PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 [110] 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224

Tbroi2
12-02-15, 18:31
It's up to the whhores to vet their dates, if they don't feel comfortable then they should pass. They have both a dirty job but financially rewarding. If we're paying them 20-40 bucks under the table for 20-30 minutes of work then they're making 80 bucks an hour. Good work by any standards. Happy HOlidays.Exactly! It is up to them not us. Especially when people like us are choosing for them. Certain Seniors having issues with other Seniors punishing the rights and co*k blocking basically. Like the good saying goes, puff puff pass. Feel me.

raBBit

KayJay1
12-02-15, 20:13
Not caught up in her and your not getting what I am saying. She fucked up and she needs to repent or get s lesson. It will be what it is. As for the Michelle who is able to be fisted. Which one. I know Shellie who is in rehab and that prime snapper is no where near capable of taking a hand. Ashley did a few time long time ago but she lost interest in the extra tuition a while ago. Do you have a pic of the Michelle your speaking of? Kara says she is able but been having a hard time meeting up with her. Amanda fro. Wilkens can but she went MIA months ago. I guess LE caught up with her. It's nice to find decent quality talent that can dilate to 3. 5"+ to perform it but its hard to find. They either butt fugly or unicorns. Are ya talking about the Michelle from park heights that comes to conkling? She is in mid 30's? I haven't seen her for s while and her phone went dead. Anyway any Intel on capable providers would be nice. Just FYI there are slot who know me in htown and have for over 10 yrs. There are mongers who have traded info with me and had no complaints. So take it for what it's worth and realize occasionally a ***** does someone dirty and if they are not taught s lesson they will continue to do so. Like you said you get what you give.Would this be the same spinner Shelley, long hair down her back, mostly hangs out on Conklin?

CashBubba
12-02-15, 20:43
I also saw Natalie this week. Not much more can be said about this cute little spinner. Since she first appeared in my pictures here a little over a year ago her blowjob technique has gotten SO much better. She can actually deepthroat me now, and provides lots of licking and sucking on the boys, two things she couldn't or wouldn't do back then. Full sex with her is difficult because she is so small and she says I hurt her. She likes having her cute little boobs squeezed, and actually still gets a little milk from them. Natalie still hates cum in her mouth, but anywhere else is fine. If she does let you cum in her mouth she's going to get it out as fast as she possibly can. She said she thinks any girl that swallows only does it because it's a faster way to get rid of it. Her number is available to contributing members.Nice pics you know a chick is committed when she lets you take pics like those.

Geckoman
12-02-15, 20:57
That is the face of the Danielle I no but not the body I have never known her to have that much weight on her but you got the pic.When was the last time you dated her? Do you happen to have any contact info on her? Last time I dated her was over 6 months ago.

KayJay1
12-02-15, 21:17
Does anyone know this face or asscheeks? She goes by name Melissa hangs out on Hanover St also likes to play at the budget inn, I did a report (#19852) on her on 6-29-14 , she introduced me to Shelley, we had a threesome (BEST OF BOTH WORLDS) Shelley's super tight pussy &Melissa's super wet mouth. If anyone has any info please pm me?

Derringer
12-02-15, 21:44
I have always wondered what benefit a guy gets from fisting a chick. As an unfortunate dude with a small dick (Derringer is an apt name because that is the size of my gun), I want a gal with a small sized pussy. The smaller, and tighter, the more pleasurable it is for me. Strong kegels also helps, but I digress.

The point is, what is the real benefit of stretching out a vagina to 3. 5" or more? I know it is an amazing oriface that has the ability to "snap back", but there is a limit to this ability. Any guy who has screwed a woman before and after she has given birth to her first child can tell you it is not the same afterwards. So why would a guy want to purposefully stretch it out like that?

I got enough problems following some of you guys sporting girth the size of a beer can! Imagine someone like me showing up ten minutes after one of you guys spends a half hour stretching her out. But opening it up enough to stick your fist up there?

Is the idea that you are not going to engage in regular sex with the woman in the future, so "who cares if I ruin her pussy?"

Maybe some of you guys can help me understand the draw of this particular fetish?

Not caught up in her and your not getting what I am saying. She fucked up and she needs to repent or get s lesson. It will be what it is. As for the Michelle who is able to be fisted. Which one. I know Shellie who is in rehab and that prime snapper is no where near capable of taking a hand. Ashley did a few time long time ago but she lost interest in the extra tuition a while ago. Do you have a pic of the Michelle your speaking of? Kara says she is able but been having a hard time meeting up with her. Amanda fro. Wilkens can but she went MIA months ago. I guess LE caught up with her. It's nice to find decent quality talent that can dilate to 3. 5"+ to perform it but its hard to find. They either butt fugly or unicorns. Are ya talking about the Michelle from park heights that comes to conkling? She is in mid 30's? I haven't seen her for s while and her phone went dead. Anyway any Intel on capable providers would be nice. Just FYI there are slot who know me in htown and have for over 10 yrs. There are mongers who have traded info with me and had no complaints. So take it for what it's worth and realize occasionally a ***** does someone dirty and if they are not taught s lesson they will continue to do so. Like you said you get what you give.

FunShip75
12-02-15, 22:07
You do realize the regulars on here are only a very small percentage of the guys that pick up these girls don't you? The bulk of these girls customers are random strangers that pick them up off the streets. What ever crazy logic you got to make yourself think you are somehow making these ladies live a longer safer life is laughable.

In a way yeah. It is for the benefit of both the providers and for ourselves. We need to see your cred basically. How much history you have and weather you can be trusted. (Not a psycho, not le, not abusive, etc) Girls have turned dudes down before when they got that feeling of danger. The times when they ignore their sense of caution seems to be the times we hear they're dead or report the abuse they've encountered. We go off your posts, the talk amongst providers and our perception of you. That's how it is and I think it's a good system.

Secondly, this is a forum with opinions. Deal or don't with what people say but I feel it's pretty sad when posts are taken to heart. It's impersonal. But take it how you like.

For those that wanted to know, it was the WW loop close to Monroe.

Badboy1968
12-02-15, 22:12
Does anyone know this face or asscheeks? She goes by name Melissa hangs out on Hanover St also likes to play at the budget inn, I did a report (#19852) on her on 6-29-14 , she introduced me to Shelley, we had a threesome (BEST OF BOTH WORLDS) Shelley's super tight pussy &Melissa's super wet mouth. If anyone has any info please pm me?That's Dreama, if I'm not mistaken. She and Shelly were a couple a year and a half ago. Proceed with caution!

OskarM
12-02-15, 22:21
I have always wondered what benefit a guy gets from fisting a chick. As an unfortunate dude with a small dick (Derringer is an apt name because that is the size of my gun), I want a gal with a small sized pussy. The smaller, and tighter, the more pleasurable it is for me. Strong kegels also helps, but I digress.

The point is, what is the real benefit of stretching out a vagina to 3. 5" or more? I know it is an amazing oriface that has the ability to "snap back", but there is a limit to this ability. Any guy who has screwed a woman before and after she has given birth to her first child can tell you it is not the same afterwards. So why would a guy want to purposefully stretch it out like that?

I got enough problems following some of you guys sporting girth the size of a beer can! Imagine someone like me showing up ten minutes after one of you guys spends a half hour stretching her out. But opening it up enough to stick your fist up there?

Is the idea that you are not going to engage in regular sex with the woman in the future, so "who cares if I ruin her pussy?"

Maybe some of you guys can help me understand the draw of this particular fetish?It is because it is taboo and it is his thing.

Like the monger that pissed on the SW. That isn't my thing but after hearing about it, I thought humm that could be worth a try because some submissive chicks would dig it and that might turn me on also even if I am not into it. We are all looking for variety and we all have our things. The new Netflix show Master of None has an episode with a dude jerking off on the subway. That is his thing. He gets arrested and relates that it sucks for that to be his thing but he can't change it. So fister likes to see vag stretched. Some dudes like to make asses gape, paint faces with cum, rim girls out, get their salad tossed, piss on a girl or get pissed on,.

With the derringer you should have been loving that Backpage girl, Trish in Towson (IIRC), because her box was so small even a finger had to work to get in. Dundalk Victoria has a tiny box.

Saber1967
12-02-15, 23:34
Does anyone know this face or asscheeks? She goes by name Melissa hangs out on Hanover St also likes to play at the budget inn, I did a report (#19852) on her on 6-29-14 , she introduced me to Shelley, we had a threesome (BEST OF BOTH WORLDS) Shelley's super tight pussy &Melissa's super wet mouth. If anyone has any info please pm me?I don't interject much these days cause I just do my thing but Dude! That chick is bad news. Very bad news. It is Dreama. As suggested proceed with caution!!

Traveling John #2
12-03-15, 02:15
It is because it is taboo and it is his thing.

Like the monger that pissed on the SW. That isn't my thing but after hearing about it, I thought humm that could be worth a try because some submissive chicks would dig it and that might turn me on also even if I am not into it. We are all looking for variety and we all have our things. The new Netflix show Master of None has an episode with a dude jerking off on the subway. That is his thing. He gets arrested and relates that it sucks for that to be his thing but he can't change it. So fister likes to see vag stretched. Some dudes like to make asses gape, paint faces with cum, rim girls out, get their salad tossed, piss on a girl or get pissed on,.

With the derringer you should have been loving that Backpage girl, Trish in Towson (IIRC), because her box was so small even a finger had to work to get in. Dundalk Victoria has a tiny box.Friend once sent me a video of chicks farting in dudes faces. I cried laughing it was so funny. Not sure I would want to experience it. LOL.

Cls9637
12-03-15, 05:54
Kandii is looking for a little company. She is always a great provider. She's good with most anything except anal. That's off the table! I know that given the choice of Kandii or Heaven I would rather see Kandii. As always, she doesn't want her number passed around so she asks that you send your name and number to me via PM and I will forward it to her. A number of mongers have done this and made the connection. No protectionism going on before everyone gets all wound up. These are her rules, and I'm okay with doing it. Certain girls appreciate being looked out for, and they return the favor in a very pleasant way. Many guys think of these girls as subhuman, and many of them are. But there are some who are smart, nice people who appreciate it when someone looks out for them. Anyway, contributing members can PM me your information if you would like to meet Kandii. If you can tell me her old number I will send you the current one.

Angler69
12-03-15, 06:04
1) Beltway Motel on Washington Blvd. Decent rooms plus has bar and grill attached.

2) Can't help you on this one.

Regarding #1, how does Beltway Motel compare to the Motel6 on South Caton Ave in terms of price and "quality" of accomodations? I believe Motel6 comes out to $75 or so total for the night.

Stay safe,

Angler

Saber1967
12-03-15, 06:44
Regarding #1, how does Beltway Motel compare to the Motel6 on South Caton Ave in terms of price and "quality" of accomodations? I believe Motel6 comes out to $75 or so total for the night.

Stay safe,

AnglerThat Motel is actually cheaper to stay at per night than Tims.

Checkumout
12-03-15, 10:18
When was the last time you dated her? Do you happen to have any contact info on her? Last time I dated her was over 6 months ago.About a month ago only has a few clients now does not want # given out she lives off of 100 in Pasadena.

TShaw500
12-03-15, 16:32
Where's little sara been at. Anyone know what times she be out and about.

George Novas68
12-03-15, 17:12
You do realize the regulars on here are only a very small percentage of the guys that pick up these girls don't you? The bulk of these girls customers are random strangers that pick them up off the streets. What ever crazy logic you got to make yourself think you are somehow making these ladies live a longer safer life is laughable.That's not what I was saying at all.

Simply stating it's in both parties interest to be wary. I wouldn't knowingly throw a dirtbag at these ladies. I never said they would go on to live a healthier longer life, etc, etc.

ChordMan
12-03-15, 17:40
I was cruising through Ramsey this morning and saw a WSW waving at me to pull over so I did and she said her name was Jenna and hopped in we found a cozy spot and agreed on standard tuition for BBBJCIM service was good no complaints or rushing I will repeat again. I took a few pics but they were no good the spot we went to was too bright so the pics aren"t clear.

Curiousjoe
12-03-15, 20:14
Your pics are actually perfect. If you hit the next button fast it's like a movie of you gettin head. LOL.

I was cruising through Ramsey this morning and saw a WSW waving at me to pull over so I did and she said her name was Jenna and hopped in we found a cozy spot and agreed on standard tuition for BBBJCIM service was good no complaints or rushing I will repeat again. I took a few pics but they were no good the spot we went to was too bright so the pics aren"t clear.

Will Nilly
12-03-15, 21:02
I saw Becky on two different occasions this last weekend. The 1st was Friday night; she was standing on Wash Blvd looking very loopy. She was so out of it I passed on her because I've never seen her that way before. Saturday night I caught her again, but she looked more "normal" so I made the scoop. Service was on point, but you can see that she is slipping some from what she was after the baby, but the BBBJCIM is still a A to A+. Peace.I saw Becky about a week ago, she was her normal sweet self, great mic work, nice wet kitty.

Haven't seen Sara in a while, which is a shame, she's one of my favorites.

Geckoman
12-03-15, 21:05
About a month ago only has a few clients now does not want # given out she lives off of 100 in Pasadena.Yeah I know she lives somewhere in Pasadena, but not sure where exactly. Thanks for the information though.

Klove48
12-04-15, 13:44
Took a trip up to be / CB last night and ran into this eclectic looking chic with green hair and piercings on 5th and Pontiac. She Said her name was Heather. Made the scoop and she took me to her spot, something which I normally don't do, but I've haven't been I be / CB much in the last year or so; so I don't know if my old honey holes are safe anymore. Anyway we get there and she disrobes and it looked like she had a pretty decent body on her, but she asked for the tuition up front. I'm very Leary about doing that so I passed and took her back. She didn't get upset and was pretty cool about it. Anyone know if I passed on a gem or have any info on her? Peace.

ChordMan
12-04-15, 15:56
Your pics are actually perfect. If you hit the next button fast it's like a movie of you gettin head. LOL.Curious I know the pics are bad but I decided to put them up anyway every angle I tried the sun was beaming in strong I'll make sure they are much better next time. LOL.

ChordMan
12-04-15, 16:09
I was cruising the circle early this week not even looking for no one and saw Mo smiling and waving and she ran up to the car telling me she really needs help and she hopes I can help her, I told her I was on my way home and wasn't doing anything right now and she kept begging and said she would give me a BBBJCIM for less than standard Hamilton to be exact so I agreed. We went to a secluded spot and she went right to work and did her thing. She definitely not much to look at but her mic skillz is on point which most of why'all already know so if why'all happen to see her and need to let one out she won't disappoint you. Of course she didn't give me any digits but she asked me to leave a good report for her.

Geckoman
12-04-15, 18:54
I believe Summer is back in the Pontiac /4th Street area. The one with a nice rack and tatoos. I was driving through this afternoon around 3 PM and saw her, but did not have time to stop.

Flfcsr
12-04-15, 20:21
I hit a bunch of the loops and it was slim pickins. I was hoping for a rendezvous with the young brunette spinner Stephanie who lives near the SA, and lo, there she was. After I turned around to make the scoop, one of you beat me to it!

I ended up finding her again a little later and we hit a nearby spot so I could try out just her karaoke this time. She didn't seem as, well, let's say sober, as she had last time, but her mic work was pretty good. Not quite as good as last time, but hey. Unfortunately, it was a surprise to me that she wouldn't catch at the end, which by default means I'm not interested in repeating the experience. Maybe she'll catch for a tip, I don't know, YMMV.

In short, I would recommend picking her up if you see her if you have the time to get a room somewhere. Singin in the mongermobile may not be your best bet. I'd rate my experiences with her so far as pretty good overall, but not currently an atf.

CowboysFan
12-04-15, 21:53
Picked up young 24 yo Brittany the other night. Short cute spinner with a phat ass. I'd say she was about 5'4 120 lbs with brunet hair in a pony tail. Around midnight she was working with some black dude following around with her. After about 3 passes he fell back and I scooped her. Standard rates and tip for a bbbjws. Digits available but I've never tried calling or texting. Took direction well and earned her tip. Would gladly repeat.

Mongerel
12-04-15, 22:09
I hit a bunch of the loops and it was slim pickins. I was hoping for a rendezvous with the young brunette spinner Stephanie who lives near the SA, and lo, there she was. After I turned around to make the scoop, one of you beat me to it!

I ended up finding her again a little later and we hit a nearby spot so I could try out just her karaoke this time. She didn't seem as, well, let's say sober, as she had last time, but her mic work was pretty good. Not quite as good as last time, but hey. Unfortunately, it was a surprise to me that she wouldn't catch at the end, which by default means I'm not interested in repeating the experience. Maybe she'll catch for a tip, I don't know, YMMV.

In short, I would recommend picking her up if you see her if you have the time to get a room somewhere. Singin in the mongermobile may not be your best bet. I'd rate my experiences with her so far as pretty good overall, but not currently an atf.Got a room with her earlier this week and she took about 20 minutes in the bathroom before even starting, then after about 5 minutes she started complaining. Completely pissed me off. I ended the date and while she was getting dressed, I took off. Left her at Tims. I'm not the least bit sorry I did that, either. She was clearly off and I have no desire to see her again. I won't be dating her again, and she most likely would probably try to dent my car if I saw her on the street anyway! PLENTY of other fish in the sea, folks, though she does have a perfect spinner body. Oh well. On to the next one (s).

Derringer
12-05-15, 03:07
The "video vigilante" strikes again in Oklahoma City, OK. This time he used a drone with a camera attached to videotape a man and woman inside a vehicle who were allegedly having sex for money. Then he turned over the tape to OKC police who have now charged the pair with the crime of performing a lewd act.

With the state's use of video captured by drones, there will be no such thing as privacy any more. And of course law enforcement and prosecutors will be using these video surveillance methods to seek and destroy the scourge of prostitution!

You can read it for yourself on this website:
http://www.thesmokinggun.com

As Tiny Tim said, "God bless us, every one!"

Angler69
12-05-15, 04:07
I was cruising through Ramsey this morning and saw a WSW waving at me to pull over so I did and she said her name was Jenna and hopped in we found a cozy spot and agreed on standard tuition for BBBJCIM service was good no complaints or rushing I will repeat again. I took a few pics but they were no good the spot we went to was too bright so the pics aren"t clear.FYI, this particular Jenna has been referred to previously as "Jenna2" (just so we can keep track of duplicate names of different SWs).

Stay safe,

Angler.

Dick Balz
12-05-15, 06:56
Many thanks Derringer for the posting of the video vigilante. If you go to the "Daily Mail" website, they have a link to the actual video. It is amazing to watch, the guy and his "date" were in the middle of nowhere and here comes the drone, hopefully the john came before the drone!. Pretty scary stuff. Thanks again, Dick.

ChordMan
12-05-15, 08:21
FYI, this particular Jenna has been referred to previously as "Jenna2" (just so we can keep track of duplicate names of different SWs).

Stay safe,

Angler.Thanks Angler I appreciate the info about the name I do remember seeing that name on here before I can't remember if their were any pics of her so I wasn't sure if it was the same one but I got it.

FunShip75
12-05-15, 10:46
I didn't check out your link but I'm assuming its the same video I saw on the JohnTV Youtube channel. First off Oklahoma City has much better looking SW than we do.

Even though the Monger in the truck appeared to be in the middle of no where, he was trespassing on private property while the drone operator had permission to operate his camera equipped drone on the property. Nothing ACLU can do about it.

But until stricter drone laws are passed, to my understanding, drone operators can fly a camera equipped drone up to your bed room window and there's nothing you can do about it except for maybe trying to knock the drone out of the air.

The "video vigilante" strikes again in Oklahoma City, OK. This time he used a drone with a camera attached to videotape a man and woman inside a vehicle who were allegedly having sex for money. Then he turned over the tape to OKC police who have now charged the pair with the crime of performing a lewd act.

With the state's use of video captured by drones, there will be no such thing as privacy any more. And of course law enforcement and prosecutors will be using these video surveillance methods to seek and destroy the scourge of prostitution!

Playboy69
12-05-15, 12:09
Many thanks Derringer for the posting of the video vigilante. If you go to the "Daily Mail" website, they have a link to the actual video. It is amazing to watch, the guy and his "date" were in the middle of nowhere and here comes the drone, hopefully the john came before the drone!. Pretty scary stuff. Thanks again, Dick.

I didn't check out your link but I'm assuming its the same video I saw on the JohnTV Youtube channel. First off Oklahoma City has much better looking SW than we do.

Even though the Monger in the truck appeared to be in the middle of no where, he was trespassing on private property while the drone operator had permission to operate his camera equipped drone on the property. Nothing ACLU can do about it.

But until stricter drone laws are passed, to my understanding, drone operators can fly a camera equipped drone up to your bed room window and there's nothing you can do about it except for maybe trying to knock the drone out of the air.Apparently, this guy is real and has been doing it for awhile. Maybe a decade in OKC. I checked out his YouTube channel. I hope nothing like this happens in the Charm City. He's bad news for mongers.

Masonm
12-05-15, 13:39
Got a room with her earlier this week and she took about 20 minutes in the bathroom before even starting, then after about 5 minutes she started complaining. Completely pissed me off. I ended the date and while she was getting dressed, I took off. Left her at Tims. I'm not the least bit sorry I did that, either. She was clearly off and I have no desire to see her again. I won't be dating her again, and she most likely would probably try to dent my car if I saw her on the street anyway! PLENTY of other fish in the sea, folks, though she does have a perfect spinner body. Oh well. On to the next one (s).Her performance settings are great and abysmal. Nothing in between.

Funny Money
12-05-15, 17:05
I finally got around to seeing Heaven. I did BBBJ. As many have mentioned she doesn't catch. I enjoyed her technique. Lot of DT. I had a good time.

Propilot
12-06-15, 01:36
I met Amy of Dundalk. Cute blonde MILF. I think she said she was thirty five years of age. Nice body with A size tits. She loves to suck a dick and have her pussy played with. This girl loves dick. There were a couple of problems though. Even though she had a nice ass, there were some splotches of discoloration on her ass. I felt her ass and it was smooth with no bumps or pits. Not sure if it was a birthmark or something else. The second issue is that she does have an addiction, I think it is pills. She asked to use my phone and called her pharmacist and was in a big hurry to meet with him. She was starting to actually rush me to meet him so that she would not miss him. She had a hot body so I would see her again, but I would let her see her pharmacist first.

Propilot-Always check your six.

Member #5461
12-06-15, 09:03
I met Amy of Dundalk. Cute blonde MILF. I think she said she was thirty five years of age. Nice body with A size tits. She loves to suck a dick and have her pussy played with. This girl loves dick. There were a couple of problems though. Even though she had a nice ass, there were some splotches of discoloration on her ass. I felt her ass and it was smooth with no bumps or pits. Not sure if it was a birthmark or something else. The second issue is that she does have an addiction, I think it is pills. She asked to use my phone and called her pharmacist and was in a big hurry to meet with him. She was starting to actually rush me to meet him so that she would not miss him. She had a hot body so I would see her again, but I would let her see her pharmacist first.

Propilot-Always check your six.I am familiar with Amy and her primary Addiction is to crack not pills. I would never let her use my cell to call anyone. As for her performance its depends on the quality & quantity of before mentioned. Also she upsells her skills which in my opinion are just so. So. . 30 is the max she gets from locals.

Mr Mojo Risin
12-06-15, 14:22
Hit the loop Thursday morning to see what was going on. Thought I saw a familiar face so went around and sure enough it was Crystal. She still has a lot of weight on her. Says she is clean and working but still comes out on occasion. Went by Pierre's (I had my Pierre package with me-a clean sheet and a can of bacteria killing Lysol) but there were two blondes on the porch and they said he wasn't home. One of them was on the young side and cute and someone I will have to catch up with at some point. Ironically, the other one was built like Crystal was back in her SW Idol days. Ended up at the cemetery, nice BBBJ like I remembered and just mish since she is too big now to do much else in a car. Nice time, got her number, but will probably wait to contact her so she can get back in shape.

AceKing88
12-06-15, 15:01
Apparently, this guy is real and has been doing it for awhile. Maybe a decade in OKC. I checked out his YouTube channel. I hope nothing like this happens in the Charm City. He's bad news for mongers.This is why no car dates for me no way out of them circumstances if someone do roll up on you,cheaper to just get a room, as far as the guy following people in recording them he needs to get laid in get a life he has way too much time on his hands, surprised that no one has beat his a $$ yet. I bet he is a monger as well he need to keep his a $$ in OKC with the be. S,he can ride around the loop with a camera if he want, he will have way more than SW and monger problems some people really need to mind there business. As always be safe.

AceKing88
12-06-15, 15:07
About a month ago only has a few clients now does not want # given out she lives off of 100 in Pasadena.Is this Danny with the glasses did she just come home.

Klove48
12-06-15, 15:13
Hit the loop Thursday morning to see what was going on. Thought I saw a familiar face so went around and sure enough it was Crystal. She still has a lot of weight on her. Says she is clean and working but still comes out on occasion. Went by Pierre's (I had my Pierre package with me-a clean sheet and a can of bacteria killing Lysol) but there were two blondes on the porch and they said he wasn't home. One of them was on the young side and cute and someone I will have to catch up with at some point. Ironically, the other one was built like Crystal was back in her SW Idol days. Ended up at the cemetery, nice BBBJ like I remembered and just mish since she is too big now to do much else in a car. Nice time, got her number, but will probably wait to contact her so she can get back in shape.Man she been big like that for a minute. It probably would take a colossal colas on her part for her to loose that amount of weight.

YellaPerch
12-06-15, 16:05
It's been awhile since I've been able to get out, so I finally got to it today. I headed to see / be stroll and found a cutie named Heather. Brunette spinner with a nice smile. Made the scoop on Fairhaven about half way down. Headed to my spot. Negotiated for half and half and settled on standard tuition. Good mic work to start. Then had her little spinner body come over to my side of the car for some cow girl action. No complaints from her she jumped on top and rode me to completion. I filled her like a donut. She climbed into the passenger seat and cleaned up and I dropped her back off where I picked her up. Only thing was that she was nodding off on the way back and I had to keep waking her up. But overall it was very good experience. I would definitely repeat. Stay safe, and happy hunting fellas!

Cls9637
12-06-15, 18:03
I saw Liz the other day again. She is always a great provider, open to just about anything and usually very dependable. Plenty has already been said about her so there's very little more to add. She's living back in the WW area again. Her number is available to members who contribute meaningful posts, not just ask a lot of questions and give generic posts to build their count.

Kings
12-06-15, 18:27
Was in town Friday early am and wanted to try a different area. Picked up a short, early 30's blonde around 11 am. Got a BBBJ in a Home Depot parking lot. I would have went for half and half but she was at least 24 hrs past shower time. BBBJ was excellent, deep throat and she caught everything. No phone number to be had.

BoloBellgrande
12-06-15, 22:02
Man she been big like that for a minute. It probably would take a colossal colas on her part for her to loose that amount of weight.She's smaller than she was a year ago when I met her at Tim's. She's still a big girl, I'm thinking it's her candy habit that's taken some of the weight off. I suppose that's not a good thing for her. She's one of the few SW / former SW that I like as people . She's at home now, I chatted with her via text to warn her about the robberies that's been going on around the west side.

DapplzChamp
12-07-15, 01:08
The last few weeks on the WW loop have been interesting.

Christina: I was driving home from work late one night and stopped by the circle. Picked up this really cute WSW named Christina. Blonde, great curves, perfect height. Took her back to Pierre's and we waited about 30 minutes for the couple upstairs to finish. Service was great; she got real into it and was borderline GFE with all the kissing she was doing. After we finished I dropped her back off at the circle. Tried to get her number but of course she doesn't have one. She said I could come by her house and honk my horn if I ever want to meet up again but every time I've tried I haven't gotten a response. Oh well. One of my favorite experiences so far.

Dawn: I was in the area during the day so I decided to see what was out. Only person around was this older woman who calls herself Dawn. When she got in my car I started to regret it since she didn't look that great up close and she was missing more than a few teeth. From the sound of it she was also losing her voice at the time. But she seemed nice enough so I opted for the BBBJ. Glad I did. Great technique, non-rushed, CIM with no complaints. Very nice lady. I'll pick her up if I see her again. Again, no number.

Tasha: Lately I've been trying to hit the loop at different times to see the range of talent available. Circled a couple times and saw this girl who might have been pregnant standing on the corner. Eventually made the scoop and headed off to the park for some mic work. She said her name was Tasha. BBBJ was good, but she doesn't swallow and ran to open the door and spit my load out ASAP. But otherwise it was a good experience. No number but I gave her mine and I'll repeat if she ever hits me up.

Mo: She's messaged me a couple of times but I've only seen her once since my last report. It was more or less the same experience as I've reported on before. She seemed a little down so if anyone sees her please help her out. Her BJ technique is top notch and the kitty is easily one of the tightest in area.

(Slim) Nikki: One of my regulars. Texted her to meet up one night and she agreed. Texted her while on my way and when I got there. Waited 20 minutes with no response. I pulled away and decided to do one loop around the circle to see if there was anything worthwhile; otherwise I would go home. As I was about to leave she texted me saying she had to take care of something. I said okay and went back to her place. Waited another 10-15 minutes and she never came out so I left. We'll see how I play this one out in the future.

Lisa #1: Haven't seen her in a couple months so I decided to text her. Some guy responded, saying something along the lines of "don't text me with that BS and don't you dare come near my girl". I told him to back off as she's the one who gave me her number. A couple hours later she texted me from another number apologizing. Apparently that was her ex who she hasn't seen in months. She's great to look at and the service is always good but I don't think I'll see her again. Not worth the trouble.

Lisa #2: Coming home from work a few days ago I stopped for another lady who calls herself Lisa. 53 years old. Just wanted some mic work and she happily agreed. Technique was okay but nothing to complain about. Easy to talk to and I got her number. I'll probably repeat.

That's it for now. Until next time.

- Champ.

Cls9637
12-07-15, 07:15
I was driving up Wilkens on an errand Saturday when I saw Ashley frantically waving at me. I stopped just to talk to her a minute and set up something for later in the weekend. This fuckin' lunatic got in my car and refused to get out until I dated her! She was promising everything in the world to get me to date. I tried telling her that there was no time, but she wasn't hearing any of it. Threatened to take her to the police and she says okay, I'll tell them you tried to rape me. Yeah, I said, that'll work. They're going to believe that I drove you to the police so you can report me for rape. Sure! Plus the fact that she has multiple prostitution arrests and drug arrests. Then she says give me twenty dollars and I'll get out. I told her I would give her ten just because it would get me out of there. She said that wasn't enough. I learned this trick from someone here once. I balled up the ten and threw it out the door. She wasn't about to miss out on the money. Got her out and hauled ass. That's the last time she'll ever get near my car.

Anybody who doesn't know Ashley here are a few pictures. I just remembered that she once about two years ago was telling me she was seeing red bugs crawling out of her pussy and black bugs crawling out from under her toenails. This girl has a serous coke issue.

Checkumout
12-07-15, 07:17
Is this Danny with the glasses did she just come home.No its mike, kenny joe, billy with no glasses you do not mention names on here dude.

Cls9637
12-07-15, 07:30
I did get to see Natalie briefly this weekend. Always a good time with her. She says she tries to not come out around the circle much, but sometimes has to. She'd rather use her phone and is always looking for company. Her number is available to those who do meaningful posts.

Cls9637
12-07-15, 07:34
I tried to get hold of Daniella this weekend. I texted the number I had and some dude called me yelling that that was his number and stop texting him. Maybe a BF? I don't know. Anybody have new contact information for her? Love to see her again.

KayJay1
12-07-15, 08:30
I was driving up Wilkens on an errand Saturday when I saw Ashley frantically waving at me. I stopped just to talk to her a minute and set up something for later in the weekend. This fuckin' lunatic got in my car and refused to get out until I dated her! She was promising everything in the world to get me to date. I tried telling her that there was no time, but she wasn't hearing any of it. Threatened to take her to the police and she says okay, I'll tell them you tried to rape me. Yeah, I said, that'll work. They're going to believe that I drove you to the police so you can report me for rape. Sure! Plus the fact that she has multiple prostitution arrests and drug arrests. Then she says give me twenty dollars and I'll get out. I told her I would give her ten just because it would get me out of there. She said that wasn't enough. I learned this trick from someone here once. I balled up the ten and threw it out the door. She wasn't about to miss out on the money. Got her out and hauled ass. That's the last time she'll ever get near my car.

Anybody who doesn't know Ashley here are a few pictures. I just remembered that she once about two years ago was telling me she was seeing red bugs crawling out of her pussy and black bugs crawling out from under her toenails. This girl has a serous coke issue.This chick did the same to me, she is going to get herself into some serious trouble if she keeps it up.

Masonm
12-07-15, 10:47

Anybody who doesn't know Ashley here are a few pictures. I just remembered that she once about two years ago was telling me she was seeing red bugs crawling out of her pussy and black bugs crawling out from under her toenails. This girl has a serous coke issue.Sorry that this happened. I have had another Ashley in Brooklyn do me like this, threatening to stab with needles or slash my upholstery. Like you, I gave in to get her out. I now threaten to record my request to exit my car for the cops. If that doesn't work a spray down with a fire extinguisher does (its scary believe me! I now also have can of bear repellent, which thankfully I've not had to use yet. Whatever you threaten, DO NOT actually go to the cops. Both SWs and police are too unpredictable for you to lose control of the situation.

NiteTimer
12-07-15, 11:09
Does anyone know who put the advertisement about Megan on there?

She sent me a message thinking I knew something about it. I didn't know she was back until Friday.

It's one of those pay for view vids. I haven't seen it, but if someone knows who it is; they should really be cool about that.

I never put her out there because she wanted to be down low with it. So if someone knows what's up. Let me know. But I don't have any information on her out in public for the record.

SpiceOfLife
12-07-15, 11:14

Anybody who doesn't know Ashley here are a few pictures. I just remembered that she once about two years ago was telling me she was seeing red bugs crawling out of her pussy and black bugs crawling out from under her toenails. This girl has a serous coke issue.I must've dodged a bullet when I picked her up about 1. 5 weeks ago near the circle. I didn't recognize her and got a quick BBBJ and got her out. She hadn't gotten well yet that morning and was trying to rush me, and fortunately I came quick, paid her $20 and was back on the road in 10 minutes or less. Even still, I wouldn't pick her up again based on this visit. She looked great from a distance but pretty rough when she climbed in.

Vmprvette
12-07-15, 12:23
Whay are the best streets to monger.

RichK56
12-07-15, 15:12
Long time browser, new to posting. Typically took business out of the dmv due to home constraints. Have the ability to post some now.

Tried two WSW and unsure if I will repeat. Typically stick with indep spinners I can check on ThE otheR site.

Red Headed H: Scooped her up near Lombard. Looked good from far but far from good. A bit out of it for my taste. Headed to the park despite my better judgment. Unhappy with what I saw under the hood so I opted for a BBBJ. Non-rushed, CIM, above-average technique overall not up to my standards. Would not repeat.

Heaven on Earth: Seemed from other posts to be more up my alley. Expected a nonGFE and received. Non-rushed but also not enthusiastic. Seemed bored. Agreed to upcharge to catch.

Probably won't continue with WSW unless in a bind.

Jberger
12-07-15, 18:02
Whay are the best streets to monger.Not to be a wisecracker but read the forum. If you look down User Blog portion of the screen you will see a folder called "Loop Maps". These show you the most common loops where the fish are playing. Some are better than others, like Wilkins and Brooklyn.

Member #5461
12-07-15, 19:53
[Deleted by Admin]

Don't do this, just ignore it if you don't want to answer.

A2

Playboy69
12-07-15, 20:34

Anybody who doesn't know Ashley here are a few pictures. I just remembered that she once about two years ago was telling me she was seeing red bugs crawling out of her pussy and black bugs crawling out from under her toenails. This girl has a serous coke issue.She was 300 ft away from where I parked. I wasn't trying to get her attention cause even from a far she wasn't my type. And I've seen her a few times, I mean passed by her a few times & not just that day, but each time I got closed by, I just drove away. Over the weekend, I was just fiddling on my phone & 300 ft away from her. About 3 minutes go by, she's near my car & told me to open my window. She was asking for a dollar. I told her I didn't have any. She for 50 cents. I told her I didn't have any. She then puts her hand through begging for money. I then decided to leave but she wouldn't take her hand out so I gave her 50 cents. And drove away.

Sos1971
12-07-15, 21:26
I saw Liz the other day again. She is always a great provider, open to just about anything and usually very dependable. Plenty has already been said about her so there's very little more to add. She's living back in the WW area again. Her number is available to members who contribute meaningful posts, not just ask a lot of questions and give generic posts to build their count.She's easy on the eyes!

Mdam
12-08-15, 01:07
Dundalk was dead tonight. I guess a congrats goes to the Boys In Blue. It wasn't just a lack of acceptable ladies, but nothing was out. I live in the area and make a pass daily, but I hope nobody too decent was locked up.

KayJay1
12-08-15, 01:36
I went for a cruise today and found willow.

Angler69
12-08-15, 03:34
Picked up Tasha from the W / W area recently after a long time. I've dated her before a couple of years ago before she had her latest state-sponsored vacation.

The Tasha I knew before was a little more enthusiastic than I experienced this time. Also, she must not be doing well as she has really lost a lot of weight and has that funky "SW going down the drain" stink on her (reminded me of slim Nikki with her slight frame and smelly funk). She used to have nice be tits but those have shrunk with the weight loss as well. She also seemed to have bed bug bites on her back.

Anyway, we did the car date thing and her BBBJCIM was just ok. But when you add the stink, low enthusiasm, me thinking about bed bugs while she's doing mic work. It was not a pleasurable experience for me which is sad because she was really fun before and down for whatever. I had to drive a long time with all the windows down in the cold to get that funk out of the monger rig. I also got to thinking about if some of these SWs transfer bed bugs to our cars and clothing from their car dates? Anyway, she had no digits of course and I don't think I will be repeating with her anytime soon.

Stay safe,

Angler.

Angler69
12-08-15, 03:39
Recently picked up yet another Nik / Nicole from the W / W area. This one was a WSW with blond hair put up, nice see tits, and was very cool to talk to and lucid. She also had what looked like a skin tag of sorts under the left side of her bottom lip. She was very pleasant to talk, seemed lucid, clean, didn't smell, etc so off we went for a car date for BBBJCIM.

Her oral skills were very nice and she did the mic work with a commitment and focus that was pleasant to see. After taking some directions, she had me explode and caught like a champ and later spit out. Unfortunately no phone so no digits. I would pick her up again if I ever see her.

Stay safe,

Angler.

Cls9637
12-08-15, 06:08
Whay are the best streets to monger.The best streets to monger would be the streets where the SW's are. If there are no SW's then you're probably not on a good street to monger.

Traveling John #2
12-08-15, 07:43
Dundalk was dead tonight. I guess a congrats goes to the Boys In Blue. It wasn't just a lack of acceptable ladies, but nothing was out. I live in the area and make a pass daily, but I hope nobody too decent was locked up.The only area that had normal activity was SA. Circle, Washington, and Brooklyn had only a few of the hard core walkers out. Someone said there was a shooting Sunday near Wilkins that had the boys out in full.

Masonm
12-08-15, 11:18
Picked up Tasha from the W / W area recently after a long time. I've dated her before a couple of years ago before she had her latest state-sponsored vacation.

The Tasha I knew before was a little more enthusiastic than I experienced this time. Also, she must not be doing well as she has really lost a lot of weight and has that funky "SW going down the drain" stink on her (reminded me of slim Nikki with her slight frame and smelly funk). She used to have nice be tits but those have shrunk with the weight loss as well. She also seemed to have bed bug bites on her back.

Anyway, we did the car date thing and her BBBJCIM was just ok. But when you add the stink, low enthusiasm, me thinking about bed bugs while she's doing mic work. It was not a pleasurable experience for me which is sad because she was really fun before and down for whatever. I had to drive a long time with all the windows down in the cold to get that funk out of the monger rig. I also got to thinking about if some of these SWs transfer bed bugs to our cars and clothing from their car dates? Anyway, she had no digits of course and I don't think I will be repeating with her anytime soon.

Stay safe,

Angler.They can definitely introduce bed bugs into your car. Google "bed bug car". Fortunately they are easy to rid from cars especially in the summer with extreme heat. If you have bites just around your ass and upper thigh, think about possibility of a car infestation.

Klove48
12-08-15, 11:20
The only area that had normal activity was SA. Circle, Washington, and Brooklyn had only a few of the hard core walkers out. Someone said there was a shooting Sunday near Wilkins that had the boys out in full.I was told that s / w Momtana was shot and killed the other night.

Mikeice691
Recently saw Shelly and picked her up on Conkling St. Very nice, great body. Very nice tight kitty. Got a blow job for going rate. Will see her again for full service in a hotel. Seems like she is open to most anything. I have number to share with others who will treat her right.

BigPappay
The best streets to monger would be the streets where the SW's are. If there are no SW's then you're probably not on a good street to monger.Stop being a donkey and help the dude out. At one time you were also a beginner.

Baltoman
12-08-15, 12:20
http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?2121-Baltimore-Mongering-Basics-for-Newbies

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?10265-Loop-Maps-%28Help-for-Visitors-and-Newbies%29

Baltoman.

Whay are the best streets to monger.

Gonzo64
12-08-15, 13:42
I believe Summer is back in the Pontiac /4th Street area. The one with a nice rack and tatoos. I was driving through this afternoon around 3 PM and saw her, but did not have time to stop.Yes, Summer is back. Her boyfriend got out of jail the other day. She was living with her father and she really looks pretty good. Unfortunately for her, I think that she has chosen to stay in Maryland with her boyfriend now. Although she says that both of them are clean now, I'm sure it's only a matter of time before she is back at it hardcore. I spent some time with her the other day and it was really nice. Just like she was two years ago.

Kings
12-08-15, 15:21
I saw Liz this morning and she provided an awesome time. All acronyms are available. I also want to add that she is much prettier in person. I will repeat again and again.

SpankyNoSpank
12-08-15, 15:23

Propilot-Always check your six.Amy has been 1 of my favorites for a while and is always a phone call away. Car dates with her does 0 justice. Get a room and hang on for the ride.

RichK56
12-08-15, 15:24
They can definitely introduce bed bugs into your car. Google "bed bug car". Fortunately they are easy to rid from cars especially in the summer with extreme heat. If you have bites just around your ass and upper thigh, think about possibility of a car infestation.I think I ran into this issue also. Had to take the mongermobile to a legit cleaners. No thanks.

Kings
12-08-15, 15:32
I scoped her up off of Payson after texting her for her location. Headed to tim's and all acronyms were indulged in.

Mr Mojo Risin
12-08-15, 15:56
Hit the WW loop early this morning to see what was around before a day of work. Almost immediately I saw Heaven. And passed her by. Never have been with her and wasn't sweating her the way others are. Drove around for a bit and didn't see much around. Somehow she was still there so I finally scooped her up and pretended I never heard of her. Made my way to P's with my P's Supply bag. Now, she is an attractive girl, not as good looking as the old picture of her with the blonde hair, but nice looking. Whoever did those tattoos on her face is an idiot. She's tall, 5' 9". Really nice smooth skin, be-cups with nice nips. Her BBBJ was good, she can go deep but you feel some teeth as well. Moved on to mish, she felt good. After awhile she started to complain about her pussy hurting from "fucking too much". She helped me finish off orally. Nice time, will probably repeat one more time but not going to break my neck to see her again. I am looking for someone no holes barred for my next rendezvous.

Klove48
12-08-15, 16:02
I was told that s / w Momtana was shot and killed the other night.Pardon the spelling error. It was Montana that I was told was killed the other night.

TrinitHugz
12-08-15, 16:07
Whay are the best streets to monger.Very easy to figure out. First go to google and type: streetwalkers Baltimore.

It will bring a website called wiki'sex or something in that nature. Scroll down to prostitution and you'll see every single bad ass street in bmore. But to help you out even faster look on here in the Amateur section and click WSW maps. Look for bmore and your off. East on wilkens to carey. Pulaski and Conklin. If you were a cop you'd kno this by now so I don't see what's the secret with these guys. Smh.

EasyLuvr
12-08-15, 16:28
Cruised Scarey and Wilkens and didn't see much around noon today. After the third tour, skinny Ashley waved me down at Wilkens and Payson so I scooped her and headed to Frenchy's. There we were told that someone was using the room and wouldn't be out for an hour so we headed off to another spot where we got naked and down to business. She seems to be getting skinnier by the day but the little head took over and I jumped on top of her anyway. She groaned a bit when I stuffed the sausage in but she soon got very wet and locked her legs around my waist and matched me thrust for thrust. Didn't take long to pop off in her little cooch, cleaned up and dropped her off in front of what I imagine was her pharmacist's place. Not a bad experience but soon she'll be dead if she continues.

Clix
12-08-15, 18:06
[Deleted by Admin]Loved your response!

Yeah, not so much for me.

A2

Jmswozniak
12-08-15, 18:21

Anybody who doesn't know Ashley here are a few pictures. I just remembered that she once about two years ago was telling me she was seeing red bugs crawling out of her pussy and black bugs crawling out from under her toenails. This girl has a serous coke issue.You should have balled up a dollar and threw it out the window. Why give her a $10? I have pulled that stunt before on one that would not get out.

ChordMan
12-08-15, 18:49
Last night I was on my way home and cruised through BP and spotted purple hair Shannon on Washburn and 4th made the safe scoop and we went to a nice spot for a BBBJCIM for standard tuition. She was a fun date I haven't seen her in a while so I stopped glad I did she worked it until I blasted everything in her mouth. She stays in Pasadena and said she has a 18 month old so she stays in the house most of the time so catch her while she's around. I asked her for digits but she said she doesn't have any.

HcLine
12-08-15, 20:48
Very easy to figure out. First go to google and type: streetwalkers Baltimore.

It will bring a website called wiki'sex or something in that nature. Scroll down to prostitution and you'll see every single bad ass street in bmore. But to help you out even faster look on here in the Amateur section and click WSW maps. Look for bmore and your off. East on wilkens to carey. Pulaski and Conklin. If you were a cop you'd kno this by now so I don't see what's the secret with these guys. Smh.No kidding, you give a blinding flash to the obvious. The guide is fun to read but somehow a few of the "old" seniors feel you have to pay dues to participate. Don't get me wrong, I've met alot of great fellow hobbiest, and some who think there stuff doesn't stink, but my view is the same as yours, cut to the chase. Karma comes around IMHO. Hc.

Laxxx
12-08-15, 21:41
Last night I was on my way home and cruised through BP and spotted purple hair Shannon on Washburn and 4th made the safe scoop and we went to a nice spot for a BBBJCIM for standard tuition. She was a fun date I haven't seen her in a while so I stopped glad I did she worked it until I blasted everything in her mouth. She stays in Pasadena and said she has a 18 month old so she stays in the house most of the time so catch her while she's around. I asked her for digits but she said she doesn't have any.Shannon is back in town. I still remember the first time I say her on Pontiac. OMG. What a beauty. But that was years ago. Still a fine looking woman and willing to do everything.

NiteTimer
12-08-15, 22:07
I was told that s / w Momtana was shot and killed the other night.I have family that lives nearby & Denise called to confirm. Ms. Montana was shot on Payson & Wilhem apparently over a bad deal.

Old Chinese Guy
12-08-15, 22:30
Yes, Summer is back. Her boyfriend got out of jail the other day. She was living with her father and she really looks pretty good. Unfortunately for her, I think that she has chosen to stay in Maryland with her boyfriend now. Although she says that both of them are clean now, I'm sure it's only a matter of time before she is back at it hardcore. I spent some time with her the other day and it was really nice. Just like she was two years ago.She still chubby or is she back to her old skinny self? Also is she still complaining everytime you grab her tits? That always used to bug me, what the hell big tits good for if you can't grab or even lick them?

Propellor
12-08-15, 22:47
She still chubby or is she back to her old skinny self? Also is she still complaining everytime you grab her tits? That always used to bug me, what the hell big tits good for if you can't grab or even lick them?Not really sure what's going on with her. Heard from her today. Trying to hookup. Said she was going back to her Father's place this week. Although she did say the same thing the first part of last week. You're right about the tits. Annoying that you could barely even touch them.

Geckoman
12-08-15, 22:58
Yes, Summer is back. Her boyfriend got out of jail the other day. She was living with her father and she really looks pretty good. Unfortunately for her, I think that she has chosen to stay in Maryland with her boyfriend now. Although she says that both of them are clean now, I'm sure it's only a matter of time before she is back at it hardcore. I spent some time with her the other day and it was really nice. Just like she was two years ago.Too bad she is back with her no good BF.

Vmprvette
12-08-15, 23:21
Any info on Stephanie from patapsco.

Petite 27 yrs blonde hair.

Geckoman
12-08-15, 23:49
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove references to Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. As provided in the Forum's Posting Guideline, members may not discuss Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

BoloBellgrande
12-09-15, 01:04
Rode by the rent a room house on Cole St and saw a big piece of plywood over the bottom window. Wonder what happened. Ha Ha Ha. A light was on upstairs. I don't think that place has many days left.

DapplzChamp
12-09-15, 02:24
Picked up an older brunette lady named Melanie off S Carey last night. Took her back to my spot for FS. BJ started off real good but only lasted about two minutes. Seemed like she was rushing to get it over with. But everything was great once we moved to FS. Started off missionary and she was moaning real loud. After a couple minutes we switched to doggy and she seemed to enjoy herself. Popped, cleaned up, and dropped her back off where I found her. No digits because she said her phone was just stolen. But I would repeat.

- Champ.

BoloBellgrande
12-09-15, 02:57
Picked up an older brunette lady named Melanie off S Carey last night. Took her back to my spot for FS. BJ started off real good but only lasted about two minutes. Seemed like she was rushing to get it over with. But everything was great once we moved to FS. Started off missionary and she was moaning real loud. After a couple minutes we switched to doggy and she seemed to enjoy herself. Popped, cleaned up, and dropped her back off where I found her. No digits because she said her phone was just stolen. But I would repeat.

- Champ.Was she wearing black leggings? . Thought I saw her too. . That WSW has some meat on her!

MysterFister
12-09-15, 08:09
Recently saw Shelly and picked her up on Conkling St. Very nice, great body. Very nice tight kitty. Got a blow job for going rate. Will see her again for full service in a hotel. Seems like she is open to most anything. I have number to share with others who will treat her right.Is this the Shelly with fake boobs, hair down to the small of her back? Age around 34-35? If so her number ending in 7765 sent dead just before she sent to rehab. Hope she isn't doing dope again. If it is her I would appreciate the # for reconnect.

Gonzo64
12-09-15, 08:31
She still chubby or is she back to her old skinny self? Also is she still complaining everytime you grab her tits? That always used to bug me, what the hell big tits good for if you can't grab or even lick them?She is still a bit chubby. Better than she was three months ago. Her skin is really cleaned up and she really looks pretty right now.

I actually saw her three weeks ago when she was up to visit with her boyfriend while he was in jail. She was strolling her usual route. We talked but didn't date. But she did say that she was looking to make a few bucks. She did actually go home to her fathers the next day. However; now, I'm not sure if she really is going to go back or not. She told me the same thing last week but I saw her strolling yesterday. Yes, that boyfriend is not good for her. It's a shame.

ChordMan
12-09-15, 10:03

- Champ.What's up bro? Was she really skinny because I know a Melanie that hangs around there and she had weight on her before but now she has lost alot of weight just curious if it's the same lady because I haven't seen her in a while.

DapplzChamp
12-09-15, 10:35
Nope she was definitely wearing jeans, no leggings. She wasn't that big either. This was around 11:30 at night. Maybe you saw someone else? There was someone thicker standing off Ramsey at the same time but I can't remember what they were wearing.

Was she wearing black leggings? . Thought I saw her too. . That WSW has some meat on her!

DapplzChamp
12-09-15, 10:39
She was thin but not outrageously so. And it didn't look like she had lost a lot of weight recently. A cups, shoulder length hair, no tattoos that I could see, and a nice ass. She also mentioned she had a six year old son who lives with her sister in another state if that helps identify her.

What's up bro? Was she really skinny because I know a Melanie that hangs around there and she had weight on her before but now she has lost alot of weight just curious if it's the same lady because I haven't seen her in a while.

KingKoq
12-09-15, 16:08
Picked up Amanda from conklin. Opted to bbj, destroyed her throat she let me abuse her mouth for standard tuition. I will repeat again.

BoloBellgrande
12-09-15, 16:10
Nope she was definitely wearing jeans, no leggings. She wasn't that big either. This was around 11:30 at night. Maybe you saw someone else? There was someone thicker standing off Ramsey at the same time but I can't remember what they were wearing.Guess so, this WSW looked like a civi, jet black hair and teeth were clean and white. I don't do pickups, but, I decided to go through the routine any way. This WSW was standing on the corner of S Carey directly across from the tennis court, so I could see down the st that there was no ULE or LE around. I drove by her and circled at the circle and down S Mount St, made a left on Cole and passed the rent a room house. Just as I passed the auto garage I see LE up on my left. The car slowed down and came to a complete stop in the road and all the lights were turned off . I thought that was wierd so I broke off my recon, text Jewelz and met up with her for a date.

Geckoman
12-09-15, 17:00
She is still a bit chubby. Better than she was three months ago. Her skin is really cleaned up and she really looks pretty right now.

I actually saw her three weeks ago when she was up to visit with her boyfriend while he was in jail. She was strolling her usual route. We talked but didn't date. But she did say that she was looking to make a few bucks. She did actually go home to her fathers the next day. However; now, I'm not sure if she really is going to go back or not. She told me the same thing last week but I saw her strolling yesterday. Yes, that boyfriend is not good for her. It's a shame.Be careful especially when her BF is around and drunk. He can be totally out of control.

Oakwood99
12-09-15, 18:04
I saw Ashley on Monday by the circle / Cole St.

She has black hair petite, pretty girl.

Be careful! You old timers no what I mean.

Oak.

Checkumout
12-09-15, 20:09
Met her on 4th and washburn small build perky A cups about 5'5" dark frizzy hair with a good peronality took her to one of my favorite parking spots and settled for a BBBJCIM she knew what she was doing she got the job done talked a little afterwards and she said she was up to doing it all as long as the guy was not a asshole no digits.

RookieMonger
12-09-15, 23:22

Oak.Ashley from like 8-10 years ago?

Vmprvette
12-10-15, 01:22
The other night was prowling Patapsco area and talked to Stephanie. 27 yr old petite spinner with dirty blonde hair.

Did not follow-trough with her since I did not recognize her. Anyone has info on this one?

Traveling John #2
12-10-15, 06:55
Saw this hot spinner with blonde hair walking by long john silvers and had to stop and talk to her. Find out it was kitty with a wig. She looked great and always interesting to talk to. Did not have time to do anything but looked good with a little extra weight.

Mikeice691
12-10-15, 07:47
Is this the Shelly with fake boobs, hair down to the small of her back? Age around 34-35? If so her number ending in 7765 sent dead just before she sent to rehab. Hope she isn't doing dope again. If it is her I would appreciate the # for reconnect.No this is a different Shelly.

Chico
12-10-15, 09:57
Saw this hot spinner with blonde hair walking by long john silvers and had to stop and talk to her. Find out it was kitty with a wig. She looked great and always interesting to talk to. Did not have time to do anything but looked good with a little extra weight.Kitty. ?. Kiara Kitty? You're going to cause a traffic-jam on Patapsco, LOL. I'm already starting my car.

Chico.

BigPappay
12-10-15, 11:11
Chatted w / Starr near the Park on Wash Blvd. Didn't snatch her because not familiar with her. Looked really nice, red hair 5. 5 ish rack was covered up. Think I missed a good one as she was taken on my second pass. Any info?

Genre
12-10-15, 11:12

Oak.This one?

http://www.aetv.com/shows/intervention/season-3/episode-9

If so, they discussed her issues (that might be relevant to some here) on the show.

Oakwood99
12-10-15, 13:06
This one?

http://www.aetv.com/shows/intervention/season-3/episode-9

If so, they discussed her issues (that might be relevant to some here) on the show.No Genre. Different girl.

Oakwood99
12-10-15, 13:09
Ashley from like 8-10 years ago?Yes. She was very popular. She told me she works off her phone.

Oak.

Happy One
12-10-15, 16:22
Yes. She was very popular. She told me she works off her phone.

Oak.Be very very carefull with this one, she has been reported on in past. Think with the big head, not the little one, unless you want to spend rest of your life on meds.

Klove48
12-10-15, 16:32
Saw this hot spinner with blonde hair walking by long john silvers and had to stop and talk to her. Find out it was kitty with a wig. She looked great and always interesting to talk to. Did not have time to do anything but looked good with a little extra weight.Traveling John, I tried to pm you but it wouldn't let me. First is this Kitty, Keira? If so what time did you see her walking? Thanks.

Mongerel
12-10-15, 17:57
Traveling John, I tried to pm you but it wouldn't let me. First is this Kitty, Keira? If so what time did you see her walking? Thanks.Definitely NOT Kiara. This Kitty is the one whose husband is in the Grey Bar Hotel for pimping her out. Oh yeah, he was BPD, too.

BoloBellgrande
12-10-15, 19:08
Does anyone have a picture of Montana? Jewelz told me she was shot in the back of the head and killed over a drug beef. I don't think I ever dated her, but may have seen her around.

NiteTimer
12-10-15, 19:18
Does anyone have a picture of Montana? Jewelz told me she was shot in the back of the head and killed over a drug beef. I don't think I ever dated her, but may have seen her around.That's two of my old dates down this week. Red haired Shannon Od'd I heard from a source this afternoon.

I'll be taking her vid down tonight.

She was cool people.

BoloBellgrande
12-10-15, 20:26
RIP pretty lady

Propellor
12-10-15, 22:18
Happened to be passing through the area this evening. Cruised the WW for a bit. Normally stick with my regulars but had the urge for some strange. Picked up Erica at Wilkins and Payson. Looked ok from a distance but up close she had some miles on her. Headed out of town and got an average BBBJCIM. Nothing spectacular but she got the job done.

Says she has her own place and can host. Her phone is in the process of being activated. Digits available.

Propellor
12-10-15, 22:31
Texted Summer to see if she was still in the area. She answered saying she was in VA but trying to find a ride back to Baltimore. Looks like the honeymoon in VA is over. If anyone wants to go down to rescue her I'm sure she would be most appreciative. The thought did cross my mind but it's too damn far.

Muff Scout
12-10-15, 23:14
RIP pretty ladyThis makes me so sad.

Shannon was an awesome person and a fun date.

I always hoped she would get it together, but it was not meant to be.

She deserved way better.

Muff.

NiteTimer
12-10-15, 23:48
http://www.ccptube.com/video/412/the-cleaner.html

Last call.

Rizalboy
12-11-15, 00:53
RIP pretty ladyWhat? When? How? She was the first SW that let me record cumming on her face. Damn. That's terrible to hear.

BigPappay
12-11-15, 04:39
Scooped CC off Fairhaven for a BBBJ. Mistake. This little girl couldn't keep her eyes open long enough put my dick in her mouth. Ended up cock beating her face while she randomly squeezed my nuts in between naps. Pass on this little Italian, there's better avail.

Cls9637
12-11-15, 05:52
Happened to be passing through the area this evening. Cruised the WW for a bit. Normally stick with my regulars but had the urge for some strange. Picked up Erica at Wilkins and Payson. Looked ok from a distance but up close she had some miles on her. Headed out of town and got an average BBBJCIM. Nothing spectacular but she got the job done.

Says she has her own place and can host. Her phone is in the process of being activated. Digits available.Hopefully not this Erica. If it is you're lucky you got any service. She's known as "rip-off Erica. " A few of these are from when she was pregnant a few years ago, the other one is more recent. If you actually get service from her she's usually fairly good, and all inputs are open.

Propellor
12-11-15, 06:33
Hopefully not this Erica. If it is you're lucky you got any service. She's known as "rip-off Erica. " A few of these are from when she was pregnant a few years ago, the other one is more recent. If you actually get service from her she's usually fairly good, and all inputs are open.No was not that Erica. Middle age, blonde. Attractive at a distance.

RookieMonger
12-11-15, 07:16
Yes. She was very popular. She told me she works off her phone.

Oak.Yes, I remember the rumblings from way back. How is she looking nowadays? She gave a pretty nice BJ back in the days.

KayJay1
12-11-15, 08:52
Has anyone seen or heard from Italian tiffany from cb / bee area, her digits went dead about 3 weeks ago (usually very reliable) last four 4960? If anyone has Intel pm me.

Oakwood99
12-11-15, 10:48
Yes, I remember the rumblings from way back. How is she looking nowadays? She gave a pretty nice BJ back in the days.Rook- She looks the same with about 10 more pounds.

You would not no.

Oak.

Skrooge
12-11-15, 11:34
RIP pretty ladyDamn, very sad to hear she's gone. Been looking for her for a good while now. I swear she's the reason I even still go out to find talent. Had me like an addict, chasing the first experience and nothing compared.

Krock21
12-11-15, 13:01
I was driving through WW early this morning 5 ish and the pickings were slim. Did a double back and ended up picking up a blond girl goes by Amber Marie off of Cole St. Little heavy for my tastes but in a pinch it works. She did have a big rack. Circled around to the spot and she gets the Mike work started. Nice work little bit of teeth, I don't mind. Did the deed and moved on standard tuition plus a nice tip for speedy work. No digits but says she is usually out all night and close to the circle. Looks 5 service 8 said she has a nice big ass. Maybe next time. I would repeat.

SirDrDunk
12-11-15, 13:13
RIP pretty ladyAre. I. P. She was cool with me.

Mr Mojo Risin
12-11-15, 13:43

Stay safe,

Angler.Unfortunately, have to second this. My first choice wasn't answering the phone so drove around W / W. Saw Tasha, she hopped in and could tell she was much smaller than before. Went to P's, she undressed, the nice body was gone. BBBJ was still very good and the FS was fine as well, however, because of a recent medical issue, she was unable to allow third input, the main reason I picked her up in the first place. After dropping her off, I had to drive with the windows open and take a shower once I got home. A shame. She also gave me some sad details about the SW recently murdered and how the POS murderers are looking for a fellow SW who was also there when it all took place.

BoloBellgrande
12-11-15, 14:03
What? When? How? She was the first SW that let me record cumming on her face. Damn. That's terrible to hear.I honestly believed she was tricking for money and not drugs. She popped up out of nowhere after being off the streets for years. I heard from a relative by marriage that she was in a program and doing good. When we last spoke together, she had gotton approved to be her mother's legal guardian and was trying to get a place for the both of them. She asked me to keep in touch so I could come see her at their new place.

From that time on I'd see her walking periodically by the circle, near eagle st and once at Pierre's, she was trying to sale Xanex . I was with Kiara that day and waiting on the room to free up. I assumed the pills were her prescription and instead of taking them she was trying to get hard cash. She was a big boned girl, and never lost any weight so I never thought she was doing anything except working for money .

Laxxx
12-11-15, 15:28
No was not that Erica. Middle age, blonde. Attractive at a distance.Blonde. Obviously not PR "Easy" Erica. Now that was a girl!

VMan30
12-11-15, 15:33
Had an interesting night with SW last night April on Conklin Street. She blew my mind until shit cough up the baby batter out the side door. Anyone have any good experiences on Conklin. Who's the best head gobbler oon Conklin Street?

Propellor
12-11-15, 21:32
Been trying to reach Destiny. Digits ending in 65. She usually picks up or gets right back to me. Been a little while now. Anyone seen her or heard anything?

BoloBellgrande
12-11-15, 23:55
Damn, very sad to hear she's gone. Been looking for her for a good while now. I swear she's the reason I even still go out to find talent. Had me like an addict, chasing the first experience and nothing compared.Seeing her picture on John's living room table years ago. He use to rent rooms in the ally at the end of S Vincent st. I asked John who was that good looking girl. He said, oh that's Shannon. I couldn't believe it when I found out she was a SW. She looked like a model. I also couldn't believe how nice she was.

She kinda looks like Nicole Simpson is this picture. Minus the cold sore Ofcourse.

Cls9637
12-12-15, 05:30
Been trying to reach Destiny. Digits ending in 65. She usually picks up or gets right back to me. Been a little while now. Anyone seen her or heard anything?Destiny is on a forced vacation for a little while. I'm in touch with her regularly. She will most likely leave the spa early next month. Stay tuned.

Propellor
12-12-15, 08:40
Destiny is on a forced vacation for a little while. I'm in touch with her regularly. She will most likely leave the spa early next month. Stay tuned.Ahhh. Ok thanks. Hopefully her digits will remain the same.

BoloBellgrande
12-12-15, 10:00
Destiny is on a forced vacation for a little while. I'm in touch with her regularly. She will most likely leave the spa early next month. Stay tuned.I am pretty sure this is the WSW I saw some weeks back standing just on S Mount St at night. She had a hoodie on so I can't make a positive I'd. I do remember she had a nice size ass on her. We made eye contact and she followed me around the corner on Cole st. I was just checkin her out though, I just stopped and parked so I could try and run Lilly or Nikki down and do some texting. Next thing I know she's at my driver side door pulling the handle trying to get in. I waved her off and could tell she was upset. I got out and asked her name, but she was pissed and kept on walking.

She looked good for a SW as far as her body, but her facial expression was overly sullen, and turned me off when I first looked at her.

BigPappay
12-12-15, 10:14
Chatted w / Lisa on Ramsey St and asked for her phone # she politely declined. Continued on my mongering quest and ran into Angela on S. Carey (nice gal but not my type). Circled back up Ramsey and saw Lisa walking around the circle but she didn't stand there kept on chugging. Followed her down McHenry and she wouldn't give me any eye contact. Went on to the Horseshoe to make a couple $$, then went back on the prowl for Lisa (light brown hair in pony tail, 5. 6 I ish, athletic bottom half). Found her sitting at a picnic table off Ramsey by the park, tooted horn but she still wouldn't bite. Has anyone had the pleasure of her company? She's def. A blue chipper!!

Masonm
12-12-15, 13:01
Saw ripoff Jen on Carey and Herkimer. One time hottie, and skilled. Spinner body, long blonde hair and new growths / swellings on face and chest. Expert thief who extracts cash and credit cards during BJ. I'm told has connections to identity thieves. Has at least one warrant. Some posts on her in "ripoff" thread.

ChordMan
12-12-15, 16:32
Saw ripoff Jen on Carey and Herkimer. One time hottie, and skilled. Spinner body, long blonde hair and new growths / swellings on face and chest. Expert thief who extracts cash and credit cards during BJ. I'm told has connections to identity thieves. Has at least one warrant. Some posts on her in "ripoff" thread.Any chance you have any pics of this girl?

Klove48
12-12-15, 17:28
Saw ripoff Jen on Carey and Herkimer. One time hottie, and skilled. Spinner body, long blonde hair and new growths / swellings on face and chest. Expert thief who extracts cash and credit cards during BJ. I'm told has connections to identity thieves. Has at least one warrant. Some posts on her in "ripoff" thread.Tou talking about this Jen.

Member #5461
12-12-15, 18:09
Took a ride thru Conkling st today L. E. Was everywhere. But I did manage to find a real gem named Tammy I thought she was spanish at first but she says italian. And honestly I don, t care this gal was out of this world Dark mediterranean looks with a smoking hot body. Started off with a BBBJ with lots of attention paid to the boys Switched to frontal & then to greek, Finished off where we started. Dropped her off at her place. I have digits. But I am holding off on this one. But if you are real lucky you may find her on the Conkling stroll.

SpankyNoSpank
12-12-15, 19:09
Scooped CC off Fairhaven for a BBBJ. Mistake. This little girl couldn't keep her eyes open long enough put my dick in her mouth. Ended up cock beating her face while she randomly squeezed my nuts in between naps. Pass on this little Italian, there's better avail.This sad because she is a great provider. I always tip her once done because she puts in the work during the CBJ to make me blast in 5 minutes or less. I think you caught her on a bad day.

Masonm
12-12-15, 19:14
Tou talking about this Jen. I didnt think so at first but seeing larger image I think that is the girl. There may be image on Ripoff thread.

Oakwood99
12-12-15, 19:33
Tou talking about this Jen.That's Jenna2. Never had an issue with her.

Oak.

Masonm
12-12-15, 19:58
That's Jenna2. Never had an issue with her.

Oak.I confess to not being 100% sure about image. Real name for one I'm talking about is Janet with Italian surname. Her gf is AA named Lucy. The Ripoff thread has info and reports other than mine.

Flfcsr
12-12-15, 20:59
Got a room with her earlier this week and she took about 20 minutes in the bathroom before even starting, then after about 5 minutes she started complaining. Completely pissed me off.Wow, that really sucks. I haven't had that kind of experience with her yet and I hope I don't. There are other providers I'd pick up first, but at this point I'm willing to have another go.

Klove48
12-12-15, 22:37
I confess to not being 100% sure about image. Real name for one I'm talking about is Janet with Italian surname. Her gf is AA named Lucy. The Ripoff thread has info and reports other than mine.Masonm, I hope. That the girl you were referring to. Was a different girl;'because I never had problem with this Jen. She's always been pleasant with great service.

FunShip75
12-13-15, 00:01
Isn't this rip off Jenn that use to hang out on the Block? She used to also hang out at the circus and whould show up on backpage occasionally. If its the same jenn, looks like it from pic, there where numerous reports about her sticky fingures.

Masonm, I hope. That the girl you were referring to. Was a different girl;'because I never had problem with this Jen. She's always been pleasant with great service.

MoJulius
12-13-15, 09:12
I was coming home from work on Fri. And saw Taylor. It was getn dark and I thought it was her. I looped around and caught her by the CVS. She's gained some weight. Her ass looked good. She said she's married now and just came bk down for a little bit. She had a fight with her husband and said she has nowhere to stay bt that she'll probably go home after the wkend. Tried to get BBBJ frm her bt she wanted more than I was willing to spend. Taylor can tell some tall tales so take frm this what you will. I think she will be bk for awhile. I know there are some Taylor fans so I figured I'd let you guys know of her return. Ill steer clear of her due to her past exploits. Be careful because I doubt if things have changed. Bt I know she can be a good date bt she can also be a ripoff in more ways than one. Be safe. Mo.

AceKing88
12-13-15, 10:09
Took a ride thru Conkling st today L. E. Was everywhere. But I did manage to find a real gem named Tammy I thought she was spanish at first but she says italian. And honestly I don, t care this gal was out of this world Dark mediterranean looks with a smoking hot body. Started off with a BBBJ with lots of attention paid to the boys Switched to frontal & then to greek, Finished off where we started. Dropped her off at her place. I have digits. But I am holding off on this one. But if you are real lucky you may find her on the Conkling stroll.Didn't know she did Greek Tammy is a cool date when she's not high, she is a train wreck when she is I seen her crash her car in broad daylight chasing some testers, also Strap up when with her I mean cover everything you've been warned. FYI she's not Hispanic or Italian just a nice looking white girl the make-up can change your appearance Mongers.

Masonm
12-13-15, 10:16
I didnt think so at first but seeing larger image I think that is the girl. There may be image on Ripoff thread.

Isn't this rip off Jenn that use to hang out on the Block? She used to also hang out at the circus and whould show up on backpage occasionally. If its the same jenn, looks like it from pic, there where numerous reports about her sticky fingures.Exactly. Same one!

ShadesOfGray
12-13-15, 11:47
Ran across cece of CB recently off Pontiac. Took her to my spot and enjoyed a nice bbjcim. Skills were decent. Will repeat and sample full service next time. Got digits. Got new pics.

FunShip75
12-13-15, 12:20
Anyone tried putting the site in the Google search field?

Cls9637
12-13-15, 13:29
Today (Sunday) is Natalie's twenty second birthday. Anyone that would like to make her birthday a little nicer should give her a text! Natalie is a lot of fun.

Geckoman
12-13-15, 16:35
Picked up Bree around 11 AM today in the corner of Herkimer St and SCarey St. 25 year old WSW with some meat on her bones, the way I like it. She has lots of tatoos and a new one on her arm that is still healing. Service, BBBJ and FS, was outstanding. She got into it, and got real wet while riding me like a cowgirl. Will definitely repeat if I find her again. No digits.

Carroll Man
12-13-15, 18:03
6 months ago saw a chubby girl who lived on Cheery st off furnace. Then she moved somewhere in Marley down near 648. Phone appears active but no answer or text back. Anyone have any info on this very accommodating girl. White bit chubby guessing 25-30 . Has 2 kids. Lived with sister. Thanks for any help. Miss her openness.

C C Guyster
12-13-15, 19:33
I like to make my reports on here substantive, filled with useful facts about our quarry. But upon reading an essay in The New York Times earlier today, I thought some of us might appreciate this brief insight, which I have modified ever-so-slightly to fit our unique hobby:

"The hunter is the alert man," writes the Spanish philosopher José Ortega why Gasset. "The hunter knows that the quarry might spring from the least foreseeable spot on the endless plains of the streets. ".

"The hunt requires a quality of alertness. There is something supple and deeply satisfying about this. Hunting as a lifestyle is a moment-to-moment intellectual exercise that seems recollected, familiar. It electrifies the Stone Age brain that we all still carry with us: a restless brain, a brain that thirsts not just for change but for tangible instead of symbolic progress. It is a brain that abhors routine. It is a brain that does not know boredom. ".

Curtisbay
12-13-15, 20:03
Several to chose from on Pontiac, Sunday at noon. However they were too stupid to not stand in front of the Church on the corner of 4th. WTF. Oh well.

Curtisbay
12-13-15, 20:05
6 months ago saw a chubby girl who lived on Cheery st off furnace. Then she moved somewhere in Marley down near 648. Phone appears active but no answer or text back. Anyone have any info on this very accommodating girl. White bit chubby guessing 25-30 . Has 2 kids. Lived with sister. Thanks for any help. Miss her openness.There are a couple of girls that work a massage parlor nearby; sometimes they walk for extra's.

ChordMan
12-13-15, 23:21
I was just on my way home and saw little Sara at her usual spot Wilkens and Payson so I stopped and she hopped in and we went to a nice spot for a quick car date standard tuition for a BBBJCIM, as always not much more I can say about her that hasn't already been said about her. Real fun date no rushing and take direction well if you see her out there stop and grab it it's guaranteed fun.

Angler69
12-14-15, 02:50
RIP pretty ladyThis is not someone who also goes by Bridget (aka Sally Field lookalike)? Kinda reminds me of that Bridget with some pounds on her.

Hopefully it's not her. Assuming it's not her, anyone have intel on Bridget? I know she was locked up for awhile and got out early this year but haven't seen her around. Any intel appreciated.

Stay safe,

Angler.

BoloBellgrande
12-14-15, 05:16
This is not someone who also goes by Bridget (aka Sally Field lookalike)? Kinda reminds me of that Bridget with some pounds on her.

Hopefully it's not her. Assuming it's not her, anyone have intel on Bridget? I know she was locked up for awhile and got out early this year but haven't seen her around. Any intel appreciated.

Stay safe,

Angler.I last saw Bridget sitting on s stoop next to the rent a room house on Cole st over the summer. She was stuffing her face was food and listening to the conversation I was having with old ugly Brenda. I was told by Brenda that she has a nice place to stay in outside the city. Brenda thought she was crazy to get out and hang around the neighborhood. I haven't seen her since that day. If I see Brenda again, I will ask about her. She seems to know about most of the SW comings and goings.

HitMeUpBMore
12-14-15, 08:34
Got up early and just decided to take a trip through the the WW loop before work. Wasn't looking to get anything just wanted to see what was out there. This was around 6:15 am. It was actually more crowded than I expected. Saw a bunch of WSW spinners and a couple BSW, which is rare for me to see BSW but I'm not out as often as most of you pros.

So taking my last loop around I spot this Hispanic (I think. Had to have some ethnicity in her) standing right at the circle. Attractive and clean face and petite body. Had on a colorful reddish top and black leggings. This was about 6:45. I circled around twice and scooped her just to get the info. I automatically wanted to tear her apart LOL. Asked if she had a phone and what times she was usually out to try and come back later when I actually had the time. She replied "no. And all the time" respectfully. So I got nothing out of it. I've never seen her before, she was friendly with the BSW. But I also only do my mongering late, past midnight.

I know one of you guys had to have picked her up before or did this morning LOL. So any info is appreciated, but if not mark my words. I Will Find Her LOL.

Member #5461
12-14-15, 11:10
Didn't know she did Greek Tammy is a cool date when she's not high, she is a train wreck when she is I seen her crash her car in broad daylight chasing some testers, also Strap up when with her I mean cover everything you've been warned. FYI she's not Hispanic or Italian just a nice looking white girl the make-up can change your appearance Mongers.Thanks for Warning! I Do use cover plus she insisted that I do. As for the greek, That was a typo. Peace!

Oakwood99
12-14-15, 13:36
I last saw Bridget sitting on s stoop next to the rent a room house on Cole st over the summer. She was stuffing her face was food and listening to the conversation I was having with old ugly Brenda. I was told by Brenda that she has a nice place to stay in outside the city. Brenda thought she was crazy to get out and hang around the neighborhood. I haven't seen her since that day. If I see Brenda again, I will ask about her. She seems to know about most of the SW comings and goings.Wrong post....

Oakwood99
12-14-15, 13:39
Got up early and just decided to take a trip through the the WW loop before work. Wasn't looking to get anything just wanted to see what was out there. This was around 6:15 am. It was actually more crowded than I expected. Saw a bunch of WSW spinners and a couple BSW, which is rare for me to see BSW but I'm not out as often as most of you pros.

So taking my last loop around I spot this Hispanic (I think. Had to have some ethnicity in her) standing right at the circle. Attractive and clean face and petite body. Had on a colorful reddish top and black leggings. This was about 6:45. I circled around twice and scooped her just to get the info. I automatically wanted to tear her apart LOL. Asked if she had a phone and what times she was usually out to try and come back later when I actually had the time. She replied "no. And all the time" respectfully. So I got nothing out of it. I've never seen her before, she was friendly with the BSW. But I also only do my mongering late, past midnight.

I know one of you guys had to have picked her up before or did this morning LOL. So any info is appreciated, but if not mark my words. I Will Find Her LOL.Did you get her name?

Klove48
12-14-15, 13:51
I last saw Bridget sitting on s stoop next to the rent a room house on Cole st over the summer. She was stuffing her face was food and listening to the conversation I was having with old ugly Brenda. I was told by Brenda that she has a nice place to stay in outside the city. Brenda thought she was crazy to get out and hang around the neighborhood. I haven't seen her since that day. If I see Brenda again, I will ask about her. She seems to know about most of the SW comings and goings.I saw Bridget a couple of weeks ago. She was standing on the corner of Pulaski & Wilkens. She has lost some of the weight she put on while she was in vacation, but it doesn't look too bad on her now; just different than when we used to hook up. Her service is still outstanding and she said that she is living on Pulaski, one block south of where I saw her standing. Phone is not on thought, but maybe you can catch her around Pulaski. Peace.

BoloBellgrande
12-14-15, 21:11
Wrong post....Not Her was the heading of the post. The guy got Shannon Poe confused with Bridget. Shannon Poe passed, not Bridget.

BedBug
12-14-15, 22:14
Hello fellow Mongers. Just want to introduced myself. My old identity has been compromised and too much drama involved. Did not want to quit the game yet so had to make a new I'd so w) to all you snitches out there. STFU!

Same bullshit of people trying to get in good with the ladies has caused me to restart my "Senior Status" to "Newb Status". These Snitch Mongers still don't realize that these girls don't a flying shitball about you. They only entertain you because of your pockets. These girls don't want to be your BFF, your girl, or your damn wife.

[Deleted by Admin]

No, use your regular one, I know which one it is. Don't blame these guys if you lack the testicles to tell a chick you could give a fuck less what she thinks about what you wrote.

I'll never understand this bullshit, you PAY them. Do you understand that, you PAY them money so you don't have to deal with their bullshit. So don't.

A2

BeaverCreek
12-15-15, 02:30
Was going up fulton when I saw this really nice looking spinner near where the open air shoe sales guy was, she was wearing a halter top with nice belly showing and wearing tight painted jeans. Had to go around to try and make contact since it was a one way street an by the time I got around she was gone. Any info on this tall spinner. ?

BeaverCreek
12-15-15, 02:35
Thought I saw Natalie by the market store this afternoon but she was getting into one of you lucky guy's car. Does she smoke? Just asking to confirm if my sighting was spot on.

HitMeUpBMore
12-15-15, 14:56
Did you get her name?No I didn't. Because I'm dumb and I didn't think about this website encyclopedia at the time. Ill be sure to ask when I ravage her to dirt.

I tried to find her again this morning BTW. She wasn't outand actually it was pretty dead this morning until about 6:30. I saw about a group of 5 SWs standing at the circle though. A few blondes, which made me think "wow I've never fucked a blonde yet" but one thing at a time. LOL sorry for getting off topic.

HitMeUpBMore
12-15-15, 15:15
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because the writing was so bad that the report was nearly impossible to comprehend.

EasyLuvr
12-15-15, 16:13
Didn't see much out but on the third tour, I spied a black 4 door Ford Focus with two ULEs in it pulled over talking to a girl sitting on the steps at Wilkens and Monroe. I circled the block and saw spinner Brittany on the sidewalk, showing her little flat belly in a short tank top so grabbed her quickly before the Focus showed up and made our way to Pierre's for some fun. Tight little 'giner with some nice sounds when I stuffed myself inside it. She got her legs onto my shoulders and encouraged me to slam her so I obliged. Didn't take long to fill her up with some baby batter, hopped off and got cleaned up, dropping her back off at Payson and Pratt. No digits. Same old excuse. It got stolen.

Laxxx
12-15-15, 16:31
Has anybody seen our little blonde cutie since she left the hellhole on St. Margret's. Kindly PM me with any working digits.

Laxxx.

ChordMan
12-16-15, 08:52
I had a few minutes to play with last night so I was cruising through CB and saw Amy on Fairhaven I hadn't seen her in a while but she has some Grade A head she is a must see, standard tuition with no rushing or upselling. She gave me some digits and said they are for her friend because her phone is in the process of coming on but you know how that goes it may or may not come on. If you see her out there make the scoop it will be worth it.

BigPappay
12-16-15, 09:53
A2 putting the beat down on a runaway monger. Put him back in the corral with authority,kudos. Guessing folks are thinking they're all that picking up these drug crazed gals--haha jokes on you! Get your rocks off give them a couple bucks and move on.

ShadesOfGray
12-16-15, 11:58
I recently had another round with storm. I can never say enough about her ample booty. Anytime she's in town she's more than worth a visit, or two, or more.

I also saw cece of CB again. She took me to the basement of her house for a real nice k9 session.

AceKing88
12-16-15, 14:11
I recently had another round with storm. I can never say enough about her ample booty. Anytime she's in town she's more than worth a visit, or two, or more.

I also saw cece of CB again. She took me to the basement of her house for a real nice k9 session.Damn that's a pretty clam we can she be found is she on the stroll or BP.

Loomy
12-16-15, 19:32
Several to chose from on Pontiac, Sunday at noon. However they were too stupid to not stand in front of the Church on the corner of 4th. WTF. Oh well.There are some street walkers that can't catch a clue. For example Carebear. I have never sampled her service but have heard her head game is on par. I have seen her several times at the circle and drove by made eye contact and hand signed for her to meet me around the corner and down the block because I do not want to pick girls up in front of the blue light cams on the light post or in front of the general public.

And what does she do, wave back and stay there standing at the circle. Several girls have done this. Really I do not know if it is laziness or stupidity.

So from this point on, I have just refused to pic Carebear up just off principle, even if its 3 am, no one on the streets and a desolate looking block. I just will not. These girls could make a.

More money if they just 1. Keep a phone with minutes 2. Learn hand signals 3. Don't stand in front of or around a group of civies the hold time.

They really need to get a clue.

Crofton33
12-16-15, 20:16
After a long absence from posting, and some of you know why, and urging from some fellow hobbyist and ladies I am posting the following lovely. She is looking very select gentlemen. She is very aware of the site. I will forward all info to her and she will review and make her selections.

BoloBellgrande
12-16-15, 21:14
Doesn't the last picture on the bottom remind you of our little princess?

http://baltimore.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/5-mouth-50-super-freak-60-100-150/12537386

Mongerel
12-16-15, 22:13

http://baltimore.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/5-mouth-50-super-freak-60-100-150/12537386That's Layla, who I've reported on a few times. Guess she's trying to get some BP money.

ShadesOfGray
12-16-15, 23:46
I finally ran into Amber by the circle. Went to a rent a room for full service. Loved her sound effects. Got digits and I will repeat. I also spotted Heaven on Payson but passed.

OskarM
12-17-15, 00:11
That girl has nitetimer written all over her. Look at that thick bottom and legs. Calling Mr. NiteTimer.

After a long absence from posting, and some of you know why, and urging from some fellow hobbyist and ladies I am posting the following lovely. She is looking very select gentlemen. She is very aware of the site. I will forward all info to her and she will review and make her selections.

SeoulFood
12-17-15, 00:18

http://baltimore.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/5-mouth-50-super-freak-60-100-150/12537386Don't know how old those pics are. Saw her in Brooklyn not to long ago and it wasnt a pretty sight.

Some one go visit and report back.

Klove48
12-17-15, 00:22
After a long absence from posting, and some of you know why, and urging from some fellow hobbyist and ladies I am posting the following lovely. She is looking very select gentlemen. She is very aware of the site. I will forward all info to her and she will review and make her selections.Damn Crofton, it's been a minute and you come back with a beast! I mean damn she looks delicious enough to eat. Where you been homie?? Missed your post and I would like to know how you keep finding these A+ ladies. Hook a bro up. LOL. Glad to have you back. Peace.

PitMan187
12-17-15, 00:24
Nice head game. I know iam not a senior but l do contribute share some numbers wit a bro!

SeoulFood
12-17-15, 00:26
Couple of gems that lost contact.

Curious if any of you guys dated demi and lacy, from fairhaven in curtis bay.

Both demi and lacy are pretty fking hot for SW. Demi lived on plum, in curtis ave side. Lacy aeound locust. Haven't been able to contact either. Wonder if any one knows anything about either.

I haven't posted in a while. But I keep up with the site. LOL.

Thanks.

SeoulFood
12-17-15, 00:29
I finally ran into Amber by the circle. Went to a rent a room for full service. Loved her sound effects. Got digits and I will repeat. I also spotted Heaven on Payson but passed.Check my past post. Pic of amber / tiny from almost 2 years ago with meat on her bones. She was so much hotter back then. The streets haven't been to kind to amber.

SeoulFood
12-17-15, 00:33
Has anybody seen our little blonde cutie since she left the hellhole on St. Margret's. Kindly PM me with any working digits.

Laxxx.She's staying at a hotel behind golden coral off ordance. For now.

PitMan187
12-17-15, 00:35
Broke two covers. She wild and dose get enough. Her phone is off. She dose not want me to give out address, only 18. I will get her a $10 phone Friday. And post that number.

Loomy
12-17-15, 00:59
After a long absence from posting, and some of you know why, and urging from some fellow hobbyist and ladies I am posting the following lovely. She is looking very select gentlemen. She is very aware of the site. I will forward all info to her and she will review and make her selections.Name and location of where she plies her trade and the damage to do some damages.

NiteTimer
12-17-15, 06:55
That girl has nitetimer written all over her. Look at that thick bottom and legs. Calling Mr. NiteTimer.Looks like a good offering.

Shithead06
12-17-15, 08:52
Picked up Bree around 11 AM today in the corner of Herkimer St and SCarey St. 25 year old WSW with some meat on her bones, the way I like it. She has lots of tatoos and a new one on her arm that is still healing. Service, BBBJ and FS, was outstanding. She got into it, and got real wet while riding me like a cowgirl. Will definitely repeat if I find her again. No digits.Was down the other morning and got to meet this young lady, she said she had just got out of rehab a couple of weeks ago and has already overdosed twice on the big H. Said her drug of choice is crack, and you can tell by all the pick marks on her face she is going to spiral downhill quickly. She has some meat on her bones and at one time must have been really pretty. Her new tat needed some lotion so I'm not sure how that will turn out. I got pictures and video and CBJ for 40 everything was on the menu at that price but I couldn't get past the smell coming from the bottom half.

Shitty.

Shithead06
12-17-15, 08:59
Two weeks ago I got to visit the city at the crack of dawn. Slid over to Curtis Bay and Brooklyn Park for a couple of loops, ran across a really cute spinner by the name of Renee, WSW long hair and a really tight and trim body. Kind of cute with really pretty eyes, top of her forehead was starting to get picked up. Amazing butt and small perky boobs. For 40 I got lot of pictures and video of a CBJ again could have had FS but the smell after the panties came off was horrible. Head was off the hook, I would recommend trying her out if you get the chance.

Shitty.

Angler69
12-17-15, 09:00
Haven't seen a particular SW from the W / W area named Layla. This one is latino or latino mixed. She's in her 20's, long dark hair, slightly blemished face, short side 5' 3"ish, chubby in a good way, nice see cups and plump ass, has a habit but usually lucid during dates, and down to earth. I had a couple of digits for her but has been MIA lately.

If any brothers have an update or sightings of her, let a brother know.

Thanks and stay safe.

Angler.

Quads
12-17-15, 16:26
I'm coming up tonight and leaving tomorrow for a little bit of business and to play at the casino. Looking for any Intel on the area if anybody willing to assist. Preferred white spinners. If anybody comes to Richmond I'd return the favor. Thanks in advance. And as always, be safe.

Geckoman
12-17-15, 18:52
Was down the other morning and got to meet this young lady, she said she had just got out of rehab a couple of weeks ago and has already overdosed twice on the big H. Said her drug of choice is crack, and you can tell by all the pick marks on her face she is going to spiral downhill quickly. She has some meat on her bones and at one time must have been really pretty. Her new tat needed some lotion so I'm not sure how that will turn out. I got pictures and video and CBJ for 40 everything was on the menu at that price but I couldn't get past the smell coming from the bottom half.

Shitty.Didn't have an opportunity to take pictures or videos. Will you be posting some pics here? I had take a shower before we got into business, so everything smelled good to me.

Original Man 78
12-17-15, 20:42
Seeing as it's the holidays and all. Is anyone going to send Frenchie or the a Christmas card?

Masonm
12-17-15, 23:25
Don't know how old those pics are. Saw her in Brooklyn not to long ago and it wasnt a pretty sight.

Some one go visit and report back.You're not kidding. Those are ancient images from back when she was hot. Saw her on Washburn. She's poster girl for how the mean streets take a toll. She may be a decent provider but scary now. A drive by glimpse is as much as I can muster of this poor girl.

SirDrDunk
12-18-15, 01:32
Two weeks ago I got to visit the city at the crack of dawn. Slid over to Curtis Bay and Brooklyn Park for a couple of loops, ran across a really cute spinner by the name of Renee, WSW long hair and a really tight and trim body. Kind of cute with really pretty eyes, top of her forehead was starting to get picked up. Amazing butt and small perky boobs. For 40 I got lot of pictures and video of a CBJ again could have had FS but the smell after the panties came off was horrible. Head was off the hook, I would recommend trying her out if you get the chance.

Shitty.She been around for years if it's the same girl mic work splendidlous can drop a pic.

Happy One
12-18-15, 15:29
Took a ride around Brooklyn and CB, and West side, not much out worth stopping for. Saw couple familier faces like Katy and Kate & Steph. Went up WW and not much out around there for a Friday. I did keep seeing some of the same mongers looking for something good. I was offered a 10 & 20 dollar dates for everything from couple of the girls but wasn't interested, then asked to borrow 5. 00 and I said nope. Des in Brooklyn was in a good mood today. She is good for quick BJ, not much left of her and looks really bad with clothes off, that girl is Huge. Not much LE out today either. Be safe and keep your eyes open.

Crg3400
12-18-15, 16:55
That's Layla, who I've reported on a few times. Guess she's trying to get some BP money.Here's a more recent pics.

Crg3400
12-18-15, 17:15
Picked up Bree around 11 AM today in the corner of Herkimer St and SCarey St. 25 year old WSW with some meat on her bones, the way I like it. She has lots of tatoos and a new one on her arm that is still healing. Service, BBBJ and FS, was outstanding. She got into it, and got real wet while riding me like a cowgirl. Will definitely repeat if I find her again. No digits.Is this the Bree you're talking about.

Crg3400
12-18-15, 17:23
Thought I would post this pics of Heaven just cause she's great.

BoloBellgrande
12-18-15, 18:49
LE has Ramsey blocked off at the intersection at Monroe st on both sides. They are out taking pictures right, and have the yellow tape up.

Geckoman
12-18-15, 19:16
Is this the Bree you're talking about.Yes. But she has more weight now, than that picture. I had a great experience with her and very accommodating.

BoloBellgrande
12-18-15, 21:52
Well, surprise surprise, there was a shooting near the BB on Monroe tonight. I found out from Jewelz via text messaging. I had a double lined up with either Dallas and Tessa or Leah and Sarah. Sarah is a newbie to me, I saw her one day a while back talking to Leah by the BB. She looks and dresses like a conservative civi. Pretty in the face and has rounded cheeks and a cute smile.

Dallas never got back to me during her attempt to call Tessa. Leah claimed she and Sarah were at the university, somewhere near green street and needed me to pick them up. I wasn't going near downtown during rush hour, so that got cancelled.

So I hit up Denise and she text back right away. Lovely girl as far as personality, but she needs to tone that body up ASAP!

You guys might want to hit her up for the holidays and line her pockets, she's been through some fucked up shit recently. Some ass hole dragged her in a alley and beat her in the face with a brick because she wasn't dating at the time he wanted.

She was carrying gifts and had just finished a all nighter with another date. If you see her, you'll notice the bruises on her face, their fading, but it's still noticeable. We talked about Shannon Poe for a minute, she passed before her son's GF gave birth to a baby. She would have been a grandma.

So sad, it's getting crazy out there.

BoloBellgrande
12-18-15, 22:55
I forgot to mention the I drive past the rent a room house on S Cole st. It looked like no one was living there. It was creepy, all the lights were out and the downstairs front window has a large piece of wood over it. It just so happened that after I looped around and came back through the circle, I saw Blake about to cross the street. I didn't bother asking him what's going on with the house.

DorrKnocker
12-19-15, 01:59
After a long absence from posting, and some of you know why, and urging from some fellow hobbyist and ladies I am posting the following lovely. She is looking very select gentlemen. She is very aware of the site. I will forward all info to her and she will review and make her selections.Very nice.

Cls9637
12-19-15, 05:39
I saw Liz this week. She is still around the WW area and, as always, Liz provides great service. She has a nice personality and looks good. I swear her boobs are getting bigger every time I see her. Liz is a full service girl if the situation is right. Not much else needs to be said. Her number is available to those who actually make worthwhile contributions to this forum.

LibidoLuvr
12-19-15, 10:09
Well, surprise surprise, there was a shooting near the BB on Monroe tonight. I found out from Jewelz via text messaging. I had a double lined up with either Dallas and Tessa or Leah and Sarah. Sarah is a newbie to me, I saw her one day a while back talking to Leah by the BB. She looks and dresses like a conservative civi. Pretty in the face and has rounded cheeks and a cute smile.

Dallas never got back to me during her attempt to call Tessa. Leah claimed she and Sarah were at the university, somewhere near green street and needed me to pick them up. I wasn't going near downtown during rush hour, so that got cancelled.

So I hit up Denise and she text back right away. Lovely girl as far as personality, but she needs to tone that body up ASAP!

You guys might want to hit her up for the holidays and line her pockets, she's been through some fucked up shit recently. Some ass hole dragged her in a alley and beat her in the face with a brick because she wasn't dating at the time he wanted.

She was carrying gifts and had just finished a all nighter with another date. If you see her, you'll notice the bruises on her face, their fading, but it's still noticeable. We talked about Shannon Poe for a minute, she passed before her son's GF gave birth to a baby. She would have been a grandma.

So sad, it's getting crazy out there.Yeah that messed up about what happen to Denise. I called a few weeks ago and she told me what happen, I ready to get in car and come down there and look for the asshole. But she told me she didn't know the guy. But she is doing better. Thank god.

Member #4966
12-19-15, 10:36
If anyone has contact info for this lovely, would appreciate it.

Is this the Bree you're talking about.

Geckoman
12-19-15, 11:17
If anyone has contact info for this lovely, would appreciate it.Unfortunately she did not give me any digits when I met her, but she hangs out S Carey St area by the bar. Don't know the name of the bar, and the times she's out there is hit or miss. Good luck.

YellaPerch
12-19-15, 11:48
Got off work yesterday and decided to hit the loops. Went round w / w, didn't see anything decent. Rode past the s / a saw 1 WSW spinner. Circled around and got beat by another monger. Oh well head on over to see / be. Spied a very good looking WSW spinner. I'm thinking TGTBT but pulled over and she jumped in. Wow she was a 10 5,3 maybe 115 lbs, nice hair, pretty face, said she just came out. Said her name was Renee. Headed to my spot, started negotiating she wanted 5 but settled on 4 for full service. Oral skills were epic lots of dt. Had to stop her before I blasted because I wanted to tap that tight spinner body. So she climbed over to my side and started some cg action. The kitty's nice and wet and her enthusiasm was refreshing. Lots of moaning and deep penetration. Finally I couldn't resist any more and I filled her like a donut. She keeps pounding till I got soft, climbed off. Cleaned up and dropped her off to see her pharmacist. I definitely will repeat. I think this was the same girl shitty reported on earlier. Only she didn't smell this time. It was nice.

NiteTimer
12-19-15, 15:45
Starr hit me up. She is near Carroll park today trying to make that Christmas money and says she needs new coat. Bayard & wash blvd.

Daedelus
12-19-15, 16:20
Starr hit me up. She is near Carroll park today trying to make that Christmas money and says she needs new coat. Bayard & wash blvd.Does she have any digits that can be passed on?

NiteTimer
12-19-15, 16:53
Does she have any digits that can be passed on?She just hit me again said she's on parapsco & wash blvd. I'll see what I can do to get near a real computer so I can send number.
http://www.ccptube.com/video/1049/first-starr.html

Crg3400
12-19-15, 22:43
Thought I would post this pics of Heaven just cause she's great.Sorry to those of you are asking for Heaven's number, I don't have it, but anyone who do have it feel free to give it out, she is OK with it. With in reason.

Vmprvette
12-19-15, 22:52
Sorry to those of you are asking for Heaven's number, I don't have it, but anyone who do have it feel free to give it out, she is OK with it. With in reason.I can share / trade Heaven's digits.

BigPappay
12-20-15, 09:54
Seeing as it's the holidays and all. Is anyone going to send Frenchie or the a Christmas card?Sent one to Frenchie with a Hamilton in it. He fronted me a room a couple times when I couldn't cover both the whhore fee and the room charge. Season Greetings French E.

Crg3400
12-20-15, 16:13

Laxxx.https://www.whatsyourprice.com/~Ammberrrr

Old Chinese Guy
12-20-15, 19:11
I can share / trade Heaven's digits.Picked her up off Ramsay today but started nodding off as we were driving and started having a bad feeling about it. When we got to my spot, she must have spent 10 minutes tying her hair in a French braid and was really starting to get a bad feeling although I started playing with her small nips all the while. Then she before she started, asked me how I liked it, I said slow and deep and to my surprise she complied and actually was not at all dozing off. She performed like a champ. Stuck my hand up her and she was soaking, must have been the foreplay on the nips. After I finished, she had to stick a few napkins down her pants to soak up all her juices. Have to say I was impressed she gave a stellar BJ despite being under the influence.

Evidently some arsehole she was staying with in an abandoned house stole her cell and she is without digits for now, so Vmprvette's digits will not work. Asked her to call me as soon as she has a new cell but we'll see how reliable she is. It has seldom work for me before but she did surprise me nicely today so stay tuned.

Propellor
12-20-15, 20:54
Picked her up off Ramsay today but started nodding off as we were driving and started having a bad feeling about it. When we got to my spot, she must have spent 10 minutes tying her hair in a French braid and was really starting to get a bad feeling although I started playing with her small nips all the while. Then she before she started, asked me how I liked it, I said slow and deep and to my surprise she complied and actually was not at all dozing off. She performed like a champ. Stuck my hand up her and she was soaking, must have been the foreplay on the nips. After I finished, she had to stick a few napkins down her pants to soak up all her juices. Have to say I was impressed she gave a stellar BJ despite being under the influence.

Evidently some arsehole she was staying with in an abandoned house stole her cell and she is without digits for now, so Vmprvette's digits will not work. Asked her to call me as soon as she has a new cell but we'll see how reliable she is. It has seldom work for me before but she did surprise me nicely today so stay tuned.Hey Romeo. Did you ever think the reason she was soaking wet was from the deposit made by the guy she was with ten minutes before you?

Vmprvette
12-20-15, 21:06
Hey Romeo. Did you ever think the reason she was soaking wet was from the deposit made by the guy she was with ten minutes before you?Sorry guys as I did see her a couple werks ago.

Yes her oral skills are great and thus is why she's popular.

Shithead06
12-20-15, 21:43
Didn't have an opportunity to take pictures or videos. Will you be posting some pics here? I had take a shower before we got into business, so everything smelled good to me.No when they ask me not to post pictures of videos I don't.

Shitty.

Cls9637
12-20-15, 22:16
Picked her up off Ramsay today but started nodding off as we were driving and started having a bad feeling about it. When we got to my spot, she must have spent 10 minutes tying her hair in a French braid and was really starting to get a bad feeling although I started playing with her small nips all the while. Then she before she started, asked me how I liked it, I said slow and deep and to my surprise she complied and actually was not at all dozing off. She performed like a champ. Stuck my hand up her and she was soaking, must have been the foreplay on the nips. After I finished, she had to stick a few napkins down her pants to soak up all her juices. Have to say I was impressed she gave a stellar BJ despite being under the influence.

Evidently some arsehole she was staying with in an abandoned house stole her cell and she is without digits for now, so Vmprvette's digits will not work. Asked her to call me as soon as she has a new cell but we'll see how reliable she is. It has seldom work for me before but she did surprise me nicely today so stay tuned.Don't hold your breath for her to call. When she first rolled into Baltimore and I first posted her pictures she promised to call me when she got her phone the next day. Still waiting! LOL. She has great deepthroat skills as you can see in the first two pictures and a great blowjob all around. She can take the whole thing down her throat with no gagging and then lick my balls at the same time. She also loves to pose for the camera. I hear she tells guys she won't do COF. Well, I beg to differ with that! Just look at the photographic evidence. She is cute and talented, but not so much that I'm going to be chasing after her. If I see her I'll stop but that's it. Someone passed me her number a while back when I asked for it but she never did answer it. I still say she looks like Brittney Spears in these pictures. At least if Brittney Spears was getting high and sucking dick on Wilkens Ave.!LOL

Happy One
12-20-15, 23:38
Old Chinese guy, propeller is so right. If you put your finger in first for a sniff test before you do anything and she is dry maybe you did get her excited aftrt that. Most of the girls do so many guys a day your not likely to turn her on. Most of the girls are terrible actors and over do the moaning and groaning fake as shit. When you feel the shacking of the legs or a steady pulsing on you little man then you did something.

CLS your right her tits are getting bigger and gaining weight since I will bet money she is preggo. As long as these girls are on the H they won't get pregnant, but when they go to jail for a month and get out, they are super fertile.

Ran across a girl says her name is Kacey on 4th, anybody know anything about her. She is not the one that has a kid and lived on 7th street.

LE is pulling up just about every girl walking on 4th,5th,6th streets and Washburn lately. Did see both Brandys out, one on 4th the other on Patapsco And watched Steph get picked up on 5th. Be careful out there.

FunShip75
12-20-15, 23:51
Depends on the girl really. Many swear they don't get their period while on the stuff then you have all these pregnant H users out there giving birth to H babies.

Old Chinese guy, propeller is so right. If you put your finger in first for a sniff test before you do anything and she is dry maybe you did get her excited aftrt that. Most of the girls do so many guys a day your not likely to turn her on. Most of the girls are terrible actors and over do the moaning and groaning fake as shit. When you feel the shacking of the legs or a steady pulsing on you little man then you did something.

CLS your right her tits are getting bigger and gaining weight since I will bet money she is preggo. As long as these girls are on the H they won't get pregnant, but when they go to jail for a month and get out, they are super fertile.

Ran across a girl says her name is Kacey on 4th, anybody know anything about her. She is not the one that has a kid and lived on 7th street.

LE is pulling up just about every girl walking on 4th,5th,6th streets and Washburn lately. Did see both Brandys out, one on 4th the other on Patapsco And watched Steph get picked up on 5th. Be careful out there.

Masonm
12-21-15, 00:14

LE is pulling up just about every girl walking on 4th,5th,6th streets and Washburn lately. Did see both Brandys out, one on 4th the other on Patapsco And watched Steph get picked up on 5th. Be careful out there.Casey on 4th lives on 3rd with houseful of kids and bf who pimps her. She's a decent date but has warrant so always looking around mid-date. Watch everything while she's in your car. She's a major thief. Go covered on everything, if you know what I mean. And get checked out if you didn't.

Jo Kuz
12-21-15, 09:29
I saw Liz this week. She is still around the WW area and, as always, Liz provides great service. She has a nice personality and looks good. I swear her boobs are getting bigger every time I see her. Liz is a full service girl if the situation is right. Not much else needs to be said. Her number is available to those who actually make worthwhile contributions to this forum.Thanks for the info on Liz, got a hold of her yesterday while passing thru town, great girl, great time. No rush service, fabulous oral skills, plus she gives a great message. Very nice person, will definitely try to hook up again when in town.

Laxxx
12-21-15, 09:39
https://www.whatsyourprice.com/~AmmberrrrLooks like she has expanded her marketing. Either that or someone stole her photo. I'm not signing up to find out.

SpankyNoSpank
12-21-15, 13:15
Cruised the loop only to find 0 SW's, LE, medics, and ULE with tag readers in the area. Be careful on how many time you ride thru.

Baltoman
12-21-15, 15:54
I was out Saturday for a drive. I saw virtually no girls near 4th & Patapsco. But a bunch were on Fairhaven.

Baltoman

BoloBellgrande
12-21-15, 22:58
Looking at the picture of Heaven sucking CLS's gonads reminds me of a WSW I saw Friday night. I didn't put 2 and 2 together because I thought She had long hair. The WSW I saw had short hair the same color. If it was her, she was very standoffish and stuck up acting.

Cls9637
12-22-15, 06:42
Looking at the picture of Heaven sucking CLS's gonads reminds me of a WSW I saw Friday night. I didn't put 2 and 2 together because I thought She had long hair. The WSW I saw had short hair the same color. If it was her, she was very standoffish and stuck up acting.Heaven has a serious mullet going on. Very short up front, way long in the back. If you look at Heaven1 and Heaven2 you can see it. The pictures aren't in order. However, I think her hair might be blond now.

EasyLuvr
12-22-15, 14:46
After a couple of tours today around noon without much out, I saw a thin blonde spinner at Wilkens and Payson so I pulled over and she hopped in. Nice looking girl, said her name was Molly and was 23 years old. Did the cop check and off to Pierre's. Very thin body on her and A cups. Got very wet very quickly and started moaning and bucking under me, whispering that she loves thick cocks. Didn't take long for me to blast off inside her then cleaning up and dropping her back off at the same intersection. Good time for two Jacksons but no digits. Lost her phone during a date.

NiteTimer
12-22-15, 23:24
It's cold outside. Starr says she's on Bayard for you in town fellas.

DapplzChamp
12-23-15, 02:08
Picked up a BSW at the circle this afternoon. Said her name was Linda and she was 36 years old. Just opted for the BBBJ. Went to my spot and she started. She was very paranoid and wanted to make sure I kept a lookout so we wouldn't get caught. She also rushed the BJ. I tried to tell her to slow down but she just kept at it. Afterwards I gave her my number but I don't think I'll pick her up again.

- Champ.

Honey Butter
12-23-15, 13:59
Before I drive my ass up from dc for a early Christmas treat. Wondering if the girls ever come out in the rain?

Justin3
12-23-15, 16:01
Before I drive my ass up from dc for a early Christmas treat. Wondering if the girls ever come out in the rain?There were about 4 spotted around the circle. All white SW.

BoloBellgrande
12-23-15, 18:07
Out right now, ain't nothing out, but I am texting. I am trying to get dark haired released from jail early Bridget. Keep you posted.

Traffic is a ***** heading north from DC . I got off BWI and got on 95 thinking it would be better . WRONG ! Got off on 175 and road rout 1 all the way down . I do see a few SW with umbrellas thooigh