PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 [193] 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224

Assman To You
03-31-22, 09:19
Well I have to comment on Tink / Autum. She is back in the Wilkens / triangle area. Saw her at Ashton & Pulaski. She looked good and nobody else was out. So I hooked up with her. She looks better than before, when she got too thin. Everything went fine at the rent a room. She said she was out of rehab and did not do heavy drugs any more. A week later I saw her and decided to repeat. It was not good. We went to a rent a room. But she is doing all kinds of drugs now. This time she kept passing out. Plus it takes her forever to get going. And she wanted me to drive her to get stuff. I don't like doing that. One of her arms had a lot of scabs. She disappeared for hour. Reappeared high as a kite. Her arm had fresh blood on it. So I think I will put her on the no go list. It's too bad. When sober, she is OK. But too much hassle now. A couple of years ago, there were lots of good options out there. Now not so much.

Frank Out!She is high AF everytime I see her now. Rehab didn't take at all. My ex was an addict but clean now. She told me they would be planning how to cop again while still in a 28 program.

MrKwell
03-31-22, 09:20
WOW lol, that's quite a run HerStorm

Assman To You
03-31-22, 09:25
Got her at the circle yesterday. You could spray paint an X where she posts up. She is apparently in an abando now and smells like cat piss. Next time I'd give her the smell test.

NiteTimer
03-31-22, 10:01
Woke up today and decided to cancel work, and instead. Go on a party run today. Started out this morning. Hit WW and was dry, except for a couple skeletons. Cold and kind of dry out so headed CA rofo. Nothing. Headed towards DD and ROFO, and ran into thick WSW with short blonde hair. Kind of a punk style. Picked her up. She said she cold do car action, but has a room at the hotel. Went for the room. She looked nice thick, and smelled fresh. Got back to the room, and took her clothes off. Body looked better in clothes, but wasn't unfuckable. Started with nice blue job that made me see past the extra weight. After about 15 minutes, I was ready to go full in. Everything was covered, but she got real wet and was tight. Started of with a little doggie, then switched to mission. She was enjoying herself as much as I was. She came twice and I finally filled the bag. Got up and washed in her sink.

Left the area to grab something and ended up on Cold Spring. Seen a old face from west side shopping area. BSW Katt standing. Made the turn and picked her up. She was Out there with thick coat and jeans. Looked a little thicker than last seen. Took her up on FS action. Chatted while I drive to a little spot I knew. She hopped in the back and took everything off. Body was looking nice, no marks. Started off with some sloppy top BBBJ. She wanted to show me she gotten better. She was going at it no hands. No rush at all. Laid back on the seat and started to slide me inside. Stopped real quick before going and wrapped up. Hit her off, missionary until blew. Cleaned up with body wipes. Dropped her off up the street and was on my way. On the way back seen the cute BSW I wanted to try again, but knew I was just drained. Fuck it, pulled around and picked her up.

She got in and said she was happy to see me and apologized for the last time. Said she'll make it up. I wanted to get a room and chill, so I could pound her good. Surprisingly, mini me was ready for more. Found a spot near some abandoned and new for sale homes. Pulled into a alley and made her strip out those tights. She smelled like she just showed and came out. She a really pretty light skinned woman. She went straight to work on Jr. She put the coat on with her mouth, grabbing my ass and shoving me down her throat. No gage reflex. Jr was still a little sensitive, but getting right. She worked jr for 20 minutes no complaints, turned around and threw her pussy back on me. Well worth the trouble last time. Pushed her back down and she arched even more for me. Digging deeper and deeper. She said she wanted to ride while I sucked her titts. I was down, they were just right. Suck and bit those nipples. She squirted and wet the seats. Good thing for leather and blanket in the car. Threw her back and went to pound town. Came so hard this time, felt it in my lungs. She gave me the number to hit her up. (Paris) Dropped her back near Garrison.

Thought I was done for the day. Just hitting near 3 pm. Drove back near West Side shopping center to pick up shoes. Drove near the park. Seen another thick WSW, long hair, dark grey sweat pants and black coat. Stopped at the stop sign. She gave me the eye. Jr said one more. Pulled her. Told me her name was Megan and chatted for a bit. Couldn't find a decent spot for a min. Drive and hit Deserted street. Took clothes off and body was ok. Some weight loss skin, but wasn't bad. A few bruises, but no marks. Went into the stash, pulled out another coat. She gave a pretty good blow job, following directions. She was a little cautious because her friend come through there. Took the rest of her clothes off slide them long legs around me and went right to work. Pounded away for awhile, hit some slow deep strokes, due to getting a little tired. Loved her moans when she started really getting into it. Another 20 minutes and exploded. Didn't get number, said she lost her phone, but be around and to look for her song the same times. Dropped her off and was finally down for the day. All and all. Ran me $140 for the outing. Not bad though.That's putting in work, my brother. Well done.

BoloBellgrande
03-31-22, 10:55
Woke up today and decided to cancel work, and instead. Go on a party run today. Started out this morning. Hit WW and was dry, except for a couple skeletons. Cold and kind of dry out so headed CA rofo. Nothing. Headed towards DD and ROFO, and ran into thick WSW with short blonde hair. Kind of a punk style. Picked her up. She said she cold do car action, but has a room at the hotel. Went for the room. She looked nice thick, and smelled fresh. Got back to the room, and took her clothes off. Body looked better in clothes, but wasn't unfuckable. Started with nice blue job that made me see past the extra weight. After about 15 minutes, I was ready to go full in. Everything was covered, but she got real wet and was tight. Started of with a little doggie, then switched to mission. She was enjoying herself as much as I was. She came twice and I finally filled the bag. Got up and washed in her sink.

Left the area to grab something and ended up on Cold Spring. Seen a old face from west side shopping area. BSW Katt standing. Made the turn and picked her up. She was Out there with thick coat and jeans. Looked a little thicker than last seen. Took her up on FS action. Chatted while I drive to a little spot I knew. She hopped in the back and took everything off. Body was looking nice, no marks. Started off with some sloppy top BBBJ. She wanted to show me she gotten better. She was going at it no hands. No rush at all. Laid back on the seat and started to slide me inside. Stopped real quick before going and wrapped up. Hit her off, missionary until blew. Cleaned up with body wipes. Dropped her off up the street and was on my way. On the way back seen the cute BSW I wanted to try again, but knew I was just drained. Fuck it, pulled around and picked her up..Sounds like me back in 2011, 12, the only thing you didn't do that I did was hit the drive through at McDonald's in between runs, LOL.

BigPappay
03-31-22, 14:34
WOW lol, that's quite a run HerStormEpic run. Deserves standing ovation.

JackFlash69
03-31-22, 15:44
Got her at the circle yesterday. You could spray paint an X where she posts up. She is apparently in an abando now and smells like cat piss. Next time I'd give her the smell test.What she look like I going tried scoop her up.

EasyLuvr
03-31-22, 15:47
Drove the loop several times without seeing anyone worth picking up this morning and then saw Tink on a corner with several dope boys. She flagged me down and against my better judgement, I let her get in my truck. She immediately started to doze off and at one point fell over against the gear shift banging her head. When I finally got out of her where the room was, we parked and went inside to the shooting gallery room, brushing the needles off the bed and away from where I was walking. Tink disappeared after asking for half her money and then came back to the room with a rock, lighting it up. She knows how anti-drug I am so she apologized after inhaling it. She got on the bed on her back and promptly passed out. I stabbed her pussy long enough to bust a nut inside her and got dressed. She took forever to get dressed and high as she was so I left the house. Before I could pull away, she came running out and got back in. I asked where she wanted to go and proceeded to mumble directions that had us going in circles so I finally pulled to the curb and told her that it was the final date with me. She called me something under her breath and got out, leaving both passenger doors open as she stumbled off. That's the final chapter for me and Tink, despite her lovely little tits and meaty pussy. Avoid her.

KayJay1
04-01-22, 05:51
I concur on Grace too.If anyone got the info on this one!

LibidoLuvr
04-01-22, 08:18
Anybody got any intel on a blue hair Kiara or something like that on garrison.

Assman To You
04-01-22, 09:17
Drove the loop several times without seeing anyone worth picking up this morning and then saw Tink on a corner with several dope boys. She flagged me down and against my better judgement, I let her get in my truck. She immediately started to doze off and at one point fell over against the gear shift banging her head. When I finally got out of her where the room was, we parked and went inside to the shooting gallery room, brushing the needles off the bed and away from where I was walking. Tink disappeared after asking for half her money and then came back to the room with a rock, lighting it up. She knows how anti-drug I am so she apologized after inhaling it. She got on the bed on her back and promptly passed out. I stabbed her pussy long enough to bust a nut inside her and got dressed. She took forever to get dressed and high as she was so I left the house. Before I could pull away, she came running out and got back in. I asked where she wanted to go and proceeded to mumble directions that had us going in circles so I finally pulled to the curb and told her that it was the final date with me. She called me something under her breath and got out, leaving both passenger doors open as she stumbled off. That's the final chapter for me and Tink, despite her lovely little tits and meaty pussy. Avoid her.Bro, you went into a shooting galery brushing needles out the way and her sparking up was what was over the line? Maybe do a car date or get your own room.

EasyLuvr
04-01-22, 10:48
Bro, you went into a shooting galery brushing needles out the way and her sparking up was what was over the line? Maybe do a car date or get your own room.99% of the time, I do get a room but on this day, I was pressed for time and the little head started doing the thinking.

Phyuck Yiu
04-01-22, 12:03
Is this a New Girl?

Anybody got any intel on a blue hair Kiara or something like that on garrison.

BitsNBobs
04-01-22, 13:41
Pretty new to streetwalkers here, where do y'all go to find them?

NietzscheKeen
04-01-22, 17:17
Since we are on the topic. I had my first experience paying entry into one of those abandoned shooting galleries as you folks call them. No power, trash everywhere, interior was destroyed, smelled like stale horse piss and mildewed carpets. Had to step over some junkie passed out on the floor. Girl I went with had crack mouth and white crack residue around her mouth walking around the streets barefoot. Not my proudest moment, but I banged her. Tossed the used condom on a pile of clothes that someone may or may not ever wear. When leaving, some chick was using her phone for light to shoot up with; had the needle in her as I walked past. I've been in houses like this before where a complete stranger walks in and no one notices or cares. Anyway, some crackhead was outside burning plastic and trash in a trashcan to state warm. This whole episode caused me to really take a step back and say. WTF are you doing dude?!

I was homeless myself for a year during the recession, eating out of dumpsters and bathing with hoses behind gas stations, but never once was I like that. I've got to get some dignity back or something. I guess you get what you pay for when you pay a girl that will let you nut in her for twenty bucks.

ShadowFox76
04-01-22, 17:20
Headed down to the WW loop for a bit after a date fell through in Elkridge. It was absolutely dead. Ended up finally taking a trip to dundalk and as soon as I got there I saw this nice spinner brunette. Didn't get her name and didn't really care. Made a you turn and picked her up. Just wanted a BBBJ and I didn't really know the area so thankfully her spot was right up the street. Usually I'd decline but she seemed honest enough and no one was home. Got there and got to business for like 5-8 minutes. Gave her a mouthful of nutmilk and gave her $0. 3 and went on my way. When I was leaving Baltimore my GPS ended up taking me back to the WW Loop so I did a couple just to humor myself. Still dead with a few zombies I didn't want to partake in. Must be an off day.

SteveStone123
04-01-22, 17:24
Pretty new to streetwalkers here, where do y'all go to find them?Check the below section.

http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?10265-Loop-Maps-(Help-for-Visitors-and-Newbies).

LibidoLuvr
04-01-22, 17:47
Is this a New Girl?I don't know. She was new to me. Anybody else in here know her?

Jthinas
04-01-22, 19:03
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another forum member. Per the Forum's Posting Guidelines, Unsafe Sex Complaints may only be posted in the Unsafe Sex thread (http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?t=5710). Members may also use the Forum's PM system to voice their complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another Forum Member.

Please do not post complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another forum members. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

Rohrschak
04-01-22, 21:01
Jaw dropped in awe reading this. I'm not that old but my little Johnny needs atleast 24-48 hrs to refill the tank after blasting off. I envy you man. Really.

Left the area to grab something and ended up on Cold Spring. Seen a old face from west side shopping area. BSW Katt standing. Made the turn and picked her up. She was Out there with thick coat and jeans. Looked a little thicker than last seen. Took her up on FS action. Chatted while I drive to a little spot I knew. She hopped in the back and took everything off. Body was looking nice, no marks. Started off with some sloppy top BBBJ. She wanted to show me she gotten better. She was going at it no hands. No rush at all. Laid back on the seat and started to slide me inside. Stopped real quick before going and wrapped up. Hit her off, missionary until blew. Cleaned up with body wipes. Dropped her off up the street and was on my way. On the way back seen the cute BSW I wanted to try again, but knew I was just drained. Fuck it, pulled around and picked her up.

Jthinas
04-01-22, 21:04
Deleted by Admin.

EDITOR's NOTEis report was edited or deleted to remove complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another forum member. Per the Forum's Posting Guidelines, Unsafe Sex Complaints may only be posted in the Unsafe Sex thread. Members may also use the Forum's PM system to voice their complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another Forum Member.

Please do not post complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another forum members. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

I apologize to all involved that my question was taking as being argumentative. Was trying to get some insight into different mongers heads in respect to certain activities. My intent was not to be insulting or degrading.

Frank76
04-01-22, 22:58
So I was out driving around about a week ago and it was dead. Brooklyn & Curtis Bay = nothing. So I drove out to the Wilkens area. Random police driving around. A guy got shot on Eagle street recently. Did not see anyone I knew. What little I did see looked to rough to stop for. I was getting ready to give up when I saw Cookie. She was near the Busy Bee store. Wearing a oversize dark hoodie & tiny pink shorts. She said she wears the shorts to get noticed. It works. The legs got my attention. WSW dark hair. A little bit older. She had a really nice attitude and was easy to talk to. Tatts on her thighs. Not fat, but not skin and bones. CBJ for standard tuition. I enjoyed myself and would repeat. No Phone. Camera shy. Having a pleasant demeanor really makes for a nicer time.

It seems that half of the cars cruising around in Bmore either have headlights out, high beams permanently on or headlights off at night. WTF. Also I saw something crazy. A Ferrari 458 cruising down Ashton by Pulaski. It was making a few laps around. Under 30 yr old guy driving. That car cost over $200 K! I'm sure some of the fine street boys would love to carjack that thing.

Frank Out!

ElliotSpitzer
04-02-22, 12:42
I was out stroll recently and ran into Sasha again on Fulton. I pull over and make the scoop for some half / half she wanted 40 but I told her I only had 30. She agreed. Love her tits. We go back to my spot for half / half pulled out and she swallow. However she decided to waste the good batch of nutmilk by spitting it out. Good nut.

DSubmariner
04-02-22, 16:06
Keep seeing this short haired blonde chick who looks like a straight up dike near the triangle. Tried to holler but she seemed to be disinterested. Nice body on this chick. About 5'5", 130 lbs very short blond hair like Peter Pan. Probably early to mid thirties. Very pretty but a little hard looking as well. Not so much street worn but a little bullish. Anyone have intel on this one?

Chico
04-03-22, 12:52
Saturday night, around 11 pm, maybe midnight. I had been driving the loops for soooo long that I lost track of time. I found Katie standing by the Dunkin Donuts on Washington Blvd, next to the ROFO. I think she's been reported on here before. I'd say she's in her mid 20's, slim, dark hair, maybe a 5 or 6 in the looks department and a good personality.

When I told her that sometimes it's difficult for me to cum from a BJ, she reassured me that she's really good in that department. Guys, you know when a chick says she's good, she usually isn't but Katie was telling the truth. She's skilled at what she does. It's hard to put into words but she took her time, varied her speed, angle, etc. , and caught every drop. Actually, I had to tell her to stop sucking on the tip because it's really sensitive after I cum. She understood and said her clit is sensitive after she cums too.

I asked her about full service next time but she hesitated and said maybe if I become a regular. She said that she already feels bad about giving BJ's for a living and she at least wanted to retain part of her dignity and self-respect by not giving up the pussy to everyone. I can appreciate her honesty.

Unfortunately, no digits so you'll just have to check the Dunkin Donuts, that's her spot.

Be safe out there.

Chico.

BoloBellgrande
04-03-22, 18:10
Some idea of how she looks currently.

LongDicking
04-03-22, 22:18
Some idea of how she looks currently.You talk about going downhill, she looks like a clerk at the family dollar store. She still sucking like a pro?

ISawWhatIsAw
04-03-22, 23:30
Ahhhh I got got.

She hesitated before getting in it was so late and the loops were so dry must of been to tired to dumb to react to just go home. She started with a BJ an almost put her mouth on the head (nooo) good she didn't her tooth rubbed against my shaft the performance was terrible them teeth need help.

Hahaha its called cornonthecob that what I'm requesting thought about that today.

I forgot other women out there existed on the loops after that performance went on Snapchat to send a message or two to them meetup women.

Convo was cool.

MrKwell
04-03-22, 23:54
Some idea of how she looks currently.Where can I find her?

BigPappay
04-04-22, 09:47
So I was out driving around about a week ago and it was dead. Brooklyn & Curtis Bay = nothing. So I drove out to the Wilkens area. Random police driving around. A guy got shot on Eagle street recently. Did not see anyone I knew. What little I did see looked to rough to stop for. I was getting ready to give up when I saw Cookie. She was near the Busy Bee store. Wearing a oversize dark hoodie & tiny pink shorts. She said she wears the shorts to get noticed. It works. The legs got my attention. WSW dark hair. A little bit older. She had a really nice attitude and was easy to talk to. Tatts on her thighs. Not fat, but not skin and bones. CBJ for standard tuition. I enjoyed myself and would repeat. No Phone. Camera shy. Having a pleasant demeanor really makes for a nicer time.

It seems that half of the cars cruising around in Bmore either have headlights out, high beams permanently on or headlights off at night. WTF. Also I saw something crazy. A Ferrari 458 cruising down Ashton by Pulaski. It was making a few laps around. Under 30 yr old guy driving. That car cost over $200 K! I'm sure some of the fine street boys would love to carjack that thing.

Frank Out!Silver one. Right Frank?

NietzscheKeen
04-04-22, 10:09
Made several loops around circle, triangle, Washington around 10 pm and saw nothing, but that's not unusual. Also nothing from 5:30 am - 6:15 am. Until I saw a girl by triangle wave. Nothing else was out so I scooped. Only had twenty on me because I wasn't looking to spend much, just some cheap thrills. Priscilla got in. Before we got far she started dozing off. Great. Anyway I gave her a chance. I tell you, it's painful when I girl passes out and her head slides down your dick with her teeth scraping the sides and she won't wake up. I was afraid it was going to get bitten, that's what it felt like anyway. I was sore after. Had to hold her head and fuck her mouth. Got close and smacked her on her ass to wake her up. She said she was ready but fell asleep half a second later and I shot a day or two worth down her throat. THAT woke her ass up. She jumped up real quick coughing cum all over my car. She was pissed that I was laughing. I told reminded her that I warned her.

I won't be picking her up even if there are no other options.

Saw Diana out on the way home which sucks because I've been trying to get behind that thick ass for a few months now.

JimmyJams
04-04-22, 12:25
Where can I find her?Might be better to RUN RUN RUN, than to find that train wreck.

For as many people that have had decent or halfway decent experience with her, many more have experienced the drunk, babbling non stop, time wasting, TRAIN WRECK! Well reported.

BoloBellgrande
04-04-22, 14:29
Might be better to RUN RUN RUN, than to find that train wreck.

For as many people that have had decent or halfway decent experience with her, many more have experienced the drunk, babbling non stop, time wasting, TRAIN WRECK! Well reported.If you've known her for a while, all you have to do is tell her beforehand what you expect from her.

I tell her, no drinking or smoking when we get in the room! I don't care what she does after I drop her off.

JanusCanal84
04-04-22, 15:03

For as many people that have had decent or halfway decent experience with her, many more have experienced the drunk, babbling non stop, time wasting, TRAIN WRECK! Well reported.Are you referring to Kandii? I have dated her before she got plump and had those messed up teeth. Never had an issue with her.

Is she back in the 1st division? Or we are just going down memory lane. I wouldn't mind going a few rounds in her new plump figure.

MrKwell
04-04-22, 15:43

Frank Out!Don't know why they would drive something like that on the busted streets of Bmore.

MrKwell
04-04-22, 15:44

For as many people that have had decent or halfway decent experience with her, many more have experienced the drunk, babbling non stop, time wasting, TRAIN WRECK! Well reported.Damn, she's that much trouble LOL.

Oakwood99
04-04-22, 20:59
Ahhhh I got got.

She hesitated before getting in it was so late and the loops were so dry must of been to tired to dumb to react to just go home. She started with a BJ an almost put her mouth on the head (nooo) good she didn't her tooth rubbed against my shaft the performance was terrible them teeth need help.

Hahaha its called cornonthecob that what I'm requesting thought about that today.

I forgot other women out there existed on the loops after that performance went on Snapchat to send a message or two to them meetup women.

Convo was cool.Please post her name or description.

Oak.

BaltimoreBri
04-04-22, 21:03
[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://theclassifieds.nl Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

Jordan2756
04-04-22, 21:23
Was out cruising last night and ran across the legendary Jewel (used to be off of Radecke) She's around the Conklin area now. Kinda looking worse than before but she still has that infamous throat.

No phone of course. But that's where you can find her.

PellyMason
04-04-22, 22:45
Scooped dawn on conkling around 4 am. Older. She's been around a while. Tight ass. Blonde hair. Took me to her house where she rents the room. Took 20 plus 10 for the house. BBBJ and full service. If you're ok going back to the crack house with her, it's worth it for the price. Great head game.Tried Dawn tonight. Nice big crop of blonde hair. Excellent BJ. Definitely worth a repeat.

LowEyes
04-05-22, 00:45
Was out cruising last night and ran across the legendary Jewel (used to be off of Radecke) She's around the Conklin area now. Kinda looking worse than before but she still has that infamous throat.

No phone of course. But that's where you can find her.Caught her also early this morning in Conkling not far from the ROFO. Didn't recognize her at first because she was wearing a wig with a black leather coat and boots. I spun the block and pulled up to ask her name. Sure enough she says, "Jewel" in her sweet raspy voice. The streets have taken there tool to no surprise as most of her teeth are now missing and she's much skinnier than when she was living on Radecke.

She hoped in and we hit one of my low key spots in the area to park. BBBJ for 15 minutes until I tapped out filling her throat with baby batter. Chatted for a bit about some random topics as usual. Wished her well then kicked her out and there was a slight smell left in the monger mobil on her side. Hit the 24/7 car wash, grabbed the upholstery cleaner and went to work. Damage. 3 with tip. Always a grade A throat baby.

Klove48
04-05-22, 12:41

Frank Out!Yeah I saw a red and a yellow Ferrari, as I sat and scratched my head thinking WTF.

And the crazy thing is that he cruises the area over & over.

Talk about "sticking out like a sore thumb". I don't see why he hasn't been pulled over for just driving around in that "hood". Peace.

Frank76
04-05-22, 14:42
Yes a Red Ferrari with yellow prancing horse logos on the side. So I am not the only one who saw this. That is not a car I would use to pick up working girls near Wilkens! You can impress people at the nightclubs with that. Rent a dates don't care what your drive.

Frank Out!

Yeah I saw a red and a yellow Ferrari, as I sat and scratched my head thinking WTF.

And the crazy thing is that he cruises the area over & over.

Talk about "sticking out like a sore thumb". I don't see why he hasn't been pulled over for just driving around in that "hood". Peace.

CowboysFan
04-06-22, 21:30
Yes a Red Ferrari with yellow prancing horse logos on the side. So I am not the only one who saw this. That is not a car I would use to pick up working girls near Wilkens! You can impress people at the nightclubs with that. Rent a dates don't care what your drive.

Frank Out!I give up, it was me cruising that car.

Sfrancis118
04-07-22, 10:52
Was in the circle area a short while ago. Had a very nice visit with tall Brittany. Some might remember her as Summer, if you go back a few years.

Anyway, after dropping her off drove past a major LE scene. Payson between Ashton and Wilkins was all taped off, numerous BPD units and a local news van.

Anyone know the story? Be safe -.

Norm.Is this the summer / Brittany that loved it in the ass? If so I'd love to find her.

ThatBoredOone
04-07-22, 20:37
There are some girls who occasionally hang around the Dboys by the circle who are way better looking than the SWers. They tend to wake up around 1 pm and are in by 11 pm.

But those boys are usually harmless but you guys should get out and ask them if they know some girls who are kind of pretty who date. They'll probably tell you.

CowboysFan
04-07-22, 21:33
There are some girls who occasionally hang around the Dboys by the circle who are way better looking than the SWers. They tend to wake up around 1 pm and are in by 11 pm.

But those boys are usually harmless but you guys should get out and ask them if they know some girls who are kind of pretty who date. They'll probably tell you.I've thought before to stop and tip one and exchange numbers if they would hook me up with a hottie, then tip again. But kinda risky IMO. No telling what they guy could be upto.

Norman2759
04-07-22, 23:58
Is this the summer / Brittany that loved it in the ass? If so I'd love to find her.Anal's not an interest of mine, so I couldn't say. This Brittany is tall, slender, mostly unmarked, light brown hair.

She was active several years ago, as Summer. I saw her again a year ago, then she disappeared again to PA. Just returned to the area.

I'd include a picture but she's adamantly against that.

I may be meeting with her again soon (and she says she has a pretty friend.) - if you think this is your Brittany PM me and I'll see if I can inquire -.

Norm.

Budge96
04-08-22, 10:58
Anal's not an interest of mine, so I couldn't say. This Brittany is tall, slender, mostly unmarked, light brown hair.

She was active several years ago, as Summer. I saw her again a year ago, then she disappeared again to PA. Just returned to the area.

I may be meeting with her again soon (and she says she has a pretty friend.) - if you think this is your Brittany PM me and I'll see if I can inquire -.

Norm.Although I wish it wasn't so this almost certainly isn't the same girl, the Summer I knew wasn't that tall for one, yes she had Sandy blonde hair but as for the sex she preferred it back door not just liked, would direct you that way first you could likely.

Go where ever you wanted after she got hers but you were most definetly going there to begin with.

And yes apparently she wasn't just this way with me LOL 😆!

Also the last info on the girl I remember was she was with either a sugar daddy in the area or had gone south to Va I think she said she might be gone for a while. YMMV. B.

ThatBoredOone
04-08-22, 11:15
I've thought before to stop and tip one and exchange numbers if they would hook me up with a hottie, then tip again. But kinda risky IMO. No telling what they guy could be upto.You're right. I forget that Wilkens has violence.

For me I had a slight cordial relationship with the women who live inside the rundown houses they deal outside of (though I think they've all been abandoned since about like 4 months ago). But I'll be straight up honest, those dudes hooked me up with a girl who used to hang with them who is as cool as shit. She literally lives right off Wilkens too. I'm going to see if I can get pics, but for some odd reason she charges more for pics than seeing her, but seeing her is cheap. I don't get it.

NiceGuy1957
04-08-22, 11:48
Although I wish it wasn't so this almost certainly isn't the same girl, the Summer I knew wasn't that tall for one, yes she had Sandy blonde hair but as for the sex she preferred it back door not just liked, would direct you that way first you could likely.

Go where ever you wanted after she got hers but you were most definetly going there to begin with.

Also the last info on the girl I remember was she was with either a sugar daddy in the area or had gone south to Va I think she said she might be gone for a while. YMMV. B.If Summer is ever around pm me. I love anal and she was my go to girl. Then she left town and the last I heard was she was in Southern Maryland. Thanks.

JanusCanal84
04-08-22, 12:07

But those boys are usually harmless but you guys should get out and ask them if they know some girls who are kind of pretty who date. They'll probably tell you.This seems like terrible advice. No one in their right mind would randomly roll up to dope boys and ask information for SW's. Unless your buying and strike up a conversation yeah maybe.

ShadowFox76
04-08-22, 12:43
Took a stroll through the WW Today, saw nothin but dopeboys and one stragler that wasn't worth picking up. Drove by St. Thomas and found this really cute white girl Amanda. Got my first dozer as she kept fading in and out. Found a spot behind a liquor store and she got to work but I honestly wasn't feelin it. Wouldn't go too deep so I asked if she wanted to fuck for $0. 4 she said cool. My damn meds made me go limp. She was cool about it and I still gave her the $0. 4 for the trouble. Only issue was she had me drop her off after circling the block for a few minutes and kept dozing.

If you see her she might still be out today.

LibidoLuvr
04-08-22, 13:49
This seems like terrible advice. No one in their right mind would randomly roll up to dope boys and ask information for SW's. Unless your buying and strike up a conversation yeah maybe.I wouldn't recommend it.

ThatBoredOone
04-08-22, 14:08
This seems like terrible advice. No one in their right mind would randomly roll up to dope boys and ask information for SW's. Unless your buying and strike up a conversation yeah maybe.Sooo, I'm a bit younger than most of you guys so I'm a bit less suspicious, but I'm talking about those specific boys at Wilkens Circle. They tend not to be on that BS and stay posted right there. I think there are some cameras around there too (man I wish my posts got put in immediately). I kind of had an inroad because I knew a bit about the ladies that live or used to live in the house right in front of where they deal from.

But just some other advice about places where you'll find seriously pretty girls but do not talk to anyone cause some of these boys are definitely on that BS:

- Washington Blvd & Harman Ave.

- Patapsco & 4th (Brooklyn).

- Patapsco & 9th.

- Curtis Ave & Elmtree St.

NiceGuy1957
04-08-22, 14:19
Took a stroll through the WW Today, saw nothin but dopeboys and one stragler that wasn't worth picking up. Drove by St. Thomas and found this really cute white girl Amanda. Got my first dozer as she kept fading in and out. Found a spot behind a liquor store and she got to work but I honestly wasn't feelin it. Wouldn't go too deep so I asked if she wanted to fuck for $0. 4 she said cool. My damn meds made me go limp. She was cool about it and I still gave her the $0. 4 for the trouble. Only issue was she had me drop her off after circling the block for a few minutes and kept dozing.

If you see her she might still be out today.I was wondering if her mother is Brandy from Brooklyn does anybody know if so can you PM me.

Old Chinese Guy
04-08-22, 14:21
This seems like terrible advice. No one in their right mind would randomly roll up to dope boys and ask information for SW's. Unless your buying and strike up a conversation yeah maybe.Notice that the advice was "but you guys should" Absolutely terrible advice, I know cash flow goes from us to girls to dboys but getting laughed off the street followed by a beat-down wouldn't be unexpected. Now if would be different if you asked your dealer for recommendations on girls. Just saying.

LibidoLuvr
04-08-22, 16:06
I had some free time. So I rode down W / W. Got to Payson and Ashton. Saw a girl laying on the ground with head bleed. As I rode by I made eye contact with Mina. Made the scoop. 5'3 long reddish hair. DSL. Man she really knows how to use them. Bbj. Standard fee with tip.

StayAnonymous
04-08-22, 16:24
Dreamt about her the other day. She's a great date IMO. Real nice and simple. Except she injects and her groins are all scared up. Her thigh is also torn up. Says she burnt it but its bloody. She grew up in cumberland and is staying in an abando up by Tyrone or somewhere north of the shopping center.

If you see her she might still be out today.

Loomy
04-08-22, 20:44
Notice that the advice was "but you guys should" Absolutely terrible advice, I know cash flow goes from us to girls to dboys but getting laughed off the street followed by a beat-down wouldn't be unexpected. Now if would be different if you asked your dealer for recommendations on girls. Just saying.Noticed the original poster only had 5 post under his belt and just posted this message randomly and was wasn't even replying to another message, very suspect. This leads me to believe he thinks it is foolish idea that could possibly yield results. But is inherently risky so he just throws it out there as a suggestion for another dim witted monger to attempt and report back bcoz he doesn't want to risk his own neck.

If you are not willing to try it for yourself, its a good idea to keep it to yourself. Those girls hanging around them for long periods of time are family, gf and side chicks for them, so yea go ask them if those girls are working and see what they say.

DSubmariner
04-08-22, 20:46

But those boys are usually harmless but you guys should get out and ask them if they know some girls who are kind of pretty who date. They'll probably tell you.If you know how to talk to people on their level they will usually hook you up. If you approach them like a vic, you most likely will have to run your shyt. But if you approach them right, they will go as far as going to get one for you.

My approach is "ayo, you know that b**ch? ; yo I don't want no problems out here, I'm just trying to get one off. This usually opens the door for me. But I don't lose sight of the fact that shyt ain't sweet out here and goons aren't friendly. . I did this just the other day and hit the motherload. Use your common sense and stop being scarey. If you're scared say you're scared. It's ok.

ILoveStreets
04-08-22, 21:53
I've been strolling around BP for like a month and no one is around except a few walking dead girls. Did I miss something? None of the regulars in sight. I guess I need to venture elsewhere.

Oakwood99
04-08-22, 23:00
Ran into GOOD Tink the other night. She was not high and followed directions to the tee. There was no problems on the way back to the drop off. I didn't tap that Phat box but settled for some mic work which was very good. It's true what they say; don't fuck with her when she high and don't take her to get anything and you should be fine. YMMV.

Oak.

BoloBellgrande
04-08-22, 23:45
Caught her also early this morning in Conkling not far from the ROFO. Didn't recognize her at first because she was wearing a wig with a black leather coat and boots. I spun the block and pulled up to ask her name. Sure enough she says, "Jewel" in her sweet raspy voice. The streets have taken there tool to no surprise as most of her teeth are now missing and she's much skinnier than when she was living on Radecke.

She hoped in and we hit one of my low key spots in the area to park. BBBJ for 15 minutes until I tapped out filling her throat with baby batter. Chatted for a bit about some random topics as usual. Wished her well then kicked her out and there was a slight smell left in the monger mobil on her side. Hit the 24/7 car wash, grabbed the upholstery cleaner and went to work. Damage. 3 with tip. Always a grade A throat baby.

If you know how to talk to people on their level they will usually hook you up. If you approach them like a vic, you most likely will have to run your shyt. But if you approach them right, they will go as far as going to get one for you.

My approach is "ayo, you know that b**ch? ; yo I don't want no problems out here, I'm just trying to get one off. This usually opens the door for me. But I don't lose sight of the fact that shyt ain't sweet out here and goons aren't friendly. . I did this just the other day and hit the motherload. Use your common sense and stop being scarey. If you're scared say you're scared. It's ok.You can make contact with better quality girls through contacts other than dope boys. You're really pressing your luck dealing with dudes that are as cut throat as they are.

I know for a fact that there are girls that come in from the county and fuck and buy from the drug boys but, some of those girls get abused by them and even worse. I wouldn't take a chance on entering into that world.

You may come across a situation or learn information about something that could cost you your life! It is indeed tempting! Some of the chicks I've seen over the years coming from those trap houses were drug boys hang out we're fine as shit! I'd see them walking with their heads down and the their clothes in a mess, fine looking girls! .

You really think those guys are going to hook you up after they've run a train on some chick, and probably video taped it? . Yeah, you might get lucky and few times maybe but, getting to close to those dudes is not a good idea!

Remember, these are the same dudes who walk up and shoot these girls in the head, dump their bodies under a bridge and dismember their bodies!!

PellyMason
04-09-22, 00:23
If you know how to talk to people on their level they will usually hook you up. If you approach them like a vic, you most likely will have to run your shyt. But if you approach them right, they will go as far as going to get one for you.

My approach is "ayo, you know that b**ch? ; yo I don't want no problems out here, I'm just trying to get one off. This usually opens the door for me. But I don't lose sight of the fact that shyt ain't sweet out here and goons aren't friendly. . I did this just the other day and hit the motherload. Use your common sense and stop being scarey. If you're scared say you're scared. It's ok.Yeah try that routine with a business suit on.

DSubmariner
04-09-22, 08:32
Yeah try that routine with a business suit on.I never ever ever go around there looking like food to the hood. I drive a monger whip and dress in a low key way so as to not draw attention. I do wear a chain that I tuck untiI I'm out of the area. I'm not stupid. I agree it's not worth it but I'm a guy that take calculated chances for the thrill. I admit that's not for everyone. I would never approach these guys on foot though because now you're in the tank with the sharks. Got to be able to first recon and then size up the situation is what I'm saying. But no, I wouldn't try that with my suit on or ask in a polite way unfortunately. You all make valid points which should definitely be considered. I'm far from a street dude but know how to move around street people and I don't make a habit of it.

DSubmariner
04-09-22, 09:01
You can make contact with better quality girls through contacts other than dope boys. You're really pressing your luck dealing with dudes that are as cut throat as they are.

I know for a fact that there are girls that come in from the county and fuck and buy from the drug boys but, some of those girls get abused by them and even worse. I wouldn't take a chance on entering into that world.

You may come across a situation or learn information about something that could cost you your life! It is indeed tempting! Some of the chicks I've seen over the years coming from those trap houses were drug boys hang out we're fine as shit! I'd see them walking with their heads down and the their clothes in a mess, fine looking girls! .

You really think those guys are going to hook you up after they've run a train on some chick, and probably video taped it? . Yeah, you might get lucky and few times maybe but, getting to close to those dudes is not a good idea!

Remember, these are the same dudes who walk up and shoot these girls in the head, dump their bodies under a bridge and dismember their bodies!!Not the wisest thing to do I'd admit but keep in mind that just driving around the hood looking to scoop just might get your head knocked off for a variety of reasons. Those guys already know the cars that come in and out of those neighborhoods so just being in the area is a calculated risk that everyone on this forum has accepted prior to the hunt. To be honest, none of this shit is worth it, burning fuel, paying junkie ******, risking robbery, death, disease, arrest etc.

YoungJefe
04-09-22, 10:39
You can make contact with better quality girls through contacts other than dope boys. You're really pressing your luck dealing with dudes that are as cut throat as they are.

Remember, these are the same dudes who walk up and shoot these girls in the head, dump their bodies under a bridge and dismember their bodies!!I be on wilkins and Ramsey it's not that dangerous stop with the theatrics and just be chill. Worst case scenario they be upset if they think you are spending money with them but you are not but if you walk in the store and ask on your way too your car you are good. But if you pull up and ask out the window of your car you look very sketchy.

EasyLuvr
04-09-22, 12:19
Not the wisest thing to do I'd admit but keep in mind that just driving around the hood looking to scoop just might get your head knocked off for a variety of reasons. Those guys already know the cars that come in and out of those neighborhoods so just being in the area is a calculated risk that everyone on this forum has accepted prior to the hunt. To be honest, none of this shit is worth it, burning fuel, paying junkie ******, risking robbery, death, disease, arrest etc.I agree completely. Once after picking up a frequent date, she told me that the dope boys have talked about me being a "spider" defined as an undercover cop ready to jump out of my vehicle to bust them. I thought that was funny because nothing about me, my vehicle or behavior should give them that idea. Drug use paranoia, I suppose.

JanusCanal84
04-09-22, 14:23
Went through Wilkens last night around 7:00 pm and it was dead. Heavy presence of LEO's. MP was dead also so I just. Came back around 11:00 pm and found nothing on Wilkens.

Went through MP looking for red head Ashley and found this nice looking mid 20's blonde in a red coat and jeans across the street by the Chinese Carryout. But her and the BF that she more interested in shooting up.

Was about to call it quits when it started to rain and found Gina by the Dunkin Donuts and said fuck it. She got in and was nice and everything on the way to my spot we chatted up everything was cool. Then the it turned into a nightmare. She was to smoke crack to help her relax. I reluctantly agreed. Then she wanted to snort coke which again I reluctantly agreed. Then paranoia started to sink in that cars were passing buy and it was cops.

I should have called it there but little man had a week long nut to unload so I put up with it. Asked for half and half for $. 3 but I got a whack ass HJ and no BJ which I was starting to get agitated. I was finally able to suit up and spread her legs up to drill her hard.

Finished up and dropped her back at the RoFo and she kept saying sorry for how she acted.

Oakwood99
04-09-22, 15:13
Noticed the original poster only had 5 post under his belt and just posted this message randomly and was wasn't even replying to another message, very suspect. This leads me to believe he thinks it is foolish idea that could possibly yield results. But is inherently risky so he just throws it out there as a suggestion for another dim witted monger to attempt and report back bcoz he doesn't want to risk his own neck.

If you are not willing to try it for yourself, its a good idea to keep it to yourself. Those girls hanging around them for long periods of time are family, gf and side chicks for them, so yea go ask them if those girls are working and see what they say.I agree. I don't need any help navigating them streets for pussy. If you riding around asking questions about girls to random dudes you probably shouldn't be in the SW game. I can see the headlines now, “ A John was found in a bando tied up and naked with a cucumber stuck in his ass and an apple in his mouth” Looks like he asked the wrong person(s) for information.

Oak.

DSubmariner
04-09-22, 15:13
Last word on this subject from me. If you're not from that area, to the extent that you can; I suggest getting to know a "Huggy Bear" in the area if you are out there playing because the streets talk and you need to know what's going on and who's who. Even when it comes to knowing the general health of these girls because we all know none of them are ill and they all get tested every three months right? Riiiiight. Ok I'm done.

BoloBellgrande
04-09-22, 15:18
I be on wilkins and Ramsey it's not that dangerous stop with the theatrics and just be chill. Worst case scenario they be upset if they think you are spending money with them but you are not but if you walk in the store and ask on your way too your car you are good. But if you pull up and ask out the window of your car you look very sketchy.You act as if these dudes are selling Avon and don't mind you asking them questions. I wouldn't ask them anything, and I don't want to know them at all. I've seen their handy work on to many girls with bruises and swollen faces and scars from slit throats.

You're just seeing yourself up get robbed or car jacked!

NiteTimer
04-09-22, 19:16
I agree. I don't need any help navigating them streets for pussy. If you riding around asking questions about girls to random dudes you probably shouldn't be in the SW game. I can see the headlines now, A John was found in a bando tied up and naked with a cucumber stuck in his ass and an apple in his mouth Looks like he asked the wrong person(s) for information.

Oak.Bahahahhahahhahahaha. Thanks. That made my day.

DSubmariner
04-09-22, 20:55
I agree. I don't need any help navigating them streets for pussy. If you riding around asking questions about girls to random dudes you probably shouldn't be in the SW game. I can see the headlines now, A John was found in a bando tied up and naked with a cucumber stuck in his ass and an apple in his mouth Looks like he asked the wrong person(s) for information.

Oak.Play on playas. This ain't my first rodeo playboy. Been playing this game worldwide and in every major city FOR YEEEEEAAAAARS. Not proud of that but it is what it is. Go ahead and run up in the wrong skirt and report back to us as to how that worked out for you or maybe you have already. No one ever said ride around and ask random dudes about hoes. The more you navigate them streets the greater your risk. Point blank period. Maybe you don't have much to lose who knows, but tell the pimp that your date gave your money to after you bought that pussy that he shouldn't be in the game because he has eyes and ears on the street.

Oakwood99
04-09-22, 22:30
Play on playas. This ain't my first rodeo playboy. Been playing this game worldwide and in every major city FOR YEEEEEAAAAARS. Not proud of that but it is what it is. Go ahead and run up in the wrong skirt and report back to us as to how that worked out for you or maybe you have already. No one ever said ride around and ask random dudes about hoes. The more you navigate them streets the greater your risk. Point blank period. Maybe you don't have much to lose who knows, but tell the pimp that your date gave your money to after you bought that pussy that he shouldn't be in the game because he has eyes and ears on the street.We all should know the risks in this game no matter what your tenure is. I've been around for a minute myself, mainly on the international scene. That being said, the risks are their wherever you roll.

Oak.

ISawWhatIsAw
04-09-22, 22:33
Anyone seen this female in the photo recently.

This week decided to look through some thumb drives found a lot (photos, videos, escort post, etc.).

Took a stroll over to wilkens this week to try again at doing a scoop the last one tried to clean the passenger side windows with hot air.

First time scooping on wilkens was not bad some ASS well the smell of he ass as soon as the female got in the car. I Asked he to leave cause of the smell.

Norman2759
04-10-22, 00:55
Although I wish it wasn't so this almost certainly isn't the same girl, the Summer I knew wasn't that tall for one, yes she had Sandy blonde hair but as for the sex she preferred it back door not just liked, would direct you that way first you could likely.

Also the last info on the girl I remember was she was with either a sugar daddy in the area or had gone south to Va I think she said she might be gone for a while. YMMV. B.I think you're right, not the same girl. My Brittany definitely stands out as tall, and definitely never insisted on back door. Still a nice option, though, if you see her in W / W area -.

Norm.

Mdfireman
04-10-22, 01:58
Just when you thought it was dead, a treasure pops up! Lady Luck must have known I needed some TLC. It was laid back and quiet as far as place and conversation. She was a true champion. She was about her job and the body was well kept!

YoungJefe
04-10-22, 10:57
You act as if these dudes are selling Avon and don't mind you asking them questions. I wouldn't ask them anything, and I don't want to know them at all. I've seen their handy work on to many girls with bruises and swollen faces and scars from slit throats.

You're just seeing yourself up get robbed or car jacked!You obviously don't know much about stuff work. I grew up in that neighborhood my whole life my whole family. We look at mongers the same way we look at the addicts sorry but that's all. Unless we think you people are undercovers. Most marks on the junkies came from other junkies or crazy monger dates. The same way that you see us as savage monsters that have no self control we see y'all as lonely lames that have too pay. I don't mean disrespect just trying too put it in perspective for y'all. But I promise no1 want too scare the mongers or sales out the area.

Klove48
04-10-22, 11:15
Just when you thought it was dead, a treasure pops up! Lady Luck must have known I needed some TLC. It was laid back and quiet as far as place and conversation. She was a true champion. She was about her job and the body was well kept!Who are you referring to??

BoloBellgrande
04-10-22, 11:30

This week decided to look through some thumb drives found a lot (photos, videos, escort post, etc.).

Took a stroll over to wilkens this week to try again at doing a scoop the last one tried to clean the passenger side windows with hot air.

First time scooping on wilkens was not bad some ASS well the smell of he ass as soon as the female got in the car. I Asked he to leave cause of the smell.Not personally but, I've read recently that she's been spotted near the circle. She's a odd one that one is. Depending on the mood she's in, you can get great service, a sob story, a marriage proposal or confrontation.

Assman To You
04-10-22, 11:53
Who are you referring to??Treasure of BP must have been his find.

NiteTimer
04-10-22, 12:19

First time scooping on wilkens was not bad some ASS well the smell of he ass as soon as the female got in the car. I Asked he to leave cause of the smell.Is that crazy lacey?

ElliotSpitzer
04-10-22, 12:55
I recently caught up with Amanda thanks to the distinguished member shadowfox. It was easy setup through text. I met her at the checkers at westside. She hops and we negotiate half / half for. 40. She nodding off in and out. She told she hasn't slept in 3 days. She literally fell asleep on the way to my spot. I wake her up and she start with a horrible bbj. It was one of the worst I had in awhile. So I moved things along I climbed on top and went to work on those guts her pussy was really good and tight. Pounded on her until I shot my waad inside her little snatch. Then she ask could she lay here for a minute before I take back. So I let her sleep for about 20 mins. Then as I'm taking her back. I decided to go at them guts again offered her another Jackson for another pop she agreed. I tore into her ass and she took it like a champ until I gave her my second load of baby batter. Dropped at her abando across the street from checkers. Damage 60. Good nut.

Oakwood99
04-10-22, 13:29
Is that crazy lacey?That's Angie.

Oak.

Klove48
04-10-22, 14:59
Just when you thought it was dead, a treasure pops up! Lady Luck must have known I needed some TLC. It was laid back and quiet as far as place and conversation. She was a true champion. She was about her job and the body was well kept!

Treasure of BP must have been his find.Thanks Assman for clearing that up. Maybe I read the post incorrectly. It make sense now. Peace.

BoloBellgrande
04-10-22, 15:10
You obviously don't know much about stuff work. I grew up in that neighborhood my whole life my whole family. We look at mongers the same way we look at the addicts sorry but that's all. Unless we think you people are undercovers. Most marks on the junkies came from other junkies or crazy monger dates. The same way that you see us as savage monsters that have no self control we see y'all as lonely lames that have too pay. I don't mean disrespect just trying too put it in perspective for y'all. But I promise no1 want too scare the mongers or sales out the area.You grew up there!

ThatBoredOone
04-10-22, 15:11
Noticed the original poster only had 5 post under his belt and just posted this message randomly and was wasn't even replying to another message, very suspect. This leads me to believe he thinks it is foolish idea that could possibly yield results. But is inherently risky so he just throws it out there as a suggestion for another dim witted monger to attempt and report back bcoz he doesn't want to risk his own neck.
If you are not willing to try it for yourself, its a good idea to keep it to yourself. Those girls hanging around them for long periods of time are family, gf and side chicks for them, so yea go ask them if those girls are working and see what they say.Wow. This coming from a guy who has never actually spoken to them. As I said, I have literally spoken to them and still do when I'm in the area. Please tell me how you think you know who these girls are to them; those at Wilkens. I posted 4 other blocks where you don't want to do this and you'd be correct but the boys at the Circle I can tell you are more familiar with what's going on than you seem to realize.

Let me tell you how this started for me. Most of the SWs at Wilkens I will never touch; esp knowing you guys bust inside them talking about risks. Anyway, I saw a serious baddy with them and parked my car and waited. She and some older ladies went in and out of a house then she walked off alone on McHenry and when she did, I got out and talked to her. Got her name and took her to a store cause all she wanted was cigarettes and she told me she lived right off of Wilkens. When I came back to the area I walked to the house she came out of (not where she lives BTW). The Dboys asks if I wanted drugs; I said nah I'm looking for the girl and addressed her by name. One of them who is just her friend literally went into the house and got her and from there I can tell you she's mad cool and those boys aren't on major BS but I presume if you play you might catch the backside, Iuno.

Notice that the advice was "but you guys should" Absolutely terrible advice, I know cash flow goes from us to girls to dboys but getting laughed off the street followed by a beat-down wouldn't be unexpected.
Remember, these are the same dudes who walk up and shoot these girls in the head, dump their bodies under a bridge and dismember their bodies!!
I would never approach these guys on foot though because now you're in the tank with the sharksMan, the stereotypes. The situation is literally about knowing who's who. See above then see my post below about where not to try this.

I be on wilkins and Ramsey it's not that dangerous stop with the theatrics and just be chill.Thank you! It's like these dude think they're living in a movie. Yes BMore is dangerous, but not everyone is.

FaceDownPro
04-11-22, 08:04
Most guys are older or aren't from the area so they're scared. They think if you speak to anyone but SW in the area you may die. Hahahahahaha. I'll vouch your and this, but I said something similar about it not being as bad people hype it up to be. But stay safe and do what work for you fellas..

Wow. This coming from a guy who has never actually spoken to them. As I said, I have literally spoken to them and still do when I'm in the area. Please tell me how you think you know who these girls are to them; those at Wilkens. I posted 4 other blocks where you don't want to do this and you'd be correct but the boys at the Circle I can tell you are more familiar with what's going on than you seem to realize.

Let me tell you how this started for me. Most of the SWs at Wilkens I will never touch; esp knowing you guys bust inside them talking about risks. Anyway, I saw a serious baddy with them and parked my car and waited. She and some older ladies went in and out of a house then she walked off alone on McHenry and when she did, I got out and talked to her. Got her name and took her to a store cause all she wanted was cigarettes and she told me she lived right off of Wilkens. When I came back to the area I walked to the house she came out of (not where she lives BTW). The Dboys asks if I wanted drugs; I said nah I'm looking for the girl and addressed her by name. One of them who is just her friend literally went into the house and got her and from there I can tell you she's mad cool and those boys aren't on major BS but I presume if you play you might catch the backside, Iuno.

Man, the stereotypes. The situation is literally about knowing who's who. See above then see my post below about where not to try this.

Thank you! It's like these dude think they're living in a movie. Yes BMore is dangerous, but not everyone is.

Ranchhand
04-11-22, 08:12
Wow. This coming from a guy who has never actually spoken to them. As I said, I have literally spoken to them and still do when I'm in the area. Please tell me how you think you know who these girls are to them; those at Wilkens. I posted 4 other blocks where you don't want to do this and you'd be correct but the boys at the Circle I can tell you are more familiar with what's going on than you seem to realize.

Man, the stereotypes. The situation is literally about knowing who's who. See above then see my post below about where not to try this.

Thank you! It's like these dude think they're living in a movie. Yes BMore is dangerous, but not everyone is.My advice is to never get out of your ride in that area just my 2 cents.

Loomy
04-11-22, 17:28

Man, the stereotypes. The situation is literally about knowing who's who. See above then see my post below about where not to try this.Its not just about the dboys, its about the whole area as well. You make yourself an easy target by leaving your ride for stick-up boys and car jackers as well. By leaving your ride, your risk probably went 3 fold. As far as calming down, I have known SW that took a one to the back of the head because she passed along a counterfeit bill she perhaps got from a monger for donations. Don't remember her name, it was broad daylight on a side walk on Wilkerson. That alone is enough to not to be getting out your car starting convos with the block boys. Unless you are from the area or born in this city, its just not a wise thing to do.

LuvTitz
04-11-22, 18:02
It's been a while since I reported; I've been on a hobby break since the talent pool has been dry lately. Well, I took a stroll last Friday to the loop. I did see a familiar face, MILF Melissa. She looked decent, but was clearly on a mission for meds. Seeing her brought back memories of her 3 course offering. Oh well. I didn't pick anyone up and went home that day. Today, I saw Melissa again and unfortunately she was wearing the same clothes from Friday. That's never a good sign especially from someone who kept herself freshly showered on 95% of our encounters. Disappointed, I continued my drive for some talent. LE presence was heavy, but they were just parked on corners. I eventually found Olivia. She is a 27 year old WF, short hair and glasses. Off we went to my quiet spot. She was very personable and before this life, I'm sure she was a eccentric and fun young woman. She started with a BBBJ with deep throat. She is a talented orator. I put her on her back to enter her pussy and damn it, the odor. I said no thanks and back to BJ to finish. Overall, a very pleasant person. She just needs a good long shower and I'll be ready to deliver a huge load of baby batter. Be safe.

ShadowFox76
04-11-22, 20:39
Had some time after an appointment today so I took a stroll around WW wasn't feelin it too much earlier in the day so I wanted to humor myself. Saw a really cute blond and I circle backed and of course she was gone. Saw nothin but zombies and dope boys as per usual. As well as some LEO posted up between Payson and McHenry at some point. Went to Washington Blvd and Desoto in hopes to find Ashley MP but once again after a few loops I saw nothin but zombies and this one red head spinner who was causing trouble for royal farms employees.

In between that I saw this thick blonde WSW. Cute enough to do something with so I circled the block a few times and when I went to scoop her some dude chatted her up. Took another stroll and eventually found her walking by the oceanic gas station by there. Parked nearby there in this industrial spot between trucks and debris. Only one dude there and he knew what we were doing but he didn't give a shit.

She looked familiar said her name was Bianca and I recalled seeing her ads over the yrs. Bianca Foxx. Usually around DC but she's also in Baltimore. Just wanted some head for $0. 4. Made sure it was good for that much. I noticed she grabbed a condom and usually I don't care for condom head and like watching these white girls swallow huge black loads of cum but after driving for awhile and getting my blood test results that I was clean I figured I wouldn't take the risk.

She gagged a lot on my cock and made it feel like there was no condom. Face fucked her as well as grabbed those big ass titties and fat ass she has. Came in the bag and dropped her off around the corner. Got her number too if anyone is interested. Here's her latest ad:

https://baltimore.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/i-bianca-foxxx-southern-cutie/365934875555

P.S. She said if anyone is tryin to meet up with that white girl Brianna blue, she's got aids apparently.

JankMaster
04-11-22, 21:58
Its not just about the dboys, its about the whole area as well. You make yourself an easy target by leaving your ride for stick-up boys and car jackers as well. By leaving your ride, your risk probably went 3 fold. As far as calming down, I have known SW that took a one to the back of the head because she passed along a counterfeit bill she perhaps got from a monger for donations. Don't remember her name, it was broad daylight on a side walk on Wilkerson. That alone is enough to not to be getting out your car starting convos with the block boys. Unless you are from the area or born in this city, its just not a wise thing to do.Honestly I'm in foot most of the time. I ride my motorcycle alot in the summer. Park it and stroll til I snag someone. Exercise and coochie at the same time. As long as you mind your business and stay on task I've never had a problem walkin the streets and ducking off with a chic.

BigPappay
04-12-22, 14:09
Scooped up Trinity with the bum right forearm. Real laid back cool chick. Prob 5-7 130 lbs. Has 4 kids. 36 bakers with some moderate sag. Didn't suckle but nips erected upon touch. BBBJ for Jackson and fin for tip. Carries the BK slogan. Have it your way. Hopto see her soon. Hair is short with left side cut high / tighte.

PanchSez
04-12-22, 18:25
I think you're right, not the same girl. My Brittany definitely stands out as tall, and definitely never insisted on back door. Still a nice option, though, if you see her in W / W area -.

Norm.Is this your Brittany in Post #35830 ? She went by 2 or 3 different names.

I saw her walking a week and a half a go on a mission.

AbsoluteSavage
04-13-22, 07:02
Got the rare change to cruise during the day yesterday, hit Conklin at 3 pm. Ghost down, I drove down to the gas station by the executive inn and turned around to go back up towards the library.

I see an absolutely THICK girl walk out an alley past Esther Place.

5'4 to 5'6, black tank top, light colored jean shorts that barely covered her ass. Easily 150 to 160 lbs but carried it well, and dear God that ass was about to bust out her shorts. Hair looked slightly curly and was pulled up in a pony tail, I'd call it maybe shoulder length. Arms and legs looked clean from the road but some signs of use on the face. My dick started getting hard just looking at her.

Problem was she came out the alley with two of the local boys and they were standing right next to her. I drive by, she's staring at all the cars, making eye contact and giving a head nod but there's no way I was stopping with the two dudes right there.

Before anyone scoffs there have been car jackings on Conklin lately including a fatal one. I want to get my dick wet but it's not worth the chance of having to risk fighting my way out of a carjacking in the middle of the street.

I figured no worries, I'll just loop around and she'll start walking. 20 fucking minutes of this shit. She would move a block up, they'd follow her. And when I say standing right next to her, I mean right next to her, hanging two to three feet back. Another monger caught site of her and was doing the same thing. He had bigger balls than I did, gave her a wave, got one back and he pulled up and parked half a block from her. She starts walking to his car, the boys come with her, he pulls off. I'm still thinking with my dick so I loop around and do pretty much the same thing. I park, here comes three's company. Nope, not today.

I've been mongering around 20 years now and I've never been so disappointed in not being about to pick a girl up. She was exactly my type and didn't look worn down but I couldn't get her to break away. I even went home and came back an hour later but then I didn't see her.

If anyone knows who I'm talking about let me know. I'm debating going back out there in a couple days to try again.

DontBanMe
04-13-22, 08:36
Anal's not an interest of mine, so I couldn't say. This Brittany is tall, slender, mostly unmarked, light brown hair.

Norm.Hey man, trying to break into the SW world, never have done it before. Could you tell me where this summer / Brittney hangs and how tall she is? Kinda got a thing for tall chicks. Thanks man.

PellyMason
04-13-22, 09:01
Got the rare change to cruise during the day yesterday, hit Conklin at 3 pm. Ghost down, I drove down to the gas station by the executive inn and turned around to go back up towards the library.

5'4 to 5'6, black tank top, light colored jean shorts that barely covered her ass. Easily 150 to 160 lbs but carried it well, and dear God that ass was about to bust out her shorts. Hair looked slightly curly and was pulled up in a pony tail, I'd call it maybe shoulder length. Arms and legs looked clean from the road but some signs of use on the face. My dick started getting hard just looking at her.

Problem was she came out the alley with two of the local boys and they were standing right next to her. I drive by, she's staring at all the cars, making eye contact and giving a head nod but there's no way I was stopping with the two dudes right there.

Before anyone scoffs there have been car jackings on Conklin lately including a fatal one. I want to get my dick wet but it's not worth the chance of having to risk fighting my way out of a carjacking in the middle of the street.

I figured no worries, I'll just loop around and she'll start walking. 20 fucking minutes of this shit. She would move a block up, they'd follow her. And when I say standing right next to her, I mean right next to her, hanging two to three feet back. Another monger caught site of her and was doing the same thing. He had bigger balls than I did, gave her a wave, got one back and he pulled up and parked half a block from her. She starts walking to his car, the boys come with her, he pulls off. I'm still thinking with my dick so I loop around and do pretty much the same thing. I park, here comes three's company. Nope, not today.

I've been mongering around 20 years now and I've never been so disappointed in not being about to pick a girl up. She was exactly my type and didn't look worn down but I couldn't get her to break away. I even went home and came back an hour later but then I didn't see her.I saw her -- I mean them -- too. That was a set up sure as he'll. Those boyz sure know what bait to hang out. I'd be careful now picking that one up even if she's on her own.

Phyuck Yiu
04-13-22, 10:06
Has anyone been able to get in touch with Kiara lately? Last number I had was 1425. If anyone has had any luck or another that that, let me know. Trying to hook up with her, it's been a bit.

Phyuck!

Bravo2
04-13-22, 10:34

I've been mongering around 20 years now and I've never been so disappointed in not being about to pick a girl up. She was exactly my type and didn't look worn down but I couldn't get her to break away. I even went home and came back an hour later but then I didn't see her.

If anyone knows who I'm talking about let me know. I'm debating going back out there in a couple days to try again.This shit be happening a good bit by the circle too. Handlers standing feet away from a dime piece. This shit is that mouse and cheese trap.

DiscreteCasual
04-13-22, 11:57
Has anyone been able to get in touch with Kiara lately? Last number I had was 1425. If anyone has had any luck or another that that, let me know. Trying to hook up with her, it's been a bit.Last # I had ended in 1444, could use those Columbia digits, she has to have some meat back on the old bones.

Sportsfan1234
04-13-22, 12:16
Of all places, I saw Dundalk Valerie in the Wilkens area on Ashton last night. She got the job done with a BJ, but she was a bit annoying. Was talking a lot at first claiming that she got stuck over there, was robbed etc. Then said that the drugs are better over there. She wanted to get a fix before and I told her no. Took forever to get out of the car afterward and questioned whether I paid her.

(which I did) and then apologized for being out of it. I know they are all on drugs but this was not the Valerie that I remembered. The life catches up to them.

Cruising through dundalk Ave 5 am on the way to work. Saw a WSW with glasses on the corner 2 blocks feom the CVS. Wanted to give her a signal to go into the sidestreet. I don't ever pick anyone up off a main strip. But she was clueless and ran right over to my passenger door and let her self in. I have a really recognizable truck and was praying no one I knew saw her get in. Anyways asked her name and she Valerie. I think she's been reported on here a few times. Told her just looking to get a quick BBBJ and she said 40. I said all I had was 30. She reluctantly agreed. She was actually cute. Smelled fresh no odor and no visible marks atleast on the hands. Told her I like it slow and deep. None of that jackhammering shit. She said ok and took care of me just as I liked. Even sucked and licked on the boys nice and soft. I was thinking to myself alright I've found another to add to my phone list. Of course she said she only has a text app number but can't remember it off hand. Gave her my text app number and asked her to text me as soon as she can get connected. Of course it's been crickets ever since 2 days now. Oh was feeling her ass and rubbing her kitty. While she was going to town. No smell from the kitty.

BlkDodge
04-13-22, 14:46
Has anyone been able to get in touch with Kiara lately? Last number I had was 1425. If anyone has had any luck or another that that, let me know. Trying to hook up with her, it's been a bit.
She hasn't replied to me in almost 2 weeks and I gave up. My focus is on finding Cheyenne again. If I find her, I'm getting her a phone.

Apache 12
04-13-22, 16:02
Nope! She either getting rehabbed or she gotten really sick, She looked awful last time I talked to her, and that last bideo of her she looked like death. Hope She makes out okay one way or another. 1425 is her number.

Phyuck!

BigTruckBob
04-13-22, 16:43
Conkling Post.

I tried to describe this exact behavior and someone idiotically thought that I was scared to go on the strip LOL. No, this is a coordinated strategy for those guys to either get you that day, or on another one; they are parasites to this game, and are only looking to benefit of the prostitutes, which includes using them as bait. Make no mistakes, I don't have any sympathy for the women, but I ask myself how do I fit into this twisted agenda. I am who the parasite will attempt to target, this is why I keep people like that far away. I take it a step further and will even pass on women who are sitting to close to the dealers.

Kiera.

Although I don't pick her up, I saw her a while back near some housing projects on Pennsylvania Ave; it looks like the drugs are killing her. She look dark and thin.

Playa Poncho
04-13-22, 17:02
In her prime before she put on all this weight and got sensitive tits. Photos were uploaded years ago by a different monger, cannot remember whom so unable to give credit where credit is due.Just passing through but, you've got to be playing roulette with your dick or not have much longer to live if you'd pay to deal with a chick like this one, who has an obvious vjj outbreak and scabs on her chest. I would put "LOL" but it's really not funny. It's actually pretty weird.

Phyuck Yiu
04-13-22, 17:43
Anyone else can second this? Be nice if she stay over here.

Phyuck!

Of all places, I saw Dundalk Valerie in the Wilkens area on Ashton last night. She got the job done with a BJ, but she was a bit annoying. Was talking a lot at first claiming that she got stuck over there, was robbed etc. Then said that the drugs are better over there. She wanted to get a fix before and I told her no. Took forever to get out of the car afterward and questioned whether I paid her.

(which I did) and then apologized for being out of it. I know they are all on drugs but this was not the Valerie that I remembered. The life catches up to them.

MotoMoto11
04-13-22, 17:44
Had some time after an appointment today so I took a stroll around WW wasn't feelin it too much earlier in the day so I wanted to humor myself. Saw a really cute blond and I circle backed and of course she was gone. Saw nothin but zombies and dope boys as per usual. As well as some LEO posted up between Payson and McHenry at some point. Went to Washington Blvd and Desoto in hopes to find Ashley MP but once again after a few loops I saw nothin but zombies and this one red head spinner who was causing trouble for royal farms employees.

In between that I saw this thick blonde WSW. Cute enough to do something with so I circled the block a few times and when I went to scoop her some dude chatted her up. Took another stroll and eventually found her walking by the oceanic gas station by there. Parked nearby there in this industrial spot between trucks and debris. Only one dude there and he knew what we were doing but he didn't give a shit.

She looked familiar said her name was Bianca and I recalled seeing her ads over the yrs. Bianca Foxx. Usually around DC but she's also in Baltimore. Just wanted some head for $0. 4. Made sure it was good for that much. I noticed she grabbed a condom and usually I don't care for condom head and like watching these white girls swallow huge black loads of cum but after driving for awhile and getting my blood test results that I was clean I figured I wouldn't take the risk.

She gagged a lot on my cock and made it feel like there was no condom. Face fucked her as well as grabbed those big ass titties and fat ass she has. Came in the bag and dropped her off around the corner. Got her number too if anyone is interested. Here's her latest ad:

https://baltimore.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/i-bianca-foxxx-southern-cutie/365934875555

P.S. She said if anyone is tryin to meet up with that white girl Brianna blue, she's got aids apparently.Oh snap I rode past her thought she LEO left it alone.

ShadowFox76
04-13-22, 18:32

(which I did) and then apologized for being out of it. I know they are all on drugs but this was not the Valerie that I remembered. The life catches up to them.Interesting. She was hitting me up on messenger to meet but because that girl needs wifi and doesn't have a working phone whenever I've been in Baltimore recently she never responded when I asked if she was free. Then she blew up my phone asking for money thru cash app when weve never met and she promised she'd let me do whatever I want when we did.

I never paid her and haven't heard from her since. Shocked I haven't seen around the area when I've strolled. Also shocked you got her to shut up long enough to put that mouth to work.

ShadowFox76
04-13-22, 18:37
Oh snap I rode past her thought she LEO left it alone.If she was I couldn't tell from her walking around that industrial park right up the block from Rofo & Dunkin on Washington Blvd. Girl was hanging out by there and across from there "on her phone". She was chatty but she was nice actually. Very friendly. Will probably repeat because I definitely need to hit that pussy from the back. I got a handful of her ass while I made her Bob up and down while she made noise playin the skin flute w / condom haha.

PanchSez
04-13-22, 19:58
Linked up with Sabrina Friday night. She wanted to go back to room but I wasn't in the mood the entertain anyone so I rolled into a spot off the ave.

Lit her up on my blunt and chilled for a bit to let her mellow out some then she went to work on my pole. She took her time went slow and made sure I didn't bust too early.

After about 10 minutes I tell her to serve that pussy up. She takes off her pants but proceeds back deep throat my pole. I ask if she's sore downstairs, she shakes her head and says she loves playing with my head.

Let her enjoy herself for a few more minutes, throw her over the seat, strap up, and slide on in. She lets me take my time stroke miss for a bit, throw her into k9, then back into miss. Things get super slippery and I think the condom broke but she's shaking and I know she enjoying that climax. Finish in her mouth, she swallows all the gravy. I thought long and hard about letting her come back, but I just wasn't in the mood for an all nighter.

BBBJ, DT, CFS, K9, Miss, Swallow. Damage. Jack + link + "tip".This is the one I knew as Brittany.

AbsoluteSavage
04-13-22, 20:23
I saw her -- I mean them -- too. That was a set up sure as he'll. Those boyz sure know what bait to hang out. I'd be careful now picking that one up even if she's on her own.The worst part is she's *exactly* my type, it's so rare to see a thick somewhat healthy looking girl on the streets. And I know damn well in three or four months when she loses weight from the Stemfast diet that body type will look way worse to than someone who was thin before drugs.

I'm going to swing through again in a couple days. If she's still hanging with the boys I'm not touching her but if she's solo I'll pick her up with a few extra precautions in place. I know it sounds crazy even considering going through this much extra effort but the quality out here now is terrible. I'm not picky but even I have limits when these girls look and smell like the crawled out of a mass grave in the summer.

I used to just use Backpage / CL / Escort Babylon but the quality there has plummeted too especially with price going up. I love thick women of any color so I thought things were looking up for me on EB. But every add is a litany of things they won't do followed by a demand of 200-400 dollars and an insult if you don't want to pay it. Most of my favorites left the game, Mystique is the only one that's still around and an absolute pleasure each time I see her. Dream too, she's just harder to get up with.

AbsoluteSavage
04-13-22, 20:28
Conkling Post.

I tried to describe this exact behavior and someone idiotically thought that I was scared to go on the strip LOL. No, this is a coordinated strategy for those guys to either get you that day, or on another one; they are parasites to this game, and are only looking to benefit of the prostitutes, which includes using them as bait. Make no mistakes, I don't have any sympathy for the women, but I ask myself how do I fit into this twisted agenda. I am who the parasite will attempt to target, this is why I keep people like that far away. I take it a step further and will even pass on women who are sitting to close to the dealers.

LOL self reflection is the enemy of a good time in this hobby but it's necessary if you want to stick around and be safe. I'm no billy bad ass but I've gotten myself out of some tough situations before, I know I can handle myself. But is the risk of having to do that worth the possibility (never a guarantee) of a good nut? IMHO, no. Sure the odds are low, I'd probably come out fine since I carry but goddamn that is not something I would want to explain in court. "Why yes your honor, I shot at a man trying to car jack me when I stopped and opened my door to let a hooker in so I could get some sloppy toppy. Yes, my legal counsel is present. ".

The drugs are getting worse, the girls are getting worse (looks and performance) and I'm getting older. It's simple math and adds up to the reality I should probably exit the game entirely sooner than later.

Moraxus
04-13-22, 21:41

I figured no worries, I'll just loop around and she'll start walking. 20 fucking minutes of this shit. She would move a block up, they'd follow her. And when I say standing right next to her, I mean right next to her, hanging two to three feet back. Another monger caught site of her and was doing the same thing. He had bigger balls than I did, gave her a wave, got one back and he pulled up and parked half a block from her. She starts walking to his car, the boys come with her, he pulls off. I'm still thinking with my dick so I loop around and do pretty much the same thing. I park, here comes three's company. Nope, not today.Yeah, you'd have to be really asking for trouble to make that pickup. I refuse to make a pickup if I see a handler hovering nearby, they're annoying and need to find something less useless to do with their lives.

SteveStone123
04-13-22, 22:16
Near the circle.

Propilot
04-13-22, 22:28
"Unless you are from the area or born in this city, its just not a wise thing to do. ".

It is not a wise thing to do period. Those boys will shoot each other for a shortened pack. They don't know you or care about you. These guys talking that bold shit that they will walk right up to the DBoys and ask. Yeah, you may get a name, then you may not it's a 50/50 chance. What if that girl ripped him off and he wants payback. That's your ass. It's not a wise thing to do no matter how anyone tries to explain it.

Propilot-Always check your six.

Propilot-Always check your six.

Moraxus
04-13-22, 22:38
In other news, I saw Moni tonight by the corner store on ashton and payson. She was complaining that no one wants to pick her up anymore because she's fat now. I gave her a few dollars just because.

SteveStone123
04-13-22, 22:41
In other news, I saw Moni tonight by the corner store on ashton and payson. She was complaining that no one wants to pick her up anymore because she's fat now. I gave her a few dollars just because.Yeah true, she gained lot of weight within short time span of a year or less.

Norman2759
04-13-22, 22:55
Is this your Brittany in Post #35830 ? She went by 2 or 3 different names.

I saw her walking a week and a half a go on a mission.Did you maybe mis-type the post # you're asking about? #35830 refers to a dirty-blonde Casey, doesn't include a pic? Apologies if the mistake is on my end, but I looked it up twice -.

Norm.

Norman2759
04-13-22, 23:09
This is the one I knew as Brittany.Yes similar face but I think not the same girl. Brittany has a back tramp stamp I don't see in that pic. And she had it when I first met her, before 2018 - Norm.

Sportsfan1234
04-14-22, 01:24
Picked up Goldie tonight. This was my first time with her but she has been reported on here by others. Like they said you cannot miss her with the long blonde hair. Parked for BBBJ. Very friendly, likes to please, very reasonable tuition. I will repeat.

Sportsfan1234
04-14-22, 01:30
Yes I agree it is coordinated effort and I appreciate when you report stuff like this because if anything it reminds me to stay alert. I personally feel that there has been more of this after the lack of enforcement kicked in.

Conkling Post.

Kiera.

Although I don't pick her up, I saw her a while back near some housing projects on Pennsylvania Ave; it looks like the drugs are killing her. She look dark and thin.

NietzscheKeen
04-14-22, 05:27
Near the circle.Not one hundred percent certain, but that looks like Crystal. She's good peeps. Only head on menu and always covered.

JimmyJams
04-14-22, 09:42
Near the circle.Whiny, greedy, needy, bad hygiene, bad skills.

Rachel. YMMV.

JimmyJams
04-14-22, 09:50
In other news, I saw Moni tonight by the corner store on ashton and payson. She was complaining that no one wants to pick her up anymore because she's fat now. I gave her a few dollars just because.It's not the weight alone. Her act is tied and not cute. Once a nice lookin woman with above average skills, she just went steadily downhill.

Her huge legs and bloated face are not just from weight gIain. Its horrible health from horrible injecting. Poor hygiene, filthy hands. Unkept and dishelvet clothing and on and on.

Sad because she was a good looking woman couple years ago and could be sweet. Really sad.

JanusCanal84
04-14-22, 10:19
Amber. Tiny 4"9 spinner was usually hangs out by the triangle. Anyone seen her lately?

XavierJones
04-14-22, 10:42
Saw a nice looking WSW yesterday off of 4th street. Burgundy hoody with blue jeans. Turned around to make the scoop but someone got to her before I could. Haven't seen her out there before. Any one have any intel on this one?

ElliotSpitzer
04-14-22, 12:40
I recently saw bri at the circle. Decided to make the scoop. She is older WSW about 5 ft tall brunette. She hops in and we pull around corner on end of Fulton. She tells me she haven't had her protien for today. I tell her well you are in the right place give me 10 minutes and i will whipped up a batch. Then she gives me decent bbj until she swallows the whole load of protein nutmilk. She thanked me for my service got out and walked away. Damage 20. Good nut.

BlueEyesFun
04-14-22, 12:50
Amber. Tiny 4"9 spinner was usually hangs out by the triangle. Anyone seen her lately?Yes, saw her yesterday first by the circle eating a slice of pizza outside the store, then a little later further up Wilkens between Monroe and Payson possibly picking up some meds from that crew in that block. Appears to have lost some weight since the last time I saw her a few months ago. Thought about scooping her but had second thoughts and decided to pass. She can be more of a headache than what's she's worth when she's high in my opinion. Anyway, be safe out there on the prowl. Peace!

BEF.

MrWaggiles1
04-14-22, 14:34
Picked up a 5'2 redhead WSW a couple days back off Harford rd near the Carroll. Think her name is Chrissy or Chrystal or something like that. She was decent looking so took her to a quiet spot and got a BBJ. BBJ was a 6/10. She gave effort and moaned as she handled business. I'm long winded so it took a min for me to pop but she didn't complain and let me face fuck. Gave her standard tuition with a tip. Dropped her off where I found her. She do have digits and it does work so I may link with her if I'm in a pinch.

Oakwood99
04-14-22, 17:25

(which I did) and then apologized for being out of it. I know they are all on drugs but this was not the Valerie that I remembered. The life catches up to them.I picked her up by Busy Bees last night also. Gave me the same story of being left stranded by a date. I was going to to tap her but she acted like she needed to get well and I wasn't about to take her to get it. I gave her a couple of dollars and rolled out. I didn't the vibe with her. YMMV.

Oak.

Sportsfan1234
04-14-22, 20:27
You definitely cannot beat $20 with swallow and to thank you for it.

I recently saw bri at the circle. Decided to make the scoop. She is older WSW about 5 ft tall brunette. She hops in and we pull around corner on end of Fulton. She tells me she haven't had her protien for today. I tell her well you are in the right place give me 10 minutes and i will whipped up a batch. Then she gives me decent bbj until she swallows the whole load of protein nutmilk. She thanked me for my service got out and walked away. Damage 20. Good nut..

Sportsfan1234
04-14-22, 20:37
Thanks for confirming her presence in the area, especially after Phyuck Yiu requested a second opinion on here. It is ok Phyuck, I was surprised myself when I saw her. I only picked her up because I was surprised it was her and the little head was in charge because it had been a while. The warning signs were definitely there to stay away but the little head prevailed.

I picked her up by Busy Bees last night also. Gave me the same story of being left stranded by a date. I was going to to tap her but she acted like she needed to get well and I wasn't about to take her to get it. I gave her a couple of dollars and rolled out. I didn't the vibe with her. YMMV.

Oak..

MrKwell
04-14-22, 20:56
Yeah, you'd have to be really asking for trouble to make that pickup. I refuse to make a pickup if I see a handler hovering nearby, they're annoying and need to find something less useless to do with their lives.Yeah no kidding. Hate when I see that. Especially when it's something worth picking up.

MrKwell
04-14-22, 21:00
Oh snap I rode past her thought she LEO left it alone.Nah Bianca is the real deal. I hit her up every week. If you take care of her, she'll take care of you.

GregIsLong
04-15-22, 06:09
I was starting my night shift heading to West Pataspco when to the otherside of the 7 Eleven. I saw this car talking to what I'm pretty sure this was a SW. If anyone knows this area, you'd stay on the red light for as long as 5 minutes; there were talking for more than that. Kudos to the guy who did this in a busy intersection LOL.

This was around 11 pm. Don't these walkers go next to the salvation army to make a sale?

Ranchhand
04-15-22, 07:03
Yeah no kidding. Hate when I see that. Especially when it's something worth picking up.I always pass when the handler is there, you'd think the girls would figure it out.

Aamco
04-15-22, 07:30
Here are two recent pics of Kiara.

Aamco
04-15-22, 07:39
Here are a couple of recent pics of Autumn.

MegaBeest
04-15-22, 07:59
Used to hang around Payson. Sweet chick but haven't heard from her in a while.

BoloBellgrande
04-15-22, 10:11
It's not the weight alone. Her act is tied and not cute. Once a nice lookin woman with above average skills, she just went steadily downhill.

Her huge legs and bloated face are not just from weight gIain. Its horrible health from horrible injecting. Poor hygiene, filthy hands. Unkept and dishelvet clothing and on and on.

Sad because she was a good looking woman couple years ago and could be sweet. Really sad.Saw her yesterday standing on the stoop in front of the store on Payson and Ashton, her hands were dirty and swollen along with her face. It's shame, she seems like such a sweet girl.

Saw Kayla who use to have the hips and ass. She's lost all that and from what I was told, just got out of the hospital suffering from a lung infection. She was tripping out of her mind yesterday c, walking in and out of that shed across from the corner store.

Saw another girl at the rent a room who had a bad case of cellulitis, her face and hands were swollen and she'd had all of her toes cut off. Her feet were still swollen when I saw her yesterday so, it may even worse for her.

I'm going to try and stick to girls that are not on drugs anymore, or at least the ones that are in some kind of rehab.

BlkDodge
04-15-22, 10:14
Was making a trip to Tims late last night and saw a girl walking from it. Saw it was Corrine and said nahh. Her face looked swollen as hell, but I didn't ask about it. Kept it moving, I get there and find out that Tims has a new owner as of today. Was told the new owner was going to implement better rates for your time and a few other changes. I noticed the cable tv is on.

Aamco
04-15-22, 10:19
At 9 am I found her on Fairhaven in Curtis Bay. She said she moved here four months ago from the Elkton MD area. She is 34 yrs old, 5 ft 2 in and 120 lbs. Alert and pleasant. She tries to please. Signs of use. Some baby damage. Solid BBBJ. Will repeat. No digits.

SteveStone123
04-15-22, 10:27
Used to hang around Payson. Sweet chick but haven't heard from her in a while.She is still there are we discussed about her in this forum two days back and you can find her at the same location.

Ranchhand
04-15-22, 10:27
Here are two recent pics of Kiara.She's just too frail for me I would often see her on Ashton and pass.

Klove48
04-15-22, 10:34
I eventually found Olivia. She is a 27 year old WF, short hair and glasses. Off we went to my quiet spot. She was very personable and before this life, I'm sure she was a eccentric and fun young woman. She started with a BBBJ with deep throat. She is a talented orator. I put her on her back to enter her pussy and damn it, the odor. I said no thanks and back to BJ to finish. Overall, a very pleasant person. She just needs a good long shower and I'll be ready to deliver a huge load of baby batter. Be safe.Out cruising thru the "circle" last night and saw this interesting looking chic standing on Mount st. Below the circle. She was tall, short hair, glasses and reminded my of a typical "nerd". To me she appeared out of place. I ride back and asked her name, and she calmly replied "Olivia". LE was lurking, doing his rounds so I had to make a few passes before I stopped to investigate Ms Olivia. And I'm glad I did! Great experience! She was "cool as a fan" and very personable; "a breath of fresh air". It was my first time even seeing her "out", so I did my "interview" and we proceeded to my spot. One of the best BBBJ I've experienced in awhile. She's a GFE type. She took her time and gave me at least 20 minutes of "oral presentation" before I had to request her to "assume the position". Box was tight and I didn't detect and off-putting aromas, as was stated by LuvTitz. A definite repeat if possible. She's very intelligent, down to earth, and a sheep in wolf's clothing. Don't let them glasses fool you. Outstanding experience. Peace.

JanusCanal84
04-15-22, 10:55
Yes, saw her yesterday first by the circle eating a slice of pizza outside the store, then a little later further up Wilkens between Monroe and Payson possibly picking up some meds from that crew in that block. Appears to have lost some weight since the last time I saw her a few months ago. Thought about scooping her but had second thoughts and decided to pass. She can be more of a headache than what's she's worth when she's high in my opinion. Anyway, be safe out there on the prowl. Peace!

BEF.Is this her new look? Went out today and kept losing her from dope alley to dope alley.

Aamco
04-15-22, 12:14
She is 32 yrs old. Picked her up at 5th and Washburn in Brooklyn. Very poor service the entire time. Will not repeat. YMMV.

BlueEyesFun
04-15-22, 12:23
At 9 am I found her on Fairhaven in Curtis Bay. She said she moved here four months ago from the Elkton MD area. She is 34 yrs old, 5 ft 2 in and 120 lbs. Alert and pleasant. She tries to please. Signs of use. Some baby damage. Solid BBBJ. Will repeat. No digits.Here's a couple shots of her I took after scooping her on Fairhaven in Curtis Bay also. She pretty much told me the same as in your post and she does try to please. Anyway, be safe out there on the prowl. Peace!

BEF.

BlueEyesFun
04-15-22, 12:35
Is this her new look? Went out today and kept losing her from dope alley to dope alley.Yeah, those are the same clothes she had on when I saw her the other day by the circle. Here's a couple shots of her after getting out of rehab then hitting the strip to get high again. Drug addiction is a vicious cycle and hard to make your way out of it! Anyway, be safe out there on the prowl. Peace!

BEF.

SteveStone123
04-15-22, 12:50
Was making a trip to Tims late last night and saw a girl walking from it. Saw it was Corrine and said nahh. Her face looked swollen as hell, but I didn't ask about it. Kept it moving, I get there and find out that Tims has a new owner as of today. Was told the new owner was going to implement better rates for your time and a few other changes. I noticed the cable tv is on.I was there two days back and I noticed they were renovating and adding one room or so. But not sure about owner change because I was greeted by the same receptionists. They recently updated the rates couple of months back. Are you saying they are going back to old rates?

Aamco
04-15-22, 12:56
From Morrell Park has now returned back to rehab after being out a little while.

BlkDodge
04-15-22, 15:17
I was there two days back and I noticed they were renovating and adding one room or so. But not sure about owner change because I was greeted by the same receptionists. They recently updated the rates couple of months back. Are you saying they are going back to old rates?You said you were there 2 days back, but the new owners started today. When I checked out there was a guy who looked to be from India in the window. I'll get a list of the new rates and post here when I go back.

NiteTimer
04-15-22, 15:24
Yeah, those are the same clothes she had on when I saw her the other day by the circle. Here's a couple shots of her after getting out of rehab then hitting the strip to get high again. Drug addiction is a vicious cycle and hard to make your way out of it! Anyway, be safe out there on the prowl. Peace!

BEF.Her head game is ridiculous. Sorry to see those legs all torn up. Last I spoke to her, she said she has a boyfriend that walks with her. He still shadowing her?

JanusCanal84
04-15-22, 16:03
Yeah, those are the same clothes she had on when I saw her the other day by the circle. Here's a couple shots of her after getting out of rehab then hitting the strip to get high again. Drug addiction is a vicious cycle and hard to make your way out of it! Anyway, be safe out there on the prowl. Peace!

BEF.Sorry bruv not the same girl unless it's a different Amber (Tiny). The one in my pic although blurry was a brunette with purple streak hair. I couldn't get a better pic since I would lose them after each block in an alley. She was all dolled up and had a nice plump booty considering the area. She didn't leave her BF / managers side so I couldn't really get a good shot of her.

I was able to find Tiny though she was wearing all black and carrying a green bag by the corner boys on Payson and Wilkens. She is really skinny and battle scars. Looks like she got hit in the leg was walking with a limp. Damage was $0. 3 for bbbj/CIP.

Saber1967
04-15-22, 16:18
She is 32 yrs old. Picked her up at 5th and Washburn in Brooklyn. Very poor service the entire time. Will not repeat. YMMV.Yes she's a straight up asshole. Too bad too because her ass is pretty bangin. But the rest of her is a shitshow.

I drive right on by when i see her out

Oakwood99
04-15-22, 18:17
From Morrell Park has now returned back to rehab after being out a little while.It's a tough fight. I hope she makes it through this time.

Oak.

ShadowFox76
04-15-22, 18:43
From Morrell Park has now returned back to rehab after being out a little while.Good to hear. I was lookin for her on Monday and last Friday. Maybe I'll finally catch her.

Waahoo
04-15-22, 19:13
Here's a couple shots of her I took after scooping her on Fairhaven in Curtis Bay also. She pretty much told me the same as in your post and she does try to please. Anyway, be safe out there on the prowl. Peace!

BEF.Surprised that I have never seen her or heard of her. Elkton is an area I frequent and monitor. Wish I had. May have to venture downtown to find her.

Phyuck Yiu
04-15-22, 23:20
So has anyone had Tink lately? I was wondering how she is these days. I know she was hit or miss in the past. Especially when she was in MP. I've seen her around Wilkens lately and been very tempted to pick her up.

Phyuck!

Mr Jones2
04-16-22, 00:23
Here are a couple of recent pics of Autumn.Nice pics. Where and when is a good time to find Autumn.

SteveStone123
04-16-22, 00:29
Nice pics. Where and when is a good time to find Autumn.I noticed her standing near the Pulaski and Ramsay intersection two days back.

LuvTitz
04-16-22, 09:17
I was cruising around for a bit yesterday during the late morning and early afternoon. There wasn't much activity at first, but things did pick up. I eventually settled on an old favorite, petite Raven. Found her by the Bee. She has her healthy weight back and provided some great oral attention and the pussy was just as good as always. Her hair is also a subtle, yet stunning lavender. Overall, glad this beauty is back on the scene. Be safe.

Truckie2
04-16-22, 09:51
I was out and about yesterday after a long hiatus after some surgery. Checked the loops, saw a WSW at the circle then looked across the street and Uncle was walking the beat. Figured that was an omen to leave the area and went down Ramsey and Ashton and saw nothing. Wash. Blvd. Saw nothing out whatsoever. Went to CB and nothing moving, so I hit Brooklyn. Saw a BSW at 4th and Washburn, we talked a bit and then she got in and we headed to "her place" motel in Brooklyn. We agreed on. 80 for everything. Got in room which was a mess gave donation. She dropped pants and pulled up shirt, nice ass but kept bra on. It went downhill from there. Said I couldn't touch her unless I had papers to prove I was safe. She put the cover on and started lip service. I tried to grab a tit and she pushed my hand away saying that her money is in the bra. Reached for the crack and got pushed away again, saying "I aint seen no papers". Finally blew in the cover she took it off looked at it and said "you got something". Then asked if I needed some penicillin pills. I said no, I'm good, got dressed and left. She is about 5'5, thick with glasses. Thought it was going to be a good experience, but the rules and her demeanor ruined it. I will pass her by every time I see her.

JanusCanal84
04-16-22, 11:17
I was out and about yesterday after a long hiatus after some surgery. Checked the loops, saw a WSW at the circle then looked across the street and Uncle was walking the beat. Figured that was an omen to leave the area and went down Ramsey and Ashton and saw nothing. Wash. Blvd. Saw nothing out whatsoever. Went to CB and nothing moving, so I hit Brooklyn. Saw a BSW at 4th and Washburn, we talked a bit and then she got in and we headed to "her place" motel in Brooklyn. We agreed on. 80 for everything. Got in room which was a mess gave donation. She dropped pants and pulled up shirt, nice ass but kept bra on. It went downhill from there. Said I couldn't touch her unless I had papers to prove I was safe. She put the cover on and started lip service. I tried to grab a tit and she pushed my hand away saying that her money is in the bra. Reached for the crack and got pushed away again, saying "I aint seen no papers". Finally blew in the cover she took it off looked at it and said "you got something". Then asked if I needed some penicillin pills. I said no, I'm good, got dressed and left. She is about 5'5, thick with glasses. Thought it was going to be a good experience, but the rules and her demeanor ruined it. I will pass her by every time I see her.If a SW is offering penicillin pills that's probably a sign to get checked out.

BigTruckBob
04-16-22, 11:40
I saw Tink looking somewhat decent on Monroe, and since I had some free time to burn, I decided to pick her up for a quick BJ. I took her to the park, we got in the back seat and she went to work. It was okay until she passed out, and I couldn't get her to wake up. I ended up looking at some porn and blasted off over her face. Suddenly this old grayish Honda Fit pulled up. An older Arab looking guy got out and started walking towards us. I quickly climbed to the front of my truck in only my boxers. He kept a distance but said that Tink took his money, and he wanted me to give her to him. I told the guy she wasn't mines to give, and I had nothing to do with their dispute. I told him they can settle their issues when I drop her off. I tried to wake her up but she was still seemingly out of it. I started to leave the park, and when I turned onto Washington I heard the back door open and Tink took off without even getting her money. The Arab guy did a you-turn going after her, and I got the hell out of there. It makes me wonder if her sleep routine is fake to get out of the BJ, either way I think I'm getting too old for this shit LOL.

Ranchhand
04-16-22, 11:57
If a SW is offering penicillin pills that's probably a sign to get checked out.How can a SW tell by looking at the load, she's probably trying to make extra money. I wouldn't trust her meds either.

ShadowFox76
04-16-22, 13:11
I got to town early this morning and spent a couple hrs crusing a couple loops. Around 7 I found this spinner by the school near Payson. Said her name was amber and she had really nice brown eyes. Idk if its the amber yall have been talkin about but she seemed up for gettin to work. Found a nice spot and she started suckin pretty good. Had to face fuck her a bit to get going. Had a lot of gagging and sloppy noises goin on. I kept asking if she was ok and she said yea. I came close to cumming but the she stopped and got annoyed at the face fucking.

I gave her $10 to get the fuck out my car so I wouldn't hear her complain. I was pissed she didn't finish. I wouldn't recommend her. I spent another couple hrs crusing the area between there and Desoto. Didn't really find anyone but zombies sitting around and LEO kept popping up. Anyone that might be worth picking up kept circling the dope Boys so I finally left.

ElliotSpitzer
04-16-22, 15:39
I was out on a stroll looking for dundalk valerie with no luck but came across Donna on Ramsey. I make the scoop and we head back to my spot. Not bad looking with a decent frame and no smell. WSW about 5'2 130. We negotiate half / half she wanted 30 for bbj and 60 for both but I quickly shot that down. Told her I only got 40 for both. She accepted and dropped her head in my lap and gave a pretty good bbj until I was ready. I climbed aboard and went to town on her until I pulled out and told her open her mouth and she caught it all. Then she wasted it by spitting it out. Heads up she is batshit crazy talks to herself. Good nut.

ShadowFox76
04-16-22, 15:47
I was out on a stroll looking for dundalk valerie with no luck but came across Donna on Ramsey. I make the scoop and we head back to my spot. Not bad looking with a decent frame and no smell. WSW about 5'2 130. We negotiate half / half she wanted 30 for bbj and 60 for both but I quickly shot that down. Told her I only got 40 for both. She accepted and dropped her head in my lap and gave a pretty good bbj until I was ready. I climbed aboard and went to town on her until I pulled out and told her open her mouth and she caught it all. Then she wasted it by spitting it out. Heads up she is batshit crazy talks to herself. Good nut.I was lookin for Valerie too. I swear every time I've gone to the loop recently its been zombies or nothing.

Oakwood99
04-16-22, 17:28
I got to town early this morning and spent a couple hrs crusing a couple loops. Around 7 I found this spinner by the school near Payson. Said her name was amber and she had really nice brown eyes. Idk if its the amber yall have been talkin about but she seemed up for gettin to work. Found a nice spot and she started suckin pretty good. Had to face fuck her a bit to get going. Had a lot of gagging and sloppy noises goin on. I kept asking if she was ok and she said yea. I came close to cumming but the she stopped and got annoyed at the face fucking.

I gave her $10 to get the fuck out my car so I wouldn't hear her complain. I was pissed she didn't finish. I wouldn't recommend her. I spent another couple hrs crusing the area between there and Desoto. Didn't really find anyone but zombies sitting around and LEO kept popping up. Anyone that might be worth picking up kept circling the dope Boys so I finally left.I took this pic in 2020 when she was the bomb in the sack. She use to be in my rotation back then but her attitude and wanting to cop all the time contributed to me putting her on waivers. I hope she can get her shit together because she can be funny as shit when not in this space. Wish her well.

Oak.

Barraquda22
04-16-22, 17:33
If a SW is offering penicillin pills that's probably a sign to get checked out.More likely a lunatic that has something still from not taking a full course, or standard h03 and stole them out of someones car. Either way, she just looking to sell shit to make more money. Also sorry you got jacked for 80 for that lameass experience.

BQ22.

JanusCanal84
04-16-22, 20:51

I gave her $10 to get the fuck out my car so I wouldn't hear her complain. I was pissed she didn't finish. I wouldn't recommend her. I spent another couple hrs crusing the area between there and Desoto. Didn't really find anyone but zombies sitting around and LEO kept popping up. Anyone that might be worth picking up kept circling the dope Boys so I finally left.That Amber stays in a house behind the post office. She would says she's one her period to avoid fucking. Her head game is really good when sober though.

Moraxus
04-16-22, 21:27

I gave her $10 to get the fuck out my car so I wouldn't hear her complain. I was pissed she didn't finish. I wouldn't recommend her. I spent another couple hrs crusing the area between there and Desoto. Didn't really find anyone but zombies sitting around and LEO kept popping up. Anyone that might be worth picking up kept circling the dope Boys so I finally left.She's so street worn now, she used to look damn good. Unfortunately she doesn't look good enough anymore for me to put up with her overly energetic personality.

LibidoLuvr
04-17-22, 07:53
I saw Tink looking somewhat decent on Monroe, and since I had some free time to burn, I decided to pick her up for a quick BJ. I took her to the park, we got in the back seat and she went to work. It was okay until she passed out, and I couldn't get her to wake up. I ended up looking at some porn and blasted off over her face. Suddenly this old grayish Honda Fit pulled up. An older Arab looking guy got out and started walking towards us. I quickly climbed to the front of my truck in only my boxers. He kept a distance but said that Tink took his money, and he wanted me to give her to him. I told the guy she wasn't mines to give, and I had nothing to do with their dispute. I told him they can settle their issues when I drop her off. I tried to wake her up but she was still seemingly out of it. I started to leave the park, and when I turned onto Washington I heard the back door open and Tink took off without even getting her money. The Arab guy did a you-turn going after her, and I got the hell out of there. It makes me wonder if her sleep routine is fake to get out of the BJ, either way I think I'm getting too old for this shit LOL.That's a likely story with some of these SW. They pretend to be sleep or nodding off. Just to get out of putting in the work to earn the money. Just like any other job. You are tired at work, but as soon as you get off. You have renewed energy. LOL.

BlueEyesFun
04-17-22, 12:13
Sorry bruv not the same girl unless it's a different Amber (Tiny). The one in my pic although blurry was a brunette with purple streak hair. I couldn't get a better pic since I would lose them after each block in an alley. She was all dolled up and had a nice plump booty considering the area. She didn't leave her BF / managers side so I couldn't really get a good shot of her.

I was able to find Tiny though she was wearing all black and carrying a green bag by the corner boys on Payson and Wilkens. She is really skinny and battle scars. Looks like she got hit in the leg was walking with a limp. Damage was $0. 3 for bbbj/CIP.You were right my man, got them mixed up since both were wearing similar all black clothes. Anyway, I caught up with the girl and guy in your photo with the purple streak hair. Turns out it's an old favorite of mine Raven who I thought got clean and out of the game. Turns out she's back with her boyfriend and hitting the streets hard! It's a hard life to break away from, them streets never stop calling you back to the life! As always, be safe out there on the prowl. Peace! Here's a shot of Raven I took in 2021 around the time she supposedly left for rehab.

BEF.

LawnGuy
04-17-22, 12:20
You were right my man, got them mixed up since both were wearing similar all black clothes. Anyway, I caught up with the girl and guy in your photo with the purple streak hair. Turns out it's an old favorite of mine Raven who I thought got clean and out of the game. Turns out she's back with her boyfriend and hitting the streets hard! It's a hard life to break away from, them streets never stop calling you back to the life! As always, be safe out there on the prowl. Peace! Here's a shot of Raven I took in 2021 around the time she supposedly left for rehab.

BEF.Damn. I like her look. Just my type. Does she look the same now?

Chico
04-17-22, 12:33
Looks who's back! It's Nikki, from Wilkens Ave, with the Bowtie tattoo. Never got the chance to meet her but maybe this time will be different.

https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/maryland/baltimore/79867514

Have a safe and Happy Easter! (Emphasis on SAFE! Just because it's Easter, doesn't mean these mean streets are any nicer.).

Chico.

FaceDownPro
04-17-22, 14:22
Yea home girl almost looks like her prime. That vacation did her some good. See how long she stays up, but she definitely going to have that GPS and want that dough. Glad I caught her early in her prime. That shit was an experience when she was green before the game turned her cold.

Looks who's back! It's Nikki, from Wilkens Ave, with the Bowtie tattoo. Never got the chance to meet her but maybe this time will be different.

https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/maryland/baltimore/79867514

Have a safe and Happy Easter! (Emphasis on SAFE! Just because it's Easter, doesn't mean these mean streets are any nicer.).

Chico.

Jthinas
04-17-22, 18:35
Yea home girl almost looks like her prime. That vacation did her some good. See how long she stays up, but she definitely going to have that GPS and want that dough. Glad I caught her early in her prime. That shit was an experience when she was green before the game turned her cold.You ever get a threesome with her and Shelby? Didn't get much better than that.

DSubmariner
04-17-22, 21:46

Chico.I saw her out and about like January February around the triangle and she was as skinny as a rail. Very sickly looking and no one was really picking her up. There's no way she bounced back like those pics that quickly. I could be wrong but she looked horrible when I saw her.

PellyMason
04-17-22, 23:03
Saw a nice brunette behind Citgo. Her name is China. Great BBBJ. Great ass, too. Also picked up Toni at 7-11. Thin redhead. Great skills.

Don't forget tax deadline. I found a hooker who offered to handle my extension.

BusterHymen55
04-18-22, 00:27
I saw her out and about like January February around the triangle and she was as skinny as a rail. Very sickly looking and no one was really picking her up. There's no way she bounced back like those pics that quickly. I could be wrong but she looked horrible when I saw her.Everything you said about Nikki is true and the only thing I will add is also the fact that most of her teeth are rotted and / or missing! So, what happened? Did she get a whole set of brand new dental implants?! Highly unlikely.

JimmyJams
04-18-22, 06:18
I took this pic in 2020 when she was the bomb in the sack. She use to be in my rotation back then but her attitude and wanting to cop all the time contributed to me putting her on waivers. I hope she can get her shit together because she can be funny as shit when not in this space. Wish her well.

Oak.Pretty girl really. Pretty eyes and pretty teeth. Make up artist!

Mic skills above average. BAT SHIT Crazy, crack obsessed.

Period story is cover for not being able to have sex due to severe herpes out breaks!

SEVERE! So severe the pain from it is unbearable. At least she somewhat attempts not to just spread it.

Also cold racist. Throws and word around maliciously. So wild as she sucks BBC all day.

Phyuck Yiu
04-18-22, 06:25
So, any Valerie sightings on the Westside this past weekend? I went out looking and found nothing.

Phyuck!

JimmyJams
04-18-22, 06:35
Everything you said about Nikki is true and the only thing I will add is also the fact that most of her teeth are rotted and / or missing! So, what happened? Did she get a whole set of brand new dental implants?! Highly unlikely.That little weight will be gone in less than a month! She will game and scam dates. She is also capable of porn star experience. YMMV rolling the dice. HORRIBLE injector. Full set of false teeth that dramatically improve her appearance. Actually pretty and you wouldn't know they are false.

The psychosis she goes through from injecting coke non stop and sleep deprivation is very dangerous. Will say and do anything. Has worked with LE and has no problem throwing one under bus.

Other side is, she is and can be when not chasing and destroying 100 mph.

A pretty decent young woman. Smart and thoughtful but only when mind is somewhat clear and that is rare once she's back off to the races as she cleary is now. Her chances of making it to 30 are low. She's just that sick. Disease of addiction is like other diseases. Some are a lot sicker than others.

FaceDownPro
04-18-22, 06:50
Nah, I missed out on that experience but honestly I'm too nois to do a 3 some with SW. Can't get loose like I'd want to in one bcuz of the possible health risk. But the two sessions I had with her back then was crazy. One of the best sexual experiences of my life. Shorty was a real pornstar, like seriously. And the last session I had so long ago, she just was having a good time so it made it even better. Somewhere a long the line she fell off and started getting weird. I was out at the first sign, don't have time for the drama. So when these ladies fall off and got that beast of addiction on them, they no longer have morals, and that makes it no longer safe. Stay safe fellas.

You ever get a threesome with her and Shelby? Didn't get much better than that.

ShadowFox76
04-18-22, 08:17
Pretty girl really. Pretty eyes and pretty teeth. Make up artist!

Period story is cover for not being able to have sex due to severe herpes out breaks!

SEVERE! So severe the pain from it is unbearable. At least she somewhat attempts not to just spread it.

Also cold racist. Throws and word around maliciously. So wild as she sucks BBC all day.It wasn't too hard having her say she loves sucking nigga dick between her gagging. But damn. Glad I didn't hit let alone have her finish. Not tryin to catch that. I'm definitely taking a break from mongering. Not getting what I want out of it.

Apache 12
04-18-22, 10:31
I was out over the weekend just window shopping, never saw her on the westside, my bet would be she be back in DD area. There's really hadn't been much out at all just those zombies all I've been seeing. I sure miss the 80's & 90's those days are gone forever. 😢.

So, any Valerie sightings on the Westside this past weekend? I went out looking and found nothing.

Phyuck!

BigPappay
04-18-22, 10:34
That little weight will be gone in less than a month! She will game and scam dates. She is also capable of porn star experience. YMMV rolling the dice. HORRIBLE injector. Full set of false teeth that dramatically improve her appearance. Actually pretty and you wouldn't know they are false.

The psychosis she goes through from injecting coke non stop and sleep deprivation is very dangerous. Will say and do anything. Has worked with LE and has no problem throwing one under bus.

Other side is, she is and can be when not chasing and destroying 100 mph.

A pretty decent young woman. Smart and thoughtful but only when mind is somewhat clear and that is rare once she's back off to the races as she cleary is now. Her chances of making it to 30 are low. She's just that sick. Disease of addiction is like other diseases. Some are a lot sicker than others.Saw her at BB this morning and got the wave. Red bow is the key. Glad I passed after this read! Better ladies that don't game out there.

ISawWhatIsAw
04-18-22, 11:44
I was out and about yesterday after a long hiatus after some surgery. Checked the loops, saw a WSW at the circle then looked across the street and Uncle was walking the beat. Figured that was an omen to leave the area and went down Ramsey and Ashton and saw nothing. Wash. Blvd. Saw nothing out whatsoever. Went to CB and nothing moving, so I hit Brooklyn. Saw a BSW at 4th and Washburn, we talked a bit and then she got in and we headed to "her place" motel in Brooklyn. We agreed on. 80 for everything. Got in room which was a mess gave donation. She dropped pants and pulled up shirt, nice ass but kept bra on. It went downhill from there. Said I couldn't touch her unless I had papers to prove I was safe. She put the cover on and started lip service. I tried to grab a tit and she pushed my hand away saying that her money is in the bra. Reached for the crack and got pushed away again, saying "I aint seen no papers". Finally blew in the cover she took it off looked at it and said "you got something". Then asked if I needed some penicillin pills. I said no, I'm good, got dressed and left. She is about 5'5, thick with glasses. Thought it was going to be a good experience, but the rules and her demeanor ruined it. I will pass her by every time I see her.I heard that pee could be looked at to get an idea.

Bacteria would be swimming around or something.

PanchSez
04-18-22, 12:31

Also cold racist. Throws and word around maliciously. So wild as she sucks BBC all day.Is that what that was? I noticed she was trying to hide something a court of months ago during a cop check, later she claimed someone burned her cooch. Glad I didn't partake. Even another SW said she had to wear a diaper because of the discomfort.

Assman To You
04-18-22, 13:39
Is that what that was? I noticed she was trying to hide something a court of months ago during a cop check, later she claimed someone burned her cooch. Glad I didn't partake. Even another SW said she had to wear a diaper because of the discomfort.That was me and I believe she did get the coochie burned and infected after a glass crackpipe broke off in there. She did let me touch it at that time and one lip was really swollen. I doubt she would have let me if it was the H outbreak. Not sayin she doesn't have them now. For some reason her gag and wild head doesn't do it for me anymore. I'd rater she went slow and sensual with those DSLs. I think I'd keep away from down below now.

HighPoint
04-18-22, 18:25
I was out and about yesterday after a long hiatus after some surgery. Checked the loops, saw a WSW at the circle then looked across the street and Uncle was walking the beat. Figured that was an omen to leave the area and went down Ramsey and Ashton and saw nothing. Wash. Blvd. Saw nothing out whatsoever. Went to CB and nothing moving, so I hit Brooklyn. Saw a BSW at 4th and Washburn, we talked a bit and then she got in and we headed to "her place" motel in Brooklyn. We agreed on. 80 for everything. Got in room which was a mess gave donation. She dropped pants and pulled up shirt, nice ass but kept bra on. It went downhill from there. Said I couldn't touch her unless I had papers to prove I was safe. She put the cover on and started lip service. I tried to grab a tit and she pushed my hand away saying that her money is in the bra. Reached for the crack and got pushed away again, saying "I aint seen no papers". Finally blew in the cover she took it off looked at it and said "you got something". Then asked if I needed some penicillin pills. I said no, I'm good, got dressed and left. She is about 5'5, thick with glasses. Thought it was going to be a good experience, but the rules and her demeanor ruined it. I will pass her by every time I see her.When she looked at your cover and asked if you had something and want to buy some pills, you should have replied with "I haven't seen any papers showing that you are a licensed doctor! Or pharmacist!" Since she likes to play the papers game. I love all the want to be doctors in this world. I don't even know of any doctors that can look at your deposit in an condom and tell that you have something. That is why there are labs and tests.

PanchSez
04-18-22, 18:54
That was me and I believe she did get the coochie burned and infected after a glass crackpipe broke off in there. She did let me touch it at that time and one lip was really swollen. I doubt she would have let me if it was the H outbreak. Not sayin she doesn't have them now. For some reason her gag and wild head doesn't do it for me anymore. I'd rater she went slow and sensual with those DSLs. I think I'd keep away from down below now.Nice DSLs.

Moraxus
04-18-22, 20:04

Also cold racist. Throws and word around maliciously. So wild as she sucks BBC all day.I've never heard her say the and-word. What are they putting in these drugs to make a girl not care about getting her cuchie treated from herpes or w / e she's got, especially since she uses / used it to make money in the first place?

NietzscheKeen
04-18-22, 23:20
I've never heard her say the and-word. What are they putting in these drugs to make a girl not care about getting her cuchie treated from herpes or w / e she's got, especially since she uses / used it to make money in the first place?Do they ever do the reasonable or logical thing; especially if it is long term? They shoot up with filthy used needles, why would herpes bother them any more than their infection injection points? Why would they tell you it's herpes? That could cost them drug money right away.

Chico
04-19-22, 11:05
Was cruising the loops last night during the rain and ran across this weird but very down-to-earth WSW. She said her name was Alion (pronounced uh-lion). I asked, you mean like the animal? She said yes, just put "uh" in front of it. OK, whatever you say. She said she didn't want to user her real name and the name has Arabic origins. Plus, she considers herself a witch, and her conversation was all about poetic quotes concerning the devil, god, earth, spirits, etc. She was trying to break down the interpretation for me, but I really didn't understand what the hell she was talking about. However, I found her to be a very interesting character so I politely listened. She was cool and very easy going. She said she was from Solomon's Island.

We finally discussed business and, I just wanted a HJ because the BJ's from most of these girls is so lame that it takes me forever to bust. In the process, the girl gets tired, keeps asking if I'm getting close, I get frustrated, and then no one is happy so, I usually just get a HJ. Plus, I like them to talk dirty and they can't do that with a dick in their mouth, LOL. She thought my request was a little odd but asked, "will I still get the same donation"? That was her only concern. I said yes. Found a spot to park and the show began. What I like about her was that she took her time, lots of massaging, caressing and foreplay to build up the anticipation. Most girls just dive right in and you can immediately tell that they just want to get it over with. This girl was getting into it (or at least she acted like it) and was watching my reaction to see what felt good, so she could do more of what I liked. I think this is where her witchcraft personality is a plus. She seems like a people-person. She finally got me to explode and we just chilled for a few minutes, she didn't rush me at all. Maybe because she didn't want to go back out into the rain? Who knows?

I think she's in her early 30's? Not sure. White, slim, maybe 5'7"? Dark hair but it was hard to tell because she had a hoodie on because of the rain. No digits, of course, LOL. But if I see her again, we're going to Tim's. She said that would be cool, for an extra 30. No problem.

Chico.

EasyLuvr
04-19-22, 12:17
I saw Tink looking somewhat decent on Monroe, and since I had some free time to burn, I decided to pick her up for a quick BJ. I took her to the park, we got in the back seat and she went to work. It was okay until she passed out, and I couldn't get her to wake up. I ended up looking at some porn and blasted off over her face. Suddenly this old grayish Honda Fit pulled up. An older Arab looking guy got out and started walking towards us. I quickly climbed to the front of my truck in only my boxers. He kept a distance but said that Tink took his money, and he wanted me to give her to him. I told the guy she wasn't mines to give, and I had nothing to do with their dispute. I told him they can settle their issues when I drop her off. I tried to wake her up but she was still seemingly out of it. I started to leave the park, and when I turned onto Washington I heard the back door open and Tink took off without even getting her money. The Arab guy did a you-turn going after her, and I got the hell out of there. It makes me wonder if her sleep routine is fake to get out of the BJ, either way I think I'm getting too old for this shit LOL.I saw her as well and her tight little ass did look good in her jeans but she's too much trouble for a quick fuck. The last time I picked her up, she couldn't stay awake long enough to take off her jeans and tights so I stripped them off for her, lifted her legs onto my shoulders and pounded her until I blew my load deep inside her. She was passed out the whole time so I got dressed and left her on the mattress passed out. No more for me.

PanchSez
04-19-22, 13:52
I met a tall anorexic attractive WSW in MP near the RoFa with the wild rastafarian hairdo who was up for a date. She was pleasant to talk with but kinda hard to understand with a soft spoken voice, English accent, talks fast and mumbles, and talks about needing and getting a mystical energy connection vibe with someone inorder to date. She is an urban camper behind the MP firehouse area so I suspect hygiene will vary. Anyone pull the trigger with her?

Curtisbay
04-19-22, 18:15
I saw Tink looking somewhat decent on Monroe, and since I had some free time to burn, I decided to pick her up for a quick BJ. I took her to the park, we got in the back seat and she went to work. It was okay until she passed out, and I couldn't get her to wake up. I ended up looking at some porn and blasted off over her face. Suddenly this old grayish Honda Fit pulled up. An older Arab looking guy got out and started walking towards us. I quickly climbed to the front of my truck in only my boxers. He kept a distance but said that Tink took his money, and he wanted me to give her to him. I told the guy she wasn't mines to give, and I had nothing to do with their dispute. I told him they can settle their issues when I drop her off. I tried to wake her up but she was still seemingly out of it. I started to leave the park, and when I turned onto Washington I heard the back door open and Tink took off without even getting her money. The Arab guy did a you-turn going after her, and I got the hell out of there. It makes me wonder if her sleep routine is fake to get out of the BJ, either way I think I'm getting too old for this shit LOL.Glad you are safe, too funny.

Chico
04-19-22, 20:27
I met a tall anorexic attractive WSW in MP near the RoFa with the wild rastafarian hairdo who was up for a date. She was pleasant to talk with but kinda hard to understand with a soft spoken voice, English accent, talks fast and mumbles, and talks about needing and getting a mystical energy connection vibe with someone inorder to date. She is an urban camper behind the MP firehouse area so I suspect hygiene will vary. Anyone pull the trigger with her?I saw her a few months ago, walking through the parking lot at the ROFO in MP. She was carrying a small dog and dressed like a punk-rock hippie. If I remember correctly, she also had a backpack. Anyway, I pulled up beside her, asked if she dates and she flat out said no. Didn't even consider the offer. IDK, maybe she was in a hurry to get her drugs or maybe she already had enough dates for the night.

Chico.

JankMaster
04-19-22, 21:01
I was out on a stroll looking for dundalk valerie with no luck but came across Donna on Ramsey. I make the scoop and we head back to my spot. Not bad looking with a decent frame and no smell. WSW about 5'2 130. We negotiate half / half she wanted 30 for bbj and 60 for both but I quickly shot that down. Told her I only got 40 for both. She accepted and dropped her head in my lap and gave a pretty good bbj until I was ready. I climbed aboard and went to town on her until I pulled out and told her open her mouth and she caught it all. Then she wasted it by spitting it out. Heads up she is batshit crazy talks to herself. Good nut.I caught 1 night. She takes me to a house on the other side of the school playground. She tried to get 60 from me as well. Gave her 45 for the works. So we get up to the room and she want thebloot to cop from dude downstairs. Hands me her purse and phone. Ok fuck it. NEVER EVER let her smoke crack before hand. She takes a hit then she has a knife in 1 hand and a piece of broken mirror that she wrapped a sock around in the other. Kept tellin me to be quiet and did I hear that. Typical craxk geeking. This goes on for 20 mins. I tell her I'm leavin if she can't perform but she takes her top off and grabs junior. Ok fine. She could have let me leave if she just wanted the money. Took another hit and boom. Right back where we started only half naked this time. Finally got the deed done snatch is tight. Just don't let her get high 1st.

ThatBoredOone
04-19-22, 21:35
Sorry. Been gone for a while. Got to do some light cautioning too.

Most guys are older or aren't from the area so they're scared. They think if you speak to anyone but SW in the area you may die. Hahahahahaha. I'll vouch your and this, but I said something similar about it not being as bad people hype it up to be. But stay safe and do what work for you fellas..Thanks for this. Man the amount of overhyping is crazy a la below.

"Unless you are from the area or born in this city, its just not a wise thing to do. ".
It is not a wise thing to do period. Those boys will shoot each other for a shortened pack. They don't know you or care about you. These guys talking that bold shit that they will walk right up to the DBoys and ask. Yeah, you may get a name, then you may not it's a 50/50 chance. What if that girl ripped him off and he wants payback. That's your ass. It's not a wise thing to do no matter how anyone tries to explain it.Where do you guys come up with this? Listen, not everyone is crazy BUT yes, crazy crap happens in the hood.

Any who, cautionary tale:

I was riding through Wilkens on Thursday the 14th and got to Ramsay by the Circle at 3 am and literally popped out again and spoke to the boys honestly because they actually know me (a bit). There was a cracked out dude who apparently is the blood cousin of the girl I see. He broke down in front of me and he and some of the boys and some older guys were saying, 'They shot him,' 'I was the last person who was with him,' 'I saw him, a bullet went through his forehead. '.

Literally an hour before I arrived a guy was killed right off of Wilkens and Fulton and he was the uncle of the cracked out dude. I haven't spoken to the girl about it, but the new lesson I had to take away is, while you can befriend those boys, they have enemies and you one could possibly get caught in the crossfire being in the wrong place at the wrong time. Not from them but who they beef with.

Article (they misspelled Wilkens BTW):

https://baltimore.cbslocal.com/2022/04/14/baltimore-man-killed-inside-car/

Moraxus
04-19-22, 22:17
Was cruising the loops last night during the rain and ran across this weird but very down-to-earth WSW. She said her name was Alion (pronounced uh-lion). I asked, you mean like the animal? She said yes, just put "uh" in front of it. OK, whatever you say. She said she didn't want to user her real name and the name has Arabic origins. Plus, she considers herself a witch, and her conversation was all about poetic quotes concerning the devil, god, earth, spirits, etc. She was trying to break down the interpretation for me, but I really didn't understand what the hell she was talking about. However, I found her to be a very interesting character so I politely listened. She was cool and very easy going. She said she was from Solomon's Island.

We finally discussed business and, I just wanted a HJ because the BJ's from most of these girls is so lame that it takes me forever to bust. In the process, the girl gets tired, keeps asking if I'm getting close, I get frustrated, and then no one is happy so, I usually just get a HJ. Plus, I like them to talk dirty and they can't do that with a dick in their mouth, LOL. She thought my request was a little odd but asked, "will I still get the same donation"? That was her only concern. I said yes. Found a spot to park and the show began. What I like about her was that she took her time, lots of massaging, caressing and foreplay to build up the anticipation. Most girls just dive right in and you can immediately tell that they just want to get it over with. This girl was getting into it (or at least she acted like it) and was watching my reaction to see what felt good, so she could do more of what I liked. I think this is where her witchcraft personality is a plus. She seems like a people-person. She finally got me to explode and we just chilled for a few minutes, she didn't rush me at all. Maybe because she didn't want to go back out into the rain? Who knows?.I'm with you, seems like most girls give weak bjs in general, there's almost no point.

Assman To You
04-20-22, 17:36
But spotted her in Wilkens area by the Busy Bee where she was buying and did a loop as she was headed off down an alley. Called her and she said she was going with someone. Saw her an hour later nearby and she was ready to go. Hotel Tyrone for a short stay for standard fees.

Next I'm on the hunt for Raven reunion but didn't spot her yesterday at all.

CowboysFan
04-20-22, 18:29
Is this your 26 yo Sierra of Brooklyn Park?Caught her the other evening making laps around the loop on Washburn. She was looking fit in some leggings and pink highlighted hair sporting some shades. Appears she's put on a little bit of weight. Asked for 40 right off the bat but quickly accepted standard rates with tip for some front seat action. She put in work and didn't disappoint. Would gladly repeat. Still using so YMMV. She was very coherent and eager to please.

Catch her if you can!!

Klove48
04-21-22, 12:47
The "monger gods" have been on my side lately. Besides my UTR, I've ran into a few favs this week. All have been reported on in this forum if you want a detailed report. First I ran into "Rainbow" Nikki, and she was fresh, coherent and a pleasurable experience. I know right? YMMV. Next came Olivia. I've recently reported on her and she never disappoints. GFE all day. Last but not least, in ran into Dundalk Valerie last night. She admitted that she was tired, but I couldn't tell by her "work". Not only did she complete the "mission ", with those succulent DSL's, she continued, very excitedly, for a few more minutes after she drank the "elixir". Peace.

Sportsfan1234
04-21-22, 22:31
Tim's motel was apparently sold for $2. 5 million. Ouch. Hopefully they don't raise the prices or start thinking it is a hotel and not an hourly motel.

PellyMason
04-21-22, 22:37
Dawn is an attractive blonde WSW late 40's. I had a good experience with her once, but not last night. Picked her up and started to search out a spot. Nothing was satisfactory to her, so I kept driving. We finally settled on a spot, and wouldn't you know it: it was right in front of where she cops. She asked if she could make a run before our date. Said she would do a better job. I said no, and she has a meltdown. Screaming, she slams the door and stalks off. Never again.

NiteTimer
04-22-22, 09:44
Sorry to inform the fellas that my old regular, and fan favorite Nicole has passed away.
Got a message from the lady who watches her kids this morning that she was in hospice for kidney failure.
She passed between shifts yesterday. She just turned 32 a / o 3 days ago.
She had her ways (as most do), but for the most part she could be a lot of fun. RIP.
Sorry Joe.

ElliotSpitzer
04-22-22, 11:11
Finally got my paws on Dundalk Valarie found her at the corner store off monroe and wilkins. Haven't seen her since 2017. She hops in and we head to my spot for some half / half. On the way there she nodding in and out talking to herself. Spilling oatmeal all on my carseat. Then she wants to get high before we start. Complaining about everything. At this point I'm getting irritated. After she gets stoned now she wants to go to the bathroom so she can wash her dirty little snatch. She said that she haven't bathe in 3 days and she didn't want her pussy to stink. She will be embarrassed if it did. Thinking to myself its already embarrassing enough that you haven't washed your ass in 3 days can't get anymore embarrassing then that. This where the big brain and little brain clash. Little brain says fuck the smell let just get it over with its already been 30 mins and big brain is like take her to wash up a bit. I decided to let her wash up and took her to rofo but they wouldn't let her use it. Had to drive her all the way to wawa by the home depot.

Finally we head back my spot and we get started. She polished my knob so well I forgot about everything that happened. Her bbj skills is exceptional 9/10 IMHO. Layed the seat back climbed on top and tore her ass up for the shit I put up with until I pulled out and she milked me bone dry until I was numb. It took over a 1 hr. She let me make video. But the juice wasn't worth the squeeze. Damage 50. Good nut.

If you looking for her she staying with Heather off smallwood.

BigTruckBob
04-22-22, 11:19
Laura.

This is the second time seeing Laura from Hanover hanging around the Edmondson Ave area, she was falling around like she was drunk, while carrying a large stuff animal. Old mongers may remember when she use to carry a blanket and talked like she was a baby, this was when she was on Wilkens. Today she was talking to herself, panhandling, and begging for a ride to her parents house. Although her puss and head is great, I didn't feel like dealing with the drug addict shit today so I passed on her.

Tink.

I saw Tink walking across the parking lot of Westside shopping center; she stopped and apologized for jumping out of my truck, and said she forgot where she was and thought I was a hack. She asked for $3 to get a ginger ale soda because she thinks she may be pregnant, so congratulations to one of you! I sent her on her way, today through the window she smelled like decaying flesh. It's the same smell that one arm Nikki had before she lost her arm.

LE.

LE was everywhere in that Wilkens Ave area, and one took a particular interest in me. He saw me talking to a street walker who I know, then he followed me for a very long time until I left the area. I ended up going to a massage parlor and spared myself the headache and gas expense.

Overall, a lot of action was out because of the weather, but watch out for LE.

YoungWonderer
04-22-22, 12:12
So I usually monger in Queens, NYC. That's where I'm from.

But, I will be moving to Baltimore some time in the summer.

(1) Where are the ladies (give the streets)?

(2) Do I need a car? Will they accept people on foot?

(3) What is the expected price for both cars & not cars? Not tryna get gouged here. In Queens, normal price is between 60 USD - 100 USD.

PanchSez
04-22-22, 12:19
Finally got my paws on Dundalk Valarie found her at the corner store off monroe and wilkins. Haven't seen her since 2017. She hops in and we head to my spot for some half / half. On the way there she nodding in and out talking to herself. Spilling oatmeal all on my carseat. Then she wants to get high before we start. Complaining about everything. At this point I'm getting irritated. After she gets stoned now she wants to go to the bathroom so she can wash her dirty little snatch. She said that she haven't bathe in 3 days and she didn't want her pussy to stink. She will be embarrassed if it did. Thinking to myself its already embarrassing enough that you haven't washed your ass in 3 days can't get anymore embarrassing then that. This where the big brain and little brain clash. Little brain says fuck the smell let just get it over with its already been 30 mins and big brain is like take her to wash up a bit. I decided to let her wash up and took her to rofo but they wouldn't let her use it. Had to drive her all the way to wawa by the home depot.

Finally we head back my spot and we get started. She polished my knob so well I forgot about everything that happened. Her bbj skills is exceptional 9/10 IMHO. Layed the seat back climbed on top and tore her ass up for the shit I put up with until I pulled out and she milked me bone dry until I was numb. It took over a 1 hr. She let me make video. But the juice wasn't worth the squeeze. Damage 50. Good nut.

If you looking for her she staying with Heather off smallwood.I ran into Tiny a couple. Days ago, she said she was staying at the same hkuse as well.

Phyuck Yiu
04-22-22, 12:34
Nooo, I'm not accepting this one. She was actually good peoples.

Phyuck!

Sorry to inform the fellas that my old regular, and fan favorite Nicole has passed away.
Got a message from the lady who watches her kids this morning that she was in hospice for kidney failure.
She had her ways (as most do), but for the most part she could be a lot of fun. RIP.
Sorry Joe.

Klove48
04-22-22, 14:59

If you looking for her she staying with Heather off smallwood.Yeah when I saw her the other night she stated that she had been up for a few; but Spitzer, you did her with her glasses on? You hardcore! LOL. Peace.

Klove48
04-22-22, 15:07
Sorry Joe.Wow!! My favorite "redhead". First meet her over 10 yrs. Ago pushing a stroller with her first born. I am sorry to hear this news. The last time I saw her was late last year by the circle. Sweet girl and will be missed. RIP. Peace.

FaceDownPro
04-22-22, 16:14
Bmore is a mixed bag. Most of the walkers in this forum also have bad habits so the rates are low. 20-60. Depending on what you're trying to do. But I you want iOS who look and smell good. Late night, real late after 12-2 am, Fayette street still has some talent out. Other than that you might just have to hit crawler online. For the low rate women plenty of intel on here, but the thing about Bmore you will find a few diamonds in the rough before they turn to stone. Hope this helps. Stay safe.

(3) What is the expected price for both cars & not cars? Not tryna get gouged here. In Queens, normal price is between 60 USD - 100 USD.

Budge96
04-22-22, 19:11
Sorry Joe.That's a real gut punch must've known her going on 14 years, she told me quite a few times I was one of her first, I do recall her sitting on the steps around the corner from Darnell's looking like a neighborhood girl trying to get her nerve up enough to do a date and her saying sure why not. We went to D's and it was on she was all that at eighteen!

I really haven't seen her in the last few years other than once I think at the circle or around where she an Joey used to stay to give her a few bucks cause she just looked to wrung out to help any other way.

This is going bad all these decent people that cannot get away form their own demons it's unfortunate the relationship we keep.

With them doesn't help. Just Sayin. B.

ShadowFox76
04-22-22, 20:40
I got to the area around 2 pm and cruised around the WW loop, some of the CB Loop for the first time (ghost town) and then somehow ended up in dundalk for a bit.

I was there last weekend and saw a small handful of girls. Today however it was also a ghost town minus one mixed girl in front of the church who immediately got picked up by a black truck before I scooped her.

The WW loop was hot with LEO today. Almost every main block I saw a patrol car and kept it moving. Didn't really see any good prospects besides the usual zombies around Payson, McHenry, Smallwood, etc. There was one black girl at the circle but I'm almost positive she was trans (which is fine but not my thing).

Went back up to MP for a bit and swore I finally saw Kiara but she didn't 100% look like her so I didn't chance it. She was wearing a green tank top and camo pants. A bit later right by the oceanic across from the uhaul I picked up this redhead spinner named Tammy. She wasn't my type honestly as after I got her I saw this really cute light skin black girl with long braids in a black outfit. I finished with Tammy real quick and dropped her off at the deli. Didn't feel it tbh and gave her $0. 2 for the trouble.

I cruised that area a bit and still saw that black girl and shockingly no one picked her up. Like she was honestly too cute to be walking which means she probably charged more and did service with a condom. If anyone did pick her up let me know how she was.

Saw this cute brunette walking across the uhaul when I stopped to take a piss. By the time I got back she got scooped but the girl she was with was so strung out and not worth dating. Before I left the area I thought I saw Ashley mp in that crackhead spot that people chill at by the firehouse. But she was too far away to even get her attention.

I keep coming up short with meet ups I swear.

SteveStone123
04-22-22, 21:52

(3) What is the expected price for both cars & not cars? Not tryna get gouged here. In Queens, normal price is between 60 USD - 100 USD.Rates: 20/40 for SWs + tip if her service is exceptional.

Car: Yes you need a car to pick her and take her to your location / hourly motel or any side roads.

Streets: You can check the dedicated thread in this forum about the maps. Famous one is Wilkens Ave-Washington Blvd loop.

Jthinas
04-22-22, 22:07

If you looking for her she staying with Heather off smallwood.I don't think there's anyway you can cure a stinky Puss in a royal farms bathroom.

WeDoRecover
04-22-22, 22:14
Wow, this is hard hitter. Condolences to her and the Brds fam. Joey B 🙏.

CowboysFan
04-23-22, 00:10
Can anyone confirm her age?? No arrest on case search. Chasing the candy hard. Not eager to please but yet young and innocent looking.Caught her walking out her abando or what ever it is. Took me up on some front seat action. Nothing special other then she's young and cute. Really needs to clean up and I bet she's gorgeous.

Catch her if you can!

Horsetrader
04-23-22, 08:12
Tim's motel was apparently sold for $2. 5 million. Ouch. Hopefully they don't raise the prices or start thinking it is a hotel and not an hourly motel.If the sale price was $2.5 M, I would expect the buildings to be torn down and something else put in its place. Perhaps the purchase included much land.

JimmyJams
04-23-22, 12:00
Caught her walking out her abando or what ever it is. Took me up on some front seat action. Nothing special other then she's young and cute. Really needs to clean up and I bet she's gorgeous.

Catch her if you can!Is this the one often seen at Ashton and Pulaski, used to have a nice round little butt?

Or different Abbie, laid back bohemian vibe, and highly skilled?

Your mailbox is full or would have asked there. Thanks.

BoloBellgrande
04-23-22, 15:12
If the sale price was $2.5 M, I would expect the buildings to be torn down and something else put in its place. Perhaps the purchase included much land.Got talked into going there this past Tuesday by a trusted regular who told me the place was under new management and the rates were much better than before. I paid 42 for 4 hours. My date told me they have some kinda of night special between 7:00 pm and early in the morning.

The rooms are supposed to be in the process of being renovated as well. I'm never sure if what I'm told is really what's going on so I guess we'll have to wait and see. I like it that Tim's is in the cut but, I still prefer the Tip Top.

Sportsfan1234
04-23-22, 15:15
I went there yesterday morning. The big girl who is always behind the counter when I go during the day was still there but a couple of rooms were under renovation. It was $45 for 3 hours so I think the price increased a couple of dollars. Also I am cautiously optimistic that they wouldn't renovate rooms and later tear down the place. They had also put a door up by the front window which I don't recall seeing before.

If the sale price was $2.5 M, I would expect the buildings to be torn down and something else put in its place. Perhaps the purchase included much land.

LuvTitz
04-23-22, 17:05
I had a little time earlier this afternoon, so I decided to see what was out on this beautiful Saturday. I first spotted Sasha with the fake balloons by the circle. I was debating if I should pick her up since the last time we had fun, her hygiene was off. Well, it was literally less than a minute before she got scooped up. I next spotted Raven by the Busy Bee. Since I enjoyed her a few days ago, I decided to pass. I settled on Bree, WF, reddish hair, 28,5'6", C cups with baby damage on the tummy and around her pelvis. We went to my spot and she was barely awake. She was passed out with my cock in her mouth. Laughing, I told her to lay on her back while I pound her out. She happily obliged as I filled the bag after a good missionary session. Overall, she is pleasant, but needs to get some serious sleep. I would only repeat if she was alert. Oh, while dropping off Bree, Sasha had returned from her own session, ready to go again. LOL. Be safe.

CowboysFan
04-23-22, 23:56
Is this the one often seen at Ashton and Pulaski, used to have a nice round little butt?

Or different Abbie, laid back bohemian vibe, and highly skilled?

Your mailbox is full or would have asked there. Thanks.The one with the squished up nose. Not skilled at all but I'll take her every time due to her young inexperienced charm. Lives on pulaski.

ElliotSpitzer
04-24-22, 13:01
I recently saw kylie at westside by citi trends. Seen her few times over the years. She is a SW normally walks on Wash blvd and caught her a few times at the circle. But now she post online but without the ridiculous rates. Always paid 40 to 50. Nothing changed unless it's your first time seening her she wants 60. I believe that's even negotiable. So we go her spot by the goodwill. She give me a very good bbj then she bends over I slid right in and pounding away. Switched to mish until I filled her up with baby batter. Same great service. Good nut.

https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/4434996383/1

CowboysFan
04-24-22, 20:55
Passed her a few times but never stopped. Finally caught her after a date but she had no phone to share her digits. Cute thin BSW with bleached high lighted afro puffs. Anyone know her? Worth a search?

Or keep passing her by??

CowboysFan
04-24-22, 23:28
I recently saw kylie at westside by citi trends. Seen her few times over the years. She is a SW normally walks on Wash blvd and caught her a few times at the circle. But now she post online but without the ridiculous rates. Always paid 40 to 50. Nothing changed unless it's your first time seening her she wants 60. I believe that's even negotiable. So we go her spot by the goodwill. She give me a very good bbj then she bends over I slid right in and pounding away. Switched to mish until I filled her up with baby batter. Same great service. Good nut.

https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/4434996383/1She was always accepting standard rates with me plus tip. She was always good to me. Definitely not worth more then street rates IMO.

But things change.

Catch her if you can!

CowboysFan
04-24-22, 23:39
Near the circle at WW loop.I caught her the other night. Fresh out of 4 months of rehab. Had one hell of a phat ass on her. Sadly she's homeless and using again. Someone needs to save this girl. Several rings on like every finger. Only took her up on some front seat action with standard rates. Would gladly repeat. No digits.

Catch her if you can!!

RockyB
04-25-22, 00:20
I got to the area around 2 pm and cruised around the WW loop, some of the CB Loop for the first time (ghost town) and then somehow ended up in dundalk for a bit.

I was there last weekend and saw a small handful of girls. Today however it was also a ghost town minus one mixed girl in front of the church who immediately got picked up by a black truck before I scooped her.

The WW loop was hot with LEO today. Almost every main block I saw a patrol car and kept it moving. Didn't really see any good prospects besides the usual zombies around Payson, McHenry, Smallwood, etc. There was one black girl at the circle but I'm almost positive she was trans (which is fine but not my thing).

Went back up to MP for a bit and swore I finally saw Kiara but she didn't 100% look like her so I didn't chance it. She was wearing a green tank top and camo pants. A bit later right by the oceanic across from the uhaul I picked up this redhead spinner named Tammy. She wasn't my type honestly as after I got her I saw this really cute light skin black girl with long braids in a black outfit. I finished with Tammy real quick and dropped her off at the deli. Didn't feel it tbh and gave her $0. 2 for the trouble.

I cruised that area a bit and still saw that black girl and shockingly no one picked her up. Like she was honestly too cute to be walking which means she probably charged more and did service with a condom. If anyone did pick her up let me know how she was.

Saw this cute brunette walking across the uhaul when I stopped to take a piss. By the time I got back she got scooped but the girl she was with was so strung out and not worth dating. Before I left the area I thought I saw Ashley mp in that crackhead spot that people chill at by the firehouse. But she was too far away to even get her attention.

I keep coming up short with meet ups I swear.Saw the girl in cameo too. Not Kiara but a taller look alike. Wasn't able to scoop her. Anyone else grab her?

NietzscheKeen
04-25-22, 00:28
Never picked her up. Always thought she looked gross in the pictures that were posted. Haven't been looking for SW lately anyway. She looked nice and fairly clean tonight around 10:30, so I figured wth. She had a faint street smell. But her head skills were probably the most enjoyable next to Courtney with the buns. Damn, Courtney could blow my mind. Anyway. Sasha was nice, coherent a d very sweet. Agreed for BJ for twenty. Went to her nearby spot. I always take a long time from head so she started getting a little annoyed and told me to please help her. She licked my balls while I stroked it until I got close and she caught it for me. She said her "bf" would be pissed if she was gone tgat long for only twenty bucks. Dropped her off after tgst back at the circle.

SpunKalunk
04-25-22, 01:46
That's wild but at least you got that nut in. Props.

I saw her as well and her tight little ass did look good in her jeans but she's too much trouble for a quick fuck. The last time I picked her up, she couldn't stay awake long enough to take off her jeans and tights so I stripped them off for her, lifted her legs onto my shoulders and pounded her until I blew my load deep inside her. She was passed out the whole time so I got dressed and left her on the mattress passed out. No more for me.

BigTruckBob
04-25-22, 07:43

https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/4434996383/1I don't pick her up anymore; the last time I did she was covered in grass and left dirt everywhere. She seemed very confused about everything, but alert enough to repeatedly try to hustle me for a higher wage. For years we agreed to $30 for both, but the last time she attempted to get $80 after we arrived at the hotel. She claimed she needed the extra money for something specific, so I took her back. I think she's an okay fuck for $30, but I can't justify paying her any more than that; she looks like a horror movie most days and her attitude sucks when she's high.

Top Job
04-25-22, 10:53
I scooped MILF Christine up on the circle. This is the third time I've dated her. Took her to a notel. She took a quick shower to freshen up. She's lost some weight since the last time I saw her. Her boobs are slightly deflated but still a nice body. Her attitude has always been great. She's a bit talkative but in a fun and relaxed way. She's about 5 ft 6 or so. Her hair is a mix of black, purple and white. I didn't recognize her at first by looks, but as soon as she started talking it was obvious to me.

After her shower, she took me on a trip around the world. She's open to anything I wanted. It was all great!. (She claimed to have cum four times but you know how that goes.) After my trip to Greece I excused my self to wipe off a bit.

I had recently become aware of something called Frendulum worship. (Form of edging) She took directions so well I explained it to her. She took an hour and a half to finish me that way! It was incredible! I highly recommend it and her. She was quite patient and attentive! A better experience than an escort at a much higher price tag. As always YMMV. Damage was 40 plus I gave her a 20 for a tip.

https://www.thebody.com/article/comprehensive-guide-frenulum-penis

This link will explain a bit. Also you can go to your favorite porn site and search for frendulum worship.

On another note, I suspect many would pass her by because of her age. She's a diamond in the rough. I would scoop again. Sorry no digits.

FaceDownPro
04-26-22, 10:24
Scooped up Brunette Autumn on Haywood near the subway station. Cool session, she asked could I get her something to drink, sure no big deal. Let me help you help me. Grabbed her a frosted and a water. Head session was crazy. She sipped the Ivey then you know the rest. Jackson plus tip. Even 420 while she was doing her thing. My first time linking so idk if she always this cool. Slid the pants down so I could rub them pale cheeks too. Soft little cheeks. I don't do too much roaming on the box, I'd be sick if my fingers broke out. Lls. Session was good, took her about 10 min to get comfortable and loose. Fun times. Stay Safe out here.

BigPappay
04-26-22, 12:18
Hots to feed these gals more than just a cum shake. Get them a burger and those boobs will fill back in. Food for thought. Pun intended.

I scooped MILF Christine up on the circle. This is the third time I've dated her. Took her to a notel. She took a quick shower to freshen up. She's lost some weight since the last time I saw her. Her boobs are slightly deflated but still a nice body. Her attitude has always been great. She's a bit talkative but in a fun and relaxed way. She's about 5 ft 6 or so. Her hair is a mix of black, purple and white. I didn't recognize her at first by looks, but as soon as she started talking it was obvious to me.

After her shower, she took me on a trip around the world. She's open to anything I wanted. It was all great!. (She claimed to have cum four times but you know how that goes.) After my trip to Greece I excused my self to wipe off a bit.

I had recently become aware of something called Frendulum worship. (Form of edging) She took directions so well I explained it to her. She took an hour and a half to finish me that way! It was incredible! I highly recommend it and her. She was quite patient and attentive! A better experience than an escort at a much higher price tag. As always YMMV. Damage was 40 plus I gave her a 20 for a tip.

https://www.thebody.com/article/comprehensive-guide-frenulum-penis

This link will explain a bit. Also you can go to your favorite porn site and search for frendulum worship.

On another note, I suspect many would pass her by because of her age. She's a diamond in the rough. I would scoop again. Sorry no digits.

PanchSez
04-26-22, 12:21
I saw a tall blond, good looking WSW by the circle and picked her up. She said her name is Taylor and is new to the area. About 6 feet tall, 150,30, great figure, size B on top, good attitude and talkative. I took her up on some front seat action for standard plus tip. She knows how to work the mic and allowed some roaming. She said she usually posts online but I didn't find her. No phone but I'll def repeat and upgrade for a notel next time.

Broken Arrows
04-26-22, 14:49
I saw a tall blond, good looking WSW by the circle and picked her up. She said her name is Taylor and is new to the area. About 6 feet tall, 150,30, great figure, size B on top, good attitude and talkative. I took her up on some front seat action for standard plus tip. She knows how to work the mic and allowed some roaming. She said she usually posts online but I didn't find her. No phone but I'll def repeat and upgrade for a notel next time.Funny to see this. I'm positive I saw her this weekend, but kept missing her! If you find her online link, please post or message.

StayAnonymous
04-26-22, 19:27
Beautiful unscarred girl standing across from uhaul at MP. Go now. Only does head and skills not that great (think newbie) but she's the prettiest thing you'll see on these streets and she doesn't rush. She'll ask for $70. Negotiated down.

BMoreDangerous
04-27-22, 09:23
Found a good one making a drive down Conkling st before work this morning. BSW, curly hair never seen her on Conkling before. Said her name is Esmeralda and that she's usually out at night or real early in the morning before kids go to school. Made the scoop after talking to her and seeing she had her teeth (the dental situation has a huge effect on whether I scoop or not).

Very nice lady, very outgoing. Let's you touch all on her to prove you're not LE. Standard rates for BJ & FS, opted for BJ since I was On my way to work. BBBJ was solid. 6. 5/10, I can tell she'll get into it if you do, which I couldn't really cause I just wanted a quit nut before work. Said she allows CIM for an additional charge. Opted not and just had her give me HJ into some wipes. Got her number and may take her up on some FS some time soon.

Anyone ever have this one?

HeadLuvr
04-27-22, 11:16
Found a good one making a drive down Conkling st before work this morning. BSW, curly hair never seen her on Conkling before. Said her name is Esmeralda and that she's usually out at night or real early in the morning before kids go to school. Made the scoop after talking to her and seeing she had her teeth (the dental situation has a huge effect on whether I scoop or not).

Very nice lady, very outgoing. Let's you touch all on her to prove you're not LE. Standard rates for BJ & FS, opted for BJ since I was On my way to work. BBBJ was solid. 6. 5/10, I can tell she'll get into it if you do, which I couldn't really cause I just wanted a quit nut before work. Said she allows CIM for an additional charge. Opted not and just had her give me HJ into some wipes. Got her number and may take her up on some FS some time soon.And don't plan on it. You can jerk your own self off into a napkin. WTF? No way you can consider service "solid" with that bullshit. 99% of SWs in the street suck and catch for $20. I'll be damn if I let some dope fiend try to finesse anything out of me, then charge me standard rate to do what I could do for my fucking self. Why would you go back to spend more.

$$ with a bullshit ***** like that? 6.5 out of 10 is average as fuck. SMH.

HeadLuvr
04-27-22, 11:20
Beautiful unscarred girl standing across from uhaul at MP. Go now. Only does head and skills not that great (think newbie) but she's the prettiest thing you'll see on these streets and she doesn't rush. She'll ask for $70. Negotiated down.I'll de damned if I'm rushing out for mediocre service. I can book pretty bitches all day. I pay for quick, cheap, unattached nuts. If we are doing this for a good nut, why would we overpay for below average service? I'm worried about her skills and getting a good nut. I can get average nuts from pretty bitches all day. Paying for it defeats the purpose. SMH.