PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 [189] 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224

TinMan0724
12-19-21, 18:00
I keep trying to find WSW on Dundalk Ave but no luck. I cruise from the Marathon to Holibird but usually no luck. Any advice re time of day or Dundalk locations other than on Dundalk Ave?Try Graceland & Bethlehem st. I know girls stand up on the corner. Try going up Holibird towards the city.

HeadJudge
12-19-21, 20:05
Yea good luck with that, none compares to the one. Let us know if you hook a line.What do you mean 'none compares to the one'?

I find it hard to believe there haven't been a few gems that have surfaced in the last year or so.

I have kept reading the forums almost daily and am trying to sample the newest and best talent instead of rolling the dice on a visit.

It was amazing to me how many girls just disappeared randomly between 2018 and late 2020 like:

Sandra (Brooklyn).

Sarah / didi (Brooklyn).

Tabitha (Brooklyn).

Tiny Nikki (fairhaven).

Amy (Brooklyn park).

Ashley (Brooklyn).

Jenna (Brooklyn).

Cheyenne (Brooklyn) she was 19-20.

Rosa (Brooklyn).

Milissa (Brooklyn).

Bri (Dundalk) she was 20.

Annabelle (Brooklyn).

Rogue (Brooklyn).

Emerald (Curtis bay).

Jinx / Jessi (Dundalk).

Starr (Dundalk).

Kimbo (wash blvd).

And these are just the ones I thought were really good.

StayAnonymous
12-19-21, 23:28
PM me if you've had experience with her. Something you should know.

StayAnonymous
12-20-21, 06:49
Found her at the circle and enjoyed some BBBJ and cowgirl. She's a gem as far as WSW go. Muscular, mostly clean, tall 5'8" and articulate. Good skin. Wants to please. The enhanced top is usually not my thing but in comparison to the typical deflation we see it was nice. No cell but you can find her on the circle during commuting times. She lives nearby for now. Standard rates and will definitely repeat.

I noticed this busty citizen around the circle today. Her enhancements were peaking out above the top of her shirt and looked so nice, so I offered her an opportunity to provide me with some company. She did not disappoint. Got to my spot and received a nice un-rushed BBBJ with ball sucking. Put her down for missionary and gave the puss some attention. I blasted a week's worth of DNA cocktail deep inside her in no time. Overall, a very pleasant woman with tremendous assets and willingness to please.

DSubmariner
12-20-21, 09:21
PM me if you've had experience with her. Something you should know.Do you have a pic or description sir? Thanks!

SawPal
12-20-21, 09:35
Saw this one the other night. Very good mic skills. Swallows with no complaints. Deepthroats with no teeth she's hang around this older heavy set BSW. So I'm not sure what that dynamic is about.What's her name? What's the intersection on Garrison did you find her?

Tryh6950
12-20-21, 13:58
What do you mean 'none compares to the one'?

I find it hard to believe there haven't been a few gems that have surfaced in the last year or so.

I have kept reading the forums almost daily and am trying to sample the newest and best talent instead of rolling the dice on a visit.

It was amazing to me how many girls just disappeared randomly between 2018 and late 2020 like:

Sandra (Brooklyn).

Sarah / didi (Brooklyn).

Tabitha (Brooklyn).

Tiny Nikki (fairhaven).

Amy (Brooklyn park).

Ashley (Brooklyn).

Jenna (Brooklyn).

Rosa (Brooklyn).What is meant is some of us fellas stumble on a unicorn & let them slip through the fingers. I did & every experience after has left me still searching 2 recreate her. It hasn't worked yet still tryin' but your right up & vanished there.

Old Monger
12-20-21, 13:59
Dated Allison yesterday and today and both were great dates. Terrific mic skills and love sucking her big naturals. Good times.

TheRealer
12-20-21, 15:45
Saw this one the other night. Very good mic skills. Swallows with no complaints. Deepthroats with no teeth she's hang around this older heavy set BSW. So I'm not sure what that dynamic is about.You got her Contact information? You had me when you said no teeth. The only other gumjob giver I met was Maddie on Wilkens. She gave a very good performance however she does leave a junkie smell when she gets out the car, plus she does not have a phone And is rarely out during the day. Anybody know any other gumjob givers let me know.

FaceDownPro
12-20-21, 16:24
Garrison & Dolfield. Scooped Laura, brunette about 5'6" . Sneaky thick. Mouf only, and I'd definitely scoop again. She looked to be 27–28. Pretty girl for real. Real chill. Deep throat, slap it on her tongue, slow-neck, . She was a technician. Not a full service guy but I was tempted.

Moraxus
12-20-21, 18:00
What do you mean 'none compares to the one'?

Sandra (Brooklyn).

Sarah / didi (Brooklyn).

Tabitha (Brooklyn).

Tiny Nikki (fairhaven).

Amy (Brooklyn park).

Ashley (Brooklyn).

Jenna (Brooklyn).

Rosa (Brooklyn).

Milissa (Brooklyn).

Bri (Dundalk) she was 20.

Annabelle (Brooklyn).

Rogue (Brooklyn).

Emerald (Curtis bay).

Jinx / Jessi (Dundalk).

Starr (Dundalk).

Kimbo (wash blvd).

And these are just the ones I thought were really good.I took a vacation to greece with kimbo early this year, maybe she's still there? I asked the clerk at the Rofo what happened to her, she said kimbo wanted to off herself was the last thing she heard.

But I hear you, most of my favorites have disappeared as well. Also what happened to Megan in Brooklyn?

NietzscheKeen
12-20-21, 18:06
Picked up nikki last night on ashton st walking towards the triangle. She's a young WSW with black hair around 5' 5" and is breaking out a bit on her face. Settled on 35 for both and went to my spot. When we get there she spends about 5 min trying to take her clothes off but can't because her jeans were too tight around her ankles (if you know you can't get out of your clothes why offer both LOL?) but still wants. 35 for BJ and says she usually charges. 40 for head. Told her I'd give her 10 and drop her off or. 30 for head so she decided to take. 30 and gave lackluster mic work (she has dentures which she took out). I had to basically force myself to cum. Wouldn't repeat. Dropped her off at the gas station.Gum jobs aren't as good as you'd expect to be honest. I never can get off from them.

Mdfireman
12-20-21, 22:42
She died of overdose to my recollection.

Phyuck Yiu
12-20-21, 23:51
I think I find them. Walking up Washington Blvd in MP. Does the daughter wear glasses? Short? Lmk if anyone knows. Mother snapped my head off yelling "We Good!

Phyuck.

Tyrod2113
12-21-21, 02:47
You got her Contact information? You had me when you said no teeth. The only other gumjob giver I met was Maddie on Wilkens. She gave a very good performance however she does leave a junkie smell when she gets out the car, plus she does not have a phone And is rarely out during the day. Anybody know any other gumjob givers let me know.When I say no teeth I mean she does have teeth she just doesn't scrape with them.

BigPappay
12-21-21, 09:01
The natives were indeed restless last night. Multiple people got shot yesterday and last night in the Wilkens area. Not even the bag boys were out there. North Avenue was completely bare, except for a couple of bag boys. No one around in BP or CB either.RIP Officer Holly.

BigTruckBob
12-21-21, 09:54
There was a small white prostitute with a bubble ass on Fremont, near Santa Maria Carry Out. I banged her a few years ago back when she use to be on Conkling but she didn't know who I was. She got in my truck, and kept one leg out, and kept the door open fumbling around with her bag. I instantly suspected something, she then said she had to give her sister her bag. I recognized the setup so I told her I changed my mind and I will see her another time. She ignored me and started screaming to her sister to get her bag. I didn't see anyone, but I told her to get out but she ignored me again and kept calling for he sister. From around the corner came this pure dope addict woman, and a guy with a hoodie and face mask on. They were walking up quickly to both sides of my truck but before they could get close I pulled off. With her leg still hanging out the door, and the door open I took off with such force, the door slammed closed on her leg, forcing her to put her leg inside. The guy with the hoodie ran behind us but I was driving and turning corners so sharply Dale Earnhardt would have been impressed. I ended up near housing projects by Fulton Street. Now that I was far enough away I told her to GTFO, she said she they weren't going to robbed me, and she didn't know where she was. She pleaded to be taken back close to where I picked her up from. I was so angry I got out to remove her from the truck and she begged, offering me a BJ, and sex for free if I took her back. She was terrified of being left near these housing projects because the drug addicts are robbing, raping prostitutes, and allegedly forcing them to prostitute for them. She cried and pleaded for me not to leave her there, offering for me to fuck her for free. I am really getting back to the mindset of leaving this game alone, well, at least take a break LOL.

Top Job
12-21-21, 12:41
Cruising Washington Blvd. This morning I saw a mid 60's WSW with long blonde gray hair and definitely a butter face. Is that Grandma Mary?

I didn't scoop but now thinking I missed out.

BlueEyesFun
12-21-21, 13:57
RIP Officer Holly.When did she die?

Moraxus
12-21-21, 16:07
There was a small white prostitute with a bubble ass on Fremont, near Santa Maria Carry Out. I banged her a few years ago back when she use to be on Conkling but she didn't know who I was. She got in my truck, and kept one leg out, and kept the door open fumbling around with her bag. I instantly suspected something, she then said she had to give her sister her bag. I recognized the setup so I told her I changed my mind and I will see her another time. She ignored me and started screaming to her sister to get her bag. I didn't see anyone, but I told her to get out but she ignored me again and kept calling for he sister. From around the corner came this pure dope addict woman, and a guy with a hoodie and face mask on. They were walking up quickly to both sides of my truck but before they could get close I pulled off. With her leg still hanging out the door, and the door open I took off with such force, the door slammed closed on her leg, forcing her to put her leg inside. The guy with the hoodie ran behind us but I was driving and turning corners so sharply Dale Earnhardt would have been impressed. I ended up near housing projects by Fulton Street. Now that I was far enough away I told her to GTFO, she said she they weren't going to robbed me, and she didn't know where she was. She pleaded to be taken back close to where I picked her up from. I was so angry I got out to remove her from the truck and she begged, offering me a BJ, and sex for free if I took her back. She was terrified of being left near these housing projects because the drug addicts are robbing, raping prostitutes, and allegedly forcing them to prostitute for them. She cried and pleaded for me not to leave her there, offering for me to fuck her for free. I am really getting back to the mindset of leaving this game alone, well, at least take a break LOL.For a guy that's too scared to monger on Wilkens you sure do get into a lot of adventures.

PellyMason
12-21-21, 18:15
There was a small white prostitute with a bubble ass on Fremont, near Santa Maria Carry Out. I banged her a few years ago back when she use to be on Conkling but she didn't know who I was. She got in my truck, and kept one leg out, and kept the door open fumbling around with her bag. I instantly suspected something, she then said she had to give her sister her bag. I recognized the setup so I told her I changed my mind and I will see her another time. She ignored me and started screaming to her sister to get her bag. I didn't see anyone, but I told her to get out but she ignored me again and kept calling for he sister. From around the corner came this pure dope addict woman, and a guy with a hoodie and face mask on. They were walking up quickly to both sides of my truck but before they could get close I pulled off. With her leg still hanging out the door, and the door open I took off with such force, the door slammed closed on her leg, forcing her to put her leg inside. The guy with the hoodie ran behind us but I was driving and turning corners so sharply Dale Earnhardt would have been impressed. I ended up near housing projects by Fulton Street. Now that I was far enough away I told her to GTFO, she said she they weren't going to robbed me, and she didn't know where she was. She pleaded to be taken back close to where I picked her up from. I was so angry I got out to remove her from the truck and she begged, offering me a BJ, and sex for free if I took her back. She was terrified of being left near these housing projects because the drug addicts are robbing, raping prostitutes, and allegedly forcing them to prostitute for them. She cried and pleaded for me not to leave her there, offering for me to fuck her for free. I am really getting back to the mindset of leaving this game alone, well, at least take a break LOL.I keep a fire extinguisher in my trunk to purge girls like this. Used it twice. You should see the expression on their face when enveloped in billowing white clouds. Makes for a quick exit. And then there is always the possibility that you might use it to put out a fire.

BigPappay
12-21-21, 20:17
When did she die?My apologies. Heard on the radio she had passed; but don't believe that to be true. Hopefully she's still fighting!

BigTruckBob
12-21-21, 20:27
For a guy that's too scared to monger on Wilkens you sure do get into a lot of adventures.Well I am an adventurous guy, I think I have backed it up with all my numerous pictures that I contribute here. I am still very risk adverse, Moraxus, that means to be reluctant to take risk and avoid them whenever possible. Therefore, I am not scared of Wilkens, I just think it's an unnecessary risk to pick up prostitutes who want to sit by the drug dealers on Ashton. If that's your thing well great; but I think some of those guys quickly figure out who have money, and who knows what they may plot if they can catch you off guard coming out of Walmart. I know you don't post much, you like to comment more on others experiences, but you have had your share of adventures, and robberies too. Take when you fell asleep in the bed with that prostitute Morgan. You said you trusted her, and even brought her drugs before hand, then you fell asleep next to her without even getting sex at Tim's motel. You woke up to find your wallet empty beside you, and she stole your entire paycheck of $700. Do you think that just happened by accident or did she plot it out? Or when you disregarded advice from other members of this wonderful site and you trusted rip-off Rachel. Once again you gave her money so she can get drugs before the act, because you said you trusted her, but she robbed you too and left you waiting on a dope corner never to return. I am not poking fun at your misfortune, LOL, but do you think that was a coincidence as well? I don't. The streets are always watching, and these addicts and dealers are always plotting looking for any opportunity or weakness we show.

BlueEyesFun
12-21-21, 21:03
My apologies. Heard on the radio she had passed; but don't believe that to be true. Hopefully she's still fighting!They just had a candlelight vigil for her at Southeastern police station an hour ago. She's on full life support in critical but stable condition still fighting for her life! My prayers go out to her and her family. She's in God's hands now!

NotZ4477
12-21-21, 21:26
I keep trying to find WSW on Dundalk Ave but no luck. I cruise from the Marathon to Holibird but usually no luck. Any advice re time of day or Dundalk locations other than on Dundalk Ave?Graceland and Bethlehem is usually the hot spot. But have found in Bethlehem all the way down to railway before, especially when it's warmer. But there are a few that post up on Dundalk ave. Usually early in the morning or late afternoon. By 10 pm, it's usually pretty dead. There used to be some cuties out there a few years ago. Anyone remember Francesca? She had a back page until they closed down. Then walked the dirty D.

ElliotSpitzer
12-21-21, 22:27
I was out on a stroll early the other morning. I hit wash blvd didn't see anything. Then hit monroe and I overheard loud arguing going on and see heather screaming at this guy as she is walking away. I seen her a few times before and always had good service from her. She WSW 5'3 about 135. She was looking good too. So I pull back around to catch her walking. I finally catch up with her and she recognize me and hops inn. I ask her what's was that about and she states she is trying to get her plug to spot her some candy and he told her no. I left it at that and didn't inquire more about it. After she calms down. We negotiate half / half for 30. We hit my spot and she goes to work on the mic like a wood pecker. Then she pulls down her pants and bends over. I pound on her for a good while as cars passing by lookin. Didn't really care either. I pulled out and stuck it her mouth. She swallow the whole glass of nutmilk. Then I took her back where I found her. Good service.

Apache 12
12-22-21, 14:06
Has anyone seen Kiara lately? I haven't seen Her for a week and half.

Apache.

HeadJudge
12-22-21, 14:41
She died of overdose to my recollection.I never saw this reported? Did you or do you have any more knowledge of it? I haven't been able to reach her since June 2020 I believe.

We are talking about mid 30's star with brown hair and some red streaks that lived in Dundalk right? Not the blonde that Nitetimer used to post vids of?

I believe that Starr was from ww.

Old Monger
12-22-21, 14:42
Had a great date with Shellie who has excellent mic skills and rode me cowgirl-style. Good times.

NietzscheKeen
12-22-21, 14:58
Been driving around the circle after dark 6-7 pm ish last couple of days. Notice the same girl just standing at the corner of Ramsey and Wilkens. Can't ever seem to get her attention but she has made an effort to show off her cleavage on both cold nights. I'm not going to honk or stop in the circle to get her attention. Anyone know anything about her? She's a young brown haired girl.

EasyLuvr
12-22-21, 15:17

Apache.Scooped her today near the church. Freshly showered and lucid, did the deed at the rent-a-bed. Loved pounding her tiny little pussy mish with her legs behind her head and then flooding her with my baby batter. Cleaned up and left her to walk down Furrow.

Phyuck Yiu
12-22-21, 16:38
I'm looking for her too. Anyone know of she has working digits now?

Phyuck!

Apache.

Phyuck Yiu
12-22-21, 18:38
Kiara is still without phone. Says it'll be back on soon. I saw her tonight. Caught her walking up Ashton. Fresh and smelling good. Went to the 13 $ Notel. It was nice seeing her.

Phyuck!

Phyuck!

GirlsGoneWild
12-22-21, 18:41

Apache.I seen here on Monday evening. I ask her if she had phone. She said no.

Norman2759
12-22-21, 19:22
FWIW, her most recent #, ending in 1444, is no longer connecting. We'd texted each other on it as recently as last week.

Based on the previous reply, it appears at least some of us have seen her out this week. I myself have not -.

Norm.

Phyuck!

NietzscheKeen
12-22-21, 19:41
Weird experience today. Ran across this hot young light-red haired girl on Ashton near the triangle. She was wearing a red zip up sweatshirt jacket, black leggings. Great body. Made eye contact, waved, she acknowledged but didn't start moving my direction so I drove around the block. Pulled over right in front of her and she just stood there for like 4 seconds before walking to the passenger door and standing again. I motioned for her to get in and she did. Smelled clean, pretty face, but she didn't want me to drive off until we talked first; which made me nervous. I started driving anyway and she's asking me what I want to do. I'm reluctant to say anything, so she keeps pushing me. She offers "the whole shabang" but informs me it's not going to be small change. She mentions 80 to 100. In my mind, she would be worth it based on her looks. She said she is staying at the beltway motel and wants to do the business in her room. I'm kinda not feeling like dealing with all that, so I'm starting to talk about letting her out. She tries to sell me on it. A Christmas gift to myself, totally worth it, won't regret it. Then she asks if I can take her to get her drugs first before we go to the hotel. I can trust her, etc etc. I say nah, and I give her a twenty to get rid of her because she's being a bit pushy. She then calls her dealer and asks for a "vial of raw" and gets out slightly pissed off. She gave me her number, but I wasn't about to play taxi for her and get set up to be robbed. Anyone know this girl? When I drove around the block again she had already disappeared.

BlueEyesFun
12-22-21, 19:59
Been driving around the circle after dark 6-7 pm ish last couple of days. Notice the same girl just standing at the corner of Ramsey and Wilkens. Can't ever seem to get her attention but she has made an effort to show off her cleavage on both cold nights. I'm not going to honk or stop in the circle to get her attention. Anyone know anything about her? She's a young brown haired girl.Sounds like Sasha to me with the enhanced boobs. She's not a bad scoop in my opinion, she's easy going and has a desire to please. I understand your feelings about not wanting to stop in the circle, but if you really want to make the scoop, I have no doubts you'll figure out a way to get her attention that you're comfortable with doing. Anyway, be safe out there on the prowl. Peace!

BEF.

Laurens
12-22-21, 20:30

Apache.I want to nut down her throat.

ShadowFox76
12-22-21, 21:10

Apache.I'm coming back to Baltimore for a bit between this and next week and before I leave I want to pump this legend full of baby batter. If anyone could help make a dream come true I'd appreciate it.

Budge96
12-23-21, 00:22
Came up to the city after traffic died down to catch up with my regular around 7:30,8:00 before a much needed trip for the holidays and of course she was asleep and her boyfriend apparently couldn't rouse her. No wonder she was up since 8:00'am.

Asking for cash app geez!

Anyway saw a decent slim goodie red head twenty or so said her name was Bri, once my regular failed to show I swung back and scooped her, couldn't believe she was still there all the traffic and driving around doing laps you guys were doing. Haha.

Took her to my regular spot a boy she was on point, deep throat, much care of the boys and some rimming thrown in for good measure!

And hey Phiuck or whatever your name is this youngin had the fatest twat I've seen or felt in years I mean I had to ask damn is that your pussy lips that big and juicy like that? She just grunted like haha, I guess that's all you can say with a mouth full of ass.

Took her back and tipped her well you guys asking these girls to do the most ridiculous stuff for twenty bones and then complaining when you don't get the service you want pay up it helps!

No complaints and will repeat no phone dropped at 5th and Annabelle. YMMV.

FaceDownPro
12-23-21, 12:00
I'm an into Private Bree while she was on morning patrol in her finest fatigues. Scooped her for the usual, Jackson for my troubles. Cool as a fan CBJ was top notch and I'd repeat. Had a great rhythm. Truck pulled up in front of us and had to pull off, she never stopped. So I toured Bmore while getting ate up! Fast food? Anyway, thanks not con she smelled a little stale, couldn't imagine the whiff if she dropped those drawse.

'Stay low, keep firing..

Moraxus
12-23-21, 15:12
Weird experience today. Ran across this hot young light-red haired girl on Ashton near the triangle. She was wearing a red zip up sweatshirt jacket, black leggings. Great body. Made eye contact, waved, she acknowledged but didn't start moving my direction so I drove around the block. Pulled over right in front of her and she just stood there for like 4 seconds before walking to the passenger door and standing again. I motioned for her to get in and she did. Smelled clean, pretty face, but she didn't want me to drive off until we talked first; which made me nervous. I started driving anyway and she's asking me what I want to do. I'm reluctant to say anything, so she keeps pushing me. She offers "the whole shabang" but informs me it's not going to be small change. She mentions 80 to 100. In my mind, she would be worth it based on her looks. She said she is staying at the beltway motel and wants to do the business in her room. I'm kinda not feeling like dealing with all that, so I'm starting to talk about letting her out. She tries to sell me on it. A Christmas gift to myself, totally worth it, won't regret it. Then she asks if I can take her to get her drugs first before we go to the hotel. I can trust her, etc etc. I say nah, and I give her a twenty to get rid of her because she's being a bit pushy. She then calls her dealer and asks for a "vial of raw" and gets out slightly pissed off. She gave me her number, but I wasn't about to play taxi for her and get set up to be robbed. Anyone know this girl? When I drove around the block again she had already disappeared.Damn twenty just to get out? Time to invest in a fire extinguisher.

RKirk
12-23-21, 15:15
Haven't seen any reports on Amber Victoria from Dundalk in a long time. Is she still doing the stroll or has moved on to bigger and better things?

BigPappay
12-23-21, 16:23
I'm an into Private Bree while she was on morning patrol in her finest fatigues. Scooped her for the usual, Jackson for my troubles. Cool as a fan CBJ was top notch and I'd repeat. Had a great rhythm. Truck pulled up in front of us and had to pull off, she nevestopped. So I toured Bmore while getting ate up! Fast food? Anyway, thanks not con she smelled a little stale, couldn't imagine the whiff if she dropped those drawse.

'Stay low, keep firing..Did she eat ass?

CireSire
12-23-21, 17:46
Ever since I read reviews on Goldie I wanted to try her and every single time one of you mongers have snatched her up. Can't miss her with that long hair. Picked her up this early afternoon. The head was exactly as advertised and she was getting into it. I blasted in her throat and she kept going until every drop was gone. Thank you for the description of the long hair because each time I saw her I was too late but this time I finally got it.

Alasqano
12-23-21, 21:18
My apologies. Heard on the radio she had passed; but don't believe that to be true. Hopefully she's still fighting!

They just had a candlelight vigil for her at Southeastern police station an hour ago. She's on full life support in critical but stable condition still fighting for her life! My prayers go out to her and her family. She's in God's hands now!Gone as of sometime around 7:00 PM today.

https://baltimore.cbslocal.com/2021/12/23/baltimore-officer-keona-holley-removed-from-life-support/

CowboysFan
12-23-21, 22:10
Was out the other night around 8 pm and passed a young BSW that was wearing tight jeans and those bushy fur type boots. Had two afro puffs out each side of her hoodie. Looked kinda cute. I looped back and turned on the Dunken Donuts side street. She was coming out of the Royal Farms with like a coffee or something. She just threw it down on the ground and jumped in some high dollar looks white SUV. Was kinda weird. Not sure if she was dating. But she was picked up at the road beside the DD.

Anyone know who I'm talking about? Afro puffs looked to be bleached some.

CowboysFan
12-23-21, 23:15
I caught her the other night on Ashton. Said she has a new phone but purchased the wrong card. Mentioned her sugar daddy would pay the bill. Hoping to be back on in the week. She doesn't stay up that alley anymore off Ashton. She lives on that side street off Catherine. Took me up on some rim job action and took it like a champ. No complaints. Might become my go to girl.

Catch her if you can!

ElliotSpitzer
12-23-21, 23:16
I recently saw redhead sharon / shannon. She got to be 50 years old. She was the only thing out. So I reluctantly made the scoop went to hotel tyrone. We agree on standard tuition. Then she took out her teeth and set them on my dashboard. I was flabbergasted didn't know how to respond I just closed eyes. Then she sucked the soul out me until I drained my balls down her throat. Then she asked me for a tip. I told her the tip was I let put you teeth on my dashboard. She got upset and said she will walk back. Damage 20.

Top Job
12-24-21, 01:13
Where did you make the scoop?

I recently saw redhead sharon / shannon. She got to be 50 years old. She was the only thing out. So I reluctantly made the scoop went to hotel tyrone. We agree on standard tuition. Then she took out her teeth and set them on my dashboard. I was flabbergasted didn't know how to respond I just closed eyes. Then she sucked the soul out me until I drained my balls down her throat. Then she asked me for a tip. I told her the tip was I let put you teeth on my dashboard. She got upset and said she will walk back. Damage 20.

MattKenseth
12-24-21, 03:05
Can anyone share any Crofton loop info?

BMish
12-24-21, 05:41
Can anyone share any Crofton loop info?Crofton rd or the town? I used to have a regular in Crofton road near Loch Raven but she moved. I'm not sure about the town having any sort of providers whatsoever.

PellyMason
12-24-21, 06:29
Haven't seen any reports on Amber Victoria from Dundalk in a long time. Is she still doing the stroll or has moved on to bigger and better things?She is still around. Still on the stroll. Still geeking out. She can be a great date or your worst. Nice person. Too bad.

BigTruckBob
12-24-21, 08:53
Was out the other night around 8 pm and passed a young BSW that was wearing tight jeans and those bushy fur type boots. Had two afro puffs out each side of her hoodie. Looked kinda cute. I looped back and turned on the Dunken Donuts side street. She was coming out of the Royal Farms with like a coffee or something. She just threw it down on the ground and jumped in some high dollar looks white SUV. Was kinda weird. Not sure if she was dating. But she was picked up at the road beside the DD.

Anyone know who I'm talking about? Afro puffs looked to be bleached some.It sounds familiar, were the plates DC? If you see her again and decide to pick her up, pay attention to the screen of her phone if she keeps it in her hand. I picked up a pretty black prostitute walking from the RF to the DD who I believe was working with some guys from DC. It was dark out, and as I was driving to the spot, I could see the reflection of her phone casted on the passenger window. I saw she was running some sort of map app that provided our location. I had a similar situation before, so I politely cancelled the date. While I was driving back, her phone started ringing with a dc number 202-xxx-xxxx, and she took the call and told the person that I changed my mind. She then stayed on the phone with him not saying a word. I felt uncomfortable so I dropped her off at McDonald's on Washington, she didn't argue, or even slam the door, she just said alright with a smirk on her face and got out. I went across the street to the gas station to watch her, and after a few minutes of her standing there, two guys who were in separate vehicles pulled up, she got into the SUV and left with them following each other. They passed right by me, and both cars had DC plates. I was still on the hunt, so after coming back emptied handed from Brooklyn, I went back down Washington later and she was back at the DD with a different color outfit on, and the suv with DC plates was docked at RF. Maybe those guys were her pimps using technology to track their inventory, maybe it was something else.

Klonymis
12-24-21, 10:21
Crofton rd or the town? I used to have a regular in Crofton road near Loch Raven but she moved. I'm not sure about the town having any sort of providers whatsoever.I used to live right near Crofton- Aside from Bri, I don't know of any providers from there, its a pretty family centric town. If by "loop" you mean Crofton Parkway, that is def not an option.

CowboysFan
12-24-21, 20:52
It sounds familiar, were the plates DC? If you see her again and decide to pick her up, pay attention to the screen of her phone if she keeps it in her hand. I picked up a pretty black prostitute walking from the RF to the DD who I believe was working with some guys from DC. It was dark out, and as I was driving to the spot, I could see the reflection of her phone casted on the passenger window. I saw she was running some sort of map app that provided our location. I had a similar situation before, so I politely cancelled the date. While I was driving back, her phone started ringing with a dc number 202-xxx-xxxx, and she took the call and told the person that I changed my mind. She then stayed on the phone with him not saying a word. I felt uncomfortable so I dropped her off at McDonald's on Washington, she didn't argue, or even slam the door, she just said alright with a smirk on her face and got out. I went across the street to the gas station to watch her, and after a few minutes of her standing there, two guys who were in separate vehicles pulled up, she got into the SUV and left with them following each other. They passed right by me, and both cars had DC plates. I was still on the hunt, so after coming back emptied handed from Brooklyn, I went back down Washington later and she was back at the DD with a different color outfit on, and the suv with DC plates was docked at RF. Maybe those guys were her pimps using technology to track their inventory, maybe it was something else.Wow that's strange LOL. This was tall and thin with tight clean jeans on and her side afro puffs were bleached like a lighter brown. Its just strange how she threw her drink on the ground and got into an SUV at the DD street. Let's say it was a friend of hers, wouldn't they pull into the RF. I think it was a date and she's dating.

Chico
12-25-21, 03:07
Guys, I ran into a good one tonight but unfortunately, I let her go. Dumb, dumb, dumb. Kicking myself as I type this report.

Around midnight on Christmas Eve, I scooped Kelly. A 21 yr. Old, slim WSW. She looked like a civilian. I thought she was TGTBT! Could this be a setup? My mind was racing. She was so cute, friendly and seemingly innocent that I could think straight. But, what really turned me off was she wanted to pick up her meds before we did the deed. Absolutely not! (Said the big head) But my little head kept urging me to let her get her "stuff" first. The internal struggle was causing me to lose my train of thought, and I kept pausing mid-sentence. Somehow, I managed to convince her to handle our business first.

I offered 35 for half-and-half, she agreed and asked if I had a condom. Of course I didn't. I asked her if I could creampie her but she declined. Said she didn't want to get pregnant. I told her I had a vasectomy but that didn't work. However, she said it might be a possibility once she gets to know me a little better. Her phone is off but she took my number.

She was so cute, all I could think of was cumming inside her. It was ALL OR NONE for me so I took her back and gave her 10. My decision was dumber than Harbaugh's LOL. I should've settled for some head or a HJ, but noooo, my dumbass wanted to go for 2, like Harbaugh.

When I got home, I thought to myself, why didn't you just offer her more $$. I'm sure that would have convinced her. Hindsight is 20/20. I just couldn't think straight. I wanted to marry that girl. OMG!! If I ever see her again, it's on.

Merry Christmas to all my fellow mongers!

Chico.

TalkinTrash
12-25-21, 09:00
Guys, I ran into a good one tonight but unfortunately, I let her go. Dumb, dumb, dumb. Kicking myself as I type this report.

Around midnight on Christmas Eve, I scooped Kelly. A 21 yr. Old, slim WSW. She looked like a civilian. I thought she was TGTBT! Could this be a setup? My mind was racing. She was so cute, friendly and seemingly innocent that I could think straight. But, what really turned me off was she wanted to pick up her meds before we did the deed. Absolutely not! (Said the big head) But my little head kept urging me to let her get her "stuff" first. The internal struggle was causing me to lose my train of thought, and I kept pausing mid-sentence. Somehow, I managed to convince her to handle our business first.

I offered 35 for half-and-half, she agreed and asked if I had a condom. Of course I didn't. I asked her if I could creampie her but she declined. Said she didn't want to get pregnant. I told her I had a vasectomy but that didn't work. However, she said it might be a possibility once she gets to know me a little better. Her phone is off but she took my number.

She was so cute, all I could think of was cumming inside her. It was ALL OR NONE for me so I took her back and gave her 10. My decision was dumber than Harbaugh's LOL. I should've settled for some head or a HJ, but noooo, my dumbass wanted to go for 2, like Harbaugh.Yet. No pics? Blonde, brunette, reds? You're killing us LOL.

Kenny262
12-25-21, 11:07
Where exactly did you scoop her?

She was so cute, all I could think of was cumming inside her. It was ALL OR NONE for me so I took her back and gave her 10. My decision was dumber than Harbaugh's LOL. I should've settled for some head or a HJ, but noooo, my dumbass wanted to go for 2, like Harbaugh.

When I got home, I thought to myself, why didn't you just offer her more $$. I'm sure that would have convinced her. Hindsight is 20/20. I just couldn't think straight. I wanted to marry that girl. OMG!! If I ever see her again, it's on.

Chico.

Moraxus
12-25-21, 12:55

Chico.You should have just done the date. Then if you run into her again you already have the "I need to get to know you" out of the way.

At least in my experience that's how it works for me. After the first date all of a sudden they let you hit it raw from then on.

Coppertone
12-25-21, 13:45
RIP Officer Holly.Rest in peace holly.

Chico
12-25-21, 17:41
Where exactly did you scoop her?5th & Washburn.

Frenulum
12-25-21, 17:42
"Kelly" is has a somewhat attractive face and long bleach blonde hair but I could see that she was hiding a skinny addict body under her layers of clothes. I believe she is not a Mongers dream date. She got in my ride after I pulled up beside her hiding spot about a block or so on 2nd off the main drag. When I turned onto 2nd she jumped between some cars which seemed strange.

We parked down by the park and here comes "I get. 4 for head and I'm the best ever. And oh you have to pay first". We went back and forth over my. 2 offerings and she chose to tell me I wasted her time and she walked back herself. Obviously she's a cash and dash thief and then I understood why she was hiding behind the cars. Because she thought some dude she ripped off was coming back around. I laughed as I was driving off.

If you choose to pick up long blonde haired "Kelly" in BP then be prepared to deal with a thief.

I offered 35 for half-and-half, she agreed and asked if I had a condom. Of course I didn't. I asked her if I could creampie her but she declined. Said she didn't want to get pregnant. I told her I had a vasectomy but that didn't work. However, she said it might be a possibility once she gets to know me a little better. Her phone is off but she took my number..

Chico
12-25-21, 17:44
You should have just done the date. Then if you run into her again you already have the "I need to get to know you" out of the way.

At least in my experience that's how it works for me. After the first date all of a sudden they let you hit it raw from then on.100% agree with you. Like I said, I wasn't thinking straight. My brain froze. But, as soon as I got home, all of the brilliant ideas came to life.

Apache 12
12-25-21, 18:42
100% agree with you. Like I said, I wasn't thinking straight. My brain froze. But, as soon as I got home, all of the brilliant ideas came to life.Daaaamn Chico, I'm ashamed of You, Christmas Eve and You had a gift You would not accept. That's being ungrateful, LOL.

TheRabbit
12-25-21, 19:24
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.

The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.

Moraxus
12-25-21, 21:31
100% agree with you. Like I said, I wasn't thinking straight. My brain froze. But, as soon as I got home, all of the brilliant ideas came to life.Maybe not, according to Frenulum you may have dodged a bullet.

LiluziVet
12-25-21, 22:14
Maybe not, according to Frenulum you may have dodged a bullet.I'm new to Bmore can you tell me where to find them at?

Mdfireman
12-26-21, 09:40
Rest in peace holly.Times have changed. It's as lawless across the board! City needs a serious change in leadership.

BigTruckBob
12-26-21, 10:49
Since I'm semi retired from my business, I have a lot of free time during the days and early evenings to indulge my hobbies, including my prostitution hobby. I've been exploring other areas and traditionally known dead areas, using police data from previous prostitution arrest, to give me a guide on areas to explore. I plan to report on these areas and provide visuals as I validate them. Over the course of a few days I explored Harford Road, not the rough area near 25th street that has mainly black prostitutes, but from Parkville Shopping center to Hamilton Rd. On day one I met a 20 year old WSW with a huge forehead, but she had nice boobs on Glendale. She caught me off guard, when I rolled the passenger window down she approached and asked if I could do $50? Her teeth looked very small and she looked young, but she confirmed that she was 20. I was also expecting some BS small talk, but not for someone to talk about money immediately. I know it's against the rules to discuss money out the window, so I told her to get in so we can talk about it, but she walked away. I watched her approached another car in the same manner and she got in with him. Inventory was scarce on day two except for a few white overweight prostitutes, who I passed on. Fellow mongers let the group know if you had any success in this area, and check out the maps I've provided.

Checkumout
12-26-21, 12:26
Has anyone seen her since she came back from Delaware, she used to hang in Curtis Bay then the Wilkens area?

Top Job
12-26-21, 14:12
I scooped 'Strawberry' up across the road from the you-haul the morning of the 24th. She is a brunette with blonde high lights. Maybe middle to early 40's but I am bad at age guessing age. She is a BBW with big jugs. (not your average deflated milk sacks you normally get on the route) I did not see any signs of usage but I may have just missed it. The best part about her is her tremendous and fun attitude. She was a fun conversationalist but not too chatty. I took her to a no-tell because it seems like most of the time the SWs are skin and bones, I thought this was a unique opportunity and wanted to make the most out of it. Got settled in the room and went to covered BJ, then mish, cowgirl and doggie then back to BJ for the finish. She took directions well and was eager to please. I would definitely scoop her again she has a nice personality, just a fun chick to hang out with. No issues, no drama no complications! In many ways, she was like a former girlfriend you get back together for a short reunion. I did not get a phone number. Damage was two Jacksons for half-and-half plus another for a tip as I thought she really went the extra mile, plus it was Christmas eve. Full disclosure she is an all things covered kind of date or at least with me.

Top job,

BoloBellgrande
12-26-21, 16:17
Has anyone seen her since she came back from Delaware, she used to hang in Curtis Bay then the Wilkens area?Not sure if this is who you're talking about.

Chico
12-26-21, 16:52
Daaaamn Chico, I'm ashamed of You, Christmas Eve and You had a gift You would not accept. That's being ungrateful, LOL.I felt so stupid when I got home. But now, another monger Frenulum is saying I dodged a bullet because she's a thief? I don't know. But if I see her again I'm definitely scooping her up. I'll just remember what the other monger warned me about.

Happy Holidays.

Chico.

Rydg187
12-26-21, 18:25
It's been a while since I have engaged in my side hobby.

So 2 weeks ago I decided to head out to Wilkens and picked up heather, she was wearing white pants, she looked decent and smelled nice. I would say she is 37 years old, she told me how old but I forget, I just remember she was roughly the same age as me.

I picked her up on Wilkens and s. Pulaski. She hopped in and wanted 60 for everything. She asked me what I wanted, I told her I wanted her to gag on my cock until blew my load in the back of her throat, she told me she couldn't wait for it. She asked me if I would take her to get her candy first but I declined.

We found a dark spot to park and she went to town on my cock, I pumped her throat so hard. She's was a total cock sucking * no teeth I pumped her throat for about 20 minutes, until I grabbed her head and thrust my cock balls deep in her mouth, I emptied my balls in her mouth, I swear I think I saw the cum coming out her nose like snot! LOL. I asked her if next time I can destroy all her holes and she said I can fuck any hole I want as long as I only cum in her mouth.

She didn't give me any drama, I dropped her back off, I got her digits. I tried texting a few times and calling but the number is disconnected already. Damn these girls can't keep the same phone number longer than 24 hours. If I was able to contact her I would certainly repeat.

Rydg187
12-26-21, 18:28
It's been a while since I have engaged in my side hobby.

So 2 weeks ago I decided to head out to Wilkens and picked up heather, she was wearing white pants, she looked decent and smelled nice. I would say she is 37 years old, she told me how old but I forget, I just remember she was roughly the same age as me.

I picked her up on Wilkens and s. Pulaski. She hopped in and wanted 60 for everything. She asked me what I wanted, I told her I wanted her to gag on my cock until blew my load in the back of her throat, she told me she couldn't wait for it. She asked me if I would take her to get her candy first but I declined.

We found a dark spot to park and she went to town on my cock, I pumped her throat so hard. She's was a total cock sucking *****, no teeth I pumped her throat for about 20 minutes, until I grabbed her head and thrust my cock balls deep in her mouth, I emptied my balls in her mouth, I swear I think I saw the cum coming out her nose like snot! LOL. I asked her if next time I can destroy all her holes and she said I can fuck any hole I want as long as I only cum in her mouth.

She didn't give me any drama, I dropped her back off, I got her digits. I tried texting a few times and calling but the number is disconnected already. Damn these girls can't keep the same phone number longer than 24 hours. If I was able to contact her I would certainly repeat.

Assman To You
12-26-21, 18:32
Started if with Special K for an all extras BBBJ with balls licked and RJ. If your looking for her just sit at the Post Office and she will turn up.

Then met Tiffany over in Dundalk up from Citco with her all Christmas sexy look working. Couldn't finish the BBBJ just because I needed a longer break after Kiara drained my nuts. Oops I said her name.

Ate at Jimmys.

895 tunnel back to Brookland then CB where is spot a girl all bundled up on Fairhaven who turned out to be Emerald. Went for another BBBJ after I offered 20 plus a tip if all went well. It did with her moans whilst doing so. After she starts to say she should get Holiday pay extra. I didn't know these Hoes had a union.

Barraquda22
12-26-21, 20:34
Times have changed. It's as lawless across the board! City needs a serious change in leadership.Idk. I've heard some info from multiple sources. You don't go from being a nurse to a cop. She was 2 years in and still prolly making less.

My thoughts? She was on the take in some way. Window down, in that part od town, middle of the night. Doesn't matter if you are uniform or not, you keep you shit rolled up and locked unless you are transacting. I know folks in healthcare, and as long as you arent straight terrible at your job, you can find good pay and all the OT you want and won't be getting shot at.

Not saying what happened is right. Just my thoughts.

BQ22.

Frenulum
12-26-21, 20:45
As long as libtards pay brothers more to sit home and not deliver my mail you'll see them paying whatever. I'm an old white disabled dude so I get no Bidong play money.

Since I'm semi retired from my business, I have a lot of free time during the days and early evenings to indulge my hobbies, including my prostitution hobby. I've been exploring other areas and traditionally known dead areas, using police data from previous prostitution arrest, to give me a guide on areas to explore. I plan to report on these areas and provide visuals as I validate them. Over the course of a few days I explored Harford Road, not the rough area near 25th street that has mainly black prostitutes, but from Parkville Shopping center to Hamilton Rd. On day one I met a 20 year old WSW with a huge forehead, but she had nice boobs on Glendale. She caught me off guard, when I rolled the passenger window down she approached and asked if I could do $50? Her teeth looked very small and she looked young, but she confirmed that she was 20. I was also expecting some BS small talk, but not for someone to talk about money immediately. I know it's against the rules to discuss money out the window, so I told her to get in so we can talk about it, but she walked away. I watched her approached another car in the same manner and she got in with him. Inventory was scarce on day two except for a few white overweight prostitutes, who I passed on. Fellow mongers let the group know if you had any success in this area, and check out the maps I've provided.

NiteTimer
12-26-21, 20:58
Not sure if this is who you're talking about.Hope to god not. Crazy Lacey.

Frenulum
12-26-21, 21:18
But I made my first scoop in 1983. It was a warm night when I picked up that Kelly scammer so I had my windows down. When we got up to the main drag she yelled out the window to 2 sketchy dudes that "hey, here I am". If the OP or anyone else scoops her and has the time of their life I am so happy for you. Here's the but. There hasn't been anything decent out there since the early 1990's. Mid to late 90's they started stinking so bad I just couldn't get hard so I've only tried a few times and they're all such lying morons that it just ruins it for me. That and my occupation that had me looking at the horrible grossness under there clothes and bandages. You really have no idea how nasty these girls are. But after years of abstention I just need a decent BJ so I made the old rounds. I guess it's my fault because I went out at night. I was out from 7 pm until about 11. I live east so Dundalk no help, Conklin no help, War zone no help, and then Kelly and BP no help. God bless you all for finding satisfaction on these streets. I did pick up a beautiful slim black girl at that weird "gas station" across from the UHaul but of course she demanded. 4 with condom for head. And she had to walk. I'm seriously frustrated because back in my day all the walkers were "Kelly" or better. It's been devastating to watch the influence of the increasing stronger drugs. There is no way Baltimore can ever recover from the amount of idiots wanting no legal or police action, the addicts and the thugs controlling the streets.

I felt so stupid when I got home. But now, another monger Frenulum is saying I dodged a bullet because she's a thief? I don't know. But if I see her again I'm definitely scooping her up. I'll just remember what the other monger warned me about.

Happy Holidays.

Chico.

Frenulum
12-26-21, 21:29
First I ask you if you have worked in a healthcare setting?

I am telling you this FACT as a very experienced healthcare worker and not as a racist or any other labels. Black women that are "aides" or "nursing assistants" usually call themselves "nurses". Yes RN's make good money but nursing assistants don't and a just b with good benefits is a step up so shame on you for sullying the name of a women that most likely wanted to do better for herself. I think it's ridiculous to say her windows were open when it's been warmer than usual and I myself have had windows open for the past couple weeks. Please get better "multiple sources".

Idk. I've heard some info from multiple sources. You don't go from being a nurse to a cop. She was 2 years in and still prolly making less.

My thoughts? She was on the take in some way. Window down, in that part od town, middle of the night. Doesn't matter if you are uniform or not, you keep you shit rolled up and locked unless you are transacting. I know folks in healthcare, and as long as you arent straight terrible at your job, you can find good pay and all the OT you want and won't be getting shot at.

Not saying what happened is right. Just my thoughts.

BQ22.

CowboysFan
12-26-21, 21:33
Has anyone seen her since she came back from Delaware, she used to hang in Curtis Bay then the Wilkens area?This Lacy? Man she use to have a phat ass. Which of you sugar daddies knocked her up. I see she walked out and has a white guy now. Wth. Man she use to suck down like no other. Top notch head and cooter game. BB'd her a few times.

BlueEyesFun
12-26-21, 22:10
She's a 30 year old BBW, and although she's camera shy I was able to sneak a few pictures for the group. This woman is a BJ technician, it's almost as if she went to college and doubled majored in sucking cock. She does little tricks with her tongue while she's blowing you and it creates all types of sensations. She knows how to move a cock through various areas of her throat without choking or gagging, which was pretty impressive. I came very hard off this woman. You can find her near the mini-mart on Fairhaven.Here's a couple more shots of her from 2019 & 2020 when she wasn't camera shy at all and loved to pose for the camera. I haven't scooped her in over a year or so, but you're right about not hooking up with her when she's stoned or dope sick in need of meds. Otherwise, she can get the job done on the wood and likes to please when she's on top of her game. Anyway, be safe out there on the prowl. Peace!

BEF.

StayAnonymous
12-26-21, 22:22
Dreamt of finding this one on a stoop on Ramsey doing what she does with her less attractive girlfriends. One of them approached and I was able to get her to tell her friend kat to come over and hop in. This girl was cute, slim with a decent back and an ethnic look. Claimed she escorts and doesn't walk but was hanging with friends. Insisted on escort prices. 0. 3 BBBJ which required convincing. She wanted to do CBJ. A bit of tough negotiating. She wouldn't do 0. 2 and started to leave with the "hell nah". If she was marked up or skinny I wouldve skipped. But she was clean cute and didn't smell. Was a good time all in all.

BigCoolie
12-26-21, 22:24
Those maps were more active back then than it is right now, so a bit outdated.

The areas have shifted downtown and the northwest part are mostly trannies, in my experiences. I also run if I see a Wendy Williams type of woman, too, so take my advice with a grain of salt.

I did not provide much value other than to support that we all need to add updated information to those maps.

Short old man story, I remember picking up a very clean blond and blue named Melissa back in 2014 near Payson, and a couple of very sexy clean locals across the street from Pierre's (may he Rest In Peace). Seems as if those days are gone, however, I will add to the map whenever I find a clean or new one. I have been in too long to chase after the dead.

Enjoy your new year holidays by being safe and looking after one another.

HeadJudge
12-26-21, 22:39
What time of day was this timeframe?

Started if with Special K for an all extras BBBJ with balls licked and RJ. If your looking for her just sit at the Post Office and she will turn up.

Then met Tiffany over in Dundalk up from Citco with her all Christmas sexy look working. Couldn't finish the BBBJ just because I needed a longer break after Kiara drained my nuts. Oops I said her name.

Ate at Jimmys.

895 tunnel back to Brookland then CB where is spot a girl all bundled up on Fairhaven who turned out to be Emerald. Went for another BBBJ after I offered 20 plus a tip if all went well. It did with her moans whilst doing so. After she starts to say she should get Holiday pay extra. I didn't know these Hoes had a union.

BigTruckBob
12-26-21, 22:55
Here's a couple more shots of her from 2019 & 2020 when she wasn't camera shy at all and loved to pose for the camera. I haven't scooped her in over a year or so, but you're right about not hooking up with her when she's stoned or dope sick in need of meds. Otherwise, she can get the job done on the wood and likes to please when she's on top of her game. Anyway, be safe out there on the prowl. Peace!

BEF.LOL, yeah she doesn't look camera shy in those pictures, in fact she seems proud. She had a melt down when she spotted my camera, and claimed she no longer did pictures because a porn site was using her old images from 5 years ago for advertisements. She's looks slightly better now with the short hair cut, but she is much bigger now. Lately I've been passing on her, I'm bored seeing the same old talent and BBW's are not really my thing.

Oakwood99
12-26-21, 23:40
Met Olivia during the summer near the circle. She is 24-25 about 5'5 short hair with glasses. I've dated her a few times, recently about 3 weeks ago. When I first met her she was with her husband, when I saw her last she said it was over between them. Olivia is very accommodating. Head game and box are very good and she has GFE qualities. When I first met her she was about 140-145 lbs. I noticed she had lost some weight but still far from skinny. I don't see her out much but when I do I make the scoop. YMMV.

Oak.

BoloBellgrande
12-26-21, 23:47
http://www.charmcityporn.com/watch.php?vid=4ba4b8bbe

Everything about this girl looks like Libby except for the nose ring. I don't remember her having one when she was around the west side , maybe it's a video she did before she came into the city. Anyway, I hear she's on the East side of Baltimore now. I hear that's even worse than the West side.

Assman To You
12-27-21, 00:22
What time of day was this timeframe?About 1 to 4 pm.

MarcuAurielis
12-27-21, 00:55
What time of day was this timeframe?What post office.

DSubmariner
12-27-21, 08:15

Chico.I ran into a white chic with dyed long blonde hair. She was outside of Rofo in BK with the corner boys. I've never seen her before but she looked very comfortable with those guys out front. Very pretty but looked like a user mostly due to affiliations and her teeth. Came up to my car and gave me some story about running out of gas and needing to get back to Annapolis. Mind you, there's no car in sight. I played along because I wanted to see if this was Kelly. This girl didn't look 20 though, more like 30. Said her name was T but we know that means nothing. She's got that nice whitegirl body that I like. Wasn't skinny, maybe around 125-130# wearing light colored blue jeans. Like I said those boys out front seemed to know her. But if this is Kelly I can see why someone would think she's a scammer. She was around 5'6" or so and looked out of place. Anyone else see this girl if it was not this Kelly? Digits end with 32.

NietzscheKeen
12-27-21, 10:25
So I take it no one has any experience with this girl? I wish I'd managed to get a photo. I've got her number supposedly if anyone wants to try a quick date with her. I would have if I wasn't reluctant to say what I wanted. She did let me run her pussy through her pants and offered to show me her boobs.

Weird experience today. Ran across this hot young light-red haired girl on Ashton near the triangle. She was wearing a red zip up sweatshirt jacket, black leggings. Great body. Made eye contact, waved, she acknowledged but didn't start moving my direction so I drove around the block. Pulled over right in front of her and she just stood there for like 4 seconds before walking to the passenger door and standing again. I motioned for her to get in and she did. Smelled clean, pretty face, but she didn't want me to drive off until we talked first; which made me nervous. I started driving anyway and she's asking me what I want to do. I'm reluctant to say anything, so she keeps pushing me. She offers "the whole shabang" but informs me it's not going to be small change. She mentions 80 to 100. In my mind, she would be worth it based on her looks. She said she is staying at the beltway motel and wants to do the business in her room. I'm kinda not feeling like dealing with all that, so I'm starting to talk about letting her out. She tries to sell me on it. A Christmas gift to myself, totally worth it, won't regret it. Then she asks if I can take her to get her drugs first before we go to the hotel. I can trust her, etc etc. I say nah, and I give her a twenty to get rid of her because she's being a bit pushy. She then calls her dealer and asks for a "vial of raw" and gets out slightly pissed off. She gave me her number, but I wasn't about to play taxi for her and get set up to be robbed. Anyone know this girl? When I drove around the block again she had already disappeared.

HablaEspanol
12-27-21, 12:23
She's advertising now in STG: https://baltimore.skipthegames.com/img/010/TMzE0NjA3M2NmYmRmNGY5YWM2YjRhNDhjZjYxMWYwNjE2MDcxMg.jpg.

HeadJudge
12-27-21, 14:23
I know she moved about two years ago. Young, slim, great time. Does anyone still see her and have contact info? Please inbox me if so. Thanks.

ElliotSpitzer
12-27-21, 16:18
I recently saw Carrisa / Skylar out Brooklyn on fairhaven. I was parked at my homeboy house and she walks up to my car and ask for 5 bucks for some food. She was looking pretty decent and my homeboy told me he seen her a few time before. So I ask her are you working she says yes. Its 30 degrees out she freezing her little ass off. I tell her once I'm finish here I will come back and pick you up if you around. I swing back around and sure as shit she standing on the corner freezing her little ass off. I told hop in we negotiate half / half hit a spot on Baltic ave and she gives me a lackluster bbj with some nodding off. So I told her bend over and I stuck junior inside her tight little snatch and tore her little up until I filled the bag. Then I took her back where I found her. Then I told my other homeboy about her and he informs me that that is skylar who post on listcrawler for 100. I paid 30. Love it when they fall to streets. Good nut too.

SteveStone123
12-27-21, 17:41
She's advertising now in STG: https://baltimore.skipthegames.com/img/010/TMzE0NjA3M2NmYmRmNGY5YWM2YjRhNDhjZjYxMWYwNjE2MDcxMg.jpg.The link is not working. Can someone post her original ad?

Klove48
12-27-21, 17:43
I know she moved about two years ago. Young, slim, great time. Does anyone still see her and have contact info? Please inbox me if so. Thanks.You usually can catch her from "Busy Bee's" up to Payson.

Oakwood99
12-27-21, 18:17
So I take it no one has any experience with this girl? I wish I'd managed to get a photo. I've got her number supposedly if anyone wants to try a quick date with her. I would have if I wasn't reluctant to say what I wanted. She did let me run her pussy through her pants and offered to show me her boobs.Pull the trigger. Just read your earlier post.

Oak.

HeadJudge
12-27-21, 18:55
You usually can catch her from "Busy Bee's" up to Payson.Never seen her at night for years. Is there a specific time? 10 pm to 5 am isn't a window that I see a lot of what I see coinciding with what's posted here unfortunately.

BlueEyesFun
12-27-21, 19:14
I recently saw Carrisa / Skylar out Brooklyn on fairhaven. I was parked at my homeboy house and she walks up to my car and ask for 5 bucks for some food. She was looking pretty decent and my homeboy told me he seen her a few time before. So I ask her are you working she says yes. Its 30 degrees out she freezing her little ass off. I tell her once I'm finish here I will come back and pick you up if you around. I swing back around and sure as shit she standing on the corner freezing her little ass off. I told hop in we negotiate half / half hit a spot on Baltic ave and she gives me a lackluster bbj with some nodding off. So I told her bend over and I stuck junior inside her tight little snatch and tore her little up until I filled the bag. Then I took her back where I found her. Then I told my other homeboy about her and he informs me that that is skylar who post on listcrawler for 100. I paid 30. Love it when they fall to streets. Good nut too.I agree with you regarding her woodworking skills or lack thereof. Lackluster Mediocre at best in my opinion! Anyway, be safe out there on the prowl. Peace!

BEF.

PellyMason
12-27-21, 19:55
Picked up blonde bubble butt Samantha near RoFa. I've been with her before. Nice personality but mediocre BJ. As I was dropping her off she saw a friend of hers Amanda. Dirty blonde 5'4" bad acne completion but cute. I didn't have time to sample. Anyone have experience with her?

CowboysFan
12-27-21, 20:24
She's advertising now in STG: https://baltimore.skipthegames.com/img/010/TMzE0NjA3M2NmYmRmNGY5YWM2YjRhNDhjZjYxMWYwNjE2MDcxMg.jpg.Last time I saw her about 7 months ago. She was dirty and stunk as if she was homeless. I tipped her to get her out and canceled the date. But things change. Maybe she's cleaned up.

CowboysFan
12-27-21, 20:38
Dreamt of finding this one on a stoop on Ramsey doing what she does with her less attractive girlfriends. One of them approached and I was able to get her to tell her friend kat to come over and hop in. This girl was cute, slim with a decent back and an ethnic look. Claimed she escorts and doesn't walk but was hanging with friends. Insisted on escort prices. 0. 3 BBBJ which required convincing. She wanted to do CBJ. A bit of tough negotiating. She wouldn't do 0. 2 and started to leave with the "hell nah". If she was marked up or skinny I wouldve skipped. But she was clean cute and didn't smell. Was a good time all in all.Are you referring to this Kat? She has star tattoos on the side of her one leg. She burned me on a date and now looks the other way when we see each other. You can find her on that stoop. She won't stand waiting. She was 6 months pregnant or so 2 months ago. Her teeth are in bad shape. Front uppers are gone I believe.

BlueEyesFun
12-27-21, 20:47
You usually can catch her from "Busy Bee's" up to Payson.

I know she moved about two years ago. Young, slim, great time. Does anyone still see her and have contact info? Please inbox me if so. Thanks.Would this be the Cheyenne you have in mind? I met this one in Brooklyn a few years ago and I've seen her around the Wilkens area over the past year. Anyway, be safe out there on the prowl. Peace!

BEF.

Oakwood99
12-27-21, 21:14
Would this be the Cheyenne you have in mind? I met this one in Brooklyn a few years ago and I've seen her around the Wilkens area over the past year. Anyway, be safe out there on the prowl. Peace!

BEF.Taken in 2019 before the weight loss. Still gives crazy head.

Oak.

HeadJudge
12-27-21, 21:24
Would this be the Cheyenne you have in mind? I met this one in Brooklyn a few years ago and I've seen her around the Wilkens area over the past year. Anyway, be safe out there on the prowl. Peace!

BEF.Yes. Jesus. She's a stick. Tough to see. I met her when she was 19 in 2018 or 2019.

HeadJudge
12-27-21, 21:24
Taken in 2019 before the weight loss. Still gives crazy head..Good lord she looks like a fitness chick that deadlines. This was prime.

Gonzo64
12-27-21, 21:58
She's advertising now in STG: https://baltimore.skipthegames.com/img/010/TMzE0NjA3M2NmYmRmNGY5YWM2YjRhNDhjZjYxMWYwNjE2MDcxMg.jpg.Jesus. I just picked her up on Pontiac and Fairhaven today. Same old bitchy attitude and passing out. Couldn't even do anything. Then bitched and cried when I told her that I was only going to give her $10 for her time, as opposed to $30. Ended up giving her $20 just to get her out of my car. She barely resembles that picture anymore. Seriously worn out girl.

NietzscheKeen
12-28-21, 01:25
Are you referring to this Kat? She has star tattoos on the side of her one leg. She burned me on a date and now looks the other way when we see each other. You can find her on that stoop. She won't stand waiting. She was 6 months pregnant or so 2 months ago. Her teeth are in bad shape. Front uppers are gone I believe.That looks like the hot little thing I saw over on the stoop of the church on Ramsey the other day. Turned around to pick her up but she kept moving. Then she ended up with a group of guys. Had fishnets and a skirt on. Never did pick her up. Funny how the streets are dead for an hour, then eight girls pop up all at once, then in two minutes they all disappear.

StayAnonymous
12-28-21, 04:58
Dreamt I was near the uhaul last week and found a mixed black / latina girl with deflated eraser nip tits and the right amount of thickness (140#) in a 5'7 frame. This one is a great experience and I highly recommend. Everything on the menu including DT.

20/40.

HablaEspanol
12-28-21, 09:10
Yeah I contacted her thru STG and she wanted a Franklin for short visit. LMFAO.

Jesus. I just picked her up on Pontiac and Fairhaven today. Same old bitchy attitude and passing out. Couldn't even do anything. Then bitched and cried when I told her that I was only going to give her $10 for her time, as opposed to $30. Ended up giving her $20 just to get her out of my car. She barely resembles that picture anymore. Seriously worn out girl.

HablaEspanol
12-28-21, 09:12
Unfortunately things hasn't changed. She looks horrible and wanted a Franklin for short stay visit.

Last time I saw her about 7 months ago. She was dirty and stunk as if she was homeless. I tipped her to get her out and canceled the date. But things change. Maybe she's cleaned up.

Dobson
12-28-21, 10:55
The link is not working. Can someone post her original ad?https://baltimore.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/beautiful-women-waiting-for-yo/354150507527

Dobson.

BigPappay
12-28-21, 21:25

Ate at Jimmys.

895 tunnel back to Brookland then CB where is spot a girl all bundled up on Fairhaven who turned out to be Emerald. Went for another BBBJ after I offered 20 plus a tip if all went well. It did with her moans whilst doing so. After she starts to say she should get Holiday pay extra. I didn't know these Hoes had a union.Hey guys. Whatcha say we put a moratorium on rim jobs with Special K? I was chatting with her today e route to our head destination and she kept belching shit bombs the whole way there. Had to drop my window to keep from getting nauseous. Between you and Apache maybe you could buy some breath mints after she tosses your salad. Food for thought? Peace. BP.

Moraxus
12-28-21, 22:21
That looks like the hot little thing I saw over on the stoop of the church on Ramsey the other day. Turned around to pick her up but she kept moving. Then she ended up with a group of guys. Had fishnets and a skirt on. Never did pick her up. Funny how the streets are dead for an hour, then eight girls pop up all at once, then in two minutes they all disappear.Yeah or how you finally see a girl you'd like to scoop and you circle the block and she somehow disappears in that 30 seconds.

BoloBellgrande
12-28-21, 22:50
Hey guys. Whatcha say we put a moratorium on rim jobs with Special K? I was chatting with her today e route to our head destination and she kept belching shit bombs the whole way there. Had to drop my window to keep from getting nauseous. Between you and Apache maybe you could buy some breath mints after she tosses your salad. Food for thought? Peace. BP.Why don't you pay her the courtesy of cleaning yourselves before you ask her to give you a rim job? If you can't do that, you can stop at a dollar tree and at least buy her a dollar bottle of mouthwash. Before you meet up with her.

Budge96
12-28-21, 23:54
Hey guys. Whatcha say we put a moratorium on rim jobs with Special K? I was chatting with her today e route to our head destination and she kept belching shit bombs the whole way there. Had to drop my window to keep from getting nauseous. Between you and Apache maybe you could buy some breath mints after she tosses your salad. Food for thought? Peace. BP.It's funny you say that I have another regular not Special K that also burps some obnoxious odor like sulfur and she knows it and will part the window when she feels one coming on.

She actually will only recently freely rim so it's not that it's their diet, soda or acid and whatever protein (well maybe some sperm) that counteracts and smells like sulfur!

Never seen it before but this girl has them too real bad, haha not like anything I've ever smelt haha.

Just make sure you have a window close or your sure to be poisoned, YMMV, B.

StayAnonymous
12-29-21, 01:19
Don't think that's the same kat but I could be wrong if that's an old photo. Also this kat is not 8 months pregnant. This kat has GPS and is annoying asking for tips and trips to mcdonalds and what not. Young and dumb and full of energy. Gives a PSE BBBJ though.

How did your kat burn you on a date and which stoop does she stand at?

Are you referring to this Kat? She has star tattoos on the side of her one leg. She burned me on a date and now looks the other way when we see each other. You can find her on that stoop. She won't stand waiting. She was 6 months pregnant or so 2 months ago. Her teeth are in bad shape. Front uppers are gone I believe.

StayAnonymous
12-29-21, 01:24
Forgot to mention tina had a black eye. Said she went on a date who parked the car and immediately started choking her. She started swinging in self defense and he beat her up, and threw $20 at her. Seriously dude?

Dreamt I was near the uhaul last week and found a mixed black / latina girl with deflated eraser nip tits and the right amount of thickness (140#) in a 5'7 frame. This one is a great experience and I highly recommend. Everything on the menu including DT.

20/40.

OldTymer66
12-29-21, 14:38
Forgot to mention tina had a black eye. Said she went on a date who parked the car and immediately started choking her. She started swinging in self defense and he beat her up, and threw $20 at her. Seriously dude?Remember, these girls aren't known for their honesty. While it's possible a date did that to her, it's more believable that it was a pimp and / or shit bf.

Aravas
12-29-21, 19:23
Remember, these girls aren't known for their honesty. While it's possible a date did that to her, it's more believable that it was a pimp and / or shit bf.Exactly, but it is funny watching guy on her get in their feelings over these junkies LOL.

CowboysFan
12-29-21, 20:21
Don't think that's the same kat but I could be wrong if that's an old photo. Also this kat is not 8 months pregnant. This kat has GPS and is annoying asking for tips and trips to mcdonalds and what not. Young and dumb and full of energy. Gives a PSE BBBJ though.

How did your kat burn you on a date and which stoop does she stand at?Not even sure what name she's going by. She's from El Salvador I believe. Originally Va. Not Libby aka Roxy. Its a different LSW.

Guessing she's about 4'9 100 lbs. Was pregnant but I see her out on the loops and she either hides it well or she had the baby. I wasn't aware of her pregnancy til my second date. I thought I could handle her and the candy first and I was wrong. She was geeking or acting weird so I ended it and took her back. Let her keep my donation. I don't need no enemies or bad connections. Take it as a loss and move on and learn. To many of my reports have been mentioned to girls. So I'd rather not post negative comments on some. That's why I also say, Fight Club. What's said her, stays here. Use the info here and get out there and make some scoops.

HeadJudge
12-29-21, 22:18
All this rain is really fucking up my hope of fruitful searches.

DSubmariner
12-30-21, 03:16
Ran into WSW Lala. Red hair, around 30 ish, 125#, cute face. Very good attitude and vocal. Aims to please. Has sort of a big forehead. Standard for 50/50. Very skillfull in communication and craft. I would bet this girl worked or works online. Nicely made up and was clean. Does anyone else have experience with her? Met her at triangle across from Church where Work used to live by Pulaski. Was around 5 am.

Oakwood99
12-30-21, 05:48
I met Ashley in MP a while back. I scooped her by the RF on Washington Blvd. Ashley IMO has one the best bodies in the area. She's about 5'1 130 lbs.with blonde hair. She has BF but you know how that goes. Her service skills and attitude is pleasing. She takes directions well and participates in the fun. Like I said earlier, she has a killer body with no marks. The phone number I have for her is dead so I'm hoping to see her again in my travels. YMMV.

Oak.

Guide912
12-30-21, 07:30
I met Ashley in MP a while back. I scooped her by the RF on Washington Blvd. Ashley IMO has one the best bodies in the area. She's about 5'1 130 lbs.with blonde hair. She has BF but you know how that goes. Her service skills and attitude is pleasing. She takes directions well and participates in the fun. Like I said earlier, she has a killer body with no marks. The phone number I have for her is dead so I'm hoping to see her again in my travels. YMMV.

Oak.Good Luck.

BlueEyesFun
12-30-21, 14:07

Oak.Oak, your post reminded me of a blonde Ashley I met in MP a while back also. The last time I saw her she was in a dispute with her BF on RF parking lot, which was close to a year ago. If this is the same Ashley I totally agree with your description of her in your post. Anyway, I wouldn't mind coming across her again in my travels as well. As always, be safe out there on the prowl. Peace!

BEF.

Oakwood99
12-30-21, 15:42
Oak, your post reminded me of a blonde Ashley I met in MP a while back also. The last time I saw her she was in a dispute with her BF on RF parking lot, which was close to a year ago. If this is the same Ashley I totally agree with your description of her in your post. Anyway, I wouldn't mind coming across her again in my travels as well. As always, be safe out there on the prowl. Peace!

BEF.We travel in the same circle LOL. I hooked up with her in early November, haven't seen her since then. If I get a line on her I'll let you know.

Oak.

Nytenyte
12-30-21, 17:59
Dreamt of seeing her on Pulaski and McHenry. Checked out and headed to spot. Negotiated 20/40 opted for the first. Gave smell test during and was very fresh, was sober and no teeth used. Dropped her back off at top of Pulaski. Def would repeat. Got her # but that's a toss up.

BigTruckBob
12-30-21, 19:16
I've taken a little break from the street prostitutes and have been going to massage parlors. It seems I keep seeing the same ones, or seeing others who look to hideous to pick up. Today I got off 95 on Caton Ave. And I saw this thick WSW with a hoodie, stockings, and a skirt on. She was walking from the liquor store headed towards the motel. I was on my way to a massage parlor, but hell I decided to get her instead and save some money. I got up close and realized it was Brenda, she use to work Washington Blvd years ago. At close distance, I saw that her legs were bruised and marked up in every direction. She said she's been living at the motel for a year, and it's not safe for her to walk the streets anymore. She couldn't date right then, but said she would text me. I left and 5 minutes later she text me asking if I could do $150. I almost crashed reading that foolishness. The most I've ever given this woman was $25-$30. I responded with a LOL, and she then asked if I could at least do $80. I responded back with $30 and she didn't reply. I ended up going to the massage parlor anyway. I don't understand why would anyone pay that kind of money, but whatever the reason I know I won't.

Mr Jones2
12-31-21, 00:38
Dreamt of seeing her on Pulaski and McHenry. Checked out and headed to spot. Negotiated 20/40 opted for the first. Gave smell test during and was very fresh, was sober and no teeth used. Dropped her back off at top of Pulaski. Def would repeat. Got her # but that's a toss up.Please be specific which Monica.

There are a few around.

Thanks.

TinMan0724
01-01-22, 08:07
First time posting, I met blonde hair Brittany on Pratt and Conkling, coming up Conkling she was cute. We agreed and off to the spot we go. She is good at what she does, asked me how I like to have it, and she took direction and was done. BBBJ.

Assman To You
01-01-22, 10:39
Ran into WSW Lala. Red hair, around 30 ish, 125#, cute face. Very good attitude and vocal. Aims to please. Has sort of a big forehead. Standard for 50/50. Very skillfull in communication and craft. I would bet this girl worked or works online. Nicely made up and was clean. Does anyone else have experience with her? Met her at triangle across from Church where Work used to live by Pulaski. Was around 5 am.I've usually picked her up near the circle on Wilkens or the street behind it. Awesome head game but I've been thinking about doing more next time. She actually puts on make up and looks good compared to the zombies.

BlueEyesFun
01-01-22, 13:48
I've usually picked her up near the circle on Wilkens or the street behind it. Awesome head game but I've been thinking about doing more next time. She actually puts on make up and looks good compared to the zombies.Would this Andrea be the same one supposedly from Ocean City?

Nytenyte
01-02-22, 08:24
Please be specific which Monica.

There are a few around.

Thanks.Not sure how descriptive I can be of her person. Mid to late 20's maybe early 30's. Looked like she'd recently been in a fighht as her right eye / face was scratched with blond hair. Said her name was Moni.

ShortWhiteUgly
01-02-22, 13:51
Picked up a tall blonde skinny WSW Monica with a nice smile at 5 pm Friday sitting on the church steps at Washburn and 5th off Patapsco. Said she had a room nearby, agreed on 3 Jacksons for FS. Got to her room on Annabel and 5th (the one with the door off the hinges). BBJ was great, but I caught her holding her dentures in her hand during the act. She couldn't find a condom and I don't hit it raw, so BBJ it was. Live and learn. . .

On my way out she said she left her crack pipe under her seat in my car. I warned her about this and how other mongers may respond to that. As I am new to the SW scene, I think the threat of getting pulled over with a controlled substance under my seat will deter me from letting any of these ladies into my car. Has anyone experienced anything similar? What do you do to avoid it?

Cls9637
01-02-22, 18:00
After a prolonged illness and getting over financial problems, I have done a little cruising through WW in the past month or so. I haven't really seen much of any interest available but I haven't spent a lot of time looking.

Tori got in touch with me a couple of weeks ago. It seems that she is back around Wilkens and readily available, so I decided to go get her. Tori is going by her real name now instead of Nikki. She's skinnier than she used to be with smaller boobs but still has great nipples. And she certainly still has all the same skills as before.

As always before, she is a definite GFE with loads of kissing and licking all around. Much attention to the boys and my ass, and swallowed the result.

No phone number to give out so you just have to look for her around Payson.

It's nice to be back.

LibidoLuvr
01-02-22, 20:03
Rode thru garrison near the playground. This afternoon. Picked up WSW said her name was Brianna. 5'5. 130/135. DSL. Found a spot bbjcimws. Great service and personality. Standard fee. Would repeat.

BigTruckBob
01-03-22, 05:36
Picked up a tall blonde skinny WSW Monica with a nice smile at 5 pm Friday sitting on the church steps at Washburn and 5th off Patapsco. Said she had a room nearby, agreed on 3 Jacksons for FS. Got to her room on Annabel and 5th (the one with the door off the hinges). BBJ was great, but I caught her holding her dentures in her hand during the act. She couldn't find a condom and I don't hit it raw, so BBJ it was. Live and learn. . .

On my way out she said she left her crack pipe under her seat in my car. I warned her about this and how other mongers may respond to that. As I am new to the SW scene, I think the threat of getting pulled over with a controlled substance under my seat will deter me from letting any of these ladies into my car. Has anyone experienced anything similar? What do you do to avoid it?I think $60 was too much for someone who uses drugs. Also, some mongers go to these prostitute's rooms but I'm not a fan of that. I believe it gives them too much control and you can easily become compromised from just being in there. But to answer your question, you can sweep your car after dropping them off. As soon as you drop them off you routinely look under your seat, floor mats, in between the seat wedge, and passenger door. I have found needles, crack, cell phones, money, and knives over the years. When someone intentionally stashes something in your car it's best to not deal with them further.

Apache 12
01-03-22, 06:52
After a prolonged illness and getting over financial problems, I have done a little cruising through WW in the past month or so. I haven't really seen much of any interest available but I haven't spent a lot of time looking.

Tori got in touch with me a couple of weeks ago. It seems that she is back around Wilkens and readily available, so I decided to go get her. Tori is going by her real name now instead of Nikki. She's skinnier than she used to be with smaller boobs but still has great nipples. And she certainly still has all the same skills as before.

As always before, she is a definite GFE with loads of kissing and licking all around. Much attention to the boys and my ass, and swallowed the result.

It's nice to be back.Welcome Back, Glad You are Better! We missed You and All Your Contributing Posts.

Apache.

Top Job
01-03-22, 11:09
I think $60 was too much for someone who uses drugs. Also, some mongers go to these prostitute's rooms but I'm not a fan of that. I believe it gives them too much control and you can easily become compromised from just being in there. But to answer your question, you can sweep your car after dropping them off. As soon as you drop them off you routinely look under your seat, floor mats, in between the seat wedge, and passenger door. I have found needles, crack, cell phones, money, and knives over the years. When someone intentionally stashes something in your car it's best to not deal with them further.I started doing the car sweep a few years ago after reading a similar post. I've found all kinds of things! The most unique was a pair of urine soaked panties! I always check these days!

TJ.

BigPappay
01-03-22, 15:46
Changed my news channel to abc. Anyone seen the little firecracker doing the weather there? Dayum. Skinny waist that accentuate s her rather voluminous rack. And when she leans into the camera you get a blimps eye view of those juicy melons. Must see tv!!

HablaEspanol
01-03-22, 16:41
You talking about this hottie.

Changed my news channel to abc. Anyone seen the little firecracker doing the weather there? Dayum. Skinny waist that accentuate s her rather voluminous rack. And when she leans into the camera you get a blimps eye view of those juicy melons. Must see tv!!

BigPappay
01-03-22, 21:02
You talking about this hottie.Hell ya. Someone knows how to hire round here.

CowboysFan
01-03-22, 21:31
Anyone seen her out lately? I've been dating her over 10 years. Sad she was never able to escape the life. Haven't seen her in month's. Just know she was a hottie years ago.

Note: not my pic.

Catch her if you can!

SteveStone123
01-03-22, 21:45
Hell ya. Someone knows how to hire round here.Their youtube channel has one video uploaded today with yellow dress.
And just now I found another video in their channel uploaded on Oct 15, 2017 . Those who are interested can have a look at it.

TinMan0724
01-03-22, 21:46
Has anyone picked up any girls on Madison ave, Monument, Orleans and Fayette St. I have never read of anyone picking up on these streets. I see girls walking, being new to the street walker scene, just curious. I have looked at maps on this site.

Phyuck Yiu
01-04-22, 01:18
So, has anyone else done this. Look on Google maps and see who is hanging around the blocks within the Google maps images. Here are two I found. Anyone can Identify? Post more of your favorite spots or girls. LOL.

Phyuck!

Frenulum
01-04-22, 02:15
You talking about this hottie.At the circle but kicked her out because she wanted. 3 with a cover and was in a hurry before even starting.

KayJay1
01-04-22, 07:04

It's nice to be back.Welcome back glad your back whole again and in rare form LOL!

BMish
01-04-22, 08:16
Took a tour this morning of the west side loops starting from Morrell Park, then WW, then the circle, then upton station, finally over to north ave loop. Saw nothing but either really grimy bbw types or walking dead lizard types. Not much in between, even bubble assed bad attitude stephanie is looking like a deflated tire in the rear.

In morrell I saw a formerly thicc walker who slimmed down quite a bit in just a year. Not yet skinny, but getting there, also saw a thicc assed yet disheveled walker going to the royal farms who wasn't interested in working at that time.

There was a bevy of walking dead in ww and the circle so I tried my luck in upton station on penn ave. There were certainly chunkier specimens there but they were followed close behind by their handlers. Saw a very rotund globular booty on a bsw bbw which jiggled oh so finely who had a whole squad of handlers. Don't know what that was about so I left for better pastures.

Finally on North ave I saw mostly BSW spinners and one tall bbw WSW. Wasn't really interested in what I saw so I finished my recon. Kind of a slow start to this day. Probably going to fall back on my regulars with a number, not a single walker I saw so far was under 30. Where did all those young 20 something newbies that were everywhere in the summer go?

BoloBellgrande
01-04-22, 08:53
Took a tour this morning of the west side loops starting from Morrell Park, then WW, then the circle, then upton station, finally over to north ave loop. Saw nothing but either really grimy bbw types or walking dead lizard types. Not much in between, even bubble assed bad attitude stephanie is looking like a deflated tire in the rear.

In morrell I saw a formerly thicc walker who slimmed down quite a bit in just a year. Not yet skinny, but getting there, also saw a thicc assed yet disheveled walker going to the royal farms who wasn't interested in working at that time.

There was a bevy of walking dead in ww and the circle so I tried my luck in upton station on penn ave. There were certainly chunkier specimens there but they were followed close behind by their handlers. Saw a very rotund globular booty on a bsw bbw which jiggled oh so finely who had a whole squad of handlers. Don't know what that was about so I left for better pastures.

Finally on North ave I saw mostly BSW spinners and one tall bbw WSW. Wasn't really interested in what I saw so I finished my recon. Kind of a slow start to this day. Probably going to fall back on my regulars with a number, not a single walker I saw so far was under 30. Where did all those young 20 something newbies that were everywhere in the summer go?Did you notice the short hair cut she's sporting now? I saw her walking down Smallwood crossing over to Ramsey and almost didn't recognize her because of the short hair, she still had some air in both tires and that's when I recognized her ass the way it drops down and out from the bottom.

I heard she was still dating dudes but, whenever I girl cuts her hair short like that makes me wonder if she's turned into a dyke.

BoloBellgrande
01-04-22, 08:58
Saw May out walking this past Saturday, she was walking along Ashton beside the church. I can't say she looked good but, she did look better than most times I've seen her whenever I've seen her. For some odd reason, she looked taller, LOL.

PanchSez
01-04-22, 12:30
Did you notice the short hair cut she's sporting now? I saw her walking down Smallwood crossing over to Ramsey and almost didn't recognize her because of the short hair, she still had some air in both tires and that's when I recognized her ass the way it drops down and out from the bottom.

I heard she was still dating dudes but, whenever I girl cuts her hair short like that makes me wonder if she's turned into a dyke.I saw her about a month ago. It had been a couple of years since the last date. She was cleaned up, good attitude, makeup, short hair, good service, looked better than I have seen her in a long long time. She said she was on a program and lives in a house by the triangle. No phone.

BMish
01-04-22, 13:13
Did you notice the short hair cut she's sporting now? I saw her walking down Smallwood crossing over to Ramsey and almost didn't recognize her because of the short hair, she still had some air in both tires and that's when I recognized her ass the way it drops down and out from the bottom.

I heard she was still dating dudes but, whenever I girl cuts her hair short like that makes me wonder if she's turned into a dyke.
No I saw her get picked up while strolling, so she's still active. The haircut actually fits her now, its her teeth that concern me. Used to be they were a little worse for wear, now a couple are missing. As for her being a dyke, Bolo I think I've dated a dozen so called dykes on the west side who still engage in streetwalking for money. Some even told me after the date they were a dyke with a girlfriend. I don't know if they really mean it or not but I do know they'll sell themselves for that candy in the streets

BMoreBeast
01-04-22, 13:52
How do yall pick up anything near Upton or North Ave with all those people around? That's some bravery.

Lamont
01-04-22, 14:45
No I saw her get picked up while strolling, so she's still active. The haircut actually fits her now, its her teeth that concern me. Used to be they were a little worse for wear, now a couple are missing. As for her being a dyke, Bolo I think I've dated a dozen so called dykes on the west side who still engage in streetwalking for money. Some even told me after the date they were a dyke with a girlfriend. I don't know if they really mean it or not but I do know they'll sell themselves for that candy in the streetsI think Kiara is a dyke.

HeadLuvr
01-04-22, 17:15

Finally on North ave I saw mostly BSW spinners and one tall bbw WSW. Wasn't really interested in what I saw so I finished my recon. Kind of a slow start to this day. Probably going to fall back on my regulars with a number, not a single walker I saw so far was under 30. Where did all those young 20 something newbies that were everywhere in the summer go?I don't remember a bunch of young ones out there on any loop. In any event, prefer older ones. Not just more experience on the mic, but they have made their mistakes and it is what it is at that point. But no matter the circumstances, why should we want to see young folks prematurely strung out and sucking stranger dick for an addiction? Just the good dude in me would rather young 20-somethings with their whole life ahead of them to be out here enjoying life, not tricking for drug money. That's a bit too cynical for me. Really no different than the dealers who pull juveniles into the game. I don't want to see young girls fucking their lives up on the street so I can bust a nut. Just not in me. But that's just my 2 cents.

BigTruckBob
01-04-22, 17:59
How do yall pick up anything near Upton or North Ave with all those people around? That's some bravery.That's right down the street from where that prostitute tried to set me up. You can occasionally catch a nice piece there, but the risk outweighs the reward.

BigTruckBob
01-04-22, 18:04
Finally on North ave I saw mostly BSW spinners and one tall bbw WSW. Wasn't really interested in what I saw so I finished my recon. Kind of a slow start to this day. Probably going to fall back on my regulars with a number, not a single walker I saw so far was under 30. Where did all those young 20 something newbies that were everywhere in the summer go?A few days ago before it got cold, I saw the overweight tall WSW, blowing the hell out of some guy in the alley off of north Ave. You are right the quality has been terrible lately, I think when it gets cold the younger, and more marketable prostitutes retreat to their online hustle. I was about to pick up a pretty white Prostitute on MLK & Baltimore St. , but she wanted me to give her cash to buy her drugs first, and I don't do that, so I passed on her.

Oakwood99
01-04-22, 19:52
At the circle but kicked her out because she wanted. 3 with a cover and was in a hurry before even starting.Your kidding right?

Oak.

CowboysFan
01-04-22, 20:59
Saw May out walking this past Saturday, she was walking along Ashton beside the church. I can't say she looked good but, she did look better than most times I've seen her whenever I've seen her. For some odd reason, she looked taller, LOL.I passed her a few times the past 2 weeks. Her eyes were nearly shut as she stood there. She was cool to me few times but I wasn't going to deal with her nodding out. But she will suck you dry and swallow every last drip.

Tazdevil77
01-04-22, 23:42
Anyone seen her out lately? I've been dating her over 10 years. Sad she was never able to escape the life. Haven't seen her in month's. Just know she was a hottie years ago.

Note: not my pic.

Catch her if you can!I seen her about a week ago. I don't think she walks anymore. She called me. Also the whole date she was paranoid thinking somebody is trying to kill her.

NietzscheKeen
01-05-22, 00:22
That's a pretty broad area. I've learned my way around a few areas thanks to you guys. Hoping you can give me a cross street on north so that I can focus in on the high activity areas a bit. Thank you all!

Also, my work schedule has changed and I'm pleased to see more girls walking at 6 am than I do at 10 pm. I was worried that I wouldn't have any chance for fun.

Sportsfan1234
01-05-22, 02:09
Welcome back buddy and thanks for the pics of Tori. Love her pointed nipples.

Tori got in touch with me a couple of weeks ago. It seems that she is back around Wilkens and readily available, so I decided to go get her..

Sportsfan1234
01-05-22, 02:16
I got a good laugh on this post. It sounds like the weather girl got in and the cold front moved in. Ha. Hot weather girls in tight fitting dresses seems to be a trend on a lot of stations. I guess it doesn't hurt to dream of hot chicks by the circle.

At the circle but kicked her out because she wanted. 3 with a cover and was in a hurry before even starting..

BigPappay
01-05-22, 14:00
Welcome back buddy and thanks for the pics of Tori. Love her pointed nipples.

.Just got the balls drained by Special K. I'm good for at least a week now,. After dropping my load in her mouth. She sucked on the stovepipe for another 2 minutes getting to the base of my testicles. Always give her an additional ham for her efforts. CLS--told her you were back on the prowl & to BOLO!!

Chico
01-05-22, 14:04

It's nice to be back.CLS,

Welcome back and HAPPY NEW YEAR!! We missed you. You and Nitetimer are legends for all the pics and videos you guys have uploaded. Hope all is well, physically and financially.

Chico.

BMish
01-05-22, 17:16
I think Kiara is a dyke.Thats an oxymoron if I ever heard one.

BMish
01-05-22, 17:18
That's a pretty broad area. I've learned my way around a few areas thanks to you guys. Hoping you can give me a cross street on north so that I can focus in on the high activity areas a bit. Thank you all!

Also, my work schedule has changed and I'm pleased to see more girls walking at 6 am than I do at 10 pm. I was worried that I wouldn't have any chance for fun.North and penn until north and howard. Stick to gas stations or the trainstop, you'll see plenty.

BMish
01-05-22, 17:25
How do yall pick up anything near Upton or North Ave with all those people around? That's some bravery.Compared too how busy the westside loop is, I'd say its about a little busier for a longer period of time. But 6 am or earlier in the morning is when the walkers are out on the prowl. YMMV. The danger in my opinion isn't as bad as garrison, Brooklyn or coldspring which are the most dangerous loops by far from my experience.

BMish
01-05-22, 18:07
I don't remember a bunch of young ones out there on any loop. In any event, prefer older ones. Not just more experience on the mic, but they have made their mistakes and it is what it is at that point. But no matter the circumstances, why should we want to see young folks prematurely strung out and sucking stranger dick for an addiction? Just the good dude in me would rather young 20-somethings with their whole life ahead of them to be out here enjoying life, not tricking for drug money. That's a bit too cynical for me. Really no different than the dealers who pull juveniles into the game. I don't want to see young girls fucking their lives up on the street so I can bust a nut. Just not in me. But that's just my 2 cents.Just so we're clear you do not recall seeing any twenty something walkers in any loops you've strolled? Maybe you're just in it for the MILF and mature walkers? No one hopes new walkers are formed but they are formed irregardless of our hopes due to the process you stated about addictions leading to lives spiralling out of control.

I've literally met young walkers on every loop except the york loop. We're talking from Brooklyn and fairhaven down south, abandoned SA, Morell Park, WW and the loop in the west. Dundalk loop, pulaski and debelius intersection, and finally conkling in the east. Then york, north ave, garrison, coldspring in the north. I noticed plenty on every popular or well noted loop except one.

As for the age related ethical dilemmas you raised about this hobby man, to each his own if a monger wants a granny, MILF or twenty something girl. If their legal I don't think kink shaming is necessary whatsoever with all do respect. You raised some great points about the dealer's eponymous candy to streetwalking pipeline. Just my 2 cents. I'm glad you shared your point of view man.

BMish
01-05-22, 18:16
A few days ago before it got cold, I saw the overweight tall WSW, blowing the hell out of some guy in the alley off of north Ave. You are right the quality has been terrible lately, I think when it gets cold the younger, and more marketable prostitutes retreat to their online hustle. I was about to pick up a pretty white Prostitute on MLK & Baltimore St. , but she wanted me to give her cash to buy her drugs first, and I don't do that, so I passed on her.You might be onto something there Bob, yet somehow loops like garrison, parkheights or coldspring has consistently younger walkers around. I'll keep investigating this weird situation. In my opinion the strolls shifted with formerly less active strolls gaining prominence this time of year while the popular tracks are the land of lizards and zombies. I just don't get how that's a good idea on the part of the streetwalkers and their handlers.

Phyuck Yiu
01-05-22, 18:37
Has anyone seen her lately? I can't find her at her usual spot anymore. These girls, you know how they can be, one moment here and gone the next. If anyone gets a line on that one, lmk.

Phyuck!

Oakwood99
01-05-22, 21:52
How do yall pick up anything near Upton or North Ave with all those people around? That's some bravery.Been lucky in that area the pass few years. I scooped this one a year ago, had a good run. I think she's online now with a totally different look. She lost a lot of weight. I'm hoping she finds her way back to getting clean.

Oak.

Moraxus
01-05-22, 22:26
Started my night around 7:30 on the west side WW loops, didn't see anything worthwhile except for possibly a couple girls on ashton near the triangle but the guys / handlers hovering around them made me pass. Headed down to morrel park and only saw 1 BSW at the commercial gas station past RF. Hit Brooklyn, did a loop and only saw 1 older WSW on 6th st and decided not to loop back for a closer look. Also saw other mongers looping in Brooklyn, not sure what they were expecting to find, there were no girls out unless I'm blind. Headed to fairhaven and saw a young 20 something WSW w / a clear face and no signs of wear. Scooped her and found a spot, she wanted. 3 for mic work, gave her. 25 which she was ok with. Then she put a cover on me before she got to work and didn't want to do it without, I would have passed if I knew that beforehand. Mic work was pretty monotone and too gentle. She gave me her number beforehand but I personally wouldn't repeat.

SteveStone123
01-05-22, 23:22
Today I noticed this girl standing near the Wells Fargo ATM at Westside Shopping Center. Does anyone know whether she is working? In the past I have noticed her walking with a guy.

BlueEyesFun
01-06-22, 01:37
Been lucky in that area the pass few years. I scooped this one a year ago, had a good run. I think she's online now with a totally different look. She lost a lot of weight. I'm hoping she finds her way back to getting clean.

Oak.Oak, here we go again my man. I last saw her about 8 or 9 months ago in Sandtown. I too hope she finds her way back to getting clean. As always, be safe out there on the prowl. Peace!

BEF.

BigTruckBob
01-06-22, 02:56
Has anyone seen her lately? I can't find her at her usual spot anymore. These girls, you know how they can be, one moment here and gone the next. If anyone gets a line on that one, lmk.

Phyuck!Yeah I fucked her a few days ago. She's with her child's father who controls the phone, but she calls from a block number when she wants to date. They were at a motel on route 40, because the vacant they were staying in doesn't have heat or hot water. She was talking about going online only, but her body is starting to show a lot of signs of drug usage so we will see how that works for her.

DogFourYou
01-06-22, 09:43
Started my night around 7:30 on the west side WW loops, didn't see anything worthwhile except for possibly a couple girls on ashton near the triangle but the guys / handlers hovering around them made me pass. Headed down to morrel park and only saw 1 BSW at the commercial gas station past RF. Hit Brooklyn, did a loop and only saw 1 older WSW on 6th st and decided not to loop back for a closer look. Also saw other mongers looping in Brooklyn, not sure what they were expecting to find, there were no girls out unless I'm blind. Headed to fairhaven and saw a young 20 something WSW w / a clear face and no signs of wear. Scooped her and found a spot, she wanted. 3 for mic work, gave her. 25 which she was ok with. Then she put a cover on me before she got to work and didn't want to do it without, I would have passed if I knew that beforehand. Mic work was pretty monotone and too gentle. She gave me her number beforehand but I personally wouldn't repeat.How would you feel about passing me number?? You can DM me. Thanks.

BigTruckBob
01-06-22, 11:24
Oak, here we go again my man. I last saw her about 8 or 9 months ago in Sandtown. I too hope she finds her way back to getting clean. As always, be safe out there on the prowl. Peace!

BEF.I see her a few times, usually she's at the intersection of Pennsylvania Ave and North Ave, she sits across the street from the library, but apparently that's a drug strip too so watch out. She's very thin now and looked visibly dirty too; her face looks dirty. The most recent time I saw her she was with a filthy looking guy, they were holding each other and leaning against the library on wall together on Pennsylvania Ave.

BKMason
01-06-22, 11:24
I had one of my SW friends hit me up a few days ago. Name is Gina. Usually by the SA on Potapsco. She's a mess now. Used to be a real cutie, but the life has caught up with her. Damaged good, return to sender. I'll keep my old stand by, Briget. An oldie but goodie.

Oakwood99
01-06-22, 13:31
Today I noticed this girl standing near the Wells Fargo ATM at Westside Shopping Center. Does anyone know whether she is working? In the past I have noticed her walking with a guy.Yes she dates however, I don't think she does on a regular. I had one experience with her and it wasn't fun. First thing, she wants her gift up front. 😳 Second, doesn't want to leave the area. 😳 Third, mic skills are sub par and she doesn't want to sing past 5 minutes. 😡 Cute girl with an attitude. YMMV.

Oak.

BigTruckBob
01-06-22, 16:09
Name is Gina. Usually by the SA on Potapsco. She's a mess now. Used to be a real cutie, but the life has caught up with her. Damaged good, return to sender.I have to agree with you, she has decline considerably. A good monger who I knew that is no longer with us, got her a few days after her 21st birthday and developed feelings for her. He dated her for years and was giving her at least $100 or more, and McDonald's afterwards. For years he would not share her with me, but I eventually ran into her a destroyed her puss one night. She couldn't blow longer that 5 minutes but since the puss was good I would still would hit it. She use to think she was premium, and would walk away from your truck to someone who had a better looking vehicle, and would attempt to price gouge you right when you was about bust. All that ended and her rate dropped down to $10-15 the last few times I saw her. The very last time I saw her was about a month or so ago, she smelled so freaking terrible; it was a mixture of shit, urine, crack, perfume, cologne, condoms, and sweat. I told her that I couldn't do anything with her and I was about vomit if she didn't get out. I don't recommend anyone picking her up. I put together pictures of her decline below, borrowing the last picture from BKmason.

HeadLuvr
01-06-22, 18:51
Just so we're clear you do not recall seeing any twenty something walkers in any loops you've strolled? Maybe you're just in it for the MILF and mature walkers? No one hopes new walkers are formed but they are formed irregardless of our hopes due to the process you stated about addictions leading to lives spiralling out of control.

I've literally met young walkers on every loop except the york loop. We're talking from Brooklyn and fairhaven down south, abandoned SA, Morell Park, WW and the loop in the west. Dundalk loop, pulaski and debelius intersection, and finally conkling in the east. Then york, north ave, garrison, coldspring in the north. I noticed plenty on every popular or well noted loop except one.

As for the age related ethical dilemmas you raised about this hobby man, to each his own if a monger wants a granny, MILF or twenty something girl. If their legal I don't think kink shaming is necessary whatsoever with all do respect. You raised some great points about the dealer's eponymous candy to streetwalking pipeline. Just my 2 cents. I'm glad you shared your point of view man.I always see young walkers: I just don't recall the "influx" you mentioned. Didn't seem to be anymore than usual, but I don't hit loops like I used to. I've been hitting up a handful of regulars with phones.

And once they are out there, they are out there. If a guy likes them younger, and she is out there like that, so be it. I wasn't speaking to preference. I was thinking more of your comment of "where are all of the young, twenty-something newbies". Emphasis on "newbie". It's one thing to like them young, but to mention newbie makes it seem like you want them freshly addicted. Whether intended or not, that statement inherently implies a desire. And if that's what you want, whether you say it or not, you are hoping for young girls to fuck their lives up and become accessible to you. Some shit just ain't right. It's not "kink-shaming" to call out something like that.

SteveStone123
01-06-22, 22:22
Started my night around 7:30 on the west side WW loops, didn't see anything worthwhile except for possibly a couple girls on ashton near the triangle but the guys / handlers hovering around them made me pass. Headed down to morrel park and only saw 1 BSW at the commercial gas station past RF. Hit Brooklyn, did a loop and only saw 1 older WSW on 6th st and decided not to loop back for a closer look. Also saw other mongers looping in Brooklyn, not sure what they were expecting to find, there were no girls out unless I'm blind. Headed to fairhaven and saw a young 20 something WSW w / a clear face and no signs of wear. Scooped her and found a spot, she wanted. 3 for mic work, gave her. 25 which she was ok with. Then she put a cover on me before she got to work and didn't want to do it without, I would have passed if I knew that beforehand. Mic work was pretty monotone and too gentle. She gave me her number beforehand but I personally wouldn't repeat.Below are the pics shared by Carissa for reference.

Rusty Woodman1
01-07-22, 09:06
Coming up today to BMore. Its been 2 years since I done the street thing. Anything out in the ww loop area still? Any contact info for Kiara? Would love to see her again.

Assman To You
01-07-22, 11:01
I have to agree with you, she has decline considerably. A good monger who I knew that is no longer with us, got her a few days after her 21st birthday and developed feelings for her. He dated her for years and was giving her at least $100 or more, and McDonald's afterwards. For years he would not share her with me, but I eventually ran into her a destroyed her puss one night. She couldn't blow longer that 5 minutes but since the puss was good I would still would hit it. She use to think she was premium, and would walk away from your truck to someone who had a better looking vehicle, and would attempt to price gouge you right when you was about bust. All that ended and her rate dropped down to $10-15 the last few times I saw her. The very last time I saw her was about a month or so ago, she smelled so freaking terrible; it was a mixture of shit, urine, crack, perfume, cologne, condoms, and sweat. I told her that I couldn't do anything with her and I was about vomit if she didn't get out. I don't recommend anyone picking her up. I put together pictures of her decline below, borrowing the last picture from BKmason.I have seen her in all out geek mode where she can't stand still. I think she also went by Gigi for awhile.

TheBeginning
01-07-22, 22:42
Looking for Asian SW's in the Baltimore or NoVa area.

BoloBellgrande
01-08-22, 15:36
Saw a very well known part time streetwalker come out of a shed on Ashton near the intersection of Payson the other day, it's on the side side of the street the church is on. She looked high as a kite and unstable when she came out, I also saw her BF come out with her. I was amazed they would use that spot to get high or fuck or whatever. The opening is covered by cloth and cardboard.

Just seemed like a spot you wouldn't want to be caught in day or night.

Was on Furrow waiting on someone when I saw a female walking down the street from off McHenry. Her hips were kinda wide and her thighs had some weight on them so I followed her with my eyes until she got close. I asked her her name and she said it was Cookie.

Didn't ring a bell at first until I did a forum search. Her ass looked a little smaller from the picture I saw posted, it's still looks plump but, not wide and rounded. I watched her walk down Furrow to the end and disappear on Ashton. I'd say about 5 minutes later she walked back up the street and made a right on McHenry, crossed the street and headed towards Smallwood. I don't know if she made a right or left or kept on straight down McHenry.

She looked tempting but, I didn't get a good vibe from her, probably because she was on a medicine run and was wanting to get high, she looked a bit agitated.

ElliotSpitzer
01-08-22, 16:24
I saw this one recently on McHenry walkin early in the morning. She had some big ass tits busting through her top. I had to buck a Uturn in the middle of the street and make the scoop. She said her name was Sasha. This is my first time seening her around. We negotiate half / half and went to my spot where I could take my time. She start off with a really good bbj I could've let it rip right there but I kept looking at those tits. I layed her seat back and climbed on top and pounded away until I popped. She did have a little smell but not that bad. Great service for 30.

TalkinTrash
01-09-22, 07:52
I saw this one recently on McHenry walkin early in the morning. She had some big ass tits busting through her top. I had to buck a Uturn in the middle of the street and make the scoop. She said her name was Sasha. This is my first time seening her around. We negotiate half / half and went to my spot where I could take my time. She start off with a really good bbj I could've let it rip right there but I kept looking at those tits. I layed her seat back and climbed on top and pounded away until I popped. She did have a little smell but not that bad. Great service for 30.Nice busted up wrist LOL. Good luck.

BigTruckBob
01-09-22, 13:00
Looking for Asian SW's in the Baltimore or NoVa area.You're better off going to a massage parlor for an Asian. On the streets there are only two that I know of and both are loony, but I'm sure there are more.

Asian 1.

Deling. She sleeps at different train stations or the airport if she doesn't have a hotel room. She doesn't use drugs, and tries to blend in with tourist or students so she can use their facilities. She's very intelligent but crazy, she has psychosis and thinks a higher power is communicating with her. I met her early one morning at Penn Station on Charles street, apparently the train station closes for a few hours at 2 AM which leaves her to roam the streets. The puss is extremely, extremely, tight, and she will blow all night if she's told to. She didn't want money most of the time, she wanted for me to pay for food or a motel room ($60). I was okay with that because I would hang out with her for hours in the motel room and was able to leave without having to take her anywhere. Sometimes I would come back the next day and pay for the room again, and fuck her all day long. I was forced to cut her off because she was very bizarre. She wanted to cuddle, and wanted me to fall asleep with her. I then caught her secretly trying to record us having sex. The final straw was when I caught her attempting to take pictures of my truck's registration. When I cut her off she threatened she knew where I lived and was looking forward to killing me in my sleep and then killing herself. After I stopped taking her calls she pretended she was pregnant, even though I always used condoms. The last time I saw her she was still hanging in the Penn Station area by university of Baltimore with other homeless people. I now avoid that area because of her. (See Picture Below).

Asian 2.

Annie. She walks North Ave, and Eutaw Street and she's batshit crazy too. She's fit, wears athletic clothing but she smokes crack. I picked her up once but I parked in a bad spot, and when a bystander pulled up near us she canceled the date. I saw her another time and she crossed the street avoiding me. Then many months later I saw her at the gas station on North Ave, and she flagged me down. She was saying how much she missed me, was rubbing my arm, and asked could we go somewhere to talk. She first wanted to go inside the gas station and asked me to wait. About a minute later she then told this civilian in the gas station that she was hungry and I was trying to get her to sell her body. LOL these prostitutes.

Assman To You
01-09-22, 16:50
Who is the latina girl who is now an amputee in a wheelchair? I never dated her but recognize her from posts and the Wilkens track.

TheBeginning
01-09-22, 17:13
You're better off going to a massage parlor for an Asian. On the streets there are only two that I know of and both are loony, but I'm sure there are more.

Asian 1.

Deling. She sleeps at different train stations or the airport if she doesn't have a hotel room. She doesn't use drugs, and tries to blend in with tourist or students so she can use their facilities. She's very intelligent but crazy, she has psychosis and thinks a higher power is communicating with her. I met her early one morning at Penn Station on Charles street, apparently the train station closes for a few hours at 2 AM which leaves her to roam the streets. The puss is extremely, extremely, tight, and she will blow all night if she's told to. She didn't want money most of the time, she wanted for me to pay for food or a motel room ($60). I was okay with that because I would hang out with her for hours in the motel room and was able to leave without having to take her anywhere. Sometimes I would come back the next day and pay for the room again, and fuck her all day long. I was forced to cut her off because she was very bizarre. She wanted to cuddle, and wanted me to fall asleep with her. I then caught her secretly trying to record us having sex. The final straw was when I caught her attempting to take pictures of my truck's registration. When I cut her off she threatened she knew where I lived and was looking forward to killing me in my sleep and then killing herself. After I stopped taking her calls she pretended she was pregnant, even though I always used condoms. The last time I saw her she was still hanging in the Penn Station area by university of Baltimore with other homeless people. I now avoid that area because of her. (See Picture Below).

Asian 2.

Annie. She walks North Ave, and Eutaw Street and she's batshit crazy too. She's fit, wears athletic clothing but she smokes crack. I picked her up once but I parked in a bad spot, and when a bystander pulled up near us she canceled the date. I saw her another time and she crossed the street avoiding me. Then many months later I saw her at the gas station on North Ave, and she flagged me down. She was saying how much she missed me, was rubbing my arm, and asked could we go somewhere to talk. She first wanted to go inside the gas station and asked me to wait. About a minute later she then told this civilian in the gas station that she was hungry and I was trying to get her to sell her body. LOL these prostitutes.You got any of their information? I'd at least like to try out the first one if possible.

StevenOh1
01-09-22, 17:26
You're better off going to a massage parlor for an Asian. On the streets there are only two that I know of and both are loony, but I'm sure there are more.

Asian 1.

Asian 2.

Annie. She walks North Ave, and Eutaw Street and she's batshit crazy too. She's fit, wears athletic clothing but she smokes crack. I picked her up once but I parked in a bad spot, and when a bystander pulled up near us she canceled the date. I saw her another time and she crossed the street avoiding me. Then many months later I saw her at the gas station on North Ave, and she flagged me down. She was saying how much she missed me, was rubbing my arm, and asked could we go somewhere to talk. She first wanted to go inside the gas station and asked me to wait. About a minute later she then told this civilian in the gas station that she was hungry and I was trying to get her to sell her body. LOL these prostitutes.There is going to be like 20 cars driving in circles around Penn Station now.

PanchSez
01-09-22, 17:42
Who is the latina girl who is now an amputee in a wheelchair? I never dated her but recognize her from posts and the Wilkens track.I thought it was Latin Monica at first but one of the girls told me it was Nikki. She was rolling down Ashton in the rain today.

PanchSez
01-09-22, 17:54
I thought it was Latin Monica at first but one of the girls told me it was Nikki. She was rolling down Ashton in the rain today.Nikki from post 45478 by Klove has a pic. 7/20/2021.

TheBeginning
01-09-22, 18:39
Below are the pics shared by Carissa for reference.You got her info? I might want to test her out.

Assman To You
01-09-22, 21:46
Nikki from post 45478 by Klove has a pic. 7/20/2021.Yup, that's her.

CowboysFan
01-10-22, 00:24
Standing 5'8. 125 lbs. Bleach blond hair. Looks like she has some mileage. Took me up on standard rates for some front seat action and requested a higher tip if she was worth it. I'll admit she put in work and tried her best but it was nothing special like a Kiara ball and ass hole licking. She earned a tip but not a large tip. I'd repeat if in a pinch. She was dressed to impress and looked somewhat cute.

Catch her if you can!!Caught her again this weekend and she didn't disappoint. Deserves a better life. A real cutie in her prime.

Catch her if you can!!

CowboysFan
01-10-22, 01:11
Anyone still dating any of these two?? Both use to be monsters on the head game. I'd love to get my cock in one of these mouths again.

FaceDownPro
01-10-22, 07:30
Was around the WW around 1800 hours. Road around didn't see anything. Spotted a big girl with bright red hair near the church and a scab next to her. Circle the block to see if anything catches my eye but nah. Raining out gloomy, no luck. Told myself big girls give the best head, glad I tested that theory. Pulled back up and Allison hops in after I rebuked the other one. She was cool as a fan. Introduced herself, complained about the weather a bit small talk etc. Pull up to the spot and this girl is a straightHOOVER. 20 plus tip was worth it. . 25 was the damage. I think she ate me for like 15-20 min. I was not disappointed, I'd definitely scoop her again. YMMV. Stay safe, stay low. Keep firing..

Assman To You
01-10-22, 09:53
Caught her again this weekend and she didn't disappoint. Deserves

Catch her if you can!!Saw her walking all around BK yesterday am but my last encounter she wanted to cover and more than standard so I passed. Saw another tall one I call Stretch blond with pouty lips I've had before but didn't partake. After a cruise thru Dunfalk I ended up on Conklin and scooped one goes by Jazmine. She looked cute enough but only has a few teeth. Showed me she is still lactating 5 years after having a kid. Got the job done for 20.

BigPappay
01-10-22, 10:35
UOTE=CowboysFan;5719169 Caught her again this weekend and she didn't disappoint. Derves a better life. A real cutie in her prime.

Catch her if you can!!

Was this ole gal with the knee high boots and butter face that was rummaging through the trunk of a black bmi? She looked like a 9 from the back bent over that trunk. From the front the rating drops off significantly.

NiteTimer
01-10-22, 11:35
Anyone still dating any of these two?? Both use to be monsters on the head game. I'd love to get my cock in one of these mouths again.Bethany was underrage when met her in 2017. Didn't try. J has a 2 month prema baby. DD bf. Got released from rehab (violation). Off market right now.

Cnote
01-10-22, 12:30
01/10/2022.

Was at Tims on Saturday, they must of gone up on prices for the new year. Now it's $39 for short stay.

Met up with special K. Great service as always. Streets were pretty bare in the afternoon when I dropped her off.

Be safe.

CNOTE.

TheBeginning
01-10-22, 13:44
01/10/2022.

Was at Tims on Saturday, they must of gone up on prices for the new year. Now it's $39 for short stay.

Met up with special K. Great service as always. Streets were pretty bare in the afternoon when I dropped her off.

Be safe..She still down near Ashton?

MotoMoto11
01-10-22, 16:07
Was around the WW around 1800 hours. Road around didn't see anything. Spotted a big girl with bright red hair near the church and a scab next to her. Circle the block to see if anything catches my eye but nah. Raining out gloomy, no luck. Told myself big girls give the best head, glad I tested that theory. Pulled back up and Allison hops in after I rebuked the other one. She was cool as a fan. Introduced herself, complained about the weather a bit small talk etc. Pull up to the spot and this girl is a straightHOOVER. 20 plus tip was worth it. . 25 was the damage. I think she ate me for like 15-20 min. I was not disappointed, I'd definitely scoop her again. YMMV. Stay safe, stay low. Keep firing..Allison been around for a minute she is what I call an SW Idol.

DiscreteCasual
01-10-22, 16:07
Started my night around 7:30 on the west side WW loops, didn't see anything worthwhile except for possibly a couple girls on ashton near the triangle but the guys / handlers hovering around them made me pass. Headed down to morrel park and only saw 1 BSW at the commercial gas station past RF. Hit Brooklyn, did a loop and only saw 1 older WSW on 6th st and decided not to loop back for a closer look. Also saw other mongers looping in Brooklyn, not sure what they were expecting to find, there were no girls out unless I'm blind. Headed to fairhaven and saw a young 20 something WSW w / a clear face and no signs of wear. Scooped her and found a spot, she wanted. 3 for mic work, gave her. 25 which she was ok with. Then she put a cover on me before she got to work and didn't want to do it without, I would have passed if I knew that beforehand. Mic work was pretty monotone and too gentle. She gave me her number beforehand but I personally wouldn't repeat.She used to go by Skylar and worked online. Would not recommend, she will go bare but is a total dead fish.

NietzscheKeen
01-10-22, 17:34
Anyone ever picked up a blonde SW that goes by Heather? She was clean, coherent and claimed not H usage. Looked like she might have broken her nose at one time. Gave some great baby. Will have to go for more next time. Nice enough body, good looking fake boobs.

Just A Game
01-10-22, 18:46
WSW Jessica in Whitlock area right off 83, no digits said she used to work online but would recommend. Normal street rates for a short poetry reading. Brunette, younger maybe 25, fun time but prob will never run into her again.

Moraxus
01-10-22, 21:38
Scooped tiny amber late last week at the triangle. Didn't even realize it was her until we were at my spot and she told me to look her up on facebook. I hadn't seen her in almost 4 years and would have never guessed it was her since she actually looked a lot worse back then (she actually looks somewhat decent now). It was definitely her because just like back then she's hard to get rid of and wants to stay with you forever. Went half and half twice for. 50 and she stayed the night. She slept for almost 20 hours and took forever to leave.

MotoMoto11
01-10-22, 21:57
Now before I start I just want to say that I rarely hit the loops it's usually just cruise through and keep it moving. Well for some reason in the last few days been looking for what I call quick hitters. Today on my way to run some errands over South Bmore I go the circle and noticed this chick with jet black hair sunglasses and and yoga pants. I was intrigued and decided to pull up on her boy was I glad I did. Make the scoop she gets in tells me she calls herself "L" states that she was from here but moved down the Bayou in LA. She even spoke with that accent don't know if it was fake or not didn't really care. Open negotiations the usual asking for donations 20 magic coins for mic work 40 for the goods but she took it one step further said her mic work was off the charts and that she could finish me in 7 minutes. I took that as a challenge and decided to go for the mic work. I accompany her to her house yeah she got a spot around the corner that she shares with a chick named Sasha I'm wondering if that's the SW that has been mentioned didn't get to see her face so I don't know. After I case the spot made sure it was cool for me we got to the fun part. Asked me to get comfortable I did she fixes her hair back I'm thinking oh this going to be fun and let me tell you I was not disappointed. All I know is she engulfed my equipment in her mouth and went to work now I like my mic work slow and methodical not into the jackhammer type mic work when they just go up and down at a super fast pace. I was laid back comfortable and thought that was what was going on and I was like man she full of it. I look up and holy shit she not jackhammering she straight giving me deepthroat and the whole time I'm thinking she jackhammering. After seeing that I was like damn she not lying at all. Well she would stop for a minute here and there and look at my equipment admiring it. She went back to the mic work and then all of a sudden she goes fuck this I need that she says come on pulls down the yoga pants and told me put it in I did of course and banged it straight out and popped in the bag. Afterwards she said I should be paying you, you see where I'm staying now don't be a stranger. Told her I won't she doesn't have digits her phone is currently off but she said she should have it back on by the end of the week. She also said she doesn't stay just at the circle as she moves around.

LibidoLuvr
01-10-22, 23:17
Now before I start I just want to say that I rarely hit the loops it's usually just cruise through and keep it moving. Well for some reason in the last few days been looking for what I call quick hitters. Today on my way to run some errands over South Bmore I go the circle and noticed this chick with jet black hair sunglasses and and yoga pants. I was intrigued and decided to pull up on her boy was I glad I did. Make the scoop she gets in tells me she calls herself "L" states that she was from here but moved down the Bayou in LA. She even spoke with that accent don't know if it was fake or not didn't really care. Open negotiations the usual asking for donations 20 magic coins for mic work 40 for the goods but she took it one step further said her mic work was off the charts and that she could finish me in 7 minutes. I took that as a challenge and decided to go for the mic work. I accompany her to her house yeah she got a spot around the corner that she shares with a chick named Sasha I'm wondering if that's the SW that has been mentioned didn't get to see her face so I don't know. After I case the spot made sure it was cool for me we got to the fun part. Asked me to get comfortable I did she fixes her hair back I'm thinking oh this going to be fun and let me tell you I was not disappointed. All I know is she engulfed my equipment in her mouth and went to work now I like my mic work slow and methodical not into the jackhammer type mic work when they just go up and down at a super fast pace. I was laid back comfortable and thought that was what was going on and I was like man she full of it. I look up and holy shit she not jackhammering she straight giving me deepthroat and the whole time I'm thinking she jackhammering. After seeing that I was like damn she not lying at all. Well she would stop for a minute here and there and look at my equipment admiring it. She went back to the mic work and then all of a sudden she goes fuck this I need that she says come on pulls down the yoga pants and told me put it in I did of course and banged it straight out and popped in the bag. Afterwards she said I should be paying you, you see where I'm staying now don't be a stranger. Told her I won't she doesn't have digits her phone is currently off but she said she should have it back on by the end of the week. She also said she doesn't stay just at the circle as she moves around.Oh yeah she is true Head Doctor. She has been one of my reg for the yr or so.

JanusCanal84
01-11-22, 11:51
Went out yesterday since my regular ghosted me. Cruise around and saw nothing till I saw Kayla WSW reddish hair with HUGE head / face on Ramsey by the school. I had my doubts if if we're a tree. But as soon as she got in she wanted me to lend her $8 for a cake at the corner store. Which I told to FOH with that nonsense. After that it turned ugly where her attitude. Cut my losses and let her loose.

Cruised by the triangle and spotted skinny red head Amber sitting on some steps. She hopped in an off we went. I wanted half & half but she said she was on her period. So I opt out for some dome. She went to work on my boys BBBJCIM for a solid 20 minutes till I blasted deep in mouth. Swallows it like a champ with excitement. Dropped her off and damage was. 25 no phone or pics unfortunately but messages #46000 has this.

http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=623252&d=1626534831

Assman To You
01-11-22, 14:27
Went out yesterday since my regular ghosted me. Cruise around and saw nothing till I saw Kayla WSW reddish hair with HUGE head / face on Ramsey by the school. I had my doubts if if we're a tree. But as soon as she got in she wanted me to lend her $8 for a cake at the corner store. Which I told to FOH with that nonsense. After that it turned ugly where her attitude. Cut my losses and let her loose.

Cruised by the triangle and spotted skinny red head Amber sitting on some steps. She hopped in an off we went. I wanted half & half but she said she was on her period. So I opt out for some dome. She went to work on my boys BBBJCIM for a solid 20 minutes till I blasted deep in mouth. Swallows it like a champ with excitement. Dropped her off and damage was. 25 no phone or pics unfortunately but messages #46000 has this.

http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=623252&d=1626534831I took that pic and she always claims to be on her period. If you want more than a BBBJ ask is she has aunt flo before you drive off.

MilkMan63
01-11-22, 15:36
Oh yeah she is true Head Doctor. She has been one of my reg for the yr or so.I'd like to run in to her myself!

EasyLuvr
01-11-22, 15:37
Scooped her near her usual spot on Pulaski, drove over to the Furrow rent a bed. She stripped down, shivering because the room was cold, her nipples looking like coat hooks so I took each of them in my mouth to warm her up and covered her with my body, my cock rigid between her thighs. She wrapped her little hand around my shaft and guided it into her creamy folds, lifting her hips off the bed to take me deep. I pounded her for several minutes, her ankles locking around my waist, until I pumped a torrent of hot sperm deep inside her little pussy. She smiled and thanked me for warming her up inside and out. I slid out of her, we got cleaned up and I dropped her off at her candy store near the post office. Always a no muss, no fuss ball draining.

LibidoLuvr
01-11-22, 16:05
I took that pic and she always claims to be on her period. If you want more than a BBBJ ask is she has aunt flo before you drive off.Was she wearing that red cap. When you picked her up?

JanusCanal84
01-11-22, 16:12
I took that pic and she always claims to be on her period. If you want more than a BBBJ ask is she has aunt flo before you drive off.That's the truth but I needed a pop and her head game was on point. So I have no regrets.

Apache 12
01-11-22, 17:33
Scooped her near her usual spot on Pulaski, drove over to the Furrow rent a bed. She stripped down, shivering because the room was cold, her nipples looking like coat hooks so I took each of them in my mouth to warm her up and covered her with my body, my cock rigid between her thighs. She wrapped her little hand around my shaft and guided it into her creamy folds, lifting her hips off the bed to take me deep. I pounded her for several minutes, her ankles locking around my waist, until I pumped a torrent of hot sperm deep inside her little pussy. She smiled and thanked me for warming her up inside and out. I slid out of her, we got cleaned up and I dropped her off at her candy store near the post office. Always a no muss, no fuss ball draining.Uh Oh, I picked her up early this morning and those nipples were out just like you said and she rubbed them both all over my butt hole before she rimmed Me. Eeeew You put them in your mouth, lucky for you I always come out clean. LOL.

Apache Out!!

Dog Pound 99
01-11-22, 20:08
WSW Jessica in Whitlock area right off 83, no digits said she used to work online but would recommend. Normal street rates for a short poetry reading. Brunette, younger maybe 25, fun time but prob will never run into her again.Nice find, but never to meet again; like two ships passing in the night - -.

"We say that time is a great teacher. It's too bad that it kills all its student. " Popular old French. Or if you prefer, maybe something more Americana "Here's to the Sunny Slops of Long Ago. " How 'about a quote by Confucius, it's a personal favorite of mine "Just remember, no matter where you go, there you are. ".

But just in case, does Jessica favor the Classics, or is she more a disciple of Postmodernism?

Moraxus
01-11-22, 20:48
Uh Oh, I picked her up early this morning and those nipples were out just like you said and she rubbed them both all over my butt hole before she rimmed Me. Eeeew You put them in your mouth, lucky for you I always come out clean. LOL.

Apache Out!!Wow, so you're telling me that he ate your ass off her nipples??

Chico
01-11-22, 21:19
Who is the latina girl who is now an amputee in a wheelchair? I never dated her but recognize her from posts and the Wilkens track.Call me sick, but I always wanted to fuck an amputee. Just imagine not having to lift her legs up, LOL. Some girls ain't flexible but an amputee, no problem. If anyone can put me in touch with her or a different amputee, I'd appreciate it. It's definitely a bucket list experience.

Chico.

BigPappay
01-11-22, 21:43
Wow, so you're telling me that he ate your ass off her nipples??Was thinking the same thing. He done tossed his salad via proxy. 😫.

Rohrschak
01-11-22, 22:31
Good heavens.

Ay, to each their own as long as it ain't morally unconscionable.

Call me sick, but I always wanted to fuck an amputee. Just imagine not having to lift her legs up, LOL. Some girls ain't flexible but an amputee, no problem. If anyone can put me in touch with her or a different amputee, I'd appreciate it. It's definitely a bucket list experience.

Chico.

Jthinas
01-11-22, 23:09
Call me sick, but I always wanted to fuck an amputee. Just imagine not having to lift her legs up, LOL. Some girls ain't flexible but an amputee, no problem. If anyone can put me in touch with her or a different amputee, I'd appreciate it. It's definitely a bucket list experience.

Chico.Around Wilmington Delaware there's two different girls. One that's missing half an arm. Another missing the whole arm. But sounds like you're looking for missing legs.

Moraxus
01-11-22, 23:46
Was thinking the same thing. He done tossed his salad via proxy. 😫.And she didn't even bother to tell him her nipples were up someone's ass. 😂.

NietzscheKeen
01-12-22, 00:24
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another forum member. Per the Forum's Posting Guidelines, Unsafe Sex Complaints may only be posted in the Unsafe Sex thread (http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?t=5710). Members may also use the Forum's PM system to voice their complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another Forum Member.

Please do not post complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another forum members. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

Assman To You
01-12-22, 11:45
She was nodding off to and from so I took charge and made her gag and show me the result.

ShadowFox76
01-12-22, 12:52
She was nodding off to and from so I took charge and made her gag and show me the result.Good on ya dude. I need to give this girl a mouthful and pussyful of baby batter at least once. My god.

BigPappay
01-12-22, 14:16
She was nodding off to and from so I took charge and made her gag and show me the result.Only thing now that could possibly beat the rimjob via proxy would be for someone to now post they spent this afternoon Frenching ole gal. Rut row.

HeadLuvr
01-12-22, 14:25
Good on ya dude. I need to give this girl a mouthful and pussyful of baby batter at least once. My god.No, you don't. You aren't missing much. This chic is washed up and worn out. All the hype is about what she used to be, and she wasn't all that then. Don't fall into the hype.

TruckDriver196
01-12-22, 14:47
She was nodding off to and from so I took charge and made her gag and show me the result.That's a great pic lmao.

YoungJefe
01-12-22, 15:30
Bethany was underrage when met her in 2017. Didn't try. J has a 2 month prema baby. DD bf. Got released from rehab (violation). Off market right now.I went too school with her little sister and she's older than me but tbh you didn't miss much. Her sister was better just ugly with a better body.

CowboysFan
01-12-22, 18:42
I went too school with her little sister and she's older than me but tbh you didn't miss much. Her sister was better just ugly with a better body.I believe she is 29 as of 2022. I disagree, on her head game and body back then. She was a monster on the cock. I'll never get that vision out of my head of her shackin her ass around in my car with that lower tramp stamp. Priceless.

You youngster going to school with her should have been all up in that ass!!

TheBeginning
01-12-22, 21:28
She was nodding off to and from so I took charge and made her gag and show me the result.She still at Ashton and Smallwood? Never seen to catch her. What time why'all find her?

CowboysFan
01-12-22, 21:59
Anyone still dating her? She has fake tits and only one eye. Sad girl that deserves a better life. Use to be a dancer at Camelot's in DC like 10 years ago. Always good to me when I caught her.

Note old pic for reference.

Baltimore2020
01-13-22, 02:51
01/10/2022.

Be safe.

CNOTE.It's $42 now. Smh.

YoungJefe
01-13-22, 08:41
I believe she is 29 as of 2022. I disagree, on her head game and body back then. She was a monster on the cock. I'll never get that vision out of my head of her shackin her ass around in my car with that lower tramp stamp. Priceless.

You youngster going to school with her should have been all up in that ass!!I didn't sample her until she was already dancing but her was passed around way before that her mom and sister was known for that a long time before and I liked that the sister never did hard stuff.

BigTruckBob
01-13-22, 11:44
I saw the older thick one who is around 30 now, she has been working that area for a few years, but now she has two pretty young ones (18-19 years old) with her. I've spotted them dressed in full Gypsy attire, they were pan handling, and selling fake gold in the parking lot of Security Mall, and Salsa Grille shopping center. I know the older one gets down, but years ago she wanted too much money and it's not even that good.

SpunKalunk
01-13-22, 14:28
Her asshole looks legendary.

I met this one a few years back. I think her name was Sheena.

Oak

Sportsfan1234
01-13-22, 15:27
She was out today around 11-12 pm when I drove thru during lunchtime. Made sure I didn't touch the nipples / shit-tipples based on an earlier post. Her phone was blowing up the whole time from the Special K fan club I guess.

She was nodding off to and from so I took charge and made her gag and show me the result.

Mr Jones2
01-13-22, 16:20
She still at Ashton and Smallwood? Never seen to catch her. What time why'all find her?I see her on Ashton between Pulaski and.

Catherine by the Park. As far as I know she is staying on Christian st. Off Catherine. I see her all hours especially 7-10 am.

BigTruckBob
01-13-22, 17:32
I saw the older thick one who is around 30 now, she has been working that area for a few years, but now she has two pretty young ones (18-19 years old) with her.I am putting the pm questions in the main forum in case anyone is else curious or had an experience with them. They use to live in some apartments on cooks lane and would walk up to the salsa grill shopping center, and Security mall to pan handle or sell gold. In 2019 I propositioned the thick one, and although she was reluctant at first, we went to the motel on security. It was a terrible fuck, she gave a quick 3 min BJ, and although she had a very nice ass she wouldn't do doggy. Then missionary she wanted to keep her hand on my cock to stop me from going all the way in. I decided to end the date and take her back. She wanted $100, but I explained that she didn't finish the job and I wasted time, and money on the motel. She then pleaded for the money, and asked if she do doggy would I give her something close to $100. I got turned on again looking at her thick legs jiggling in the long dress, and knowing how phat her ass was I agreed to doggy. She didn't want to go back to the motel so she gave me a 5 min BJ, and I bent her over in my truck. Ass was amazing bent over, but after about 5 minutes of pounding she stopped me saying she couldn't take any more. Although it was undeserved, I gave her $40 to get rid of her. She got out my truck on security Blvd while in traffic and left my passenger door open. I wouldn't deal with her again, but I'm curious about those new ones she's with. You know birds of a feather flock together.

Old Monger
01-13-22, 17:34
Picked up Paige today and had an excellent date. She has great mic skills and is open-minded and willing to please.

BoloBellgrande
01-13-22, 20:39
I met this one a few years back. I think her name was Sheena.

OakAre you talking about the exotic jet black haired Sheena? Last I heard she lived in Halethorpe with her kid, she told me she was renting a room. She was one of the first girl I met at around the west side that did anal. She was quite the looker! Haven't heard a word about her since before Darnell disappeared.