down Garrison and saw some scary sites multiple dudes for sure. A couple of ladies walking but nothing to speak of. I continued on and went to the WW loop. There was several choices out and I was very tempted to pick up a very tall skinny WSW in a long dark dress waiving at the circle but uncle LEO was parked a few blocks up facing the circle. I was probably fine to make the pick up with all the action going on in the area but I wussed out went around the circle and got out of there. I know I missed several of the side streets with action but I decided to keep it moving. Any tips appreciated hopefully next time will be fruitful.

-Muff.

DSubmariner
08-30-20, 20:49
Is this the Angela you found? She's a real gem and I've been looking for her! She's been gone a few years, but that's nearby the area she always maintained. I would love to regain contact with her!Not this one, sorry. I heard this one passed away about two or three years ago. I'm pretty sure she is the one.

Happy One
08-30-20, 20:59
Jessica is fine, saw her walking down Ashton by the post office, Westside Shopping center around 12:15 this morning.

Be Safe.

ShadesOfGray
08-30-20, 22:00
Not this one, sorry. I heard this one passed away about two or three years ago. I'm pretty sure she is the one.How about this one? She's also been gone a few years and is italian.

Oakwood99
08-30-20, 22:47
I happened to hear about a Jessica around McHenry & Calhoun possibly MIA for awhile now, so I was just wondering had you seen her or heard anything regarding this particular Jessica? I'm keeping my fingers crossed she's okay and it's just another bogus rumor from the streets.Is this the Jessica you were talking about? I haven't seen her in a couple of months.

SteveStone123
08-31-20, 00:27
Decided to go through my usual loop, CB / BP - Wash blvd - WW loop and surprisingly, given how nice it was out that night, it was pretty much dead. This was around midnight-2 am. Though I'll add that there were lots of LE presence out last night near, especially in the W / W area. On Ashton / Payson, looks like 3-4 LE vehicles pulled over 1 car, didn't want to get closer so I just looped around it. So that probably contributed to the lack of walkers. Also one additional note to add, while driving through Pulaski st (next to st Thomas Lutheran Church) right before crossing Ashton, I noticed these 2 kids, who probably weren't older than 12 who looked somewhat busy walking towards Ashton. They noticed me and throw something at my car (maybe a small rock) and I just kept going. I mean, what else am I going to do? Not sure if anyone else experienced anything like that before but that was my first. No real apparent damage done to my car.

Anyway, after practically giving up and driving back towards wash blvd on Monroe, I spot a WSW right before the bridge and picked her up. She said her name was Kayce (spelled with a K), 25 years old and gorgeous freckles in a long one piece stripped dress. She seems to be cautious about LE since one of the first things she wanted to do was an LE check, and she further explained that she got busted a while back on DeSoto. Anyway, she's been reviewed here plenty of times before but I'll add that from my experience I had a great time. We parked in my spot, and got 50/50 for standard + tip. Very skilled head, as others have mentioned, and her box was nice and tight. I was a little worried at first because she seemed kinda drowsy and nodding a little, with speech a little slurred, but when we got to the spot, she performed well. She mentioned that she was going to get a cell soon, so she asked me for my cell so she could reach out when she got her new number. Based on other's reviews, it sounds like she's a YMMV type of person but she was really solid for me and until she burns me I'll keep seeing her. For additional or detailed info, feel free to PM me.I was searching this forum and didn't find any reviews about kayce. Not sure whether she goes by some other name in forum. I know one Kay from NC. Hope she is not the one.

Another Kayce I noticed from this forum is attached below. Is this her?

Horsetrader
08-31-20, 00:37
...There was several choices out and I was very tempted to pick up a very tall skinny WSW in a long dark dress waiving at the circle but A few nights ago I spotted one at the circle that matched your description, including the long dark dress. Extremely tall for a woman with very narrow hips, perhaps 6' and 130 pounds. I worried that she might not be a she so I kept driving. If you see "her" again, ask for her name. Usually just 1 or 2 words will be enough to spot a fake female.

DSubmariner
08-31-20, 04:29
How about this one? She's also been gone a few years and is italian.Nope. This Angela says she used to be out quite a bit, a few years back. Like I said previously, she is about 5'2" to 5'4", about 130 lbs, small A cups I guess, long erect nipples and nice body. Face is just ok. Some signs of previous usage on hands but the rest was clear. Really nice small frame with bubble booty. You can't really tell in the type of clothes that she wears. Nothing spectacular in performance. She wears her hair up. Nice girl tho.

DSubmariner
08-31-20, 04:39

Anyway, after practically giving up and driving back towards wash blvd on Monroe, I spot a WSW right before the bridge and picked her up. She said her name was Kayce (spelled with a K), 25 years old and gorgeous freckles in a long one piece stripped dress. She seems to be cautious about LE since one of the first things she wanted to do was an LE check, and she further explained that she got busted a while back on DeSoto. Anyway, she's been reviewed here plenty of times before but I'll add that from my experience I had a great time. We parked in my spot, and got 50/50 for standard + tip. Very skilled head, as others have mentioned, and her box was nice and tight. I was a little worried at first because she seemed kinda drowsy and nodding a little, with speech a little slurred, but when we got to the spot, she performed well. She mentioned that she was going to get a cell soon, so she asked me for my cell so she could reach out when she got her new number. Based on other's reviews, it sounds like she's a YMMV type of person but she was really solid for me and until she burns me I'll keep seeing her. For additional or detailed info, feel free to PM me.If this is the Kayce with frizzy red hair and freckles, and can pass for a civy, be sure to strap up. My advice is next time before you start, ask her a couple of key questions. She will tell you. This should govern your acceptable level of risk.

LibidoLuvr
08-31-20, 07:12
Nope. This Angela says she used to be out quite a bit, a few years back. Like I said previously, she is about 5'2" to 5'4", about 130 lbs, small A cups I guess, long erect nipples and nice body. Face is just ok. Some signs of previous usage on hands but the rest was clear. Really nice small frame with bubble booty. You can't really tell in the type of clothes that she wears. Nothing spectacular in performance. She wears her hair up. Nice girl tho.I met up with her yesterday on Aston by the church on Smallwood, she was blk shorts and mid drift blk top. Service average nothing special. Good personality.

BlueEyesFun
08-31-20, 11:42
Is this the Jessica you were talking about? I haven't seen her in a couple of months.No, the one I was talking about is in the photo's Cls9637 (11/16/19) posted. I haven't seen the one in your post for awhile either and I also hope all is well with her. Life ain't easy out here on these crazy streets. It's no surprise many of these girls come up MIA or worse!

LightSabers
08-31-20, 11:55
Is this the Jessica you saw? If it is then you found a gem! But no red hair.Any digits? I have a good provider, willing to trade.

RetrieverGuy
08-31-20, 16:11
Due to the nice weather this weekend I decided to make my way through the loops around 10:30/11:00 PM on Friday and Saturday nights. Heavy LEO presence in W / W. Saw multiple marked, unmarked, and UC vehicles on both nights. One unmarked vehicle was parked right in the middle of the Triangle on Saturday. LEO was pulling people over left and right there so I made one quick loop and dipped. Went over to B / CB, it was dead. Tried texting my UTR girl, nada. Went home both nights unsatisfied. Stay safe out there everyone.

DSubmariner
08-31-20, 17:00
I met up with her yesterday on Aston by the church on Smallwood, she was blk shorts and mid drift blk top. Service average nothing special. Good personality.Bingo. That was her. Saw her out as well but kept it moving.

LibidoLuvr
08-31-20, 18:13
Bingo. That was her. Saw her out as well but kept it moving.You did the right thing.

BlueEyesFun
08-31-20, 20:45
Jessica is fine, saw her walking down Ashton by the post office, Westside Shopping center around 12:15 this morning.

Be Safe.I don't know which Jessica you're talking about, but regardless of which one, I'm glad to hear she's fine and still out and about in the neighborhood!

Be safe out there on the prowl.

Budge96
08-31-20, 23:02
I saw a Jessica (not sure if it's the one people are mentioning) but she was at Payson and Ramsey I think standing there like a few other girls do.

This is right next to the convienence store, she looked like she had gained some weight since I had dated her she has kind of a triangular face sharp chin and a mark on her cheek that looked muspch worse last year!

She is a very pleasant date and usually very talkative and friendly kind of reddish hair for the time being.

Not certain about the Angela or Angie everyone is mentioning but I knew an Italian dark haired shorter woman quite a few years back, she was a dental assistant or so she said, real nice girl fun time seem to recall something about anal but at that time it didn't excite me.

Oh I met Tiffany a few weeks back she mentioned she knows my fave pretty well, frizzy red hair sweet BJ, juicy cooche, real nice time was had by all haha, B.

YMMV.

Chico
08-31-20, 23:18
Even with all the rain, I scooped up Amanda earlier today around 6:30 pm on Ashton and Payson. I think someone reported on her before. She's 30 but looks 20, slim, dark hair that was in a ponytail. Very friendly and super sweet personality. One of the nicest girls I've ever met on the W / W loop. Decent conversation on the way to my spot. Agreed on 40 for half-and-half. BBBJ was ok, she sucked on the boys but would not rim. No problem, on to the main event and my plan was to sample each and every position but the mish was so good that I didn't last that long. Got a good grip on her soft ass and filled her up nicely. I just wish she was more vocal but I really enjoyed the session. No phone. Of course. Definite repeat if I see her.

Chico.

ShadesOfGray
09-01-20, 09:22
https://www.xvideos.com/video57977765/pawg_pounded

WhiteRabbit88
09-01-20, 10:14
I was searching this forum and didn't find any reviews about kayce. Not sure whether she goes by some other name in forum. I know one Kay from NC. Hope she is not the one.

Another Kayce I noticed from this forum is attached below. Is this her?That's not her. She's reported on here alot, but different folks used different spellings for her. When I asked her how she spelled her name, she said with a 'K'. Anyway, if you search (Casey or Kasey) and look for ones that describe her as Red Head / Freckles and from the WW area, you'll be able to find more info on her. Cls posted pics of her about a year ago (post #40672) if you want to confirm her physical identity, she still looks about the same. Still great body, and can easily pass as a civi.

EasyLuvr
09-01-20, 15:09
Took a tour around the western stroll yesterday and didn't see much of anything out until I pulled over near the church to answer an email and lo and behold, up walks the sweet little Keira. Hopped in and off we go to the rent-a-bed. She stripped and lay back on the bed, ready for me to mount her. I crawled between her skinny legs and guided my stiff cock into her tight little box, getting rewarded with a long groan from her as I slid all the way inside her wet box. Her legs locked around my waist as I cupped her round little ass in my palms and pounded the shit out of her for 10 minutes before dumping my baby batter deep in her box. We lay still locked together for a few minutes before disengaging and watched a river of my cum stream out of her onto her little ass crack. She hopped off the bed, grabbing a baby wipe to clean up, her gorgeous tits bouncing up and down. Almost made me grab her around the waist and throw her back on the bed for another round. She is the go-to for no drama, satisfying, ball draining sex!

LuvTitz
09-01-20, 15:45
There used to be a half Puerto Rican Jessica that lived on S. Monroe with her family. She was someone I went out of my way to see regularly. I'd knock on the door, spoke with the father and always inquired on her. Her family must have known what she was doing, but obviously didn't care. She was probably one of my all time favorites. She was 27 (probably 30 now), 5'6", thin, wonderful D cups with sweet buttery milk that would come out of her tits when squeezed hard enough. She gave good head and it was always a cream pie delivery at the end. She eventually got into a relationship, got pregnant and moved out to the county. I ran into her one day last year while she was visiting family. She was 8 months pregnant. I couldn't stop but think of all the wonderful milk I could drink if she was still in the game. Oh well, best of luck to her. If she ever returns to the area, definitely pick her up. Best $20 I spent for Full Service, no upset, no attitude, just great. Unfortunately no pics and no digits.

Oh well, my cream pie adventures continue. On to the next cum thirsty pussy.

Cls9637
09-01-20, 18:43
Not this one, sorry. I heard this one passed away about two or three years ago. I'm pretty sure she is the one.I'm very sorry to hear this. The last time I saw her she was sitting on steps on McHenry around Gilmor. I stopped for her and asked why she was so far away from her usual area. She told me she had just been released from the hospital and was trying to get "home. " She said she had to stop and rest but needed to get to the drug boys. I could tell that she wasn't "released" from the hospital but had left AMA. She still had the EKG patches on her and I could see where she had pulled out an IV and there was no bandage covering it. She said she was being treated for an infection. I'm guessing endocarditis. She looked like she was about to die, she could hardly walk. I gave her a ride "home" and gave her some money to get well.

The addiction is a powerful force, to the extent that she endangered her life to get her drugs. The day I saw her may have been her last day on earth. She was a really nice person who could have been a lot more than she was.

I was hoping that she was back out in Carroll County where she went before to be with family. I'm very sad for her.

Cls9637
09-01-20, 18:51
Two weeks ago I met up with Jessica. This is a different Jessica from the two I have posted about before. I had talked to her a week earlier but we couldn't get together because she was short on time and could only do a car date, which I don't do. This time we had plenty of time.

Jessica is thirty years old with a very nice personality and is open to most anything except anal. When I asked if she swallowed she sort of grimaced and told me she can if that's what I want. When I asked about COF she had the opposite reaction and told me she enjoyed that. She is very accommodating and takes direction quite well. She paid a lot of attention to the boys and threw in a little rimming as well. I highly recommend this Jessica, and I will be looking for her again. She takes the term "streetwalker" very seriously and keeps on the move. The first time I saw her she was on Ramsey near Payson. The next time she was on Ramsey near Stricker and by the time I circled around for her she was on Mchenry near Mount. Keep an eye out for her and you won't be sorry.Has anybody seen this Jessica lately? She was a lot of fun, I'd like to see her again!

Moraxus
09-01-20, 20:26
Scooped a thick dark haired SW on pulaski and ashton last night, said she goes by jayjay, I had never seen her before. Took her to my spot, didn't really discuss any prices at all but decided to give her. 30 since we were in a room. BBBJ was great and unrushed, lots of heavenly eye contact (which I didn't even ask her to do), her blue eye makeup added a very nice touch. Good DT action and put the boys in prison with her mouth. Then got on top for mish and started pounding her, she started screaming so loud I was scared she was going to wakeup the neighbors. Dropped her off afterwards and unfortunately she had no phone, would definitely repeat even though her body isn't the most attractive (though cute face), she more than makes up for it overall.

SuperSonicPimp
09-02-20, 00:59
He does anyone know of any SW on Harford road? Pm me if your more comfortable with that.

Checkumout
09-02-20, 04:31
Scooped a thick dark haired SW on pulaski and ashton last night, said she goes by jayjay, I had never seen her before. Took her to my spot, didn't really discuss any prices at all but decided to give her. 30 since we were in a room. BBBJ was great and unrushed, lots of heavenly eye contact (which I didn't even ask her to do), her blue eye makeup added a very nice touch. Good DT action and put the boys in prison with her mouth. Then got on top for mish and started pounding her, she started screaming so loud I was scared she was going to wakeup the neighbors. Dropped her off afterwards and unfortunately she had no phone, would definitely repeat even though her body isn't the most attractive (though cute face), she more than makes up for it overall.Sorry but there is no way I could get Jr. Hard she has the look of death LOL.

Rub101
09-02-20, 07:25
Scooped a thick dark haired SW on pulaski and ashton last night, said she goes by jayjay, I had never seen her before. Took her to my spot, didn't really discuss any prices at all but decided to give her. 30 since we were in a room. BBBJ was great and unrushed, lots of heavenly eye contact (which I didn't even ask her to do), her blue eye makeup added a very nice touch. Good DT action and put the boys in prison with her mouth. Then got on top for mish and started pounding her, she started screaming so loud I was scared she was going to wakeup the neighbors. Dropped her off afterwards and unfortunately she had no phone, would definitely repeat even though her body isn't the most attractive (though cute face), she more than makes up for it overall.Lots pf lube!

LuvTitz
09-02-20, 16:20
Had some time to myself around 2 ish and made my way to the loop. I didn't noticeably LE at first and drove around d the triangle and circle areas. The first few passes were fruitless. I drove around some more before I spotted Kiara on one of the side streets. I've read many great reviews about her performance and decided to loop back. But, you know how it goes, she was scooped up by another hobbyist. My only advice is to make sure she gets in the vehicle with more haste. Last thing you want is LE rolling up behind you. Anyway, I continued my drive around the area. Saw a few zombies and then I saw Cece standing on the corner opposite the school. If you guys remember my previous post, my experience could be summed up to two words: dog treats. I just drove on by. It's sad though since I'm sure she would be a knockout if she was never in this life. So, I kept rollin' rollin' like that Limp Bizkit song. LOL. I spied another whom I've never seen. She looked like a short Polynesian woman, HUGE rack, dark hair. She was wearing that booby shirt with bare midriff and black tights. I would have made the scoop if not for ULE on the next street. Any Intel on this chesty babe would be appreciated. None of my regulars were out: MILF Lisa, MILF Melissa, Haley, Latina Monica, no one. The weather is not too bad as well. After burning some gas, I decided to call it a day. No cream pie adventure today. Good luck, gents!

BlueEyesFun
09-02-20, 19:22
Had some time to myself around 2 ish and made my way to the loop. I didn't noticeably LE at first and drove around d the triangle and circle areas. The first few passes were fruitless. I drove around some more before I spotted Kiara on one of the side streets. I've read many great reviews about her performance and decided to loop back. But, you know how it goes, she was scooped up by another hobbyist. My only advice is to make sure she gets in the vehicle with more haste. Last thing you want is LE rolling up behind you. Anyway, I continued my drive around the area. Saw a few zombies and then I saw Cece standing on the corner opposite the school. If you guys remember my previous post, my experience could be summed up to two words: dog treats. I just drove on by. It's sad though since I'm sure she would be a knockout if she was never in this life. So, I kept rollin' rollin' like that Limp Bizkit song. LOL. I spied another whom I've never seen. She looked like a short Polynesian woman, HUGE rack, dark hair. She was wearing that booby shirt with bare midriff and black tights. I would have made the scoop if not for ULE on the next street. Any Intel on this chesty babe would be appreciated. None of my regulars were out: MILF Lisa, MILF Melissa, Haley, Latina Monica, no one. The weather is not too bad as well. After burning some gas, I decided to call it a day. No cream pie adventure today. Good luck, gents!The exotic chesty dark haired babe you spotted sounds like Linda to me based on your description. She's been around awhile and has been reviewed on this thread a number of times. She's got what your handle says you luv - Big Tits!

LuvTitz
09-02-20, 21:23
The exotic chesty dark haired babe you spotted sounds like Linda to me based on your description. She's been around awhile and has been reviewed on this thread a number of times. She's got what your handle says you luv - Big Tits!Thanks for the info. Has anyone been with her recently? Reviews seem to be hit or miss. Anyone have photos of those amazing fun bags? Anyone cream pie that snatch? Be safe and happy hunting.

CowboysFan
09-03-20, 00:02
I was out the other day and saw the Hispanic looking Payson Cece. She had on blue shorts and oh man her legs are as hairy as a mans. I don't even know why you would come out like that. At one time I guarantee you she was beautiful. But I couldn't get pass that even some front seat action. That's a total turn off for cleanliness. Passed on that 30's Rachel too. Her legs had a few scabs that looked like bug bites to me. Just a turn off. After a few laps. I catch Monica and opted for some front seat action. She was cool with me but man she drags her teeth and won't catch. I think I might not be picking her up again. Her and I are cool but she just doesn't belong in this game.

HerStorm
09-03-20, 00:28
Kinda new to the posting, but set out early around the loop this morning. Was kind of dry. LEO was posted on a few street and a few ride byes. Drive for about a good 45 and nothing. Came back around 5 ish and ran into thin brunette. She hopped in and started driving to a little spot. Had a little convo on the way, did the LEO check. She told me her name was Lisa. Pretty nice build, not too many marks, but had a mark on her leg from when she said she fell. After a few moments of talking she went in for a pretty good BJ. Sucking the boys and all. She then laid back and spread her slim legs for me to climb in in. She smelt fresh like she had showered and just came out. Slide deep in to her tight Wet pussy. She came in like the first 4 minutes. Still slamming deep in her she started cumming again. Said she really a sex addict and could keep this going all day. After about 49 more minutes, unloaded my first shot. Was going to go for another round, but had a rushed call. She rolls me to come back and see her. Phone is off right now, but have the address and digits to reach her. Definitely was a nice tight fit, so will check in from time to time.

LightSabers
09-03-20, 04:51
Finally lucked up and was able to scoop her. As good as advertised with easily the best ass I've seen and felt since WSW Millissa. Opted for a nice BBJCIM, was surprised she played catch for me too. 30 for the service and well worth it. Only problem is her phone goes to voicemail most of the time and when it IS on, some guy is always answering.

LuvTitz
09-03-20, 08:44
Kinda new to the posting, but set out early around the loop this morning. Was kind of dry. LEO was posted on a few street and a few ride byes. Drive for about a good 45 and nothing. Came back around 5 ish and ran into thin brunette. She hopped in and started driving to a little spot. Had a little convo on the way, did the LEO check. She told me her name was Lisa. Pretty nice build, not too many marks, but had a mark on her leg from when she said she fell. After a few moments of talking she went in for a pretty good BJ. Sucking the boys and all. She then laid back and spread her slim legs for me to climb in in. She smelt fresh like she had showered and just came out. Slide deep in to her tight Wet pussy. She came in like the first 4 minutes. Still slamming deep in her she started cumming again. Said she really a sex addict and could keep this going all day. After about 49 more minutes, unloaded my first shot. Was going to go for another round, but had a rushed call. She rolls me to come back and see her. Phone is off right now, but have the address and digits to reach her. Definitely was a nice tight fit, so will check in from time to time.It sounds like MILF Lisa. She is a fun time, no drama, loves her craft and freshly showered before cumming out. The only thing is she will ignore you if she is out hunting for RX. Don't be discouraged though and wait until she is done. She will rock your world afterwards.

Assman To You
09-03-20, 10:13
I have done so many loops around Wilkens and can't think of who this could be. If anyone has any pictures of her please post them. BTW, I've seen a blond busty hot girl who wears a white baseball hat often. She seems to ignore people driving past. Any ideas on who she is and if she plays?

PellyMason
09-03-20, 10:34
Thanks for the info. Has anyone been with her recently? Reviews seem to be hit or miss. Anyone have photos of those amazing fun bags? Anyone cream pie that snatch? Be safe and happy hunting.She has a great ass too. Used to be a stripper. BJ is one of the best on Wilkins. She's a heavy user. Lately she's been looking like hell so I've not picked her up. Make sure you go covered and by all means wear a mask.

Barraquda22
09-03-20, 11:19
Kinda new to the posting, but set out early around the loop this morning. Was kind of dry. LEO was posted on a few street and a few ride byes. Drive for about a good 45 and nothing. Came back around 5 ish and ran into thin brunette. She hopped in and started driving to a little spot. Had a little convo on the way, did the LEO check. She told me her name was Lisa. Pretty nice build, not too many marks, but had a mark on her leg from when she said she fell. After a few moments of talking she went in for a pretty good BJ. Sucking the boys and all. She then laid back and spread her slim legs for me to climb in in. She smelt fresh like she had showered and just came out. Slide deep in to her tight Wet pussy. She came in like the first 4 minutes. Still slamming deep in her she started cumming again. Said she really a sex addict and could keep this going all day. After about 49 more minutes, unloaded my first shot. Was going to go for another round, but had a rushed call. She rolls me to come back and see her. Phone is off right now, but have the address and digits to reach her. Definitely was a nice tight fit, so will check in from time to time.Sounds like the lisa I used to see in hampden years ago. Ill take info if its up for grabs.

BQ22.

LibidoLuvr
09-03-20, 12:07
Kinda new to the posting, but set out early around the loop this morning. Was kind of dry. LEO was posted on a few street and a few ride byes. Drive for about a good 45 and nothing. Came back around 5 ish and ran into thin brunette. She hopped in and started driving to a little spot. Had a little convo on the way, did the LEO check. She told me her name was Lisa. Pretty nice build, not too many marks, but had a mark on her leg from when she said she fell. After a few moments of talking she went in for a pretty good BJ. Sucking the boys and all. She then laid back and spread her slim legs for me to climb in in. She smelt fresh like she had showered and just came out. Slide deep in to her tight Wet pussy. She came in like the first 4 minutes. Still slamming deep in her she started cumming again. Said she really a sex addict and could keep this going all day. After about 49 more minutes, unloaded my first shot. Was going to go for another round, but had a rushed call. She rolls me to come back and see her. Phone is off right now, but have the address and digits to reach her. Definitely was a nice tight fit, so will check in from time to time.She is really a nice decent girl as well as a date. I've been trying to catch her. Great head and good pussy.

LuvTitz
09-03-20, 14:40
Hit the stroll around 1130 am. It was quiet, it was empty and I was initially disappointed. Oh great, another gas burner day, I quipped. After driving around some more between triange and circle, I saw a few zombies start to stagger out onto the streets. Obviously an easy pass, no thank you. Where were my regulars? I haven't seen Haley for a few weeks (probably recovering from all you hobbyists banging out her box. LOL). Where was Busty Linda? MILF Lisa has changed her walking times it seems. Where are the tits and ass? Thankfully, LE presence was almost non existent except for the City Sheriff doing the rounds. I finally spied Melissa after an hour of driving. Took her to the spot. She is definitely one of my favorites. A late 30's County girl that is great to talk to and better to fuck. She's not a clock watcher, takes good care of the cock both with her mouth and pussy. She is always dressed nicely in shirt and shorts. Pussy is always shaved or trimmed to a 5 o'clock shadow. Never any body or pussy odor, just all around great. Banged her out bareback and delivered my DNA cocktail. We got cleaned up and went on our way. If you run into her, you won't regret it. A true cock pleaser. Be safe out there.

LuvTitz
09-03-20, 14:45
She has a great ass too. Used to be a stripper. BJ is one of the best on Wilkins. She's a heavy user. Lately she's been looking like hell so I've not picked her up. Make sure you go covered and by all means wear a mask.Ok. Good to know. Thanks for the intel. No cream pie for her. I'm still on the lookout for her but I'll be sure to report my experience. And like Assman asked, any photos anyone? Those tits look amazing clothed.

JimmyJams
09-03-20, 15:04
I was searching this forum and didn't find any reviews about kayce. Not sure whether she goes by some other name in forum. I know one Kay from NC. Hope she is not the one.

Another Kayce I noticed from this forum is attached below. Is this her?That's Kylie. She can be very sexy looking some days. Petite, cute, nice little ass. KNOWN THIEF! Be careful if you want to try her. Also major moody. Bad service on bad mood days, she'd rather steal than phyuck.

Kayce / Casey is old news. Plenty of post and pictures in the forum. Major user but pulls it off well most days.

MarcuAurielis
09-03-20, 15:21
Is Kiara still out there? Haven't seen her.

Klove48
09-03-20, 16:22
I spied another whom I've never seen. She looked like a short Polynesian woman, HUGE rack, dark hair. She was wearing that booby shirt with bare midriff and black tights. I would have made the scoop if not for ULE on the next street. Any Intel on this chesty babe would be appreciated. None of my regulars were out: MILF Lisa, MILF Melissa, Haley, Latina Monica, no one. The weather is not too bad as well. After burning some gas, I decided to call it a day. No cream pie adventure today. Good luck, gents!

The exotic chesty dark haired babe you spotted sounds like Linda to me based on your description. She's been around awhile and has been reviewed on this thread a number of times. She's got what your handle says you luv - Big Tits!I've known Linda for quite some time now. She used to be one of my favs. YMMV, but she was always an excellent experience. I haven't partaken in a few months, but the body was "tight" and service was "on point". Saw her a couple of nights ago, but didn't have the time to sample. Cool girl. Peace.

HerStorm
09-03-20, 18:36
Is Kiara still out there? Haven't seen her.Yeah, she's still out there. She's not out as much. Seen her last Wednesday, but didn't get to get her myself.

MarcuAurielis
09-04-20, 11:20
Yeah, she's still out there. She's not out as much. Seen her last Wednesday, but didn't get to get her myself.Thanks hmu next time you do.

Phyuck Yiu
09-04-20, 23:14
I just met up with Kiara. She never disappoints. Same tuition and take it well. Never have to tell her how to, she does me right every time. Something about that tiny little spinner body that does it for me. That's why she is my pick every time I want that little girl look.

Phyuck!

JankMaster
09-05-20, 14:23
So last night I was about to call it a wash. It was about 5 am. Then I spotted this cute light skinned chic about 5 ft3. I watched several cars stop and pass her by. They must have thought she was LEO mayb. I went and made the scoop. Got a bbj for standard. It was about an 8. No digits. Think some of you may have posted on her. But these girls seems to all have the same name LOL.

Assman To You
09-05-20, 16:28
I've known Linda for quite some time now. She used to be one of my favs. YMMV, but she was always an excellent experience. I haven't partaken in a few months, but the body was "tight" and service was "on point". Saw her a couple of nights ago, but didn't have the time to sample. Cool girl. Peace.She looks a bit rough up close.

While the tatas look good I had to pass.

Immanuel Kunt
09-05-20, 16:53
Lots of houses to be auctioned off on Eagler.

https://www.ajbillig.com/auctions/upcoming-auctions/residential/Southwest-Baltimore-1801-1805-1817-1838-1-2020-09-11?fbclid=IwAR3IZe3RmXS2ri6boEEfqnWWslS73CMQv_J92T2qNhkAINJH_hSDTy4dzts

WhiteRabbit88
09-05-20, 17:21
Thanks for sharing. I also recently saw Jayjay (or Jackie) for a quick car date. Honestly, after picking her up and noticing how dirty she was, I kinda lost interest and that was why I only opted in for a mic check. Skill wise, she's good. Likes to deep throat, and kept hitting the back of her throat (though I felt she kinda did it too much). She takes directions well, and just generally very friendly and sweet. Somwhat similar to what Moraxus pointed out, she didn't even discuss donation amount at all and I just gave her standard tuition after the deed was done.

If I see her again, I may pick her up. Her best physical features are probably her face, she's cute but like I mentioned above, she was just dirty (almost like she just got finished changing oil for 5 cars LOL).

Scooped a thick dark haired SW on pulaski and ashton last night, said she goes by jayjay, I had never seen her before. Took her to my spot, didn't really discuss any prices at all but decided to give her. 30 since we were in a room. BBBJ was great and unrushed, lots of heavenly eye contact (which I didn't even ask her to do), her blue eye makeup added a very nice touch. Good DT action and put the boys in prison with her mouth. Then got on top for mish and started pounding her, she started screaming so loud I was scared she was going to wakeup the neighbors. Dropped her off afterwards and unfortunately she had no phone, would definitely repeat even though her body isn't the most attractive (though cute face), she more than makes up for it overall.

Assman To You
09-05-20, 18:52
Lots of houses to be auctioned off on Eagler.

https://www.ajbillig.com/auctions/upcoming-auctions/residential/Southwest-Baltimore-1801-1805-1817-1838-1-2020-09-11?fbclid=IwAR3IZe3RmXS2ri6boEEfqnWWslS73CMQv_J92T2qNhkAINJH_hSDTy4dztsI believe you can scoop these for 10 k all day long from the city on abandon. Certainly non of them are habitable.

Assman To You
09-06-20, 04:31
Made the scoop at the circle.

I wasn't sure she was working but she came over and hopped in. Very thin but very cute girl. Said she dances Ritz Cab. 2 x Jackson for 🎤 play. Tat on her neck and piercing by her eye brow.

JankMaster
09-06-20, 07:25
Seems 4 to 6 am is the time to be out. Caught a nice 1 in a very nice dress named vicki. Very nice DT bbj and covered mish. I want to hit from the back but she wrapped her legs around me and kept pulling me deep with her hand on my ass grinding under me so I assumed she was enjoying it. Lots of cream on the bag so I guess so. All in all very nice lady. I'd say mid 30's. No problems at all.

JankMaster
09-06-20, 07:29
Anyone know who the thick bottom white chic is with the white bandage or cast on her forearm up to her bicept is.

LibidoLuvr
09-06-20, 08:21
Anyone know who the thick bottom white chic is with the white bandage or cast on her forearm up to her bicept is.I was wondering the same thing. She seem to be always hanging around busy bee.

Assman To You
09-06-20, 12:00

I wasn't sure she was working but she came over and hopped in. Very thin but very cute girl. Said she dances Ritz Cab. 2 x Jackson for 🎤 play. Tat on her neck and piercing by her eye brow.She told me she does online and incall as well as foot fetish.

We spotted a particular John who she admitted to a cash and dash so beware. I took her way down to the other end of Wilkens so it would have been a long walk back.

Assman To You
09-06-20, 12:12
I've known Linda for quite some time now. She used to be one of my favs. YMMV, but she was always an excellent experience. I haven't partaken in a few months, but the body was "tight" and service was "on point". Saw her a couple of nights ago, but didn't have the time to sample. Cool girl. Peace.Clear your inbox please.

Any intel on how to find Linda would be greatly appreciated.

The Assman is actually a Boobman.

MoGame
09-06-20, 13:50
Went strolling around 11 ish and saw a tall, slim, blonde SW in a short green wife beater dress at the circle. Made the scoop, she told me her name but I forgot. Took her to the spot, standard tuition for the neck. Shawty was cool. I'd repeat if I saw her. Shit is scarce out there though. SN: If someone knows who I'm speaking off please refresh me on shawty name.

Another SN: while I was out strolling I saw the infamous Kiera across from the school waiting for some work LOL.

Horsetrader
09-06-20, 17:26

I wasn't sure she was working but she came over and hopped in. Very thin but very cute girl. Said she dances Ritz Cab. 2 x Jackson for 🎤 play. Tat on her neck and piercing by her eye brow.

She told me she does online and incall as well as foot fetish.

We spotted a particular John who she admitted to a cash and dash so beware. I took her way down to the other end of Wilkens so it would have been a long walk back.This is probably the same girl I reported on August 27. You paid top dollar for that service, but I'm glad it worked out for you. Maybe she did the up sell with you, which was my concern. I backed out with her, it didn't feel right. Maybe she was setting me up for cash and dash.

Mister Gizmo
09-06-20, 19:34
Been circling the WW loop and triangle a lot over the last few weeks. I've seen quite a few girls with swollen hands and bandages over their forearms and calves. This is indicative of dope use.

Beware as these women may have hepatitis, staph or something worse.

Stay safe!

MG.

Klove48
09-06-20, 22:27
Went strolling around 11 ish and saw a tall, slim, blonde SW in a short green wife beater dress at the circle. Made the scoop, she told me her name but I forgot. Took her to the spot, standard tuition for the neck. Shawty was cool. I'd repeat if I saw her. Shit is scarce out there though. SN: If someone knows who I'm speaking off please refresh me on shawty name.

Another SN: while I was out strolling I saw the infamous Kiera across from the school waiting for some work LOL.You talking about Brittany.

Horsetrader
09-07-20, 02:38
Been circling the WW loop and triangle a lot over the last few weeks. I've seen quite a few girls with swollen hands and bandages over their forearms and calves. This is indicative of dope use.
Not just over the last few weeks, these girls have been dope users for decades.

Assman To You
09-07-20, 11:02

Another SN: while I was out strolling I saw the infamous Kiera across from the school waiting for some work LOL.11 am or pm?

BlueEyesFun
09-07-20, 11:06
You talking about Brittany.Is this the same Blonde Brittany that stayed in an abando on Smallwood off Ramsey, who used to work Brooklyn and Curtis bay strolls?

Assman To You
09-07-20, 11:06
Not just over the last few weeks, these girls have been dope users for decades.That is usually what its called although I wouldn't rule out a more serious infection.

Furbuster2000
09-07-20, 16:23
Ran into this woman sitting on the steps at 240X Wilkins last Saturday around midnight. She lives there and is looking to make some coin. I passed but if you like them on the thick, 50 ish big big tits type, then she's all yours. She's differently a SW Baltimore road hog. However someone might want to tag that. Can't imagine that it would cost all that much. You could probably fulfill your fetish's glass all the way up for two Jackson's.

The address is where I think she was stoop sitting but could have been one door to the left or right.

Oakwood99
09-07-20, 17:49
Seems 4 to 6 am is the time to be out. Caught a nice 1 in a very nice dress named vicki. Very nice DT bbj and covered mish. I want to hit from the back but she wrapped her legs around me and kept pulling me deep with her hand on my ass grinding under me so I assumed she was enjoying it. Lots of cream on the bag so I guess so. All in all very nice lady. I'd say mid 30's. No problems at all.I can co-sign on Vicky. I've seen her on numerous occasions and your right about her performance. She is one of the few who just doesn't lie there when you working. I mean, she gives it back to you. Don't pass up getting her in a room, you won't regret it! She use to have a number but you know the deal with that.

Oak.

LuvTitz
09-07-20, 18:03
Drove over to the loop around 230 pm. Today was a mixed bag of good and zombie. Thanks to the nice weather, everyone was out. Saw MILF Melissa, Haley, Raven, petite Rachel, a few I didn't recognise that looked good and the usual zombies. About an hour later, LE presence grew exponentially. There were 3 unmarked units on the prowl along with regular cruisers and SUVs. Since there wasn't anything new that drew my interest, I called it a day. Good luck out there.

BlueEyesFun
09-07-20, 18:24
I can co-sign on Vicky. I've seen her on numerous occasions and your right about her performance. She is one of the few who just doesn't lie there when you working. I mean, she gives it back to you. Don't pass up getting her in a room, you won't regret it! She use to have a number but you know the deal with that.

Oak.Would the Vicky you're talking about be blonde, thick and says she's from Carroll County?

Assman To You
09-07-20, 18:30
Red head on Smallwood wearing a pink wife beater and black tights looks to good to be true.

She didn't just jump in the car which makes me nervous.

I have a picture but can't figure out how to upload it.

It just keeps timing out. Any suggestions?

Anyone know her?

Oakwood99
09-07-20, 18:43
Would the Vicky you're talking about be blonde, thick and says she's from Carroll County?Yes. Blonde. She has lost a little weight from the first time I met her months ago.

LuvTitz
09-07-20, 21:25
Decided to hunt in the evening and a different territory. This is probably one of the most expedient excursions I've had. Decided to take Washington Blvd after checking out the SA area. Obviously nothing at SA, but wanted to see for myself. Hopped onto Washington Blvd and spotted an attractive blonde near the RoFo. Made a quick you and made the scoop. Wow! Heather! Went to her parking spot and got to business. Her body was fucking amazing. Beautiful, soft and perky bolt-ons, luscious blonde hair, shaved pussy, firm ass, nice legs. I was in heaven. She gave a nice BBBJ and moved on to BB missionary. She got into it and I delivered another DNA cocktail in no time. I'm glad I expanded the territory and she was worth every dollar. No digits as always. Definitely recommended. Be safe!

Stats: 5'4" blonde, enhanced D cups, late 20's, early 30's.

PellyMason
09-07-20, 22:12
Lots of girls out around Citgo and Marathon gas stations. Picked up black haired Italian Kathy on O'Donnell for great BJ last night. And Stephanie on Bethlehem today. She's 5'4" got brown hair usually piled on head in a bun. Wears dresses usually. Damn! That girl is an amazing date. Sweetest personality. I'll pick her up every time. Amber Victoria is out a lot and has been a great experience. But she's looking pretty dishevelled lately and her teeth are a mess. Another nice personality but I've been passing lately.

Zookie
09-07-20, 22:14
Hope you can get the pic posted. As you know, there will surely be a few on here who can give you some good info. I've had a few TGTBT tell me that they were hesitant to get in because I look like a cop. I think the fugglies and the washed-up ones just don't care.

Red head on Smallwood wearing a pink wife beater and black tights looks to good to be true.

Anyone know her?

NiteTimer
09-08-20, 01:14

Anyone know her?Jenna will make you blast off. Can take a pounding.

Assman To You
09-08-20, 08:19
Jenna will make you blast off. Can take a pounding.Okay so I think I figured out the picture issue.

LibidoLuvr
09-08-20, 09:04
Jenna will make you blast off. Can take a pounding.Yeah she is a good date. Nice body and good personality. If you hit it right. She will squirt.

Assman To You
09-08-20, 12:45
Yeah she is a good date. Nice body and good personality. If you hit it right. She will squirt.Are her boobs enhanced or is that just a water bra she wears? I'd pay to see her squirt.

GManRip3
09-08-20, 14:11
Ran into this woman sitting on the steps at 240X Wilkins last Saturday around midnight. She lives there and is looking to make some coin. I passed but if you like them on the thick, 50 ish big big tits type, then she's all yours. She's differently a SW Baltimore road hog. However someone might want to tag that. Can't imagine that it would cost all that much. You could probably fulfill your fetish's glass all the way up for two Jackson's.

The address is where I think she was stoop sitting but could have been one door to the left or right.I just hit up your inbox. Thank you In advance!

Cruzin101
09-08-20, 17:26
Is that Jenna 2, she back around?

Klove48
09-08-20, 17:43
Is that Jenna 2, she back around?Naw. She's down the eastern shore living life.

Cruzin101
09-08-20, 17:45
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=386868&d=1437946927

AOmega0
09-08-20, 19:17
If your into prego pussy, catch up with Molly on the W?W or her escort adds, Yea she is pregnant again.

One of you guys the lucky daddy? LOL.

To you guys that take your dates to get meds before or after, you better be damn sharp at picking out under cover LE. Saw 3 plain black cars today pulling cars over. Eagle St is really hot right now trying to close those shops.

Be Safe.Probably me; there was no birth control prior and no Plan B after I finished with her.

Klove48
09-08-20, 19:32
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=386868&d=1437946927Yeah that's Jenna 2. There were a couple of Jenna's around at that time. She was Jenna#2.

LibidoLuvr
09-08-20, 21:35
Yeah that's Jenna 2. There were a couple of Jenna's around at that time. She was Jenna#2.That Jenna is nice too. But the one I was talking about has reddish hair. Carpet and drapers match.

Assman To You
09-08-20, 23:52
Okay so I think I figured out the picture issue.Saw her out again today and since you guys vouched 4 her I took my shot. Offered her 60 for half and half but then she took a pass beside my car and I saw her baby damage.

Tested out her BBBJ skills and decided to finish there.

She said with my cum still in her mouth "am I still getting my 60"? I said how about 40?

She took it without any complaint.

I know, I know, I overpaid.

Did I just get my first gummed BTW?

HeadJudge
09-09-20, 01:26
Nothing makes sense in bk and cb. The deman hasn't gone down but the product is pretty much gone.

DinnerOut35
09-09-20, 06:25
I've not mongered in Baltimore for a while. The only spot I have ever mongered is in Brooklyn right after you cross the bridge. Had some good times there (paid a SW extra once to do a cumwalk for one block) but would like to go to other areas. Can anyone provide a map or specific intersections for other areas? I see street names being used but no intersections. If you don't want to post those areas here because of LE please I'm me. I will be in Baltimore next week. Thanks.

Dinnerout.

JNimble
09-09-20, 07:52
I've not mongered in Baltimore for a while. The only spot I have ever mongered is in Brooklyn right after you cross the bridge. Had some good times there (paid a SW extra once to do a cumwalk for one block) but would like to go to other areas. Can anyone provide a map or specific intersections for other areas? I see street names being used but no intersections. If you don't want to post those areas here because of LE please I'm me. I will be in Baltimore next week. Thanks.

Dinnerout.One of our local superstars, Baltoman, published a map of all the loops. Should be everything you need:

https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=zvlyMzDqWo3o.kEVJFu-qc7JA

Jack.

HeadLuvr
09-09-20, 10:33
Saw her out again today and since you guys vouched 4 her I took my shot. Offered her 60 for half and half but then she took a pass beside my car and I saw her baby damage.

Tested out her BBBJ skills and decided to finish there.

She said with my cum still in her mouth "am I still getting my 60"? I said how about 40?

She took it without any complaint.

I know, I know, I overpaid.

Did I just get my first gummed BTW?Not a full gumjob. She still has some fucked up teeth left. LOL. Her head is pretty good, though.

DinnerOut35
09-09-20, 11:48
Thanks Jack. Any track "busier" than the others? One problem I have always had in Brooklyn is finding a spot to do the deed.

Dinnerout.

Klove48
09-09-20, 15:13
Thanks Jack. Any track "busier" than the others? One problem I have always had in Brooklyn is finding a spot to do the deed.

Dinnerout.I used to do recon on just finding a "good spot". That's why I haven't hit Conkling and Dundalk loops in a while. It's nothing like finding what your looking for and can't find a spot to park. The one loop that "Baltoman" didn't highlight on the map is one of the most popular. That being the W / w Loop, just a block NW of the Clixx Loop; what some members have designated the "Triangle & Circle"; Payson, Pulaski, Ramsey, Ashton street down time the "circle". Garrison has also picked-up lately. A few of the old W / w girls have migrated to the Garrison loop, which was dead not to long ago. Hope you find what your looking for; but most of all; be safe. Peace.

LibidoLuvr
09-09-20, 16:52
I used to do recon on just finding a "good spot". That's why I haven't hit Conkling and Dundalk loops in a while. It's nothing like finding what your looking for and can't find a spot to park. The one loop that "Baltoman" didn't highlight on the map is one of the most popular. That being the W / w Loop, just a block NW of the Clixx Loop; what some members have designated the "Triangle & Circle"; Payson, Pulaski, Ramsey, Ashton street down time the "circle". Garrison has also picked-up lately. A few of the old W / w girls have migrated to the Garrison loop, which was dead not to long ago. Hope you find what your looking for; but most of all; be safe. Peace.Yeah I was up Garrison a few weeks ago, and ran in to a WSW name Lucy. Sloppy DT. Begging for the cim. Standard rate.

Checkumout
09-09-20, 18:38
Took a couple of spins through both locations today nothing out at all except for a couple of scum bags thinking that it should be taken off the loop map.

Klove48
09-09-20, 19:12
Yeah I was up Garrison a few weeks ago, and ran in to a WSW name Lucy. Sloppy DT. Begging for the cim. Standard rate.Yeah Lucy's cool. You also have Bella, Savanah, and Maria. Savanah and Maria are laid off dancers. Check by three library for both. Peace.

Chico
09-09-20, 22:04
Scooped up Monica today near Westside Shopping Center. She's been reported on before but this was my first time meeting her. She kinda reminds me of Kiara. Similar complexion and small frame, pretty face, doesn't need any makeup and she's not pure white like most of the W / W girls. She probably weighs about 100 lbs, if that much. Teeth are a little jacked up but overall, looks live a civi. 25 years old but looks about 19. She told me she's Latino / Hispanic. I've read mixed reviews on her so I guess she's a YMMV type of girl. My experience was OK, no complaints. She was patient as I drove around trying to find a good spot, didn't complain at all. Conversation was OK, not the greatest but friendly enough.

Finally found a spot and before we started, she asked me to tell her when I was going to cum, so I expected her to be a dodger. She went to work with a BBBJ, started out great but then got a little toothy. I said "too much teeth" or something like that and she quickly eased up and used more tongue. What I liked about her performance is that she (just like Kiara) went at it nonstop and didn't ask "are you almost done"? Or, anything like that. No rush, totally focused on the job and caught it all, then spit into a napkin.

On the ride back, she asked for some food at McDonald's and I got her a meal. She earned it and I genuinely liked her personality. Next time, I'm going to sample the box. I know it has to be nice and tight.

On a side note, for the last few days, I've been seeing people getting pulled over so PLEASE be careful out there. Don't loop too much. Make a few laps and leave the area.

Chico.

SirDrDunk
09-10-20, 00:36

The address is where I think she was stoop sitting but could have been one door to the left or right.That might be Patty had her years ago for the mic work when she lived off Carey St. Seen her there when I stopped by to see Bridget for some mic work.

HeadLuvr
09-10-20, 06:16
Took a couple of spins through both locations today nothing out at all except for a couple of scum bags thinking that it should be taken off the loop map.This area has had walkers for decades and it should be removed from the loop map because of one dry spell? Really?

Truckie2
09-10-20, 08:21
Took a couple of spins through both locations today nothing out at all except for a couple of scum bags thinking that it should be taken off the loop map.Lately LE has been running around those areas. They have even put up signs in the Brooklyn area warning about prostitution.

Sexingit
09-10-20, 11:48
This area has had walkers for decades and it should be removed from the loop map because of one dry spell? Really?Due to more LE presence and the guy raping girls, the loop CB and Brooklyn loop has died down a lot. With that being said it shouldn't be removed since there are still girls walking it although most are zombies.

DinnerOut35
09-10-20, 12:54
Due to more LE presence and the guy raping girls, the loop CB and Brooklyn loop has died down a lot. With that being said it shouldn't be removed since there are still girls walking it although most are zombies.Guys raping women? Was this in the news?

Frankly SW's have it hard enough without fools doing something like that to them. Goddamn shame.

Dinnerout.

HeadJudge
09-10-20, 14:21
Lately LE has been running around those areas. They have even put up signs in the Brooklyn area warning about prostitution.Those signs are not new. A few weeks ago I posted about alleged monger (s) chlorophorming girls or stabbing them in the neck with something that made them pass out. Then I guess raping them or what not. This was stuff I heard from a girl. All unconfirmed and apparently kept out of the news perhaps hoping to catch the guy instead of inform him of how onto him they possibly are. Again. Its hearsay and speculation but it makes sense.

To suggest taking a loop off the map that is a primary known loop and still active is ridiculous.

Truckie2
09-11-20, 12:36
Those signs are not new. A few weeks ago I posted about alleged monger (s) chlorophorming girls or stabbing them in the neck with something that made them pass out. Then I guess raping them or what not. This was stuff I heard from a girl. All unconfirmed and apparently kept out of the news perhaps hoping to catch the guy instead of inform him of how onto him they possibly are. Again. Its hearsay and speculation but it makes sense.

To suggest taking a loop off the map that is a primary known loop and still active is ridiculous.Yes, the signs have been there for sometime, I was just putting that out there for the new monger that was inquiring about places. A week or two ago, I believe there was a sting going on. I drove down Fairhaven and saw a SW standing near Spruce talking to two guys. Came back about 15 minutes later and she was at Church doing her thing waving. The two guys were near-by with bags like there were picking up trash. I had come up Church from Pennington and stopped at the stop sign to make the right onto Fairhaven. I looked farther up Church and saw an unmarked black SUV parked about halfway up Church from Fairhaven facing the wrong way. I left the area.

Sexingit
09-11-20, 14:38
Those signs are not new. A few weeks ago I posted about alleged monger (s) chlorophorming girls or stabbing them in the neck with something that made them pass out. Then I guess raping them or what not. This was stuff I heard from a girl. All unconfirmed and apparently kept out of the news perhaps hoping to catch the guy instead of inform him of how onto him they possibly are. Again. Its hearsay and speculation but it makes sense.

To suggest taking a loop off the map that is a primary known loop and still active is ridiculous.I personally heard it from a Fairhaven SWer before you posted so I suspect it's more likely to be true.

WillBarnes
09-11-20, 16:24
Was riding up Harford rd around 10 last night. Saw a skinny blonde girl. Looped around and picked up Brandy near The carrol station. We went down a few roads looking for a spot and saw lots of cops. Decided to go up and park behind the giant shopping center. Got a good bbbjws. Car was off no lights while the deed was being done. Soon as I pull out and turn around, cops come with flashing lights and parked right where I had been parked. I drove right past and hit the gas as I went around the corner then turned down a side street and parked and turned the lights and car off for a few minutes until we thought it was safe. Dropped her on old Harford and jetted home. Too close for comfort. I got to get out of this game. If I get caught, my wife will leave me. I'm out. Anyone got any tips on staying away from the hobby?

DSubmariner
09-11-20, 18:17
Ran into a 29 why / o Amber on Ashton around 3 pm. Solid 9 on any scale. 5'5", 125 Lbs with reddish hair pulled back. Had on black leggings, hazel eyes. Scooped, and went to spot. She kept sniffling with a runny nose. I kept asking her if she needed to blow her nose. She says no and no sooner than saying no, her nose starts running bloody. Yuck! Finally blew her nose and gets to it but that ish ruined everything. She is very pretty with nice bod but I couldn't get past that ish. Anyone know her? Maybe I dodged a bullet. These girls go by alot of names so you never really know. I heard there is a girl (s) out there that was gone for awhile and came back known to have hi5. I think someone mentioned it a few weeks back. Some info would be appreciated.

Oakwood99
09-11-20, 20:34
I was told from a reliable source that Heaven passed away. It may have been report on here and I might have missed it.

Anybody heard anything about her death?

Oak.

Checkumout
09-11-20, 20:44
I personally heard it from a Fairhaven SWer before you posted so I suspect it's more likely to be true.Samantha in Brooklyn told me the same thing yesterday.

Old Chinese Guy
09-11-20, 20:47
I was told from a reliable source that Heaven passed away. It may have been report on here and I might have missed it.

Oak.I saw her on Pulaski between Ashton and Ramsay last week but that is a lifetime ago in SW terms.

Moraxus
09-12-20, 01:14

Oak.I heard she passed away as well, I also heard pawg Stephanie passed away as well which shocked me even more.

Phyuck Yiu
09-12-20, 01:26
I heard she passed away as well, I also heard pawg Stephanie passed away as well which shocked me even more.Which Stephanie?

Phyuck!

PellyMason
09-12-20, 09:42
Caught up with my favorite Italian SW. Damn that girl is smoking hot. BJ was just ok but those legs and ass! She doesn't speak much and when she does it's so soft I can barely hear her. Standard tuition.

Oakwood99
09-12-20, 10:39
I heard she passed away as well, I also heard pawg Stephanie passed away as well which shocked me even more.Yes, I was told she passed away as well. May they both RIP.

Propellor
09-12-20, 10:43
Ran into a 29 why / o Amber on Ashton around 3 pm. Solid 9 on any scale. 5'5", 125 Lbs with reddish hair pulled back. Had on black leggings, hazel eyes. Scooped, and went to spot. She kept sniffling with a runny nose. I kept asking her if she needed to blow her nose. She says no and no sooner than saying no, her nose starts running bloody. Yuck! Finally blew her nose and gets to it but that ish ruined everything. She is very pretty with nice bod but I couldn't get past that ish. Anyone know her? Maybe I dodged a bullet. These girls go by alot of names so you never really know. I heard there is a girl (s) out there that was gone for awhile and came back known to have hi5. I think someone mentioned it a few weeks back. Some info would be appreciated.Sounds like Amber / Anna from BP / CB?

If so, she was away in rehab. Haven't heard from her in months. Apparently she's back.

She always had the sniffling thing (from snorting).

Klove48
09-12-20, 12:07
I heard she passed away as well, I also heard Pawg Stephanie passed away as well which shocked me even more.No a different Stephanie passed away. I talked and saw Pawg Stephanie last night. The Stephanie that passed was the dark haired, taller and light eyes. She was a handful if you didn't know her, but she never gave me any trouble. She used to hang around Payson and Ashton, Ramsey. RIP. Peace.

Klove48
09-12-20, 12:19
Caught up with my favorite Italian SW. Damn that girl is smoking hot. BJ was just ok but those legs and ass! She doesn't speak much and when she does it's so soft I can barely hear her. Standard tuition.I meet Lydia over a year ago maybe longer. Imo, she is "coo coo for coco puffs". She is very attractive but she's also full of herself. I guess YMMV, but I imagine someone likes her because she's still out there. I try to be fair before I say disparaging comments about anyone, but she wasn't for me. Lackluster service, with bad attitude is what I experienced. Again YMMV. Peace.

PellyMason
09-12-20, 12:32
I meet Lydia over a year ago maybe longer. Imo, she is "coo coo for coco puffs". She is very attractive but she's also full of herself. I guess YMMV, but I imagine someone likes her because she's still out there. I try to be fair before I say disparaging comments about anyone, but she wasn't for me. Lackluster service, with bad attitude is what I experienced. Again YMMV. Peace.I don't disagree. She is one girl who knows she's hot and acts like it. I just have a thing for Italian girls.

WhiteRabbit88
09-12-20, 13:06
Went cruising yesterday around 2-3 pm around W / W loop and found nothing out, I mean nothing. It was oddly quiet and almost scary haha. Anyway, made my way to Brooklyn Park area and to my surprise it was full of SWs! By this time, it was closer to 3-4 pm. My experience has been that for the last month or so, CB / Bk area has been dead with occasional zombies crawling out but yesterday was full of very good looking SWs (maybe found 5-6 good looking out in a short period of time). This was in the area between 3rd st to 5th st and Jeffreys and Garrett st. There were two WSWs that I had my eyes on but both times when I went for the scoop, someone else picked them up right before I did! Lucky Bastards =p Lots of mongers driving out yesterday. And another pleasant surprise to add on top. There were little to no LE presence. Strange aint it?

Anyway, eventually I spotted a BSW around 5"7, curvy BBW with natural C boobs and so I picked her up. She can pass for a civi; no bruises or marks and no signs of use. I guess the only tell was in her outfit, she wore a white tightly fitted tanktop shirt without a bra so her tits were kinda visible. I'd say her face was about 6. 5/10 and body was 7/10, on civi scale. This was near the steps of St John Lutheran church on Washburn av and 3rd st. She said her name was Brianna and 27 yr old. Said she's originally from Annapolis, and have only been out doing this for a few months. Based on our small chit chat, I can somewhat tell she's new to the game. Anyway, we drove to a spot (kinda hard to find in this area) and got a very nice bbjcim for standard. Awesome technique, and definitely aims to please. We didn't talk donation until after the deed was complete. She also allowed pics and video, which I took and tipped her for. Very nice attitude. She gave me her number.

Yesterday was so nice in terms of menu, I may have to go back out today to see if there is a repeat in the menu selection. I don't know what made yesterday so special, but haven't seem this area so populated with eye candy in a while.

Klove48
09-12-20, 13:08
Was riding up Harford rd around 10 last night. Saw a skinny blonde girl. Looped around and picked up Brandy near The carrol station. We went down a few roads looking for a spot and saw lots of cops. Decided to go up and park behind the giant shopping center. Got a good bbbjws. Car was off no lights while the deed was being done. Soon as I pull out and turn around, cops come with flashing lights and parked right where I had been parked. I drove right past and hit the gas as I went around the corner then turned down a side street and parked and turned the lights and car off for a few minutes until we thought it was safe. Dropped her on old Harford and jetted home. Too close for comfort. I got to get out of this game. If I get caught, my wife will leave me. I'm out. Anyone got any tips on staying away from the hobby?Castration?? LOL. I don't mean to make light of your situation, but I'm looking thru the eyes of a single man, so I don't have "skin in the game" like you. I've been in "a few" tight situations myself. Even had police park 20 yards directly in front of me while I was doing the deed and let me get out of my back seat, move to the front and drive off. I've even had the police "bird" put the spotlight on my vehicle when I was parked in Carroll Park; get on the loudspeaker and ask if the lady in the car was ok. She got out waved at them and they kept it moving. I have a plethora of stories including a ridiculously funny one with "blue eyed" Tiffany, RIP, when I was surrounded by 8 cars one time, but knock on wood; I've either gotten a warning or they just wanted to know if the girl was safe. If you anything like me; the rush and the adrenaline are almost has much to do with this hobby as the girls, but I digress. Be safe. Peace.

YoungLing
09-12-20, 13:13
Hello fellow mongers could you please give me a little more description of Lydia sounds like something I'd like to try today! Thanks be safe.

I meet Lydia over a year ago maybe longer. Imo, she is "coo coo for coco puffs". She is very attractive but she's also full of herself. I guess YMMV, but I imagine someone likes her because she's still out there. I try to be fair before I say disparaging comments about anyone, but she wasn't for me. Lackluster service, with bad attitude is what I experienced. Again YMMV. Peace.

WhiteRabbit88
09-12-20, 13:18
Klove, thanks for sharing. I agree, a big part of the excitement for me is in the thrill of not knowing whos' out there and picking up girls "on the spot". As you mention, I enjoy that part of the rush and adrenaline. I also have not been pulled over by LE, and can't say that I've had any real "close calls" yet. Knock on wood.

When you say you got a warning, what was the warning for? Does that go on "record"?

This a question out to everyone on this form, has anyone here actually been busted for picking up SWs? I see that we often discuss and share close calls or maybe warnings of what to watch out for, but I don't think I've read or heard of anyone on this forum who actually got busted? I know just because it's not directly posted on here that it doesn't happen, but was curious to learn a little bit from someone who's had that type of experience before. If anyone has had any experiences like that, especially recently, please share! If you don't want to post here publicly please pm me. I'd be very interested in hearing the situation and circumstances.

Castration?? LOL. I don't mean to make light of your situation, but I'm looking thru the eyes of a single man, so I don't have "skin in the game" like you. I've been in "a few" tight situations myself. Even had police park 20 yards directly in front of me while I was doing the deed and let me get out of my back seat, move to the front and drive off. I've even had the police "bird" put the spotlight on my vehicle when I was parked in Carroll Park; get on the loudspeaker and ask if the lady in the car was ok. She got out waved at them and they kept it moving. I have a plethora of stories including a ridiculously funny one with "blue eyed" Tiffany, RIP, when I was surrounded by 8 cars one time, but knock on wood; I've either gotten a warning or they just wanted to know if the girl was safe. If you anything like me; the rush and the adrenaline are almost has much to do with this hobby as the girls, but I digress. Be safe. Peace.

Klove48
09-12-20, 13:21
Went cruising yesterday around 2-3 pm around W / W loop and found nothing out, I mean nothing. It was oddly quiet and almost scary haha. Anyway, made my way to Brooklyn Park area and to my surprise it was full of SWs! By this time, it was closer to 3-4 pm. My experience has been that for the last month or so, CB / Bk area has been dead with occasional zombies crawling out but yesterday was full of very good looking SWs (maybe found 5-6 good looking out in a short period of time). This was in the area between 3rd st to 5th st and Jeffreys and Garrett st. There were two WSWs that I had my eyes on but both times when I went for the scoop, someone else picked them up right before I did! Lucky Bastards =p Lots of mongers driving out yesterday. And another pleasant surprise to add on top. There were little to no LE presence. Strange aint it?I was down the W / w loop last night and I made that same notation of no police. I was down there for a few hours and probably saw LE 2 times the whole night. Strange for a Friday night. Happy hunting. Peace.

SteveStone123
09-12-20, 13:59
I meet Lydia over a year ago maybe longer. Imo, she is "coo coo for coco puffs". She is very attractive but she's also full of herself. I guess YMMV, but I imagine someone likes her because she's still out there. I try to be fair before I say disparaging comments about anyone, but she wasn't for me. Lackluster service, with bad attitude is what I experienced. Again YMMV. Peace.I also picked her on Friday afternoon near Shopping center. Her service was ok for std tuition. I too agree, she is all about herself. She was even arguing about how we are fixing the rates for standard tuition.

Klove48
09-12-20, 14:07
Klove, thanks for sharing. I agree, a big part of the excitement for me is in the thrill of not knowing whos' out there and picking up girls "on the spot". As you mention, I enjoy that part of the rush and adrenaline. I also have not been pulled over by LE, and can't say that I've had any real "close calls" yet. Knock on wood.

When you say you got a warning, what was the warning for? Does that go on "record"?

This a question out to everyone on this form, has anyone here actually been busted for picking up SWs? I see that we often discuss and share close calls or maybe warnings of what to watch out for, but I don't think I've read or heard of anyone on this forum who actually got busted? I know just because it's not directly posted on here that it doesn't happen, but was curious to learn a little bit from someone who's had that type of experience before. If anyone has had any experiences like that, especially recently, please share! If you don't want to post here publicly please pm me. I'd be very interested in hearing the situation and circumstances.I almost feel ashamed reporting this, but the warning was not to come back to that spot. Unfortunately, the same cop caught me there at a different time That's when the warning came in. He looked me in the face and stated " three strikes your out". That was enough for me and I haven't revisited that spot in over 5 yrs. I try to respect LE by not picking-up girls in a obvious location. At night when I pull over I turn out my headlights when I'm talking with the girls. Just plain "respect" goes a long way. I've seen stings, and mongers That do very stupid things get pulled over and sometime arrested but that was for probably something else like bad tags or licensing. I can't speak first hand so I'm just speculating, but always "check your 6", and by following common sense practices, I've never been detained. Knock On Wood. Peace.

LibidoLuvr
09-12-20, 15:17
I almost feel ashamed reporting this, but the warning was not to come back to that spot. Unfortunately, the same cop caught me there at a different time That's when the warning came in. He looked me in the face and stated " three strikes your out". That was enough for me and I haven't revisited that spot in over 5 yrs. I try to respect LE by not picking-up girls in a obvious location. At night when I pull over I turn out my headlights when I'm talking with the girls. Just plain "respect" goes a long way. I've seen stings, and mongers That do very stupid things get pulled over and sometime arrested but that was for probably something else like bad tags or licensing. I can't speak first hand so I'm just speculating, but always "check your 6", and by following common sense practices, I've never been detained. Knock On Wood. Peace.I got pulled over. Probably because I have out of state tags. At night with the SW in my truck. The cop just asked a couple questions, wrote down my info and told me to stay away from around there (W / W). So I gave 2 weeks. I miss the chase and the thrill of mondering. LOL.

Assman To You
09-12-20, 16:46
Or if she dates?

LuvTitz
09-12-20, 19:09
Had a few minutes to roam so I did a few laps around the rofo / dunkin area near the county line. Picked up a petite Auburn haired cutie named Amber. Found a spot and had her undress. She had surprisingly healthy skin, A cups and a red, semi-tamed Bush. Despite her cigarette smoke stained clothes, her body did not emit any odors. Pussy smelled good and was clean on inspection. She was ridiculously tight, but never complained as I rammed it doggy and mish. Exploded in the rubber and will definitely repeat for a cream pie delivery next time. Stats: 23 years old, 5'1", auburn hair, thin, average looks, no visible signs of usage, smooth milky skin, good attitude, a cups, some hair on legs but nothing like Dog Biscuit Cece.

LibidoLuvr
09-12-20, 22:32
I was at the triangle. And saw TGBT. In a blue flower dress. Blk hair in a bun. Cash and dash. Said name was Kim.

Duuuuuuude
09-12-20, 22:43
Samantha in Brooklyn told me the same thing yesterday.Picked up J Friday afternoon. We went to her spot. She told me how LE is telling girls they aren't worried about the regular mongering, since the city isn't prosecuting. LE just looking for 3 guys in particular. Same deal, chlorophorming and drugging SWs.

Checkumout
09-12-20, 22:53
Yes, I was told she passed away as well. May they both RIP.Any truth to the rumor she passed have not seen very many reports on it.

Checkumout
09-12-20, 22:55
Anyone know for sure she has left us or is it just rumor.

YoungHung
09-12-20, 23:24
Heard of a girl 27 that overdosed. Apparently had a scholarship to Hopkins at one point and went down hill. Any information helpful.

Waahoo
09-12-20, 23:42

This a question out to everyone on this form, has anyone here actually been busted for picking up SWs? I see that we often discuss and share close calls or maybe warnings of what to watch out for, but I don't think I've read or heard of anyone on this forum who actually got busted? I know just because it's not directly posted on here that it doesn't happen, but was curious to learn a little bit from someone who's had that type of experience before. If anyone has had any experiences like that, especially recently, please share! If you don't want to post here publicly please pm me. I'd be very interested in hearing the situation and circumstances.I got cracked once. Was at a public boat ramp after dark. Dock was closed from dusk to dawn. Cop came up on us just as we were dressing. Drove up on us slow, giving us a little time. The girl I was with was an older MILF, not a strung out 20 something, so no red flags. Just asked us a couple questions, ran us for warrants, and told us to go get a room. Could have got us for trespassing and other things, but was cool with us, since we were cool with him.

Oakwood99
09-13-20, 00:20
I was at the triangle. And saw TGBT. In a blue flower dress. Blk hair in a bun. Cash and dash. Said name was Kim.Was she thick with a pretty face?

Jte1732
09-13-20, 01:03
Has anyone ever spent anytime with her? She walks Fair haven. I used the fuck the shit out of her sister monica, wondering if she is just as good.

Checkumout
09-13-20, 04:36
Or if she dates?Where was picture taken.

LibidoLuvr
09-13-20, 09:01
Was she thick with a pretty face?Yep. Bf was close by.

Assman To You
09-13-20, 14:12
Where was picture taken.On Ashton on the Wilkens stroll.

She is around a lot but I've never seen her jump in a car.

Klove48
09-13-20, 15:45
Or if she dates?Not sure, but from that angle, it looks like Ashley. Amber's sister I don't know if she's dating now, but she was a regular SW down there.

Assman To You
09-13-20, 16:19
Sounds like Amber / Anna from BP / CB?

If so, she was away in rehab. Haven't heard from her in months. Apparently she's back.

She always had the sniffling thing (from snorting).So I spotted her walking with 4 other girls who appeared to be on a mission. Got her at attention and she asked if her friend could come with. When I said no she walked off.

Later I saw her and she said she would be ready in 35 minutes so I decided to hang around. After that amount of time I spot her walking with only one friend and tried again.

Then she says she changed her mind. Later I asked her why and she said I was a cop. I do drive a black Ford Exp.

I told her I wasn't and then she says "you don't want this, I got the HIfiVe. I did notice the nose sniffing but that could be from snorting someFinthing. Now I ain't saying she does but the words came out of her mouth.

Proceed with extream caution.

Assman To You
09-13-20, 18:00
She is the boyish looking SW was beaten to an inch from dead over a $10 drug debt. These corner boys don't fuck around. She is in the hospital and in critical condition.

LuvTitz
09-13-20, 18:30
Picked up Heather by the Dunkin / Rofo around 5 pm. Went to a spot and got the deed done. So, the first time I fucked Heather was at night. Her body in the daylight is still fine, nicely shaved pussy and asshole, nice skin, good figure. However, there is one glaring characteristic: One boob is clearly enhanced and the object of my affection during our first rendezvous; the other boob is a B cup. It is the clearest before and after I've ever seen in my many years in the hobby. Anyway, she still performed but was more rushed. Would I repeat? Nope. I've reached my 2 visit limit. Be safe.

BlueEyesFun
09-13-20, 18:36
Has anyone ever spent anytime with her? She walks Fair haven. I used the fuck the shit out of her sister monica, wondering if she is just as good.It's a few Ashley's that walk Fairhaven, which one are you talking about and what does she look like?

Oakwood99
09-13-20, 19:41
Yep. Bf was close by.I sampled last week with no problems. Sorry that she got you but I felt she had some shit with her so I kept her close and it turned out well. She got a nice body and pretty face but she did ask when I was going to bust which was a turn off. BF was across the street when picked her up.

PellyMason
09-13-20, 20:06
Short brunette. A little street worn but cute. Anyone have any experience with her?

NiteTimer
09-13-20, 20:31
No a different Stephanie passed away. I talked and saw Pawg Stephanie last night. The Stephanie that passed was the dark haired, taller and light eyes. She was a handful if you didn't know her, but she never gave me any trouble. She used to hang around Payson and Ashton, Ramsey. RIP. Peace.PAWG Stephanie isn't worth the gas to stop. All attitude.

NiteTimer
09-13-20, 20:33
Castration?? LOL. I don't mean to make light of your situation, but I'm looking thru the eyes of a single man, so I don't have "skin in the game" like you. I've been in "a few" tight situations myself. Even had police park 20 yards directly in front of me while I was doing the deed and let me get out of my back seat, move to the front and drive off. I've even had the police "bird" put the spotlight on my vehicle when I was parked in Carroll Park; get on the loudspeaker and ask if the lady in the car was ok. She got out waved at them and they kept it moving. I have a plethora of stories including a ridiculously funny one with "blue eyed" Tiffany, RIP, when I was surrounded by 8 cars one time, but knock on wood; I've either gotten a warning or they just wanted to know if the girl was safe. If you anything like me; the rush and the adrenaline are almost has much to do with this hobby as the girls, but I digress. Be safe. Peace.I remember that. Did she tell you we got clocked in Elkridge one Sunday morning. It was funny as hell. Lady cop. She let us go.

NiceGuy1957
09-14-20, 02:01
So I spotted her walking with 4 other girls who appeared to be on a mission. Got her at attention and she asked if her friend could come with. When I said no she walked off.

Later I saw her and she said she would be ready in 35 minutes so I decided to hang around. After that amount of time I spot her walking with only one friend and tried again.

Then she says she changed her mind. Later I asked her why and she said I was a cop. I do drive a black Ford Exp.

I told her I wasn't and then she says "you don't want this, I got the HIfiVe. I did notice the nose sniffing but that could be from snorting someFinthing. Now I ain't saying she does but the words came out of her mouth.

Proceed with extream caution.The only I have dated for years has a leopard print tattoo on her right hand, green eyes short hair it was with green high lights last time I saw her. She moved over to California a few months ago with her BF. If this is the one did she have a phone? Share any info on her if anyone thinks that is who I'm describing thanks NG.

Assman To You
09-14-20, 10:26
The only I have dated for years has a leopard print tattoo on her right hand, green eyes short hair it was with green high lights last time I saw her. She moved over to California a few months ago with her BF. If this is the one did she have a phone? Share any info on her if anyone thinks that is who I'm describing thanks NG.Sounds like a different Amber.

LenoxAve5
09-14-20, 10:39
https://youtu.be/6XvWouGZ-Ig

DSubmariner
09-14-20, 11:54
So I spotted her walking with 4 other girls who appeared to be on a mission. Got her at attention and she asked if her friend could come with. When I said no she walked off.

Proceed with extream caution.So where did you spot her at? Was it Bk, W / W, CB?? And does she look TGTBT? It might be the same one I ran into on Ashton a few days ago. This chick had no salient indicators other than blood gushing out of her nose from presumably snorting. My Spidey senses were telling me something aint' right with this broad.

Assman To You
09-14-20, 15:11
So where did you spot her at? Was it Bk, W / W, CB?? And does she look TGTBT? It might be the same one I ran into on Ashton a few days ago. This chick had no salient indicators other than blood gushing out of her nose from presumably snorting. My Spidey senses were telling me something aint' right with this broad.Wilkens and Ashton. Lastly just off the circle.

MarcuAurielis
09-14-20, 16:31
I just met up with Kiara. She never disappoints. Same tuition and take it well. Never have to tell her how to, she does me right every time. Something about that tiny little spinner body that does it for me. That's why she is my pick every time I want that little girl look.

Phyuck!]awesome any idea where she is now or in the same spot.

HeadJudge
09-14-20, 19:43
What are your chosen (strategic or most successful) that you aim to go on the hunt? There have to be certain days or times and days that you have found more optimal than others.

SteveStone123
09-15-20, 00:32
What are your chosen (strategic or most successful) that you aim to go on the hunt? There have to be certain days or times and days that you have found more optimal than others.I tried my luck during day time Mon -Fri and I didn't notice any particular time frame to get the best choices. I am not sure about night time though. I am talking about WW loop.

DinnerOut35
09-15-20, 05:05
I tried my luck during day time Mon -Fri and I didn't notice any particular time frame to get the best choices. I am not sure about night time though. I am talking about WW loop.What area is the WW loop on the monger map?

DinnerOut35
09-15-20, 05:06
https://youtu.be/6XvWouGZ-IgLove the videos Lenox. What area did you pick them up at?

Buster Face
09-15-20, 05:19
https://youtu.be/6XvWouGZ-IgGag. Why? Why bother leaving home? She is disgusting.

SteveStone123
09-15-20, 10:13
What area is the WW loop on the monger map?WW loop refers to Wilkens ave -Washington blvd loop.

LenoxAve5
09-15-20, 13:29
Love the videos Lenox. What area did you pick them up at?Thanks bro! She's usually around Wilkens loop and Ashton.

Coppertone
09-15-20, 22:49
She is the boyish looking SW was beaten to an inch from dead over a $10 drug debt. These corner boys don't fuck around. She is in the hospital and in critical condition.Are you talking about this Emma?

Assman To You
09-15-20, 23:32
The only I have dated for years has a leopard print tattoo on her right hand, green eyes short hair it was with green high lights last time I saw her. She moved over to California a few months ago with her BF. If this is the one did she have a phone? Share any info on her if anyone thinks that is who I'm describing thanks NG.Saw her again today and asked her why she dissed me and she said it was because she thought I was a cop and said that's also why she said what she did.

I'd still be safe with her.

Cls9637
09-16-20, 08:16
This is from about two weeks ago. I've been busy. When I was on Wilkens about a week earlier it was like a SW buffet. I saw about 20 girls scattered around. I was in a work vehicle and couldn't partake, but I did talk to one that I liked who told me her name was Sandy. I told her I would keep an eye out for her next time.

So on this day two weeks ago the area was dead. There was a heavily tinted black Suburban parked at the circle on the sidewalk between Ramsey and Wilkens looking very police. So there were obviously no girls there, nor anywhere else. Then I saw a girl with red hair who interested me on the steps at Wilkens and Payson. When she got in she introduced herself as Casey but I'm fairly sure that it was the same girl who told me her name was Sandy a week earlier. She was totally agreeable to everything I asked, just like "Sandy" had been, so we left the area.

She said that her arms are really bad off from her medication use so she didn't want to take her shirt off entirely because she's embarrassed by them. That was fine with me. Very small boobs with nice nipples are always fun for me. Lots of kissing and licking as she worked her way down. Plenty of attention to the boys with a little rimming thrown in. Very GFE. Good BJ skills and I ended with COF. She said I could do anything I want with her, she's open to it all. I will certainly see her again.

Her phone wasn't charged and she didn't know the number but she called me from it a day later, so I have her number. Or at least I had it at the moment. We know how that goes. If you see her around I certainly recommend her.

Assman To You
09-16-20, 09:23
Are you talking about this Emma?No. The one I mentioned looks very boyish but is a lesson.

I think Emma is her name and not sure if she goes by another name. Saw 2 detectives looking over the scene where it happened yesterday. If she dies it will be a murder investigation. On another note, something big happened way up Pulaski yesterday. Helicopters, 15 cop cars, yellow tape.

Anyone know what happened?

Elber Gonzalez
09-16-20, 09:29
This is from about two weeks ago. I've been busy. When I was on Wilkens about a week earlier it was like a SW buffet. I saw about 20 girls scattered around. I was in a work vehicle and couldn't partake, but I did talk to one that I liked who told me her name was Sandy. I told her I would keep an eye out for her next time.

So on this day two weeks ago the area was dead. There was a heavily tinted black Suburban parked at the circle on the sidewalk between Ramsey and Wilkens looking very police. So there were obviously no girls there, nor anywhere else. Then I saw a girl with red hair who interested me on the steps at Wilkens and Payson. When she got in she introduced herself as Casey but I'm fairly sure that it was the same girl who told me her name was Sandy a week earlier. She was totally agreeable to everything I asked, just like "Sandy" had been, so we left the area.Nice pick man!

While visiting a regular of mine I decided to check the tracks in the west and I found a Kasey, she said it's spelled with K, but she looks slightly similar to the one you picked, the one I picked had also small tits, during the cop check I grab them and felt slightly bigger, reddish hair, kind of wavy, long and with a lot more freckles on that cute face, in your pick she might be wearing make up or who knows, but I didn't hear a no from her, I was in a rush so we had some car action only, so I didn't see all her tats, I remember seeing a small one on her left hand and some fucked up letters as a tramp stand, anyway she was cool and I hope she calls me, she said that she lost her phone and didn't have any social media, I'd say she is in her mid 20's, if you guys see her out there, don't think it twice.

On another note, I also saw a very, very young lady with another one not so young junkie looking out in the inmorrell park area, on that same street was what it looked like a unmarked vehicle looking directly towards them, when I passed in front of them to get a better look the junkie looking holla at me, but seen the face of the young one I didn't even stop, it was too dark to tell, but you know a lot of crazy shit can happen there, I know a lot of folks that wouldn't missed the chance, but I suggest be careful if you ran into those kind of situations.

MdAssMaster
09-16-20, 09:31
He does anyone know of any SW on Harford road? Pm me if your more comfortable with that.It ain't what it was 10 years ago but there are still some out there occasionally. Can be during the day or eve.

MdAssMaster
09-16-20, 09:35
Was riding up Harford rd around 10 last night. Saw a skinny blonde girl. Looped around and picked up Brandy near The carrol station. We went down a few roads looking for a spot and saw lots of cops. Decided to go up and park behind the giant shopping center. Got a good bbbjws. Car was off no lights while the deed was being done. Soon as I pull out and turn around, cops come with flashing lights and parked right where I had been parked. I drove right past and hit the gas as I went around the corner then turned down a side street and parked and turned the lights and car off for a few minutes until we thought it was safe. Dropped her on old Harford and jetted home. Too close for comfort. I got to get out of this game. If I get caught, my wife will leave me. I'm out. Anyone got any tips on staying away from the hobby?On the few times that I have met any ladies on Harford in the last few years we head out to the county just past Joppa Road there is a park and ride and a couple of apartment complexes.

WhiteRabbit88
09-16-20, 11:01
Thanks for the post. This sounds and looks like the same Casey that CookyJar posted earlier this year back in May, it's post #42072. I"ll continue to keep an eye out for her, she's been on my radar.

So on this day two weeks ago the area was dead. There was a heavily tinted black Suburban parked at the circle on the sidewalk between Ramsey and Wilkens looking very police. So there were obviously no girls there, nor anywhere else. Then I saw a girl with red hair who interested me on the steps at Wilkens and Payson. When she got in she introduced herself as Casey but I'm fairly sure that it was the same girl who told me her name was Sandy a week earlier. She was totally agreeable to everything I asked, just like "Sandy" had been, so we left the area.

She said that her arms are really bad off from her medication use so she didn't want to take her shirt off entirely because she's embarrassed by them. That was fine with me. Very small boobs with nice nipples are always fun for me. Lots of kissing and licking as she worked her way down. Plenty of attention to the boys with a little rimming thrown in. Very GFE. Good BJ skills and I ended with COF. She said I could do anything I want with her, she's open to it all. I will certainly see her again.

Her phone wasn't charged and she didn't know the number but she called me from it a day later, so I have her number. Or at least I had it at the moment. We know how that goes. If you see her around I certainly recommend her.

Klove48
09-16-20, 13:19
No. The one I mentioned looks very boyish but is a lesson.

I think Emma is her name and not sure if she goes by another name. Saw 2 detectives looking over the scene where it happened yesterday. If she dies it will be a murder investigation. On another note, something big happened way up Pulaski yesterday. Helicopters, 15 cop cars, yellow tape.

Anyone know what happened?Yeah I was told that she was beaten for $20 and some personal stuff. She was a cool chick once you got to know her, but she had a knack for pissing people off. She was only 100 lbs "soak & wet" if that, so I really don't understand how someone could beat a woman into a comma. She deserved better. I hope that she can recover. Sad to say, it that's the life in the streets. Prayerful.

Oakwood99
09-16-20, 13:47

Her phone wasn't charged and she didn't know the number but she called me from it a day later, so I have her number. Or at least I had it at the moment. We know how that goes. If you see her around I certainly recommend her.I hope she gets medical attention for her arm. Its really bad. Cls, Sandy is a different SW that hangs at Pulaski / Ashton. She's pretty cool, did some recon for me when I wanted to get in touch with someone.

Oak.

MdAssMaster
09-16-20, 13:51
There is a girl that hangs out on Harford next to the Royal Farm at 8xx7 Harford. She usually has her BF with her and she is out a lot during the day. I don't like scooping with a BF right there. Anyone else have any luck with her. I did manage to pick her up about a year ago and I had forgotten my damn wallet!

Assman To You
09-16-20, 14:44
Yeah I was told that she was beaten for $20 and some personal stuff. She was a cool chick once you got to know her, but she had a knack for pissing people off. She was only 100 lbs "soak & wet" if that, so I really don't understand how someone could beat a woman into a comma. She deserved better. I hope that she can recover. Sad to say, it that's the life in the streets. Prayerful.I heard it was 3 corner boys kicking and stomping on her while a half dozen watched. I hope she recovers but I was told she will have permanent damage if she lives.

Immanuel Kunt
09-16-20, 16:38
Today being so nice, I toured Garrison for old times' sake. Simply sightseeing between 3. 30 and 4 pm Some selection, mostly between Wabash and Belle but also close to Gwynns Falls parkway.

Among attractions was a slim, nice-looking white girl in her twenties. Angelic face, small tits, attractive ass.

I went up and down and she didn't get picked up. After I returned from a store, I saw her in the company of black druggies. I guess a barter deal was struck.

If you do a search, you will see lots of old reports by me about Garrison. They go as far back as 2008 or so, when I was known as Kulli.

I always felt comfortable there--despite my pale face--but the supply has always been unpredictable.

Jack Knauf
09-16-20, 19:03
There is a girl that hangs out on Harford next to the Royal Farm at 8xx7 Harford. She usually has her BF with her and she is out a lot during the day. I don't like scooping with a BF right there. Anyone else have any luck with her. I did manage to pick her up about a year ago and I had forgotten my damn wallet!Her name is Jessica. She is really bad looking nowadays. I picked her up right when all the lock downs started back in March. She was actually busy talking to someone else, but the BF told me to come back in a few. (So he must be cool with it) Once she got in my car, I noticed all the fresh needle marks. I just couldn't do it. I gave her a 5 and let her out of the car. She used to panhandle when she was still pretty, but didn't date until the candy took its toll.

Old Chinese Guy
09-16-20, 20:58
Are you talking about this Emma?Am pretty sure this Emma doesn't walk the streets, she has a place near the Penn Station (and seldom takes dates before 10 pm. This one's been reviewed many time before in the Escorts section.

Checkumout
09-18-20, 11:33
I met her the other day had a pleasant experience with her has anyone else hooked up with her.